Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Storm in Isger

Game Master Sigil


601 to 650 of 3,236 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric shakes his head, "I am sorry to report that the herbalist was killed before we arrived."

When asked for his oath, he gives it, "I swear by my luck, and upon the Starsong herself that I will keep your secrets."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Well, I am certainly for returning to recover the three skulls and to place the bodies to rest. it may prove a more efficient endeavor if others were to accompany us?


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan agrees, but looks at Narnel with trepidation.
My brother and I are for the plains, the open space twixt earth and sky, not below.


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I feel the same Aidan, but duty calls in this instance.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

I will assist yet again


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"I will be silent Lady. And I will assist with recovering the girl's bodies. They should he laid to rest."


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

The large half-orc stood through the whole meeting quietly until he was called upon to speak. "You have my oath, lady." He listened to her words concerning his oath, and replied, "Is there anything you would have me do? The concerns seem diverse, what is it that you require and I will do whatever in my power to address them."

The Exchange

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 49/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn gives his oath and tells the others he will be returning to deal with the fallen women and the Shaman.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"I left me hammer in that hole so I'd like te get it back, and those lassies deserve better than a lang sleep so far from hame. Oaths though, are un-canny things. I'll right gladly give my word to tell none but I'm laith to be bound by oath. If my word is no good to ye then divvent trust my oath neither."

Elinor is obviously a bit irritated at the idea that her word wouldn't be good enough, but if not she shrugs and pours herself another ale and helps herself to another cupcake.

(If a diplomacy check will help, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27) Edit - Elinor's irritation will be nothing compared with mine if 27 isn't enough. ;-)


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric reaches forward and scratches Trumps behind the ear, "We pledge sword and tooth to this task, lady."

Liberty's Edge

She smiles again. "Jagger wondered at my choice in so many of such different temperments, and I assured him that it was your hearts that matter. I am glad to see I was correct."

To Elinor she turns her palms up, and apologizes, "My fatigue led me to a poor word choice. Your honor and your word are beyond reproach. if you say it, I trust it is so. Forgive me."

Addressing the group as a whole she says, "While Myrna and I had a falling out, she was distant family, through my... She was distant family. Perhaps you will bring her here or escort me there so she may be buried properly."

"It is urgent that you get me those items however, and the needs of the living come before the dead. Will you go now, though the shadows grow long or will you go tomorrow to finish up down below? And were you able to obtain the flower? Jagger can arrange for a cart and a team to bring the girls home."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

I suggest tomorrow morning would work best. I have an urgent engagement that I dare not miss.

Narnel looks to Elinor and blushes with a grin and a wink.

Liberty's Edge

Narnel Falerathon wrote:

I suggest tomorrow morning would work best. I have an urgent engagement that I dare not miss.

Narnel looks to Elinor and blushes with a grin and a wink.

You two best be safe! The last thing we need is little half elf babies all over this game thread! :D

Dark Archive

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas watches the way that the daisies move in the breeze and notices that they are in clumps of several like miniature bushes. He unconsciously scrapes away at the dirt and soil in a circle and puts deeper dots around the edge.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Aidan spends a moment to assess the situation before presenting the flower from his ever-present satchel.
I know little of the restless dead, but perhaps we should equip ourselves appropriately in the time left to us.
I think we put the herbalist to rest, I don't remember, but that she would ask to go all the way out there disquiets Aidan.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)
Sigil wrote:
You two best be safe!

Don't worry, Elinor never goes anywhere without her seal's bladder.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn rolls his eyes and looks at Narnel, You can plow her fields when we get back. For now we have an assignment to accomplish now that we have rested. [b]

He looks over at the lady and speaks low, [b]The only compensation I really wish is for some new scrolls of magic to learn from. That and some pocket change would be appreciated.


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

Aidan, you are correct...
"Lady, we laid her to rest and said prayers over her before the attack of the second wave of goblins. I will continue to pray for her soul."

He listens to the exchange between the others, "Surely the day is yet young and we may make our way back to the hole today?"

The Exchange

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 49/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)
Sigil wrote:
Narnel Falerathon wrote:

I suggest tomorrow morning would work best. I have an urgent engagement that I dare not miss.

Narnel looks to Elinor and blushes with a grin and a wink.

You two best be safe! The last thing we need is little half elf babies all over this game thread! :D

<grin>


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"Aye. I'm well ploughed."

