Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


301 to 350 of 3,050 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak wakes up a bit groggy and stands up. He nods to Abbas as if what he was saying was perfectly normal and motions for Abbas to take his turn to rest. Then he sees Taedric sleeping and looks at Abbas and Aidan quizzically. "I don't see any goblins where you are pointing, Abbas. How tired are you?"

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"No, no goblins. Glowing woman. She is gone now. Must have run when I came for you."

Abbas swings his staff in frustration and moves back towards the grave, muttering to himself. He keeps looking left and right for a glimpse of her.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Abbas, wait; that is no bird. Rouse the others, Aidan says as he readies his sling. Tkurzhan rises at his brothers voice, his eyes better in the dark. He breathes deeply, tasting the air for danger.
Once the group is arisen, Aidan asks if any have a Sunrod; he says the name of the alchemical contrivance with barely veiled contempt.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"Alarm! She is bad colours and is back! Now there is squeaking. I get a torch."

Abbas sets light to one of the branches back at the fire. He raises it high at the doorway. Then looks about for something big and flammable, throwing the branch on the wagon.

"Alarm!"


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric pulls himself free of Trumps' furry warmth, his sleepy mind protesting a moment until the urgency of the alarm wakes him fully. He looks, wistfully, at his armour in its pack on the wolf's back, thinking, I really should get at least a jerkin to sleep in.

As the wolf rises, Taedric leaps upon its back and draws his bow, "What's the trouble?"


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Seeing the wagon beginning to burn, Aidan casts aside his caution and barks a spell of light, gripping a stone from his belt. He lobs it lazily through the air toward the squeaking.
Light Stone proximity test (perception to pinpoint; attack vs AC5; 50% chance of going astray by 1square per 50' distant; 1d8 to see which direction counting clockwise with one being north) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 181d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 201d100 ⇒ 731d8 ⇒ 4


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Meh; BOOYAH; BOOYAH!

Andoran

Posting for Abbas with his permission, to slightly alter an earlier post.

"Alarm! She is pointing at bad colours and is back! Now there is squeaking. I get a torch."

Abbas sets light to one of the branches back at the fire. He raises it high at the doorway. Then looks about for something big and flammable, throwing the branch on the wagon.

"Alarm!"


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric peers out into the darkness, his gnomish eyes sharp in the dim light.

Perception (Taedric): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Perception (Trumps): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

He mutters, "Can anyone tell me what I'm looking for?" He takes a breath and calls upon his innate magic to create four swirling balls of light, which he mentally directs outward, trying to locate the threat.

Andoran

So far as Abbas' talk of a glowing woman, it is unfortunate that the man chose to drink on his first night with you all as the watchman. It is not a nice thing to think about the man, but in truth, what else could it be? At least he gave you more warning than you would have otherwise had.

A casual observer would say that Abbas was in charge of all the creatures in the area, for certainly as he shouts alarm, what had been a night only punctuated by a rhythmic squeking erupts into chaos!

Aidan launches a stone whose light makes visible something that you might wish it had not. Coming through the woods is a cart, 2 wheels much like the one that Abbas just lit in fire. The cart holds a black box (maybe it is a crude coach?, the back is not visible). One the black box ar 2 goblins, one holding the reins and driving the cart, and the other holdinga whip. And the beast pulling the cart? Your mind recoils. It looks like a large hideous man. He is bent with the weight of the cart, but he might stand 10 foot tall if he was upright. His body is extremely muscular, but his proportion are not right. He is yoked (in a fashion) and has blinders on and is being driven by the gleeful goblins on the box.

And this is not all. Taedric is able to throw swirling balls of light toward the left of your position the right hand side of the map in response to the woots and hollers coming from that side. There is the sound of movement many times over as something rushes your position.

It is hard not to think in this bleak instant, not, is how the herbalist died? But rather, is this how we are going to die?

Initiative please. It will be several hours before I can get a map out to you.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Perhaps it is time to flee to the forest; we stand a better chance with cover. Or, do we endeavor to hold the cottage?


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 10


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca wakes from all of the commotion, "What in the nine hells is going on here?" When he hears Aidan's question, he responds "I say flee, but it sounds like they're here. We may not have a choice."
Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas' Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan steps into the firelight, taking a parchment from his belt and picking charcoal from the flame. He moves with a manic haste that wears off on Tkurzhan, whose tail whips side to side. The big cat bounds into the dark, hiding in the shadows of the fence.

Tkurzhan moves to TT42 with stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Andoran

This is going to be a tough fight and our most complicated so far. Map has been sent. Initiative (last roll is for Thurzhan): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 51d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Initiative as follows Taedric, creature 5, creature 2, Seneca, creature 4, creature 3, Aidan, Pluchak, Thurzhan, Abbas, and creature 1. Please go ahead and all post your actions. I do not think there will be much over lap in the first round. Good luck. Seriously!


