Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Walking Dead

Game Master DEWN MOU'TAIN

Overnight, the city of Magnimar has turned from a lawful city to an undead wasteland. A small group of survivors have managed to hang on...for now


151 to 200 of 288 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

round 1 summary

His attempt to fend off the would be attacker, Shallowsoul falls back upon his love of the undead, and commands the creature to be his pet.
The expression upon its face, one of hunger and insanity, is lost, instead a sort of calm overcomes the face, and a moment later, it reacts to his new master's command. With a sudden shove, one which shallowsoul doesnt resist, the new pet pushes his master back into the room, and in the process uses his body to block the door way.
Arms from the other things just reach through the doorway, and claw at the thing that blocks them from fresh meat.

One of the things, pauses in its attempts to get the meat, and hears a grunting noise. Turning, it shuffles towards the door that made the noise. As it steps up to the door, it produces another low moan, as it seems to sense more fresh meat on the other side of the door.

Bel, leaning down through the ceiling, attempts to pick off a creature, only to have the bolt lodge itself in the door frame.

Khron, chomping at the bit to get down there and to begin laying into these things. With the help of Eamch, he is just 2 clasps away from being fully suited up.

Alfonso, hearing the exchange, maintains his position and concentration for the spell

Jacob and Fritz sit back a moment, looking through their hole in an attempt to see an elf chewed up. so far, nothing.

feel free to post round 2 actions.


RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:
Khron, chomping at the bit to get down there and to begin laying into these things. With the help of Eamch, he is just 2 clasps away from being fully suited up.

Round 2.

"Hold on," Eamch mutters to the dwarf. "If I don't get this latched down here, they can get a claw under it and pull it all loose!"

Eamch finishes helping with Khron's armor.


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]
RIZZENMAGNUS wrote:
Khron, chomping at the bit to get down there and to begin laying into these things. With the help of Eamch, he is just 2 clasps away from being fully suited up.

Yeah, Khron's about as far away from "chomping at the bit" as can be right now. He is certainly eager to do SOMETHING, but that something is highly unlikely to be charging into a ton of zombies.

Khron lets out a deep breath as he and Eamch finally finish equipping his armor. "'anks, laddie. Now, wha's the situation?" He looks down, trying to see where Shallowsoul is.

Khron finishes putting on his armor and hefts his Earthbreaker.


Cleric (Evangelist) 2 [ HP: 13/13 AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +7 (+11 vs fear) | Init +3 Perc: +5 ]

Bel curses his aim and reloads his crossbow.


Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager)1[ HP: 15/15 AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +5 R: +2 W -1(Birthmark)

Round 2 init 7

Hearing the steps behind the door Kragdash grins as he get's an idea. He nudges the door ever so slightly ajar and continues with the unintelligible noise. The orc then raises his axe high above his head ready to cut anything in half that takes the bait.

Since opening a door is a move action I assumed so is putting it ajar. Standar action to ready action to hit any zombies or whatever they are that come within striking range.

Dark Archive

stats:
Per +5/7. Initiative +1. AC/touch 11 flat 10. cmd 11. Fort +2. Ref +0. Will +3.
Abyssal Tattooed Sorcerer 2

Still here manning the metaphorical walls.
Any change to the loquaciously impaired in the south corridor or in the stairs?
s the noise drawing a crowd?
Any more smoke about?
How high are the ceilings on the stairs and on the lower floor? Thinking of sending a friend out to scout.

Assuming I can see the elf not get torn to shreds.
"Hmmmm..Did not expect that. Perhaps the Elf is smarter that he looks."


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

alfonso:
Staring down from your perch, you hear the low moan made from one of the creatures from the northern part of the hall. As if in response, 2 of the things walk up to your starry wall, struggle for a moment, and then one flails a hand through it. A moment later, both things on the stairs step up and begin to walk through your illusion. A moan from the south is heard. Half expecting the same, you instead see one of those things walking back and forth along the border.

