Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


1,251 to 1,300 of 2,955 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak does his best to act friendly toward Aidan, and hazards a tight lipped smile. "That costs as much as just buying one? Well, I would rather buy one if I can find one. Spells have a habit of being needed after they are used. Thanks for the information though."


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

the problem lies, sir, you sense the sarcasm in his words not in the cost, but in the fact that I am busy trying to figure out all this stuff for you. After that we can divide everything clean down the middle. That seems the most logical and fair unless we want to draw up a contract. I believe there is at least one Asmodean with us.


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan throws up his arms and leaves to be in the company of those that make more sense to him.

Namely, beasts.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor clearly remains uncomfortable while within the Draconian settlement. She clearly can't shake the feeling that any minute now the lizard folk will decide that she's lunch. She therefore doesn't get p!$$ed and start a fight or make a pass at one of the better looking lizard men.

As far as the loot goes, Elinor is interested in the more stylish items of jewellery and what could be more stylish than a magic ring, eh? and the best looking of the horses. On the other hand, she's not a very good rider and has no problem with staying on foot/riding on one of the wagons.

She'll try to 'aid another' in Harlynn's identifications which will probably add 2 to most of them since she's curious enough about them. Although wouldn't read magic be the best way of identifying the scrolls?


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

ok read magic for the scrolls, now if only we had out friendly neighborhood DM.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca can see about assisting with the identification also. He doesn't have read magic prepared right now, but can prepare it to make use of any divine scrolls in the future.

Seneca chuckles softly at Harlynn's jest, "Of course I would be thrilled to prepare a contract, but I suspect the down the middle split will be quite adequate."

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

"Hullo Aidan. Come to help, thanks."


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Ah, hello, Abbas. I'm glad of your help. We'd best feed the horses and brush them before we travel and get these saddle blankets cleaned. Why don't we start with...
Aidan continues on, and gets started working with Abbas. He seems unusually at ease, as he hasn't been before.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

Handle Animal 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Abbas learns all he can from the druid, although he may not remember anything by tomorrow.

"I can clean."


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn emerges from his trance. Well gentlemen it looks like we have a wand that heals moderate wounds (16 charges), a shirt of greater protection than normal (+1), a cloak that enables you to avoid more dangers (Resistance +1), 2 potions that do the same as the wand, a hefty warhammer with lightning properties (+1 shocking), a (bird feather token), a ring that elimanates the need to eat and sleep (Sustenance), and several arcane scrolls. He lays them out before him. Personally I would like the scrolls and the cloak, as well as a fair share of the profits from selling the rest of the stuff


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I will certainly put my hat into the ring for the +1 Chain shirt.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"I would be willing to wield the wand on behalf of all. The potions should probably go with some of you who spend your time on the front lines, though I seem to have more of a proclivity for that than I ever imagined."


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"I think the cloak goes with my eyes. The ring is kind of garish, and anyway, who would want to do without food and sleep?"


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Narnel, perhaps, as that would allow him to range far afield without cooking fires, and with unmatched endurance, as well as guarding camp as the rest of us slept. I doubt his Elven palate will miss our meager fare, either, Aidan steps in, beating out a saddle blanket with a fat stick.
I can use that wand, and would like the token, but I need nothing.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric looks over the objects, "Sadly, based on the size of these items, I too would only really be able to make use of the cloak.."


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

According to Core and Ultimate Equipment, Magic items resize to fit their wielder.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

It's true. Which is actually quite a serious power, certainly much more powerful than the main power of many minor magic items - although I don't think it applies weapons and armour.


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

The book specifically calls out armor as an example. It uses cloaks, rings, and breastplates as examples. My irl group had a huge debate over weapons, since there's a PC using a large Katana.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Arms and armour are the excpetion, unless that was changed in UE-- hence asking for the cloak.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Here's the passage Taedric is referring to:

PRD wrote:

Size and Magic Items

When an article of magic clothing or jewelry is discovered, most of the time size shouldn't be an issue. Many magic garments are made to be easily adjustable, or they adjust themselves magically to the wearer. Size should not keep characters of various kinds from using magic items.

There may be rare exceptions, especially with race-specific items.

Armor and Weapon Sizes: Armor and weapons that are found at random have a 30% chance of being Small (01–30), a 60% chance of being Medium (31–90), and a 10% chance of being any other size (91–100).

