The Shipwrecked and the Vaults of Madness

Game Master chavamana


401 to 450 of 2,767 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Male Human Warpriest 8

cannibal settlement

Faith sighs. ”This went so well last time.”

Comprehend Languages


Male Human Cavalier 8

Crow's Teeth

Sasha wrote:
"That was a creepy smart zombie..."

"It's dead now." He pauses. "Dead again? I'm sorry, I don't know how this works."

Cannibal Settlement

Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death wrote:

The women on the bed blink at you all with incomprehension. The one at the mirror turns away from her reflection and speaks to the​​ other two, "اگر فقط دو زن بودم فکر می کردم کلاراک خون جدیدی می خواند." She giggles at a joke that doesn't seem to amuse the other two. "شاید نجیب زدگی سرخ شده سرخ شده در حال حاضر مرده است."

The two women on the bed look at the other as if she is insane. She in turn smiles at the group at the door. "آیا او مرده است؟"

"There's only two ways this ends: weird or bad," Zaine says. He glances at his whip. "That's probably not helping."


Ranger 8

Crow's Teeth

Quote:
He glances at his whip. "That's probably not helping."

"Nope." Áine grins, and this probably won't help much." she puts away the nocked arrow, but replaces it with a blunt headed one.


Male Human Warpriest 8

Before the Hut, Just a Little Bit

Zaine Kildare wrote:
"I really hope we weren't wrong about that guy," Zaine says, reloading.

"As do I," Faith says, tucking away the dagger he didn't have a chance to throw. "We probably should do something with his body in case he had friends. Better friends than us, I mean."

Cannibal Settlement

"Can you repeat what you said?" Faith asks the women as he straps his headlamp back on.

Then he sighs, points at each of them in turn, holds up three fingers, turns a circle with his index finger, and points to the door that he came through.

"...now I'm a circus act..."


Before the Hut, Just a Little Bit

Faith Dagger wrote:
"As do I," Faith says, tucking away the dagger he didn't have a chance to throw. "We probably should do something with his body in case he had friends. Better friends than us, I mean."

"If what we've heard is true, us burying the body is far less personal than what his friends would have done."

"Granted there are the cavefishers near the shore of the red mountain."

Crow's Teeth

Zaine Kildare wrote:
"Dead again? I'm sorry, I don't know how this works."

"Destroyed. That's what Mother said when she would have to take care of a contract that had been brought to unlife." Sasha looks down the stairs. "Hopefully it doesn't have some kind of juju to reform." The hard set of her lip almost hiding the worry in the green eyes.

Cannibal Settlement

The woman sitting by the miror stood up after speaking, walking towards the door a little but, looking at each person as they speak. Although you see no comprehension on her face, she watches the way the words form. As Faith pantomines, she smiles - revealing the same filed sharp teeth as the man who had tripped the trap from the blind.

She moves towards Faith, her hips swaying with the movement. "من نسبت به والدین خود حسرت زدم." She shoots a look over her shoulder at the other two women at the bed.

"فرض نکنید که می خواهی به من ثابت کنی؟" She places her hand on Faith's arm, her forehead furrowing at the hard armor she feels.

Comprehend Language:
"I was considering your virility in comparison to our chief's."

"Don't suppose you'd like to prove me right?"


Male Human Warpriest 8

down the beach a ways from the Crow's Teeth

Faith slows down, stops. Hangs his head, sighs a deep sigh, and starts running back to the ship.

Cannibal Settlement

Faith holds up a finger between his face and the woman's. "She is propositioning me," he says, turning his hand and following it with his body until he is gesturing toward Zaine.

"It is uniquely unhelpful right now."

He turns his body back toward the women in the bed. "If they aren't going to kill us, I would rather not kill them."

He almost frowns, then shrugs. "I need to learn Cannibal Tongue."


Ranger 8

Cannibal Settlement

Quote:
"If they aren't going to kill us, I would rather not kill them."

Áine's eyes harden, but she nods in tacit agreement.

He almost frowns, then shrugs. "I need to learn Cannibal Tongue."

Áine seems to follow the women's words and Faiths translation intently; again, she nods.


