Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Shackled City Adventure Path by GM Rutseg

Game Master Balacertar

Cauldron's map
Current map

Campaign diary
Loot sheet
Old loot sheet (Maxim)

Group Stealth (passive): -6 (Kikinnin)
Group Stealth (active): 4 (Kikinnin)
Group Perception: 21 (Marigold)
Group Sense motives: 24 (Marigold)
Group Spellcraft: 20 (Maxim)
Group Appraise: 20 (Maxim)


5,751 to 5,800 of 5,957 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>

Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Round 1

Status:

AC = 23
HP = 74/74
Weapon Equipped = +1 Dwarven Greataxe
Condition(s) = None

Kikinnin debates the next couple of moments, not liking the thought of entering the water, but resigning himself to the fate. He begins the wading. Double Move

If each square requires 4 squares of movement, a double move for the dwarf only gets him two squares, eh?

Hopefully, JJ and Juraan can benefit from a +4 bonus to the Fear roll, being 10' from Kikinnin...


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Before...

Maxim listens to Cherrit's claim to have been searching for Zenith.

Sense Motive Take 10 for 20

He scowls, and nods in agreement at Marigold's assessment;

"Threads o' truth in those words... Reckon they did search for Zenith... Motivations a'hind such an endeavour are murky tho..."

As the dwur moves away, he shouts back to the captives;

"Don't go anywhere you two. Got a might more jawin' to do with you pair when we come back."

TORTURE CHAMBER

Like Kikinnin, the gun-mage stares grim faced at the dead dwur.

"Ach. Another poor damn fool drawn along by Zenith. Blood on his hands..."

Maxim stoops to check the corpse for any signs of identification - clan marks, the calloused hands of a smith, anything that might tell the dwarves who this once was;

Lore (Malachite):1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Round 1 (Redux)

As the shout goes up of another terrible undead foe, Maxim retrieves his wand (Move Action) using it to bolster his protection (Use Wand of Mage Armour - Standard Action)

Round 2 Buffs/Conditions: Mage Armour (+4AC)

Maxim pushes past his comrades, and swallows his fear DC15 Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21, stowing his wand as he goes (20ft Move).

He halts and draws his double barrel pistol (Move Action) bellowing to his comrades engaging the foul mummy;

"We need room god's darn it! Try and force the thing backward iffen ye can!"


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

Round 1
Hearing Ryan's warning about the Mummy, Juraan moves up and shoots the only spell he thinks will work down here against it:
« ცეცხლმოკიდებული ცეცხლი » . . "scorching ray (fire)", in draconic
scorching ray (fire), point blank: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18 . . shooting into melee
damage: 5d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 4, 5) + 1 = 19

Round 2
And then tries the same spell again: « סקאָרטשינג פייַער » . . "scorching ray (fire)", in terran
scorching ray (fire), point blank: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 4 = 23 . . shooting into melee
to confirm critical: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 4 = 6 . . rats!
damage: 5d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3, 5, 3, 6) + 1 = 19

I figure the Flaming Sphere would be a wasted spell if I used it in this water-logged environment.
Since it's a ranged touch attack, I figured it's worth the risk in these tight confines.


Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Kikinnin wades the best he can through the waters.

Maxim advances as well, creating a magical defense and readying his gun.

Will vs fear+paladin's aura DC 16: 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 4 = 19
Juraan is panicking on the figure of the mummy, when Kikinnin's divine braveness inspires the professor on seeing the dwarf placing himself in between the mummy.

He then points towards the undead and nukes the creature with a rain of fire! The moldering linen takes fire despite the water of the room, burning further on the mummy!
I counted only 4d6, is the 5d6 a mistake or an extra power? -> 27 damage +50% = 40

Mummy: 43 damage
JJ: 52/59 hp, shield of faith 1 min remaining
Maxim: 35/39 hp, mage armor 1h
Juraan: 35/39 hp
Marigold: 50/63 hp
Round 2: Kikinnin, JJ, Round 3: Maxim, Marigold, Juraan, Ryan, Mummy


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

@ GM Rusteg: Ooops! That was a typo. That should have been 4d6, not 5d6.
I'll patch that up in my cut and past file of stuff


M HP 54/54 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +11 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (3d6 ) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (last 3 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-5/5, 3rd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

Round 2

Ryan tries to hold the flaming mummy back from the others....

