Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Reconquista

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Veterans of the giant wars in the Sheldomar Valley return to their homes to claim their reward.


301 to 350 of 873 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

Knowledge(Nature)
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

Tanith watches Flynt finish his climb.

"What do you make of all this Sol? Poor fortune or something worse?"


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

"Worse," he says. "The whole city has been affected. I am not certain of whether it is some sort of strange curse left by the giants, or the work of some other sort of supernatural being, or just human nature. It is as if the entire city is suffering from a broken heart."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

Tanith nods, "Istivin needs heroes now just as much as it needed them when the Earl left it for dead."

The Kordite glances up again.

"Everything alright up there? It feels like you've up there for days."

Har har har.


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"I feel like that too. It looks like the supports to that stone block have been weakened by something. I'll have to examine it more to figure out what though."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

Tanith laughs.

"This reminds me of the time you were stranded up on top of that stone giant that died on his feet. How did you end up getting down again?"


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Uh, I tripped and fell. You caught me, remember? I said 'My hero' and then you dropped me."

Osirion

Flynt wrote:

Knowledge(Nature)

1d20 + 7

Flynt easily climbs the scaffolding all the way to where the large block fell out, over 50' above the cobbles of Qualtaine Square. From up here he has a great view of the city. His view to the north is dominated by Krelont Keep set atop the Promontory. To the east, the largest building stands next to Brink's Gate, and seems to be some kind of military structure. To the west is another military structure next to Trade Gate. To the south, the most obvious structures are Javan Gate and the Circus.

The scout takes a closer look at the supports that had been holding the block in place. The wood seems to have been eaten away by termites, but they only seem to have attacked this particular part of the scaffolding; no other termite damage is visible in the area. Flynt has never heard of such a localized termite infestation before. The termites themselves seem to no longer be present.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

"How could I forget?", Tanith answers with another laugh.

"You done up there yet?"


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"That's not right." Flynt climbs back down with the greatest of ease. "It looks like termite damage weakened the support. But normally termites would eat the whole thing. They ignored everything else, it's like someone is controlling them."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

"Another mad druid perhaps", Tanith asks.

"The last one wasn't too happy about our interference."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Probably. But that was a long time ago."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

"Well let's get to the Gryphon so Sol can finish his spell. We'll learn more faster if we split up."


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

"What you uncovered up there is troubling. Once again it seems that we really are needed here in Istivin."

Osirion

The group makes it's way to the Gryphon's Arms, located in the southern half of the city, not too far from Gate Square and the Temple of Heironeous. The inn itself is a two-story structure set back from the road on a larger piece of property. It is surrounded by a large stone wall and an iron fence, and guarded by two met-at-arms bearing the emblem of the inn: a gryphon rampant on a field of blue.

The two guards call to you as you approach. "Welcome to the Arms, gentlemen. Are you in need of a room?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

"Well met!", Tanith greets the guards.

"Yes, my friends and I would like rooms."

Osirion

The guards look at the group, taking special notice of your magic items and armor, "Of course, right this way."

NOTE: We don't have to RP everything. The cost here is 5 gp per person, per night, which includes a private room, but does not include dinner. We also don't have to deal with these level of expenditures if you like. We can also just skip to the next time you want to do something and you can let me know what you'd like to do. It is currently only 10 AM or so.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

Tanith drops off his non-essential traveling gear and washes off the worst of the dust of the road.

After Sol casts his spell Tanith bids his farewell.

"I'll see you lot back here tonight. Try not to have too much fun without me!"


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

Flynt will do the same. "Oh there's need to worry about that." He heads off to find the General Captain of the Watch. "Please at least be an attractive woman." Before leaving his room, he will cast a spell. His skin hardens to almost bark but still keeps its Rhenee complexion.

Extended Barkskin. 3 hours and 20 minutes.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Solaufyn makes sure to get himself a nice room, one where he'll be able to prepare spells, study the most dense of books, and craft magical items in peace.

Using one of Mortifice's Extend charges, he'll put an Extended Rary's Telepathic Bond on himself, Tanith, Flynt, and Mortifice. We'll be able to communicate telepathically for the next 3hrs40min.

(RTB) "This way we can stay in constant contact while we uncover the dangers of the city."

