Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Seekers FR Campaign Page

Game Master Toine


51 to 94 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Male Elf Ninja: 1

Remembering how the floating head named Gresh was summoned, Stanizlaus picks up a fist sized stone and tosses it into the middle of the chasm while intently watching the blob looking for any sort of reaction. If there is still no reaction, Stanizlaus calls out into the darkness for the guardian making sure to be no louder than the sound the stone makes. Gresh, there is an intruder!
After calling out (assuming no reaction from the blob of course), Stanizlaus assesses the situation more closely, and with his free hand quietly digs his hand into the bag of marbles grabbing a handful to throw if need be. Resolving to throw them all over the bridge should the creature advance his direction.

Note: At this point I have Stanizlaus readied to throw a handful of marbles, and/or quickly draw the sword


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

The blob, apparently pretty stupid, fails to notice the rock or Stanizlaus' call.

Stanizlaus crouches still hidden and waits. As he does, Gresh bobs up from the center of the room.

He sees the blob thing and yelps with delight. As Stanizlaus watches Gresh attacks the blob, valiantly attempting to eat it while laughing maniacally. At first the blob tries to fight back, hammering at the floating skull ferociously with its amorphous limbs. However, Gresh fails to notice the things blows and eventually manages to tear increasingly large chunks from the thing. Gresh then begins to eat the blue goopy chunks only to have them to spill out the back of his skull. Shortly after they drip out of Gresh they dissolve into nothingness, as if they had never been. Soon the chunks are dissolving before Gresh even has a chance to eat them.

Gresh continues by trying to lick the last chunks of the spectral thing from the light bridge, only to realize he no longer has a tongue. He then sighs and lays contentedly down on the bridge and begins to sing softly to himself.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus relaxes on seeing Gresh delightedly deal with the strange apparition. Standing up he smirks slightly and chuckles at the sight. Enjoy yourself Gresh?


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Gresh shifts his jaw - since he has no skin his teeth are always showing - but for some reason Stanizlaus seems to feel like Gresh is trying to smile at him. Spectrals! says Gresh enthusiastically. Dead, mindless spirits drawn here by the magic artifacts - dripping from the ceiling like fat from the seared haunch of a boar - delicious!

Gresh floats up bobbing around again in the air and he sounds curious now. Why did you hide from it? Are you a food-o-phobe? Do you also hide from pies and cupcakes? Are your teeth too rotten too chew up such a marshmellowy good creature?


Male Elf Ninja: 1

I believe our definitions on what food is differs, I can't say I would ever desire to eat such a thing.
Stanizlaus begins to carefully traverse the bridge, pausing as he nears Gresh.
I don't think I have ever come across some one quite like you master Gresh, it is an honor to have met you.
Stanizlaus salutes with a fist to his chest.
I must go now, Grumman is probably wondering where I am.
At that, Stanizlaus continues across the bridge to find Grumman.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Gresh nods as Stanizlaus passes him and then disappears into the darkness below the bridge.

The path leads to one a massive open circular vault door. Along the wall there are other similar vault doors in the wall, some at different heights. All have nothing in front of them except a sheer drop to the obsidian spikes below, and are made of a glittering silvery metal.

As Stanizlaus approaches he sees that the doors locking mechanism is incredibly complex, and is made of the same glittering metal as the rest of the door.

As he enters the vault door instead of seeing Grumman waiting for him he sees a wall of humanoid arms made from stone forming a barrier across the tunnel. Although the wall of arms is so dense that Stanizlaus can't see what is past it, there is a little bit of light visible from beyond the wall.

There is no text or any other clue to explain the wall. Stanizlaus recalls that there are enchanted sculptures that restrict access to some passages in the library. He knows the statues will not stop anyone who is supposed to have access to an area.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus pulls out the piece of paper he was handed for the purpose of acquiring the bottles of air and exposes the side with the seal to the wall.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

The arms all respond at once moving to open a passage forward. The image of dozens of disembodied arms all moving on their own is slightly disturbing - the movement reminds Stanizlaus of long grass being whipped erratically around in the wind. He walks through the passage and the arms close behind him. Standing behind the wall is Grumman, looking surly as ever.

What took you so long? he asks.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus looks to Grumman and deadpans, Gresh's dinner escaped.
He then walks toward Grumman, Lets not delay any further, lead the way.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Sorry for the delay. I've been trying to get a hold of Theo so that he can post, unsuccessfully. We're nearing the end of what I can do with just with you.

