Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


1,051 to 1,100 of 3,159 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>

Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 6, HP: 16/16, AC: 17, Sneak ATT, Eli's Battle Song

Narnel fires at the approaching mounted enemy in Z47 (G) from a position of stealth up in the branches.

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (4) = 11

Andoran

Bryndyn hunkers down and prepares for the rush. He holds at the edge of Harlynns sorcerous mists.

Bryndyn, changed your action slightly, because you had no opponent you could reach this round. That will change shortly. :) If it comes up I will use your rolls for an AoO.

Aidan, stands and commands the horses to stop their charge. With the ferocity and authority he speaks it surprises you when they do not, but continue their rush forward.

Seneca again calls on his patron, and again he is heard. The tenebrous force leaves his fingers and wracks the fools before him. The men shake as the blackness touches their souls.

1d20 ⇒ 81d20 ⇒ 71d20 ⇒ 7

At Aidans command the big cat does what he is told, but is not thrilled with it.

Larayn tries again to drop the yeller. Her place is becoming increasingly precarious. This realization mars her aim though, and her enemy receives no further damage.1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Elinor is up. Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Abbas 3, Footmen 3, The Widowmaker 3, Gamel 1


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

The druid frowns.
Would that thee hadst harkened...
attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
His slingstone finds the front of the charging horse, but leaves nary a bruise on the beast. His message, however, could not be plainer.
Awww that would have been so cool if they had stopped, even for one second.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

@ GM Sigil: Did Narnel hit the advancing horseman (G)?

Andoran

We shall find out presently. ;) Elinor, Abbas, the footmen (and now unnamed riders, The Widowmaker and Gamel have turns still.) Aidan, indeed it would have been one for the record books!


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor takes a look at the line of archers facing her and decides she'd rather be somewhere safer, she double moves backwards, blundering through Harlynn's mist to c31 where hopefully she can see Larayn. She's continuing the battle song, although there isn't much of it left. (With the mist and the cover from the wagon, she's feeling pretty safe this round).

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"They come from east of you, Alam?"

Abbas is getting mighty frustrated by this fight in the darkness and now thick mist. Magical mist that is making his life difficult and the riders are nowhere in sight. No where. No when. No widowmaker. Or Gamel.

He strains to hear again either Alam or those distant hoof beats.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Then he gives up for now and goes to help Larayn. His magical staff gives off enough light to help Abbas see and jump the dangerous bear trap but whether that effects his charge is another matter.

Voluntary acrobatics check to avoid trap on the charge 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (10) - 2 = 8. I'll let you decide what happens from there. I doubt he gets a charge attack though so will not roll.

Andoran

Elinor easily makes it to her place of safety.

Safety is also likely what keeps Alam from responding to Abbas as well. The man stays silent and hidden. Abbas rushes south and jumping over the trap moves to help Larayn.

While Taedrics old enemy seeks to make good his escape, the line of archers shatters. The men scatter left and right seeking new a new place to stand against this fearless foe and his snarling wolf. Then the arrows fly, and though they come from seeming everywhere, the gnome avoids all but one. It bits and bites deep, but the gnome still has reserves to call on.

Taedric takes 5 points of damage and can make an AoO

1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 4 = 111d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 4 = 31d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 4 = 111d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 4 = 181d6 ⇒ 5

Meanwhile the yeller and his 2 crowd Abbas and Larayn, emboldened by the jeers of Gamel, and the approach of the other riders. As mone of the men moves to Abbas side, the mist parts, a spear erupts through the soft flesh in the sbandits throat, and he dies instantly. Pluchak has scored another kill in the dark.Larayn is cut. Again. But Abbas avoids the blow of his opponent.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

But all this is simply prelude to the real worries on the battlefield. Seeing Aidan stand the Widowmaker points at him and off he charges with the his riders leading the way. The do not seem to notice Thurzhan, but even if they did would it matter?

As they charge toward the druid, another surprise! Bryndyn reaches from the mist and hits the passing rider on his leg. The man howls in rage and pain.

