Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


151 to 200 of 3,082 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Dear lord that's a big map. I can't locate coordinates, so, Tkurzhan charges the Goblin north-north-east of him. He reaches to the square up 75 and left 15 feet, after Aidan five-foots directly to the east.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Round 1

Seneca breathes, "Gods, are we facing the start of a new goblin invasion from the wood?" Again, he calls on Asmodeus, "Help me with your cleverness Lord to trick these foolish imps." Uses move action to activate Copy Cat to create one mirror image. Uses standard action to cast Shield of Faith.

Status:

AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 deflection)
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Crossbow, Light +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Buffs Mirror Image (1), Shield of Faith

Andoran

Apologies to this group! I have tried to reload my original file to add coordinates, and apparently the file is corrupted. I brought it to work to get some help and... Nope it is corrupted so I need to renumber the map in paint (unless someone else has a better idea...)and I have a work function tonight. I will try to get it done anyway, but it will make for a pretty long night depending on when the work thing is done.

Initiative Goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 and Hobgoblins: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Order of initiative is as follows: Goblins, Seneca, Abbas (sorry for the running!!!), Thurzhan, Aidan, Pluchak, and Taedric. A fixed map as soon as I can!

Andoran

The goblins instinct is probably sound. The ones close to you flee, the ones further out look to the hobgoblins for support and draw closer together. The goblin closest to Aidan tries his luck with the bow before fleeing. 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 ⇒ 2 The arrow grazes Aidan for 2 points of damage. Pest these things are, but dangerous pests!

Seneca utters the sacred words and a second Seneca appears at his side.

Abbas, sorry for the distance... They will not all be like this! Map will be sent soon.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Actions stand for me, save Tkurzhan mauls the one that shot me.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak runs over to get some cover from the tree from most of the goblins but has a clear shot at one of them. He moves to HH72 as a double move. End of Turn.

AC=13
HP=9
Location=HH72

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas keeps pace with the half-orc, interposing himself between the goblinkin and the sorcerer. He keeps the quarterstaff weaving in circles and small spins to deflect any missiles off target.

Abbas double moves to HG72 (at a guess), AC20, Hits 11


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric focuses on something in the distance while sweeping the area and surveying the damage. Something catches his attention beyond the swarm of his hated foes, and he frowns as he tries to realize what it is. Suddenly, his mind clicks and he exclaims "Something's taken one of the stones from the circle! The one in the Northeast!", without any understanding of the significance.

His sharp eyes scan once more for a Goblin that he can run through in a charge, and seeing the lack, he rides forward carefully, bringing up his shortbow to fire at the nearest goblin.

Move action: 10 spaces forward while readying the bow.
Shortbow (vs FF57) -> 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 for 1d4 ⇒ 4

Status:

AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16; CMD 13
Hit Points: 12/12
Location: OO67
Weapon Equipped: Shortbow +3 (1d4/x3) {60' increment}

Trumps:
AC 16/12/14; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

EDIT: make that KK71 please now that I have managed to open the map.

Abbas squints off towards where Taedric points but he mentally shrugs off the problem. The quarterstaff begins to make figure of eights in front of himself and Pluchak like waving a red flag of bulls.

Goblins and keeping us alive first.

Andoran

Abbas moves forward and again the warrior shows no fear. His staff circles in front of him, as he watches for arrows.

Aidan with a word and a whistle seems to convince a vulture that their best interests are served by attacking the goblin that hurt Aidan, but his attacks miss. Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d2 ⇒ 11d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 151d2 ⇒ 1 The great cat concurs with target choice and races to intercept the fleeing archer.

The hobgoblins bark in their black language and rally their goblin inferiors. The little green skins have no combat sense, but will be much more dangerous with the hobgoblins to direct them.

Pluchak wisely looks for cover temp =4 bonus to AC and a clear shot.

Trumps carries Taedric straight toward danger, but the gnome has his sights set on the goblin that shot his new companion.

The goblins rally under the command of the hobgoblin and begin to form ranks. The rank closest to you draw blades and small shields, while the rear rank readies bows and three of them get shots off at Thurzhan, but their disorder seems to affect their aim and the big cat escapes harm. The one that shot Aidan is fleeing in blind panic toward the group. Meanwhile one behind the house has mounted a wolf on is riding behind the stone garden walls. Goblin Attacks 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 131d4 ⇒ 21d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d4 ⇒ 41d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 81d4 ⇒ 4

Seneca, Abbas, Thurzhan, Aidan have a turn and then the hobgoblins go. A new map will be along in a few hours. I am off to dinner.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Round 2

Seneca moves forward toward the goblins.
Double Move to MM71

Status:

AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 deflection)
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Crossbow, Light +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Buffs Shield of Faith

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas leans forwards and carries on a jinking run after one quick glance to see that Pluchak is using cover well. He weaves forwards and ends up close to the large stone trying to keep one eye on the others.

