Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

TheRonin's Skull and Shackles

Game Master TheRonin

Be A Pirate, why not?


251 to 300 of 631 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Round Two

Lugo <--Steps back and readies an action
Edeldhur <-- is up
Aretta Bansion <-- Asleep.
Kyran
Shivikah
Trax
Maheem <-- Asleep
Jape <-- Asleep
Fipps <-- Dying
Kilarra


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

Kilarra wipes the blood from her mouth, and turns to the people standing around (both friend and foe). Make sure he doesn't bleed out. Don't fancy being keelhauled today.
Heal(stabilize) 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Male Human Bladebound Kensai Magus/1 (HP 6/9, AC/F/T 17/10/17, F +3, R +2, W +3, Perception +1, Initiative +2)

Kyran steps over the bodies and heads up to deck.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

Trax lets out a loud sigh and reluctanty casts cure light wounds on Fipps. He lets out a loud sigh as the casting is completed and a blue glow suffuses his hand and the wounds of the man.
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
I do this next action if he is stabilized
"Be thankful lad. I would have normally let you die. I hope you remember that the next time you want to cross us... Trax will then push his way to the stairs and up to the deck, even if the brawl continues.


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Henk nods at Trax as he appears on deck. Hey there, regular boat of horror we found ourselves on.


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

I am going to enjoy this...

I throw another punch at Shivikah

Punch 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

That should connect, at LAST :D

Damage 1d3 ⇒ 2

You sure you do not want to surrender...?

Intimidate 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


With Edeldhur's punch Shivikah turns tail and rushes on deck not saying anything. Fipps follows along hurt but moving. Trax's healing having brought him back, but left him weak. When you get to the deck you will find the crew minus the three below you left sleeping standing, waiting to receive their orders. The Quartermaster and Chef are below however and there are no officers on deck except for Plugg who is watching Scourge hand out assignments. Several minutes later the remaining three pirates arrive on deck late. Scourge hesitantly Assigns each three lashes and Plugg decides he will give them. He does so drawing blood on each of the three before returning below deck with a smile on his face.

I'll post job assignments before the evening is out, when you make your rolls also post any action and night time action you'd like to take after your work. If we need anything further i'll let you know. Also you each get 172 XP from the fight, and 100 XP Story award from completing your first day yesterday.


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

WOHOO!!! GIMME some XP!! :D


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

Thanks Trax, I guess you can call us even :P
Kilarra laughs at Fipps as she walks by. "You make sure to tell your friends my bite is worse than your bark. Don't mess with me or the lads again, or I might just accidentally fall on you with my mouth wide open again."

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

Trax says nothing but has a tight lipped smile as the three get lashed.


Jobs

Kyran:

1d6 ⇒ 3
Upper Rigging Work: Work in the upper rigging, 50 feet up, requiring DC 10 Climb checks, followed by a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.

Ornotck:

1d6 ⇒ 6
Special Occasion: Captain Harrigan is celebrating something today, and wants one of the ship’s pigs butchered and cooked for dinner. The PC must make a DC 10 Profession (cook) or Survival check to slaughter the animal, then help Kroop to clean, cut, and prepare the carcass. If Kroop is sober, no additional check is required. If Kroop is drunk, this requires a DC 15 Profession (cook) or Intelligence check.

Kroop is (1 is sober) 1d4 ⇒ 4 Drunk.

Now for our swabs!

Edeldhur 1d6 ⇒ 4
Henk 1d6 ⇒ 6
Kilarra 1d6 ⇒ 1
Lugo 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trax 1d6 ⇒ 6

1:

Man the Bilges: Vile and sweaty work cleaning out the bilges, requiring a DC 12 Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift
1d4 ⇒ 4
1d4 ⇒ 4

Ignore those rolls =) they aren't possible monsters or anything.

4:

Swab the Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a DC 10 Strength or Constitution check. Failing either check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift.

6:

Repairs: Things constantly tear or break aboard the ship and need repairs, whether sewing sails or splicing rope all day, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check.

Nothing particularly exciting happens on this day (unless you make it happen) So feel free to post your day ship action and your night ship action, also remember to do take your daily ration of rum as stated. If anyone needs a reminder on the rules ill try to post them on the info tab.