Grumman shrugs at the comments and leads Stanizlaus down a hallway that is almost suspiciously non-descript after the opulence and spectacular rooms that have preceded it. There are doors in the hallway, all strangely plain and nearly identical. There are a number of turns in the hallway. Grumman leads Stanizlaus first right, then left, then left, then right, then down a middle passage. By the end of this maze of identical passages Stanizlaus feels mildly disoriented, and he's not sure whether he and Grumman have gone far, or nowhere at all.

After a while, Grumman says simply: Don't get lost down here. The normal laws of distance and time don't apply quite right when you go down the wrong paths. Once a hundred years ago a scribe was fetching an item here and he took a wrong turn, not to be seen until fifty years later. He swore he'd only been lost a few minutes...

Eventually Grumman opens a door that looks identical to all the others they've passed. Inside is a room crowded and disorganized, bursting with odd artifacts.

Grumman looks around the room and makes an "aha" sound and walks to one of the shelves. He first picks up a little amulet with a very detailed little fish hanging from it. He hands it to Stanizlaus.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

I hope he has not forgotten about this.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus takes the amulet and looks at it curiously. What is this? he asks Grumman.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Grumman looks at Stanizlaus curiously. Didn't Ulruant tell you? He authorized a loan of three bottles of air for you - and this. It's called the amulet of the silver minnow. It is enchanted to help the wearer avoid drowning. Whoever wears it will be able to swim much better.

Wearer gains +5 to swim.

As Stanizlaus looks at the tiny detailed fish it thrashes weakly once, like a fish out of water.

Grumman turns to a wall with several shelves filled with bottles that have faded white paintings of a swirl of wind on them.

Grumman picks one up to hand it to Stanizlaus, but Grumman bobbles and drops the bottle. Stanizlaus is close enough to try to catch it if he chooses with reflex .


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus quickly moves to catch the bottle.
Reflex:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
But not fast enough to catch it before it hits the ground.
If the bottle breaks

Spoiler:
Stanizlaus frowns on seeing the bottle shatter. Are all magic items around here this fragile? Every magic item Dolgrun made for us was forged from steel and just as sturdy. I do miss that Dwarf and his equipment sometimes.

If it does not break
Spoiler:
Stanizlaus looks a bit relieved that the bottle is still intact. Good to see that there is equipment outside of Evereska, my squad's old Dwarven equipment master Dolgrun would always throw a s@*$ fit if ever he saw something poorly crafted or fragile. I do miss that Dwarf sometimes.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

DM Rolls: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

The bottle shatters on impact, and explodes with a massive blast of wind knocking both Grumman and Stanizlaus down. Stanizlaus is able to land in a roll and avoid the scatter of magical items knocked around by the blast. Grumman is not so lucky and a shelf is knocked onto him.

Stanizlaus frowns as he extracts himself from the clutter of small debris. Grumman groans and scoots out from under the shelf.

Are all magic items around here this fragile? Every magic item Dolgrun made for us was forged from steel and just as sturdy. I do miss that Dwarf and his equipment sometimes.

Grumman looks a little peeved at the perceived insult to the items in his care. Dolgrun must have been a wonder to forge glass bottles from steel. he says in his grumpy drawl. He looks around the clutter of the room and sighs. Well at least nothing else seems to be broken. Dammit this will take hours to clean up. Can you find your way back on your own?


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus laughs at Grumman's comment, Hah, you have no idea. He would be perfectly pleased to build even window panes out of steel. When you fabricate items for soldiers who, though exceptionally good at what they do, are sometimes equally stupid concerning anything else you sort of need that mentality to ensure you are not making the same thing repeatedly. He then looks around and considers Grumman's suggestion for a moment. [b]Well, given what you have said about this place, best not risk getting lost. I can help you get this placed clean in the meantime.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

DM Rolls 1d1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
1d6 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Contested Perception 1d20 ⇒ 20

Initiative
Grumman: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Stanizlaus: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Ectoplasmic creatures: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (15) + 0 = 15


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

In response to Stanizlaus, Grumman says good naturedly Well if any craftsman could make steel windows it'd be a dwarf.

Grumman and Stanizlaus spend about an hour straitening up the room, before wandering back through the labyrinthine passageway back to the room with the pit.

