Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Secrets of the Sunderlands

Game Master GM Netherfire


901 to 950 of 2,735 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Survival 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Male Human Sorcerer 4

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Game Master

Perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Jamie's face wrinkles. She half-heartedly backhands Rolg's shoulder. "You hear that?"


Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Simon angles his head, and then stops. "I did."
The young noble looks to the others dumbly.


Male Human Ranger

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Not sure if guidance is still in effect.
Survival 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Balion looks to the sky and strains his ear to hear anything in the area over the storm. Trusting his companions instincts he unlimbers his shield and draws his runic mace from his belt before assuming a defensive stance.


Game Master

Balion is unable to surmise when exactly the storm might begin in earnest. However, the woodsman’s eye catches a small patch of edible tubers. Enough, in fact, to fill a grown man for a day. Also, read the Perception DC 15 spoiler above.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

"You heard something?" The Priest cocks an ear to the sky but his face shows he hears nothing. "Well, in any case this storm will be hitting us by early tonight. I for one have no desire to sleep in the rain and wind." Bolgrith unfolds his map and shows the group, pointing to a particular spot. "What do you say we make for this Oldkeep? From everything I've heard it should be completely intact, it should give us ample covering from the storm." He raises a questioning gaze to meet that of the others.


Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

"I did hear that. Rain or no rain, we are heading after that sound. Pack up, we're leaving."

Rolg indicates that Jamie should lead the way.


Simon offers an uneasy smile. “Yes, I suppose an Oldkeep would keep us out of the storm.”


Game Master

At Rolg’s gesture, Jamie turns and swaggers northward.

She leads the party between the two hills, and skirts the bottom of the high hill ahead. As the group rounds the hill, a gang of four bulging, muscular bugbears can be seen hunching over two smaller, human-sized victims about sixty feet away. Jamie stops suddenly in her tracks. Piles of furs and a large cookfire suggest this to be a camp. An impaled horse sizzles over the fire, and a few mangled human carcasses are splayed atop a midden heap. One of the bugbears plods to the fire, and grinning depravedly, returns to his victim with red-hot iron rod. None of them seem to notice the approaching adventurers.
The two victims, one human and one dwarf, are pinned down with heavy boulders crushing their hands and feet. Their faces are weary from pain and their bodies are grotesquely mutilated –it is a wonder that they are still alive.
Another bugbear barks a wicked laugh and commands gruffly.
“Acum pitic, spune-ne cum se scrie numele tau fiice. Prietenul meu aici este un perfectionist ..."

Goblin:
“Now dwarf, tell us how to spell your daughters name. My friend here is a perfectionist…”

The dwarf resolutely shakes his head, and spits at the speaking bugbear. Another jabs the dwarf’s knee with the red hot iron. The dwarf roars and his leg trembles in pain.

“Ceas Rygor!” one of the bugbears shouts, pointing in the direction of the adventurers. All of the bugbears look up and bare their teeth in a snarl. Their large, muscular hands go to the heavy flails at their sides.

Goblin:
“Rygor! Look!”

The bugbear interrogating the dwarf bellows. “Omoară-i!”

Goblin:
“Kill them!”

Initiatives:

Bugbear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Bugbear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Bugbear 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Rygor 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Average: 9.75

PCs
Simon 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Jamie 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Bolgrith 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
Balion 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Aladdin 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Rolg 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Average: 11.83
Turn order: PCs, Bugbears

The party is able react quickly to the sudden threat. You guys are up! Also, the tactical map is updated.


Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

"Voi poponari sunt motivul pentru care oamenii cred atât de puțin a poporului nostru. Nr decenta ..."

Goblin:

"You f%%&+%s are the reason people think so little of our people. No decency..."

Rolg raises his shield and draws his sword.
Full Defensive

"Stay together, do not them them surround us."

"Vino atunci, câinii."

Goblin:

"Come then, dogs."


Male Human Sorcerer 4

Aladdin throws his hand forward and two missiles streak from his hand toward the bugbears.

Magic Missiles with built in trip attempts! Magic Missile to first bugbear DMG 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Trip Attempt 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Magic Missile to second bugbear DMG 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Trip Attempt 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Game Master

The two foremost bugbears reel at the impact of the arcane energies from Aladdin’s hand, one so badly that it falls onto its hunched back. The others roar at Rolg’s goad.