Male Human Bladebound Kensai Magus/1 (HP 6/9, AC/F/T 17/10/17, F +3, R +2, W +3, Perception +1, Initiative +2)

Going to work on the influence action again if I may, this time with the gnome womanizer during the day and influence Sandara at night.

Diplomacy Gnome 1d20 ⇒ 15
Diplomacy Sandara 1d20 ⇒ 19
Climb 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Profession Sailor 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Kyran hauls himself up gracefully to the top part of the rigging. On the climb up he makes small talk with the gnome. Mostly trying to find out about the crew through the suggestions of influencing him through his romantic interludes.

During the night, Kyran approaches Sandara elegantly, and follows all the rules of ettiquette taught to him through all of his schooling. He acts more the gentleman sailor than the outright brashness approached the rest of the crew. So, my dear lady, how did you come to find yourself on this boat of ruffians, like myself.


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Henk will shop Hey there. Grok is it? I am wondering if you have some items of mine? One is a cutlass with shark designs on the blade and a harpoon with whale etchings. I have this gold earring worth 15 gold and 5 gold coins to pay for em. Sound ok?

Prof-sailor: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Henk tries to dump his rum Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Night action: Influence Shivikah.

Hey there, whoa calm down a sec. I dunno why all of you went swinign after us but you saw what happened with the demon-woman and Scourge was tenting his pants at the thought of lashing ANYONE. How about we just back off here before Kilarra bites one of us again?

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Yea, that is the last communication roll I will be doing.


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

This day, I will give Sandar a break - I'll take a penalty on the daily roll (I'm feeling brave) and I will also go shopping

Con roll with penalty 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 2 = 4

Edeldhur approaches the quartermaster at a moment that the shop is deserted and attempts to start up a conversation

Hello there, I have heard you are the person to speak to if I want to have access to any particular goods around here? Since you have been kind enough to allow me my lute back, you haven't by any chance seen a old bedraggled studded leather armour and a Crimson hilted rapier lying around have you? If you have perhaps we can reach some sort of agreement?

Can't believe I am trying diplomacy again...

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

During the evening I will risk an attempt at Entertaining these rats with my lute

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

I am REALLY on a roll... geeeez


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

The demoness has decided to try and "befriend" a new member of the crew today, following her promise to try and unite the fairer gender of the crew. Her poor target today is Rosie, the halfling.

"Oy, half-pint. From today forward, we're friends. You get my back, I got yours. Cross me, I'll arrange a date for you with my pearl whites." Kilarra flashes her, hopefully by now, infamously wicked smile. "Now, tell me what you can about the crew. I don't have much information and us lasses got to stick together, right?"

Intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

For evening time...

Kilarra will slap 5 gold down on the table, after procuring it from her locker. "If any'ou men think you can 'drink like a demon', to which Kilarra roars with laughter (at both the irony and in mockery) "then coin on the table. Let's go.

Fort saves for rum.. (and con damage)

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
1d3 ⇒ 3

Kilarra will only drink as much is needed to win the competition. If you need more rolls let me know. 4 drinks puts her at 5 con left. Which means I can safely drink once more haha


Male Half orc ranger 1 hp 12/12 ac12, touch 12, ff 10, fort 6, ref 5 ,will 4 ,init 2, perc 7

after getting job assnments says to the group
see i knew you had it handled, now off to start cooking.

survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
cook: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

influence fish guts.
intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Oh great you are drunk. well you better shape up we will need a good cook, and I know i will not be taking your place, sober up or else i will have to be a little meaner next time

night
rum
fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
cha: 1d4 ⇒ 1
duration: 1d8 ⇒ 2
con: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1

influence grok
bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
You know, we could be much better friends, what do you say to having a bit of fun together, It cant be fun only being seen as a brute, I am sure you have needs too, why don't you let me help you with them.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

Trax smiles and goes about his buisiness repairing the damaged parts of the vessel.
Proffession Sailor:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Finishing his work quickly, Trax seeks out Sandara to have words with her. Seeing Kyran begin to attempt his romantic talk to her, he sighs and asks politely. "Excuse me, but I would like to have words with you... unless you are to busy with... other tasks?"
Diplomacy1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

Whoops, forgot that we still have to work on this piece of scrap.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Con: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 (Still before evening when i lose ALL the con)

Still good for now, phew.