Kragdash, ill say that making a door ajar is a free action.

i just need to hear from jacob and then ill post summary of round 2


Summoner 1 [ HP: 10/10 AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 11 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +4 Perc: +3 ]

Sorry, been having issues with getting access while at work. Aka, stupid busy.

Jacob casts Mage Armor on Fritz, who then jumps down, joining in the same room as Shallowsoul, so not to leave the "squishy" mage by themselves, and readies an action to attack any approaching zombies with his bardiche.

Casts mage armor on fritz, AC up to 17. Fritz readies an action to attack anyone approaching and for any AoO with his 15ft reach.
Readied action attack if needed: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
AoO if needed: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

jacob, fitz, Kragdash and Shallowsoul are on the 2nd floor.

everyone else is in the attic

the burning smell is still the same, although it has permeated throughout the building. No matter where everyone is, they can smell something burning


Summoner 1 [ HP: 10/10 AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 11 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +4 Perc: +3 ]

Jacob didn't jump down, still in the attic. Fritz did tho.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

I thought i saw that Shallowsoul posting something for round 2, but i was mistaken. I will wait for him before summarizing round 2

Silver Crusade

Male Elf

*Moves to shut the door while the zombie is holding back the other zombies*


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

round 2 summary

Whilest rolling his eyes, Fritz jumps down and lands beside the would be necromancer. Grabbing the door, Fritz assits Shallowsoul in closing the door on his attackers.

Similarly, across the hall, a grunt and moan draws over a creature. Bumping into the door, and seeing the door open, the thing steps across the threshold. Smelling something, the thing turns and sees Kragdash, axe over his head, ready for the killing blow.
rolling for kragdash attack1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
damage1d12 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
His blade smashes into the creature, carving off a chunk of flesh. Any other person, upon receiving such a blow would scream in pain, or flinch, or give some indication, but this person, this thing, doesnt do anything, aside from moan at seeing something.
Reaching out, the creature attempts to grab at Kragdash.
grapple1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
kragdash gets a free AoO

Bel, cursing his bad shot, reloads his crossbow, hoping for a better shot.

Alfonso maintains his vigil, although he is surprised to see the 2 things that were on the stairs now walk through his illusion.

Khron, with the assistance of Eamch, is fully suited up, and ready for action. Both people look through the hole and see Kragdash's prediciment


Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager)1[ HP: 15/15 AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +5 R: +2 W -1(Birthmark)

AoO 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Damage in case that was a hit1d12 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Will post Round 3 stuff after I know if I am in grapple or not.

Dark Archive

stats:
Per +5/7. Initiative +1. AC/touch 11 flat 10. cmd 11. Fort +2. Ref +0. Will +3.
Abyssal Tattooed Sorcerer 2

"Watch out! Three more heading your way."

Sigh... Well at least it slowed them down a bit.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

you're still grappled, kragdash


Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager)1[ HP: 15/15 AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +5 R: +2 W -1(Birthmark)

Round 3 Init 7
brake grapple1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

Kragdash drops his axe to get his hands free and let's the rage burning in his belly take over. The orc let's out a primal roar more beast than man. Then he places his palms against the creatures chest and uses his massive body and stregth to push the thing of him. If he get's free he would take a few steps back while grapping his morningstar off his belt and prepare for another try to bash the creature down.

Free action to drop the axe,Free action activate rage, Standard action to brake the grapple, 5ft step to Q4, move action to take the morningstar wielded 2 handed.

Rage:
+4 str(24) +4 Con(20) +2 Will saves(+1, birthmark) -2 AC(14,10,12)
so Attack bonus with morning star +8
Damage 1d8+10/20/x2
Hp 17
CMB +8 CMD 20
Rage rounds 10/11
EDIT: typos

Silver Crusade

Male Elf

crap, 28 points of damage ans it's still up


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]

Is there a hole in the ceiling of the room Shallowsoul is in?

Khron hefts his weapon after he finally manages to equip the last of his armor. He begins formulating a plan for getting everyone back into the attic in one piece.


To Khron, Eamch says "We should go down. There won't be a better time to try and take back this inn, while we have so many others to engage them."