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

"Jobs done. Leftie and Rightie ready to go." Abbas goes back in and stares at the others. He holds one strong arm up to wipe his sweaty brow and pat the golden locks back into place.

The warrior goes in search of a drink and small bite to eat, it has been a busy morning.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

I'm back...really really bad couple weeks of work


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Tkurzhan eats a wild turkey and wishes everyone a happy thanksgiving.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Byndyn is interested in the Hammer...


Episode - The Return to Haugin's Ear

The sun has climbed to its midpoint before the group begins its return trip to Haugin's Ear. The difference in attitude between when you arrived to know is striking, even to the cautious Elinor. Most of you feel that somehow, you have allies among the lizardfolk, and you are content in that knowledge.

As the mini caravan pulls out, each of you gets lost in a moment of thought and recollection. These events touch you all differently and for some, it shows on your face and demeanor, but for others, it is buried deep.

To help all of us get back into the game and each other's characters, please post a recollections comment that reintroduces your character and any new changes (including new names!)

I am also interested in the proverbial marching order. I won't be using maps, but will try to keep consistent with where you are among the wagons.

Finally - Id love a final disposition on what remains that hasn't been claimed. If there are claims for something from more than one player (like for the chainmail), let's move to Discussion and do a random d100 dice roll for those items

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn breathes deeply ashe looks over at his new friends as the wagon train leaves the Lizardfolk community. He is awash with emotions. For the first time, his worlds are starting to mesh together in a positive way. For the first time, his human peers know he has a name and a place within the Lizardfolk. He is Sillath. And yet, he remains Bryndyn as well. He looks at the wagon and sees the magical hammer laying near the deceased women. Their return to the Ear will not be met with welcome by all. For this, he is sad, but it is a passing sadness, for the sun is bright and his friends are strong and his sense of belonging is stronger than ever.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel is satisfied with the turn of events, but he is anxious to return to the Ear so that they can complete the mission that took them to the Devil's hole not once, but twice. He looks longingly at the Chain Shirt with magical properties before he ranges slightly ahead of the rest of the group, riding back and forth to each flank while tuning his senses to the approach of any further dangers that would interrupt the completion of the mission.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

Abbas pays no attention to the recent wealth. He has his magical staff and these good people treat him with kindness. As for the lizardfolk, Abbas doesn't really understand what happened. He offered them blood and them ignored him. They argued and then there was a feast. Abbas is young and likes animals, most of the rest will be quickly forgotten by such a simple fellow.

Without being difficult, Abbas' character and personality combined with his lack of smarts means someone else will need to take care of his share of the treasure.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn sits silently in the wagon along the ride back. More or less frustrated with the outcome and the contract yet to be upheld by the lady herself at least he has gained in both knowledge and power, after all maybe the hellknights can benefit from an alliance with the lizard folk, and since he was one of the ones involved in securing the contract perhaps this is the route to securing a title and commission in the hellknights.

in the meantime Harlynn will converse with Seneca on the topics of Religion (knowledge religion 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24)and the Hells (knowledge planes 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32)

interest in the scrolls obviously, as well as the cloak 1d100 ⇒ 1 guess i am not getting the cloak.


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan sat contentedly on the new friend he had made, his sabretooth brother trotting easily beside them both. Verrlind, he says slowly to himself, tasting the name. He listens half-interested in Harlynn's discussion, but his mind is elsewhere.

Twirling his locket in one hand, he holds the other to his mouth to stifle his racking cough, the delicately engraved ashen stave held comfortably in the crook of his arm.

Tasting a berry from his pouch, he quells the cough and offers a few to the rest of the group. I enchanted these earlier. They'll fill you as well as any meal, and pick you up a little besides. Anyone care for one?

Shadow Lodge

Male
Harlynn P. Quinn wrote:
Harlynn emerges from his trance. Well gentlemen it looks like we have a wand that heals moderate wounds (16 charges), a shirt of greater protection than normal (+1), a cloak that enables you to avoid more dangers (Resistance +1), 2 potions that do the same as the wand, a hefty warhammer with lightning properties (+1 shocking), a (bird feather token), a ring that elimanates the need to eat and sleep (Sustenance), and several arcane scrolls. He lays them out before him. Personally I would like the scrolls and the cloak, as well as a fair share of the profits from selling the rest of the stuff

loot


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Never one to pass up food, he takes Aidan up on the offer and takes a berry from him and crushes it between his large teeth. Pluchak the former bouncer is probably one of the most unnerving people you have ever met. His green skin sets him as the enemy of many in this area because of the Goblin Wars a generation ago, but both of his parents died on the side of the humans in the area and he spent some time in an orphanage. At a young age he learned to capitalize on the fear of others, and used it to make his way in the world, but he longed to do something a bit grander than just get by.