Male Human Bladebound Kensai Magus/1 (HP 6/9, AC/F/T 17/10/17, F +3, R +2, W +3, Perception +1, Initiative +2)

forgot the rum,

fortitude 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
cha bonus 1d4 ⇒ 4
duration 1d8 ⇒ 7
con damage 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0


Lugo, who is Happy to have his Spellbook back, Just nods at his Assignment, and runs off to do it quickly, so he can get some quiet time to Study His Spells..

Str check1d20 ⇒ 3
Con Check1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Huff Huff, I'm not Cut out for this Kinda work.. Thank you, Kilarra, for helping.

In the Evening, Lugo Takes his Rum Ration, the Heads off to his "bunk" to study his Spells..

rum check1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"let us see what will be useful tomorrow..."

I will prepare, 0:ghost sound, Daze, and Prestidigitation
1st: Alter Winds, Sleep, Burning Hands


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

After his amazing tirades during the day, Edeldhur decides to retire for the evening and just attempt to recover some of the fatigue accumulated during the past 2 days.

I am a little lost regarding the rum rolls... What if i simply decide not to drink?


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Stealth check DC 10 to dump it.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

FOOLISH RUM!
Fort:1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Fatigue:1d8 ⇒ 8
Charisma:1d4 ⇒ 4
Con dam:1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

Stealth check to dump the rum then

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Edit; Ignore this post, I had the rules wrong. However if you want to ditch your rum it is indeed a dc10 stealth check, but i'll allow a DC 10 sleight of hand if anyone has that. (Thats what I was assuming it was anyways)


Kyran:

Your day goes uneventful, Slippery Sy will avoid you most of it, The Gnome, Conchohbar, talk with you but you don't feel you've managed to sway him anymore to your side than you already had.

Sandara also responds to you, "Much like yourself I was kidnapped a few weeks ago, drug onto this ship and ended up doing my best to pretend to fit in and not get keelhauled. I have to imagine there are better ships to serve on, probably ones who don't need to kidnap their crews."

Henk's Bad Day:

I am going to roll Henk's diplomacy to request this

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Cut-Throat Grok responds to Henk's request, "Normally no jewelry be enough for this equipment you say is yours... but tha' half-orc you'd be with.. He might..." she trails off. "Sorry but it's not bein' good enough of a trade" She sends you on your way, but then stops you as you leave, "Fine, i'll trade!" she hands you the cutlass and harpoon.

Henk completes his work competently but is seen ditching his rum by a dwarf, one of Scourge's lackeys, though not one who was in the fight with you.

You speak with Shivikah who responds by spitting in your face and walking off, and says nothing else.

The dwarf reports you immediately to Scourge who, shortly after you speak to Shivikah has you drug up on deck, tied to the mast and gives you six lashes with his whip.

assuming you aren't going to resist, if you are let me know.

Whip: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 non lethal
Whip: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 non lethal
Whip: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 non lethal (1 point counts as lethal as it has exceeded your total hit points. ) Henk is bloodied and battered, the remaining hits do lethal damage.

Whip: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 lethal
Whip: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 lethal
Whip: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 lethal

Henk is currently at -2 hit points and is dying, Scourge grins and walks off, leaving you tied to the mast,

"If this lubber survives the next hour cut 'em down an' toss 'em in his hammock. Scourge says before he leaves.

However miraculously he stops bleeding on his own. An hour passes by and he is cut down and taken to his bunk. Still Unconscious Sandara places a hand on him and heals him

Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

DC 20 perception check:

While everyone was watching Henk bleed to death Sandara, in the background had cast "Stabilize"

Edeldhur:

Grok smiles at you a toothy looking smile abut you seem to offend her when you ask for your equipment, "If the Capt'n had want'd you to get your stuff he'd of given it to you! It's his now anyways!"

Your performance pleased a few drunken pirates but no one seems overly impressed, one approaches you, its Badger Medlar, an older female human, she hands you a Gp and says "Heres a silver for your try."

rest coming in a moment


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Henk bleeds all over his hammock

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

Trax approaches Henk and does his best to treat his wounds. (His conversation with Sandara obviously not panning out) and sighs while he whispers "be careful mate, these men think themselves gods. Arrogance is a large weakness we need to only wait for to exploit."

Heal:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Kilarra's Interesting Night:

A young Jack Scrimshaw steps up the demon-woman's over turned barrel that works as a table, and places a bottle of rum and five gold on the table.