As they near the pit, Stanizlaus and Grumman hear a moaning like that of the creature Gresh ate, coming from around a corner about ten feet in front of them.

Dammit! Grumman said. Ectoplasmic freaking nuisances always try to sneak in whenever they can. I knew we shouldn't have stayed down there so long. Be ready.

Three goopy, pearly blue messes shamble around the corner with horrifying, twitchy, unnatural movements.

Stanizlaus attempts to conceal himself, but the ten foot wide hallway has nothing to hide behind but Grumman, and the shambling things seem to already be moving with a purpose towards them both.

Stanizlaus' lighting reflexes allow him to make the opening move.

No surprise round for anyone, but the warning from Grumman would have given Stanizlaus time to have drawn a weapon before combat if he chose to. I'm still assuming that Stanizlaus will "auto-stealth" whenever there's a combat or questionable situation. If you wouldn't have had him hide then you can correct it, but I like to give you the option. In this case, the stealth roll for Stanizlaus was unsuccessful by a lot (see above). If you attack describe what you attempt to do.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Stanizlaus having drawn his wakizashi with his off-hand, pulls out a long needle like shuriken and with lightning speed throws it at the nearest creature.
dice rolls:
to hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
I think I get sneak attack damage as well, depending on if the creature is vulnerable to it. 1d6 ⇒ 3

Stanizlaus takes up a fighting stance behind Grumman, switching his sword to his main hand. Gresh really needs to get his food penned up properly.


Female Kitsune Bard (Dervish Dancer) 2

After the longest ten minutes of her life....

Yuki Midori drops the book from behind the tapestry and pulls it into her hand. Almost as if pouncing, she rushes down the corridor to where her room resides. After finding a secure place to put her treasure, she freshens up in a mirror and proceeds to the door. As she exits the room, Yuki reaches for her most prized scarf. It was one her father had given her just before he disappeared, and the same that she was wearing on the very day she showed up at Candlekeep, seeking admittance.

Yuki runs with all of her might through the halls and makes her way to meet Reynolds.

Question:
How much time has passed, did Yuki take a lot longer than 10 minutes? Also thank you again for you guys' patience, I was and am still really excited to play, I just might need a little reminder here and there ;P


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

DM Rolls

Ectoplasmic creature 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 51d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Ectoplasmic creature 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Ectoplasmic creature 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 201d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

AOE against Grumman:
Concentration: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Ectoplasmic creature 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Ectoplasmic creature 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Ectoplasmic creature 3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 221d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 145d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 1, 2) + 3 = 15


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

I'll do a separate post for Theo so that his stuff doesn't get bogged down in the combat stuff. I was listening to the LOTR soundtrack while writing this. Makes this seen feel more epic.

Stanizlaus' shuriken zips by the closest amorphous creature, barely missing it.

The creatures advance on Grumman before he has a chance to respond to Stanizlaus. The first and second attack awkwardly flailing at Grumman with their ill-formed limbs. He ducks and dodges the blows, but as he does so he fails to notice the third as it clubs him hard in the side. It leaves globs of its gooey body on Grumman. The liquid glows brightly on his skin and Grumman winces, but seems otherwise unaffected.

Stanizlaus hears him begin to speak the words of a spell, and the monsters continue to flail at him. Stanizlaus again avoids the attacks of the first two, but as he moves away from them he steps closer to the third allowing it to land a blow against him. Again, bluish goop is left by the blow and it glows evilly in the dim corridor casting a visible blue light around the room. This time Grumman's pain is more visible on his face.

However, he finishes his spell, which causes a nimbus of grey light to surround his fist. He strikes at the blob that has hit him, easily striking it in the body with his glowing fist. Although the blow itself is not very hard, there's an audible bang of concussive force pulverizing the creature, and its remains fly backwards into the wall splattering against it.

The blow dealt, Grumman looks a little unfocused and shaken. The ectoplasm covering him continues to glow brightly.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Yuki rushes and uses everything she knows of Candlekeep's passageways to get to her room and back to Ulruant's office as fast as she can. She gets there in 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 minutes.

Reynolds is already there waiting, and he doesn't notice that Yuki is out of breath. He smiles a little uncomfortably at her and says You can go in.

As she enters his office, Yuki sees the grizzled old bear-like Keeper at his desk. He gives Yuki a fatherly smile and says slightly sternly Yuki, I hear we have some things to talk about.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

I am guessing that the two blobs are within 5' of Grumman, so on this assumption I am going to try and flank them.

