Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Reconquista

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Veterans of the giant wars in the Sheldomar Valley return to their homes to claim their reward.


401 to 450 of 873 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
He will, regardless, stop at a nice-looking establishment for a meal and ask around about what has the military so on-edge.

The innkeeper shrugs at Sol's questions. "It's dark times. Everyone's on edge."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Tanith asks more questions in confusion.

"Till first blood? Till one proves the stronger and the other yields?"

Osirion

The boy nods, "Yeah, generally somebody yields, since this is just a tryout. Of course there are always accidents."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Tanith calms down a bit and leans back to watch the match.

That's the keeper? He looks like a worthy champion.


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"This should be interesting. Does anyone ever die in these matches?"

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"This should be interesting. Does anyone ever die in these matches?"

The boy hears Flynt's question, but puts a finger up to his pursed lips to ask the Rhenee for silence as he points to the two men about to fight each other.

The gladiatorial audition match is a rather short and one-sided affair. Although the larger, more muscular man seems to have the advantage at first, the smaller man is much quicker with a blade.

Less than a minute later the bout is over. Bright red arterial blood spurts from a nasty cut on the larger man's upper thigh. The shorter man gives the seated bosses a salute with his red sword while the body of his defeated partner is dragged off by Circus workers.

After a brief consultation with Commissioner Dardenell, the armored Venazzi gestures for the victor to follow him, and the two go off into the bowels of the arena together. Dardenell busies himself with some paperwork at the table.

Thel Achillia vaults over the marble rail and joins Flynt and Tanith in the stands. After a brief conversation with the boy (whom Thel addresses as "Short Fang") in which he recounts the fight with the manticore, the stable boss turns to Flynt.

"It would seem that Stable Achillia owes you a debt of gratitude. The manticore Gar had been convicted of murder and mayhem in the eastern marches. Buying his contract cost me a pretty penny, and his death would have been a huge waste. The way you dispatched him means he will provide entertainment for many matches."

She then takes a quick, appraising look at Tanith. "You and your friend seem to know how to handle yourselves in a fight. Might you be interested in some gladiatorial work? If you can get the crowd on your side, it can pay quite well."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"It wasn't necessary to kill him. I just needed to ensure everyone's safety. You're welcome in any case." Flynt replies. "What do you say? Ready to Rumble(tm)?" He looks to Tanith.


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Tanith watches with intense interest as the battle begins. As the winning blow is dealt he applauds but is surprised when no healers come out to tend to the defeated. That was a deadly wound.

The Suel watches the female stable-master as she approaches. He adjusts himself and straightens his armor in hopes of making the best impression.

When Thel makes her proposal, Tanith's brow furrows.

"I grew up in Istivin and the Circus was a different place then. When did the bouts change from displays of skill and strength to bloodsport?"

"If I was interested, what would the terms be?"

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

"I grew up in Istivin and the Circus was a different place then. When did the bouts change from displays of skill and strength to bloodsport?"

"If I was interested, what would the terms be?"

Thel nods, "Yes, since the war the Circus is a much darker place. It's the audience that's behind this. Over the past few years they have kept calling for more and more real violence. The Circus has merely responded to their demands. Two years ago we nearly had a riot in the stands when a fighter showed another fighter mercy."

"The terms are as such. First you must audition for us. This audition will consist of you showing that you can be a gladitorial fighter. People want to see combat, but they also want a show, so you'll have to create a character for yourself and show us what you'd do to get the crowds excited. Once you can prove that you can boast and swagger a bit (or whatever else you want to do), we'll have you fight a few creatures. If you can defeat, but not kill, these creatures, I'll sign you up for Stable Achilla. You'll get a 250 gp signing bonus and then a cut of the gate of any matches you participate in. The rules are simple: any weapons, any spells. Nothing cast before the match. Quarter must be granted when asked. Talk to the cleric of Zilchus if you want to buy raise dead insurance. If I hire you, I'll half the cost of raising you or any healing you might need. Any further questions?"


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
The innkeeper shrugs at Sol's questions. "It's dark times. Everyone's on edge."

"I see. Well, the military seems particularly spooked today. I wonder why."

Solaufyn spends the next couple of hours wondering why...

Diplomacy to gather information: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19, +4 with people who could potentially be attracted to him.


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"Are the matches all one on one? Or can we team up?" Flynt listens to her answer before also asking. "What about our 2 furry/feathery companions?" He nods towards Boris and Tobias respectively.

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"Are the matches all one on one? Or can we team up?" Flynt listens to her answer before also asking. "What about our 2 furry/feathery companions?" He nods towards Boris and Tobias respectively.

