Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Sounds of War (Inactive)

Game Master Arcmagik

A campaign that is heavily influenced by Kingmaker; yet nothing will be as you expect...


301 to 350 of 1,341 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

DundjinnMasta:
"C'm 'ere," as he draws Alexis to a pair of chairs for the two of them. "Talk. You can convince yourself you were just rambling, you won't even have to convince Da, but I know better. Some'at troubles you. Tell. Wha's'at wit' the young God'sman? Some'un tryin' ta snub ya 'r Sellemius, sendin' a pup ta officiate?"
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14, for a sense of what is troubling her.


Tad:

Alexis shakes her head. "I met Arasmes at the shrine to the Dawnflower, and he helped me through my crisis of faith. I was like a deer, ready to bolt. He helped strengthen my resolve and my faith. I... made him agree to officiate. There is a strength about him that I admire. He also saved my life when I had been shot. Keep him safe, brother." She pleads...

With a sigh, and as always looking on the verge of tears she continues, "This entire affair scares me. I do not feel more for Sellemius except as a conspirator now. I think Father is playing him far more skillful then Sellemius thinks he is playing us. This marriage is nothing more then an attempt to bind our fortunes together so neither side can back-stab the other. I am not as dumb as people think I am. I just have no voice to speak with... I do not want to marry Sellemius, but I do not want to leave him or Restov to face the wrath of the Surtovas alone."


Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

DundjinnMasta:
"'Ere now! I neva thought you was dumb. I was just waitin' for you ta see for yeself yeh was as smart as yeh are."
Obviously ruminating, Thadeuzs continues "Heh, 's far as keepin' Da from leavin' Restov ta fly in tha wind. Ta be honest, that Stag Lord may ha' done more on that count. As yeh said, 'er Highness-ship'll blame us both 'n Da's canny enough to know if 'e tries leaving Restov ta 'er 'tender mercies' that'll just leave 'im ta face 'er alone after."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha smiles jovially, "Why, certainly, My Lord of the Exiled Blade!"

At the Hobbit, Antha quickly went up to her room to pack her few possessions not already carried. Finished, she made her way back to the common room to settle her accounts with the halfling owner.


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Grabbing her gear, Valeska is quickly ready.


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Teyran returned to his room to discover that the only things he'd left behind were his sword and a spare change of clothes. He'd always traveled light, but this was spartan even for him, though to be honest, given the circumstances, he was surprised he'd remembered a second set of clothes.

He thought of his home, and wondered what he would do with it. Likely abandon it to the elements. Still, he couldn't bear the thought of it being disturbed by interlopers. An idea came to mind as he thought it over, and he decided to look into the matter further.

He found himself standing behind Antha to pay for the lodgings when he decided to ask a question. "Lady. . .Scapegrace, was it? I wonder, do you know of any means, an item perhaps, by which I could monitor a location remotely?" It was a fairly presumptuous question, especially since he had no way of knowing if Antha had any reason to know the answer.


Alexis, Erostil:
"My lady," Arasmes begins, "from what we are given to understand about this bandit, there is some small possibility that he was a mere dupe. Someone turned to the side of the bandit, only to be used as a stepping stone, literally, for his escape. As redemption falls under the portfolio of Sarenrae, it is my Faith that mandates me to be concerned if this man can be redeemed. But regardless of the potential path to redemption, my interest in our new task in the Stolen Lands has me wondering if the man may know something of import about the Bandit King or his whearabouts, whether he realizes it or not. Some level of interrogation of the man, whether he is brought into the arms of the Dawnflower or not, may bring Light to the concerns to the south."


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

Grendolynn accompanies the others back to the Gnarly Hobbit, and double checks that she has all her gear. After that she will sit at a table by the door, eager to get their journey underway.


Arasmes, Erostil:

Alexis frowns for a moment, "It is hard to forgive when he was involved with the group that nearly killed me. Maybe if I can talk to him and see him for a person with my own eyes. I chose to walk the path of the Dawnflower and this may be another test of my faith. I will speak with my father on your behalf, and the bandit on my own behalf... but, I do not know how much sway I have over my father. What information I do know about the bandit came from Ioseph who said he had the bandits thoroughly questioned... do you think he... tortured him?" She asks with a hint of naivety as she tries to believe in the Swordlord.

Tad:

"He will not be able to stay in Restov for long though. He will move to win over the other Lords while the Lord Regent is down. At the very least he will move to counter his sister from turning them against him. We both know it... the Lord Regent's uncle will march with an army for Restov before you even reach the Stolen Lands... Our army is far. What should I do, brother?"

Bingo settles accounts for each person with a deepening frown. "It was good to have a full house. Made me remember why I opened the place. Don't get that much though. I will most certainly like to invite you back if you lot are in Restov again."


Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

DundjinnMasta:
Thadeuzs chuckles lightly, "The first thing you should do is never ask 'What should I do?' again. Ask a person's opinion of events, ask their thoughts on one course of action or another. Never ask 'What should I do?' No one knows what you should do, save possibly you. They might know what they want you to do. They might know what they need you to do, they might even know what they need you not to do." Sighing exasperatedly at her expression. "If you must, ask your Goddess what she wants you to do. Your Goddess, not your Goddess' Priests. If they want it bad enough, the Gods will make their wishes known."
"You were always more bookish than I, use that to your advantage. Read your histories. Events such as this have never happened before? I find that unlikely. Read, learn what happened after. There is always an after."

Embracing her, Thadeuzs answers finally, "Trust yourself. You have every bit as much wit, will and wisdom as any other in our family. Yes, you will make mistakes, the world will not end. Now I must go. The sooner gone, the sooner returned."


Alexis, Erostil:
"Ahh, so the bandit may have already been questioned. Presumably then, being simple, he was not able to offer any information? I expect, for the same reasons, torture was not performed as nothing would come of it. In any case, I think that the questioning of the bandit, and your visit on your own behalf, is sufficient for my purposes. If the Lord Mayor's inquisitor finds out any information related to our excursion, please have them forward it to Swordlord Garess. As it happens, I need to return to the Inn to prepare for our departure. By your leave, of course, my Lady."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha whistles a cheery tune, happy to have found something exciting to be a part of, while waiting for her new travel companions to finish their preparations.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep
Teyran Rilskel wrote:
He found himself standing behind Antha to pay for the lodgings when he decided to ask a question. "Lady. . .Scapegrace, was it? I wonder, do you know of any means, an item perhaps, by which I could monitor a location remotely?" It was a fairly presumptuous question, especially since he had no way of knowing if Antha had any reason to know the answer.

Sorry, I missed this earlier!

"Tayron, right? There are crystal balls one can use, but they're fabulously expensive and difficult to make. I imagine that doesn't help, though," she replied. "Why do you ask? That is a rather unusual question!"


Arasmes, Erostil:

"I know that Ioseph had him questioned last night. But he already gave him over to my father so he will get no further information out of him now. He tried to kill me. My father... might... want... I need to speak with my brother if you will excuse me." She turns away and begins to hurry down the hall.

Tad:

"She has been quiet recently. Maybe I have made the wrong choices and displeased her." She looks about ready to cry. "You are right. I maybe able to find something to help, but... even if I can find something similar the situation isn't exact... what worked somewhere else may not work here. If the Surtova go the way of Choral to many people will die!" She seems to be working herself up now...


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Teyran smiled wearily, "I have been pondering an act as selfless as it is foolish; I've been considering it since we split up. I own a farm to the east, still on the border, though I no longer care to keep it. If Arasmes and the bard succeed in having the bandit released into their custody, I might let him work it as a steward, if he is competent. There are certain. . . things I wish to remain undisturbed, however, so I would appreciate some means of monitoring it." The way he spoke, especially the pause, made it a fair bet that the 'thing' he didn't want disturbed was a grave.


HP 30/30 ~ AC18 tch13 ff15 ~ CMD18 ~ Fort+5 Ref+5 Will+3

Morley stops to pick up a couple things on the way back to the wagon. A couple bars of soap and a whittling knife... "For whittling wood, not the soap.." he clarifies to the clerk suggesting cheap blades.

He then stows his gear in the wagon and stops in the Gnarly Hobbit to check in.
"How we lookin?" He sees hobgoblin by the door and nods.


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Not sure where everyone else went. Hope they finish up their business soon." She responds to Morley. She looks the guard over with interest. "Cool musket. I wanna get a rifle myself one day."

As Bingo moves over and talks up his business Grendolynn smiles at him. "Of course Bingo. If I ever need a room in Restov again, I'll come to you. Thank you for your hospitality."


HP 30/30 ~ AC18 tch13 ff15 ~ CMD18 ~ Fort+5 Ref+5 Will+3

Morley nods to Grendolynn's comment "I'm sure there's one out there waiting for ya... in the soon-to-be cold dead hand of some bandit. Or living redeemed one s'pose."

He cocks his head acknowledging Bingo after Grendolynn speaks to him "Yeah. Nice place here. I'll be sure to send any business yer way who's got the sense to wipe his feet I will.'


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

I cannot speak for the others, but when I am next here, I will make certain to return to your fine inn and grace your halls with music once more.

Erostil gathers together his meagre possesions and settles his bills here before meeting with the group.

