Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Wounded Wisp PFS #6-10 - Table 2

Game Master RePete

==Forums Fixed==

Combat Maps


251 to 296 of 296 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Init:

Lutorinus: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Vaetta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Emma: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Giri: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Enemies: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Confident everyone is still watching the aspirant take the test, Giri drops his guard and leads you out of the passageway. Tired from the long night, he's ready to hand the information off and rest.

As he exits the alcove, a translucent bolt flies at him. A female voice echo's in the large room. "You shouldn't be here! It's not written! You'll pay for your crimes!"

The grippli's lightning reflexes prove their worth as he leaps into the air, twisting away from the strange attack.

Two women dressed in robes and a sword weilding man stand but feet in front of the monument, blocking your escape.

Ray of Frost vs
Giri:
1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8

Round 1
Order

Vaetta
Emma
Giri
Lutorinus
Enemies (Bless)

Surprise Round Over - All up

Dark Archive

Tiefling Cleric of Asmodeus 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 11 | F+3 R+3 W+5 | Init +3 | Perception +8, 120ft Darkvision, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Infernal Healing 47/50; Wand of Bless 48/50; Channel Negative 3/3; Copycat 2/6 Spells: 1st 0+1/2+1; Disguise Kit 10/10

Lutorinus quickly pulls his wand from his sleeve and raises it in the air, the familiar blood red glow radiating from it's tip. "We have committed no crime. Vacate the premises before you get hurt." He splits into two at the end of his sentence and steps behind Giri.

______________
Standard: Bless (+1 to hit and vs fear)
Swift: Draw wand
Move: Copycat (1 round Mirror Image - 1 image)

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Hearing the woman's exclamation, Vaetta rushes to the front to protect Giri. Vaetta settles into a brawler's stance, clenching her fists and bringing her spiked gauntlets to bear. With but a moment's concentration, Vaetta briefly glows violet as an invisible disk of force manifests between her and the enemy.

Vaetta moves 4 squares as a Move Action, placing her in front of Giri. Then she casts Shield, raising her AC to 21 (+4 Armor, +4 Shield, +2 Dex, +1 Dodge). She is armed with Spiked Gauntlets (and therefore Threatens adjacent squares).

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Do we know who cast the magic missile? [/b]

The Chelaxian enters the room and seeing that her companions are being attacked with throw her thunderstone in the square between the 3

1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10 to hit the square

You can throw this stone as a ranged attack with a range increment of 20 feet. When it strikes a hard surface (or is struck hard), it creates a deafening bang that is treated as a sonic attack. Each creature within a 10-foot-radius spread must make a DC 15 Fortitude save or be deafened for 1 hour. A deafened creature, in addition to the obvious effects, takes a –4 penalty on initiative and has a 20% chance to miscast and lose any spell with a verbal component that it tries to cast.

[ooc] I put a little x there

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Giri would know, but they were out of Vaetta's Line of Sight... not sure about Lutorinus because he declared his action out of order and I don't know where he was standing before his action.
Most likely it was one of the women, because the man is armed with a Martial Weapon (although I suppose he could be a Magus).
IIRC, Radius Spreads target intersections, not squares. Not that it really matters very much, you can still hit all of the enemies without hitting any of us.

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

I hope that it will give us an advantage


Evoker Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Touched Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Swordsman Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Concerned for the small man's safety, Vaetta scurries forward to protect him. With but a moment, she uses her determination and focus to create a mental barrier between her and the combatants.

Hearing the start of battle, Emma moves forward for a better view of the situation. Smiling at the tactical error of their formation, she lobs a rock between them. As it lands, a deafening explosion rings out causing the enemies to frantically cover their ears. The one to the northeast stumbles at the sound, blood dripping from her ears.

Giri steps around the psychic caster, tugging his net out. Eyeing the man with the sword, he flings it forward. As the net starts to fall, the man takes a quick stagger step; barely avoiding the lattice cloth.

Net vs Touch: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Lutorinus replies to the accusastion, his image shimmering as the man splits down the middle. Retrieving a wand, he passes the blessing of Asmodeus to his companions.

