Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Sounds of War

Game Master Arcmagik

A campaign that is heavily influenced by Kingmaker; yet nothing will be as you expect...


151 to 200 of 1,341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

Seeing that the two were lost in their own conversation, Arasmes shrugs and moves to an empty seat to order breakfast.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Unable to fall back asleep, Antha instead gets up to prepare for the day. Now dressed, she heads down the narrow flight of stairs to the common room to discover a number of faces recognizable from the previous day's wedding burglary. The flute player in the corner was the same who'd been out tending the wounded, and there was Lady Surtova's bodyguard chatting amiably with the hobgoblin woman who'd been on the dais after things had been wrapped up. She wasn't surprised, anymore, to discover the cleric who had been about to perform the ceremony and instead saved her life was now sitting alone at a table.

Slowly seating herself at the cleric's table, she said, "I understand from Kesten - umm, Swordlord Garess - that I have you to thank for saving my life yesterday after that sniper shot me. I'm Antha, what's your name?"


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

"Ahh, yes, I remember seeing you with Swordlord Garess. I am Arasmes and I am pleased to meet you Antha, and that the healing light of the Dawnflower reached you during that foul incident that interrupted the wedding," Arasmes says as he flagged down a waitress to place an order.

"I do wonder about the aftermath of the banditry that interrupted such a joyous occasion. Have they tracked their leader down, and are they pursuing him even now? I was so caught up with the bard," he said indicating the man on stage, "in trying to help the people injured during the raid, I wasn't even able to inquire on when the wedding will be rescheduled to."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

"Well, Arasmes, it's good to meet you, so I can give you my thanks personally. I'm afraid I can't answer your question, though, since I think Swordlord Garess, the Lord Mayor, and some of the other nobles all went to discuss it privately. I don't remember much about what happened after, and what I do is all confused-like."

"I do remember you, and the bard - and those other two," she said, gesturing toward the bodygaurd and hobgoblin, "though I don't know their names either. Do you know who they are? I saw them on the dais with you."


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Wait a minute, was that guy talking to us?" she says, pointing across the common room to where Arasmes is now sitting with Antha. "Weren't they also on the stage yesterday?" she asks Teyran.


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

"Now that I think of it, it seems he was," He turned toward the two at the other table and said "Apologies friends, but you were at the ceremony yesterday? Do you know the details?"


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

"Greetings," Arasmes says standing to greet the others. "It was an unfortunate turn of events. I did have a good vantage as I was set to place the blessings of the Dawnflower upon the union of the Lady Orlovsky and the Lord Mayor Sellemius. That being said, after the bandits began their assault, my focus was on preventing the Lady Orlovsky, the lady Antha here, and other people injured during the bandit's attack from entering the Boneyards. I am afraid I don't have knowledge of what may have happened afterwards."


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Still here, just nothing much to say IC, am playing many songs and enjoying listening to the hubbub around me.


Bingo manages to get all the food out to the guests in the common room. He approaches Erostil after a few more songs. "You did good today, bard. I think you have earned your pay nicely everyone seems in the better mood after the events of yesterday. You should compose a song about that hobgoblin over there after she fought and defeated that bandit without help. She is good people, and I don't say that much about the green skins."

Bingo turns to head back to the bar where he takes a couple quick hops before he is on the bar, "A glass of morning ale on the house for the bravery of so many of our guests yesterday, especially Grendolynn for battling and subduing the giant of a bandit before he managed to flee."

Of course the promise of free morning ale brings some cheers from the other patrons.


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

A look of surprise crossed Teyran's face when he heard the stroy about Grendolynn, "That is true? You fought the big one and won? Why?" He turned to Antha and added, "And weren't you shot, and here you sit, as though nothing happened at all."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Engrossed in her conversation with Arasmes, Antha was surprised to suddenly be included with the bodyguard and hobgoblin.

"Well, yes, I was shot - though the wound is yet painful which makes moving difficult. I'd likely be dead if it wasn't for Arasmes, here, who called on Sarenrae to heal many of the wounds inflicted by those misbegotten bandits yesterday."