Male Human Cavalier 8

down the beach a ways from the Crow's Teeth

Sasha wrote:
"Destroyed. That's what Mother said when she would have to take care of a contract that had been brought to unlife." Sasha looks down the stairs. "Hopefully it doesn't have some kind of juju to reform." The hard set of her lip almost hiding the worry in the green eyes.

"I don't deal with a lot of undead, but I do offer a guarantee to my employers: those shot by me stay dead. It's true. Thus far, I've never had a repeat customer."

Cannibal Settlement

Faith Dagger wrote:

Faith holds up a finger between his face and the woman's. "She is propositioning me," he says, turning his hand and following it with his body until he is gesturing toward Zaine.

"It is uniquely unhelpful right now."

He turns his body back toward the women in the bed. "If they aren't going to kill us, I would rather not kill them."

He almost frowns, then shrugs. "I need to learn Cannibal Tongue."

"Do you want some time alone with them?" Zaine asks. "You could do worse."


Ranger 8

Cannibal Settlement

Quote:
"Do you want some time alone with them?" Zaine asks. "You could do worse."

Áine cocks an eyebrow. The expression on her face says REALLY?


Cannibal Settlement
The woman looks from Faith to Zaine then back, disbelief clear on her face. "شما نیاز به مجوز مجازات دارید. آیا یکی از شخصیت های اصلی شما است؟"

She looks back at Zaine, one eyebrow raised, a look like something she just found unpleasant on the bottom of her shoe on her face. "شما بهتر می شوید رئیس و سپس نابود یک."

Comprehend Languages:
"You need the puny ones permission. Is the puny one your chief?

You would make better Chief then puny one.


Male Human Cavalier 8

Cannibal Settlement

chavamana wrote:

The woman looks from Faith to Zaine then back, disbelief clear on her face. "شما نیاز به مجوز مجازات دارید. آیا یکی از شخصیت های اصلی شما است؟"

She looks back at Zaine, one eyebrow raised, a look like something she just found unpleasant on the bottom of her shoe on her face. "شما بهتر می شوید رئیس و سپس نابود یک."

"Did I just get preemptively rejected by cannibals? Not gonna lie. That hurts."


Cannibal Settlement

Zaine Kildare wrote:
"Did I just get preemptively rejected by cannibals? Not gonna lie. That hurts."

Sasha slings an arm over Zaine's shoulder, "I'm sure you could change their mind if you really wanted to, but until then you'll have to put up with worse."


Male Human Warpriest 8

Cannibal Settlement

An expression of disbelief crosses Faith's face for a brief moment, and he starts to laugh, then remembers where he is and stifles it.

He points to himself and holds one finger up next to his head.

"She also suggested that I fight you."

Faith points to Áine and holds up two fingers next to his shoulder.

"I wonder if we can simply leave them here and continue on."

Faith points to Zaine and holds up three fingers next to his waist.

"When the others return, the dead cannibals would tell them someone has been here."

Faith points to the near woman.

"I've heard from her. She thinks I should prove my virility."

Faith points to the two women in the bed.

"I haven't heard from them. I suspect they would have already called for help if they were going to."

"What do you think?"


One of the women on the bed whispers to the other one. "او فقط این شجاع را هنگامی که Klocak از شکار خارج می شود."

The woman near Faith rolls her eyes, looking back, "ما همچنان در معرض کمبود روحیه کمتری قرار داریم، بنابراین نمی بینم که چرا من نمی توانم از آن لذت ببرم در حالیکه او غذا را برداشت و زن دیگری به او گفت."

Comprehend Language:
Woman on bed: "She only gets this brave when Klocak is out hunting."

The near woman: "We keep getting blamed for the limpdick's lack of virility, so I don't see why I can't have fun while he is out picking up the food the foreign woman told him about."


Male Human Cavalier 8

Cannibal Settlement

chavamana wrote:
Sasha slings an arm over Zaine's shoulder, "I'm sure you could change their mind if you really wanted to, but until then you'll have to put up with worse."

"All right, I feel better."


Male Human Warpriest 8

Cannibal Settlement

Faith nods to the near woman and sweeps his hand from her toward the bed.