"Animals fighting other animals is very popular. We had a druid who had a pet wildcat a few years back. He did quite well ... until he died. Teams are also fine."

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:

"I see. Well, the military seems particularly spooked today. I wonder why."

Solaufyn spends the next couple of hours wondering why...

Diplomacy to gather information: 1d20 + 18, +4 with people who could potentially be attracted to him.

The people Sol talks to thinks that the military is on alert is because a rash of fires has struck the homes of several prominent clerics recently. No one was hurt, but the fires seem too targeted to be anything but arson. The priests that were burnt out of their homes were the high clerics of Pelor, Mayaheine, and Kelanen.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
The people Sol talks to thinks that the military is on alert is because a rash of fires has struck the homes of several prominent clerics recently. No one was hurt, but the fires seem too targeted to be anything but arson. The priests that were burnt out of their homes were the high clerics of Pelor, Mayaheine, and Kelanen.

Got it. However, due to how much time it takes to find this out, he won't be able to pass this information on to the party until he reunites with them.

Having uncovered some of the current events of the city, Solaufyn makes his way to the Temple of Mayaheine, hoping to meet with Mortifice there.

Since he's several hours ahead of Mort in the timeline, though, he won't get there for a few of Mort's posts.

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:

Having uncovered some of the current events of the city, Solaufyn makes his way to the Temple of Mayaheine, hoping to meet with Mortifice there.

Since he's several hours ahead of Mort in the timeline, though, he won't get there for a few of Mort's posts.

To make it easier on everyone, let's just say that you enter the Temple of Mayaheine just after Mortifice, and can take part in his conversation with the priestess and her Valiant immediately.


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"And what would you say if I had little interest in gold and no need to create a persona", Tanith asks.

"Have you heard of the heroes that saved the people of Fitella, uncovered the seneschal of Godakin's corruption, and lead the battle to retake Otywood Keep? Because two of them stand before you. I believe that's all the introduction we need."

"I want to see the Circus returned to its former glory. If we lift the people's spirits and give them heroes to believe in, perhaps we can break them of this bloodlust."


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

"As I said when I was greeted at the door, my name is Mortifice. I am not from around these parts but have heard that there may be some use for me here at the temple, what with the hard times Istivin seems to have fallen upon. I come to offer my services."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"I agree. I think just being ourselves is enough character for the crowd. "

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
"And what would you say if I had little interest in gold and no need to create a persona", Tanith asks.

"No need for gold?" she asks quizzically. "Are you a noble in disguise?"

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
"Have you heard of the heroes that saved the people of Fitella, uncovered the seneschal of Godakin's corruption, and lead the battle to retake Otywood Keep? Because two of them stand before you. I believe that's all the introduction we need."

The woman grows serious and nods. "Yes, I heard about Fitella, that was you? That was a truly brave thing you and your friends did."

She thinks a bit. "Perhaps that's an angle we could use: the hero of the people, voice of the downtrodden, the avengers of Fitella! How does that sound?"

Osirion

Mortifice wrote:
"As I said when I was greeted at the door, my name is Mortifice. I am not from around these parts but have heard that there may be some use for me here at the temple, what with the hard times Istivin seems to have fallen upon. I come to offer my services."

Miskmatar gives the half-orc a quizzical look. "I have not heard your name before, but that is not unusual. Our faith is a young one, and there are few who follow the Shield Maiden, hardly any of your ... gender. Your offer is appreciated."

"You may not have heard that my home was burned a week ago, along with the homes of the high cleric of Pelor, Kireth Trantle, and a swordman of the Order of the Star, an old man named Baldram. The arsons, for I believe these were not natural fires, were too specific in their targets. I'm sure there is someone behind them. If you could find out who it is, it would be a great boon to the clergy of this town."

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"I agree. I think just being ourselves is enough character for the crowd. "

Thel shakes her head. "Then you will not prosper in this trade, I'm afraid. Perhaps life in the arena is not for you after all."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

The Kordite smiles wide again, "Yes, that sounds like us!"

"What of turning the Circus from the bloody path it's chosen? Do you think our participation and stance against the bloodshed might be enough to return things back to the way they used to be?"

"Do you think Atafrix and the Keeper would cooperate in this?"


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"The Avengers? I guess it could work. So what are you thinking? No weapons? Just headlocks and clotheslines?"

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

"What of turning the Circus from the bloody path it's chosen? Do you think our participation and stance against the bloodshed might be enough to return things back to the way they used to be?"

"Do you think Atafrix and the Keeper would cooperate in this?"

