Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


1,001 to 1,050 of 3,109 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Oblivious to all the flirting going on, Pluchak looked for an opening in the swordsmen's defenses.

Pluchak should get an attack of opportunity if the swordsmen do more than take a 5 foot step toward him.

AOO: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21 Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 6 + 1 = 9

Andoran

Harlynn turtles up, and with the yeller closing quickly, it is wisdom. Men are men though and despite mortal peril at every turn he does seem to find some focus for what is important to him, and in order, his life might be second!

Trumps and Taedric realize they are in a tight spot. Despite Taedrics bluster, neither of them connect with their enemies. Reflex save for the move please.

Bryndyn pushes forward, but his enthusiasm does not follow through into damage. Still a message is being sent.

At Aidan's threat the 2 men smile. They can tell a bluff when they here it, or so they suppose.

Abbas is right, it is Senecas turn.

Updated map on the way, though not much has changed and it could be subject to a move from Taedric.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Thanks DM much appreciated.

Abbas' probable turn

Spoiler:
Bearing in mind that Pluchak will probably take down the first soldier that attacks Abbas. Abbas will take a full attack on the second lucky soldier.
left hand attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14, damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
right hand attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19, damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
If there is no target, Abbas will step forward 5ft and ready a single strike in case someone suddenly comes in at us.
ready attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25, damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9, confirm critical - ready attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17, damage 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

I'm sure they'll see soon how much of a bluff that is, really.

Who's turn?

Andoran

Seneca levels his crossbow at the yeller. Someone needs to make him shut-up before he attracts every creature in woods! The bolt fins its mark kin the mans thigh. Dead? No, but at least he is quieter!

1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 1 = 161d8 ⇒ 6

The large Abbas waits for the men to close. He holds his ground and bides his time.

Thurzhan, frustrated from the tangle of vines, and how it hampers his ability to destroy focuses on one of the enemies that is targeting Taedric. The delivered wound is deep, but not fatal, but the cat senses his mojo returning. The man, while still alive has panic written all over his face!

Larayn draws up her scimitar, waiting for the yeller to draw nearer, and not wanting to leave the casters without her.

Elinor deftly avoids the trap and trudges forward and with grim accuracy cuts the foeman before her. The blow starts at his shoulder and goes somewhere near his heart. The man so intent on his wound can only look up at her, and then fall over. He shall breathe no more.

Not pausing, the enemy closes on Aidan, the men swing their swords and each try to down a foe. Hodun and Kent give it their best effort but alas only one hits. It hurts to be certain, but it is not a killing wound, and both these hardened men wonder if they have misjudged thier prey. Aidan takes 4 points of damage.

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 221d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 141d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 41d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

One of the unhurt swordsmen comes closer to Bryndyn, too close it turns out. with his attention diverted he never sees the service end of Abbas staff until he hears the cracking of his own skull through his helmet. Looking at the heroes, he is just in time to see Pluchaks spear slide between his ribs and pierce both lungs. He says something unintelligigle as he falls to the ground, blood pouring from his sides and mouth. Even though he is down, there are 2 more crowding the reptilian man. The man with Narnels arrow in him, hits Bryndyn. Bryndyn takes 6 points of damage.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Tadric is in the same situation he was in a moment ago, surrounded. As luck would have it though, he dodges the blades aimed at him. Taedric gets another AoO

1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 2 = 101d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 111d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The archers have made a realization; they cannot outrun this cat. So they stop and hope to run him down with arrows where he stands. 2 arrows hit him and the damage is severe! Thurzhan takes 12 points of damage!

1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 4 = 101d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 4 = 181d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 2 - 4 = 171d20 + 2 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 - 4 - 2 = -3 confirm 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 2 - 4 = 151d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Meanwhile to the SW, the swords advance and rally. And this is not the worst of the round. As these men move Alam is heard yelling, I hear riders!

Round 3 start Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Abbas 7, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Footmen 3


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Ouch. They all saved or they all have precise shot?

Tkurzhan
reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Finally!
Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Optimistic that hits the entangled archer, hopefully he's not too buff... shouldn't provoke, since he's got his bow out.
Tkurzhan hunkers down and close to that archer, doing his best to ensure others can't target him with arrows so easily.

Aidan
c'mon good rolls! Now would be the time!
attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 172d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9
acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Aidan clocks a soldier in the skull, tumbling deftly away from the other one and into the outskirts of the shrubbery to the north, staying out of reach with woodland stride.

Better descriptions of the action to come, of course.

