Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


751 to 800 of 3,162 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn oversees everything, but most especially the dealings with the skeletons. He has been different ever since the shade of the shaman inhabited him and he is hoping that laying them to rest will shake him of this feeling for good. He does appreciate the attention Abbas is giving to the women and takes up watching for unwanted visitors next to Elinor.

Andoran

While the others watch the hole, Larayn continues to carefully cast the bones into it. The stones Elinor illuminated (who knew she had that trick up her sleeve?!?) bounce off the rocks that jut from the sides of the hole. The light is gone from vision well before the sound of them bouncing back and forth ends. Apart from the occasional noise of the bones Larayn casts into the pit and the breath of those assembled, this place is very quiet.

On the surface, the air is getting colder, and the sky increasingly cloudy. Soon, you hear something you really wish you were not hearing... The plop plop plop of a cold spring shower.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Seneca quietly watches Larayn at her task, breathing as lightly as possible. I wish that I might not breath at all. I feel that I am disturbing something...I know not what...by my very presence.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Son of a... I can't believe that RAIN snuck up on me. That's just saddening.
We should hurry this along. The rain will make this well... difficult to breathe in.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas looks at Pluchak, "Oh," is all he says. The man puts the partly done daisy chain carefully down on the wagon seatboard next to him and stops humming.

He watches and listens as best he can ......for a while. Then he grins at Pluchak and points at the coming shower of rain. "No bandits now!"

Abbas puts a blanket over his head then carries on with the daisy chain happily. He whistles without sound but the action sprays water around every few minutes. The chain begins to take shape. Big enough to fit round a man's neck that would be. Maybe even bigger.

When he is finished he waves it towards the half-orc, "look!"


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric pulls his cloak around his shoulders, and smiles slightly. I do hope that Abbas is right, but I am not willing to trust in the rain to protect us...

Andoran

If you disagree with any of the following you have a very limited time to disagree... I am trying to move this along.

Down below, Narnel secures the last of the needed skulls, and Larayn casts the "condemned" bones in to the pit. There is no protest from that hole. Bryndyn approaches the shamans body, and carefully removes something from its neck and pockets it.

And then the work begins. The shaman and his two acolytes need to be brought back to the surface for burning. If the terrain were easier, the work would be as well. But a narrow opening to the whispering corridor, bad footing in the statue roof, and a incline to the initial room make even the light bodies a burden to move. Top it off with Bryndyn forcefully reminding everyone to be respectful.

Once in the room with the womens bodies that Bryndyn has covered with blankets it becomes clear that it is raining out. A quick call out, and soon enough one of the gurneys is being lowered. This takes 2 of the ropes and leaves a third that can be climbed or whatever. The rain is not driving or particularly soaking but the rope will be harder to climb out than it was to climb in.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

When help is needed Abbas stops what he is doing and puts the first chain over Leftie's head. After all it was made for him.

Then he moves back to the hole and the rope. "Knots?" Abbas points to the wet sheen dripping down the hemp.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

"This place is eerily silent compared to yesterday. I cannot believe we have defeated all the evil of this place, especially since I know we ran from the dishonored skeletons when they threatened to overtake us. What say you Elinor? Narnel?" Bryndyn ponders as Abbas makes his suggestion about Knots in the rope.

I will remain until the end. Tie the rope to your belt and have the folks above pull you up. Then send it back down for the rest of us.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I agree Bryn, this does not bode well. However, we have completed what we came here to do. It bothers me not to leave now before the rain assaults us.

Narnel waits while the others ascend to see if he can be pulled up as well.


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

"Oh. Knots." Abbas was so straightforward, it was easy to like him.

As the expedition returned, Pluchak went to work hauling people up, remembering to look around him as they lowered the rope back down for the next person.

Andoran

Keep in mind that Larayn blasted those skeletons on this trip. The order of posting was rather chaotic so it is easy to get a little lost in things. Who is going up first, and who is pulling them?


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

I think Abbas and I are pulling them up.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel will go last.

