Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


801 to 850 of 2,960 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

as soon as one of the bandits steps in range the fiendish dog will charge at him hoping to bring him down with a throat bite

Charge 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 2 = 19
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Trip if attack is successful 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Narnel - great idea!

Bryndyn looks at Narnel as he asks about the pony and the rope. To be clear, I'll drop first if we aren't making any headway. I'm easily the heaviest.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Have internet at home again, although seems a bit temperamental so far. Glad to see we're not all dead...

Andoran

Elinor, I just realized that I have no idea where Sven is... up top or in town?

At Abbas word the 6 in the hole grab the rope. Even though Leftie has not started pulling, it seems doubtful that the horse could pull so many to the surface.

Taedric meanwhile charges the wounded bandit and connects with him again, though the man refuses to fall, he is certainly weakened, and his eyes betray him. He knows it is not much longer unless his luck changes.

Pluchak braces himself beside the pony and looks to Abbas to give the word to begin the extraction.

The dog Harlynn summoned has no easy target and waits for one to approach.

Elinor approaches the fray like one damned. Her intensity causes the enemies that see her to look away. Like one of the furies she is. In a round she will be upon them.

Thurzhan disappears. A shadow on a moonless night, a spark in a furnace or a needle in a freshly threshed field all would be easier to find.

The remaining 4 bandits turn. Their attention is back to the gnome. Swords, boys! the wounded one says and at the command each drops his bow and draws sword and shield, the wounded man drawing back before he follows his own order.

Abbas starts to sing tunelessly. One hand tugs the harness and the other coaxes the horse. Pull Leftie, pull beautiful Leftie. he sings, and the horse. And the horse responds to his voice, though he strains for a moment, Bryndyn and Narnel jump off as they planned, and suddenly Seneca, Harlynn, aidan and Larayn are rocketed to the surface. {ooc]All will need initiative rolls. It is Taedrics turn and then Pluchak, Harlynn, Elinor and Thurzhan. Recently raised characters will integrate in.[/ooc]

1d1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

A horse's drag load is approximately 3,450lbs with Pluchak's 1,150lbs worth of aid. Wanna tell me how we weigh more than that? Sorry, but, that's just... I don't see it.
Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel yells up,

Send the rope down again!


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak gathers the rope and throws it back down as Abbas brings Leftie about. Some of those guys didn't have a good enough grip it seemed. It was still much faster than pulling them up one by one.

"Come now, hurry, there might be some for you to kill by the time you get up here." The half orc said loudly into the hole. Now that there were four more up here, the arrows have more immediate concerns.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Not sure about Sven, I don't think I previously said. Since we have a cart anyway, I might have left him, but I equally might have decided I didn't want to leave him in Isger. As far as dragging capacity for a pony, it's 2,250 (St 13, *1.5 for being a quadruped) but I think given we're trying to lift people twenty feet vertically without the proper pulleys... Also, at 5'/round that would still take four rounds. I'm happy with Seneca, Harlynn, Aidan and Larayn all up in a single round...

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn turns his back to Narnel and watches the darkness, Mace ready for trouble.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric wheels Trumps around and calls back in a friendly, even encouraging voice, "Swords? Are you sure? You were doing so well with your bows!" as he brings up the hammer to strike the same man as before. At least with swords, they'll have to step into Trumps reach, and through mine... long weapons are fun...

Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 2 = 25 {charge} for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Conditional Rolls:

If someone steps in to stab Taedric, he'll get an AoO from the reach weapon, so
Lucerne Hammer AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Trumps has only used his move action, so he'll ready a standard action to bite/trip whomever tries to come into range....
Trumps' bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 and trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Also, if someone attacks Trumps, Taedric will use the Mounted Combat feat to (try) to sidestep the first attack.
Ride (Dodge): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Status:

HP: 16/20
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 14 (Includes -2 for Charge)
CMD 13
Readied Weapon: Lucerne Hammer +4 (1d10+1) {Reach, Piercing/Bludgeon, Set against Charge}
Position: (Not sure, no coordinates on map)

Trumps:
HP: 24/24
AC 15, Touch 10, Flat-footed 13 (Includes -2 for Charge)
CMD 15 (19 vs trip)


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Even with no pulley it's basically just a dragging motion, meaning it has to just walk forwards... Either way, I think Taedric and Tkurzhan will wrap this combat up.
Aidan has to squint to try and make out the bandits in the gloom.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Muttering, Aidan begins to summon a firebeetle near where he hears Taedric's voice, but behind him.
Charge Attack vs Flatfooted: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 231d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Tkurzhan is more lucky, if you could call it luck. With a roar, the cat erupts from the wilderness with fury in his eyes. Batting aside the rearguard's puny man-claw, he whips his fangs, as long as a man's forearm, into the unfortunate man's neck. Blood sprays in all directions as the man screams and Tkurzhan shakes his head violently.

