Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

There be lootin' to do - Skulls & Shackles

Game Master The Norv

Here be a disgraceful crew of pirates! And TOO MANY HYPERLINKS!

Current Map | Ship Sheet | Loot Tracker | Shackles Map | Campaign Bible

Infamy: 18 Disrepute: 18 Plunder: 0


3,251 to 3,271 of 3,271 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

Martial Flexibility: 5/5|Female Ifrit Brawler 5|HP: 30/40|AC: 19/14/15|Saves: Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2|Init: +2|Perc: +10

"What he means is I'm going to pull the screams and the information we need up from your guts if you don't talk. And considering how many stabs you fish f@&!ers got in on me, I'm not in the mood to do it quick." Jaina growls.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

...what the f!&@ is he even saying?!


Male

I'll point out that this sahuagin was speaking Common...and for the group's sake, I'll assume Isaac responded in the same language. ^.^

The sahuagin largely ignores Isaac's declaration until Jaina leans in, menacing, over him. He flinched away from her, growling. "One of you has taken something--her." He points at Arhiel. "It is made of a metal prized by us, for it sings to the creatures of the sea and draws us to it. But more importantly, it was worn by a prince of our tribe when on a hunting mission to the surface. Krelloort is angry...but that has only sped your slaughter, for he is determined to conquer this over-world, and he will do it! Already Inkskin comes for you. Kelizandri shall aid them and all you filthy monkey-things will be put to the spear!"

His eyes widen suddenly. "I've said too much. You'll kill me anyway--but I'll tell you no more. My life for Krelloort!!" He tosses his head back and suddenly begins to convulse. Foam rises and spills out of his mouth as his bloodshot eyes stare at you and he chokes. Within a few seconds, he is dead.


F Human claiming Azlanti and Chelaxian decent Oracle of Waves (stargazer) of Besmara: 5 AC 24 (14 touch/20 ff) hp 39/39; saves: F 4 R 5 W 6; melee 5, ranged 6 (bab3); CMB 5, CMD 19; speed 20; init +3, Perception +10

Diana listens to this religious rhetoric and wonders how much is actionable information. She is surprised by the creatures's sudden death and wonders if these creatures can simply end their own lives at any time. Arhiel, might we ask about the history of that piece of jewelry? And do you know what the metal is? And what is an Inkskin?

knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Diana is not well versed enough in the deities of these creatures to draw further conclusions.


AC 20/16t/18ff (12/12t/10ff) ; hp 29/29; saves: F 3 R 3 W 5; melee 2, ranged 4 (bab2); CMB 2, CMD 14; speed 30; init +3; human sorceror/5
skills:
climb 0, craft: tattoo 6, diplomacy 16, know arcane 10, perception 9+2, profession sailor 6, sense motive 0, spellcraft 12, swim10

"Obviously something they prize desperately, moreso because it belonged to their leaders son, I guess..." She turns to Agasta with a little smile... "I was planning on gifting it to you upon our 1 month anniversary, but I guess until we deal with this threat, that would be a bad idea... I'd rather we draw them to us, no matter where we are, than to bring more of them here, unless we are past the point of that since they came once anyway." She sighs softly. "Whatever happens, I'm of no mind to return it to them... I'd rather they throw themselves futilely against the bastion that is us until they are no longer a menace or until we are capable of taking the fight to them and ending their threat." She looks over at Isaac with an almost challenging gaze. Unless you, as my captain, command me otherwise. she thinks, but hoping he doesn't go that route.


Martial Flexibility: 5/5|Female Ifrit Brawler 5|HP: 30/40|AC: 19/14/15|Saves: Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2|Init: +2|Perc: +10

Jaina groans and wobbles in the surf. "Well, that's all well and good, but... uh, could someone patch me up some?"

She picks up a handful of unidentified gore. "...was this supposed to be inside me before today? I can't tell."


F Human claiming Azlanti and Chelaxian decent Oracle of Waves (stargazer) of Besmara: 5 AC 24 (14 touch/20 ff) hp 39/39; saves: F 4 R 5 W 6; melee 5, ranged 6 (bab3); CMB 5, CMD 19; speed 20; init +3, Perception +10

Thought you were already patched upp Jaina. Is Diana the only healer now? I think Edward can heal. Is Alabaster around? He can channel.


Martial Flexibility: 5/5|Female Ifrit Brawler 5|HP: 30/40|AC: 19/14/15|Saves: Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2|Init: +2|Perc: +10

I only got healed up to 3 HP, unless I missed something.


F Human claiming Azlanti and Chelaxian decent Oracle of Waves (stargazer) of Besmara: 5 AC 24 (14 touch/20 ff) hp 39/39; saves: F 4 R 5 W 6; melee 5, ranged 6 (bab3); CMB 5, CMD 19; speed 20; init +3, Perception +10
Diana Seamyst wrote:

Diana will quickly attend to the two wounded guards with Cure Light spells trying to attend to the most wounded first, it that is something she can immediately identify.

[dice=Cure Light 1]1d8+5

[dice=Cure Light 2]1d8+5

Once no one is in danger of dying she will cast more healing spells, starting with Agasta and then Jaina.

I posted this indicating Diana would heal everyone up. As a spontaneous caster she can convert all her slots to cure light and cure mod. Was hoping others would help too.


Martial Flexibility: 5/5|Female Ifrit Brawler 5|HP: 30/40|AC: 19/14/15|Saves: Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2|Init: +2|Perc: +10

Oh. I didn't see you rolling for healing me--that's probably why I didn't boost my HP back to full.