Edit: Aidan clocks m-35 and then ninja's to l-33; Tkurzhan grapples NN-26, and if successful, moves to QQ-25 with him in tow. If unsuccessful, he moves to RR-27 and drops prone until Taedric can help him out, or someone shows up with a CLW.

Tkurzhan's howl is piercing and fraught with pain. Aidan's expression of benevolent ambiguity solidifies into a dark mask of anger, and his staff actually bends from the force behind his blow. With a sick crash and a resounding crack, the soldier that hit him finds himself without a temple. Before the other knows exactly how that happened, Aidan has spun from his reach and walked casually into the thick foliage behind him.
I'm coming, brother, he whispers to no one in particular.

The cat is not silent. Seeing the archer standing over him, his rage at the cowardly flying-claws is too much, and he swipes with a claw the size of a shield, grasping for the man's tabard. Once the iron-tooth was out of his hide, he would personally teach these humans to glory of true combat.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak regains his composure and attacks the next swordsman. He still cannot believe he hasn't been attacked yet and wonders if his luck will hold. He and Abbas seem to have a good rhythm going and it seems as if the two have worked together for quite a while. It sure was amazing how these life and death situations made brothers out of strangers.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 1 = 20 Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 + 1 = 17


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Since Ellie is now belting out her battle song, Aidan, Tkurzhan and Seneca should all have benefited from another +1 to hit and +1 damage giving Aidan 10 damage, Seneca 7 and Tzurkhan 11 to hit (entangled shieldess foe - may just do it)


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Luckily shields don't apply to CMD, but neither, I think, does inspire courage. I did forget to factor the music, though, thanks.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn growls with rage as he misses and then is hit by one of the foes. He hears others hit and get hit and wishes he could help, but he is faced with his foes directly and must address them. Whirling to face them (and sweeping his tail fiercly behind him) Bryndyn concentrates his next attack and swings...

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 1 = 14
Damage 1d10 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 3, HP: 16/16, AC: 17, Sneak ATT, Eli's Battle Song, Point Blank

Narnel fires at the swordsman threatening Aidan in k35 from a position of stealth.

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 + 1 - 4 = 23
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 + (1) = 8

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas used a ready action so I guess his initiative is now 3+ if the soldiers are on the same initiative as the footmen.

Abbas listens out for the riders, just like most of us at night our hearing could be the best sense. Are the riders charging round the north edge of the woods towards Elinor?

Perception check (if allowed) as a free action? 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

As he listens out the screams of the dying soldier at his feet reach their highest. The man is clawing at the ground until he realises his brains are pouring out of his skull like custard from a broken bowl.

Then the sounds stop but too late Abbas is caught up in the battle hymn of Elinor.

Andoran

Ouch Abbas!

Narnel, ever the sure shot puts an arrow into one of the thugs. The man squeals in a decidedly unmasculine way!

Pluchak shoves his spear forward and catches one of Bryndyn's assailants. Clean in. Clean out. The man looks at you and says pitiously, Mother? before he falls to his knees and then onto his face.

Harlynn and Taedric/Trumps it is your turn!


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

sorry at work so this is going to be a quickie

Harlynn attempts to daze the nearest for and withdraw to a safe range out of harms way. Hopefully to an area that will draw a couple of AoO from the front line types.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Reflex save? What did I miss that triggers a save?

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Andoran

Harlynn, with all targets well out of range, I have you seeking cover behind and between the armoured ones.

Harlynn hurries for cover while Taedric attempts to further harm his foes. A quick step to the side and then a swing of the hammer. The swing is well timed and catches the man in the chest knocking the wnd from him. He has seen better days for certain but still stands.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 221d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Bryndyn swings again and again comes just short.

The dice have a conspiracy against you I believe!

Aidan sees the arrow enter the one man. Good. Now a sharp blow to the head on the other and he just might be able to slip away to help his brother. Hell to pay if he is too late! The blow lands as intended and while the man is not felled there is a steady stream of blood from the mark on the man's forehead.

Seneca it is your turn.

Andoran

Seneca has a choice to make and a moment to make it. Another bolt for certain but to help Aidan? It suddenly appeared that the man needed no help at all. Thurzhan. Too far. So that leaves those that are coming toward him and his companions. Sadly his aim is off slightly and the yeller takes no further damage.

1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 2 + 1 = 141d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

With a rush of adreneline, Thurzhan breaks the sinewy grasp f the plants, and hurls himself at the archer nearest him. The archer is just a bit faster though and dodges the big cats advance.

Larayn decides to go to the big cats aid. Without fear she enters the writhing weeds, but her faith is unrewarded and she is held fast.