Stanizlaus quickly ducks under the flailing arms of the goo monster to get it between him and Grumman, flanking it. He then turns and slashes at it with his sword. Just after slashing at the monster he looks at Grumman and quickly asks, Grumman, fighting style?
to hit:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11(+2 flanking, +3 normal)
damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 stupid dice >:|


Female Kitsune Bard (Dervish Dancer) 2

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Sir, Yuki says, as she displays a passive persona, you could imagine if she pointy ears that they would be laid down. How grateful I am each day to be out of the rain. Along with the strange greeting, the young researcher offers a very courtly bow. Being a performer at heart, it seemed natural to her, though it was almost too proper for seeing her mentor.

The First Reader very kindly mentioned that you wished to speak with me... Yuki pauses for a moment, almost as if contemplating the taste a very intricate spirit. She then continues like there was no interruption. ...regarding my findings?

Sense Motive (if applicable):1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Again will split into a few posts. Having to fight strong urge to try to work the phrase "Oppan Grumman Style" into dialogue.

DM Rolls:

Ectoplasmic Creature 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Ectoplasmic Creature 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Ectoplasmic Creature 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Ectoplasmic Creature 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Stanizlaus is able to move into a position to flank one of the monsters, and is able to slice a deep gash across the chest of the one nearest to him. However, the goo monster is hardly even marked by the attack.

Upon seeing Stanizlaus' attack Grumman seems to snap to a little better attention. Stab them, don't slash at them! he yells. You'd have to make a pretty big cut to do much damage, better to just run them through.

The monster Stanizlaus attacked now clubs at him with a ferocious sideways sweep, but Stanizlaus nimbly leaps up so the swipe passes beneath him harmlessly.

Grumman continues as he ducks below a similar flailing attack And try not to let them touch you, the ectoplasm tends to leech away at your strength, leaves you a little fuzzy headed. They're not hard too dangerous so just keep your head.

Grumman backs rapidly away from the monsters. I'm not a front liner. I can blast them to pieces, but I can't cast with them hammering on me.

The monsters flail at him as he tries to move away, but Grumman moves away quickly enough to avoid their blows. When he's 20 feet back he casts a spell shooting a pinkish blast of energy from his hand. It strikes the creature closest to Stanizlaus blasting a large chunk of it off. It still on its feet and moving, but it's missing an arm, shoulder and a chunk of its torso.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Theo your social skill check rolls are amazing.

Ulruant completely disarmed by the humility and sincerity Yuki is displaying says Yes of course you can tell me about your findings, but I heard you took some notes from the research room? he says mildly.

Of course, papers and books should remain in the research room at all times. he says with a false tone of severity. He winks as well.

Now, you were saying about your findings?


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Guessing that both goo beasts are close enough to me in order for this to work.

Stanizlaus, hearing Grumman's reply, grabs a pouch of marbles from his belt and dumps them out on the floor around the goo monsters. [move action]. He then takes his sword and stabs hard at the monster that got hit by Grumman's spell.
to hit:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 (no longer flanking, which I realized too late that flanking allows for sneak attack. STUPID NON SPECIFIC RULES! I get sneak attack when "dex bonus to AC is denied" and the stupid rules can't be bothered to define those conditions)
damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Female Kitsune Bard (Dervish Dancer) 2

I have been quite fortunate on those social rolls huh? Too bad I didn't decide to talk to that cursed boar that gave me the reputation I have now. ;p

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 (how often should I roll for conversation like this? Once a post? Upon starting a new topic?

Of course, Keeper... Yuki undoes her scarf from her neck and with both hands, stretches it vertically along her body. The white silk contours along the seeker's body, accenting her curvature. Just before it would seem she was about to burst into a dance, she continues. I stumbled upon a note in my native tongue that peaked my interest. It is true that I removed this note from the study.[/i]

If the conversation is not private between Yuki and Ulruant:

Bluff():1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9 Ouch!

Yuki presents a story about a fox and a hunting dog, and the friendship they shared.

Intended message:I wished to look into this further myself, for I was afraid that the task would be assigned to someone else. The fox in me wishes to adventure.


If conversation is private:
I wished to look into this further myself, for I was afraid that the task would be assigned to someone else. The fox in me wishes to adventure.