The southern riders approach fast, but not at the full run the Widowmaker and his move at. As Gamel approaches Abbas and Larayn he murmers a word and his warhammer glows and crackles. He calls out to Abbas, Ho, Ho, HO, so little man, you come to death? For you I will make it painless!

And then the third surprise happens. Narnels arrow catches the Mwangi warrior in the shoulder. It is a deep hurt. Not fatal, but not good and the merriment from the man's eyes is gone in a flash and his look changes to that of a hard killer.

Round 6 Pluchak is up. Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Abbas 3, Footmen 3, The Widowmaker 3, Gamel 1 Feel free to post out of order.


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Pluchak saw the danger that Abbas and Larayn were in with the horsemen coming up on them. He took a step forward out of the mist and aimed his spear for the dark man's heart.

Attack:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Damage:2d6 + 10 ⇒ (1, 3) + 10 = 14
Attack of Opportunity (if necessary): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Damage:2d6 + 10 ⇒ (3, 4) + 10 = 17

Andoran

Stepping forward, Pluchak has a moment to see the fear race across Gamels eyes. That was what happened in the moment before the spear hit him hard in the chest. The heart is spared, but the wound is very serious. A normal man would not still stand as this brute does.

Harlynn, and Taedric are up.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas' staff spreads a pool of golden radiance all around. Light shows the staff raised high as the wood holds the vertical for a heartbeat.

Then Abbas brings it down and hits out forwards at the pair of soldiers. He aims for their stomachs, whipping his whole body forwards in a sudden flex.

Left attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14, damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2. Right attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn calls forth a familiar ally and flings a globule of acid at the nearest foe

Ranged touch 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Did you remember your +1 for the song Abbas?

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Nope. Thank you, Elinor. Wait one, will it still be going after your turn? If so then great.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

That acid splash is just not working for you.
Aidan stands firm, bracing himself to recieve the charge. Tkurzhan is unhappy to stay hidden, but, Aidan knows surprise could mean both their lives!


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor is going to hold until after the riders have moved with a view to doing her dazzling display - so battlesong still applies until at least then.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Yeah, well it's all I got left. I am tapped. This is a long combat so I figured better to spam something than do nothing at all. I wish I was a diabolist now.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Do you have daze? That'll knock out a horseman for a round.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

I didn't prepare it. I expected more undead.

Andoran

The mist and the chaos of the fight throws of Harlynns aim. His acid goes wild.

Taedric misses in his attempt to punish the imprudent archer, and redoubles his effort. Surging forward he attempts to brain the villain, and threatens another of the host. And brain him he does. The mans face half collapses, the jaw broken and the mouth serves only to pour blood. If he survives (and he does hold his feet though the pain must be excruciating) it shall be nothing but soup and pudding for the rest of his days. Trumps' bite falls short, and fails to provide the man what at this point seems like sure mercy.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 221d10 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 101d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Bryndyn you are up, I have Aidan's move, and then I will need Senecas.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca steps out of the mist, jogging 15 feet to the south and calls out again to Asmodeus to strike down the foes. Channel negative energy to harm, excluding Pluchak (last one). 1d6 ⇒ 6 DC 12 Will save for half damage. This should reach all of the foes to the south except the rider closest to the hole. (it should miss Larayn and Abbas too)

If for any reason I have failed to consider any allies that have moved into the area, Seneca will only pause at the edge of the mist and fire a crossbow bolt at Gamel. 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 for 1d8 ⇒ 3


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Don't forget damage to horses - it's not going to kill any of them, but 6 points of damage from Asmodeus might rather panic your average equine.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

I'm still lost as to what is going on. The rolling dialogue of events works to a point, but I need a better description of the setting and what is going on now (round by round). The map is doing nothing for me. I *think* I'm B...and the R with a box around it is the rider.

Bryndyn belows with the rage that has pent up from swing after swing that failed to connec.t This time, he was ready with his swing and hit the horseman who just passed him. The rider howled in rage, illiciting another howl of rage from Bryndyn as the lizardman jumped again at the horseman with the intent to knock him off the beast.