She smiles at Narnel.

"And besides, what makes you think there's seconds? Today's as good as any but I divvn't wish te be oot after dark with boggarts, draugr and reavers on the loose."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

@DM Sigil: I thought that the Lady mentioned that the shadows were growing long. I am all for leaving today, if it is early enough, but I was under the impression that it was getting late - what time of day is it, Sigil?

Liberty's Edge

There is enough daylight to get there, but not back.

@Elinor, well so long as you have a seal bladder I suppose you are good to go! :D

Aidan Sense Motive:
Ilyssia seems entirely sincere about wanting Myrna to be put to rest properly.

Well the group decides thier next course of action Ilyssia thanks the group for burying Myrna.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Let us not be hasty. We are weary, and must find holy water, scrolls and potions, and gear for the group. I understand the society sells "kits" for delving such tombs as these?

Dark Archive

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Abbas looks at Taedric, [b]"where we going?"


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"To the Devil's Hole Abbas. Where the other group was sent by the Lady. There is a need to return. Aidan, if you have items you wish to purchase at Tregon's, let us go."


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Fine, but keep in mind that will not arrive until nightfall to the hole.

He turns to Elinor and Bryn.

Shall we, friends?

The Exchange

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 49/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

"Sounds Good"


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"Well, I need to change. And if we get killt because we were out after dark near a barrow I'm going to haunt you."

If such is the decision Elinor will get kitted up (and see if she can find a replacement warhammer, failing that a mace or stout club, also more rope, lanterns and a sling or other similar device for moving large heavy objects vertically (e.g. bodies)) and break the bad news to Sven. (Handle animal 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8).

Edit - Sven obviously extremely unhappy at the prospect of being eaten by giant spiders, maybe Aidan can calm him down.


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Handle Animal: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
We should prepare, but leave under cover of dark, perhaps after a quick rest. We'll arrive by dawn, giving us time in daylight.
How long does it take to get there?


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric whispers to Abbas, The hole that the other group went to. Apparently, it's full of evil and needs a good cleaning."

He then perks up and raises his voice slightly, "I think Aidan has the right of it -- prepare now, leave in the dark and face those things in the day."

Dark Archive

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

"Good." Abbas nods and grips that new staff tightly. He follows the others when they leave.


Female Human (HP 18/18, AC 13/T12/FF 11, CMD 13, F 1, R 5, W 5, Perception +3, Init +2)

Harlynn says at least our number might match their's this time. I have no wish to be eaten or join the undead


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"That plan sounds excellent. With the Prince of Darkness blessing our endeavor, we shall be sure to succeed."


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

"So, just to be clear, we are gannin in the dark, through rough terrain liftin with reavers, to a place that one of us knows how to get to so that we can enter a barrow full of draugr while exhausted after a night withoot sleep. And not the canny kind of night withoot sleep."

Elinor pauses and grins.

"I'll go get my stuff. But if it's aal the same to ye, I won't put too much faith in the Prince of Darkness' blessing."

Do you need a new animal companion Aidan? Sven has obviously taken to you. Is there a druid spell for fighting off the attentions of an amourous equine?

Liberty's Edge

Yancar is helpful as always in getting what you need (and why would he not be when you insist on putting coins in his pocket). You gather what you need, anxious to be out before curfew and dark, and in the gloaming as you pass the gates and the safety they represent, pass the guards that stare at you quietly, past the noise and smells of the town as it settles into it's night patterns you wonder, how wise is this.

But now you are committed to the action (or should be committed for your actions) and you head out. As promised, Jagger has a wagon and a team ready for you, and while none of these horses are going to win a race, they both are strong and steady. In addition, Jagger brought 6 torches, a bundle of rope and 2 boards with ropes fixed at both ends that could serve as primitive litters.

And so it goes, the city behind and only danger ahead. What manner of people are you anyway?

I am assuming the strightest path to the "Devils Hole" Which will take several hours. The party is still inpossession of the corpse flower,right? Are you taking any special precautions? Aidan how are you deflecting the armorous advances of Sven? :D


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Aidan buys a Dungeoneering Kit, for 15gp, if he can get that much for his new pipe he's been repairing and the trade of a few dogslicers.
survival: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Aidan does little to fight off the equine's advances, but a few looks from Tkurzhan has the horse wheeling about like a pony.

