Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Stolen Lands (Inactive)

Game Master Akinra


1 to 50 of 1,008 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

Lamashan 21

You once again unfurl the scroll tucked carefully into your belt, reading it over carefully one final time.

"Be it so known that the bearer of this charter has been charged
by the Swordlords of Restov, acting upon the greater good and
authority vested within them by the office of the Regent of the
Dragonscale Throne, has granted the right of exploration and travel
within the wilderness region known as the Greenbelt. Exploration
should be limited to an area no further than thirty-six miles east and
west and sixty miles south of Oleg’s Trading Post. The carrier of
this charter should also strive against banditry and other unlawful
behavior to be encountered. The punishment for unrepentant banditry
remains, as always, execution by sword or rope. So witnessed on this
24th day of Calistril, under watchful eye of the Lordship of Restov
and authority granted by Lord Noleski Surtova, current Regent of
the Dragonscale Throne.
"

Hard to believe it was just a couple days ago. "Six of you have been chosen to restore order and establish our presence in the Greenbelt. Each of the six great houses has had the honor of nominating one of you. Of late, the spread of bandits and worse have been a never ending thorn in our side. Three days south east of here lies Oleg's trading post. Your companions are being dispatched by the other sword lords, . ."

Your guide's voice breaks your concentration. “Well, there she is. Finest trading post in all of the Greenbelt. Mind you, there is not much by way of competition for that position. Nonetheless, I suppose you can take care of the last league on your own. I see your companions have arrived as well," Esmirelda nods at the clouds of dust rising to the north and east. "Should be here within the hour I would guess. Good luck.” With that your companion for the last three days turns her horse back up the road, swings effortlessly up into her saddle, and gallops off, slowly fading into the cloud of dust kicked up by her horse’s hooves.

You estimate you are about three hours away from the post by foot. Looking up into the sky, the sun appears to be almost directly overhead. A cold wind rises from the south. Winter is coming. From atop the moderately wooded hill, you have an excellent view of the Greenbelt. To the south lies Oleg's Trading Post. Planes roll for miles and miles in all directions. A forest can be seen to the southwest, and far to the south you notice a bright silver sheen, no doubt sunlight playing off a distant lake. In the distance to the west you can make out snow dusted mountains.

You have ample time to prepare to meet your companions as you see fit, or you may opt to head solo to the Outpost.

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Oh I'm looking forward to this, you seem like an incredible storyteller

Nareth nods and bows his thanks to the lady, then checks all his gear before heading out. His weapons and armor are meticulously clean, and the same can be said for the rest of his person. His spiked chain is in its' usual spot, wrapped around his chest and armor in such a way that it almost seems like it's part of the armor. He checks his greatsword on his back, the daggers in various spots, and the things in his pack. Then he straitens up to his formidable height and begins walking towards his future companions, deciding to keep his hood pulled back. He has a large frame, and walks on heavy feet. His pale, still face seems flawless but for the thin scar down his cheek, and his midnight black hair is combed strait back.


Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

The first to arrive along the road was a rickety looking wagon loaded with equally rickety looking crates and leading a horse. The driver was a scruffy looking man who pulled his team to a stop nearby and another man hops down from the back and claims what is presumably his horse. As he approached it was easier to make out his features. He was handsome in a rough and slightly weathered sort of way.

The man was a solidly built man, a little shorter than Nareth but of a stronger build. His gear was certainly not the best maintained. The leather on the hilt of his sword was frayed and his armor missing a few scales. Apart from the visible equipment and some suspiciously empty looking saddlebags on his horse, he seemed to be devoid of any other possessions. Even his clothes, once fine, looked ragged around the edges. He tugged a leather-bound scroll from his belt. On it was the seal of Lord Surtova, easily within Nareth's view.

"You with the expedition then?" He asked, trying to seem pleasant.

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Nareth keeps a flat face, cold, but not unkind "Indeed, I believe we have a few more members coming. I'm Nareth" He offers his hand, long pale fingers with faint scars all across them.


Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

"I'd hope so. It'd be a tall order for two men to try and reclaim this much territory. Bosch," He shook Nareth's hand with a firm handshake. By now the wagon had wheeled away to make its deliveries to Oleg's and leave.