“One of these in a pit was enough,” Jamie complains as she unlimbers her falchion. Taking a hint from Rolg, she steps back to stand with the group.


Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Simon readies his composite longbow, takes aim, and looses an arrow. The shot falls short.


Male Human Ranger

Balion draws his mace from his belt and braces himself for the coming onslaught of bugbears.
Defensive stance


Squall stands in front of Aladdin and prepares for the oncoming charge of the bugbears.

Full Defensive


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

Bolgrith's eyes narrow and his expression hardens as he takes in the sight before him. The dwarf says nothing as he readies his shield on his arm, stepping up on Rolg's left. His gaze never wavers from the four goblinoids before him but he rests a glowing hand on the hobs shoulder.

Cast Guidance on Rolg.


Game Master

Three of the bugbears swing their cruel-looking flails as they charge forward. The remaining goblinoid rolls to its feet and follows, flail in hand. The one that shouted the order to kill closes the distance the fastest with yellow, frothy spittle around his needle-toothed mouth. He whips his heavy flail onto Rolg.
Attack 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23 for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 His weapon bangs loudly against the hobgoblin’s shield.

The other two soon catch up. One attacks Jamie, and the other Squall.
Attack on Jamie 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10 for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Attack on Squall 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22 for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Squall’s attacker clobbers the eidolon square in the chest with the heavy flail. Aladdin’s summoned companion shudders and the sound of shattering pottery clashes over roars of the bugbears. Squall flickers from view. Squall is gone for the day.

Jamie is able to slap away the attack with the flat of her falchion blade, and returns with a swing of her own, roaring in rage. Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 for 2d4 + 12 ⇒ (3, 4) + 12 = 19

Attacking the pit-fighter was truly this bugbear’s last mistake. Her falchion cleaves its upheld shield and sinks deeply into the thick torso of her foe. The light of life escapes the bugbear’s milky pupils. She jerks her ragged blade from the falling, gory corpse.

"WHO'S NEXT?!" she shouts.

You guys are up! Three bugbears remain, two of which are IN YOUR AREA.


Male Human Sorcerer 4

Aladdin shifts back and readies more magic missiles.

1st Bugbear Magic Missile 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Trip Attempt 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 2nd Bugbear Magic Missile 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Trip Attempt 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Game Master

Rolg’s attacker grunts at the force of Aladdin’s magic missile, but he stands his ground. The bugbear that recently smashed Squall stumbles to the earth as the sorcerer’s other attack strikes his beefy knee. The bugbear currently standing in F11 is prone. Prone to tripping.


Simon draws his bow again, aimed at the furthest bugbear.
Attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
The arrow sinks deep into the bugbear’s chest, but its pace does not falter. It rumbles a low growl.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

Keeping his shield at chest level Bolgrith advances five feet to the right (move to C-12). Raising his right hand he places it on Jamies shoulder, briefly glowing blue he says the familiar prayer.

Cast Guidance on Jamie.


Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

Rolg sits behind his shield. "Surrender, this lot will kill you."

Full Defensive, 5-foot step to flank with Jamie.


Male Human Ranger

Move to C11
Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
DMG 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


Game Master

Rolg’s attacker, Rygor, winces under Balion’s blade, but his menacing grin returns.

“I think not,” the bulky bugbear snorts arrogantly at Rolg. He arcs the heavy flail again onto Rolg.
Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 for 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Rolg easily deflects the blow.

“Join us, brother, and feast on horse and man tonight.”

The bugbear glances hungrily at Rolg’s companions.

The tripped bugbear rises to his feet, steps to Jamie, and whips his weapon at her head, the chains whistling a wicked note. You’re next, b*tch!”
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

The late bugbear charges into the fray, his opaque eyes glaring at the ranger. Attack 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 2 = 23 for 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Balion takes 5 damage.

Jamie sidesteps the swing, and slashes with her heavy blade. Attack 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 = 18 for 2d4 + 12 ⇒ (2, 1) + 12 = 15
Another bugbear falls to Jamie's wrath.

"YOU!" she bellows, pointing at Rygor, "YOU'RE NEXT!"

Jamie is now flanking with Rolg. There are two bugbears left. Your turn.


Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

"I warned you..."

Rolg keeps his body behind his shield and swings his sword low, hoping Jamie swings high.