1d20 ⇒ 6

Abbas listens, but with all the noise can make no sense of Alam's alarm.

Does Abbas have any further action this turn?


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Still singing a paen to the northern war gods, Elinor stalks around the swordsmen engaged with her drakesblood ally to c24 (a24 giving away aoo if Abbas has acted and killed the nearer swordsman). Her song changes briefly into the clashing hiss of draconic as she tries to drive her grandfather's blade through his ribs.

Attack 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Her wild swing makes the man duck, and while his helmet is knocked askew by the force of the blow I fear he is largely unharmed.

Status:
AC 19 HP 19

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

I'll take a guess based on the fact that Alam shouted.

Abbas moves ten feet away from Pluchak towards Alam. Then he starts a series of sweeps and staff spins above his head all designed to draw attention and protect the wielder.

Abbas has moved to d28 then gone full defensive in preparation for the riders charge. Alas poor Abbas.....

Abbas stats

Spoiler:
AC24, Hits 21, No AoO can be made by Abbas

Andoran

Sorry Elinor, I should have plugged you in before Abbas! ETA also sorry he has good luck. :S

Elinor rushes forward and is heedless of the risks. In desperation her foe hits her. And he hits deep. Stunned by the ferocity of the blow, her own aim is thrown off.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 241d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 31d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 191d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Elinor takes 7 points of damage.

Abbas reacts on instinct alone surging forward to the place he guesses the the charge will come from.

The swordsmen continue their advance around Aidan's spell area and are very close now. Those that Aidan engaged with join their fellows, having no stomach for the pursuit of Aidan through the underbrush.

Bryndyns assailant is encouraged by the blood he has drawn on Elinor. Stepping to the side, he attempts to hit her again. His luck is not steady, and neither is his sword arm. He misses by a wide mark and now has a very angry valkyrie to contend with.

Thurzhan endures another volley, but all the arrows go wide save one, but it bounces harmlessly off the false hide his brother insists he wear. The archer near him remains trapped and unable to escape and the big cat can smell his fear odor.

Tadrics opponents have different ends in mind. One presses the attack, while the other... well he looks about ready to pass out and he decides his time to exit has come, if not this then it will be more permanent shortly. The man attacking comes dangerously close, but leaves himself open to a counter attack by the gnome.

All in all, the heroes are doing well, save the sound of hooves that you cannot ignore.

[ooc]Things are about to get tough... Good Luck!!! Top of the round. Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Abbas 3, Footmen 3

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 4 = 141d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 4 = 31d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 2 - 4 = 91d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 211d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 201d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak holds his space, stabbing at the swordsman on Bryndyn. Those hooves pounding in his ears became overcome by a deafening roar as a bit of foam began to fly from between his teeth which seemed larger than even his doubled size should make them. As he saw the blood fly from his allies, his attacks seemed even more fierce.

Attack of Opportunity if any from last round. I forgot to do this one. I have a 20' range on these, so if they are coming up on me I would get a chance.
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 Okay, so I missed. Oh well. Any chance for an updated map so I know what's going on?


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Should have checked my email first... Also Damage has been too low for raging. Fixing that too.

The giant sized Half Orc took his spear to the Swordsman on Bryndyn. The blade bit deep and without waiting to find out if he goes down, he pulls the shaft out and whirls around. He instinctively knew others were coming up behind them and he did his best to be ready.

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 2) + 9 = 14
Attack of Opportunity 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Damage: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 2) + 9 = 16


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan runs north, whistling for his brother. He knew he had to get the cat back into the fight, but it would mean the last of his magic. No matter.
With a word, he dismissed the writhing plants- they had done their part, keeping the swordsman from the thick for a while, but now it hampered his brother and Taedric.
Running heedlessly through the wilderness, which glided off his skin as though water, Aidan dives headlong into the bushes, making nary a sound. His staff, however, is much harder to hide, and despite the thick bush, he's not very hard to miss.
Dismiss Entangle effect and run to W22, falling prone for 1d20 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 4 = 10 stealth.

The big cat takes one last unsuccessful snap at the archer next to him before streaking off into the underbrush, his skill and coloring making him much less easy to discern in the thick brush.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 91d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Then move to W21 with 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 = 17 stealth.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

I don't think I gave an attack of opportunity to the guy I attacked, I was only going to give up such as I moved round to flank to the second swordsman if the first one had been eliminated before my go. Can I have my hit points back oh great one? Or, was the one that Pluchak killed the one I thought I was attacking? (And if so, can I have a 50/50 as he attacked "one of" them). I realise that updating the map after every action is not practical but maybe you could give each of the Ss and Bs a number - after all, I nearly attacked Seneca a couple rounds ago?