Kitsune Bard 2 (HP 13/13, AC 16/T 13/FF 13, CMD 15, Fort 0, Ref 6, Will 2,

A small and slender, auburn-haired young man nimbly hops down from a farmer's wagon, thanking him for the ride. He gives a friendly smile, but looks a bit uncertain as he sees the imposing figures of his companions. His studded leather armor and rapier and whip at his side look like they have not seen much use. From his pack hangs a lyre case. He introduces himself, "Greetings, gentlemen. This looks like the beginning of a fine story. I am Inuki."

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Nareth stays completely still as Inuki introcudes himself, then walks up and offer his hand "Greeting, I am Nareth. It'll be nice to have some music with us"


Male Human, Ranger (Wild Stalker) HP 19/19 | AC 18 | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

A tall order, for six men to tame this much territory...

The tall young man plods up. In the simple farm garb, bad haircut, and with the ornate cloak, hemmed in red; the fellow looks like he might be a poser.
His casual grip, on his long staff of pale gray wood, belies this impression, and when the gold feathered hawk, with black wing, and tail tips, lands on his shoulder, it becomes clear that the man has some skill in beast training. Or is, perhaps a mage.

...At least without magic to guide them.

Jutmon grins. Ha! Just kidding. My name is Jutmon Symber. I'm looking forward to working with you all.


Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

"You're a bit generous in your count, friend, we've got four now. Unless there are two more on the road here, of course," Bosch said. Jutmon, Nareth, Inuki, and himself. This was certainly a motley crew. He patted the flank of his horse, looking about. "You'll have to excuse me as this is my first time bringing law to the lawless, but I suppose we should ask around to get an idea of where to start."

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Nareth snaps up at the last comment "We should wait for the other's, that way we don't need to catch them up. I am Nareth, well met Jutom and Bosch"


Male Human, Ranger (Wild Stalker) HP 19/19 | AC 18 | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

Jutmon shrugs, I was told there would be six.
Like Nareth says, maybe we hold up here, and see who else shows up.

Jutmon whispers to the bird on his shoulder, briefly, and it takes to flight, once again. Circling high above the travelers, as they palaver on the ground.

Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

Time moves very differently on PbP than it does in a typical game, One hour will not have completely passed until all of you are reported in. In combat, and entire real life weekend can pass, and a six second round will be only one third complete.


Human Cavalier (Gendarme, Beast Rider) 2, HP 12 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +3 | W +0 | Init +5 | Per +0

A tall broad shouldered human man with dark bronze colored skin can be seen approaching on a midnight black warhorse. A square-cut black mane frames his craggy clean shaven face, and his electric blue eyes take in the group gathered on the road. He is clothed in buckskin garments under chain and leather armor. The javelins on his back, and the sturdy lance in his hand appear to be well maintained and serviceable. His limbs and chest are thickly corded with muscle and his face carries a relaxed smile.

Once he is within several meters of the group he calls out in heavily accented common, "Greetings, I am Roga friend of Beasts. Who might you lot be?"

Knowledge Geography DC 10 (can be attempted untrained):
His accent is that of a native speaker of Hallit.

Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

Although it may take some time for some to place the accent, eventually everyone is able to place the Hallit accent.

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Nareth is still again for a moment, taking in everything about the newcomer. Then he walks up and offers his hand "A man of Hallit, well met Roga. I am Nareth. It seems now we only have one more to arrive before we begin"


HP 21 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F +5 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Per +7 Human Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2

Sergei watched the woman depart until she was only dust on the road then retrieved his pistol from his right hip to check to make sure it was properly loaded before he returned it. There was much to do about the dust from the road so he just straightened his clothing and made his way towards the other settling dust clouds. He made a slow pace as he took the time to look over the ones that had already gathered as he was a precaution sort.

He stopped a small distance away in safety, "Well met. I take it that you are my companions in the task of taming the wild Greenbelt?" He asked on the off-chance that the guide had been mistaken about them. His hands casually resting on his hips within drawing distance of his pistol on his right and throwing axe on the left.