Narnel positions himself with arrow drawn to check the entrance to this chamber for any threats as he guards the departure.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Andoran

Narnel, I think Bryndyn already asked for last so you will need to haggle with him.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn won't put up a huge fight - Narnel has a better perception and a better climb....he'll go up second to last


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19 Because I forgot to roll it earlier.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Sorry Bryn...did not see that.

Qadira

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 31/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

No worries!

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas pulls hard to keep up with Pluchak. his damp hair falls in his eyes again and again


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"Oh joy. Now it's stottin down. You boys play nice with each other. And don't forget the treasure."

She pauses and looks serious for a moment, the eerie glow from her sword making her look ghostly as she salutes the darkness.

Draconic:
"Wyrm. Make your way to wherever you are called. Your trials are done."

Elinor takes the first available lift up, blowing a kiss down to Narnel from 'half way up'.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel winks and takes a long look at the backside of Elinor as she makes her way topside. he then begins to pocket as much of the treasure that he can with Bryn's help.

Care to help me gather some loot for our troubles, Bryn?


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric and Trumps keep a careful eye on the surroundings while the others appear to be distracted (first with weaving, then with helping people out of the hole).

Perception (Taedric): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Perception (Trumps): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Tkurzhan pads back and forth, sniffing at the air impatiently as Aidan is helped from the hole by Pluchak.
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 And using Scent


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Pluchak gave Aidan a hand out of the ground, giving him a slight grin that didn't show off his teeth too much. "I think your cat missed you."

Andoran

If 2 characters pull the rope up, it takes 2 rounds to get a character to the surface. If one, then 4 rounds. There are 2 ropes attached to the stretcher board, and one free to move characters currently.

Elinor is half way out of the hole, in fact she no sooner blows a kiss to Narnel than Trumps lets a low growl out, tucking low, and pulling his ears back, he faces the way you just came. His intensity indicates that he is upset about something other than the public display of affection.

Trumps and Taedric have a round to act. In the meantime, all on the surface should have initiative rolls made. Something is up! :D


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn patiently waits his turn to be pulled up. Perhaps having learned his lesson from earlier.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Trusting the senses of his best friend, Taedric follows his friend's gaze, hoping his keen gnomish eyes can see what's upsetting Trumps. He rides forward, swinging his lance into his hand, trusting the wolf to bring him toward the target.

Onviously hostile Target within 55 feet:

Single-move charge of 50 feet, plus reach from lance.
Trumps begins to pick up speed, and Taedric smiles, steadying the lance and bringing it in line with the target. Desna's luck guide my lance...

Lance (Charge): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 4 + 2 = 22 for 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6

Otherwise:

Taedric rides forward and reaches for the remaining spark of fey magic in his soul, drawing it forth and projecting four swirling violet lights forward to orbit around the nearest hostile. "It isn't nice to sneak up on people... Consider yourself marked," he growls. And now, everyone can see you.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Pluchak continues pulling up Elinor, even if he was injured, it wouldn't do to let a lady fall when she entrusted herself to him. He does hear the growl of Trumps and try to be wary of where the danger might come from.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas follows the lead of Pluchak and keeps pulling. He shouts down to the hole, Trumps smells something!"

Initiative 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Andoran

Trumps surges forward giving Taedric narrowly enough time to bring his lance to level. It catches a man in the thigh, and so suddenly that his only reation is to bulge his eyes in fear and confusion. Not dead, no, but bleeding profusely, and time does not seem on his side. He does have one advantage though. Friends.

His companions are not so quiet though and there is a sudden chorus of vulgar words around the gnome. One has been wounded but there are 4 more in sight, and all dressed like the toughs of 2 days ago near this very place, and all armed with bows.

