Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


951 to 1,000 of 3,052 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Updated map including spell effects


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric kicks Trumps and rushes from cover, running down the nearest archer. As he does, he shouts in a cheerful tone, "We're here to stop Jad's evil, and we'll assume anyone who bears arms and tries to stop us is also an enemy. Your call."

Status:

HP: 16/20
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 14 (Includes -2 for Charge)
CMD 13
Readied Weapon: Lance +4 (1d6+1/3) {Reach, Piercing/Bludgeon, Double Damage on Charge}
Position: Z21

Trumps:
HP: 24/24
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 13 (Includes -2 for Charge)
CMD 15 (19 vs trip)
Mounted Combat (if Trumps is attacked, to avoid it): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Charging Lance vs Archer (Z19): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18 {Charge} for 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 4) + 2 = 12

(Just in case I should roll Diplomacy based on my call to throw down weapons... Diplomacy (Persuasion): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 .. hmph... figures it would be a better roll.)

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Please put Abbas just to the right of Pluchak.

"Where the big ones gone?" shouts Abbas.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1
Abbas of Cheliax wrote:

Please put Abbas just to the right of Pluchak.

"Where the big ones gone?" shouts Abbas.

Abbas looks around in the darkness and listens for the sounds of hooves.

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Did everyone finish their action in the surprise round? Should we go to the next round yet?

Pluchak felt much better with Abbas by his side. He knew he was an accomplished warrior. He also felt much better when the archers in front of him were covered in fog. He would have to thank Harlynn later for potentially saving his life. If they were both still alive he might just do that.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor's last of us, she'll trundle along behind Byrndyn when he moves out.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I know that I am first from our side, but I was wondering about initiative order now that surprise round is over. When do they go? Am I up now?


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Updated Map with Spell effects black circle is entangle; white circle is obscuring mist.
Tkurzhan springs from the underbrush just as Aidan emerges to cast a spell, and the tiger is mid-leap when the grass twists, erupting into a mire of thick vegetation and twisted vines. They writhe angrily, as if to pull the intruders into the depths of the earth itself.

Tkurzhan attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Tkurzhan Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 whoo close.

Aidan casts Entangle on marked area, DC14.

The sabretooth barely manages to twist free of the grass, but this is his element, his home, his life. He sinks his teeth shallow into the little claw thrower, but he will finish his work soon.

Aidan turns to face the two soldiers, knowing they will soon be upon him.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Attack:1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 6 = 12

Pluchak rages and charges the wagon to hit the mage, ending in the squares of c-d 26-27

Pluchak stomps furiously at the wagon. He knows that a decisive blow early could only help their chances. At that last moment, he brought his spear up and drove it through the surprised look of the mage as he saw the gigantic man brandishing a tree at him.

Spoiler:
Status:
HP: 17
AC: 10 (12 after the charge)

If anyone moves in he will take an attack of opportunity, or if the mage is alive and tries to cast.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Damage: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 1) + 6 = 12


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I would like to know if the cart advances further, and the positioning on a new map if the bad guys go before me.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn chomps his toothy maw in impatience. He whispers to Elinor. "it looks like they wizards have half of them locked down. Shall we attack??

I'm out of sorts a bit with my trip. This is an in game way to get me reoriented...


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"Aye. Yark as many of these moss troopers as you can as swift as you like, but."

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

I can't see if I'm in range or not on this work laptop...urg. Assuming I am...

Bryndyn doesn't wait to hear Elinor's 'But' and charges the nearest stranger that isn't entagled or obscured...

Attack 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 2 = 12
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

EDIT and missing...

Andoran

Narnel, sadly in either case, the arrow does not hit, but it does get their attention. I would have loved to have seen that damage register!

At Narnel's signal, Pluchak emerges from his hiding place and moves toward the wagon, while Harlynn, buys the casters some added defense with his sorcery. At his command they are enveloped in the very steams of hell itself, sulfurous and veiling, they come like a lie just uncovered.

Taedric is more direct and races toward one of the archers catching the man on the point of his lance. The man turns his head at Taedrics warning, but does not react in time. The lance catches him low and in the vitals. He is not dead, though he might wish it, but unless something miraculous happens for him and swiftly, he may well be.

Bryndyn tries to replicate Taedric's attack, but falls short in the attempt.