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Does he believe us a threat? A cautious one, best to put him at ease

Nareth turns towards him, subtely showing that his hands are away from his weapons "Indeed, I believe you are the last member of the group. Nareth, follower of the Midnight Prince" He waits for the others to introduce themselves, then continues "It is my opinion that we should make our way to the trading post and begin our journy tomorrow morning. It will take us a few hours to get there"


HP 21 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F +5 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Per +7 Human Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2

Sergei eyes the speaking man warily, "A pain priest?" He asks in a bit of surprise. "Are you one of the Swordlords' torturers? Why send you out here."


Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

"The same reason they sent you and me, friend. They want a job done and are not too picky about those willing to do it for them. Besides..." he wrapped a knuckle on the breast of Nareth's armor, "He looks like he can handle himself. As long as he does not start doing anything uncouth, I have no problem with him. The same extends to the rest of you. I trust wizards about as much as I do priests." He let the statement hang in the air.

"I am Sir Bosch Glasthane, known to some as the Knightly Bastard of Brevoy, bound by writ and rule as a Knight of the Order of the Dragon to this endeavor. If you want to take issue with our comrade's denomination, then take it up with me first." It was a bold pronouncement on his part but he figured it would go a long way to ending any vigorous theological debates before they started.


HP 21 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F +5 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Per +7 Human Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2

Sergei promptly ignored what he considered to be rude behavior from Bosch figuring he must have forgotten his manners after the knights filled his head with orders and techniques. "Uncouth, indeed. I merely stated a curiosity, but trust is earned. I have no quarrel with the pain god, or his followers. His religious choice is not illegal in Brevoy. I was simply surprised and wished for learn more about the man."

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Nareth speaks in a monotone, like he says this often "I follow the Midnight Prince and I do not intend to hide it, to hide it is to pretend there is a reason to. I do not take the responsiblity of my powers lightly, every one of my actions is thought out and used for order. I do not follow the Swordlord, I serve the Prince in Chains and the law" He eyes flicker around "If any others have a problem I would rather we sort it out now than have to worry about it later. Just know I mean none of you ill, and am an ally for you"

Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

A blast of cold wind from the south penetrates to the bone. It is perhaps five hours until sunset, and the road ahead is long, if you chose to head to Oleg's.

This AP is a huge sandbox. You can head anywhere you want.

From the lightly wooded hillock, you can see a lake far to the south, several days ride at least. Mountains lie to the west, and extend south as far as can be seen. To the south and east you can easily spy a densely wooded dark forest, and of course, to the southeast lies the outpost you have been told is Oleg's.

Heavy black clouds are rolling in from the south. Lightening streaks across the enormous belly of the storm, causing the thunderheads to come alive with light.

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

Despite the cold chill Nareth doesn't shiver. He folds his arms to protect his hands from the cold but doesn't look uncomfortable "This weather only furthers my point, we should not go out when it is cold, dark, and storming. It will take us until dark to reach the inn anyhow"


Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

Bosch mounts up easily enough. "Oleg's is this way, yeah? Best get a move on then," he turns his mount to the southeast and spurs it into a pace the others can match easily.

Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

Random Encounter:
1d100 ⇒ 99

The 'road' to the outpost is wide and well travelled. As you descend into the valley floor below, the juniper and pine gradually gives way to dense stands of sage brush. Rounding one of the many blind corners that wind through the mostly open plains, you come across an old broken wagon. A lone woman garbed in heavy wool is wrestling with several blocks of wood, a lever, and a broken wheel. As you approach, the woman looks up. A smile grows across her weathered face. "Thank the Gods! I have been stranded here for hours. Lend a woman a hand?"

Perception DC 10, 15, 20, 25:

Bosch Glasthane: Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Inuki Talespinner: Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Jutmon Symber: Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Nareth: Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Roga Beastfriend: Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Sergei Surtova : Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Bosch, Jutmon, Nareth, and Roga:
10 - The wagon is very old, the wood having gone grey with age decades ago.

Roga:
15 From behind a large sagebrush, perhaps eighty feet off the path, you think you briefly catch a glimpse of silver.


Human Cavalier (Gendarme, Beast Rider) 2, HP 12 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +3 | W +0 | Init +5 | Per +0

"Caution friends, I don't think she's alone." Roga says in a low voice that won't carry more than a few feet. He urges midnight forward to the front of the group, "How does a "defenseless" old woman come to be so far from friendly hearths?" He challenges her, lance leveled in her direction. "I would certainly assist you, after I make sure your intentions are honorable."