F Human claiming Azlanti and Chelaxian decent Oracle of Waves (stargazer) of Besmara: 5 AC 24 (14 touch/20 ff) hp 39/39; saves: F 4 R 5 W 6; melee 5, ranged 6 (bab3); CMB 5, CMD 19; speed 20; init +3, Perception +10

Still unsure if there is healing help too. Even out of combat its nice to not use off of your spell slots in case something comes up later.


Male Human (Cheliaxian/Mwangi) Rogue [Pirate] 5 | hp: 34/34 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +2 (+4 vs hot weather), R +6, W +2; +1 vs fear/mind-affecting | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +7

Isaac listens to the sahuagin as he talks and then dies. When it comes to a plan, Isaac says, "We kno' one thin' fer certain. This 'Inkskin' an' th' sahuagin ar' comin' fer us. We need to lay th' pieces to our advantag'. Hav' 'em crash hopelessly onto Tid'wat'r Rock an' we tak' car' o' 'em. We need to prepar' fer an assault."

There is Alabaster to help with healing. But I haven't heard from him in a while.


Male

Sandara, arriving as the sahuagin dies, holds out her holy symbol. "Besmara, please bless these officers who have destroyed the vile sea devils in battle!"

Everyone take 2 channels: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 6, 2) = 13 free hit points!

Agasta turns to the rest of you. "If there is someone or something coming for us, then we do indeed need to prepare for an attack. I'll make sure that there's a constant watch on the walls...what else can we do?"

Do I correctly interpret this to mean that you guys will be holding here for a while? Or are you headed out again soon?


Male

As Agasta talks, Sandara quietly approaches Jaina and, murmuring prayers, runs her hands over the rest of the ifrit woman's wounds.

Kind of a lackluster channel, so:

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Martial Flexibility: 5/5|Female Ifrit Brawler 5|HP: 30/40|AC: 19/14/15|Saves: Fort +5, Ref +7, Will +2|Init: +2|Perc: +10

Jaina stretches and groans in relief as Sandara heals the worst of her wounds. "Thanks."


Male Human (Cheliaxian/Mwangi) Rogue [Pirate] 5 | hp: 34/34 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +2 (+4 vs hot weather), R +6, W +2; +1 vs fear/mind-affecting | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +7

Isaac thinks for a moment. "Is ther' a place' wher' we can pu' th' Shrik' wher' it can be saf' an' no on' can ge' to it? We may need to be takin' th' sieg' weapons an' be usin' 'em to defend Tid'wat'r Rock."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Human claiming Azlanti and Chelaxian decent Oracle of Waves (stargazer) of Besmara: 5 AC 24 (14 touch/20 ff) hp 39/39; saves: F 4 R 5 W 6; melee 5, ranged 6 (bab3); CMB 5, CMD 19; speed 20; init +3, Perception +10

The enemy seems to be trackig that bobble that Arhiel wears. We should be able to use that to our advantage. If we were to hole up here in a defensive position and send the Ship away until this is resolved that might be best. Perhaps our first mate could take a skeleton crew and do that?


Male Human (Cheliaxian/Mwangi) Rogue [Pirate] 5 | hp: 34/34 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +2 (+4 vs hot weather), R +6, W +2; +1 vs fear/mind-affecting | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +7

Isaac nods. "Ay'. Tha' may be bes'. We'll be needin' to leav' som' sieg' weapons wit' th' Shrik' to defend 'er in cas' they be attackin' 'er."


Human Bard 5 HP: 38/38 AC 15/T12/F13 F+3 R+5 W+3 Init+2 Perc.+8 Performance 16/16

"There would be a decent chance for that, i reckon.
Unless their attention is drawn elsewhere, of course."


Male

Alabaster smirks. "Aye, I c'n do that for yeh, Cap'n Silvermane. So long as we've a couple siege engines in case of a tight jam, I'm sure th'Shrike c'n outrun any pursuer. Pers'nally, I'm more worried about you lot without me here t'keep yeh outta trouble! But I s'pose yeh did alright here while I were upstairs."

Agasta smiles grimly. "More weaponry wouldn't go amiss, though there's only so much we can fit in the roof here. Royster, I leave you to work out the exact arrangements with Captain Silvermane and his crew; I've got to go check on everyone else here. If there's to be a battle and we're sending the Shrike away, some may want to join it."

What defenses exactly are you leaving here? Also: thanks for the narrative assist, Diana! :D


F Human claiming Azlanti and Chelaxian decent Oracle of Waves (stargazer) of Besmara: 5 AC 24 (14 touch/20 ff) hp 39/39; saves: F 4 R 5 W 6; melee 5, ranged 6 (bab3); CMB 5, CMD 19; speed 20; init +3, Perception +10

How much room do we have for siege? I suspect we should not use the longer range weapons that have a minimum range.


Male Human (Cheliaxian/Mwangi) Rogue [Pirate] 5 | hp: 34/34 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 19 | F +2 (+4 vs hot weather), R +6, W +2; +1 vs fear/mind-affecting | Init +2 | Perc +9 | SM +7

Isaac nods at Agasta and turns to Royster. "Ser Royst'r. Wher' on th' isl' woul' our weapons be mos' effectiv'? Ye kno' this place bett'r than any o' us."

3,251 to 3,271 of 3,271 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.