Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


901 to 950 of 2,747 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel is in the tree at i-33, and the caltrops are in f-31.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Abbas sits down on a wide branch and his weight makes him bounce a little, causing a bush ten foot away to shake as the other end hits it every few seconds. He pulls Pluchak's arm to show him what he can do.

Abbas is at N27 and his initiative is 7. I can re-roll it if you like? That puts him near the route of march for an attack head on or at the rear. Whenever the alarm goes up.

Abbas puts away his sling once it gets dark. He relies on the staff to take the fight to the enemy.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Assuming there's sufficient cover, Taedric and Trumps would set up in X21, ready to charge the enemy... and then fall back and lead them to the others.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

For some reason, I can't bring up the map well enough to see anything. Just put me at a safe location about 20' away from the kill group and away from the bandits.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Am I right in thinking that you mean n27 rather than N27 Abbas?

I think I would suggest placing the bear trap more in our 'kill box' since out on a limb where you've suggested while it's likely to trap someone, they'll stop and get whoever it is out before pushing on. Perhaps at e32 to create a barrier with the caltrops?

Aidan might find he's a bit far away at I34 (or did you mean i34 - curse this fiendish GM for using confusing nomenclature). I think I'd suggest Aidan and Harlynn at Z34 and Z35 - should be a reasonable view, able to guide Tzurkhan with whistles. Our 'kill box' then becomes the 60' square between Y23/Y35/j35/j23 with the heavy squad (and Larayn for healing) starting with Abbas around N27 where no one can see us and we can't see anything else.

I'll cast light on my sword and sheathe it so that once it's drawn we have light to see by (can do the same with other people's weapons as well). (Bear in mind for both bad guys and us, if you're inside a circle of light it's virtually impossible to see anything outside that circle - although I quite like the Pathfinder lighting rules with a radius of light and an extended radius of 'dim light', my experience of camping and live role playing at night suggests that this does not represent reality).

If Seneca starts at the bottom of the tree Narnel is in, say h34, we can hope he'll be virtually invisible in the dark (how many people can 'assist' in stealth rolls to give him +2 for each...?) until he leaps up and brings the wrath of god down on the enemy (we're counting on you to roll a 6 for damage) signifying a beginning of hostilities. (Everyone but Narnel being out of range). If he then races off south while Tzurkhan, Trumps and Taedric attack from the north we can hope that the bad guys are strung out through the kill box when the heavies reach the action.

Ref question - at what range can a bard song be heard if I absolutely belt it out?

I'll prop up the two mercenary corpses at approx k41 and k42 with a lantern so they can be seen. Might lull the bad guys a bit, or attract their attention during the fight.

Andoran

First off, You guys are great!!! I mean, I say you guys are too good to choose between and that I want you all and you keep proving me right. The role-play as we get ready for this has been alot of fun to read.

Good luck to Seneca and Harlynn on thier upcoming professional opportunities.

Unless I missed it, I still need a couple initiatives, (Thurzhan, Taedric) and a few people still need to place their pieces on the map. I wanted to start this tonight, but with these things still outstanding I will give until tomorrow (and hopefully we will be able to do it quicker in the future... I know it is vast and confusing... I am making charts to keep track! Any changes for certain have to be made by the time the last initiatives and placements have been submitted, and I post. If, for example, anyone wants to change based on Elinor's suggestion (or any other reason). Also, if you plan to buff or anything else in the 'pre-surprise' round, now would be the time to get on it. Tomorrow night we are going to start the surprise round.

Aidan, there are no signs of any threats from the webs, though they may still be sticky.

The GM is very happy to use both smaller maps and alternative marking stratagems, provided they do not take much work and do not reduce much fun, though preferably they are less work and more fun! :D

Finally, if I have missed any questions or concerns please let me know.


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Linking an up-to-date map would be immensely helpful. It's just hard to pin out each person, trap, companion, and radii on the blank map, especially when I can't actually see the numbering system on my 15.6" screen while looking at the center of the map.

Double letter=lower case on map, for clarity.

Bear Trap to Cc-30; Aidan to Ll34; Tkurzhan to X-22, taking 10 on stealth for a 24.

Tkurzhan will use scent to detect oncomers, then wait until he cannot smell them, or hears combat, to attack straglers. Aidan will keep an eye on the kill box through the trees, looking for a good "entangle" spot, or perhaps a quick summon to help out.