Well, it would appear that we are dancing to the tune of a new master. I simply hope that Auchs, the man you knocked out so swiftly will be able to join us. He wasn't a bad person as best as I could tell. Then again, who knows a person best after such a short aquaintance, the observer or observee?


Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

DundjinnMasta:
"If the Surtova had two Red Dragon's at their heel we'd have known about it already." Sighing, "People are going to die, that's fact. 's'not preventable. They will die if we don't act, they will die if we act. You can choose to take comfort or pain from that fact. From your earlier statement, it seemed you have taken comfort, or at least will." Gentling his tone, "Your Goddess is one of Redemption, yes? Can not events be redeemed as well as people?"


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0
DundjinnMasta wrote:
Bingo settles accounts for each person with a deepening frown. "It was good to have a full house. Made me remember why I opened the place. Don't get that much though. I will most certainly like to invite you back if you lot are in Restov again."

"Bingo, you have been a gracious host. Perhaps, once we've tamed this wild frontier, there will be a need for an inn out there. I like the idea, personally."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

"Indeed, Master Bingo," smiled Antha brilliantly at the halfling and any of his family with him. "You and your family have been most excellent hosts during our stay here, and when we return to the city I shall make a point of visiting you again."

Concluding her business with Bingo, Antha went outside to find Grendolynn, Morley, and the others packing a wagon outside. Not being particularly burdened with equipment, she sought to continue her conversation with Teyran.

Teyran:
"I couldn't help but notice the care you felt for your home. Or, rather, some part of it. May I ask what?"


Arasmes gathers his effects before joining the others. Turning to Erostil, he asks, "You knew the bandit? My experience with him was only that he was nearby during the events, my attention being elsewhere. I have heard that he was somewhat simple, but that is all."


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Teyran wondered how to respond. Could he really admit weakness to a complete stranger like this? It wasn't that he expected betrayal, that seemed unthinkable. For all his life, Teyran had felt the expectations upon him, he was to be an aegis of strength, merciful when the circumstances called for it, unrelenting when they didn't, and completely devoid of weakness at all times. After a long pause, Teyran spoke, his voice was slow, carefully measured and as cold as stone. "Behind the house is a gravestone. I'll spare you the boring details, but if that stone were disturbed, I fear that my committment to the Dawnflower might falter, as it has once before."

When he said he would spare her the boring details, it was clear that he meant he refused to offer details. There was, however, the fact that he was wearing armor painted with the image of a woman.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha gave the man a sad, gentle smile. "I understand your pain. Like the image on your armor, I, too carry the memory with me. My ring, here, is all I have of my mother... and even that is more than I have of my daughter."


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Teyran was glad for the chance to comfort someone else in their pain, rather than wallowing in his own. He put a hand on her shoulder and looked her in the eye. His tone was much brighter, as he said, "It is a sad turn of fate that a mother should bury her child. But worry not for the dead, let them worry for you, cut off as you are from your family and your god."


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Valeska seems a little more down to earth and casual, now that she's ready for travel.

"The past must never be forgotten, but remembered without being dwelt upon. Our path lies ahead of us, into the future. That's about when I'd start getting a headache... in class."

Smiling, perhaps in an effort to lighten the mood she continues. "I'd not place the success or failure on our mission on the good will of a bandit, though he may be useful. Success will depend on the combined attitudes and skills us those entrusted with the mission's completion... I suppose that's us."

The girl seemed even more pleased with that "realization".

"If you excuse me... I must go see a man, about a horse." Chuckling, she nearly skips away, light on her feet towards the quartermaster.

Master Oleg:
The girl offers a hand in greeting. "Sir, should you remember me, I am Valeska Talanova and am looking forward to a fruitful expedition with you, Master Oleg. I would most obliged some horses were provisioned for riding and not only draft. I would like to request one and I can assure you I am an accomplished rider."


Tad:

"I... don't think so. Maybe the redemption of one person can change the course of an event and redeem it." She speaks with a tone of uncertainty but then a light dawns in her eyes. "I should speak with the Queen and try to calm or console her! Thank you brother!" She says with zeal and hugs Thadeusz tightly a moment, "You should probably go soon. The others will be waiting."

Valeska:

Master Oleg listens to Valeska request with patience and then nods. "I arranged for extra horses on Master Garess' request. I can also move some items to the wagons to free up some extra for some of the other ones. We also have space in the wagons for those unskilled at riding. Master Garess wished for speed and did not want to many people to have to walk hundreds of miles. Once we reach the Keep then we can make some more permanent arrangements."

Bingo finishes settle up the accounts with everyone and nods, "Restov is nice, but I may take a liking to the countryside if Master Garess manages to make a permanent safe settlement out there. I know what all them wagons mean at the gates."


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Master Oleg:
Thank you kindly, Master Oleg. Please let me know if I can be of any help, Sir." Offering a quick bow of the head, Valeska rejoins the others.


Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

"Yeh, I should, shouldn't I?" Thadeuzs hugs his sister as well. Seeing her off, he picks up his kit & makes his own way out the door, pausing at the gates to inquire how to reach the Gnarly Hobbit.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha gives Teyran another smile, that is more up-beat this time. "Thank you, Teyran."

With that, she climbs up to sit in a wagon in anticipation of beginning their journey.

Ready to roll out!


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Ready to roll out. Not entirely sure how the thing with Auchs is being handled, but if he dies then tough s!!#e I suppose. It happens. Lets go to the Stolen Lands and take back the land lol


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

Aye, lets get rolling.


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Teyran was about to join her in the wagon, but thought better of it when he saw Arasmes and decided to ask him about the matter. "What did you learn of the bandit?"


"Not much, I'm afraid. The Lord Mayor had him questioned last night. If there was information to be had, presumably we would have it now. The bandit currently resides in the hands of the Lord Orlovsky. Alexis... the Lady Orlovsky will try to speak to him soon. If anything comes of it, she will surely pass the information along."


It takes two hours for Oleg to finish getting all the wagons checked over and for the soldiers to hook them up to horses.

Perception 20:

You notice a small woman's hand pull back the covers of Oleg's wagon to peer out discreetly. The beautiful woman is young, in her late teens, maybe early twenties. After a moment she lets the cover fall back into place as she satisfies her curiosity.

Alexis does not make an appearance with Auchs, or even to speak about what has become of the bandit in her father's hands. Finally though Kesten gives the order to move the small caravan towards its destination in the northern part of the Greenbelt.

The abandoned border keep can be seen early on the fourth day. Kesten calls a halt, and motions for the party to join him at the front of the caravan.


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15


Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

"Aye, yer Sword'smanship?"


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Valeska approaches at a canter, reining in her mount gracefully and awaiting Kesten's word. She pats the horses neck, soothing it.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"What's going on, Kesten?"


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Is that going to be our new home? Looks a bit gloomy..." Grendolynn says to no one in particular as she spurs her mount forward. She comes to a halt near enough to hear Kesten, but not right next to him. She scans the area while waiting for the others to gather.

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


HP 30/30 ~ AC18 tch13 ff15 ~ CMD18 ~ Fort+5 Ref+5 Will+3

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Morley hops off the wagon, slings his gear over his shoulder, and meets up with the others. He shrugs in response to Grendolynn as he passes her to fall in line. "Eh. Not that bad... and I expect, after a few nights on the road kicking toadstools and making bandits cry, this place'll start lookin downright cozy."

He then gives Kesten his undivided attention.


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Teyran sounded cheerful as he announced, "It is all a matter of perspective, my lady. Where you see gloom, I see strength, and resolve. I see a place that will stand for centuries to come, regardless of bandits, monsters or whatever else inhabits this land."

He saw movement at Kesten's wagon, and settled his gaze there. He leaned toward Antha and whispered something to her.

To Antha:
"Did you notice a young woman in Kesten's wagon when we set out? Because there seems to be one there now."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep
Teyran Rilskel wrote:

He leaned toward Antha and whispered something to her.

** spoiler omitted **

Your spoiler is empty, or my computer is freaking out.


"We need someone to make sure the Keep has not become occupied while we have been away. We don't need something hidden in there killing my men or merchant." Kesten responds as the party begins to gather near him asking questions.


Male Human (Varisian) Fighter (Brawler)/3 HP 32/32, Init +2, Per +1, AC 15/ t12/ ff13, F 4, R 3, W 2

Grinning sardonically, "But if'n it kills someone else'e men tha's alrigh' then? Aye then. Oo's wit me?" As Tad divests himself of any gear he won't need in a fight.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Teyran:
"I'm sorry, but no, I didn't."

I couldn't view it at home or now at work. Maybe it's Chrome bugging out? My spoiler works for me....

"I'd volunteer, but given how easily I got shot the other day, that may not be a good idea," says Antha, absent-mindedly rubbing the healed-but-still-tender wound.


Perception DC 20: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Ahh, our new home. Or at least the portal to losing oneself in the wilds... Or perhaps a form of proving grounds...

"So by that, presumably we are not 'your men'. What are we exactly?" Aresmes asks. "Nonetheless, I am not much of a scout, but if there are injuries, I can assist, and if there is something that needs to be scorched by the flames of the Dawnflower, I can be that conduit."


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"That's what I'm here for. I'll go with you Thad." Grendolynn says, hefting a spear and following the tall lanky man towards the keep.


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

I too will follow you with care. No sense in rushing in blindly

301 to 350 of 1,341 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcmagik's "The Sounds of War" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.