Cleric (Evangelist) 2 [ HP: 13/13 AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +7 (+11 vs fear) | Init +3 Perc: +5 ]

Attack, crossbow: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Bel aims for the nearest zombie and fires a bolt at it.

I assume the zombies have damage reduction, otherwise the health pool seems a bit excessive.


Male Kobold Rogue (Roof Runner) 2 [ HP 15/15 | AC 17/15/13, Fort +0, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4; Perception +7; Darkvision (60 ft.); Light Sensitivity ]

"Ah, Tiamat."

That's the only warning you get before you hear the sharp crack of wood breaking inward as a form crashes into the room.

When the debris clears, you see a small reptilian form crouched on the floor. It has black scales and small spikes decorate its back in a line. It's dressed in clothing and a pair of small wings jut out from makeshift holes in the shirt.

Near it is rope, continuing out the window and seemingly leading up.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

khrone, yes.


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]

Khron comes to a conclusion, and rushes over to the opening in the ceiling above Shallowsoul. Leaning down through the hole, the dwarven man reaches out with his earthbreaker. "Grab on, mate, I'll pull ya up 'ere! It's crazy f'r ya t' be down 'ere alone!"

Ready action to lift up Shallowsoul should he grab on.

Dark Archive

stats:
Per +5/7. Initiative +1. AC/touch 11 flat 10. cmd 11. Fort +2. Ref +0. Will +3.
Abyssal Tattooed Sorcerer 2

So this Kip person just fell through the roof into the attic? Does this call for a concentration check?

Holding round 3 action pending update on possible new window/exit.

Silver Crusade

Male Elf

*looks at Fritz and looks at the weapon poking through the hole*

We need to go, make for the weapon and I will follow as soon as you are up


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

need to hit the things in order to cause damage

Yes, kip fell through the roof...although he was supposed to go through a window, but i can work with the roof.

Dark Archive

stats:
Per +5/7. Initiative +1. AC/touch 11 flat 10. cmd 11. Fort +2. Ref +0. Will +3.
Abyssal Tattooed Sorcerer 2

round 3

To the newcomer: "I don't know who you are but I thank you sincerely for providing an exit."

There is an odd moment where something seems to writhe under the nobles clothing before a black bird struggles free.

"How many time have I told you to get looser shirts?" it says.
Its black eyes take in the attic before it takes to wing and flits out the opening in the roof.

Familiar move action. Become real. Standard converted to move to fly out of the Kip hole. Will circle the building and report back. Move: fly 40 average skill +6. Perception +6.

To the newcomer: "There are a couple of folks who could use a hand getting back up here if you feel like being useful."


Male Kobold Rogue (Roof Runner) 2 [ HP 15/15 | AC 17/15/13, Fort +0, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4; Perception +7; Darkvision (60 ft.); Light Sensitivity ]

Kip stands, a bit dazed, and spots the people in the room. He tenses at first, thinking them zombies, but brightens when he hears the human speak.

"People!" he cries, his voice a mixture of joy and surprise. He throws his arms wide and then, seeming to realize what he's doing, drops them. "And, err, you're welcome?"

He looks up and then around. When the human addresses him again, he simply nods and approaches the Dwarf to look down the hole he's crowding.

"I'm so glad to see you all, I haven't seen anyone. I was lucky enough to have been delivering something when it started. Those things aren't too good at reaching roofs but they're so persistent."

He rambles on, clearly elated.

Think that's a move action to stand, then another for moving to the hole with shallowsoul.


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]

Khron is openly shocked at the sudden appearance of a kobold, but considering the reptilian figure is not trying to eat Shallowsoul's brains, he decides not to pull back his weapon. "I dunnae who ya are, kobold, but ya can explain it after we're no' gonna get eaten by those things!"


Cleric (Evangelist) 2 [ HP: 13/13 AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +7 (+11 vs fear) | Init +3 Perc: +5 ]

Bel is also surprised to see a kobold drop through the roof. However, he returns to the task at hand and reloads his crossbow.