Shame when cat gets slotted.

Abbas status:

Spoiler:
Double move to MM63, AC20, Hits 11


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan is, for a long moment, simply dumbfounded with his luck. He had become so adjusted to pushing his brother without words that maybe...
No. Today, this time, Desna smiled.
Aidan jogs forward at a slow pace, his staff held simply by his side as he blows a few notes into his whistle of ivory. though it seems to fail, Tkurzhan changes direction with a brief snort of annoyance, streaking towards the well, where he slides with amazing silence to a stop, keeping his shoulders below the rim.
Even as his brother is still running, the language of the earth is on Aidans lips, as he beseeches the grass to grow and to twist.
Actions: Aidan moves forward to Kk 73, and casts Entangle on the group, reflex DC14. Target intersection NN-NM, 47-48. 40' radius of effect, hitting all creatures mapped, save WG. He readies to drop prone should any missiles target him. Status:Located KK73. AC 15/11/14 readied vs missile (19/15/18), HP 6/8.
Tkurzhan double moves to CC49, where he uses stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 against any he does not have total cover.

Andoran

Seneca advances as does Abbas, the odds are of no concern apparently. Whether brave or foolish the fates shall reveal shortly!

Thurzhan finds cover behind the well, though apparently not in agreement with Aidan's order for him. Aidan asks the dry grass to grow and grow it does! Like thin snakes or worms it grabs anything that it can reach, and what it can reach is your green skinned foes!

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 161d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 191d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

One of the hobgoblins, unaffected by the spell falls back and then fires at Taedric with his long bow. The arrow misses by a country mile!1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 2 = 41d8 ⇒ 8

The other 2 hobgoblins struggle to free themselves of the grass. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 And failing that, one aims at Taedric, and the other at Abbas. The arrows are wasted.1d20 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) - 2 - 2 = 141d20 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 2 - 4 = -5

Pluchak, and Taedric you guys are up. Give 'em hell!


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak sprints for all he is worth over to the nearest stone pillar right after the first goblin volley is shot. He hopes with all his heart he can get there in time. He starts sweating again, and he feels his growth coming on, but stifles it as it would make him a more tempting target for now.

Run action to OO 62

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas' actions (when its his turn, I am working this evening)

Spoiler:
If the goblin nearest Abbas breaks free then Abbas aims his sling stone at the hobgoblin near the cart. Otherwise he is aiming at the closest target - the goblin. Both are just within 1 range increment by my reckoning..
Abbas five foot steps to LL62 and flips out his sling. He loads it quickly then spins a bullet at the goblinoid. Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13, Damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6. Maybe a hit, woohoo.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric looks at the newly-formed wall of goblins with a low growl, There are too many to run through, sadly. Charging in there would be suicide., then smiles as the plants begin to wrap themselves around them, ...and now we see the downside of standing in a cluster... it'll be like shooting fish in a barrel...

He directs Trumps forward and fires at the nearest goblin.

Trumps makes a standard move
Shortbow (vs. OO49): 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15 {hatred} for 1d4 ⇒ 3

Status:

AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16; CMD 13
Hit Points: 12/12
Location: QQ58
Weapon Equipped: Shortbow +3 (1d4/x3) {60' increment}

Trumps:
AC 16/12/14; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

Andoran

Pluchak gets his cover, and plans his next move, while Taedric moves out in the open heedless of any danger and ruturns the arrow that Aidan caught earlier to the fleeing goblin that loosed it.

The goblins fight to get out of thier bonds, with those that were already free running for safety.

1d20 ⇒ 71d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 161d20 ⇒ 81d20 ⇒ 101d20 ⇒ 51d20 ⇒ 121d20 ⇒ 19

The escape was of limited success, but all available bows are turned to Taedric and the gnome has to withstand a full volley of goblin arrows. But though some of the arrows come close, the distance and the magic that binds them keep the cavalier safe.

Seneca, Abbas (thanks for letting me know what you are doing!), Thurzhan and Aidan are up.