Aidan faces inner turmoil. He who was to prevent war, now in a field of battle against these men. These quandaries are the domain of the living though and act he must if he wishes to retain membership in that warm group. He calls on the forest itself to hold his enemies and like a trusted friend it responds and begins its grasp on the feet and legs of his enemies.

Where Seneca stood a moment ago, now another of him stands. A copy so complete it is hard to tell which is really him.

Abbas nobely moves between Pluchak and the archers, offering himself as a tempting target, or at least so he hopes. He cocks his head and listens for the return of Gamel and the Widowmaker.

Abbas:
Abbas hears nothing.

Thurzhan does what he does best and moves to separate body and spirit from one of the toughs. The writhing grass throws him off his mark and the villian he targets will get more breath before this killer makes him sleep forever.

1d20 ⇒ 19

Bryndyn and Elinor move forward, toward the wagon. Elinor shows more reserve than her scaly companion and he attempts to dispatch on of those that was driving the team. His gusto could not make it a sucess though. Happily, both of them remembered where the traps were and avoided them.

We are back to the top, Narnel it is your turn. Pluchak I already have your action and relevant rolls. This is your last chance to put some of these guys down before they start hitting back. :) Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Abbas 7, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Footmen 3, Mage 0


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

As the soldiers turn to look at Aidan in what can only be astonishment, (was he there a moment ago?) the druid plants his stave in the ground and summons the spirit of the oak to lend him strength. Then, he makes ready to move to a more advantageous location should the two advance.
Cast Shillelagh and ready to move vs. approach.
Tkurzhan will not be denied! The grass grips at him, an uncharacteristic mistake on his part, but it cannot keep him from his prey. While the grass holds his foe, he rips into him mercilessly.
Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Maul: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 111d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 161d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Pretty sure that that 11 hits, between flatfooted and entangled. Pretty sure a 7 is a complete miss. Not on the dice god's good list, I guess.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 2, AC: 17, HP: 16/16, Sneak Att

Narnel repositions himself in the tree to snipe from a concealed position against the mage in the cart.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 1 + (5) = 11


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric watches the archer fall and releases his lance. He directs Trumps around the bush, while reading his Lurcerne hammer, mentally cursing the bad luck that he can't build up momentum for a charge. As he strikes again, he calls out again, "If you do not stand with Jad, then stand down. I'd hate to fell anyone undeserving, but I will run down any evil man who tries to flee...", his voice light and friendly without even the slightest growl.

Status:

HP: 16/20
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16 (No shield)
CMD 13
Readied Weapon: Lucerne Hammer +4 (1d10+1) {Reach, Piercing/Bludgeon}
Position: T22

Trumps:
HP: 24/24
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15
CMD 15 (19 vs trip)
Mounted Combat (if Trumps is attacked, to avoid it): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Lucerne Hammer vs Archer (T24): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Would there be anywhere close enough that I could get off a casting of Color Spray? If so, that is my action. If not move to where I can cast acid splash, and just in case 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7for1d3 ⇒ 2damage.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Color Spray will not work in your mist, rendering it pretty pointless, and you can't see any soldiers to target them with acid splash. Might I suggest you summon something with scent, instead; perhaps a fiendish dog.

Andoran

Narnel compensates for the wind and his second arrow hits the mage solidly. The man lets out a grunt. Pluchak races forward and continues what Narnel started. The spear is well placed and skewers the man. He spits blood in surprise at this huge half orc. The mage is seriously wounded.

Harlynn moves through the mist careful to avoid the writhing grass and speaking words of power, commands the men on the wagon to feel hells judgement. His aim is careful so he excludes Bryndyn and Pluchak. The men men on the wagon slump in terror, completely unconscious. The only one who resists is the gravely wounded mage.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Meanwhile deeper in the field Taedric delivers another solid blow.

Bryndyn, Harlynn and Pluchak:
Please make a perception check with evilgm. Thanks.

Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Abbas 7, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Footmen 3, Mage 0 Bryndyn it is your turn.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca creeps to the edge of the mists seeking to stay as hidden as possible while unleashing the might of Asmodeus on the brigands.
Hard for me to keep track of exactly how the map is updated, so my goal is to find a spot where I can channel while only having to exclude one ally - probably Harlynn. I'm ok if doing so exposes Seneca.
Channel Negative Energy 1d6 ⇒ 6

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas keeps his word. He follows the much larger half-orc (although half seems a bit unfair at the moment more like...) giant. As he travels, Abbas draws a dagger from his side, letting loose at the final moment.