Fritz looks at Shadowsoul, and shakes its long eared head. "You get up first, I can easily get, let me help you get up to safetey first. He says, moving to help shadowsoul get back into the attic.


"We need to get out of here before the fire grows. And spreads. I'd still feel better if we could work our way down to the sewers, but for now this will do."

Eamch will stand below the hole in the roof. He laces his fingers together in a make-shift stirrup so that others can step there and he can boost them up. If any sort of climb check is needed, consider it an Aid Another attempt. If no climb check is need to get through the hole, then it is just Eamch's way to be helpful and to rush the others.


Male Kobold Rogue (Roof Runner) 2 [ HP 15/15 | AC 17/15/13, Fort +0, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4; Perception +7; Darkvision (60 ft.); Light Sensitivity ]

"Fire? Should still be some time before it makes its way from across the street. Not that I'm against getting out of here." Kip frowns, getting distracted. "And, uhh, I wouldn't recommend the sewers. They're easy enough for those things to stumble into, and wererats are just nasty. Though they seem to be able to get to roofs just fine if the way they were chasing me is any indication. Think I lost them a while back, but I sure don't want to meet them in the sewers of all places. Higher ground is better ground in my opinion."


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]

Khron frowns heavily, still holding his weapon down for the people below to grab on to. "Wererats, too? T'day's jus' gettin' worse 'n' worse, ain't it?", he grumbles loudly. "Is 'is what it feels like when 'ey say 'I'm gettin' too old f'r 'is nonsense'?"

Silver Crusade

Male Elf

*nods to Fritz*

Alright, let's go

*moves towards the weapon and makes a grab for it*

*grabs hold and looks up at Khron*

pull me up!


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]

Okay Rizzen, do I need a Strength check for this one?


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

summary of combat

grapple check on Kragdash1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
ouch...
kragdash AoO1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
kragdash AoO from crit1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
The creature that held kragdash lunges again, seeking to latch onto Kragdash. As it lunges, Kragdash smashes the morning star into the creatures body, bones snapping, organs bursting. The attack causes the creature to stumble, presenting Kragdash with an opening that he takes. Swinging the spiked ball on an iron shaft around, He crushes the things spinal column. The creature moans and falls to the floor.
As Kragdash looks at the creature, he sees something odd. Any other creature would be dead from such a blow, and not moving. But this thing, its head still twitches back and forth, yet its arms and legs remain motionless.

Shallowsoul, after his attempt at hugging the creatures, is pulled up into the attic, and is surprised to find a kobold staring back at him. Fritz pulls himself up, and a moment later the door to the room below bursts open, and a creature stumbles in.

Bel, having successfully hit a creature in the back, begins to reload. Glancing back through the hole, the creautre is pushing open the door to his room. From his vantage point, he sees that the creature looks about the room, but doesnt look up.

Alfonso's raven flies through the opening in the attic, and begins to scan the surroundings. It sees 3 buildings on fire across the street, not an inferno, but burning. It's gaze takes it out to the horizon, and it sees more smoke. Focusing in on that point, it sees ships in harbor, on fire, contents burning, white sails consumed by fire.
In other parts of the city, fires rage, leaving behind large swaths of charred ruin. Looking to the west, lightning strikes the ground, signifying the potential for rain.


Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager)1[ HP: 15/15 AC: 16 T: 12 FF: 14 | F: +5 R: +2 W -1(Birthmark)

Kragdash resists the urge to stomp the thing into a fine paste. Instead the orc takes a step to retrive his axe. he throws the weapons from the opening in to the attic then grapping hold of the rope and getting back with the others. The haze of bloodlust fading the orc starts breathing heavily. "That is not normal, no man can take that amount of beating and still move. I don't think fighting our way out of here is the best solution." After a moment he gets his wits about him and looks at the hole in the roof and the kobold. "And who in the abyss are you? Nevermind, what is the plan to get out before we are roasted?"

9/11 rounds of rage left, so 4 rounds of being fatigued.