Stepping towards you, one of the women sneers. "You gotsta do better than that! I am all powerful!" she screams. "The omens will come true!" Cackling, she begins drawing rapid shapes in the air before her, mumbling incoherently. A wave of fire erupting from her, engulfs Emma and Vaetta.

Burning Hands: 1d4 ⇒ 3 Reflex DC 13 for Half (aka 1 damage)- Spellcraft DC 16

After the fire subsides, the martial man rushes forward. Bringing his weapon high, he tries to remove Vaetta's cranium. His left leg gets caught for a moment in the net as he moves towards the woman, causing him to stumble and nearly catch himself with the attack.

Longsword vs Vaetta: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

The remaining woman staggers around the pillar to the east. In an uneartlhy noise, she hollers "તેમને નષ્ટ! નિર્દયતા!" A sputtering light errupts around her, but nothing seems to happen.

Abyssal:
"Kill them all! No Mercy!"

Deafened Cast: 1d100 ⇒ 19

Round 2
Order ===All have Bless===

Vaetta
Emma
Giri
Lutorinus
Enemies (Oracle Deafened)

All up Round 2. Emma, you didn't know prior to your action, but are now aware the female on the west side is arcane casting

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Bless 9 of 10 Rounds.
Shield 9 of 10 Rounds.
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 (to identify Burning Hands)
Reflex Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 (Vaetta takes 1 point of Fire Damage)
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 (to identify the failed spell)

Vaetta takes a 5-foot step north-west (up and left) as a Free Action.
Vaetta manifests a Psychic Weapon (Falcion) as a Standard Action (reserving 3 points from her Psychic Pool).
That's all I can do for now... my Action Economy is terrible for the moment.

Vaetta ducks as the flames engulf her, allowing her [I]Shield[I] to deflect the brunt of the attack. Then she swiftly pivots into the warrior's flank as she appears to draw a faintly glowing falchion from thin air. Vaetta holds to blade before her with both hands, ready to parry incoming blows.

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Ok. Posting on my phone

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

reflex 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 1 = 12

Takes the burning hands.

With a smile on her face the psychic manifests a psionic bolt [magic missle] shaped in the form of a raptor feather and hurls it at the caster who burned her.
Burning a phrenic point to boost damage
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Rogue/1 (HP 11/11 | AC:19 | T:15 | FF:15 | CMB:-1 | CMD:13 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +6 | Will:+3 | Init: +6 | Perc:+7 | Speed 30)

Back, just in time I see!

Giri moves west and suddenly jumps forward, ending with the woman in between him and Vaetta.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Looks like we might have frog legs for supper

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

The thunderstone was a pretty neat trick. How viable would an alchmemist that deals with alchemist weapons be in a PFS game?


Vaetta manifest her mental skills into a wicked blade, preparing to take down her foes.

Emma conjures up a sharp feather and launches it back in retaliation. Causing the caster to shriek in pain.

The amphibian summersaults away from the swordsman, but the man anticipating the movement swings at the small man. Catching the grippli square in the back, he smiles as Giri limps towards the caster.
Longsword vs Giri AoO: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Ouch! Confirm?: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

The half-elf steps back, around the pillar and conjures up a sharp translucent dart, lobbing it at the woman that'd struck her.

Magic Missile Damage vs Emma: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The frog-man gone, the man turns to face the strange lady conjuring weapons from nowhere. Puzzled, as his blow bounced off something unseen, he snarls "No bother. The omens have shown your death!"

Longsword vs Vaetta: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18

Seeing her companion struck by the strange feather, the human female hustles to her side and conjures up a bright light, appearing in the shape of balanced scales. The light envelopes the half-elf and her wounds seem to seal themselves.

Fail %: 1d100 ⇒ 60
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Round 3
Order ===All have Bless===

Vaetta (-1)
Emma (-8)
Giri (-10)
Lutorinus
Enemies (Oracle Deafened)

All up Round 3. Lutorinus, didn't see a round 2 action for you.

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

i dont think he did either.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Rogue/1 (HP 11/11 | AC:19 | T:15 | FF:15 | CMB:-1 | CMD:13 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +6 | Will:+3 | Init: +6 | Perc:+7 | Speed 30)

Ouch indeed... Those were some lucky rolls...

Giri takes a step towards Vaetta and tries to stab the caster, his wounds greatly encumbering him.