I will try to have a map up tonight.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Tkurzhan growls deep in his throat, the rolling anger blossoming into a full roar. This is the wild, where he is king, and no pink-skin can change that.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
His amber eyes glow ominously in the dark, his maw open in fury, and the bandit he glares at shakes so badly he drops an arrow. The cat kneads the soft soil, rain running darkly across the thick, boiled hides of his armor. Surely, he is no simple lion, but a sabertooth stepped from hell itself, the illusion all the more powerful with the hole behind him.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn angerly glares at his foe...the climbing rope. Unsure after his latest trip on those things he has learned they are dangerous.

After a moment the intelligence he is renowned for kicks in and he starts a chant that sounds of a chorus of devilish creatures. His eyes start glowing as he draws some runes of a non-euclidian geometric pattern streaks of red almost making the pattern visible.

DM:
Summon Monster I. Fiendish dog on top of the enbankment to aid his fellow travelers.

Andoran

Bandits 1d20 ⇒ 20 Thurzhan 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Order thus far: Bandits, Abbas, Taedric, Pluchak, Thurzhan

Harlynn, go ahead and give an initiative roll.

These lot were frightened at the first, sure, surprised that there was anyone out here in the rain and the cold. But these lot are also trained fighting men, killers, and thier instincts take over quickly. The stabbed man withdraws, and the the others hold their ground. The stabbed man yells, It's an ambush! and then these men do what they do... They launch arrows at the gnome.

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 141d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 181d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 111d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d6 ⇒ 4

The killers fail to account for the water, or the movement of Taedric and all those shots miss, save one lucky one that strikes the gnome in an unprotected forearm.

Taedric takes 4 points of damage. Pluchak and Abbas continue to pull up Elinor, right? So Taedric is up.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"Nice idea Harlynn. I fear I have none so handy prepared. Any bright ideas on how to get Elinor up there?"


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Sigil did say that Elinor was half way up on a two round trip. She should be up at the end of the round before the bandits go again.

Pluchak steps up the pace, thankful that the gnome had drawn the bandit's fire. It would be twice as hard to pull up those from the bottom with a few arrows sticking out of him. After a few more seconds of pulling, he was able to get a hand on the soft yet supple forearm of Elinor and swing her up on the surface with a twist of his musculature. She was lighter than he thought she would be. He took a look in her eyes while feeling relatively safe for he was seeing more with his darkvision than she could see in the midnight drizzle.

"Zsskakot chak asst. Ikok kazz stga licoz, oi soktoss." He said with a pointed finger.

Draconic:
The gnome went northwest. There's more behind that bush, I'd wager.

He turned away from her and kicked the pile of rope back down the hole and got ready to start heaving someone else up. The half orc felt a bit flushed as he usually did after talking closely with a beautiful woman, but steeled himself that it was dark, and if they knew that he was pulling more out of the darkness, he could have some arrows in him pretty soon. That's always a sobering thought.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

My broadband is down after a lightening strike last night. Google "Alnwick floods" for some amusing pictures of the English dealing with their favourite topic of conversation - the weather. Work internet is still working but I'm unlikely to be able to post reliably till next week. :-(

Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

I can't remember, is it daytime, or night? Is it 'tomorrow' for spells, or still 'today'?

Elinor grips Pluchak's forearm steadily and gratefully accepts his assistance in making it over the lip of the hole. Once steadily on two feet and when her initiative rolls around she readies her warboard and advances (20') in the direction indicated by Pluchak drawing her (glowing) sword and cries out a bestial howl - maybe it's true that the Ulfen are all werekin.

GM:
In the likely event you'll need to npc Elinor for a bit she will plan to place herself between the bandits and the PCs trying to bring people up out of the hole. If a general engagement begins she'll activate the bard song to inspire courage in allies. If there are more than two enemies within 30' she'll do the dazzling display to try to intimidate the whole lot of them.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Besides Bryn and me, who is left in the hole?

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Some questions before Abbas tries something unusual. Is lifting Elinor a full round action or is she up and Abbas gets a move? I doubt it but worth a shout. Can we put the ponies near the hole by the big copse of trees (Abbas did that in an earlier post I believe)? And here's the kicker can a pony pull someone up in 1 round - sort of like an express lift?

Abbas looks around for help with lifting the people.