Female Kitsune Bard (Dervish Dancer) 2

The above bluff roll was for (Secret Message) in case that wasn't apparent.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

I would say diplomacy is mostly necessary when you are trying to influence the person's opinion of you positively. If they already have a high opinion of you (Ulruant is pretty favorable towards her) it doesn't take much. After the recent show of demureness he was particularly well disposed towards Yuki. Some conversations won't require it at all, but once a conversation might be enough for other conversations. It really depends on the conversation. If you are saying offensive things or trying to talk about something the subject doesn't want to talk about then you may have to make extra rolls to keep the person talking. The conversation was private.

Well I do think that we've been keeping you cooped up in here a little long, and that it might be time to let you roam a while. he says frowning just a bit at her flirtation as if confused by it. Just half an hour ago I assigned you to an expedition lead by Stanizlaus. Tell me about what you've found and I'll consider letting you lead a excursion after you return from your trip with Stanizlaus and his team.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

DM Rolls
Ectoplasmic creature 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 101d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

My bad too, I should have remembered that flanking gave you sneak attack too.

Stanizlaus stabs hard into the center of the ectoplasmic humanoid missing its arm and shoulder, tearing a huge hole from it. The creature loses all form as the chunk is torn from it and collapses into a pile of goo that almost immediately begins to dissolve.

As he completes the attack, Stanizlaus sees the only remaining monster trying to attack him. As he tries to dodge, Stanizlaus' foot slips in some of the goo remaining from the last monster, which causes him to fall. The sudden fall causes the attack to completely miss, and Stanizlaus turns the momentum of the fall into a roll and ends up son his feet directly behind the creature.

This gives Grumman a clear shot at the remaining monster and he blasts it with another bolt of pinkish energy, removing the entire bottom half of the ill-formed creature. Although everything from its waste down is gone it still moves forward aggressively moaning and clawing at the ground with its not-quite arms.

Just an FYI the fall/roll/dodge was just for color since I don't think it really affects gameplay mechanically at all. The monster's attack would have missed and I wanted a more colorful description than "you dodge, again." I think if you wanted to deliberately move past someone like that you'd need a acrobatics check.


Male Elf Ninja: 1

Nah, works for me.

Stanizlaus stabs at the remaining goo monster to finish it off.
to hit:1d20 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 4 = 26 (prone is a -4 to AC against melee)
damage:1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Female Kitsune Bard (Dervish Dancer) 2

Whoops, didn't mean for it to sound flirty... ;p last thing I want to do is role play flirting with an old man

Yuki gives an embarrassed look, unsure what she did that seemed to make her mentor uncomfortable. So, "Serious-laus" found what he was looking for then? That is good news! Yuki chuckles. Being anxious to finally get some air, she nearly forgot the nature of her meeting. Ehem... I look forward to hearing about his discovery.

My findings, you ask... Yuki continues to describe the note she found detailing the "Waters of Life", and explains that she had "checked-out" the book, wishing dedicate some time to investigating its history and significance, without the danger of anyone tampering with it while she was away.


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Stanizlaus stab lands solidly killing the last of the creatures. Their goey remains begin to fade.

Grumman walks up to Stanizlaus. This place has every form of magical protection imaginable, but it can't keep those things from dribbling through the rock. They're dead spirits attracted to the artifacts below, and a gods dammed nuisance. Grumman looks more closely at Stanizlaus. Are you okay then?


Male Human Techie 3 / Dungeon Master 1 / Jelly Doughnut 5

Yeah, I really didn't want to roleplay that either.

Ulruant looks through the notes. Interesting he says. I've heard legends about this place but never have seen a map. But still, I think maybe we could do a little more research on it so we know what we're sending people into. I'll assign a couple scribes to begin searching out more information. You on the other hand should probably get out in the world. Would you be able to cooperate with Stanizlaus on his expedition?


Female Kitsune Bard (Dervish Dancer) 2

A smile of excitement grows across Yuki's face. First, thank you sir! She gives a generous bow, her hair the color of snow nearly touches the floor in front of her. I will return the book after I give it a look over, and trust the scribes to find anything I may have missed.

Yuki, now risen from her bow darts her eyes to the right, then focuses back on Ulruant, As for the expedition, I can leave as soon as I return the tome... What did the quiet elf find?


Male Elf Ninja: 1

I am unharmed. We should get moving in case there are any other dead spirits wandering around.

51 to 94 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Seekers FR Campaign Page All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.