"The cannibals are hunting for the food the foreign woman told him about," Faith says in an encouraging tone.

"I don't think they'll fight us, but I also don't think they would come with us while the cannibal leader is still alive. They seem to be afraid of this--"

Faith grinds his sandals into the floor, then turns up a foot and looks at the bottom of the sandal as though he has stepped in something unpleasant. He points at the invisible unpleasantness.

"--Klocak--"

He sets his foot back down. "--person."


Cannibal Settlement

Faith Dagger wrote:
Faith nods to the near woman and sweeps his hand from her toward the bed.

The woman grins (again revealing those teeth) when Faith motions to the bed. She grabs his hand and starts (trying) to pull him to the old furniture.


Male Human Cavalier 8
chavamana wrote:
The woman grins (again revealing those teeth) when Faith motions to the bed. She grabs his hand and starts (trying) to pull him to the old furniture.

"Well, we do need to keep 'em occupied..."


Ranger 8

Áine rolls her eyes again, looks to the others, "Shall we finish 'rescuing the egg' while these two finish getting their rocks off?" she asks starting to move towards the door, then stops, doing a 180 almost as if she came up glancing off a brick wall. She shakes her head, giving Faith a small glare before refocusing, personality visibly shifting, "Wait, no," she says, breathing in and running her tongue over her lips while slowly arching her body and giving the boys and tattooed girls a meaningful look. "Hey, don't suppose you can find out if your girlfriends are into a little bondage can you?" she asks, smoothly putting a loop then a small noose into the end of a rope. She slides her wrist into it, slips it tight and playfully pulls and strains against it hand opening, curling, clenching, then removing it again while giving the aggressive cannibal women a slightly steamy smile. She gives her lower lip a playful tuck and chew. Her eyes narrow as she nods her head towards the bed and cocks an eyebrow, breast again swelling, conveying obvious desire and intent.


Male Human Warpriest 8

Cannibal Settlement

"I just failed to communicate twice at the same time," Faith mutters.

He looks back at Áine, looks at the woman, raises an eyebrow. "Great idea." Motions for the woman to sit down, lie back, put her hands together.


Male Human Cavalier 8

"Okay, this is exactly like Love Slave of the Shackles," Zaine says to no one in particular.


Cannibal Settlement

"oh yeah!" Sasha looks down the stairs. "It was just outside the door..."

Although cannibal woman watched Áine with some interest, she shakes her head. "ما می توانیم او را بچرخانیم اما این برای من بسیار سرگرم کننده است.?"

She smiles, "من معتقد به اعتماد به نفس هستم"

A pause, then politely, "اگر می خواهید، من می توانم کراوات کنم شما فقط ورزشی بیشتری نگاه کردید"

Comprehend Language:
"We can tie her up but that would be far too restricting for fun for me."

"I'm a firm believer in fun."

"I can tie you up, if you like. You just looked more athletic. "


Ranger 8

Dice:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Sing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
dance: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Never mind. Disallowed.:

Áine begins to sing and dance. Her voice and expression sensuous and exciting, setting the mood well. Her movements...well, it's obvious she is not a professional, but she's trying.

"In a camp in the jungle
I want you now for a tumble
In gear smeared with grime
They'll be gone in no time."

She casts off her cloak in a twirl and fling towards Faith and his erstwhile paramour.

"In all the ways my mother taught me how
I want, I want you now
In any place you'll allow
I want you now, i want you now"

The noose again goes over her hand tightening around her wrist. She extends it out long, stretching, showing her lines. Another twirl, following her left hand as her right goes to her waist, and she is alongside the bed as her haramaki drops to the floor. She sits and flows onto the bed, and a quick roll finds her astraddle one of the women thereon, her torso undulating above. A quick, smooth motion pulls the noose from her wrist over their hands and onto the womans wrist. A wrap around, then through the space between her arms and around one of the headboard poles and the cannibal(ess?)'s arms are effectively neutralized. Áine smiles suggestively, playfully continuing to rock and grind above the woman.