Seneca, why don't you use your god-given ability to deceive to construct a disguise of, say, a bush?
Aidan looks at the area, testing the grass stems.
You may be able to lay flat, conceal yourself, and channel without confronting them. Striking from the shadows, as it were. I know little of these things.

Aidan himself seems interested in the webbing, but hasn't the time to truly study it.

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 For Tkurzhan

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Sigil can my staff shed light. I understand some magical weapons can and it would certainly fit with the previous healing and descriptions so far?

Abbas stops bouncing the branch and tries to keep still. For a while.

without anyone noticing he surreptitiously rubs out the capital N on the ground near his feet and scratches a little one instead. Moves to n27 to satisfy picky bardess!

Then he begins to murmur a prayer to Sarenrae so that dawn will find them all alive and well. Unlike their enemies.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak and Alam will be in n29 and n30 respectively as to properly identify the baddies.

"It's going to be hard for me to hide unless they pass us by, but I will do my best to look like a tree." He glances at his companions and gives them a toothy smile and takes his time smearing mud on his face and the shiny parts of his gear, including his spear head so they don't reflect the light.

When he first spots the light of the oncoming bandits he will start to sweat through his mud. He will begin muttering under his breath and as he brings his hand up to his face to wipe it, what seems to be an involuntary twitch happens and he starts to grow up to twice his normal size. He knew that this was going to happen as it usually does during times of stress, but he hoped his camouflage would be enough to mask his transition, especially in the dark where no one could see.

Pluchak is going to take 20 on a stealth check for his camouflage if he can. Before the surprise round, he will cast Enlarge Person on himself which does give him a -4 to his stealth, but due to the conditions, he is hoping to remain well hidden. Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Edit: Better to roll a 1 there than for my first attack. Heh.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Sorry, I thought I'd rolled already, but just in case...

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Andoran

Aidan, I am happy to do that... Just send me an email to tell me how. :S

The first real break comes to your ears first. he sound of crashing through the underbrush and leaves and sticks on the forest floor is very loud. It is hard to not wonder if this is what Aidan and Narnel think of your movement through the forest. And then the second break, these fools bear torches. There number is great, but so far they have not seen you. They have seen Elinor's prop by the hole.

Hoy, you lot, get up here and into your ranks. one of the mounted men yells, as if there is some sort of military order.

As the full host comes into view your heart wonders for half a beat if Alam was right in his suggestion to flee.

[/ooc]Notes on the map. The cart and team are to the NE of the map. From Alam's description, the men Gamel and Widowmaker are noted. There seem to be about 4 figures on the cart, and there seems to be little remarkable about the rest of these men. The "s" hold a torch torch with thier shield arm, and a sword with the other. The "a" seem to have bows and arrows at the ready, and do not have torches. [/ooc]

Please not also, that we are not yet in combat rounds, but will be momentarily.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca had a 9 for initiative, but it looks like I am too close to everyone else to channel safely for the moment.

Seneca checks his crossbow to make sure it is loaded and ready to go.

Sigil has some pretty giant maps, so I'm not sure I have a great suggestion on making them easier. I have the same problem with attempting to view on a laptop. For linking, pick an image site of your preference. Then link to it by using [ url=Page for Map ]Link Name[ /url ] Most seem to use Google Drive, Photo Bucket, I think I've seen Flickr. I use Google Sites for one of my PbPs. Can't wait for Game Space!


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

More than half a beat, actually.

Which way is north? Do you mean the cart is to the NW, or is north not at the top? Are G and W actually 'large' or is this artistic licence? I take it R is a horse and rider?

Andoran

Sorry Elinor, for the confusion... The cart is NW and Gamel and the Widowmaker are mounted. Though Gamel is a very large man. Likely one of the largest you have ever seen. You are correct about "R". I was well past exhaustion when I posted last night.

One thing you have likely noticed is I like choices. The maps are big, but I like the idea that you are not bound by the map. Want to go around and hit the herbalist house from behind? Sure thing. Want to flank, or otherwise maneuver. Please do! If it helps the story progress, and the flavor is right, I want it to be an option. I will look at a hosting option. One problem I had in the past with one of them, is that the security was not what I had hoped for, but I am not sure these badly drawn maps are a matter of national security. :D


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Any reason our name-avatars are not labeled in the proper squares, but rather next to them with correct coordinates?