1d20 + 4 - 2 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 2 - 4 = 161d4 ⇒ 41d20 + 4 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 - 2 = 91d4 ⇒ 11d20 + 4 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 4 - 2 - 2 = 91d4 ⇒ 31d20 + 4 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 2 - 2 = 141d4 ⇒ 11d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 2 = 161d4 ⇒ 2


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Keep in mind the area of Entangle is difficult terrain. Also, any who enter must save immediately. Though I think Taedric can reach XX47, mwahaha... Tkurzhan slips towards the bushes, his bulk uncannily close to the ground as he slips with a slight russle into the bush, alert for the approach of the nearby creature. He tastes the sweat in the air, the fear of the goblins washing downwind. He is magnificent, and soon he will taste the blood of the lesser. Move to BB44 and ready attack vs approach with stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 with the jaws music in my head.
Aidan gauges the distance, but the nearest of the goblins is beyond reliable sling range. If he can reach his companions before they advance unto battle, perhaps he can aid them. With that thought, he takes off at a surprisingly easy sprint, arriving at the rock without even shortness of breath, despite his thick furs and laden pack.
Run action to NN62, hoping no one readied for run...


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Round 3

Seneca levels his crossbow at the goblins and walks closer to their now entangled formation. To MM67

A twang rings out as he fires the crossbow at the forward goblin. OO49

Attack 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Damage 1d8 ⇒ 8

Status:

AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 deflection)
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Crossbow, Light +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Buffs Shield of Faith


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak looks around the pillar at the mass of goblins and starts letting loose what seem to be a bunch of curses under his breath. His hand reached up to wipe the sweat off of his forehead that started to irritate his eyes. There are far too many of them too far away to rush them, and it even seemed that his cover was getting smaller.

Full round action: Enlarge Person. I will leave it up to you to figure out what four squares I occupy now. :)

A sickening feeling in his stomach told him that it wasn't getting smaller but he was getting bigger. As the growth continued, Pluchak tried even harder to remain unnoticed by the goblins now that he was rather close to thirteen feet tall.

Status:
AC 11, touch 8
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Long Spear (+3 to hit, 2d6+6 dmg, x3 crit, 20' reach)
Buffs: Enlarge Person


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

status:

Ai
AC 15/11/14
HP 6/8
loc NN62
Tk
AC 16/13/13
HP 14/14
loc BB44


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric smiles as a smaller group of goblins fight their way out of the tangle and drops his bow, spurning Trumps forward. He kicks his lance up and sets it in place as the wolf picks up speed, his teeth bared in a small snarl as the tip of his lance seeks a new victim.

(Charging)
Lance Attack (vs. XX47): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 14 {Hatred, Charge, Higher Ground} for 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (5, 2) + 2 = 9
(Ick, let's hope he's still got a shortbow and not a shield..)

Status:

AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 14; CMD 13
Hit Points: 12/12
Location: WW49
Weapon Equipped: Lance +3 (1d6+1/x3) {Reach, Pierce, Charge}

Trumps:
AC 14/10/12; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

Andoran

Seneca shot goes through the throat of his little victim. The creature turns and with a hideous grin falls to the ground and ceases to move.

Abbas' stone does not have as much success but it still connects and it still elicits a yelp of pain from the hobgoblin by the cart.

The great cat moves more like a shadow, than a creature of substance, and secrets himself in the brush in rapt anticipation of the blood of the green skin.

The 2 hobgoblins still caught in the undergrowth struggle to free themselves. But are unsuccessful. Failing that, the one Abbas wounded seeks to return the favor and the other shoots at Taedric. The shots fail to connect though. The last hobgoblin races around the out building to rally the goblins.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 - 2 = 141d8 ⇒ 11d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 3

Taedric continues his reckless advance, and nearly skewers another enemy. Even with no shield you just barely miss. A shame! Pluchak grows again and because of the closeness of his companions falls back 5 feet. Now he is clearly the largest creature on the battlefield.

The goblin near Thurzhan falls directly into the cats trap. [Go ahead and spring the trap![/ooc] The wolf rider seems less sure of his movement with the fighting now shifting to the right of the map. Taedrics intended victim has had enough but attempts to flee carelessly. AoO please.

One of the goblins near Taedric takes a moment to don his shield and draw his sword, but the others are ready, and they attack the gnome but the gnome continues to thumb his nose at mere statistics and remains unharmed.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 91d4 ⇒ 11d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 141d4 ⇒ 4

The entangled goblins try again to free themselves with limited success.