Atk: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 2 = 18
Dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Atk: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 - 2 = 8
Dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

5 foot step and full attack

Dark Archive

Tiefling Cleric of Asmodeus 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 11 | F+3 R+3 W+5 | Init +3 | Perception +8, 120ft Darkvision, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Infernal Healing 47/50; Wand of Bless 48/50; Channel Negative 3/3; Copycat 2/6 Spells: 1st 0+1/2+1; Disguise Kit 10/10

Round 2
Lutorinus calls forth dark energies into his palm and then moves up to touch the swordsman.

Inflict Light Wounds (bless) DC 14: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 121d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Round 3
Still crackling with energy, he steps into flanking with Vaetta and tries again.

Inflict Light Wounds (bless), DC 14: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 51d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

_________
Thank you for the patience, I thought I did :( If he hit in round 2, he moves into flank for Vaetta. Mirror image via copycat is used in both rounds. I'm On my phone, Would someone move me please?

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Sometimes posts will randomly get eaten up. I remember once thinking I had posted an attack that was a crit and a confirm with booku damage, for a glaive, and it didnt post even though I had hit submit

I think I moved you in a flanking posiston

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Round 3
Take a five foot step back and drinks a potion of CLW
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Bless 8/10
Shield 8/10
Vaetta attacks the male warrior with her Psychic Falchion as a Standard Action.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 (I did not include the flanking bonus because Lutorinus goes after me)
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 2) + 4 = 8


His hands glowing a deep red of crackling energy, Lutorinus steps forward and touches the mans armor. Just as the man begins to make a sardonic quip, the energy discharges into him.

Vaetta brings her shimmering blade to bear and brings it down on the man, slicing deep into his chest. As the blade falls, the male combatant falls with it.

Stepping away from the combat, Emma pulls out a vial of blue liquid. With a watchful tug, she downs the contents; her wounds spontaneously disappear.

Giri chases the caster around the pillar and lashes out. Though only one dagger catches the half-breed, it certainly catches her attention.

Stepping around the downed man, Lutorinus reaches down and zaps him a second time; the body shuddering as the power discharges into it.

Giri's target hops away from the angry frog. Conjuring up another ball of shimmering energy, she sends it spewing forth at the advancing woman

Force Missile vs Vaetta: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Spotting her friends getting beat back, the human woman grabs a firm hold on the pendant upon her neck. Looking to the sky as she steps away, she closes her eyes. A sudden light envelops her and shoots out, catching both her companions, yet stopping short of any of you.

Selective Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Round 4
Order ===All have Bless===

Vaetta (-1)
Emma
Giri (-10)
Lutorinus
Enemies (Oracle Deafened) [Evoker -1) (Swordsman - 22)

All up for Round 4.
Edit:: Vaetta movement after swordsman drops and Casters response to it Not sure if it matters with your psychic stuff or not Emma, but I'm not going to make you change your action if need line of sight. She'll still have to try for the save

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

The Chelaxian steps out, now that she is healed and looking at the lady who has been hurting her puts her fingers to her temples and begins to concentrate a brief shinning of a raptor appearing over her right eye as she invades the half-breeds mind, her very being and begins to attack the half-breeds sense of pleasure and the desire to allow pleasure to overcome her or act out in an undisciplined manner

Benefit of teaching and having a Master's in Psych :) knowing what the id does

Will save 14

By invading the mind of a creature with your psychic presence, you can isolate parts of its mind, preventing the target from functioning in a coherent manner. The target is confused as long as you concentrate on it plus 1 additional round. A successful Will save negates this effect.

if she misses the save she will
d%
Behavior
01–25
Act normally
26–50
Do nothing but babble incoherently
51–75
Deal 1d8 points of damage + Str modifier to self with item in hand
76–100
Attack nearest creature (for this purpose, a familiar counts as part of the subject's self)

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

[OOC] Not sure if you want me to roll it or if you want to. In case you want me to the roll is 1d100 ⇒ 58 [/dice]

Deal 1d8 points of damage + Str modifier to self with item in hand

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Oops. I messed up. I don't have that spell yet. That is what I get for teaching Freud right now.

The Chelaxian moves forward and begins to concentrate at the half elf as she begins to attack the half breeds mind.