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Erostil smiles gently and thanks Bingo for allowing him a shorter day of work. Upon hearing of the achievements of the Hobgoblin his eyebrows raise, the chaos in the room that day had been such that he was unaware of it. In all fairness, his concern for Auchs since then had also been great, although where he would go to find out more about what had happened to the man he was unsure.

He goes to approach them after having made sure to have some good drinks with him. Sprit with a touch of mixer or equivalent.


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Yeah it was no big deal. He was only armed with a cello, and went down with one blow." she says, looking embarrassed to have everyone staring at her. "Excuse me for one moment, I'll be right back." Grendolynn gets up and walks across the room over to Bingo. "Hey, sorry to run off like that yesterday. Is Rose okay?" she asks him timidly.


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Erostil interjects as Grendolynn blushes.Armed with just a cello or not, the man could have done serious injury to you. We were all lucky to get away from there with all our limbs still attached. Your bravery though is commendable and will be much needed in the times ahead of us.

Indeed everything we did in those halls was well above and beyond the call of duty that we had as guests, although I fear my own contribution was fairly minimal. The world needs people like yourselves, with strong backs and a willingness to step into things that might not always be something you do not understand fully, but your morals are your guide here and it feels right to act.

I think I speak for all of us here in the tavern when I call you all heros, and if that is true, I would like you all to join me in a toast towards these fine men and women.

Erostil raises his glass To doing what is right and then drinks.


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

Grendolynn is blushing so hard that her face looks like a Christmas tree. She sort of shrinks down into her collar, and pulls her wide-brimmed hat down lower to literally 'hide' from all the eyes on her.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha gives Grenolynn a friendly grin at her obvious embarrasment, chiming in, "At least you did more than take a bullet!"


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Ah but what a bullet to take. One that saved the life of another and thus perpetuated hope in these lands. I can think of far worse things, like being eaten alive by rabid cockroaches or something Erostil smiles and tries to make it evident that he means well.


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

[/b]"You did more than you think, lady,"[/b] Teyran said to Antha. "Until you pointed out the rooftop shooter, the bandits had complete control over the situation. Their plans dissolved after that."

He took a drink at Erostil's toast. He wondered if anyone would object, as there seemed to be a notion that Paladins weren't allowed to drink. His teacher had told him that his job was always to be sober, and that had little to do with strong drink.


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

Arasmes drinks along with the toasting of Grendolyn. A little early in the morning for a drink but, after yesterday's events, some form of celebration is in order.

Hearing Teyran's comment, he turns to Antha. "Ahh, that was you my lady? My focus was on the Lady Orlovsky's health, but I heard your cry. It seems the tide turned shortly after that. Well done."


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Taking the sudden deluge of compliments in stride where she would once have preened, she countered, "I did what any of you would've if given the chance to do so. It was pure luck twice over that I both spotted the sniper and had a useful spell prepared to be able to do something about it. How about we instead celebrate that we all played a part in spoiling the robbery instead of singling out any one person?"

Smiling at the room, she raised her drink and couldn't help herself but grin mischievously and ask, "Right, Grendolynn?"


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Right." she says, smiling a bit. "Well, perhaps now that we're all here we could try to figure out who was behind what happened yesterday?"


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

"I have never seen him before," Arasmes says. "All I know about him is what I saw. A brash, overly theatrical man with an unusual fashion sense and a lack of regard for the lives of others, including those of his own followers."


The breakfast is hot and the morning ale is flowing to lift spirits after the incidents of the ceremony when the door opens and a pair of people enter into the Gnarly Hobbit. One of them you recognize as one of the Swordlords from the ceremony, the one who throw himself over Antha's fallen form. He is flanked by slightly younger woman who also appears to be wearing a famed aldori dueling blade. He surveys the room a moment then smiles, "Good. All of them appear to be here." He points a finger towards Antha, Arasmes, Grendolynn, Teyran, and Erostil before gesturing them over to a table that he sits himself at.