Fighting Defensively: AC=24 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Confirm 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

14 total damage


Game Master

Rygor grunts and adjusts his stance as dark blood gushes down his leg from a deep wound. His cocky air seems to shatter, and his underbite quivers in pain. Or is it fear? He clamps his teeth shut and growls behind them, a fierce glare shifting from Rolg to Jamie.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

Seeing the slain Bugbears fall, and severe wounds on the third Bolgrith makes a dash for the wounded dwarf and human.

I believe I can run all the way to them?


Game Master

Not in one round. I'll move you to H9. It's the farthest you can get without incurring attacks of opportunity.


Simon takes a few steps for a better shot. He frowns, trying not to let the arrow stray toward his allies. Attack 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19 for 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The arrow thuds into Rygor's shoulder.


Male Human Sorcerer 4

Aladdin focuses and a portal opens up behind a bugbear. Summoning Eagle in E8


Male Human Ranger

Balion moves toward the nearest bugbear and brings his mace down upon it.
Move to where I can strike without opening an attack of oppertunity
ATTK1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
DMG1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Game Master

Balion’s mace wallops the bugbear square in the jaw, and it crumples lifeless to the ground. Rygor notices the fall of his comrade, and bolts toward the camp in full retreat. Full withdraw action.

Attack of Opportunity 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 for 2d4 + 12 ⇒ (1, 4) + 12 = 17
Jamie swings low at his legs as he passes, and lops off a leg.
“ARE YOU F*CKING SORRY?!” she roars.

Blood geysers from the stump, as Rygor tries to crawl away, but in moments he stops moving and his eyes flutter closed. The thick grass darkens and soaks up the goblin blood.

Encounter passed, well done everybody! You are out of initiative order. I’ll move this along.

The human appears to be unconscious. The dwarf, who watched the entire battle, thanks the adventurers profusely. Their bodies seem to have suffered countless burns, and many slices and stabs. Their knees and elbows are immensely swelled –likely broken. Rolling back the large stones, their hands and feet are such a mangled mash of pulverized bone and flesh, it is doubtful these rocks were merely rolled onto their limbs.
You learn from the dwarf, who is scarcely alive, that they are members of the Borderguard, and their patrol’s camp was ambushed in the night, indicating the bodies piled on the midden heap to be his comrades. The bugbears subdued them quickly and tortured them for three days. The dwarf and the human were the only two to survive this long, and their captors were not shy about their plan. They meant to carve on the Borderguard corpses the names of loved ones and leave the bodies at the gates of Stonebit. The dwarf thanks the adventurers wearily again and again for arriving when they did.
Looking about the camp, it is easy to find dismantled tents tossed aside, and piles of pelts to indicate where the bugbears might have slept between torturing sessions. Amid the Borderguard bodies, the picked clean bones of three horses can be found, and under those, one dead bugbear. One skewered horse still cooks over the fire

Loots:

Loots of the Bugbears (5x): masterwork heavy flail, masterwork kukri, 3 javelins, leather armor, light wooden shield, 20 gold bits, 2 trail rations, 1 acid flask.
On Rygor: 1 vial of Wolfsbane poison.

Possessions of the Borderguard, including two living captives (4x): Cloak of Resistance +1, 2 Potions of Cure Light Wounds, Handy Haversack, masterwork composite longbow (+2 Str), 20 arrows, masterwork battleaxe, masterwork dagger, masterwork buckler with grey axe/green field symbol, masterwork studded leather, flint and tinder, 50 feet of silk rope, 5 trail rations, 20 gold bits, tent, leather saddlebags


Male Human Ranger

Balion looks over the dead corpses of the borderguard in what appears to be great empathy. He slowly places his shield upon his back and loops his mace upon his belt before approaching the crippled dwarf. Resting on one knee he quietly asks the dwarf a question in his native tongue,"Stone har gjort deg sterk min venn. Vet du hvor jeg kan finne heks som hjemsøker disse landene?

Dwarven:
"Stone has made you strong my friend, I will mourn the passing of your companions. But I must ask you where I can find the witch who haunts these lands?"

I would like to lay claim to a cloak of Resistance+1,masterwork composite longbow+2. Currently i dont need anything else but if Rolg or Bolgrith does not want the buckler i'd take that too.


Male Human Sorcerer 4

Aladdin stands quietly by while the others tend to the wounds of the captives. He tosses the eagle he summoned into the air and draws an exaggerated circle in hopes the eagle will understand to check the perimeter.