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 4, HP: 16/16, AC: 17, Sneak ATT, Eli's Battle Song, Point Blank

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Narnel fires at the swordsman in f34 from a position of stealth.

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 25
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 + (4) = 10


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

All right, bit lost on the map, so I'm going to go with a couple options.

Assuming I'm the S near Z32 and the Ss below me are enemies, I'll head south into the trees, exclude Larayn and channel negative energy to harm 1d6 ⇒ 2

Otherwise, I'll reload and shoot another bolt at the yeller. 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 1 = 9 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Going with the tried and true.

Acid Splash 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 = 8
damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"Shoot riders!"

Andoran

Narnel drops another of the men with ease. The arrow catches him in the neck. The man clutches it and says no as he wheels around spraying his vital fluid until he collapses.

Pluchak reaches around Bryndyn and another man will trouble you no longer. His eyes bug as he realizes what is happening and he pushes the spear out of him, but it matters not.

Harlynn throws acid at either Kent or Hodun, whichever of them is still standing but the man easily avoids it.

Taedric and Trumps are up. Remember to start with an AoO. Seneca you are right about your position and I will make it more clear next map.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Seeing his foe lower his defences, Taedric quickly lashes out with his hammer.

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18 for 1d10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 + 1 = 12 {Now within 30' of Elinor, so +1/+1 from Inspire Courage}

Noticing the twirling mass of plants, he directs Trumps to pull down the attacker and to get out to open grass where he could take advantage of his mobility... and run down another opponent along the way.

Trumps bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 plus trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 {Elinor's inspire courage is language-dependant, so no benefit. Need to teach Trumps Common...)

Trumps moves to Z19..
Taedric attacks dude in Z17..

Lucerne Hammer (vs. Z17): 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9 for 1d10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7 {Still within 30' of Elinor}

Status:

Taedric:
HP: 16/20
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16
CMD 13
Readied Weapon: Lucerne Hammer +4 (1d10+1) {Reach, Piercing/Bludgeon}
Position: Z19

Trumps:
HP: 24/24
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15
CMD 15 (19 vs trip)
Mounted Combat (if Trumps is attacked, to avoid it): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Andoran

Seneca, what space are you moving to?


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Let's go with Z36

Andoran

The odds just caught up with Taedrics foe. He could only evade that hammer for just so long. A ringing blow to the head nearly finishes the man, though as fate would have it, a second blow leaves him the option to flee.

Brydyn, with Pluchak having felled your foe, what would you like to do?

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

DM Only

Spoiler:
As a move action Abbas will call on the powers of the colours and aim it towards Alam trying to pick up the riders. If he senses them he will five foot step towards them and continue with the full defensive (standard action).

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Bryndryn - you delaying then mate?

Andoran

Bryndyn wavers for a moment and then hurries to Abbas' side. Better to not let the enemy surround you he thinks as the riders hooves thunder from either direction.

Now Aidan says a word, and with a cutting motion the chops his hand. The result is immediate. The grass no longer dances and binds, but stands straight as though nothing had ever happened. The slight man races off in into the brush.

Seneca moves southward and calls on Asmodeus. The dark god answers and blackness foul and corrupting shoots from his fingers, reaching his enemies like eldritch tentacles. The effect is immediate. The unholy energy burns both men it touches, though not severely.

1d20 ⇒ 191d20 ⇒ 17

Thurzhan tries to rend his foe, but alas it is not to be. Withdrawing he dodges deep into the night to find his brother.

Seeing Thurzhan dart off, Larayn turns and tries to stop the yeller. Scimitar flashing she nearly nicks him, causing him to growl a profanity under his breath at her.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Elinor is up.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

I've just thought, given it's night, should some of us be rolling miss chances for poor lighting?

Realising that she's about to be under a cloudburst of iron rain in a moment, Elinor decides to put one of the foe between her and them, moving implacably in on the nearest swordsman.

Move to X26.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 181d10 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Andoran

Elinor's blow is true. What Taedric started she easily finishes and her opponent lies gurgling and bleeding on the ground.

Abbas looks out intently, but sees only blackness and waits for the inevitable rush.

Tadrics opponent turns and raises his hands up, dropping his weapon. I surrender! he yells with panic in his voice. The loss of blodd shows. See him wobble even now.

Kent or Hodun, whichever still stands, approaches Abbas but does not notice the caltrops on the ground. They find his foot though and the man howls with pain and rage.