+1 hvy mace: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Damage+channel: 1d8 + 3 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (1, 3, 5) = 18 9 point of positive energy DC15 Will for half


Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Will DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Ryan brings Masterkey over the mummy head calling to Abadar as he does so. There is a explosion of positive energy that blasts the undead. Nevertheless, the creature resist partially the mace and the energy damage both.
The mummy is almost destroyed by the powerful smite, but it holds enough to answer back.

slam: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
Damage+mummy rot: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

The mummy responds back with a powerful slam on the cleric's head!
Fort DC 16 vs supernatural curse/disease

Mummy: 51 damage
JJ: 52/59 hp, shield of faith 1 min remaining
Maxim: 35/39 hp, mage armor 1h
Juraan: 35/39 hp
Marigold: 50/63 hp
Ryan: 39/54
Round 3: Kikinnin, JJ (x2), Round 4: Maxim, Marigold (x2), Juraan, Ryan, Mummy


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

Round 3
"Just stay dead, damn you!" says Juraan just before he casts another spell
« ცეცხლმოკიდებული ცეცხლი » . . "scorching ray (fire)", in draconic
scorching ray (fire), point blank: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 7 - 4 = 10 . . firing into melee
damage: 4d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3, 5, 3) + 1 = 14


HP 61/63 l AC 19, T 11, FF 19 l CMD 13 l F +6, R +3, W +8; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (0/2), L1: 0/7, L2: 2/7, L3: 0/5 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +12
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Heal +9, Kn. Arcana +6, Kn. Local +5, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +6, Kn. Geography +6, Kn. History +10, Profession: Librarian +10, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +8, Concentration +11
Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 7 l Active Conditions: Prayer l Hero Points 2/3

Round 2

Trying desperately to keep her head above the dank water, Marigold paddles...

Swim (DC 10): 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (5) - 5 = 0
______

Round 3

...and continues paddling, though her anxiety magnifies as the battle now rages right next to her...

Swim (DC 10): 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (12) - 5 = 7
______

At this rate Marigold's gravestone is going to read, 'Drowned in a Pool of Mummy Water'!


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Not 100% but won't we take a -4 hit from ranged attacks into melee and a further -4 soft cover provided by Ryan/Kikinnin? The potential -8 to ranged attacks (touch/standard) has definitely affected my strategy thus far.

Also are we on Round 3 or 4? Didn't act in R3... but am up for R4? :S

Round 3 Buffs/Conditions: Mage Armour (+4AC)

Maxim loads one barrel of his double-barrel pistol w/ black powder and bullet (Standard Action)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Observing his effectiveness, Juraan creates another ray of fire, but this time it splashes on the water with a smoldering puff of smoke.

Marigold fights against the mummy rotted waters without success. She starts having a terrible time trying not to drink the water. Due to the weight of her breastplate, it is easy for her to touch the bottom. She would be able to walk through with some effort. 20' to advance one square and you have total cover from out of water attacks (that is no AoO for you moving through the bottom)

Maxim works on fully loading his new pistol with powder before it gets all wet.

Mummy: 51 damage
JJ: 52/59 hp, shield of faith 1 min remaining
Maxim: 35/39 hp, mage armor 1h
Juraan: 35/39 hp
Marigold: 50/63 hp
Ryan: 39/54
Round 2: Kikinnin, JJ (x2), Round 3: Maxim, Marigold, Juraan, Ryan, Mummy

I think Juraan is properly accounting for the no Precise Shot feat penalty, and I am already accounting for the cover bonus to AC. I think we are having it good, but let me know if I am missing something. Note in addition to the companions soft cover, there is the water cover

About the rounds: I mistakenly increased the round on post 5754. I have fixed it just now, sorry for the confusion and thanks Maxim for noting it up ;)


M HP 54/54 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +11 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (3d6 ) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (last 3 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-5/5, 3rd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

Round 3

Ryans shields catches most of the creature's blow but the hand still rings his bell momentarily.
Fort Save(DC16): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

"JJ, get Marigold!"

With the positive energy affecting the creature, Ryan takes a risk with another spell.

cast defensively(DC15): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Disrupt Undead(ranged touch): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

I would've been amazed if my last attack hit the mummy.
Undead usually have poor touch AC, but not that poor (unfortunately).


Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Ryan resists to the mummy's curse, then carefully casts a spell. When he points to the undead and a bright sparkling ray jumps over it, the mummy profits his lowered defenses to slam the cleric.
slam AoO: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Damage+mummy rot: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

The strong hand twists Ryan's face, but his ray disrupts the mummy's no-health anyway.

AoO claritifaction:

Note ranged attacks generate AoOs, thus, casting defensively is not enough in this cases (but saves 1 AoO if the foe has Combat Reflexes).

For once, JJ seems hesitant to rush in and remains at the corridor, most probably due to the scary presence of the mummy.

slam: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32
Damage+mummy rot: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

The mummy slams once more at Ryan, with his other hand this time breaking the cleric's right shoulder.
Ryan: 2 more curse/disease Fort 16 rolls

The mummy's linens seem in very bad shape and almost to the point of destruction.

Mummy: 54 damage, almost destroyed
JJ: 52/59 hp, shield of faith 1 min remaining
Maxim: 35/39 hp, mage armor 1h
Juraan: 35/39 hp
Marigold: 50/63 hp
Ryan: 10/54
Round 3: Kikinnin (x2), JJ (x2), Round 4: Maxim, Marigold, Juraan, Ryan, Mummy


M HP 54/54 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +11 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (3d6 ) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (last 3 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-5/5, 3rd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

Fort Save(DC16): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Fort Save(DC16): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15 Well that wasn't good, onset 1 minute, GM will need advisement on the curse removal part of the equation, at least if Ryan survives that long.

Ryan is rocked by both the left and rights from the creature in front of him, dust from the creature showering him in the process, sneezing and coughing momentarily, he continues to fight the creature.

Channel positive energy: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6) = 12 DC15 will for half


HP 61/63 l AC 19, T 11, FF 19 l CMD 13 l F +6, R +3, W +8; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (0/2), L1: 0/7, L2: 2/7, L3: 0/5 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +12
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Heal +9, Kn. Arcana +6, Kn. Local +5, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +6, Kn. Geography +6, Kn. History +10, Profession: Librarian +10, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +8, Concentration +11
Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 7 l Active Conditions: Prayer l Hero Points 2/3

Round 4

Swim (DC 10): 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (19) - 5 = 14

With a burst of strength, Marigold finally manages to begin treading water. Realizing that she needed to get her feet on solid ground to work her magic, she begins moving through the water...
______

If she can, Marigold would prefer to go back the way she came and get out of the water entirely. If she can't, then she'll start making for the opposite side of the room (and will eat the AoO if there's one coming).


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

Round 4
Cursing his poor aim last time, Juraan tries to hit the mummy again with a less taxing spell:
« ჩაშლას არ მკვდარი » . . "disrupt undead", in draconic
disrupt undead, point-blank: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 7 - 4 = 4 . . shooting into melee
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

So much for good aim! :P


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Round 4 Buffs/Conditions: Mage Armour (+4AC)

Maxim squints and watches, trying to time a shot with his loaded pistol... As he does the gun-mage imbues the weapon with a smidgen of magic (Arcane Strike - Swift Action)

"Apologies ahead o' time Professor... This'll likely deafen yer ancestors!"

Seeing a hit of damp mummy through the crush of bodies, he squeezes the trigger (Standard Action - Firing into melee)

Ranged Touch: Pistol (-4 Pen for Shooting into Melee): 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 7 - 4 = 18

Damage (Treated as Magic for overcoming DR): Pistol (+Arcane Strike): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Round 2

Status:

AC = 23
HP = 74/74
Weapon Equipped = +1 Dwarven Greataxe
Condition(s) = None

Needing only one more advance to engage with the rottin' mummy, Kikinnin pushes forward in the water, into the newly made space. My rounds' posting expects that Ryan moved one square out of the way, like a proper priest. If Ryan isn't moving out of the way, then Kikinnin's first swing is the only one that counts.

For the creature's nature, the black-beard brings his Smite to bear for the first time this day. Swift Action- Smite Evil

+1 Dwarven Greataxe, Power Attack, Smite: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 2 + 3 = 29 for 1d10 + 3 + 4 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 3 + 4 + 14 = 30 damage

Round 3, If Needed

+1 Dwarven Greataxe, Power Attack, Smite: 1d20 + 11 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 2 + 3 = 14 for 1d10 + 3 + 4 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 4 + 7 = 16 damage

Iterative: 1d20 + 6 - 2 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 6 - 2 + 3 = 9 for 1d10 + 3 + 4 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 4 + 7 = 20 damage


Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Kikinnin attempts to enter the melee but Ryan seems resolved to protect the group from the mummy with his body regardless of how much he is starting to cough.