1d20 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 61d20 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 19

Seneca, and then Abbas, Thurzhan, Aidan and the hobgoblins.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Now that combat is joined (and his breath is back) Abbas drops the sling dodges round the menhir heading towards combat.

Double move round stone to PP56, Abbas stats AC20, Hits 11

"These goblins is useless! Come on."


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Naught but a scream and the slight russling of bush marks the passage of the greenskin into the claws of his death.
Grapple 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 vs flatfooted CMD.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan taps into the power of the earth, blessing Pluchak with her might. May you strike true, my friend, and may your path rise to meet you.
Guidance
He solemnly loads his sling with a large rock he found earlier, steeling himself to emerge from his cover.
Tkurzhan destroys his prey utterly, rending it into tatters and nothing more than scraps of greenish flesh.
Edit: Rules actually work this way... Maintain 1d20 + 3 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 3 + 5 = 23
followed by damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
and rake
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Round 4

Seneca advances toward the goblins and reloads his crossbow. He halt next to Pluchak and takes aim again at the foes.

Move to OO63

Status:

AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 deflection)
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Crossbow, Light +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Buffs Shield of Faith


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Run action to UU-VV 52-53

Pluchak was working on mustering up his courage when he got a pat on the back from the druid. Off he went toward the gnome to back him up. It seemed he was getting close to being surrounded and Pluchak felt like he could use the back up. His concern over being a huge target melted away for the moment, he looked at all the puny goblins and readied his spear.

Status::
AC 11, touch 8
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Long Spear (+3 to hit, 2d6+6 dmg, x3 crit, 10'-20' reach)
Buffs: Enlarge Person

Attack of Opportunity (if necessary will use Guidance on the attack roll.) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 6) + 6 = 16

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas has already acted too.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 9 {higher groud, hatred}

"Desna's piss!", Taedric curses when he misses once again with his lance, Apparently I didn't throw dice enough to build up the luck I need to kill these... He drops the useless thing and kicks up his Lucerne Hammer as the goblins begin to surround him, Look at them swarming like the vermin they are.. He directs Trumps to attack one of the ones nearest him as he stands on his saddle, swining his pole-arm at the goblin still ahead of him.

Trumps' Bite (vs. WW49) 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 and trip 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Lucerne Hammer(vs. XX47): 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 19 {Hatred, Higher Ground} for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Oops, forgot to do this:

Status:

AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16; CMD 13
Hit Points: 12/12
Location: XX49
Weapon Equipped: Lucerne Hammer +3 (1d10+1) {brace, reach}

Trumps:
AC 16/12/14; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

If any of them attack Trumps..
Mounted Combat Feat Ride Check (to dodge): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Andoran

Though Taedric misses the fleeing goblin, it does not appear that this day will be one by your enemy. The goblin he misses goes running pell mell from the melee. And the big cat? It is shocking to think that moments ago a heart pulsed, and sinews tensed in what is now a puddle of gore.

Seneca advances and readies to fire. The cleric smells victory and forgoes cover.

Aidan offers Pluchak his mystical help, and then turns to the fray.

The hobgoblins are screaming! The one that Abbas hit considers the man for a target but self preservation kicks in and he targets the sabre tooth instead but misses. So full of his blood lust the hobgoblin never even tries to free himself. 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 2 The hobgoblin by Taedric grabs sword and shield, and all the while barks at the goblins before him and glares at the wolf mounted cavalier. The last hobgoblin tries to free himself, fails and then aims his bow at the large target Pluchak now makes. He severly wounds the sorceror. Pluchak takes 6 points of damage! 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d20 + 2 - 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 2 - 4 - 2 = 131d8 ⇒ 6

Pluchak, if you would like to choose another action, please feel free. Pluchak, Taedric, Thurzhan and the goblins are up next.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Sticking with my action, thanks. I've made my bed, I should probably lie in it. :P

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Do you want a nice stone for a pillow as well, Pluchak? Thank god for the cat because we is not rocking this fight.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Haha I feel like this is my fight mwahahaha
What's the remaining order?