Mind thrust 2d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8 will save 14 for half

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Vaetta takes a 5-Foot Step To the North East (Up and Right).
Vaetta Takes 3 points of Force Damage: 5/9 HP Remaining.

Beginning of Round 4:
Bless 7/10
Shield 7/10
Vaetta Charges the female spellcaster before her (presumably the Oracle) with her Psychic Falchion as a Full-Round Action.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 (+1 from Bless, +2 from Charge)
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (2, 1) + 4 = 7
Vaetta's AC drops to 19 (from 21)

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Rogue/1 (HP 11/11 | AC:19 | T:15 | FF:15 | CMB:-1 | CMD:13 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +6 | Will:+3 | Init: +6 | Perc:+7 | Speed 30)

Giri takes a step north west and attacks the caster again.

Atk: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 - 2 + 1 = 17
Dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Atk: 1d20 + 5 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 - 2 + 1 = 10
Dmg: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Pursuing the oracle, Vaetta rushes forward and shoves her blade deep into the woman's shoulder.

Though surprising the evoker, Emma's mental attack is met with resistance. Even so the struggle of the psychic battle weighs on the half-breed.

Evoker Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Determined to take down the painful woman, the bloody green man steps back around the pillar. Slashing at the one lobbing magic at his friends. A glancing blow catches her face, while the other misses by inches.

Round 4
Order ===All have Bless===

Vaetta (-1)
Emma
Giri (-10)
Lutorinus
Enemies (Oracle Deafened, -7) [Evoker -7) (Swordsman - 22)

Lutorinus Up - Then Enemies

Dark Archive

Tiefling Cleric of Asmodeus 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 11 | F+3 R+3 W+5 | Init +3 | Perception +8, 120ft Darkvision, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Infernal Healing 47/50; Wand of Bless 48/50; Channel Negative 3/3; Copycat 2/6 Spells: 1st 0+1/2+1; Disguise Kit 10/10

His target falling before him, Lutorinus moves up to Giri and annoints him with a wand. A dark red glow surrounding his wounds as they close.

________
Maintaining copycat, internal healing on Giri.


Desperate to take down the annoying little thing pursuing her, the Evoker hopes away from the pillar and conjures up a wall of fire. Spewing forth, it engulfs the grippli and his companion. The flames splashing against the stone.
Cackling, she announces "Now for you to die as the omens foretold!"

Burning Hands: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Giri and Luroinus --> Ref DC 13 for half

Desperate grasping her medallion again, she looks upward and whispers silently to herself. The waves of light radiating off her, again only engulfing her companion and herself.

Selective Channel: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Round 5
Order ===All have Bless===

Vaetta (-1)
Emma
Giri (-9) Infernal Healing +1 HP per round
Lutorinus
Enemies (Oracle Deafened, -3) [Evoker -3) (Swordsman - 22)

All Up

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

This lady is getting on my nerves, lol

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

The psychic moves up and concentrates again on the half-breed, attacking her mind I will peel your mind like ripened fruit she says
2d6 ⇒ (3, 3) = 6 mind thrust DC 14 WILL FOR HALF.

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Bless 6/10
Shield 6/10
Vaetta's AC returns to 21.
Vaetta attacks the Oracle with her Psychic Falchion as a Standard Action.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 (+1 from Bless)
Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12
If the Oracle survives, Vaetta will take a 5-Foot Step north-west. If the Oracle drops, Vaetta will move north-west two squares as a Move Action instead.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Rogue/1 (HP 11/11 | AC:19 | T:15 | FF:15 | CMB:-1 | CMD:13 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +6 | Will:+3 | Init: +6 | Perc:+7 | Speed 30)

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Giri's vision suddenly turns black as the flames wash over him. He takes a step closer to the woman again but does not attack this time, afraid the pain will make him faint.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Cleric of Asmodeus 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 11 | F+3 R+3 W+5 | Init +3 | Perception +8, 120ft Darkvision, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Infernal Healing 47/50; Wand of Bless 48/50; Channel Negative 3/3; Copycat 2/6 Spells: 1st 0+1/2+1; Disguise Kit 10/10

Reflex, DC13: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Lutorinus manages to back against the pillar as the majority of the flames blow past him. The remainder barely warm his skin, although his clothes are a little singed.