Andoran

Keep in kind that they were pulled 30feet in 6 seconds. That is pretty quick. In any case, I may have gotten the call wrong, and will look at it to see if there sould be future adjustments, but lets play it where it landed this time. I think you are right in guessing the comabt to be nearly over.

Taedric lands a blow on the collarbone of the wounded bandit. There is a distinct crack sound, and the mans final motion is to drop his sword and reach his hands to the spot defensively. Then his knees buckle.

The fiendish dog surges forward and bites one of the bandits soundly.

To be continued...

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

The words generous and DM spring to mind over that Leftie Lift. Had I been running things then each PC would have been required to make Str tests for their own weight under a bouncing rapid ascent. Or they may fall off. Plus the non-lethal damage for a fall if you fail that test by 5.
Plus what happens at the top. These guys get to join the fight straight away, I'd have had them at least burn a move action to get out. And then the rope has been severely stressed and possibly cut by the edge of the hole. I'll take Sigil's decision, it's quick, it's not dirty and it works for me. Oh and the hard drive has been replaced, normal service resumed.

Abbas brings Leftie back, patting him kindly on the side of his neck all the way. He waits a moment then calls the pony away again, pulling up the last two.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak made sure those below had a good grip before helping the pony again. It was slippery up here, and it would be best if it had a little more help, just in case one of them slipped in the mud and gave those below a rough ride. If there were more bandits out there, they would need all the help they could get.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca scrambles up out of the hole, happy to be out of there before anything further took place. He immediately begins looking around to see what is happening on the surface.

Initiation 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

"Initiation" - what are you joining? LOL! Damn auto-correct!


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Oops, that's what I get for trying to post while driving around on the Olympic Peninsula...and too late for me to go back and fix!

Andoran

With Aidan whispering words of power behind her, Elinor begins to trace her sword through the air expertly. Her flair for showmanship and martial ability compete and the end result is beautiful and terrifying! All three of the reamaining thugs are clearly affected by the display!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

And not that Thurzhan needed his victim distracted, but the terror is only amplified as the great cat surges forward and shakes his victim with little resistance given. It is only through clumsiness that the man slips away at all.

Larayn looks to her comrades and decides to help Abbas and Pluchak.

He looks around and while having never been to school, he knows the math of this situation. Fuc3!! This ain't what I signed on for. he says in a voice quavering in terror, and he withdraws and then attempts to run away.

Now a fire beetle appears on the ground right behind Taedric.

The other 2 are still willing to fight though thier nerve is well shot as well. One bleeds from the administration of the fiendish dog, while the other is as yet unscathed. Both turn thier focus on the dog. A mistake they will not likely recover from. Thier fear causes both of them to be absolutley ineffective in thier attack.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Seneca, it is your turn. Abbas, Taedric, Pluchak, Harlynn, Elinor and Thurzhan.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca raises his crossbow and fires a bolt toward the thug already harmed by the dog.
Attack (Light Crossbow, Melee) 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 - 4 = 18
Confirm (Light Crossbow, Melee) 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 2 - 4 = 3
Damage (Light Crossbow) 1d8 ⇒ 4
Additional Damage if Confirmed (Light Crossbow) 1d8 ⇒ 1

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

Abbas coaxes Leftie away with promises of a pretty for all his efforts.

Handle animal 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

"Watch out below we are lifting! Hold tight. No we're not."

He slips the mirror daisy chain over and around Leftie's neck and attempts to calm him down some for now, while they both watch the fight develop.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

The fiendish war hound continues its assault on the brigands

attack 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
trip 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Meanwhile Harlynn continues to spam with acid

acid splash 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
damage 1d3 ⇒ 3

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn remains thankful that the hole remains quiet...