Will DC 15: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
The cleric makes his Abadar symbol up in the air and channels another wave of energy. The mummy protects itself from the wave, but nevertheless it is just too much to hold and is suddenly shattered into dust that melds into the water.

Marigold finally succeeds to get her head out of the waters while Kikinnin, Maxim and Juraan try to work to get a spot of the undead.

Combat is over!

Mummy: 60 damage, destroyed
JJ: 52/59 hp, shield of faith 1 min remaining
Maxim: 35/39 hp, mage armor 1h
Juraan: 35/39 hp
Marigold: 50/63 hp
Ryan: 10/54, mummy rot

Once the mummy is removed, the examination of the dwarf corpse can continue.

Heal DC 15:

The multiple mutilations and numerous wounds suggest the dwarf died from torture excess. By the state of nails, rigor mortis and other facts, you could say he died a couple of weeks ago after a tough fight against his wounds.
There is something odd in the dwarf. His skin is covered with dark scales.

Kikinnin, Maxim or Lore(Malachite) DC 15:

This is Pocca Rouradont, Kikinnin's father, who was previously thought to had been killed by Kazhun.


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Going to belay posting and let Kikinnin run with this...


Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

With the body released from its manacles, Kikinnin carries it out of the watery chamber, in order to rest it on the hallway floor. He is able to lay eyes upon the corpse, seeking to understand if their mission was now over.

Heal Check v DC 15: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Kneeling in plate, the black-beard takes care to lift each arm, one at a time, for a look along the rib cage. He does the same for the torso, front to back, rolling the body gently to continuously inspect the entry wounds and the flensing marks from the torture tools.

Maxim wrote:
"Ach. Another poor damn fool drawn along by Zenith. Blood on his hands..."

"Maxim is right. This isn't Zenith himself, just another damn fool dwarf..." Kikinnin looks directly into Maxim's eyes.

"Kroppen skal vende tilbage til Malachit, for en ordentlig begravelse. Vi skylder ham så meget."

Dwarven:

"The body needs returning to Malachite, for a proper funeral. We owe him that much."


HP 61/63 l AC 19, T 11, FF 19 l CMD 13 l F +6, R +3, W +8; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (0/2), L1: 0/7, L2: 2/7, L3: 0/5 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +12
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Heal +9, Kn. Arcana +6, Kn. Local +5, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +6, Kn. Geography +6, Kn. History +10, Profession: Librarian +10, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +8, Concentration +11
Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 7 l Active Conditions: Prayer l Hero Points 2/3

Marigold splutters and coughs as she manages to haul herself out of the deep water, staggering back along the corridor to flop down on the ground to catch her breath.

"Bleaugh! M-Mummy water!" she exclaims as she quickly takes a sip of water from her own canteen to rinse her mouth. "Wh-why would they j-just leave s-something like that running l-loose down here!?"

After she's had a moment to collect herself she climbs to her feet once more. "R-Ryan? That...that l-looked like that r-really hurt j-just now. Are you ok-kay?"

As Maxim and Kikinnin exchange words in their native tongue, Marigold looks at them askance. Something seemed...off...with their discovery of the dead dwarf but she wasn't sure what it might be.


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

Juraan then points down the hall opposite.
"That's as good a place as any to go to get out of this pool."
"But Ryan needs healing more than the rest of us first, though."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male HP 49/59; LoH 0/3 (3d6); AC 21(24 SoF), Touch 14, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 6; Perception +11 (+13 vs humans, +15 vs evil outsiders; extra +2 in urban; +4 in abyss)

JJ tears himself from the corridor and guiltiy splashes through the room to catch up with the others. His face is white and his arms still shake.

"Tha..that thing..." he stammers, seemingly ovetaken with Marigolds stammer.

Paizo Con Oz was a lot of fun, but ...exhausting.


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Maxim meets Kikinnin's stare with a solemn expression and a nod;

"At vi gør bror."

Dwarven:

That we do brother

Kikinnin:

Maxim obviously recognises the dwur, but stoically respects Kikinnin's reasoning not to make this public.