Since you said you would be making all rolls, does that mean if we want to attack we just tell you? What about skills? Will this game be using maps?

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

I also want to sense motive the woman

Nareth looks at the wagon "Im not sure how much we can help, that wagon is in bad condition and I don't think any of us are carpenters, but we'll see what we can do"


Kitsune Bard 2 (HP 13/13, AC 16/T 13/FF 13, CMD 15, Fort 0, Ref 6, Will 2,

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Inuki sees nothing unusual but he heeds Roga's warning and waits for the woman to respond, while using his magical senses.

Detect Magic, centered on the woman

Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

You don't need to roll, it is above under the Perception spoiler. Also, Detect Magic is a 60' cone.


HP 21 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F +5 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Per +7 Human Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2

Sergei would have offered help to the old lady but the warning of his companions swayed him against it. He dropped back slightly behind the other members of his party as he slowly eased his pistol out of his holster and watched the area closely. He put his hands behind his back to hide the pistol as he moved back into view.

"The estimated pain priest speaks the truth of the matter; we are no carpenters. The best we could do is escort you to the trading post."


Human Cavalier (Gendarme, Beast Rider) 2, HP 12 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +3 | W +0 | Init +5 | Per +0

Map

You can move your own tokens around, but once the fighting starts let Akinra do it to avoid confusion about what happens when.

Akinra, just find images under 2 MB in size that you want to use for the enemies and go to Insert->Image->your image. Then just drag the corners to be the same size as the grid.

For a better view of things go to View->200%

Cheliax

Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

I know you like to roll the dice, so I'm waiting on my sense motive of the woman

Nareth cocks an eye at the drawn and lowered weapon Without magical aid this woman is not a threat, and Inuki is already checking for that. There's a sliding, clinking noise and it appears that part of Nareth's armor is coming alive, as if a snake is crawling out of it. You see that he pulled a spiked chain off it, and there are slight indentations in his armor where the chain sits. He then walks onto the opposite side of the wagon, where the woman cannot see him, and starts looking around for signs of trouble.

Sczarni

World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

Sense Motive:

The Woman's Bluff: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Nareth: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Roga Beastfriend: Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Roga, at the moment you are convinced the woman is telling the truth, Nareth however; is of the opposite opinion.

Initiative:

Bosch Glasthane: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Inuki Talespinner: Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Jutmon Symber: Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Nareth: Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Roga Beastfriend: Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Sergei Surtova : Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

???
Woman: Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 14 Modifier Withheld
Spotted by Roga : Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 17 Modifier Withheld

Sergei and Roga:

Knowledge, Local: Roga: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Knowledge, Local: Sergei: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
DC=10+1 (HD) = 11
A typical bandit of the Greenbelt:
AC 13, touch 11, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +1 Dex)
hp 9 each (1d10+4)
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will –1

Surprise Round (Perception DC 20 to avoid, Failed):
As Roga's lance lowers at the woman, and Nareth begins to unwind his spiked chain, she dives underneath the wagon, shrieking. As she disappears under the wagon, arrows rain down on the party from the nearby trees.

Attacks:

The Woman has used her surprise action to move under the wagon.
Bandit 1: Attack Roga: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Bandit 2: Attack Nareth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Bandit 3: Attack Bosch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Bandit 3: Attack Bosch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Two arrows seem to sprout from Bosch's shield with a loud double thump. Nareth and Roga both hear whistling sounds as something moving very fast streaks past their heads.

Stealth:

Stealth: Bandit 1: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 10 = -6
Stealth: Bandit 2: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 10 = 8
Stealth: Bandit 3: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 10 = 5
Stealth: Bandit 4: 1d20 + 2 - 10 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 10 = -4

Perception:

Bosch Glasthane: Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Inuki Talespinner: Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Jutmon Symber: Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Nareth: Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Roga Beastfriend: Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Sergei Surtova : Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Three bandits appear from the woods with bows drawn, Bosch, Inuki, and Sergei believe they spot a fourth a little further off.