"Well I don't think I can beat you, but there are worse things than drinking with an exotic woman!"

A shoeless young woman known as Barefoot Sam Toppins also steps up, "Hey I am exotic too! Lets do this boy." she places five gold down and gives a grin. the rest of the crew seem afraid to drink with Kilarra but they place some side bets.

First round
They all take a drink.
I am going to say anyone under 3 passes out
Kilarra Con 14
Sam Con 10
Jack Con 10
Every time the DC 15 fort save fails the rum does an addition +1 damage DC is increased by +3 for each drink.
SamsFortSave: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Condamage: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
JacksFortSave: 1d20 ⇒ 13
ConDamage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Round 2
Kilarra Con 12
Sam Con 8
Jack Con's 9

DC 18
Kilarra's save 22
Kilarra's Damage 2
SamsFortSave: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Condamage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
JacksFortSave: 1d20 ⇒ 13
ConDamage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Round 3
Kilarra Con 10
Sam Con 6
Jack Con's 7

DC 21

Kilarra's save 22
Kilarra's damage 2
SamsFortSave: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (5) - 2 = 3
Condamage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
JacksFortSave: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
ConDamage: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Our barbarian can really drink!

Round 4
Kilarra Con 8
Sam Con 5
Jack Con's 5

DC 24
Kilarra's save = 6
Damage 1d3 ⇒ 3
SamsFortSave: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3
Condamage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
JacksFortSave: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5
ConDamage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Round 5
Kilarra Con 5
Sam Con 3
Jack Con's 4

the very very very very drunk contestants push on. I am going to roll for you Kilarra okay?

DC 27
KilarrasFortSave: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16
Condamage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
SamsFortSave: 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (16) - 4 = 12
Condamage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
JacksFortSave: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (9) - 3 = 6
ConDamage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Kilarra is at 4 Con, and is still on her feet, both Jack and Sam pass out after the last swig of rum. Kilarra takes all the gold on the table. and staggers to her bunk. Everyone not nearly dead from drinking will notice Fipp's badly injured himself is eyeing her closely. As if watching for a chance at revenge.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

how does Rosie react to my "offer" of friendship?

"Dats right, you schcally.. Sch.. Shcallywags. Gotsha learn a drink like dem fishees. Sh'good rum.. Burnsh do." Kilarra attempts to stand, grabbing her gold and stumbling over to Trax. "Bedtime. Whersh da hangy fingsh. Reshgo." if Trax won't lead her to her hammock, she will lean heavily on the walls and stumble very slowly and gingerly out of the room. She will turn around before leaving and snarl behind her. "Anyone wantsha piece o' dish gotta wait until .. Shunrishe. Graaawr.
Rum cha 1d4 ⇒ 3
Intimidate 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12
Trax Vorkosigan wrote:

Trax approaches Henk and does his best to treat his wounds. (His conversation with Sandara obviously not panning out) and sighs while he whispers "be careful mate, these men think themselves gods. Arrogance is a large weakness we need to only wait for to exploit."

Heal:1d20 + 8

Henk grunts painfully in agreement. Damn straight. Think I'll lay off trying to be chatty and concentrate on surviving.


Ornotck's Day:

Fish-guts does not seem any more friendly to you than normal however he does admit, "I know.. I know... I'd been drinkin' to much these days."

Grok on the other hand seems very very pleased that you visited her, she tells you that a few of your 'friends have stopped by, and one even gave her an earring and she asks if you like it, before pulling you into her small shop, and shutting the door behind her. Afterwords she will kindly kick you out and reopen her shop.

Grok is now friendly with the group. Story Award, 400XP each! you will find her easier to deal with from here on out.


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Test of the Starstone, here I come!


Ah yes! Forgot to respond to that, Kilarra

Before the night of drinking:
Rosie looks up at the big green woman, "Do me a favor big-green, Stop trying to scare me. The last person to do so went to scratch his ass and found a bloody stump instead of a hand." She holds up her very fine Axe.