Cleric (Evangelist) 2 [ HP: 13/13 AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +7 (+11 vs fear) | Init +3 Perc: +5 ]

Bel refrains from launching another bolt at the creature below and creeps away from the edge of the hole.

"So what's the situation outside?" he asks Kip, "I'm Bel by the way."

Silver Crusade

Male Elf

*looks down at the undead entering the room*

*to himself*

You will kneel before me one day

*turns and looks at everyone assembled in the room stopping at Khron and giving a nod of thanks*

I think we need to get organized and get out of here before we burn to death or we get crushed by the inn after it caves in


Male Kobold Rogue (Roof Runner) 2 [ HP 15/15 | AC 17/15/13, Fort +0, Ref +7, Will +2 | Init +4; Perception +7; Darkvision (60 ft.); Light Sensitivity ]

Any hidden/good locations my character might know of, preferably high ground and unburnt? Important locations like food markets, equipment stores, blacksmiths, etc. too if applicable. If needed: Knowledge (Local) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Kip waves at shallowsoul and Fritz, then blinks and approaches the rabbit, leaning in. "Ooh, hello! You look interesting."

He greets the orc when he appears.

"I'm Kip!" he says. "Outside not looking good, I'm afraid. There are fires everywhere and those things seem to fill the streets. It might be safer to get out of the city, but we wouldn't be able to stock up once we leave."

He shrugs. "This place is safe enough at the moment. Nothing immediately life-threatening. I'd recommend going up and finding another place to stay before we set about stocking up. Food and water too." He licks his lips. "There's a water fountain about four buildings west from here."

The kobold looks deep in thought.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

kip: yes, there was a house with an old tower attached to it that you used to crash in. Very secure. Had running water in it, and a garden growing in the backyard. But, that was the place that you just vacated due to the sudden infestation of wererats.


20 years gaming, 15 yrs DM

well that was an unexpected break...


Summoner 1 [ HP: 10/10 AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 11 | Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4 | Init +4 Perc: +3 ]

Didn't even know paizo.com went down...Had thought work blocked the site...xD


Cleric (Evangelist) 2 [ HP: 13/13 AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +7 (+11 vs fear) | Init +3 Perc: +5 ]

Hmm, potentially become wererats or zombies. Or zombie wererats?

Bel stands up and looks around the unlikely group.

"So..." he says slowly, "How are you guys at climbing?"


Male Dwarf Warpriest (Sacred Fist) 1 [ HP: 4/11 | AC: 14 T: 14 FF: 13 | F: +4 R: +1 W: +5 (+3 vs. poison, spells and spell-likes) | Init: +1 Per: +7 | 1st: 1/2 | Blessings 3/3 | Effects: Divine Favor (5/10) ]

After helping Shallowsoul up into the attic, Khron fixes Bel with a dark look. "Better'n 'ese things are, prolly, but I don' know by how much," he trails off.


Cleric (Evangelist) 2 [ HP: 13/13 AC: 18 T: 14 FF: 15 | Fort +6, Ref +4, Will +7 (+11 vs fear) | Init +3 Perc: +5 ]

"If we have some rope, we could perhaps tie ourselves together or use it to lash ourselves to the roof in order to make our way to somewhere a little less... toasty," he says, although he doesn't seem entirely certain about this plan.

"Kip, it sounds as though you know the city quite well from the tpo down, where would you suggest?"

Dark Archive

stats:
Per +5/7. Initiative +1. AC/touch 11 flat 10. cmd 11. Fort +2. Ref +0. Will +3.
Abyssal Tattooed Sorcerer 2

GM, has the bird finished the scouting trip yet?

"Has everyone returned from their various excursions? Our atonal friends below are ceasing to be diverted by my humble bit of redecorating ."


Fritz looks down at Kip, and chuckles. "As do you scalie one." He says, before glancing at everyone, then peeks his head out of the hole and looks around.

Jacob sighs, runing his fingers through his hair. "We should get to the roofs, and at least get somewhere more...defensible and less on fire. And I'm hungry..

151 to 200 of 288 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Walking Dead Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.