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

The cat, maw still dyed a viscious sanguine color, takes off again towards his new prey, the stick-throwing greenskin.
Tkurzhan knows better than to fight through the twisting grass, instead flying overhead, claws outstretched and head turned to the side for the kill.
Charge to JJ44 with acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 for 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 241d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Aidan curses as Pluchak is hit, and steps out to return in kind. Targeting goblin who hit Pluchak for 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 1 - 2 = 51d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0 Yupp. I miss his square for no damage.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Apologies for the out of order post. My bad. As much as I'd love a chance to re-roll the rest of those actions, I won't -- just edit the actions above to have Trumps and Taedric make a 5' step back to WW50, and shift the Lucerne hammer attack to WW48... and I'll pay better attention as to when to post actions in the future..

Updated Status:

AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16; CMD 13
Hit Points: 12/12
Location: WW50
Weapon Equipped: Lucerne Hammer +3 (1d10+1) {brace, reach}

Trumps:
AC 16/12/14; CMD 14 (18 vs. trip); Hit Points: 14/17

If any of them attack Trumps..
Mounted Combat Feat Ride Check (to dodge): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
(Copied from above status as not to get a benefit from having to repost..)

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

I'll post later on this evening. Seneca should have posted by then. And the goblins.

Andoran

Taedric, no apologies needed! I prefer it like you did it. It helps things flow more smoothly. The only reason I did not flow through with your action is that I wanted to confirm Pluchak, after taking that pretty serious hit. Modding your action at this point is also okay with me. Aidan has already posted his next action and he is still far away from his turn, but when it comes up, things will go go quicker because he did, so please keep posting out of order! And feel free to use if and or type statements.

Pluchak not only gives the appearance of one who knows violence, he clearly has some experience on both ends of it. The arrow that should have elicited at least a cry of discomfort sticks in his body, seemingly unnoticed, as he races toward the goblins.

Taedric urges trumps back, and then with the tactical repositioning done, he cracks one of the goblins skulls open. The creature falls with a strange "oh, oh, oh" noise as if this fracture had knocked some insight into it's fool head and it was having a dying insight into the nature of things.

Thurzhan seems to have become death incarnate. He moves from enemy to enemy with ferocious abandon! He easily leaps toward the hobgoblin and in a fluid motion bites the creature through it's neck. It falls to the ground and is still. Please check to see if Thurzhan is entangled.

The last four goblins still caught try to free themselves, but time is just not on thier side. Nonetheless 2 of them break free and move to get as far from this sea of death as they can, despite the oaths and threats of the hobgoblins.

1d20 ⇒ 61d20 ⇒ 41d20 ⇒ 141d20 ⇒ 16

In fact this option of fleeing is one held by all the goblins that can. With each one running it lowers the morale of the group, and at this point, it is rout! Even the goblins that could be attacking in self defense are concentrating on just getting free.

1d20 ⇒ 11d20 ⇒ 1

Even the mounted goblin runs. His trajectory is to sweep wide of the party and to run down the path the group came in on. While the others seem to flee in panic, he seems more directed.

Andoran

Taedric, no apologies needed! I prefer it like you did it. It helps things flow more smoothly. The only reason I did not flow through with your action is that I wanted to confirm Pluchak, after taking that pretty serious hit. Modding your action at this point is also okay with me. Aidan has already posted his next action and he is still far away from his turn, but when it comes up, things will go go quicker because he did, so please keep posting out of order! And feel free to use if and or type statements.

Pluchak not only gives the appearance of one who knows violence, he clearly has some experience on both ends of it. The arrow that should have elicited at least a cry of discomfort sticks in his body, seemingly unnoticed, as he races toward the goblins.

Taedric urges trumps back, and then with the tactical repositioning done, he cracks one of the goblins skulls open. The creature falls with a strange "oh, oh, oh" noise as if this fracture had knocked some insight into it's fool head and it was having a dying insight into the nature of things.

Thurzhan seems to have become death incarnate. He moves from enemy to enemy with ferocious abandon! He easily leaps toward the hobgoblin and in a fluid motion bites the creature through it's neck. It falls to the ground and is still. Please check to see if Thurzhan is entangled.

The last four goblins still caught try to free themselves, but time is just not on thier side. Nonetheless 2 of them break free and move to get as far from this sea of death as they can, despite the oaths and threats of the hobgoblins.

1d20 ⇒ 21d20 ⇒ 111d20 ⇒ 181d20 ⇒ 4

In fact this option of fleeing is one held by all the goblins that can. With each one running it lowers the morale of the group, and at this point, it is rout! Even the goblins that could be attacking in self defense are concentrating on just getting free.