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca moves to the doorway MM42 to look at what is going on. "What is that thing? And unfortunately, I'm nearly out of spells." he asks as he spies the creature pulling the cart. He begins putting his armor back on.
Knowledge (Religion) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

KK46 for Abbas. I'll see how the others do but donning medium armour is a minimum of 10 rounds when done hastily. I doubt Seneca has that much time!


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak steps over to Seneca and helps him put his armor on. NN42 It says that if a character has help, they can do it in half the time. . Whatever it is, it isn't good.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"Bah, thanks guys, but don't worry about it. I'll have to go without."

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas pulls out his sling and looks out towards the noises.

Move action to get out sling and standard action to go full defensive.

Abbas stats

Spoiler:
AC19+4=23, Hits 11, stay in KK46


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric winces at the sight of the cart and the beast drawing it forth, but tries to reassure himself with a breath, You spent hours learning to dodge the attacks of beasts like that one...

With that, he narrows his eyes and then raises his voice, shouting out a challenge to the large beast, and directs Trumps forward in a charge, raising his lance as he does.

Attack Roll (Lance): 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25 {Charge} ... Threat Rolling to confirm: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23

Lance damage: (assuming crit): 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3, 4, 2) + 8 = 20 {Lance is a x3, double damage makes x4, +1 str and +1 challenge x 4}

Status:

AC (vs. Ogre): 14, Touch 14, Flat-footed 13
AC (vs. others): 8, Touch 8, Flat-footed 7
CMD 13

Hit Points: 12/12
Location: 10' from Ogre; having trouble with the map on my mobile
Weapon Equipped: Lance +3 (1d6+1/x3) {Reach}

Trumps:
AC 14/10/12; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

First attack vs. Trumps -> Mounted Combat to dodge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Way to go Taedric! What a time to crit.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6
Taedric Starfell wrote:
Lance damage: (assuming crit): 4d6+8=20

My face: 0_0

Andoran

Taedric, that is one for the legend books!

Small in stature not in spirit, the disciple of Umok's paladin is in perfect form. Danger faced, and he found the worstr bit of it and charged at that point. Not some meaningless sacrifice either but a real blow that could mean the difference on this dark night.

His lance bites deep and though the wound is not mortal, the spray of blood tells that this wound has severely injured the large creature! The great misformed man thing bellows unintelligibly.

The goblins on the back of the box are stunned for a moment and snap reins and crack whip to make the brute move on. And then the the air hums. And arrows start falling all over the place. None hit you, but there were easily more than a dozen and you still cannot even see the archers!

Seneca tries to get his armour on, but it becomes increasingly apparent that he may not make it in time.

And then from the dark on the side comes the source of the sound of rodentia. Your eyes try to make sense of them. Wolves, no dogs, no something worse. They look like a cross between a rat and a hairless dog. The lessons in zoology will have to wait though for they come snapping their jaws and will be upon you in a moment.

Aidan readies a spell. Pluchak stops for a moment to help Seneca with his armour before the other decides the task is futile. Thurzhan hides waiting for his next chance to shine. Abbaas arms himself, and then takes a moment to cover himself as well as he can so whatever is out there cannot break him.

The impaled man thing still has some will to fight, and despite the "encouragement from the goblins, he stops pulling the cart, and starts freeing himself from the yoke, breaking it and tearing it to get at the gnome. His eyes are full of hatred and Taedric can feel that foul intensity rolling of the creature like baleful waves.

Top of the order. I will try to get a map out tonight, but realistically I think it will be tomorrow first thing before I can. Great way to start the combat, Taedric!


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan hunches over the parchment, scrawling frantically with the charcoal before rummaging in his satchel and crumpling the paper around a small bud or shoot of sorts, tying a simple cinch around the parcel with practiced ease. A bird flies to his arm, and he begins to tie the parcel to the avian.
Tkurzhan's tail swishes back and forth, readying his full fury for the approach of the dog-rats.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

I must confess I kinda wish the damage dice had loved me as much as the D20s did, but it's not too shabby, still.

The Ogre's rage makes Taedric smile as he releases his lance and pulls his lucerne hammer to strike the beast again before it recovers, and then directs Trumps to withdraw. He winces slightly as his haste in the attack causes only a glancing blow, but smiles as the wolf gracefully steps out of the monster's reach. He then heads away from the cottage, taunting the Ogre to follow him, hoping to upset the cart.