Attack 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 1 = 11
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Andoran

Aidan is going to try a google doc solution and I will attempt to be clearer in the description. I am so hoping the Paizo VTT goes live soon!

Bryndyn recoils quickly after his previous hit, and tries again, but the rider is too fast and eludes him.

Aidan is braced, but it seems like suicide to try to stand against all that hatred and metal.

Seneca rushes out of the mist and cover, and courageously calls on Asmodeus. This is a gamble and if he is wrong, he will not live to long to regret it! But the tendrils race out from his core, and corrupt and wither all that they touch. The lawless are punished in His unholy name. And amazingly, Gamel, that force of destruction looks well weakened. You who have experience with these things realize it is ablow or 2 away from finishing that man. And the blows best come soon, as Seneca is now very exposed.

1d20 ⇒ 81d20 ⇒ 191d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Thurzhan again growls in displeasure. He was not made for waiting! But he trusts Aidan and does as he is told.

Larayn swings with her might to try and dispatch the foe in front of her. She needs to stop getting hurt! Her panic is her undoing though and she does not connect.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Abbas flexes and tries to fell the foes before him, but also suffers from a bit of bad luck and is not able to make it happen.

Aidan, though you have not said it expressly, is Thurzhan holding until the men come into range? What is Aidan's plan? They will be there this turn and I want to make sure I get the action right!

Elinor, are you only waiting for the no names to go, or for the Widowmaker and Gamel as well?


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Assuming the men are still charging him, Aidan's plan is to use his shillelagh to hit the first horse that comes into range and then effortlessly retreat into the heavy brush where the riders will have difficulty following, using his Woodland Stride. After that, he'll wait for the horseman to reposition before making a break for the area near Narnel. Hopefully hawkeye up there gets the memo and lights up the horses while they've lost their dex running. Tkurzhan will emerge once the charge is resolved and the riders have turned, helping Taedric.

TL;DR: Aidan readies to fight defensively when horsemen approach, followed by 5-foot step to W-21 (which reminds me, he should be in X-22, which I will correct in my spreadsheet map.

Aidan smirks ever so slightly, knowing that even creatures of nature cannot move with his grace in such thick foliage. He eyes Taedric nervously, conflicted. His brother could help now, but that would destroy a possible advantage.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

So we've done 33 points of damage to Gamel and he's still a blow or two from going over? We are in so much trouble.

I'll wait till after they've all moved including the big bads.


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

I've still got one attack of opportunity that I can use on him, but may not because if he has a 10' reach he can 5' step to Seneca. I would rather use it on him and bring him down, but I don't know what he is capable of, so I might have to use it on someone else. Also, next round I won't be raging anymore and I will be fatigued. That will slow me down a bit.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

You may have taken it into consideration already, but don't forget the horses on the channel negative energy.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)
Elinor Knutsdottir wrote:


So we've done 33 points of damage to Gamel and he's still a blow or two from going over? We are in so much trouble.

I'll wait till after they've all moved including the big bads.

It doesn't help that I'm useless. I can't hit the broad side of a barn using these dice.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas will take care of him when he gets to him. His taking effing ages to get there though. I think Gamel is a big girl's blouse! With 33+ hit points of course.

Andoran

Thanks for the prompt, Seneca. I had forgotten that Gamel was riding. :S 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 Elinor, I think you might be right. :D Abbas... We shall see. :D

The archers Tedric is dealing with try to regroup. The one so badly wounded simply tries to flee, but the others still want their pound of flesh. The arrows fly, but the gnome notes that there are not so many arrows as last time and for this he is grateful. Grateful moreso that they seem to be getting worse and worse, not better and better at thier attacks. No arrow hits him.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Taedric you have 3 choices for an AoO, but for ease, please choose between the critically injured man, and an uninjured man.