Move 20 ft beside Pluchak (on guard duty), free action draw weapon on the move, standard action throw at mage

As the mage reels from Pluchak's savage spear thrust, Abbas casts the blade overarm at his throat.

Dagger throw at mage 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21, damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Where is the big ones?

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn Round 2 AC 16 HP 20

As requested

Spoiler:
Is evilgm something different...or is this right? Perception = 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Bryndyn, already getting used to not being the best warrior, does not let his first miss dissuade him from continuing to attack...

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Andoran

In an effort to keep things moving and knowing it will be some time before I can be on my home PC... Anyone have a rule book and know the procedure and bonuses for attacking the unconscious in this edition of the game?


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5
PRD wrote:

Helpless: A helpless character is paralyzed, held, bound, sleeping, unconscious, or otherwise completely at an opponent's mercy. A helpless target is treated as having a Dexterity of 0 (–5 modifier). Melee attacks against a helpless target get a +4 bonus (equivalent to attacking a prone target). Ranged attacks get no special bonus against helpless targets. Rogues can sneak attack helpless targets.

As a full-round action, an enemy can use a melee weapon to deliver a coup de grace to a helpless foe. An enemy can also use a bow or crossbow, provided he is adjacent to the target. The attacker automatically hits and scores a critical hit. (A rogue also gets his sneak attack damage bonus against a helpless foe when delivering a coup de grace.) If the defender survives, he must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + damage dealt) or die. Delivering a coup de grace provokes attacks of opportunity.

Creatures that are immune to critical hits do not take critical damage, nor do they need to make Fortitude saves to avoid being killed by a coup de grace.

Andoran

Thanks Seneca. Bryndyn, was it your intent to deliver a coup de grace?


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

I dunno Abbas, half orc, half giant seems perfectly fair.

Elinor follows Bryndyn looking around in the gloom to try to make sense of the confusing battle taking place all around her. Her voice rises up in a musical paean; half war cry, half song. The words are in Ulfen but the sense of raging seas and a storm of swords fills her allies with fire and fury.

Sing: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

All allies who can hear her (about 40' radius I'd say, since she's not wanting to attract every bad guy within the same time zone) gaining +1 to hit and damage. There's no requirement someone needs to understand it to benefit so I'm assuming Tzerkhan and Trumps will also gain.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Perception Check:
Following Bryndyn's lead. 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

You guys should see more of the dragon part as we go up in level. Of course, I could always die before then too, big target and all.

Pluchak seemed a little disappointed that the mage didn't go down even though he was run through by the spear. That's some tough mage. This fight might go a lot worse than they thought...

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

+1 to damage for Abbas' dagger throw in case that helps.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Actually no requirement for a perform check any more either. You just need to decide audible or visual performance and all allies that can perceive it, get the benefit.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Oh, I know, I was just rolling for colour... But sadly since I'm last in the initiative it won't affect Abbas' attack.

My perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Obviously, not paying attention...

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

um...I missed the first time..and I guess I didn't see that my opp went down by someone else...so no, my intention was not to do a coup de grace...

Andoran

The man in front of Bryndyn has passed out cold, and something in him pulls his blow up short. When the soldiers see Aidan step forward, they can only wonder at him. Mad or dangerous, though neither condition precludes the other. They are armed with good steel, and he? With a stick. But as he stands there it almost seems as if the stick has grown more substantial.

Seneca, I think that would mean channeling against the unconscious in the wagon. I just want to confirm that is your intent.

Meanwhile Abbas launches a knife at the mage. His look of wide eyed surprise never changes as the light fades from his eyes. He simply slumps beside the corpse already in the wagon.

Thurzhan struggles with the winding grass but manages to catch his foe with a claw, cutting him, but not deeply.

Larayn, having learned something in the hole earlier holds back and waits for her chance to shine. And while she waits Elinor breaks out in song, and though her tongue is unknown, her intent is plain. Her allies can feel the power in her words and are invigorated and strengthened by her presence.

Bad Guys tomorrow


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Yes, he'll still channel. Since they're unconscious that won't wake them up.

Andoran

Seneca focuses his power and by his granted authority blasts the sleeping men with unholy energy. The energy courses over them leaving burns and a scent of sulfur.