When everyone arrives then he grins as he makes a introduction gesture at Valeska then begins to speak "This is my companion, Valeska, currently she is under my tutelage. I went out of my way to learn the name of each of you from Lady Orlovsky and other means, so I would ask that you return the favor. I am Kesten the Exiled Blade, and Swordlord of Restov. Valeska, this is Antha, Arasmes, Grendolynn, Teyran, and Erostil." He points to each in turn.

He then follows up with inviting everyone to take a seat as he continues and gets Bingo to bring a breakfast for Valeska and himself giving him a pair of gold coins.

"Antha, you are looking radiant this morning" He says in a cheery tone but goes over to somber in an instant, "How are you injuries?"


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha was surprised at Kesten's whirlwind entrance, and her curiosity piqued when he named off every one of them there.

Pleased by his compliment, she replied, "I'm still quite sore, Kesten, thank you, but it's much better than the alternative! It seems you were busy last night: despite staying in such close quarters with everyone, we hadn't all been introduced to each other yet."

Looking curiously at Valeska, "And you said nothing about a protege, yesterday, either. Valeska, did you know what you were getting into when you sought him out?"


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Valeska seems gracious and collected. Her darker hair pulled back tight and up in a bun. The girl's face is fair, but not fragile and her every move articulate and graceful. If not for the blade upon her waist, she could be a dancer.

"It is good to meet each and all of you. Antha, to your question... I do not know how to answer except. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear."

Nodding her head respectfully, Valeska reaches for her utensils as breakfast is placed before her.


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Good morning m'lord. Valeska." Grendolynn says with a rather manly bow. "Same goes for the rest of you, well met." To the others, who had already been talking, she offers her hand for shaking. "Are you friends with Lady Orlovsky m'lord?" Grendolynn asks him, trying to get a grip on the man's intentions.

Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 3


"Yes. I had a talk with Lady Orlovsky about Grendolynn and Arasmes, then I already offered a job to you, Antha, and the bard, Erostil. Leaving me with just one last enigma to solve."

He levels his fork at Teyran before he returns to eating, "Honestly though it wasn't even challenging to find out the name of the man assigned to Lady Surtova as protector and ended pulling the Lord Regent to safety. A shame to have done all the work and now the Lord Regent may die of whatever afflicts him because the Lady Surtova refuses healers from Restov."

Kesten grins for a moment at Antha before speaking. "I had to leave some things a mystery so you will keep coming back to learn more." Kesten shakes his head at Grendolynn, "We just met after the wedding so I wouldn't call us friends just yet."


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"I see. Well, what do you want?" she asks him.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha gracefully declines to editorialize on Kesten's comment while in public, instead focusing on the more important task at hand of determining why he'd gone to such efforts to learn about everyone else.

"I'm assuming this all has to do with your project down south? You must be planning quite the caper to involve so many!"


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

Teyran didn't acknowledge the complement, luckily he had the excuse of a more pressing comment to reply to, but he didn't deserve praise for what he'd done, it was what anyone should have done. Instead, he scowled, and said angrily, "What? Why? Surely this isn't some political nonsense, is it? He is dying, what difference does it make if the healers are assassins, perhaps they will botch the job and he will recover!" He hit his fist on the table to emphasize his point, and then turned a shade of red and quickly apologized.

Growing up in the mountains in Grayhaven, Teyran had always felt as though the Brevans from the middle of the country played the forgotten middle child to older brother Issia and younger Rostland. What did it matter where the king was from, so long as he was competent? The strife between north and south had been one reason, though a small one, that Teyran had lived on the border, far from any cities for so long.


Kesten just shrugs at Teyran helplessly, "She has sent for healers from New Stetven. There is nothing for us to do short of laying siege and evading the home of an Issian noble. She moved her things and the Lord Regent to an allies estate."

He nods and points to Antha as she finishes speaking to confirm her statement. "It has become even more important now. I spoke with the Lord Mayor and Lady Orlovsky at great lengths last night." He digs around in his pouch for a moment before Kesten produces a silver amulet that he tosses on the table. The amulet has a stag etched into it.