1d20 ⇒ 16

Meanwhile to the south, the men close in around Larayn, being unwilling to brave the mist and whatever lurks therein. One of the men cuts Larayn, though the wound is not deep.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Meanwhile the archers form up, clearly these have some training and launch a volley at Elinir, though thier training does not extend to actually hitting thier target. At least not this time.

And all tyhe while the thunder contines. The pounding of hooves. And the deep loud laughter of Gamel. You dun know what I am. I am death. Gamel bellows in a break between his laughs. The Widowmaker is much quieter but relentless all the same.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 171d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Top of round 5. Ignore the entangle area. Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Abbas 3, Footmen 3


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca nods grimly as he feels the men resist the dark energies of Asmodeus and turn their attacks to Larayn. Make them pay for their banditry father. Channel negative energy to harm again, excluding Larayn. 1d6 ⇒ 4 DC 12


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 5, HP: 16/16, AC: 17, Sneak ATT, Eli's Battle Song, Point Blank

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Narnel fires at the babbling swordsman in f30 from a position of stealth up in the branches.

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 22
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 + (2) = 10

Narnel slides in the tree 5 feet to the south to draw a better line on the approaching thundering hooves.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak takes a stab at the nearest swordsman who had stepped on the caltrops before he could make a bigger show to the oncoming cavalry what was going on. This was about to get interesting, and Pluchak could feel that he was getting tired. All of the excitement started to weigh heavily on him. He could hold out for a little while longer, but he started to get a little desperate of what he could do then.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14 Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (3, 4) + 6 + 1 = 14
Attack Of opportunity (against the swordsman if he moves too far or the charging horsemen):
1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 1 = 21 Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 6) + 6 + 1 = 18


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan channels the last of his power into his brother, hoping it will be enough.
Cautiously, the druid draws his sling.
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
The life force of the woodland seems tainted by the devilish hole, and Aidan dare only draw a fraction of the power. Still, it is substantial in its own way.
Though the cat remains hurt, and badly, the worst of his wounds seal and he growls a call to battle.

Remaining hidden, both wait for an opportunity to strike.

Andoran

Narnels arrow finds its mark easily. As the arrow pierces the mans neck he grows quiet, looks to the tree and falls.

Pluchak, your move still holds right?


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Well, I would probably maneuver around the bear trap and stab at the guy on Larayn if that guy fell before my turn. I have 20' movement and 20' reach, so I should be able to get to him.

Andoran

Pluchak drives the spear down over the head of Larayn and attempts to skewer the yeller. He nearly does too, but the man twists at the last moment and avoids his point.

Harlynn, and Taedric/Trumps, you guys are up.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

I got one trick left. I hope it gives us the cover we need to take out this rider.

Harlynn in a hesitant action pulls out a scroll. Time for this one, one last time, get to cover! He recites the incantation and the mists of the hell fires once again erupt from the ground providing cover for those around him.

using my scroll of obscuring mists


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric looks around, not liking the growing sense of danger, I need to stop the archers from killing us while we face the new threats...

He sighs and brings the spike on his hammer down, pushing Trumps into a charge.

Lucerne Hammer (Charge) vs. Archer in O25: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Status:

Taedric:
HP: 16/20
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 14 (Includes -2 charge)
CMD 13
Readied Weapon: Lucerne Hammer +4 (1d10+1) {Reach, Piercing/Bludgeon}
Position: P23 (charged)

Trumps:
HP: 24/24
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 13 (includes -2 charge)
CMD 15 (19 vs trip)
Mounted Combat (if Trumps is attacked, to avoid it): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Andoran

Harlynn, running low on resources recognizes that it counts now. So he again calls those mists to hide his friends and himself. And at the call, Hell responds.

Meanwhile the wolf mounted gnome seeks to break the ranks of the assembled archers. His blow is precise, but a bit weak. Nevertheless these archers must know that they will need to adapt or they will die!

Bryndyn is up. Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Abbas 3, Footmen 3, The Widowmaker 3, Gamel 1

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 11d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Horses: Stay/Down.
Ayrvar rises from the shrubbery, holding his staff in one hand, loaded sling in another. Chyeah! Yah! he cries, waving the staff, and holds his hands forth in an undeniable stance of "Halt!".
Tkurzhan stays hidden, agitatedly licking at his wound.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn looks to protect whomever is closest. He hasn't hit anything this entire combat, has been hit and he's frustrated. So much is going on around him, he's confused and angry.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1,001 to 1,050 of 3,109 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.