Meanwhile the northern archers approach Aidan with deadly intent. 2 spears thrown at the man are easily dodged. But the Widowmaker, that helmed horror has ridden around the tree and now seeks to dispatch Aidan.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Lots going on here. Bryndyn gets an AoO on the second rider, and the Widowmaker moved too close to Thurzhan so Thurzhan gets an AoO if he wants to reveal himself. Also, Aidan, I need the attack roll on the lead horse, and your roll to get off into the brush, before the Widowmaker has a chance to strike. :breath: :)

Now to the south, the riders continue to bear down. One rides up on Seneca and throws his spear. It is to no effect though. The next rides up on Abbas and attempts to hit him, but in trying to not hit his comrade his spear misses the warrior. Worse is the spear that Pluchak pushes through the rider. The blow lifts him off the horse and dead to the ground before he can consider what happened.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Gamel halts his horse and slides off, giving himself cover from Narnel. He glares at Seneca, but does not move against him, instead seeking something from a pouch in his belt he takes a quick swallow and Seneca marvels to see serious wounds close up. I am dun playing. I will skin you! he says to Seneca and the priest has no reason to believe that he will not try.

3d8 + 5 ⇒ (3, 8, 1) + 5 = 17

Elinor,(I think Pluchaks AoO may have thrown your plan) go ahead and anyone with AoO can also jump in. Narnel, please also feel free to go now. An end of Round 6 map is on it's way.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Feel free to edit my spreadsheet map, btw.

We'll see. Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Tired of waiting, Tkurzhan erupts from the undergrowth, but The Widowmaker is simply too high on his horse for the cat to reach without a leap.
Having swiped at the rider, the cat races off towards the archers as instructed, his normally graceful evasiveness stifled by the foliage. Though anxious leaving his brother behind, he will relish more straightforward combat.

Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 202d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7
Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Aidan strikes the lead horse in the jaw, using it's momentum to augment his blow and reposition himself. As he steps back and twists, he attempts to disguise his location with his cloak. Unfortunately, his luck continues, and he had not adjusted for the impact's toll on his slight frame.

Holy &*@#! In the midst of all those $#!& rolls, I nailed a critical! Confirm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 122d6 + 7 ⇒ (5, 5) + 7 = 17
HIT! BOOYAH! 17 damage, buh-bye!

The impact is severe. Even with the staff braced against his foot, the force drives Aidan back bodily, but the horse by far gets the worst of it. With a magically augmented crack, the ashen stave buries itself in the creature's neck below the jaw, and it comes to a stop with a dreadful shriek and the snap of bones.

Aidan five-foot steps to W13 or 14 depending on WM, gaining improved concealment at 30%.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Did Abbas hit one of the soldiers with his staff? Attacks are spoilered above but there should be a +1 to hit and damage from Elinor's battle cries. If it drops the soldier (which I doubt) then Abbas takes a five foot step over the body towards Seneca and Gamel.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor will keep the battle song going at least one more round since hopefully we'll all be wellying into Gamel cheating bastard, he's drinking the treasure!, although she's kind of wanting to say something right now.

She'll 5'step to d32 (behind and to the right of Pluchak) and swing her father's sword about her head, battering it's hilt against the inside face of her shield as a thunderous percussion to her singing.

Dazzling display, should get the two swordsmen and Gamel.

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

That should get them for at least two rounds, might even be three on the swordsmen.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"Seneca bring him to me."

Abbas waves both ends of his lit staff, waggling them to indicate Seneca get behind him.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 7, HP: 16/16, AC: 17, Sneak ATT, Eli's Battle Song, Point Blank Shot, Enemy Has Cover (-4)

Narnel fires at Gamel, even though, he has cover from his horse.

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 14
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + (5) = 12

Not sure if I get the benefit of Eli's intimidate, or not, but I am sure that you will factor it in, if so.

Narnel will climb down from the tree after firing.

Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"I'm not sure about bringing him Abbas, but coming to you sounds like a good idea." Seneca backs carefully away from the horsemen and then bolts along the edge of the mists and trees to retreat behind Abbas. Full round withdraw action and skirting the edge to avoid getting within reach of any of the foes.