"It's never very hard stayin' true
When i'm stayin' true to you
And your kisses are all i think about
The proof is in your moves and your grooves
And the little things you do
And the silly things you laugh about"

She smiles under long lashes, making her way down the woman's body, hands sliding along her side's, lips whispering selectively over her exposed skin and down her legs, her hands take the woman's right foot, surrounding it and thumbs pressing in from the heel out, center out. Then a loop, loop pull firmly, not painfully, but enough to make sure she knows she's caught and helpless. A loop around another banister and she repeats the process for her other leg. Pressing in and massaging up the secured leg and down the other before securing her other limb, rendering her completely immobile. Her eyes turn to the second woman (on the bed) her eyes smoldering with passion and promise. If she meets no resistance, the 2nd woman is soon trusses up as well.

Lyrics loosely adapted from 'Striptease' by Hawksley Workman


Male Human Warpriest 8

”No go.”


Ranger 8

Áine's attempts at seduction and subterfuge are shut down. She pouts, takes a step away from Faith and LeaderLady and picks up her stuff. "No. she says in answer to the big northerner.
"So shall we do this the easy way and just tie them up and gag them? Or going to see what happens if we just leave them be?" she smirks, "or do you want to spend your time here while we take care of the rest of them?"


Faith Dagger wrote:
”No go.”

With a pout at Faith's head shake, the woman flounces back to her seat on the chest. "خوب. اگر نمیخواهید کمک کنید هر گونه سرگرمی که باید بردارید. Klocak به زودی عقب خواهد ماند، اگر اقامت شما شام خواهد بود، به مادر و یا شیطان داده شده است. احتمالا شام، شما به نوعی Klocak دوست دارید که از جنگ جدا شوید تا او بتواند خون خود را بپوشاند."

Comprehend Language:
"Fine. If you don't want to be any help and not any fun you should go. Klocak will be back soon, if stay you'll be dinner, given to Mother, or to the Devil. Probably dinner, you're the kind Klocak likes to rip apart in combat so he can bathe in blood."


Male Human Warpriest 8

Cannibal Settlement

"She says if we won't be any fun, we should go. If we stay, we'll be dinner -- or given to Mother -- or given to the Devil."

Faith bows to the women. "I think we should go."

Faith backs out of the room.


Ranger 8

Áine shrugs and follows.


Male Human Cavalier 8

"'Night, ladies," Zaine says, touching the brim of his hat, before leaving the room.


Ranger 8

Áine's eyebrow again arches slightly, but thistime is accompanied by a somewhat quizzical smile.


Cannibal Settlement

On the first floor, after you descend from the chieftain's boudoir and harem, you are able to check both doors. The first looks like it was once a storage room, but both of the room has been emptied to make room for bed made of driftwood with a fluffy feather mattress. You see the remains of several meals - remarkably familiar to you as they are in the same packaging as the rations from the Jenivere.

Behind the other door you find a cluttered room decorated with ship detritus - including a devil-shaped figurehead as the centerpiece of the room.

K: History DC 20:
Looking around the room, you find a number of items and relics. You'd guess that everything in the room dates back 70 years - to the beginning of House Thrune's rule in Cheliax.

Peeking outside, you don't see any people (although you do know there is the raised guard post on the north side of the settlement).

There is a tiny black monkey climbing on the egg near the lighthouse, tapping on the leathery surface.


Male Human Cavalier 8

Cannibal Settlement

chavamana wrote:

Peeking outside, you don't see any people (although you do know there is the raised guard post on the north side of the settlement).

There is a tiny black monkey climbing on the egg near the lighthouse, tapping on the leathery surface.

"Depending on how good that monkey is at getting into eggs, we might need to move a little quicker."


Ranger 8

Cannibal Settlement

Quote:
"Depending on how good that monkey is at getting into eggs, we might need to move a little quicker."

Áine nods, heads quickly but silently towards the guard post using whatever cover might happen to be available.


Ranger 8

Seeing that she will have to pass the egg to get to the door, Áine pauses to remove the monkey 'threat'. She switches to a blunt headed arrow, makes sure she has a shot that can be deflected past the egg and into the forest, and fires. Not waiting to see the results of her shot, she immediately heads to the door.