Boldly, Lutorinus walks past the Evoker, praying his magic will manage to keep Giri up. "Your magic is beneath me," he whispers as he passes by.

Once in position, he brazenly starts to tug at the caster's clothes, hoping to distract him enough for Giri to take advantage of the opportunity.

Aid Another: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
_________
Provoked 1 attack of opportunity, Giri gets +4 on next attack vs Evoker from flank and aid another

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Giri did you take into account the infernal healing?


I know, isn't she great! :-P
Vaetta brings her blade to bear and thrusts it deep into the oracles shoulder, the poor woman didn't even hear it coming as she collapses in a heap. ;-) Spying her handy work, the woman moves to assist her companions with the final foe.

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Finding the caster's mind more disciplined than she thought, Emma manages to just begin to assault the half-elf prior to being blocked.

The small nuisance manages to leap over the majority of the wave, catching just the tail end. Blinking, he reassess his options.

Taunting the last opponent, Lutorinus moves about her and tugs at her clothing, attempting to throw her off balance.

Evoker AoO vs Lutorinus: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Slashing daintily as the Tiefling shuffles past, she manages to just touch his armor; the blow sliding away harmlessly.

Seeing her health monkey collapse, she turns to the frog-man. "I may fall, but before I swear to Abadar's omens, YOU'RE COMING WITH ME!" As she wips her hands about to cast her spell, the ruffled clothing catchers her and she stumbles. Smiling sheepishly, she sidesteps into the nearby alcove.

Cast Defensively: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Round 6
Order ===All have Bless===

Vaetta (-1)
Emma
Giri (-10) Infernal Healing +1 HP per round
Lutorinus
Enemies (Oracle Deafened, -15) [Evoker -6) (Swordsman - 22)

All Up

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

Would people who are next to her get an AoO if she didnt make her concetration check?

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Rogue/1 (HP 11/11 | AC:19 | T:15 | FF:15 | CMB:-1 | CMD:13 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +6 | Will:+3 | Init: +6 | Perc:+7 | Speed 30)

Not sure about the infernal healing, I think I get hp at the end of my turn and not during.

Giri hops onto the wall and scurries over the woman to the other side of her. Taking 10 on climb.

Acrobatics to not provoke: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Should he not be swatted off of the wall he drops down behind her, attacking her whilst flanking with lutorinus.

Atk: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 26
Dmg: 1d3 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (3) + 1 + (2) = 6


Failing the Defensive Cast just causes her to lose the spell. DC 15 + twice spe level but prevents AoO without enemy having special feats. It was one of the changes PF find from previous DnD version.

Giri, technically the healing would happen on Lutorinus turn, but since he's right after you, you are welcome to count it. If you dont, I'll add it before the enemies

Dark Archive

Tiefling Cleric of Asmodeus 1| HP: 9/9 | AC: 18 T: 13 FF: 15 CMD: 11 | F+3 R+3 W+5 | Init +3 | Perception +8, 120ft Darkvision, Low-Light Vision
Tracked Resources:
Wand of Infernal Healing 47/50; Wand of Bless 48/50; Channel Negative 3/3; Copycat 2/6 Spells: 1st 0+1/2+1; Disguise Kit 10/10

Aid Another, Giri: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Lutorinus manages to continue harassing the Evoker, providing Giri with more opportunities to strike.

"Your God has abandoned you, your "prophecy" is just as worthless as you are," he laughs at the futility of his foe's situation.

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Bless 5/10 | Shield 5/10
Vaetta Delays until the end of Giri's turn (but before the beginning of the Evoker's.
If the Evoker is still standing: Vaetta will take a 5-foot step South-West and attack the them with her Psychic Falchion as a Standard Action.
Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 (+1 from Bless]
Damage: 2d5 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9

If the Evoker has already fallen: Vaetta will Run back to the alcove with the secret entrance and erases the password from the black board and sliding the name-plate back into position; hopefully closing the secret passage before any witnesses arrive to question them (this will probably take this round, and next round's actions to complete).

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

The Chelaxian will burn a phrenic point to make her "psychic bolt" a bit more powerful as she manifests another raptor feather

1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 magic missile to attack the evoker.