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Harlynn is down there too. Seneca and Larayn are up top, at least I think so.

Cheliax

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

I think Narnel, Harlynn, Seneca and Larayn are all at the bottom, from checking out the last couple of dozen posts. Unless someone was pulled up before Elinor?


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric smiles with and says in a completely innocent tone, "Is that all of you? Wow, bad planning on your part." With that, he releases his lance in favour of his lucerne hammer to try to finish the job he started with the lance, and then wheels around to ride back to ready another charge. "I'll be back to play with one of you in just a moment."

Lucerne Hammer: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 for 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Trumps Move action: Ride SE x 3, S x 5 (no grid to state the destination)

Andoran

Good luck with your internets Elinor! I looked at some pics and wow... I hope you get back to normal soon. It is till "today" for spells. It is night, and late maybe one or 2 in the morning. Everyone who was in the hole is still in the hole, excepting Elinor who just made it out in the last few seconds with Pluchak and Abbas help. Sadly, yes, pulling is a full round action, but the pony should be able to pull someone out, in fact perhaps more than someone, and quickly if someone were to coax them properly (or whip them soundly). Meanwhile, I have had a very full day, and have no more energy to get those co-ordinates done tonight. I hope to get them done over the weekend.

Pluchak and Abbas pull Elinor to the surface and though it is not graceful, the others in the hole clamour for thier turn, while Bryndyn and Narnel continue to watch the tunnel to be sure danger does not approach from that side. Pluchak's words orient the shield maiden and she readies to offer her aid.

Tadric's taunt has the desired effect... for a moment, and then the the sabretooth rushes forward and with a roar like a pit fiend itself he manages to reduce 2 to fumbling buffoons, trying to load arrows and dropping them, and literally shaking in their boots.

Just before the sabretooths charge one other thing happened. A dog appeared on the surface, near the opening to the hole. Ears pinned back it looks mean and unholy!

Kill that thing!, one of the archers yells (likely the wounded one... maybe Taedric was lucky enough to draw first blood from their leader?) and there is no doubt to anyone in earshot what the target is to be. Bows leveled, they fire a volley at the big cat, but like Taedric, only one arrow hits and that does insignificant damage. Seeing how this is going, one of the men that Thurzhan so fully scared decides now is the time to run. So he does.

Abbas, it is your turn, and then Taedric, Pluchak, Halynn (or at least his dog), Elinor and Thurzhan.

Thurzhan takes 1 point of damage.

1d20 ⇒ 81d20 ⇒ 191d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d6 ⇒ 1


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

As arrows skitter harmlessly off his fake-hide, one luckily embeds itself in his paw. His roar lowers to a growl as he rips the shaft out with his half-foot-long teeth, snapping it like kindling. One deep, long breath tells him where the fear-men are, and he springs into the woodland, the only sound the water falling into ditches left by his claws.
stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Qadira

Abbas runs back and forth to the hole bringing Leftie from the nearby woodline. He shouts down that the pony will pull everyone who grabs hold up at once. Then he gesturess for Pluchak to tie the rope on next to the lovely daisy chain all around Leftie neck.

He fondles the trusty beast between its ears keeping him calm. Leftie snickers in reply.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel motions the others to all grab ahold of the ponie led rope.

Let's get going...they need us topside by the sound of things.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"Think it can take all four of us Narnel?" says Seneca as he grasps the rope. He looks up into the drops of water tumbling down waiting for the pony to start pulling.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 26/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

He yells up,

Abbas! Can the pony pull all four of us?!?!


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Pluchak nods in agreement and ties the rope to the horse. He is not terribly familiar with knots, but he makes up for quality with quantity and a bit of elbow grease. He hears the commotion down at the bottom and shouts down as Abbas leads the horse. "Better to try all four than leave one down there to wait out the action. Have someone let go if we aren't making any progress. I'll be helping too so it will work."

The burly half orc grabs the rope as well and gets ready to pull along with the pony for maximum effect.

751 to 800 of 3,162 << first < prev | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.