(Am just checking you did read the Spoiler for us above ;)


M HP 54/54 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +11 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (3d6 ) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (last 3 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-5/5, 3rd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

Taking a moment after the fire to look inwardly at himself.
heal: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22 Hopefully that is enough to know what he is facing

Coughing Ryan moves out of the way for the others to enter the watery torture chamber, leaning against the wall a moment he thanks Abadar..

"Thank you for your cleansing power, the abomination has been sent to it's final judgement. Yet in that sending I am now cursed by the creatures own filth. I beseech you Abadar to grant me Remove Curse."

Ryan has neither Remove Curse or Remove Disease prepared, burning Hero Point to exchange Prayer for Remove Curse

"Remove maledicite terrae"

Caster level check (DC13?): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 I think that should work
"Kikinnin, I should have <cough> let you take the lead.. <cough> Can you remove the mummy's rot affecting me?" Remove Disease


Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Maxim:

Oh, aye, the spoilers have been read, and you read it right.

Kikinnin takes his shield off, and sets it on the floor of the hallway. He then lifts the dead dwarf's body, and rests it upon the shield, preventing it from touching the floor directly.

Ryan wrote:
"Kikinnin, I should have <cough> let you take the lead..."

Kikinnin turns to face Ryan. "You corked the hallway. You could have stepped aside, and let others into the fight, but you didn't." He speaks the words as a matter of fact.

Ryan wrote:
"<cough> Can you remove the mummy's rot affecting me?"

"If I remember correctly, Jenya had preparations for such a thing. Can't you do the same for yourself? I can only heal, and ease the fatigue of the march, from all I can tell, and have done. I haven't used Abadar's Gift to cure disease, priest. Not sure it works that way."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Ryan understands he is facing a dangerous disease called mummy rot, and quickly reacts praying for the curse associated to be removed.

Ryan:

I requested Marigold before to spend half her spells in order to make a special use of the HP in order to cast an unknown spell one lever higher.
In this case, I think the penalty for the special use shall be at enough to expend 2 spells of the same level. So, this will be prayer and another spell to spontaneously cast a non prepared cleric spell.


Abadar acknowledges the need of his devoted follower and concedes. The golden key at Ryan's neck suddenly starts shimmering with a bright divine light. The curse falling upon Ryan instantly disappears. He does though feel the disease is quickly affecting him and will start soon making him pay its toll.

Meanwhile, Kikinnin prepares his shield for the dead dwarf to lay down there.


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Maxim silently watches as Kikinnin reverently lays the dwur upon his shield.

As the warrior stoically comments on the group's (and more specifically Ryan's) tactical flaw, the gun-mage pats his bror upon his shoulder;

"Easy Bror. Taskerhill was just followin' our usual modus operandi in such situations... We all done it... corked the bottle just when everyone is parched fer a drop..."

The wizard-merchant flashes a forced smile toward Ryan then nods at the vanquished undead;

"Point is, we're goin' ta git ourselves in too deep one day. Going forward in this watery maze, best we be canny about engagin' eh?"


Male HP 49/59; LoH 0/3 (3d6); AC 21(24 SoF), Touch 14, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 6; Perception +11 (+13 vs humans, +15 vs evil outsiders; extra +2 in urban; +4 in abyss)

JJ just remains quiet with a guilty expression on his face for having missed the battle.


M HP 54/54 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +11 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (3d6 ) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (last 3 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-5/5, 3rd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

Was thinking your current LOH ability allowed the use of cure disease from your current level up info.

"My intent was never <cough> to blockade the doorway, but the creature moved much faster than I expected at first. As for Jenya being able to cure disease, I can as well, but it is all I can do to today, to remove the curse. I had not prepared to fight a curse or disease down here. Prayer and Sunlight at the time felt more useful; now not so much."

GM:
no worries, 2 gone....

if no cure for disease:

Con Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Cha Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Ryan moves over to where Kikinnin's father lays, kneeling down he takes a bit of salt and two copper pieces, laying them on the dwarfs eyes.
"salvavitque" Leaving his head down he says a quiet prayer, standing he looks at Kikinnin.

"I can't do much for him now but he will remain as he is for another week. until we can return. Perhaps maybe some help will still remain for him at that time."