Initiative Order

  • Roga
  • Woman
  • Bosch
  • Bandits 1-4
  • Nareth
  • Jutmon
  • Sergei
  • Inuki

  • Cheliax

    Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

    Nareth puts the wagon between himself and the bandits, then opts for his morningstar instead of his chain. Next he hisses under the wagon to the woman "Call of your dogs and I MIGHT let you all live. If not, I'll collapse this wagon on you, then hang the rest of them"


    Male Human, Ranger (Wild Stalker) HP 19/19 | AC 18 | T 13 | FF 15 | CMD 18 | F+4 | R +6 | W +1 | Init +3 | Per +7

    Jutmon chuckles at Bosch's comment about wizards and priests. He agrees with Nareth's opinion that they should hurry on to Oleg's.

    Jutmon is set to assess the wagon to see if it may be repaired, then he hears Roga's warning. Caution is seldom a bad thing, so the wizard hangs back.

    Still, when the bandits attack, Jutmon is slow to respond. When he does it is with defensive magic. In a voice that is quite, but forceful, Jutmon says the words, that, coupled with the arcane gestures, bring forth a shimmering, transparent shield.

    Casts Shield.

    Sczarni

    World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

    The woman under the wagon begins chanting of her tribes great exploits and victories.

    Bardic music, inspire competence.


    Human Cavalier (Gendarme, Beast Rider) 2, HP 12 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +3 | W +0 | Init +5 | Per +0

    Round 1

    Roga will spur his mount forward and charge one of the bandits with his lance, not even slowing as he passes the man attempting to skewer him.

    Charging #2 with Ride-By Attack and Power attack. To-hit bonus is +5, damage is 2d8+14 if hit.

    Edit:I numbered the bandits for easier describing of actions.


    Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

    Bosch spurs his mount as well. Drawing his sword even as he rushed to engage the other would-be bandits. Sorely missing the lance his friends had failed to pack for him while he was black out drunk all those nights ago.

    Charging #3, Attack Bonus is +7, Damage is 1d8+4

    Cheliax

    Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

    Nareth reaches under the wagon and attempts to draw the woman out, covering her mouth and twisting one arm begind her back

    Sczarni

    World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

    Nareth:
    Nareth, we are still on round one, you drew a weapon (move action) and moved (Standard action) 20' closer to the wagon. I will post a round summary at the end of round one.

    Roga:
    If you want, you can spur your mount (DC 15 Ride Check) adds 10 to mount's speed (making you go an additional 20' on charge) but it deals 1d3 points of damage to your mount.


    HP 21 | AC 16 | T 13 | FF 13 | CMD 15 | F +5 | R +6 | W +2 | Init +5 | Per +7 Human Gunslinger (Pistolero) 2

    Sergei goes blank-faced as he sees the bandits, "Scum." He swings his arm wide to reveal the pistol in his hand as took a few steps towards the bandits. (Moving within 30' of them). His pistol roars to life in a flash of black powder as he fires at the bandit that remains partially hidden.

    Attacking Bandit #4. Ranged +6 (Point Blank Shot), Damage 1d8+1 (Point Blank Shot)


    Human Cavalier (Gendarme, Beast Rider) 2, HP 12 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +3 | W +0 | Init +5 | Per +0

    I'll pass on spurring the mount, thanks for asking though.

    Cheliax

    Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

    Ah that's right, combat started before I could move. My apologies

    Sczarni

    World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

    Sergei:
    You can move to 50' from the closest bandit.

    MAP


    Kitsune Bard 2 (HP 13/13, AC 16/T 13/FF 13, CMD 15, Fort 0, Ref 6, Will 2,

    Inuki suddenly realizes how lawless these lands are and wonders if he would be better off back at his father's inn. He summons his courage and tries to assess the situation.

    If I can see 2 or more of them within a 10' radius area I will cast sleep on them (H14 if they haven't moved by then). If not, I will Sing an inspiring battle hymn of my own (Inspire Courage). I will try to move to a partially covered location in the trees to shoot from (L2?) (use stealth if I am not singing).