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

If there are any bandits left, and She can do so without getting too far detached from the rest of the group, Elinor will move to the nearest bandit and smite him mightily. She'll also do the best she can to determine if any of them are Jad.

Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Turning towards the (so far) unscathed bandit, Taedric smiles and says cheerfully, "I guess you're the next to roll the dice!", and directs Trumps to move in as he brings his Lucerne Hammer down on his new friend.

Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13 {charge} for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Taedric winces slightly at his feeble strike, then says conversationally, "Huh, I guess you're the lucky sort."

Conditional Rolls::

If someone steps in to stab Taedric, he'll get an AoO from the reach weapon, so:
Lucerne Hammer AoO: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Trumps has only used his move action, so he'll ready a standard action to bite/trip whomever tries to come into range....
Trumps' bite: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 and trip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Also, if someone attacks Trumps, Taedric will use the Mounted Combat feat to (try) to sidestep the first attack.
Ride (Dodge): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Tkurzhan runs down the escaping bandit. None escape his wrath, and he has never let a meal get away- certainly not on two legs.
Charge: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6

Andoran

Seneca's bolt bites flesh, and this combatant can no long deny what is going on. Not a killing blow, but combined with all else, and that in the space of less than a minute you and the others have reduced this team of trained killers to ruin has not escaped his attention.

Abbas and Pluchak struggle to get the others out of the hole. The chaos of the nearby fight might be spooking Leftie.

Taedrics blow comes close to the unscathed man. Too close.

Harlynns hound disappears without connecting, but HArlynn himself lobs acid at the man. The smell of cooking flesh is far less than pleasant, but seeing the man fall is worth it.

That consumate hunter Thurzhan finds his prey with almost no effort. His prey suffers a serious wound and seems to be struggling just to stay standing.

The fire beetle tries to get at the last standing man here. Closer than Taedric but not quite connecting.

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Elinor confirms what the last thug knows. More blows too close for comfort. Hers was closer still.

You win, you will get no trouble from me. There are others coming. he babbles in an attempt at self preservation.

Thurzhans target is beyond reason, keeping his hands out defensively, we staggers back from the cat.

Aidan, Seneca, Abbas, Taedric, Pluchak, Harlynn, Elinor and Thurzhan.


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
Aidan squints at the begging man, knowing much such talk is often simply that. He draws his sling and loads it, to be sure.

Tkurzhan knows no human words, and no human gestures.
Nor, it seems, does he know mercy.
Bite1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Claws1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18;1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Confirm1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage1d6 + 2 + 1d4 + 2 + 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (3) + 2 + (2) + 2 = 13


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"Ewwwww. Messy. Remind me not to make the pussy cat angry."

Can you remind me, is Tkurzhan an actual sabretooth? (I long for a good idea for a druid pc so that I can have the wild shape and a sabretooth animal companion. But the one I did have got squished by a stone golem many years ago and my next idea was too similar to one of our other pcs so it's still waiting).

Yay Harlynn! Finally spammed something to death. (Raises glass in right general direction).


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I am missing the whole damn thing! My arrows could have been wreaking havoc!


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

I think we'll probably need them on the way back home and we'll be glad we didn't waste any of them. ;-)


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric lowers his weapon, "I was right. You are the lucky sort... Now, playing that card won you a brief respite -- but let's see how the whole hand plays out... tell us about these others -- how soon and how many?"


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"The last time I didn't hang one of these on the spot, our companion Nicodemus was lost. I say still his lying tongue now and be done with it."

Intimidate 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 (plus any circumstance bonus).


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak pulled on the rope as the horse faltered, with the fellows half raised, it was all he could do to hang on. His blood began to pound in his ears. His fingers grew longer, sharper and harder and his teeth began to elongate. He turned around to face the horse with the rope over his shoulder. A stream of what seemed like some bestial obscenities flies out of his mouth toward the pony.

Draconic:
"You better not stop pulling you flea bitten nag, or I'll eat your bones before your heart stops beating!

Rage, intimidate Leftie to get a move on, pull. Intimidate check: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

He he he Pluchak! You absolutely rock! (Incidentally, I play a sorcerer/barbarian in a tabletop campaign - it's a great combination (albeit with a bit of a glass jaw) - if I get bored with spamming direct damage or summoning things, I enlarge myself and use true strike to do fifty points of damage with a blow).