HP 61/63 l AC 19, T 11, FF 19 l CMD 13 l F +6, R +3, W +8; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (0/2), L1: 0/7, L2: 2/7, L3: 0/5 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +12
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Heal +9, Kn. Arcana +6, Kn. Local +5, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +6, Kn. Geography +6, Kn. History +10, Profession: Librarian +10, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +8, Concentration +11
Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 7 l Active Conditions: Prayer l Hero Points 2/3

"I c-can't help...c-curing d-disease is s-something outside my wh-wheelhouse," Marigold adds, chewing her lower lip anxiously. Though some of her own magics mimicked what Ryan was capable of, Marigold knew that she was no priest but something else entirely. "B-but I can at least h-help with the r-rest," she offers as she channels some of her magic into mending priest's wounds.

Cure Serious Wounds (Ryan): 3d8 + 7 ⇒ (3, 5, 7) + 7 = 22
Cure Moderate Wounds (Ryan): 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (2, 1) + 7 = 10
Cure Light Wounds (Ryan): 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

"Th-there...at l-least most of the ph-physical wounds are g-gone..."
______

That should put Ryan back to 52/54 by my count.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision
Ryan wrote:
"As for Jenya being able to cure disease, I can as well, but it is all I can do today, to remove the curse."

Kikinnin hears strain in the priest's voice, something he takes for desperation, a fearful respect of the rot given to him from the mummy. The black-beard doesn't know the full extent of the woven curse-disease, nor the only manner of cure. He does know that Ryan turned to him, petitioned him for something beyond his ken, and slowly lets the thought deepen.

Abadar, Your man is suffering here. You've given me great gifts of healing, but I've never burned disease from a body before. I don't consider myself a healer. Not like Ryan and Marigold. If You're listening, I will humbly ask You to heal Ryan of his disease. He worships You deeply, so just give him the cure now.

Kikinnin looks Ryan over, waiting. In several short seconds, the black-beard starts to itch his hands through his gloves. He doesn't seem to notice it consciously, at first. After it becomes difficult to ignore, Kikinnin finds himself removing a single glove to look at his hand more closely. The soft skin in the palm of his hand radiates a deep red. Several long seconds, and the black-beard understands.

Kikinnin steps up on Ryan, and places the red palm against the side of the priest's neck. From his palm, the red radiates into Ryan's neck, and feathers out, until the glow is gone. Lay on Hands- Mercy(Diseased)

"There, then. I don't know how you knew to ask me, Ryan. I could have used your guidance, if you knew that someone who could call on Abadar to heal wounds could also cure disease. Perhaps the rot was already too deep for you to instruct me. Fortunately, Abadar's a good listener."

Kikinnin turns to JJ. "If you're ready, JJ. Let's get going."


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

"Unfortunately, healing is something I'm not at all good at."
"I think we better carry on. The sooner we can take of this business and return to Cauldron, the better!"


Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Kikinnin mercy CLc DC 16: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
When the red glow from Kikinnin's hand disappears, Ryan suddenly stops sweating. The cleric recovers his natural color and the disease is purged from his body before it can punish his vitals.

Juraan sends his dancing lights to the front and discover the corridor turns to the left. Moving on, the group reaches to a halt when the perfectly sculpted tunnel abruptly ends.


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

Moving my icon to the end of said tunnel as a peg-point

"This is ... annoying! Why bother digging out a dead-end tunnel like this?" Juraan says to nobody in particular.

Unless something untoward happens reaching the end of the tunnel, Juraan will try and see if there's a hidden door or something.
(At the end of the tunnel)

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Male HP 49/59; LoH 0/3 (3d6); AC 21(24 SoF), Touch 14, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 6; Perception +11 (+13 vs humans, +15 vs evil outsiders; extra +2 in urban; +4 in abyss)

JJ watches in amazement as the three holy workers put their talents together to cure the devastating injuries that Ryan took from the Mummy.

He gives a quick nod to the dwarf. "Right, ahead I go!"

JJ quickly jogs up, "Hold up professor... may pay to let those of us with elf-metal armor to get between you and too much danger."


Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin does his best to keep up with the others, expecting nothing but conflict and horror around each and every corner of this frog den. When he rounds the hallway corner, he takes small relief from seeing a dead end, instead of another undead creature or pack of frog folk.

He waits long enough to hear if they need to reverse their direction, or one of them finds a way through.