Once separated from the group and settled into his room, he'll go see Marshall Karri Velthundle in the West Citadel. He will put up another Extended seducer's eyes upon entering the Citadel, assuming he does not get sidetracked along the way.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

After retrieving Boris from the stables, Tanith made his way to the Tabard. It'd been too long since he'd seen the cutthroats that called it home and it was a good place to get information in short order.

After donning a cloak to hide his finely crafted plate armor, the big Kordite entered the dive.

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
After retrieving Boris from the stables, Tanith made his way to the Tabard. It'd been too long since he'd seen the cutthroats that called it home and it was a good place to get information in short order.

Tanith makes his way back across town to the Tabard, which looks worse than he remembers from his childhood. The sign next to the front door that once displayed a fat man holding a leg of mutton either fell off or was removed. The glass windows where replaced by simple oiled skin coverings that let in diffuse light but are otherwise translucent.

The main room doesn't look much better. A number of the city's poorer drunkards sit around often-repaired tables, nursing drinks and muttering to themselves or speaking in low voices. They are served by a middle-aged matron with a tight bun and a face that could sour milk. She looks up briefly as the young man enters and gestures casually toward any of the open tables, inviting him to sit down. The other patrons look up as well and fall silent, waiting to see what the muscled man does next.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

Tanith takes a seat at an empty table and waves the matron over.

"An ale and the ear of someone who can tell me a little about what's happened in Istivin since the war", the Kordite asks while offering the horse-faced woman a smile.

Diplomacy - 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

Is there anyone inside Tanith might recognize?

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
Flynt will do the same. "Oh there's need to worry about that." He heads off to find the General Captain of the Watch. "Please at least be an attractive woman."

After getting some directions and basic information about the City Watch from Tanith, Flynt makes his way over to the East Citadel (which he had seen from the top of the scaffolding earlier in the day). East Citadel is home not only to the City Watch, but also a regiment of the Sterich Army: the halbardiers. The fortress is a sprawling affair with a wood and metal portcullis gate granting access to a enormous interior dirt courtyard. Inside you can see infantrymen already at drills, their instructors barking out commands in sharp stacatto, or practicing halbardier unit formations. A large mess hall, armory and two barracks line the interior wall to your left and right. Past these, on the far side of the square is a second gate which leads to the command keep.

Four halbardiers stand next to the open portcullis as you approach, eyeing Flynt with some suspicion. After asking to see the General Captain, the men give slight chuckles and nod. One of them trots off, presumably to inform someone.

A few minutes later, the guard returns and beckons the Rhenee into the central courtyard, "Just stan' over there against the wall, sir. Captain Ren will be wit you momentarily. He's jus' in a meetin' at this moment."

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
Once separated from the group and settled into his room, he'll go see Marshall Karri Velthundle in the West Citadel. He will put up another Extended seducer's eyes upon entering the Citadel, assuming he does not get sidetracked along the way.

Sol makes his way to West Citadel, home of the famous Sterich Cavalry. Like East Citadel, this is a city fortress surrounded by a 30' curtain wall and numerous defensive towers. The front gate is guarded by six men wearing the colors of the infantry and carrying halbards. The gate itself is currently down, but through it, Sol can see a large central courtyard with four large buildings inside. One of them seems to be a barracks, another a huge stable, the third a fortified command tower, and a fourth is probably an armory or blacksmith of some sort, judging from the metal clanging that can be heard even at this great distance.

One of the halbardiers steps out and gestures for Sol to stop when he is about 15' from the group. "Halt!" he intones seriously, "Identify yourself and state your purpose." The other guards hold their weapons a bit tighter, obviously prepared for the worst.


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Alright, I'll be here." "Damn, not even a woman. This is going to be a long day." Flynt sighs and waits patiently.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
One of the halbardiers steps out and gestures for Sol to stop when he is about 15' from the group. "Halt!" he intones seriously, "Identify yourself and state your purpose." The other guards hold their weapons a bit tighter, obviously prepared for the worst.

"I am Solaufyn, of Celene." he says calmly. "I come at the invitation of Marshall Karri Velthundle, of the Cavalry. Is she in?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18, as Solaufyn wonders why the six of them are all gripping their weapons so tightly.