Dice:

non-lethal Comp.bow: 1d20 + 9 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 9 - 4 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9


The arrow makes a clean hit on the monkey, bouncing the creature off of the egg and rolling across the ground. After the barest of moments, the monkey rolls to its feet and runs across the central 'plaza' of the settlement towards the buildings at the southeast with the jungle behind.

As you creep towards the building below the guard tower, the shadows on the ground change slightly. Looking up, you see the tattooed woman who had been propositioning Faith standing on what looks like a rickety balcony outside of the chieftain's room - watching you, but not calling out and not doing any signaling.

You make it to the door of the low building abutting the guard tower, opening the door allows man funk to waft out. A quick glance reveals nothing moving in the dark interior but you do see a door on the far side which likely leads up to the guard tower.


Male Human Cavalier 8

Zaine, with his musket slung and whip ready, heads in with Tulip.


Ranger 8

And Áine follows, arrow already nocked.
Before entering, she tips her head briefly in the direction of the tower.


On the way to the communal hut, Sasha pauses by the egg, rubbing over the shell where the monkey had been knocking. After a moment she puts an ear to the shell, a broad smile breaking out at what she hears. After just a moment she follows the group into the man funk, she has to take a moment, breathing through her mouth, really looking like she wants to gag.

Opening the far door in the communal hut allows just a bit of the fresh water from the bay to circulate through the room of furs, blood and funk. Looking through the open door, you can see the two guards in the tower talking quietly. They seem to be distracted and keep looking towards the lighthouse.

The floor of the guard post is 10-feet above, a sturdy ladder leading up to the covered platform.

Perception DC 12 (no take-10):
1d20 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 4 = 12

The monkey, which had taken a solid blow from Aine's arrow, climbs in a window in the 'alchemical' hut rather than escaping into the jungle.


Male Human Cavalier 8

rollin:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

"Monkey went into the alchemical hut," Zaine observes.

He looks up at the guards, mentally makes a calculation, and readies his whip.

Surprise:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Zaine flicks the whip out, entangling one guard's ankle, and giving a yank, dragging the hapless man off the platform to fall heavily onto the floor.


Ranger 8

dice:

Perception dc12: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

"Damnit." Áine whispers, glancing back and pausing for an instant before moving into the communal room, "I was afraid of that. The cursed monkey is a familiar. Let's get this done quick." The last directed at Zaine. She smiles as she hears he has already obtained the same information.

Surprise?:

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Áine shoots one of the guards.


Male Human Warpriest 8

surprise?:

Faith triggers blessing of destruction and moves into position


GM:
monkey free skeleons, summon 2 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Sasha climb DC 0+5: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Zaine flicks the whip out, entangling one guard's ankle, and giving a yank, dragging the hapless man off the platform to fall heavily onto the platform floor.

Áine shoots one of the guards. The arrow going through the not-fallen guard's upper arm, looking like a particularly grisly piercing choice.

Faith triggers blessing of destruction and takes a 5-ft step to the base of the ladder.

Sasha swings around Faith, climbing up the ladder swiftly, pulling her rapier when she gets to the top.

Please give me initiatives for Round 1

Zaine:
With a CMB check in round 1 you can pull your tripped cannibal off of the platform. If successful, this will do 1d6 points of falling damage and bring the cannibal in range for Tulip.
Perception DC 17 (no take-10):
You hear a spiteful cackle from the alchemical hut plus you see the monkey sneak back out the window, heading for the skeleton pen.


Male Human Cavalier 8

Round 1:

Initiative
Zaine: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Tulip: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Zaine yanks the guard off the platform.
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Tulip snacks on the fallen man.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Perception 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human Warpriest 8

Jask:
Faith grins and shakes his head. "Has evil been destroyed? How much? Keep trying."

Big grin. "You forget who we were talking about for a minute?"

Round 1:

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Faith steps to the fallen guard and stabs at him with the +1 dagger.

Which I should name, so I can say "introduces him to Name"

to hit: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

critical check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
extra damage iff: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9


Ranger 8

Round 1:

Perception dc17: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Comp Bow1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 3 = 12
Comp Bow2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 3 = 10

If any cannibal cones into view and is still alive on her turn, she shoots him. If not, she quickly follows Sasha up the ladder.