HP 61/63 l AC 19, T 11, FF 19 l CMD 13 l F +6, R +3, W +8; +2 bonus vs. illusions l Lucky Halfling (1/1), Spray of Shooting Stars (0/2), L1: 0/7, L2: 2/7, L3: 0/5 l Init +6 l Senses: Perception +12
Skills:
Diplomacy +11, Heal +9, Kn. Arcana +6, Kn. Local +5, Kn. Planes +8, Kn. Religion +6, Kn. Geography +6, Kn. History +10, Profession: Librarian +10, Sense Motive +15, Spellcraft +8, Concentration +11
Female Halfling Oracle (Heavens) 7 l Active Conditions: Prayer l Hero Points 2/3

"N-nowhere to g-go? Th-that seems s-strange..." Marigold murmurs, looking around for something they might've missed.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13


Shackled City: Player's Guide - Expectations | Shackled City map

Juraan examines the end of the corridor and confirms there is a secret door. Positioning himself on the first place, JJ pushes open the stone door to uncover the widest and tallest room he has ever discovered.

B5. SHRINE TO THE SEA MOTHER
A seventy-foot-high statue of a lobster-headed and lobster-clawed woman dominates this chamber. Its eyes glow with a bright crimson that illuminates the room. An iron-railed balcony rings the room at a height of thirty feet, above a pool of water. A stairway leads up to a platform directly across the chamber that encircles the midsection of the statue, a few feet below its massive crustacean claws. The balcony follows the walls three-quarters of the way around the chamber. To the east and west are stairs leading both up and down. About thirty feet above this balcony is another balcony, which extends only half-way along the left and right walls. Frescoes of bloody sacrifices—mostly stylized kuo-toas carrying dismembered body parts—cover the walls. Every single kuo-toa depicted is facing the lobster statue.

From the secret door position, it is impossible to appreciate the higher floors, as a platform acts as a ceiling that covers any view. This platform is depicted with a dashed line. The stairs in the center of the room climb onto this platform

In this floor, at the bottom of the enormous room, a group of kuo-toas are engaged in rhythmic croaking while revering the magnificent lobster statue.

Kuo-toa perception vs JJ's Stealth:

JJ's active take 10 stealth+favored terrain: 10 + 10 + 2 = 22
Kuo-toas Perception-distance-distracted: 1d20 + 12 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (4) + 12 - 5 - 5 = 61d20 + 12 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 5 - 5 = 81d20 + 12 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 5 - 5 = 171d20 + 12 - 5 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 5 - 5 = 17

Please, provide a stealth check for every round the door remains open.
Any sound louder than a whisper will also grant the kuo-toas additional Perception checks.


M HP 54/54 | AC 19, touch 11, flat-footed 18 | Fort +9, Ref +3, Will +11 | Init +1, Perception +8, Stealth +1 | speed 30' | Channel Positive Energy 5/5 (3d6 ) | Inspiring Word 7/7 (last 3 round) |Judgement 1/1 | Agile Feet 7/7 |Cleric Spells (1st -5/5, 2nd-5/5, 3rd-4/4) | Inquisitor Spells (1st 2/2)

Earlier
Ryan sighs as it becomes apparent Kikinnin's mercies could work for him. Followed by the warmth of Marigold's healing.

"Thank you both, I really wasn't sure you could. See Ruphus, used to tell stories of Sir Garund of Evermire. How at times of great need he could heal the diseased with but a touch of his hand. My need was great and to speak with doubt..<sigh> Thank you."

Current

Ryan moves to end of the tunnel stopping before JJ opens the door.

Ryan will wait for the report as he is no where close to stealthy

Kn:Religion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

Woo! That is a big room!

Juraan will watch quietly as JJ opens the door.
He will have his bow ready. Just in case.
stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15 ... if needed


Male HP 49/59; LoH 0/3 (3d6); AC 21(24 SoF), Touch 14, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 6; Perception +11 (+13 vs humans, +15 vs evil outsiders; extra +2 in urban; +4 in abyss)

JJ quietly shuts the door, after getting a feel for the size of the room.

"Right... we might need a plan here." he says, especially after he realises half the group has yet to catch up.

"Do we rush them? And if so... that water looks to be pretty slow going. It might be better for Kikinnin and myself to try slip forward... or maybe just me to start. And then the rest go with missile fire if/when I am discovered? Any other suggestions or blessings?"


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

"Well, I can give you a head start with short-lived invisibility"
In game terms; the level 1 vanish spell
"They won't know you're there until you're right on top of them."
"The rest of us would then need to rush in quickly once you've got their attention."
"I just hope there aren't any others on those balconies."
"Anyone else have any ideas on ending this as quickly as possible?"
"At least we'll have surprise on our side to start with."