"This was recovered from the captured bandit."


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Bardic Knowledge Local or history1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Its a pretty enough amulet, but what of it? Could it perhaps been given to him from a loved one? The stag is a symbol of Erastil, any simpleton could tell you that


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"Your jewlery is very pretty sir. But you didn't answer my question. What do you want?" Maybe it's the stress of the situation, but her annoyance at being ignored is clearly showing in Grendolynn's voice.


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

"The Lord Regent is dying? Is it something that happened during the attack? Was he wounded?" Arasmes asks shaking his head. "If the illness has a strong hold, it would be madness to wait for healers from elsewhere. I agree, Teyran, likely political nonsens, as you say. But as Swordlord Kesten has stated, there is naught we can do."

Arasmes looks at the amulet.

Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"Banits who follow Erastil seems to be a contradiction. While a popular religion in Brevoy, the followers of Erastil revere civilization and community. The bandit's actions run counter to that. If this symbol is related to the bandits, and not just some bauble worn by the one captured, it must mean something else."

Looking at Kesten, Arasmes asks, "Grendolynn has a point. Is there something you wish of this motley crew? Presumably it has to do with the incident or you wouldn't be showing us the amulet. Have you identified the bandits?"


male Aasimar (Angel Blooded) Paladin level 3

As a quick answer to Arasmes question, Teyran said, "Some time after the bandits appeared, the king became dazed and listless, as though gravely wounded, though I didn't find a wound. I am no expert,but the lack of an obvious wound makes me wonder if he was poisoned. I wonder if telling her that is the reason that Lady Surtova refuses to let any locals see him."


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Is there some hurry? Some place we need to be? Valeska asks between civilized mouthfuls. Her eyes innocently meeting those of the folks around her.


I apologize since I was in a hurry this morning and posted without including some of the information and confirming other information. I am just going to have Kesten say it since I missed the opportunity for it earlier.

Closer inspection of the amulet reveals some difference to a symbol of Erastil. The mighty stag appears to have been slashed in places and the entire rib cage is exposed.

"Calm yourself, Grendolynn. You seem a bit annoyed but this is part of the answer that you seek. This why I am here."

He points to the amulet again and loses the cheeriness in his face. "It is a symbol of office if you swear fealty to the Stag Lord. It appears that my plans for an expedition to the Stolen Lands could not come sooner if the Bandit King has grown so brazen."

Kesten flashes another grin, "Which is why I am here. You have been invited to visit with the Lord Mayor, Lady Orlovsky, and myself to discuss important matters of a sensitive nature. We should get going after Valeska and I finish our breakfast." His grin widens just slightly as he begins to eat.


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Very well then. Valeska gulps her mouthful down. I suppose we do have someplace to be. Should we present a gift by way of respect?

Kn Nobility: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male Dhamphir Bard 1

Kn Nobility: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

I have eaten earlier, so enjoy whatever repast you might be able to find here. The soups are delightful I will tell you that much.

I would like to know more of this Stag Lord, especially if he is perverting a symbol of a god. It seems most curious.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

"I imagine, Kesten, that I won't have to sorry about being shot today? Being around you was always so interesting!" she teases the Swordlord.

"Valeska, when the Lord Mayor of Restov, any member of the Orlovsky family, and a Swordlord 'invite' you somewhere - it's a summons. Your prompt attendance is typically sufficient," said Antha. "At least, I think so. My Lord Kesten of the Exiled Blade, here, could tell you all about how paying attention to most of my tutors was the absolute last thing on my mind however many years ago. Long before he became so exalted, of course," she grinned at the Swordlord, timing her delivery to when he had a mouth full of food.


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Valeska smiled, then and reached for a piece of fruit. "True enough... Antha. But, I would hope you are not suggesting I aspire to be 'typically sufficient'... for it is decidedly not my nature."

Bringing the fruit to her mouth, she took a definitive and crisp bite.