Taedric drops Lance (Free), and swings Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 for 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 {Challenge}
Trumps: Withdraw action, to AA59

Status:

AC (vs. Ogre): 16, Touch 16, Flat-footed 15
AC (vs. others): 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 9
CMD 13

Hit Points: 12/12
Location: AA59
Weapon Equipped: Lucerne Hammer +3 (1d10+1) {Reach, Set}

Trumps:
AC 14/10/12; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

First attack vs. Trumps -> Mounted Combat to dodge: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Andoran

Keep in mind that a withdarw is a full round action. In this case it did not matter, the ogre is still trying to pull itself free and is not getting an AoO.

The gnomes luck holds and the large creature is struck again. The whipping goblin stands and moves to the back of the box, while the one with reins continues to snap them. The air hums again and again the heroes are spared arrows but out in the dark a voice curses in a tongue you cannot quite make out, and there is more movement in the leaves and sticks, not a few, and coming your way!

Seneca's next, then the rodent dogs, creature 3, Aidan, Pluchak, Thurzhan, Abbas, and the ogre.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"Maybe I can hit something this time..." Seneca loads his crossbow and moves out on the path. MM46


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

At last, and with great theatrics, the druid casts the little bird to the heavens, with a simple prayer to send it on its way. He scampers back into the cottage to retrieve his weapons, removing the great iron jaw from his brother's harness which lies in one corner of the sad cabin.
KK43

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Things may change before it gets to Abbas, such as ratdog attacks but if that happens he will five foot step away before doing the following. Otherwise he will step forwards five feet.

Abbas nods at the ghost woman.

"I get it. That cart is dangerous. I'll go after this!" Abbas loads his bullet and spins the leather sling fast whirling it vertically towards the ogre. At the last second, he releases and aims for the creature's forehead as it struggles with the reins.

Sling attack 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 4 - 2 = 17 includes one 50ft. range increment, damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Abbas stats

Spoiler:
AC20 (drops sling for staff melee after), Hits 11, Position KK46 or 5ft away


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Sigil:
It is -- however, Trumps used his full round action to do just that -- and I assumed that would extend to the rider, since the mount handles all movement -- for instance, Taedric can make a full attack (with a bow) even if Trumps moves (or double-moves, or even runs, with the penalty).

Considering there's a whole class dedicated to mounted combat, you'd think the rules of how that interacts (as well as things like Bull Rush, etc. ) would be more clear..

Anyhow, as a result of that, I assumed that Trumps' withdraw action would also include not letting his rider get hit -- especially since a non-mounted Taedric could make a 5' step out of the Ogre's reach for free. If you disagree and believe that both Cavaliers *and* their mounts both need to do a withdraw action to get out, then I guess I'll live with it, but it seems like a lot of actions to get there.

(To be honest, I didn't even really consider it that deeply, just because in our home games, we've always allowed a mount to withdraw action in such a way to keep their rider safe so long as they only make a single move [as withdraw allows a double] -- but I'm certainly fine if you disagree -- I'll just not do it anymore.

Andoran

Taedric:
I like your thinking. Lets go your way. The other sort of hamstrings the cavalier a bit.

Seneca grabs his crossbow, and gets ready to fight. The rat things continue their run at the heroes. Next round they will connect.

Aidan continues what preparations he is making.

Pluchak, Thurzhan, Abbas and the ogre.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Tkurzhan whips his tail impatiently, but remains hidden.
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak hustles out of the cottage. He can't be caught in there when his friends are fighting and out here. He feels more vulnerable without his armor but he hopes the numbers will be in his favor once they are able to take down a few of the rougher enemies. Move to NN45

From his new vantage point he spots the Ogre and sees a target that is possibly big enough to be hit. He takes a step and puts his whole posture into his spit. 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (11) - 4 = 7 1d3 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Acid damage: Probably won't hit, but just in case

He tightens his grip on his long spear and waits for the beasts to rush them.

Andoran

Pluchaks acid misses the ogre, but he is ready for the fight now. His confident sneer says, "Bring it on!"

Thurzhan has become a different creature, the mayhem making glee of his earlier incarnation is gone and now the cat waits for its chance, almost pensive.

It is abbas who suddenly shines though, for what Taedric solidly started the warrior finishes with a flourish. The ogre is struck in the head, and looks dumbly forward for a few moments, and then it remembers that is was going to kill Taedric, and lurches in that direction. Sudden left and unsteady beast of burden along with the weight of the load stress the left wheel and it snaps and the the cart falls at the same time the dumb brute does. Both the goblins are able to leap clear of the wreck though, and avoid being pinned or crushed.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Top to the order... Taedric, and then the goblins, creature 2 and Seneca.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric shouts in triumph as the Ogre falls, "Let them all tremble at our might" And hopefully run away so we can get out of here safely...

He wheels Trumps around to take aim at one of the goblins who leapt from the cart, laughing wildly as he does so... "Come little goblin, and eat my steel...