Dwarf Wizard (Spellslinger) 5/(Unchained) Rogue 2 | HP 39/39 | AC 18/T14/FF15 | F+4, R+8, W+6 | Perc +7, Dark Vision 60ft. | Init +3 | Move: 20ft.| Hero Points: 0 | Grit: 3/3
DC5 Knowledge Local check:
Known as "Garthûn's Gun" in Cauldron.
Skills:
+15: Dis Device; +14 Cr.Alchemy; +11: Kn.Local/Sen.Motive/Spellcraft; +10: Appraise/Cr.Weapons/Kn.Arcana/Kn.Dungeon; +8: Lore.Malachite/Lore.Jzadirune/Prof. Merchant/Sl.of Hand/Stealth; +7 Lore. Darklands

Maxim hangs back, reloading his pistol with bullet and powder as the scouting group decide on the next step.

Once signaled or informed of the intent, he'll more forward;

Stealth (when applicable): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21


Dwarven Ratcatcher HP 74 l AC 23, T 11, FF 22 l CMD 20 l F +11, R +8, W +9; +2 vs poison, spells/spell-like abilities l Init +1 l Senses: Perception +1, Darkvision

Kikinnin waits for the secret door to be closed, before speaking. "I don't suppose those doors across the way are open, and amenable to knocking on 'em? I'd hate to circle back, and find out that they're locked. Could be an easy distraction, if we attracted a group of them to opening them, while the rest of you here wait until you see movement..."

The black-beard looks to the others to figure on the doors' current state of lock-ed-ness. If it looks like the original doors from the main entrance from the initial ambush site are the same doors, Kikinnin will volunteer to circle back, and knock on them. He's amenable to other ideas, of course.


Male HP 49/59; LoH 0/3 (3d6); AC 21(24 SoF), Touch 14, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 6; Perception +11 (+13 vs humans, +15 vs evil outsiders; extra +2 in urban; +4 in abyss)

"Wouldn't those doors double back to the ones we saw near the entrance we came in through?" muses JJ.

"I like the idea, but coordinating the attack may be difficult..." he pauses to think a bit more.

"Wait, we came down some stairs to get there, were those doors on this level, or higher up? If they were on this level then they couldn't be the same ones as we passed at the entrance."


Male HP 49/59; LoH 0/3 (3d6); AC 21(24 SoF), Touch 14, Flat-footed 18, Fort 9, Ref 8, Will 6; Perception +11 (+13 vs humans, +15 vs evil outsiders; extra +2 in urban; +4 in abyss)

JJ wracks his memory. "But those doors were on this level. So unless we find a different way into the whole temple, I think we may need to go through the secret door. I like the plan to make us invisible. That would certainly give us a bit of an advantage."


status:
Mage Armour: AC 18 (t 12) (ff 16) | F+6, R+4, W+5 | CMB +5 CMD 17 | Init +2, Per +10, SM +1 | speed 30 ft | Acid Ray (1d6+3) 6/day | HP 37/39 | Hero Points 0/3
Human Male:
Racial Traits: +2 to One Ability (CHA), Bonus Feat, Skilled
Archer 1 / Crossblooded Sorcerer 6 (Black Draconic and Earth Elemental bloodlines)

"Don't get too far ahead of yourself, JJ."
"I can only make one person invisible at a time with this spell."
"And not for very long at that."
(only for 5 rounds, actually)
"So, when we're ready, I can make you invisible."
"Now that I think of it, if you go in first, we can go in right after."
"Once they start dealing with us, you can just appear out of nowhere."
"Your sword skills will definitely cause them grief once you appear."
"It's vital none of them make it to those double doors to sound an alarm."

"Before we enter, though, let me enhance Longthorn (Juraan's long bow) first."
« სიმძიმის მშვილდი » . . "gravity bow", in draconic ... good for 6 minutes

"Oh, yes. Need to make up some for my lack of armour too."
« ჯადოქრის ჯავშანი » . . "mage armour", in draconic ... AC at 18, good for 6 hours

"Just say the word, JJ and I'll make you vanish briefly just before you open that door again."

5,751 to 5,800 of 5,957 << first < prev | 110 | 111 | 112 | 113 | 114 | 115 | 116 | 117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [AP] The Shackled City by GM Rutseg - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.