"I get it though, we do need to stick together. I am pretty new too, so is that gnome always up on the riggings, the one who won't leave me be. I don't have much information other then Scourge is a coward, and Plugg is dangerous. But they are small fish compared to the officers. Thankfully they rarely feel the need to interact with us lot. Plugg is afraid of Captain Harrington, that should say something about him. Oh and I heard the last Cook's mate just up and vanished, so if you are sweet on that orc man they have down there i'd warn him. And the orc woman who is quartermaster, Unhelpful woman that. I tried to get my damn fiddle from her and she wouldn't. I can carry an axe but not my fiddle! " she doesn't have much more information for you but you will note she's now more helpful towards you.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

Trax smiles broadly and laughs, "Just drink the rum mate. No reason we all can't be friends... speaking of which, I seem to be quite popular right now."

Trax will then move to help Kilarra to her hammock. "Did well tonight I see? Shouldn't let yourself get this drunk, to many people want us dead or severely injured lass..."
He will then let her sleep it off but hover nearby for a little bit to ensure no one is going to attempt to take advantage of her drunken state.


Trax:

Not much happens to you this day, save trying to heal Henk. Henk is stable and slowly recovering. Your attempt to talk with Sandara as she is talking to Kyran is met with her rolling her eyes and asking you what exactly you need to know.

Lugo:

Lugo had a hard time with the bilges, luckily Kilarra was there to help, saving you from any lashes for today, in the evening you are free to study your spellbook.


i'll leave you guys to talk amongst yourselves, feel free to keep asking questions etc, and I'll move us to the next morning before the night is out.


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

I have not forgotten your assistance this morning at the stairs - Edeldhur whispers at Henk, while watching over him during the first few hours of the night.

Rest assured, I will make sure you have your chance to repay Scourge twofold...

Edel will stick with Henk until he feels most of the vermin have collapsed from rum induced torpor - if Kilarra is close by he will keep an eye over her also and will address Trax, since he is around:

If there is ruckus gimme a nod - I am tiring quickly of all this, and this time I will not fight with bare knuckles

Once he feels that they are safe, as one can possibly be in here, he will go to rest.

Edeldhur walks to his bunk with a last look behind at Henk and Kilarra - they seem to be growing on him, the woman for her pure, impossible not to admire, savagery. And Henk, simply because he has extended a measure of respect, and sticked by him in the fight.

Hope you are keeping tabs on the xp Ronin, I have the feeling i should be about to LEVEL UP :D JK


Day 3

Day 3 is uneventful you are issued your jobs for the day.

The morning before reporting to duty Sandara casts Lesser Restoration on Kilarra and the other two who were playing heave. Kilarra heals 1d4 ⇒ 4 restoration damage on top of of what she healed from rest.

Kyran:

1d6 ⇒ 2
Line Work: Hard work hoisting and lowering sails, requiring a DC 10 Profession (sailor) or Dexterity check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift.

Ornotck:

1d6 ⇒ 1

Cooking: Assisting Ambrose Kroop in preparing the day’s meal. If Kroop is sober, no check is required. If Kroop is drunk, this requires a DC 10 Profession (cook) or Intelligence check.

Kroop is strangely sober on this day.

Edeldhur 1d6 ⇒ 3
Henk 1d6 ⇒ 1
Kilarra 1d6 ⇒ 2
Lugo 1d6 ⇒ 2
Trax 1d6 ⇒ 5

1:

Man the Bilges: Vile and sweaty work cleaning out the bilges, requiring a DC 12 Strength check. The PC must also make a DC 10 Constitution check to avoid being fatigued at the end of the shift
1d4 ⇒ 1

2:

Rat Catcher: Catching rats and other vermin belowdecks, requiring either a DC 10 Stealth check, Survival check, or Dexterity check to catch and kill enough rats, cockroaches, and beetles for a good day’s work.

3:

Swab the Decks: Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a DC 10 Strength or Constitution check. Failing either check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift.

5:

Runner: Passing messages to the crew and officers of the Wormwood in all parts of the ship except officers’ cabins, requiring a DC 10 Acrobatics check and DC 10 Constitution check. Failing the Constitution check results in the PC being fatigued at the end of the shift. A PC with the Run feat automatically succeeds at this task.


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

Stealth 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Kilarra spends the day with a huge hangover, stumbling about and thankful for a quiet day catching rats. She will try and spend a little more time getting to know Rosie

Intimidate 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

"Oy shorty. How'd you keep your axe? We need ways to protect ourselves. Used coin?"