HP 14/14; Init +3; Per +4, Low-Light Vision; AC 13, T 13, FF 10; F +1, R +5, W +3 (+2 vs mind, +1 vs Fear), immune sleep

Antha laughed softly.

"I prefer to think of it as, for those able to acquire anything they want, the gift of that which they cannot is most precious - and none more so than time. Any bandits not already caught must be fleeing the city with all haste back to this 'Stag Lord'; every hour that passes makes it more difficult to find them, and doubly so as they enter their home terrain."


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

"I see lord Kesten, that's perfectly reasonable. Please excuse my tone. Perhaps Erostil could play us a little tune while we finish out breakfast? Something inspirational would be nice if we're shortly off to face a bandit king." She looks a bit sick to her stomach at the thought, and where she had previously been wolfing down her eggs and spinach is now sort of just pushing them around the plate. She once again scans the tavern for Rose or Bingo. Sure would be nice to have someone who understands to talk over all this new stuff with. I haven't even told Poppa yet.


Male Human Sorcerer

Hmm, an inspirational song... I think I might have just the one. Playing a few introductory notes on the flute, he begins playing an unfamiliar and yet powerful song that stirs the senses and makes the heart song. His eyes gleam, the music clearly affecting even him.

Dragon Force's Heart of a Dragon

Perform Flute: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Kesten chokes down food trying to laugh, and takes a moment to clear with throat with a series of coughs. "That would have been an embarrassing way to die. Felled by a sweet bun. Valeska, do not fret, you do not have to give me any gifts. We will not have time to stop for gifts anyways as I am only delaying so that the Lord Mayor and Lady Orlovsky can finish their own meal in private."

He goes back to eating about the time that Erostil strikes up another good performance.

Grendolynn will not spot Rose, and Bingo is busy with gathering the dishes from the tables as breakfast finishes.

Grendolynn:

You can go looking for Poppa, but he wasn't in bed when you woke up. He must have really gone out early to make up for the lost the day before.


HP 13 | AC 19/21 | T 13 | FF 16/18 | CMD 18 | F +4 | R +5 | W +0 | Init +3 | Per +5

Grendolynn smiles at the music, it being completely unfamiliar to her. Maybe this won't be so bad after all. She finishes her breakfast quickly, sopping up the leftovers with a chunk of bread. When she's done her plate is completely clean.


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Valeska looks to Kesten, unsure. I shall endeavor to stop fretting. And, this pastry will serve to distract me... though I have been known to dwell on things.

I think I see where this is going, but to be clear. We are not facing an issue of common bandits but a bandit lord of some renown? Successful enough to require his own heraldic symbol and assign officers? Strong enough in personality to command sworn fealty...

When do we get to the hard stuff?


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

"So you are putting together an expedition to the Stolen Lands? And by extension this expedition will necessitate the removal of this Stag Lord? I see. Your plans and the recent plans of the Lord Mayor and Lady Orlovsky are now aligned. I presume that at some point we'll get an answer to the question: 'Why us'? Not that I have any complaints on the matter. I could do with a holiday away from the strife of politics, my previous attempt having failed miserably."


Female Human Tactician 1 HP 12/12 | AC 18/20 | T 14 | FF 14/16 | CMD 17 | F +3 | R +4 | W +0 | Init +6 | Per +0

Previous attempt to escape, Arasmes?


Male Human Cleric 2 | HP 16/16 | AC 19 Tch 13 FF 16 | F +4, R +3, W +7 | Init +3 | Perc +3 | Chan 5/5 | Rest Tch 6/6 | Fire 6/6 | Hero 4/5

"Let's just say the nobility, in general, has been known to take a dim view of my presence. I won't go into details as I think, for now, I am done trying to catch those sunbeams in a box, so to speak. Thankfully, the Lady Orlovsky has a more open heart. Nonetheless, some time away from Brevoy certainly couldn't hurt my standing."

151 to 200 of 1,341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Arcmagik's "The Sounds of War" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.