Game Master

The dwarf draws a ragged breath. “Heh. Another crusade? Four days ago we finished our circuit of these hills, up to the mouth of Grik Pass. We saw no witch. The undead come from the Barrowood beyond the pass…”

He trails off, very tired and in great pain.

Nice guys only:
You don’t have to, but Heal checks might help these guys out. Heal DC 20 to treat deadly wounds (restore HD worth of hit points). A person can be healed in this way only once per day. Remember the +2 from healing kits, as long as you keep track of the number of uses. If you don’t think you can meet the DC 20, you can always attempt to aid an ally (DC 10), but you must specify you are doing so.

The summoned eagle makes calm, wide circles overhead.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

I'll need some help here guys.

After hearing what the dwarf had to say Bolgrith goes down to one knee and lightly touches both him and his companion. Gently he probes the extent of their wounds.

Using Sacred Touch.

Now stabilized the Priest carefully cleans around their injuries and prepares them for impromptu surgery. "Would somebody please hand me the health tonics I saw amongst their gear?" Upon receiving them the Priest unstoppers one and carefully pours it down the dwarf's throat.

CLW on Dwarf. 1d8 ⇒ 6

Turning he does the same for the human.

CLW on Human. 1d8 ⇒ 6

Removing twine, needles, bandages, and an antiseptic fluid from his healers kit Bolgrith goes to work mending their bodies.

Heal to treat Deadly Wounds on Dwarf with kit. 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 2 = 27

Heal to treat Deadly Wounds on Human with kit. 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 14

Once satisfied that he's done all he can for their injuries Bolgrith stands. Staring at the two Borderguard and then over at the midden heap, Bolgrith's eyes harden and take on a far-away look. Without a word he moves to a nearby clearing and begins to dig.

Question, are they okay to move now?

Bolgrith tries not to be a fool so: Sense Motive on the Dwarf. 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

Rolg want the handy haversack and the kukri.


Game Master

Really guys? This isn’t a potluck; you don’t have to leave some for others. Also, the dwarf appears to be telling the truth.

The dwarf’s wounds are bound up to be on the mend, and the potion takes away much of the swelling in his joints. His hands and feet are fully restored. He winces to his feet, and helps up the man, who was similarly healed. Once standing, much of their verve seems to return, despite the pain in every movement. Without a word, the two Borderguard patrolmen join Bolgrith in the digging of graves.
This takes you 1d2 ⇒ 1 hour.

The dwarf Borderguardian turns to the group. “I thank you again for your aid, thank Desna you saw fit to travel today. I’ll get to see my family once again. I will not forget your help on this day, but Tim and I must return to Stonebit.”

The human, Tim, nods emphatically, and after the two help each other into their armor, they take weapons and set a southern pace.

The sprinkling from clouds overhead has progressed to a steady light rain in the early evening. There looks to be about four hours of daylight left.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

Bolgrith watches from where he stands by the graves as the Borderguard departs. "Stein under føttene."

Dwarven:
"Stone under your feet."

If it hasn't been taken, Bolgrith would like the cloak of resistance.


Game Master

Maybe I wasn’t very clear. In the Loots spoiler above, the “4x” meant that the following list was to be multiplied by four. There are four cloaks of resistance, four Handy Haversacks, 80 total gold bits, and so on. The two Borderguard took two masterwork battleaxes and two masterwork studded leather armor, and two of the eight potions of cure light wounds were already used. CLOAKS FOR EVERYONE YAY! Tell me if you decide to take more.

Also, what do you do next? Proceed to the mountains? Set up the tents to wait out the storm?


Male Human Ranger

Balion waves goodbye to the departing borderguard and looks about to the rest of the party for a brief moment decides to speak up.
"I am going after the witch who corrupts the land."He looks over to Simon and then decides to continue, "If you wish to restore your families name in these lands it would be wise to do something worthwhile. The next time you go to Stonebit you could walk straight in with your head held high, instead of hidden in your cloak."


Male Human Sorcerer 4

OH. In that case I would like a cloak, a haversack, and a clw potion. And some bits.


Male Hobgoblin (Shielded) Fighter 4

Haversack, cloak, kukri, and bits.


Simon shrugs and nods as he picks through the spoils of the fight. “That would certainly help restore the Stonebit trust in the Steward…”

He is silent as he ties a bundle of rope onto his pack, and straps a buckler to his off-hand. He adds arrows to his quiver and tests the draw on the composite longbow. He adds this to his pack as well. After storing foodstuffs into his pack, he looks back at the ranger.