After playing hero, and having a feast in their honor, he was feeling good. He spent some of his money for a masterwork Bardiche . The Half Orc kept his long spear as well, as it was his first weapon he used to kill. Although in more desperate times, he had killed with his hands and teeth. But as those days seemed to be passing, he was in a pretty good mood.

"These taste pretty good Aidan. But just one only made my mouth water for more. It's a good thing I ate really well this morning before we left." It may not have meant to be, but those last words sounded like a bit of a threat. His smile looked like a display of sharp teeth, and his laughter like the roar of a hungry beast. But then the illusion was gone and he was just another traveler. Or the illusion was back again. One could make a case for either.

Pluchak is interested in the cloak too, although if someone really wants it he will give it to them. He just likes his new weapon. Also, if anyone wants to try to cheat Abbas of his share even if he doesn't seem to want it, they will have to deal with Pluchak.


Looks like we are waiting on 3 more Seneca, Taedic and Elinor for the recollection post. I will wait until late afternoon and then post the next bit. I am, however, still looking for a rough 'marching order'. I'm thinking something like
.
.
.
.

Forward
Left of Wagon 1, Wagon 1, Right of Wagon 1
Left of Wagon 2, Wagon 2, Right of Wagon 2
Rear

and Ranging.

Narnel describes himself as Ranging between the flanks.
Harlynn is sitting in 'one of the wagons' Loot Wagon, or Funeral Wagon? Are you driving it? Aidan is riding.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Yes, forward flanks, ranging back and forth in front of the party.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Loot wagon and I would take turns driving it


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak will take left of wagon 1


Forward Flanks - Narnel
Left of Loot Wagon - Pluchak, On Loot Wagon - Harlynn & Bryndyn

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

Abbas will ride beside the left of the second wagon, keeping Leftie and Rightie on the straight and narrow with the odd word. He makes sure the bodies are safe and well clothed before leaving, neat and tidy are the watch words.

Handle animal 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8, Ride 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 for his first time on the heavy warhorse, Ursa - unless someone wants it more? In which case he will take one of the light horses and no lance.

He has taken a long spear tapered to act as a lance and he waves all around to Taedric, "Look, I like you!".


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan smiles at Abbas' antics.
I'd just like the token, I can use the wand if need be too.


Episode - Return to Haugin's Ear - "Look, Up in the Sky, Its a Bird"

Known PC Locations so far:
Forward Flanks - Narnel
Left of Loot Wagon - Pluchak
On Loot Wagon - Harlynn and Bryndyn
Left of Funeral Wagon - Abbas

The small wagon train leaves the Lizardman village in the very early afternoon. The temperature is mild even with the mid-day sun blazing overhead. There is a light breeze that is helping make the trip bearable.

As the wagons plod along, Narnel takes a posiiton on each forward flank. His inquisitive eyes has him searching for oddities and threats. So much has happened since accepting this mission, that he's learned that more caution than not is required during these days.

About a third of the way back to the Ear, Narnel holds up his hand. He has moved forward about thirty feet in his efforts to move left and right and obviously sees or senses something. He looks back at Harlynn, currently driving the first wagon and motions with one hand toward a spot some several hundred feet away and a little ways off the path.

All of you look and can easily see a large murder of crows flying and darting through the area. They are harrassing something on the ground, but you cannot see what that might be as it's over a short rise in the ground and some scrub brush also lies in the way.

Narnel turns and rides back to the first wagon, where you all hear him say "I smell...copper and rotten eggs...or some other foul stench from over that way. I can see its moving though, and will probably come up on this tract soon enough. See, the cloud of ravens move with it..."

----

What do you do? If you haven't noted, please do state your normal caravan location as well...

I'm on business travel next week, but will post Monday (in Response to this post) and probably Wednesday or Thursday. I'll be monitoring the game through the weekend and will respond/nudge as necessary.