"Sounds like the witch is sending the monkey to loose the skeletons on us." Áine says matter of factly.


GM:
Sasha int: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
witch: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
cannibal init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Cannibal falling damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Faith or Peception DC 10:
Jask laughs, a full bellied sound that comes from the older man's core. He claps Faith on the shoulder, "I can't imagine what it is like having a god who is so consistent."

"Magic is a tool and can be used for good or ill and Nethys supports that."

"Other than the remarkably consistent infestation of undead on the shores of this island, so you have the sense there is something... more?" Jask asks his joviality settling down into his more normal demenor.

Wayback Flex - Beach Camp Week 1 - The Backpack

After a day or so of seeing it just sitting in camp, Gelik asks. "So it isn't magic," pointing to the complicated knots on the bag. "And sure, they are there so someone can tell if the bag has been opened... but do we really care about that when we are wrecked on a cursed island of death and doom?"

Cannibal Settlement

Zaine yanks the guard off the platform. It's a near thing, but the man is dragged off the 10-foot platform to crash into the ground, heavily.

"Hey!" Sasha says, "I was planning on stabbing that!"

Tulip snacks on the fallen man, taking a chomp out of the man's leg.

Faith steps to the fallen guard and stabs at him with the +1 dagger, finishing off the cannibal on the ground.

In the courtyard behind you, you hear footfalls, but no words, no sounds of cannibals.

Aine shoots the same cannibal again, killing the man before he can utter a sound or draw his weapon.

"Seriously people," Sasha mutters as she slides back down the ladder, "If I didn't have red hair I'd be useless." That said she has a smile, happy that the group continues to mow through the cannibals without raising an alarm.

A) Perception DC 10 (no take-10):
The noise in the courtyard is a combination of the skeleton which had been held in the pen and a number of other skeleton which stain the ground red with dripping blood.

Four normal skeletons armed with rusty short swords and four bloody skeletons with only their bony claws.

A) Perception DC 15:
Behind the imposing wall of undead, you see a hunched old woman in the shadows of the building, the tiny monkey running over and climbing to her shoulder.


Male Human Warpriest 8

Jask or Perception DC 15:
"The undead alone give me that sense," Faith says. "And the ones who shipwrecked us believed it."

Faith shrugs; honest uncertainty. "We will find out. One way or another."

Cannibal Settlement

"Skeletons?" Faith says to Áine, "Now you're speaking my language."

Perception A: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

"Skeletons in the courtyard, and an old woman with a monkey hiding in the shadows of the building behind them," Faith says quietly.

"Dibs!"


Male Human Cavalier 8

Wayback Flex - Beach Camp Week 1 - The Backpack

chavamana wrote:
After a day or so of seeing it just sitting in camp, Gelik asks. "So it isn't magic," pointing to the complicated knots on the bag. "And sure, they are there so someone can tell if the bag has been opened... but do we really care about that when we are wrecked on a cursed island of death and doom?"

"Be my guest," Zaine tells him.

Cannibal Settlement

rollin:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

"Let's block that door," Zaine says. "Think I'm gonna shoot that witch if no one minds too much."

Round ?:
Tulip advances to the door, hissing at the skeletons.

Zaine moves up behind her, drops his whip and unslings his musket. In a series of ritualized movements, he brings it up to his shoulder, sights along the barrel, pulls the hammer back, and fires.

Spending one grit for deadeye
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
1d12 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human Warpriest 8

”I am in favor,” Faith says.

Spoiler:
i am going to bed. Here are a few turns of actions

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

1 - block door
2 - holy strike on áine’s bow
3 - holy strike on tulip


Ranger 8

Round 2:

Comp Bow1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 3 = 10
Comp Bow2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 3 = 6
crit con Comp Bow1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
add Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 6) + 10 = 20
crit con Comp Bow2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
add Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (5, 4) + 10 = 19
damage most likely 16...or 55 depending

Áine follows Faiths words and smiles perhaps a little cruelly. Two arrows quickly pierce the shadows, unerringly seeking her out.

401 to 450 of 2,767 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Shipwrecked and the Vaults of Madness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.