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

Tanith takes a seat at an empty table and waves the matron over.

"An ale and the ear of someone who can tell me a little about what's happened in Istivin since the war", the Kordite asks while offering the horse-faced woman a smile.

Diplomacy - 1d20+14

Is there anyone inside Tanith might recognize?

NOTE: Tanith does not recognize anyone.

Tanith spends the next three hours talking with the matron and the locals in the bar to gather some information on what has been going on in the city over the past few years.

He hears about how the people came back to Istivin and found almost everything as they had left it. There was no sign of the giant invasion, even though the military had assured them that the capital had been taken. Those who had been left behind, either because they refused to leave or because they were too told to move, were either dead or had disappeared, although more bodies were found as the weeks went on.

People got back to the business of living, despite the war still raging on throughout much of the rest of the country. There were curfews and rationing, but things weren't nearly as bad as they could have been.

After the war finally ended, people thought that things would improve more, but instead, things just seemed to stagnate. Then the Marquis disappeared mysteriously, which didn't improve the mood of the city much. The Marchioness was a decent ruler, although she was a lot harsher than her husband. The curfew from the war was reinstated after the Marquis' disappearance and has not been lifted in the three years since. (The curfew is at Fourth Bells, approximately 10 PM)

Tanith also learns that that Marchioness hasn't left Krelont Keep for weeks, and every day there seems to be a new edict or law posted. The most recent is that everyone who was promised land in exchange for helping Sterich during the war has until the end of the year to present themselves, or else forfeit their right. The man Tanith speaks to thinks that the Marchioness is behind all the trouble in Istivin. He says that she's a witch from Zahind, the fabled land on the far side of the Sea of Dust.

When asked about the circus, Tanith gets an earful, mostly positive. The circus is managed by a half-elven man named Atafrix Dardenell, and he's made the place much more interesting as of late. Blood sports were introduced about a half-year ago, mainly pitting convicted prisoners against the champions of the Circus. The prisoners eventually became boring too, however, as the champions would make short work of them. In response, Dardenell recently introduced multiple prisoners fighting creatures. The last fight (which happened last week) pitted four men and a woman against a manticore; they didn't last very long either, but the crowd really loved how the creature took them apart.

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"Alright, I'll be here." "Damn, not even a woman. This is going to be a long day." Flynt sighs and waits patiently.

After 15 minutes of waiting around, a youngish-looking half-elven man appears from a nearby building which is flanked by two guards. He has extremely close-cropped black hair and is wearing a chain shirt coverered in the black-and-red lion rampant of the Sterich flag. A scimitar hangs on his back and a short sword on his belt.

He addresses Flynt in Common, "I am Captain Ren of the Guard. Who are you, and what is your business with the Captain General?" His words are short and to the point but not rude.

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:

"I am Solaufyn, of Celene." he says calmly. "I come at the invitation of Marshall Karri Velthundle, of the Cavalry. Is she in?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 14, as Solaufyn wonders why the six of them are all gripping their weapons so tightly.

NOTE: Sol guesses that they're either a bit jumpy or else the place is on pretty high alert.

The soldier shakes his head as he pulls out a stylus and paper to take notes: "The Marhsall's location is classified. She will be informed of your presence and will send for you if you truly have legitimate business before her. Where can you be reached?"


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"I was told that he's an ex-adventurer. I need to talk to him about that."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

Tanith is confused and then alarmed by what he learns as the hours pass, especially in regards to the Circus. The place had been such an inspiration to him when he was a youth; even then Mighty Kord had been reaching out to him. How could the people of Istivin turned to this for comfort?

Once he felt he'd learned enough, the big Kordite ordered one more round for those that had been willing to share information with him, crushed one more arm wrestling challenger, and then departed for the Circus in hopes of meeting the half-elf Atafrix Dardenell.

(RTB): "There's rumors that the Marchioness may know more about what's going on here in Istivin. We should try to get an audience with her. I'm headed to the Circus now."


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
The soldier shakes his head as he pulls out a stylus and paper to take notes: "The Marhsall's location is classified. She will be informed of your presence and will send for you if you truly have legitimate business before her. Where can you be reached?"