As Emma's feather collides with the half-elf's face, the evoker begins to sway. Blood pouring out of the woman's nose, she stumbles a bit, but holding her ground she slashes at the nimble thing scurrying past her.

AoO Attack vs Giri: 1d20 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) - 1 - 2 = -1

Dropping to her knees as she throws her dagger against the wall, she looks up at the man dropping in behind her. "You...can...not...win...foretold...vic" she gasps as Giri plunges his dagger into her open mouth.

With a single burble of blood popping out, she collapses.

Combat over.

Seeing her assistance is unnecessary, Vaetta rushes to the alcove and wipes the slate clean. As she wipes away the chalk, a shimmering in the wall grows more and more opaque. With the final bit wiped away, she here's the telltale soft *Ssshhhtt*, though she can no longer see it.

Giri's wounds slowly mend themselves as you make your way out of the building. Would be -2 after the spell expires

The crowd dispersing as you come out into the daylight. Murmurs of "I thought he was going to make it..."
"But did you hear the Splat when he hit the ground?"
"I...I..why did he try on horseback? That was..." grumbles a local, gagging.

===

Once you reach the Grand Lodge, Dreng is ecstatic with your find. "Oh good! Good! Excellent job! This will certainly be a nice addition to our records. You guys keep up this superb work, you'll go far in the Society."

Gathering up the papers and heading back into the Lodge, he pauses and turns back. "And don't you worry. For those of you yet to get confirmed, I'll speak with the Master of Scrolls and speed up the process for you."

Without another word, the man's gone.

Feel free to finish up anything. Vaetta and Giri still need to handle a smidgen of healing. Remember you have a Potion of CMW :-P

Dark Archive

True Neutral Female Human (Varisian) Magus (Mindblade) 1 | HP 9/9 | Init +2 | AC 17; T 13; F 14 | BAB +0; CMB +2; CMD 15 | Fort +3; Ref +2; Will +3 | Perception +2 (Low Light Vision) | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. with Backpack) | Light Load (Medium with Backpack) | Fame 2
RESOURCES:
1st Level Spells 2/2 | Psychic Pool 4/4 | Prestige 2

Vaetta yawns widely, and rubs her tired eyes as Dreng departs. "After all of that I think it is time for a bath and a long rest... I suspect I could sleep for days!" Vaetta says to the group. "It has been a pleasure to work with you all, perhaps will have the opportunity to do so again some day." She continues.

Wincing somewhat from the injuries she sustained in the last combat she says "Although perhaps I should find someone to patch me up first."

Wrapping Up:
Do we have to clear HP damage or risk being marked Dead? Or does the damage simply linger until our next adventure? I don't want Lutorinus to have to burn any more wand charges... those things don't grow on trees.
I have an untrained Heal modifier +1, so my chances of successfully Treating Deadly Wounds aren't very high (10%). Giri and Lutorinus have +3s, so your chances are only a little better (20%).
I suggest we each try to treat the other's wounds, and then decide who should drink the potion afterwards (since we don't get to keep it IIRC).
Wasn't there another potion? Did we all try to identify that already? If so can we retry with access to the Dark Archive's libraries?
Without aid, I'll need two days of complete bed rest to regain my hit points. Giri will need one day of complete bed rest.

Grand Lodge

M Grippli Rogue/1 (HP 11/11 | AC:19 | T:15 | FF:15 | CMB:-1 | CMD:13 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +6 | Will:+3 | Init: +6 | Perc:+7 | Speed 30)

I believe that any damage at the end of the adventure will just heal over night in the nights between missions. I personally never healed up to full at the end of a game.

Giri soon turns into a slightly less hagard looking frog.
"Gooooood. Wreeeep Weeeee done. Bribbbbit"
The little man says as he sits down on the floor exhausted. He follows the group back in silence, all the impressions he has done up going through his mind.

Sovereign Court

13/13 AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex) Fort +1, Ref +1, Will +3+2 mind influence Init +3; Senses Perception +4 Emma Greyfrost Human (Chelaxian) psychic 2

I like the frog noises

251 to 296 of 296 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Wounded Wisp PFS #6-10 - Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.