    Sczarni

    World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

    Round 1

    Round 1:

    Roga - Roga: Attack, Charge (Lance): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
    Woman - Beginning Bardic Performance
    Bosch - Attack, Charge (Longsword): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
    Bosch - Attack, Charge (Critical Confirmation): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (4, 5) + 8 = 17
    Bandit 1 - Bandit 1, Attack: Roga: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2
    Bandit 2 - Bandit 2, Attack: Roga: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
    Bandit 3 - Attacking Bosch, decapitated before he can fire.
    Bandit 4 - Bandit 4, Attack: Nareth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5
    Nareth - Draws his Morningstar and moves 20 ft. closer to the woman under the wagon.
    Jutmon - Cast Shield on himself.
    Sergei - Moves forward 30' and draws his pistol.
    Inuki - Moves stealthily to cover before he casts 'sleep' at bandits 1 and 2

    Bandit Saves v. Sleep:

    Bandit 1 Save v. Sleep (DC 15): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
    Bandit 2 Save v. Sleep (DC 15): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

    Perception:

    Bosch Glasthane: Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
    Inuki Talespinner: Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
    Jutmon Symber: Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
    Nareth: Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
    Roga Beastfriend: Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
    Sergei Surtova : Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

    Inuki, Jutmon, Nareth, and Sergei.:

    You notice the woman under the wagon pick up a loaded light crossbow from behind one of the blocks of wood.

    Roga charges at one one of the bandits nearest him, lance leveled and turf flying in all directions as his horse flies across the field. Just as the blow is about to land, the bandit tumbles forward avoiding the attack. Rolling back to his feet, the bandit and his partner both open fire on the cavalier who just tried to run him down. An arrow buries itself in Roga's shoulder 2 points damage, and the other arrow goes wide.

    Meanwhile to the south, Bosch charges the bandit nearest him, and neatly decapitates his foe in one mighty swing. Please feel free to describe your critical.

    From far downfield, the last bandit draws back, and lets fly at the target nearest himself, Nareth. The shot impales the priest's thigh 5 points damage. Sergei draws his pistol, and moves foreword, unfortunately his nearest target is now headless and no longer a threat. Nareth moves closer to the wagon, switching from spiked chain to morning star, and Inuki sings a lovely balad of sleep, causing both the bandits near Roga to fall unconsious.


    Human Cavalier (Gendarme, Beast Rider) 2, HP 12 | AC 19 | T 13 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +3 | W +0 | Init +5 | Per +0

    Map

    Round 2

    HP:10/12

    Grunting in pain, Roga wheels his mount about to stab at the woman under the cart.

    Attacking woman under the cart +4 bonus 1d8+4 damage.

    Cheliax

    Male Human Cleric 2 Init +0 Perc +7 AC 16/10/16 HP 10/10 Saves 4/0/5 CMD +12

    HP: 5/10

    Nareth originally ignores the pinch in his leg, but when he feels how bad he limps he looks again Oh dear, it appears he has hit a vital spot on my leg He looks at the woman getting her crossbow Hmm, my group can handle her Nareth walks directly south, using Death's Kiss on himself.

    Moving to S6

    Sczarni

    World Wound--Disappeared --Confirmation

    Nareth:
    Nareth wrote:

    HP: 5/10

    . . . using Death's Kiss on himself.

    Death’s Kiss: You can cause a creature to take on some of the traits of the undead with a melee touch attack. Touched creatures are treated as undead for the purposes of effects that heal or cause damage based on positive and negative energy. This effect lasts for a number of rounds equal to 1/2 your cleric level (minimum 1). It does not apply to the Turn Undead or Command Undead feats. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

    I am not sure if you are trying to heal yourself with negative energy, but it looks like that is what you are setting up for. If you use Deaths Kiss on yourself (or anyone else for that matter), it will wear off at the start of your next action. You will not be able to Death's Kiss + Inflict / Channel Negative Energy to heal until level 4 (When 1/2 cleric level is 2 rounds).

    Source. See last paragraph under "The Combat Round"


    Male Human Cavalier 7 Huntmaster [ HP: 60/60 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 CMD: 23 | F: +6 R: +5 W: +3 | Init: +3 Perc: +9 | Challenge: 3/3 | Tactician: 2/2 (6 rds) | Effects: ]

    Bosch himself is a little surprised at how easily he cuts down his target, flesh and bone parting before his blade. The dead man crumples to the ground, his head rolling away. Bosch wheels his horse around and charges the other bandit on his side of the road.

    Charging #4, Attack Bonus is +7, Damage is 1d8+4

    1 to 50 of 1,008 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Stolen Lands All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.