"I see," he replies. "I can be reached at the Gryphon's Arms Inn. Tell her that I would also be glad to help her with whatever is currently being so troublesome."

(RTB) "This is strange. The Sterish Cavalry is apparently dealing with some sort of crisis."

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"I was told that he's an ex-adventurer. I need to talk to him about that."

The Captain gives a wry smile, "The Captain-General doesn't just see anyone. Who are you? Why should he talk with you?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 46/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 3/5 | Action Points 5/8

(RTB): "Trouble with outlying pockets of giant-allied forces?"

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
"I see," he replies. "I can be reached at the Gryphon's Arms Inn. Tell her that I would also be glad to help her with whatever is currently being so troublesome."

The soldier gives a curt nod. "She will be informed."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

" My name is Flynt and I'm a hero of Sterich. I helped save it from giants."

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
" My name is Flynt and I'm a hero of Sterich."

The captain looks at Flynt appraisingly, "Flynt, eh? That does sound familiar. Were you in the war? I have never heard of you. Where did you fight?"


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
The soldier gives a curt nod. "She will be informed."

"I see. Since I did come all this way... perhaps a tour of the grounds?" he asks expectantly.

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
"I see. Since I did come all this way... perhaps a tour of the grounds?" he asks expectantly.

The guard shakes his head. "Sorry, sir. Access to military facilities are restricted to members of the military and their guests."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Well, I helped save the village of Fitela. When the seneshcal tried to sell out Godakin Keep to Turrosh Mak, I helped stop him. I was part of the group to take back Otywood Keep. We also liberated the dwarven hold known as Eagle's Nest from the Fire Giants. Does that count?"

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"Well, I helped save the village of Fitela. When the seneshcal tried to sell out Godakin Keep to Turrosh Mak, I helped stop him. I was part of the group to take back Otywood Keep. We also liberated the dwarven hold known as Eagle's Nest from the Fire Giants. Does that count?"

Captain Ren nods, "Yes, those do count. I thought I had heard of your name before. You were a great asset to Sterich during the war and the country owes you much."

He moves a little closer to make sure others can't overhear him, and intones in a low voice, "You may have noticed that the dangers have not passed. There is a sinister force at work here in Istivin, one that most people fail to recognize. Sterich may be in need of your help again."


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
The guard shakes his head. "Sorry, sir. Access to military facilities are restricted to members of the military and their guests."

"That is unfortunate, yet sensible," he replies. "Is something the matter? I do not mean to pry, but I sense a lot of tension." He points to one of the quieter guards and lets out a slight chuckle to ease them. "This one right here is looking at me as if I'm thirty feet tall and here to grind his bones to bake my bread."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Good. Yea, I've noticed things are bad around here. So I think the general would like to talk to me, wouldn't you?"


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

Mortifice leaves the inn and sets out for the Maiden's Church to investigate what is happening there.

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
"That is unfortunate, yet sensible," he replies. "Is something the matter? I do not mean to pry, but I sense a lot of tension." He points to one of the quieter guards and lets out a slight chuckle to ease them. "This one right here is looking at me as if I'm thirty feet tall and here to grind his bones to bake my bread."

The men look at each other as if Sol had just punched their mothers. "No need to make jokes about giants, sir. We all lost family and friends in that war." The then turn their backs on the elf and go silent.

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"Good. Yea, I've noticed things are bad around here. So I think the general would like to talk to me, wouldn't you?"

The Captain lets out a long sigh. "The Captain-General is quite busy at the moment, but we could really use the help of a true patriot to track down those responsible for turning our fair city into a byword for sloth and incompetence."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Of course he is. What do you need me to do?"

Osirion

Flynt wrote:
"Of course he is. What do you need me to do?"

Captain Ren gives Flynt a wide smile and shakes his hand. "Someone will contact you in the next few days. We have to keep this a secret. We're not sure how high the conspiracy goes, so please, keep it to yourself. A loose comment to bring months of work to a halt." He gives Flynt a stiff salute before turning back and heading back into the keep.


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 44/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Conspiracy?" Flynt walks away to meet up with Tanith..

(RTB)"Meeting you at the circus. Apparently being a hero isn't enough of a reason to end a meeting early. But I did find out that there's some conspiracy brewing."

301 to 350 of 873 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reconquista (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.