Charge attack: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 26 {Charge, Hatred, Higher Ground} for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Status:

AC: 10, Touch 10, Flat-footed 9
CMD 13

Hit Points: 12/12
Location: HH61-ish -- I don't see the goblins, but assume they're near the cart and within Trumps double-move of 100'.
Weapon Equipped: Lucerne Hammer +3 (1d10+1) {Reach, Brace}

Trumps:
AC 14/10/12; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

[ooc]Mounted Combat (vs. first attack vs. Trumps): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21/ooc]

Andoran

The goblin that held the reins only has time to look up before Taedric cracks his skull. The remaining goblin laughs as the other falls and then ducks behind the cart.

In the woods you can here something (or more accurately many somethings)running at you.

Seneca's next, then the rodent dogs, creature 3, Aidan, Pluchak, Thurzhan, and Abbas


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Rushing this as it could be several hours or even a day before I can post again. Of course, it could be about half an hour or less, but better safe than late.
Aidan steps to MM41, placing a bear trap in MM40, covering it with loose gravel and grass, or a bedroll, or whatever debris is handy. I'll leave the depiction of this action to you, since you've a better idea what he'd cover it with and what will be going on in that moment.
If that action is proven unfeasible, Aidan uses guidance on whichever ally is nearest and attacking imminently. Tkurzhan is readied vs approach, so his action should trigger as the dogs reach deadly range.
He attacks one at a time, five-foot stepping between attacks if one falls. He should be targeting flatfooted; he may additionally gain a surprise round, I'm not sure.

Surprise attack, if applicable: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Full Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca waits to fire his crossbow and darts diagonally across the yard in front of the rodent dogs. [QQ48] He stands and holds out his symbol of Asmodeus. "Turn back dogs!"
Intimidate 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Channel negative energy excluding Pluchak. Should catch the three to the east. 1d6 ⇒ 2 DC 11 Will save for half

He steels himself with his shield for their inevitable counterattack.

Status:

AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 shield, +1 Dex, +1 dodge)
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Crossbow, Light +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"I'm coming."

Abbas nods and follows as directed, he keeps the staff "at ready".

Stats

Spoiler:
AC20, Hits 11, position wherever guided.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Abbas what are you doing, and WHO are you talking to?
Fear of inaccessibility to Internet proved groundless.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"Her!" Abbas points to the left. "Sorry she wants me."

Andoran

Seneca moves with haste, his lack of armour does not seem to concern him. Calling on his dark patron, energy flows through him, and the rodent dogs feel the brunt of that. His sudden action catches them off guard and they all feel the full brunt of his faithful attack.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 101d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The foul creatures turn all attention to Seneca, and attempt to prevent a repeat of his last action! A deadly situation is made merely bad, by Thurzhans rush at one of the creatures. He drops the one he attacks with little effort. They choose to focus on him instead of Seneca but both miss. A bit of good luck that you cannot count on to continue! The creatures do taste particularly foul though!

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 Thurzhan need a DC 12 Fort Save

Meanwhile Aidan releases the bird he had been holding and turns his attention back to the fight. Weapons! and those are inside. Off he trots to retrieve them. Abbas follows him. The man is driven to some sort of distraction.

Pluchak and Thurzhan still have an action this round, and then we go back to the top.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Fort 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 Tkurzhan blanches, but continues his bloody assault. Ill colored ichor sprays from the beasts' wounds as the cat becomes the machine of destruction he was born to be.
Full Attack, splitting attacks as necessary, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 161d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak sees all the goblin dogs rush Seneca, and his blood starts to boil. He thrusts with his spear at one near his friend bellowing his own rage to take their attention, but his hands threaten to throw down the spear and tear the beasts apart.

Okay, I don't know what my distances are. So, this is the plan. If I have to move, I will move and use the spear just with the first attack. Looks like it won't hit, so I won't worry about damage. If I can five foot step and full attack I will do that instead with claws and bite. Personally, I know attacking with natural weapons could be bad, but Pluchak doesn't. We will see what happens there.

I rolled some damage for the spear in case I get an attack of opportunity.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas smiles another apology at Aidan, "the spirits matter. I'll fight again soon."

Andoran

Pluchak thanks for a great if/or type post!

Pluchak moves forward, and tries to impale one of the goblin dogs that beset Thurzhan, caution for the sabretooth hinders his aim though and he is unable to connect. Thurzhan has slightly better luck and though while he cannot fell the creature he hits he does cut it deeply.

Thurzhan has another Fort save to make.

I will have a map out later tonight. In the meantime you can wait or Taedric can go, your choice. :)


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

I'll wait, just in case.

301 to 350 of 3,050 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.