Andoran

Yup. Cutting and pasting in the trees is way harder for me. Thats all. :)


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak remains as still as he can while his pulse races. There were more than he expected, but if they can take down the leaders quickly, they stood a better chance. That guy who was really big needed to go down before Pluchak did, or it might be pretty rough on morale. Well, with Abbas there, and Elinor too, they could probably take him down. Probably.

He gripped his camouflaged spear in his massive hands. With ferns and branches strapped to it that would probably go flying as soon as it was used, it stood a good 18 feet up. It was a good thing that these were all humans because if they could see him in the dark they would more likely die from laughter at the sight of him.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Busy with his own "thoughts" Abbas did not see Pluchak change. He is trying to pick out someone with a maul by the flickering torch lights.

Perception to see Gamel 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Satisfied that he has the man he turns to murmur to Pluchak about the man but he seems to be gone. Abbas frowns and looks at Alam shaking his head.
The prisoner starts nodding upwards.

Perception to find Pluchak 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7

It takes a while at night in the trees but suddenly he sees the green giant's shadowy form.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca waits, breathing softly in the dark. Soon the trap will be sprung...quite literally I hope.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn busy with various strategies calls out. Tell me when you need it and I can conjure the mists from below to further hide our presence.

He pauses a moment only to walk to the middle of the kill group, hiding behind some the more combat savvy individuals. On second thought tell me when you see them then you can scatter and flank.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel waits patiently for a point in time when the cart with the spellcaster comes top within 30 feet.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 2; AC: 16; HP: 30

Bryndyn waits with hissing breath...

Andoran

A voice from the wagon says something indistiguishable and then the rider who yelled out says in a clear voice, Kent, Hodun go and see what those boys are doing. At his words 2 of the swordsmen move forward slowly, with thier torches still blinding them. They walk very close to several party members but seem oblivious. Thier clear annxiety makes the big man laugh.

Gamel's skin is very dark and he has the appearance of a Mwangi warrior. (Most if not all of you have likley never seen such a person.) He appears to be underdressed for the weather. When he smiles in the darkness his teeth and eyes fairly sparkle.

His companion is more taciturn. He wears a helmet that hides his face. He is wearing a breastplate and indeed seems well armoured. He does appear to be watchful, more so than Gamel as his head scans back and forth from side to side, his hand on the pommel of his sword.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 21d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Now, the walkers get to the dead men, and with alarm call back, "They is dead. Both of 'em is dead." At that word Gamel says something and the massive warhammer he carries suddenly crackles with blue and yellow energy.

In a moment, they may see Trumps and Taedric. Please make a stealth roll.

Do you all want to continue to hold your positions?


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Stealth checks are not made except as part of an action or movement- delaying should not force one?

Andoran

Taedric stated he was hiding in the undergrowth, and I just need to know how well they did. Thanks for keeping me honest though!


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Holding...


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

I had thought everyone had taken ten on the hiding, whoops.

Andoran

He might have, I just do not want to assume for him.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Holding


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Trumps' stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
I think that's all I need to roll since I'm mounted. Not sure on that.

Andoran

Works for me.

The two advance guard stand by the bodies at an additional command from one of those mounted. The unintelligible voice from the wagon sounds again, and 2 riders go with "Widowmaker" to the east, and 2 go with Gamel to the south, passing very close to the spellcasters, but those remain hidden, and then the wagon rolls forward again. As it comes closer, Narnel can see to men on the seat looking around, feet planted on the buckboard, and an additional 2 figures in the rear of the wagon near a shape that one assumes its the wrapped body of another dead girl (only 1?) and one of these figures appears to be whispering to the girl while the other looks for danger.

updated map will be out tonight


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

The half-orc remained statuesque, the leaves from his disguise fluttering a bit in the night air. He had forgotten what the cue was to attack, or he wasn't listening at the time. Anyway, he would just have to stay still until everyone else went and attacked, or he was discovered. Until then, he just had to wait.

...having fun explaining his low Initiative score


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

@ GM Sigil: Can you pleasse post initiative scores when the new map is up so that we can track? Thanks

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Now that everyone is a bit closer, Abbas strains in the darkness to see where Gamel and the Widowmaker are now.

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor's rubbish initiatve (how many of us rolled 1?) is probably due to her admiring Pluchak's new size and craggy jaw - kind of like Robert de Niro on a truck load of steroids.