"You must be new to the city, otherwise you would not ask such a question. The people here bay for blood. They want to see it. They know the gladiators are healed and raised, but they want to see the violence, not some approximation. There is an anger boiling away just under the surface of most citizens of Istivin. It just takes a spark for it to burst into full flame. Seeing the blood flow here in the arena keeps it from flowing out in the street, I truly believe that."

She shakes her head at Tanith's second question. "No, they would not cooperate and neither would I. My stable is on its last legs as it is. If the people didn't come, I would lose everything my father and I have been building for thirty years."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"Healed and raised as if life and death were toys..."

"The people will come, as they used to, to see sport and competition. What would it take for me to get you on our side in this? If I fight on your behalf and deck your stable in gold once again, will you help us then?"


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"For some people, they are. If you're in this, so am I. We'll be unstoppable."

Osirion

The stable boss shakes her head, "I'm not willing to take the chance at the moment. My finances are simply too precarious. But there may be something else you can do for me, something that would be a good deed as well. Come by the Circus tomorrow evening, and we can chat about it some more."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"It sounds like we're done for now. You finished too Flynt?", he asks of the ranger.

Assuming Flynt doesn't want to talk more.

"Tomorrow then", Tanith says as he stands and waves for Boris to follow. "I'll bring something to drink."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"Yea, I guess we are." Flynt will follow Tanith out, Tobias still perched on Boris.

Osirion

Thel claps her hands. "Good, we will see each other tomorrow evening then." She bids the two warriors good-bye and gathers her belongings before descending into the innards of the Circus.

Now what do you want to do?


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Have it be tomorrow evening.

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
Have it be tomorrow evening.

Who do you think I am? I can't just make time pass at any pace I wish, willy-nilly, I ... wait, actually I can do that! But I won't, because there's other stuff happening also.


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

I was planning on spending more time at the Circus.

Seeing as how the RTB is down by now, Tanith is going to head back to the Gyphon and wait for Mort and Sol.


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

You mean Mort and Sol. Flynt happens to be following you.


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Fixt.


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Tanith spends less than an hour at the opulent Gryphon before he becomes restless. No fighting? What's the point?

"Hey Flynt let's head down to Krelont Keep and see about that property we were promised. I've been thinking this city could use a new gymnasium..."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"I keep telling you, a nice brothel-tavern would make a better addition to the city. We can even name it after you if you want. Something like Tanith's House of "Wrestling" and Entertainment. You don't have to like the name, but it's a start."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Tanith almost falls over laughing.

"Let's see what they have for us first. We can figure out what it's to be used for and named afterward."

"Speaking of wrestling, what did you think of Thel? The way she was looking at me I couldn't tell if she wanted my body to fight in her bloody arena or for something else."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"Fair enough. She wanted your body for the arena, nothing more. I think since she's surrounded by big lugs all the time, the last thing she would want is to be squashed by one. Though I could be wrong. Like that time with that dwarven woman. I swear she was into you and that she wasn't married..."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"That's the last time I take advice from you when you're that deep in your cups", Tanith says with a laugh. "You should have seen the look on her face when I showed up to her room wearing nothing but my boots."

The big Suel shrugs, "You're probably right this time. The only thing Thel seemed to care about was the success of her stable."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"Well, those boots helped when you ran from her husband. You got also got good exercise dodging his axes too." Flynt starts mockingly dodging invisible axes.

"Well if it makes you feel better, when we help her out, she may rethink things."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"For a wise and stoic people he sure had a hard time believing the whole misunderstanding."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"You forget they're also a surly people. And besides, would you believe that story? I was there and I hardly believe it. Though that may be due to drink number eight and number nine."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"It seemed believable to me, especially after the looks his wife had been giving me all night."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"I know right? I thought she was totally into you. The way she talked about hammers, I thought that was an invitation."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"It was an invitation all right. You didn't see the way she was licking her chops when he got a sight of me in her room", Tanith says with another laugh.

"I don't think she was expecting me to be so bold when her husband was around."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"There's bold and then there's what you did."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

"When I was at the temple in Keoland we wore very little most days."

"I'd forgotten how much that bothered people on the outside."


Male Trapper/Guide 4 HP: 36/36; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +10

"Yea, walking around naked isn't a normal thing outside the temple of Kord. Or outside a brothel-tavern. Which just means we need more of them."


Male Suel Warpriest/Wrestler 5 - 51/54 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 16 (18 with shield of faith) [touch 10, FF 16], Fort +9, Ref +1, Will +8; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor, Remove Fear, Shield of Faith, Shield of Faith 2nd: Ghostbane, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Action Points 3/7

Tanith laughs again.

"Let's see what they're offering us first. For all we know it'll be a shack at the edge of the effuliviam. Good luck setting up a brothel there."

401 to 450 of 873 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reconquista (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.