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Pluchak wavers a little bit on his feet. He is overcome with fatigue and his arms droop a bit. Still in the thick of the fray, he does his best to keep on fighting. His spear seems less forceful, his movements seem sluggish. But he puts everything he has left into one last thrust at Gamel. The spear bites into him, but it is hard to say how deep because the warrior is so resilient.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 Crit confirm:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 4d6 + 8 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 3) + 8 = 22

Andoran

Guys, I hate to do this, but the GM has screwed up in a significant way and not in the parties favor. It may mean nothing or it may mean everything. I failed to make ride checks for Gamel and one of the riders. I have thier stats at home and will do that as soon as I can. in the meantime please hold your actions. I will let you know when I know what happened. There is a good chance that Gamel wasted his turn trying to control his horse which means a good deal in this fight.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

I'll wait on that for future action determinations -- but I'll take the short-term AoO against an uninjured guy -- someone running away isn't trying to kill me anymore.

Attack of Opportunity (Lucerne Hammer): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

AoO's are not Taedric's forte...

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Assuming Gamel passes his check, etc...

Bryndyn will take the attack of Opportunity. I have to hit some time...

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)
Bryndyn wrote:

Assuming Gamel passes his check, etc...

Bryndyn will take the attack of Opportunity. I have to hit some time...

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1
Damage 1d10 + 3

Edit after the fact....Or maybe I won't ever hit...


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6
Bryndyn wrote:

Assuming Gamel passes his check, etc...

Bryndyn will take the attack of Opportunity. I have to hit some time...

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 (8)
Damage 1d10 + 3 (13)

The heck is wrong with your dice roller?


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Go Pluchak! Have you stolen all the 11-20 numbers from Bryndyn's dice? Your damage doesn't look like quite enough though - if that's a confirmed critical you should double your add as well as the dice (and don't forget I prolonged the bard song).

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Pluchak! Great timing. He must fall now, mustn't he?

Andoran

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!:
1d20 ⇒ 51d20 ⇒ 171d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

Okay, it seems all is as it should be. I just wanted to be sure. If it were in your favor I would have played it as it lies, but not this. Back to our regularly scheduled program. Elinor, sorry this means he is indeed drinking the treasure. LOL

Elinor's performance reaches its crescendo. The song and the fury in the song quite effectively unnerves her enemies. Oh, little men, what are you when compared to the might of these heroes assembled?

Narnel's arrow nearly finds it mark, and reminds Gamel to keep his head low if he hopes to keep it.

Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Abbas 3, Footmen 3, The Widowmaker 3, Gamel 1, Elinor 1

Pluchak, I think you will need to move in order to catch your foe. New map on it's way. Let me know what you would like to do. Harlynn and Taedric are on deck. Bryndyn, if I were you I would be thinking very carefully about any time you might have crossed Lisa Stevens! :D I would also make it right post haste!


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Hopefully it should scare that horse off for the moment as well - it's in the way.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1
Abbas of Cheliax wrote:
Did Abbas hit one of the soldiers with his staff? Attacks are spoilered above but there should be a +1 to hit and damage from Elinor's battle cries. If it drops the soldier (which I doubt) then Abbas takes a five foot step over the body towards Seneca and Gamel.

DM?

Andoran

Sorry Abbas... Not ignoring you I promise! My post of of 12:02 yesterday breezed past that resolution. Short version is close, but no cigar, unfortunately.

One last thing to resolve from last round, and that is the held action of Aidan and the cat.

The big cat tries to open the mailed man as he rides past but is unable to do so. Adain though? A different story altogether. The lead rider is suddenly faces with the prospect of a falling mount. Aidan has literally crushed the horses' neck in such a spectacular fashion that it dies in a moment. Its rider falls to the ground, and the ungraceful manner in which he does it hurts.

1d4 ⇒ 31d20 ⇒ 41d6 ⇒ 2

Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Seneca 9, Larayn 6, Abbas 3, Footmen 3, Aidan 3, The Widowmaker 3, Thurzhan 3, Gamel 1, Elinor 1

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Sigil - Funny about Lisa Stevens. I've Done nothing!! But Mea Culpa anyway!! I'm out of town tomorrow. Will check again tomorrow night!

Test

Spoiler:
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1,051 to 1,100 of 3,159 << first < prev | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.