Dice:
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 41d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 191d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 141d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 31d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 111d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 171d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 141d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 71d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 161d20 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (2) - 2 + 2 = 21d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 ⇒ 201d20 ⇒ 191d20 ⇒ 51d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

The heroes luck continues to hold, for while some of the entangled make their way to freedom, the enemies that converge on Taedric (2 aoo please) both miss by a long mark as does the arrow aimed at Thurzhan. But the danger is not over. Four toughs approach from the north, and one of them yells out, Surrounded, outclassed and out numbered. Throw down your weapons and be taken prisoner and live. Hodun and Kent approach Aidan and could at a moment flank the man. The worst of this round is the yelling of the man at the SW as he runs around the ensnaring flora and the mists. Help us, Help us! he yells.

Top of the round: Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Abbas 7, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Footmen 3

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"No."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 3, AC: 17, HP: 16/16, Sneak Att

Narnel repositions himself in the tree to snipe from a concealed position against the tough spewing threats so as to cut him off in mid sentence.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

LB ATT: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + (6) = 11


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

You two had best clear out, I don't want to hurt you, but I will.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Between his slightness of frame and his rather unintimidating stick, Aidan does not precisely inspire fear.
reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 Gahhhh I hope their luck is as horrible.
Meanwhile...: 1d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 - 2 = 121d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 2 = 151d20 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 - 2 = 18
Tkurzhan is not pleased with his lack of prowess, and presses the attack. He rends the soldier viciously, leaving the man's body for the crows.
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 81d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 31d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Attack of Opportunity: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak attacks one of the swordsmen that come into range, he has 20' reach, so he can hit a couple different ones. He will go for the furthest one to the east to avoid being surrounded.

To Hit:1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17 Damage: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6) + 6 + 1 = 14

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas will delay until after the soldiers' actions. He wants to full attack one.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

When her turn comes around, Elinor will stride purposefully towards the swordsman next to Larayn and Harlynn who I think is close enough to the edge of the mist cloud to see and thwack him. She'll maintain the bard song, precluding conversation, but will gesture to Harlynn that once again, he's forgotten the 'stand behind the one in armour' rule.

Assuming this is not one of the unconscious ones, if it is I'll head for the one due north (avoiding the bear trap).

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 (+4+flanking+bardsong)
Damage: 1d10 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Miss chance (low bad): 1d100 ⇒ 63

(AC19,HP19)

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn looks to find an enemy who is still threatening the group, but is not in a trap or in the process of giving up. If he can find one such within range, he will attack.

If he cannot, he will back up Elinor.

Attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Damage 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Qadira

Remember the bardic inspiration everyone!


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Sadly, I'm out of range..

Andoran

As the bandit that serves as voice takes a breath to consider his bluster, he finds an arrow low in his shoulder. At first he feels nothing but the push of impact, and then looking down the realization of the seriousness of the wound hits him at the same moment the pain does. The strangled wheeze tells anyone who knows about this sort of thing that a lung has been punctured and this man does not have long to live.

Pluchak moves with a fluidity that seems impossible for one of his size. His spear finds a small gap in the armour of his enemy, and he drives it deep in the mans gut. How he stands still is a mystery.

Harlynn, Taedric/Trumps it is your turn. Elinor, my marks on the map are confusing..., The "S" by you is Seneca. I should have been clearer.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn will take the warriors advice. If not to sate her ramblings then at least to get a good view of her rear.

5 ft step back, full defense


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric directs Trumps to attack one of their new friends before stepping back to give him the range to smack the other with his Lucerne hammer. He shakes his head as he does so, saying, "I'd really wished you were smarter than this..."

Trumps attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 ... ick, no sense rolling a trip...
Taedric Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Status:

Taedric:
HP: 16/20
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 16
CMD 13
Readied Weapon: Lucerne Hammer +4 (1d10+1) {Reach, Piercing/Bludgeon}

Trumps:
HP: 24/24
AC 17, Touch 12, Flat-footed 15 (Includes -2 for Charge)
CMD 15 (19 vs trip)
Move: 5' step back.
Mounted Combat (if Trumps is attacked, to avoid it): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

In that case, same action but I'll move to attack the guy next to Abbas (moving to c27 (or e27 if someone has filled the square before I get there), moving diagonally to avoid the bear trap)leaving Abbas free to hunt down the big ones. This will also bring the T's into range of the bardic song for next round if they don't get any further away.

Was that a slight wiggle of her backside as she notices Harlynn's attention? Surely not.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

I think it is Seneca's go. Abbas is still delaying until after them. Could we get an updated map to show where everyone is now?

951 to 1,000 of 3,052 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.