“We are venturing out here at the request of this rogue calling himself Karajhin, for a hefty sum. From what I’ve heard, the entire forest is infested with the walking dead. I was hoping to skirt around the Barrowood on our way to Wolftooth Cave, in order to avoid as much trouble as we can. But we would be doing the people of Stonebit a favor by dispatching this witch. If we find her, we will take her head.”

His grim face looks upward, blinking against the rain. “There aren’t enough tents for all of us, and these clouds look like they are just getting started. Shall we get going?”

Simon shoulders his pack and turns north.
Balion, Bolgrith: if you decide to grab more, say so in ooc or Discussion. Evenly split between the party of six, each of you gets 30 gold bits. There are 5 remaining potions of CLW. I gotta move this along.


Game Master

Jamie pokes through the strewn gear left by the dead. She adds a heavy flail and kukri to her belt, and pockets five acid flasks, the poison, and one curative potion. She snatches up her share of the gold. Four remaining CLW potions.
Lastly, she hangs a light wooden shield over her back and follows Simon.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

Sorry, been distracted. Haversack, 4 CLW, 30 bits, tent, 10 trail rations, 100ft of rope, 3 javelins, masterwork dagger.

Bolgrith looks to the sky before adjusting his pack and remarking; "So to the Oldkeep then?"

Glancing at the ground as he walks he says to the others; "Perhaps we should keep an eye open for any dry wood we may find before the storm hits, I'm sure a fire might be nice tonight?"

Survival 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17


Game Master

As the party treads over the hills, Bolgrith is unable to spot any substantial fire wood, as most of the natural growing grasses and vines cover the earth. In his search, he spots the tracks of no more than five bugbears headed south, likely the ones recently felled by his companions. The rain begins to fall a bit harder, and loose clothing begins to snap wildly at the frequent gusts of wind.

At long last, the adventurers crest a final hill. At the top, the ground evens out and just ahead towers the great sheer Frosttooth Mountains. Not far, the stone divides to form a narrow ravine. Dark pines grow in the darkening pass where the rock gives way to earth, so it is not easy to look far ahead into the ravine. The precipitation persists, and thunder rumbles some miles away. The lowest point of the ravine forms a natural path, though the ground is sodden from the rain.

The sun is beginning to set as the adventurers tread the wooded pass between the mountains. Here, Bolgrith is able to gather enough fallen branches for one fire to last the entire night, though it isn't exactly dry. The thick clouds converging on the mountain range vary from orange to deep purple, and heavy raindrops plop on heads and vegetation alike. Everyone make Perception checks.

Perception DC 10:
Hey, look, a stone keep, like fifteen minutes away. Looks like the one you passed on the hill before landing on Ytramond a few days ago.

Perception DC 15:
Through the trees you see a stone keep; of a similar build to the one you saw on the peninsula while on the Wanderlust. It’s a short walk inside the gully of the pass. Now that you notice it, it will be easy to find if you leave the path, as it appears to be built into the mountainside. No lighted windows are visible, and evenly-pointed battlements at the top resemble a crown.

Perception DC 20:
Through the trees you see a stone keep; of a similar build to the one you saw on the peninsula while on the Wanderlust. It’s a short walk inside the gully of the pass. Now that you notice it, it will be easy to find if you leave the path, as it appears to be built into the mountainside. No lighted windows are visible, and evenly-pointed battlements at the top resemble a crown. A large banner hangs above the top; from here it appears to have a lopsided blue circle. It is too far to identify for certain.

Perception DC 25:
Through the trees you see a stone keep; of a similar build to the one you saw on the peninsula while on the Wanderlust. It’s a short walk inside the gully of the pass. Now that you notice it, it will be easy to find if you leave the path, as it appears to be built into the mountainside. No lighted windows are visible, and evenly-pointed battlements at the top resemble a crown. A large banner hangs above the top; from here it appears to be a tightly closed blue fist on a beige field. Roll Knowledge: Religion. Your current path has seen so little traffic, it is doubtful this tower keeps any formal garrison.


Male Dwarf Cleric of Irori

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Herp derp derp, a flbbbth gur dabuuuurrr plgggth sprrrr.


Male Human Sorcerer 4

Perception1d20 ⇒ 16

901 to 950 of 2,735 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Secrets of the Sunderlands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.