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Sorc/Barbs wrecked in 3.5 when power attack was point for point.
Yes, Tkurzhan is a full sabretooth cat from the plains of northern cheliax.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

"Well Narnel, it sounds like the fight is ending up there. I want to get out of this hole for good. What say you?"


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I could not agree more, my friend. Hey - how about sending down that rope?!?!

Narnel shouts up to the opening.

Andoran

Narnel and Bryndyn, I do not think you are going to be so unlucky as to miss all the fun. :D Remember though that you have 5 bodies to move to the surface, as well as any of the sparkly stuff.

While Abbas and Pluchack lower the rope again, Thurzhan makes a mess of the once man.

Now before you all stands the last warrior. "They will be here soon. I am not sure how much longer. We were supposed to make sure the way was clear. There are 2 big men with them, and then a dozen or more men on horse and foot. They have a cart, and I have nothing to do with what is inside! They also have an augurer and there might be some more. I am a conscript and I just want to take care of my family."

He has dropped his sword, and then says almost pleadingly, "What would you charge me to save my family?"


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"They pled orphans and widows last time as well. I've got nothing against bairns and wifeys; but I imagine that cart has more dead girls in it. I say we send him to hell so he can tell them to expect Jad in a few hours."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel spreads out his bedroll, and he gathers as much of the sparkly goods as he can, rollong them up into the roll and placing even more in his pack. He turns to Bryndyn.

Ok, I am ready, do you think the rope can hold us both, and all this loot with the bodies of the two girls? Why don't you head up with the bodies, and let that rope down post haste, and I will be right up with the loot. This way you can help pull me up quickly.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric cocks his head at Elinor for a moment and then says, "Surely that's a problem that we can fix with a length of rope? First to tie this man up and prevent him from warning or interfering -- and, if after we do that, it turns out he's lying, to hang him... For the reward of reuniting a family, I'm willing to roll the dice."

Andoran

At the mention of Jad, the man turns pale and then flush, anger filling his eyes. "Jad is the cause of my current troubles! I agree to be tied, and will make no trouble, but let me live to preserve my 2 sons and wife. I will tell you what I know and will fight with you, if you wish it, or I will be quiet, and tied. Or we might even flee before they get here if you like! When he says Jad's name he says it like a curse, nearly spitting it.


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Checking everyone's languages, and technically, Aidan has NO IDEA what Bryndyn is saying half the time, as I speak Taldane and Bryndyn speaks Varisian. Did my sense motive turn up anything?

Ba chóir dúinn le caith díreach tar éis dó síos an poll, uair amháin go bhfuil an téad suas.

Sylvan:
We should just throw him down the hole, once the rope is up.


Male Half Orc Barbarian 1, Sorcerer (Crossblooded Orc/Draconic) 2 (HP 2/24, AC 13/T10/FF 13, CMD 15, F 4, R 0, W 4, Perception +5, Init +0)

Pluchak and Abbas keep working on pulling people up as needed. If combat is over, he will calm down a bit but otherwise remain quiet.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

It looks like one of our most common languages is actually Draconic...go figure. I have 'common' written on my character sheet which I assume is Varisian?

"Very big of you to let us tie you up. You can thank master Starfell the rope isn't going straight around your neck. Conscripted by whom, where, and for what? Whose brass paid for yer shiny jack? And why are they slaughtering lassies?

Elinor's tone leaves no doubt that she'd better like the answers she gets.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 14/24, Perception -1

Abbas will take ten on getting Leftie to help now that combat is finished. He should be able to get every body up one by one on a 16?

Abbas pays no attention to the interrogations and pats Leftie for each person brought to the surface, dead or alive. He hums away a lullaby to keep the dead asleep.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

according to the game world common is a modern version of taldane. Kind of like old english and english. I wish i could cite the source but I can't

Harlynn glares at the man a moment and then tries to discern if he is being truthful about the family

sense motive 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


A: AC 17/11/17; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 15/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6
ISWG wrote:
Common (Taldane): One of the oldest languages still in use in the Inner Sea region, Taldane is also the most widely spoken in the area, and is used as a common tongue.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 11/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

It is my understanding that the Common tongue is spoken by all, and you also possess a dialect of common based upon your area of origin. Therefore, if speaking Common, then there are no language barriers.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn agrees with Narnel's suggestion. abandon the loot if you are threatened friend. We'll come back for it if we need to.

801 to 850 of 2,960 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.