Any loot rolled for in Discussion...and not also rolled for by more by Tuesday next will go to the highest roller at that time.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric and Trumps will either take a foward position or a ranging one, considering Trumps' speed.

Taedric reaches forward to rubs the wolf between the ears for a moment. Well, that was another toss of the dice in our favour, thank Desna. I can't say I much cared for the possibility of having possibly been executed for something I had no part in... I don't mind playing the game, even for high stakes, as long as I know what the game is... and I'm sure that the pot's worth winning....

Without even realizing he's speaking aloud, he mutters, "Let's just hope that the Ear hasn't torn itself apart before we get back."

He smiles and raises his lance in salute of Abbas, chuckling, "Aye, and a finer role model you'll never find." He raises his left hand and says, " Next, we'll have to teach you how to do this...", and wills four small balls of purple-green light into existence, seemingly juggling them one-handed.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Shall we set off to investigate with or without the wagons?


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

You can put Seneca right of the loot wagon so he can chat with Harlynn.

Seneca finds the discussion of Asmodeus and Hell with Harlynn to be stimulating...and refreshingly normal...after the stress of the Hole, fight, and trial. Having a chance to reflect on the rigid structure of Hell is reassuring after so much chaos. He looks forward to returning to Haugin's Ear and unraveling more of the mysteries surrounding the town.

When Narnel returns with word of more strange doings in the wood and the question of what to do, he suggests "Doesn't sound like bandits. We'd better leave them here in case we need to make haste. If we get them off into the wood, we might find ourselves trapped."


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Right of funeral wagon.
Aidan pulls up next to Narnel to be part of the discussion.
KnNature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Copper and egg, you say? Can't be much that'd smell like that, nor make those birds behave that way. I agree, doesn't look like bandits, we'd best leave the wagons if we investigate.
Tkurzhan lopes over to see what the fuss is about, but goes back to playing with a length of rope that's fallen off the back of the loot wagon when he realizes there's no food to be had.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Agreed, then, come, let us advance. I would like to have you close behind me Abbas, Brynn and Elinor.

Narnel readies an arrow and moves towards the smell, stealthily jumping from cover to cover. He points the others in the direction they need to maintain.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

The stench of the moving threat reached his nostrils about the time that Narnel mentioned it. Not being naturally stealthy, he stays well back of the advance group and follows along behind.


Episode - Return to Haugin's Ear - "Creeping Forward"

Known PC Locations so far:
Forward Flanks - Narnel
Left of Loot Wagon - Pluchak
On Loot Wagon - Harlynn and Bryndyn
Right of loot Wagon - Seneca
Left of Funeral Wagon - Abbas
Driving Funeral Wagon ? Elinor?
Right of Funeral Wagon - Aidan

If Elinor doesn't want to drive the funeral wagon, Bryndyn can. Is there someone I'm missing?

Narnel, followed closely by Aidan and Senaca, begins to creep forward. A few paces behind, Abbas and Pluchak begin to follow, trying to stay well behind so as not to disrupt the attempt at being stealthy by those in the lead.

Bryndyn goes to follow, but Elinor motions to the lizardman and says "Grab the hammer, you may need it." As Harlynn begins to move about, Bryndyn moves to the rear of the funeral wagon.

----

Perception & Stealth Checks from, Senaca and Aidan please. Narnel, your checks are noted. If your character isn't where you want it, now is the time for correction.


Aidan Ayrvar wrote:

Right of funeral wagon.

Aidan pulls up next to Narnel to be part of the discussion.
[dice=KnNature]1d20+8
Copper and egg, you say? Can't be much that'd smell like that, nor make those birds behave that way. I agree, doesn't look like bandits, we'd best leave the wagons if we investigate.
Tkurzhan lopes over to see what the fuss is about, but goes back to playing with a length of rope that's fallen off the back of the loot wagon when he realizes there's no food to be had.

The coppery smell may be blood...and the rotten egg smell...something died up there...


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Aidan signals Tkurzhan to defend as he edges forward. The cat keeps his ears pricked, ready to defend his human brother.
Perception (plus scent): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

Abbas veers to the left a little, giving everyone more room around Ursa, who is a big black brute of a shire horse.

1,251 to 1,300 of 2,955 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.