Taedric, please make onther AoO. As Abbas says, "These goblins is useless, at least at tactics! Also, if Taedric misses, the goblin near him will have fled and be deep into the right side of the map, near his companion.

1d20 ⇒ 161d20 ⇒ 20

Even the mounted goblin runs. His trajectory is to sweep wide of the party and to run down the path the group came in on. While the others seem to flee in panic, he seems more directed.

Seneca is next, then Abbas and Aidan and then the hobgoblins.

Andoran

Pluchak also has an AoO on the fleeing goblin by Taedric.

The greenskin near Taedric attempts to flee, but Pluchak's anger forces his spear through the creatures head giving the goblin a long sharp nose for a moment and then as the spear is retracted, the goblin face plants, with his vital fluid flowing from both the front and back of his head.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak felt the arrow bite deeply in between the leather armor covering his chest and the armor covering his legs, deep in his lower abdomen. He had never been pierced that deeply before, but he knew from experience that panic wouldn't help, he had to finish the fight first and worry about injuries later. His only defense right now was a furious attack, one that hopefully would unnerve the archers enough so that they would miss such a target as him. But as he ran on, he could feel the strength sapping from his legs.

And just as soon as he arrived, the goblins start to flee. He lunged the spear at a fleeing goblin and hit it's oversized melon head. A roar of triumph erupted from his lips and spurred on the already fleeing goblins.

If Pluchak is still standing, he will attack the Hobgoblin that doesn't want to move as of yet by charging. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 for 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 = 16


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Just me, or Trumps also?

Andoran

Taedric Starfell wrote:
Just me, or Trumps also?

Pluchak beat you to it... One goblin kabob later...

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas continues his movement but seeing that the goblins are fleeing he speeds up a bit to get to the rear of the corner building. His chest heaving he nevertheless tries to get the goblinoids to go faster.

This shouldn't effect Seneca. Full run to YY45, AC17, Hits 11

"Keep running - you are so yellow!"


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Whoops. Reflex 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Aidan squints at the greenskin on the wolf, trying to deduce some sort of insight into its behavior, or at least see some abnormality in its countenance or possessions.
Sense motive 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Perception 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Tkurzhan leaps to the group of entrapped goblins with the tearing sound of clinging grass, the earth and tatters of gore pulled with him in a tawny comet of death.
Acrobatics 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Charge vs whoever is there? 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 241d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca move up again Move to OO60 and fires at the hobgoblin to his right.
Attack (Light Crossbow) 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 2 = 4

Ugh, this is hopeless. I need to get close to the others and just start helping them with their attacks.

Status:

AC 19, touch 14, flat-footed 17. . (+5 armor, +1 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 deflection)
hp 10/10
Weapon Equipped Crossbow, Light +1 (1d8/19-20/x2)
Buffs Shield of Faith


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Status::
AC 11, touch 8, flat-footed 11
hp 3/9
Weapon Equipped: Long Spear (20' reach) (2d6+6 x3)
Buffs: Enlarge Person

Andoran

Seneca's crossbow bolt fails to make purchase, while Abbas does his best to make sure the route continues unabated. Aidan's luck with his sling is similar to Seneca's. Maybe the ground is not level where they stand.

The hobgoblin near Abbas, opens his eyes wide in surprise! This pink skin was ignoring him. With murder in his eyes he drops his bow and draws a longswod and shield and readies for close combat.

The entangled hobgoblin struggles to find freedom fails and then sends another wicked arrow at Pluchak. He finds no luck thier either, and the great half orc avoids another stick, at least for the moment.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 - 2 = 31d8 ⇒ 4

Pluchak narrowly misses the hobgoblin he has rushed, but he can see it in the creatures face too. The hobgoblin knows how close it was, and though it was willing to deal death so many times it is unprepared for this, what seem to be its final moments.

Going out of order, for sake of speed, and because I do not think thier actions will overlap... Taedric, if Thurzhan messes with your turn let me know and we will redo.

The menace that is Thurzhan continues unabated. Another goblin is rent to its component pieces. The cat will need a good bath to clean itself of the stinking gore.

One other note, I am sure you noticed though I did not until earlier today that I double posted earlier. Which is no big deal except I used the top rolls in the first note and the bottom ones in the next one and this was slightly to the goblins favor. With the fight going as it is, I do not see a need to redo, but wanted to let you know that I saw and apologize for that level of sloppy

Taedric, and then the goblins

151 to 200 of 3,082 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.