I may be hard to track down for a few days. Just got Skyrim.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Is it painful?


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn thinks to himself If only they would get a little closer...

Andoran

Initiative order tomorrow... I cannot see straight. :) Narnel is easily first though. Pluchak you gave me 2 rolls for initiative. I am keeping the first one at 19. I am guessing you were not trying to beat that. :) DeNiro on 'roids? lol

Harlynn seems to have gotten his unspoken wish. The men are also breathing easier and there is light chatter amoung them. They have determined that they are safe. The Widowmaker and Gamel are no where to be seen and it is not clear where they rode off to.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"Looks like it's minnows first," whispers Elinor. "Just a little closer."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Round 1, AC: 17, HP: 16/16, Sneak Att

Narnel lets loose an arrow at the Mage in the wagon from a hidden position in the tree.

LB ATT: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
LB DAM: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + (4) = 12

Minnows...I am a Big Fish! Let's get the party started!


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Spread out... Just a little bit more, just a little, and the earth will have them...

Andoran

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 01d20 ⇒ 31d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Initiative is as follows Narnel 25, Pluchak 19, Harlynn 17, Taedric/Trumps 17, Bryndyn 14, Aidan 12, Seneca 9, Abbas 7, Thurzhan 6, Larayn 6, Elinor 5, Footmen 3, Mage 0 Amazingly even as large a group as you are, initiative worked in your favor.

Narnel looses an arrow at the pale man near the corpse in the wagon, the arrow flies wide, but your presence has been announced.

This is the surprise round... Well played all. Now with some luck you can thin them out before they can hit back! It is Pluchak's turn.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Should Narnel have got the +2 bonus to attack for 'invisible'? I have this memory that the modifier is applied to "unaware of attackers presence", although I can't find that phrase anywhere. With his low dex, if it applied that might just do it. (I don't want to waste the marvellous damage roll - although sadly the sneak attack would only apply within 30').


AC 14/10/14; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 AC 21/14/17; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

You are correct. "Invisible: Invisible creatures are visually undetectable. An invisible creature gains a +2 bonus on attack rolls against sighted opponents, and ignores its opponents' Dexterity bonuses to AC (if any). See the invisibility special ability."

In addition to targeting Flat-Footed, Narnel gains a +2 to hit a visible enemy, and a +1 for the higher ground bonus, which I now cannot find... I thought it was under "stairs" in the CRB, but no.

In the interest of "that was some epic damage", note that cover for "short wall" provided by the wagon does not apply, as Narnel is 10' or more up, any shield bonuses do not apply as shields are considered "unreadied", and if the wagon advanced another 10' before his shot, he is within the requisite sneak range.

Aidan waits with baited breath at the sound of the bowstring. The intermittence of the sound was intolerable; time seemed to stand still. As if from a great distance, he could hear the shouts of men, and in his mind, the impatience of his brother. He held his staff tightly, his only anchor in the sea of chaos that was to descend. Here he was, in the midst of a battle, he, who had sworn to defend the land against war.

Is this the correct path? Guide me, oh father, lead me along thy straight path, for I have lost my way in the ways of this cruel world.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Well, thanks all, let's see how Sigil shakes that out. I totally missed the +1 for higher ground, but that should have been added for certain. I have never heard of the invisible situation, unless, of course you are indeed invisible, not just well-hidden. I will read it. So, the attack roll is actually a 9 or 11, depending on how Sigil rules, with the opponent being flat-footed.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak sees the arrow fly out and the surprised look on everyone's faces and decides that this is the signal. He charges out of the underbrush toward the wagon, hoping to get to that Mage before he can make a nuisance of himself.

Move action West 20' to i-j 27-28. Here goes nothing.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Surprise Round

Move Action: Active Copy Cat ability (will last until start of Seneca's Round 3).

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 2; AC: 16; HP: 30

I'm back all - I had a sudden work trip and didn't have access to the internet. I see I'm not really close to acting yet, so haven't missed a turn.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 8/24, Perception -1

Abbas moves out with Pluchak, trying to keep ahead of the behemoth half-orc.

Not his go but in a surprise round not so much of an issue I don't think.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn releases the steams of the abyss filling it with heat waves and obscuring smoke. (casts Obscuring Mists)

901 to 950 of 2,747 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.