Dark Archive

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Handle Animal 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Abbas tries to make friends with the horses. He uses the sugar and apples from Yancar to help curry favour with them. They both readily appreciate his light and friendly touch.

Abbas gets up on the wagon. He is willing to take a turn at the reins now that he has built a rapport with the beasts.

"I'll call them Leftie and Rightie. Because that one is on the left and that one aint. See?"


Male Elf Slayer/4; AC: 20, T:16 , FF: 15; HP: 33/33; F:+4, R:+8, W:+1, Perc:+7; Init:+6

Narnel heads back to the Inn to rest up for the evenings departure.


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Elinor will use what time there is to make sure her armour is fit for action (it got a bit of a pounding and then she got dragged in it after all). I recall some looting of bandits (mail, swords and bows) and will sell these to Yancar, dividing the sum by 5 and handing out the shares as opportune. If there's time for a nap, she'll nap, but given she didn't get as much sleep as she should have last night she's hoping to ride next to Abbas and doze on the journey. She'll also try to make friends with the horses (given Sven is giving her the cold shoulder) so that she can switch them around when Abbas isn't looking.

Handle animal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Stats:
AC 19/12/17 CMD 16 HP 24/30 F+7 R+3 W+10 Init +1 Per +5

"Ah, Elinor, you may of course put your faith where you wish, but Asmodeus has already smiled on us one dark night. How else to explain the trickery that led Abbas to fell the dark goblin with the alchemist's staff."

The direct route sounds good to me...at least as long as you leave us upon it :)

The Exchange

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 49/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn will be ready when the group is ready. He feels good and wants to complete these tasks.

The Exchange

Abbas frowns for a while in confusion then switches Rightie and Leftie back. He explains to Seneca it was magic that did for the goblin.


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Taedric, overhearing Seneca's declaration, flips up a card, smiles and says, "Luck. How else?"

Liberty's Edge

If there was ever an evidence of a divine blessing Taedric and the ogre would be my pick. That was great!!!

The trek is much as you might anticipate. The birds are finishing thier days activities. You manage to flush a quail. Further Thurzhan alerts you to a porcupine, but has the good sense to leave it alone.

Bryndyn led the way last time, and here he does again, although he seems even more eager for the second trip. Getting a wagon through the woods with no trail is not impossible but does take some planning.

After a while you realize that you have company in the form of perhaps a dozen lean wolves. They follow at just out of striking distance for a few minutes and then for whatever reason go in search of an easier meal.

Your progress is unfortuneately far less than quiet. The wagon alone makes a good bit of noise. But somewhere along the way, you realize that this is nearly all that is making noise!

Perception and initiative please!


A: AC 15/11/15; hp 35/35; F+7 R+1 W+7; Per+7 T: AC 22/14/18; hp 26/26; F+5 R+7 W+3; Per+6

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Taedric Vitals:
(HP: 42/42; AC: 22 /12/21; CMD: 13; Fort +8, Ref: +3, Will: +2 [+4 vs. fear or illusions], Percept: +5 [Low-Light], Init: +1)
Male Gnome Cavalier (Emissary) of the Shield: 4
Trumps Vitals:
(HP: 35/35; AC: 22 /14/18; CMD: 19 [23 vs. trip]; Fort +7, Ref: +7 [evasion], Will: +2, Percept: +7 [Scent, Low-Light], Init: +2)

Perception (Taedric): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Perception (Trumps): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 {+ scent, if appropriate)
Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

The Exchange

Male Lizardfolk Lizardfolk 1/Ranger 3;AC: 20, T:11, FF: 20; HP 49/49; F:+9, R+4, W: +1, Init + 1; Perc+8 (add +2 terrain +2 undead)

Bryndyn's Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Bryndyn's Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11


Male Half Orc Bloodrager (Rageshaper, Draconic) 4 (HP 40/40, AC 20/T10/FF 20, CMD 16, F 6, R 1, W 2, Perception +7, Init +0)

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Dark Archive

K'uhulajaw, Init +5, AC20/13/17, Hits 24/24, Perception -1

Perception 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


F Human Fighter 2/Bard 2 (HP32/32 AC 27 Ft+4 Rf+4 Wl+3 Pcp +7)

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Initiative 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Edit-obviously fast asleep on Abbas' shoulder.

601 to 650 of 3,236 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Storm in Isger: Clouds on the Horizon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.