Male Human Bladebound Kensai Magus/1 (HP 6/9, AC/F/T 17/10/17, F +3, R +2, W +3, Perception +1, Initiative +2)

typical day, influence
typical night, influence

Diplomacy Conchobhar1d20 ⇒ 16
Profession Sailor 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Constitution 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Diplomacy Sandara 1d20 ⇒ 13


Male Half orc ranger 1 hp 12/12 ac12, touch 12, ff 10, fort 6, ref 5 ,will 4 ,init 2, perc 7

day
Looking much better Kroop, I bet if you were sober all the time you could do much better then running a galley on a ship.

day action search the galley. as well as make small talk with fishguts all day.
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

night action talk to Grok to ask for our stuff back or shopping
alright guys, I have Grok liking me so we should be able to get our stuff back from her, come with me if you want to get it back tonight

Ah Grok, Last night was very fun, I did not have a chance to say how much that earing looks great on you. I would like to get my gear back if at all possible, i don't want to get you in trouble but I should be able to do my job better with it. goes and whispers in her ear i can also pay you in as many rounds with me as you want, after all you have the most endurance of any woman i have ever bedded

fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
con: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


That evening Grok will gladly assist your team with getting their starting gear back.


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Henk nods at Edeldhur. Got yer back mate.

Henk will work diligently next day, but if he sees Sandara pass by, he will give her a nod and Thanks for the help yesterday.

Str check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
CON check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11


Elf Wizard 7 / Archmage 1

During the day time, Edeldhur keeps a watchful eye over Sandara and Henk. On the other hand, he will also try to keep an open eye in observing the rest of the crew, since he is realizing he hasn't actually established many contacts in this snake hole

He will work diligently - should be ok with the above actions right?

Con Check 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

During the nigh he is throwing himself at perform again :D

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

Always so many rolls... haha.
Rum fort1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Cha1d4 ⇒ 1
Con1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 Ouch T_T didnt need this

Kilarra does her best to sneak up on Sly that evening, and grabs her around the wast to whisper in her ear if she isn't noticed. If noticed she will simply approach and lean in.
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Intimidate: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28 INFLUENCE SLIPPERY SLY!

"I don't like you. I get the feeling you don't like me. But you messed with the wrong demon, you wench. Now, you will do everything you can to keep your thugs off me and the lads, or it's you who's going to be paying for it. I'd like us to be friends, us gals. You, me, the redhead, and the small one. We'd make a great crew. Show these men who the real terror o' the seas is. You let me know what your decision is loud and clear, I'm not known for my smarts. Just my temper."


M Human Fighter 1 HP 10/12 F5R2W1 Init+2 AC: 16 FF: 14 Touch: 12

Henk sighs and chokes down his rum.

Rum Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Cha gain: 1d4 ⇒ 4
CON drain: 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Fatigue: 1d8 ⇒ 8

COUGH! Urg..

Henk grins at Sandara, feeling a bit more sociable with his liquid courage. Well now Sandara, just how did you get onto this deathboat? Havin another friend seems like a good idea considering who is runnint he place.

Influence Sandara Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Henk will go back to sleep afterwards.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Cleric

Con:1d20 ⇒ 8
Acrobatics:1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Trax sighs and goes about his tasks. He decided that tonight, he is crashing early. And he does so. He crashes into his hammock and proceeds to snore loudly that evening.

FORT:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Fatigue:1d8 ⇒ 2
Con Dam1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2


"Gah Rat Catching again... Kil, you look a a little..Green this morning, well, more green than normal." *Grin*

Stealth check1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

"Once again, Kil, you have saved me from a Lashing. If you ever need help with anything, let me know."

In the Evening, Lugo Goes and watching some of the Crew Throw bones, or play Cards, etc. discretly trying to size each of them up.

Rum check1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Female Demon-Spawn Tiefling Barbarian 1 / HP: 14 / AC,T,FF: 15, 12, 13 / F+4, R+2, W-1 / Perception +5 / Init +2

At some point during the evening, the demoness will hunt down each of the lads in her party to have a quick word. "Each of you is responsible for makin' two friends. I'll gather all the lasses, so you men divide and conquer what's left. Don't want what's in'tween your legs getting between us and potential allies. Also gotta start making a list o' those who are not interested in teaming' up. And lastly... Scourge is mine. Dagon and I have plans for that one."

251 to 300 of 631 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / TheRonin's Skull and Shackles Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.