Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Reconquista

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Veterans of the giant wars in the Sheldomar Valley return to their homes to claim their reward.


101 to 150 of 873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
What does everyone else want to do while Tanith takes 1d4 hours flirting with the locals?

Solaufyn will likely spend 1d4 hours having a light meal (fruit pie?) in the Laughing Trout, have a drink while examining a nice teleport waypoint out behind the place, as well as flirt with the locals.

He'll put up an Extended seducer's eyes (duration 220min) before heading in...
Diplomacy to Flirt, I mean Gather Information: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32, +4 if those he's chatting with might conceivably find him sexually attractive. Yes, the spell uses the term "conceivably." I love it.

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
Hey, there's legitimate information gathering going on here!

Yeah, and I go into a bar because I'm thirsty.

Osirion

Well, both of you become quite conversant with the local bar/milkmaid/fishwife population. Turns out there's not much going on in Istivin Crossing at the moment. People tend to avoid going to Istivin unless they absolutely have to, saying that there have been too many mysterious disappearances there of late, and that people always seem to be on edge. Nobody is willing to help one another. There are tons of rumors about what happend to the Marquis, but none of them sounds particularly convincing. About half the people think he's dead, while the other half think he fled to Keoland with another woman.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

People do go to bars when they're thirsty...

Also, LOL @ Sol.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Satisfied that he's learned all he can. Tanith meets up with Sol and the others.

"It's a nice town with good people", he says briefly. "But they did mention rumors of disappearances happening in Istivin. Maybe the giants left something behind when they abandoned the city."

The big Kordite hoists himself into the saddle on Boris's back.

"Let's get going. Istivin is still a few hours away."

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
"Let's get going. Istivin is still a few hours away."

Unless it's part of your equipment, the rest of you don't have mounts. You can buy them here in the village, if you like, but there's a !0% markup because it's just a small town.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith isn't in a rush. He's okay with going at a slow pace for those on foot.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Solaufyn can make a 22-hour phantom steed for himself, and he can make mounts for the rest. I should probably actually make a list of what spells he has memorized, shouldn't I.

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
I should probably actually make a list of what spells he has memorized, shouldn't I.

Yeah, probably a good idea.

Osirion

On horseback you quickly cover the miles to Istivin, passing through large stretches of tilled land. Even though it is just past dawn, farm workers are already busy in the field, working behind a team of oxen, planting a new season of crops in Sterich’s molasses-dark soil.

Past the fields you travel through the outskirts of the town, small buildings constructed since the war, housing Istivin’s tanneries and other less desirable industries. Behind them, in the distance to the north-east on Brink’s Hill (and outside of the city walls), you can see the estates of Istivin’s upper classes, surrounded by carefully manicured gardens, and constantly patrolled by all manner of guards.

Finally the dark basalt barbican of Javan Gate loom before you. Its three 60-foot-tall towers flank two gated entrances, currently blocked with all manner of people trying to get into the city. At the base of the gate, four statues of baying wolves the size of draft horses seem to snarl a defiant warning to Istivin’s enemies. Local legend holds that the wolves predate the city itself, and that their incorporation into the city’s primary defensive post hearkens to even older traditions now lost to all but the most fastidious scholar of Allitur.

The way in is currently blocked by over a dozen halberd-carrying town guardsmen, who seem to be asking each person of every class a rather lengthy series of questions before allowing them entrance into Istivin. This must be something new, as you do not remember it from your last visit here. Reluctantly, you join the queue.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith happily chats with the people in line to gain entrance to the city. Surely things in Istivin couldn't be that bad if people were lining up to get back in.

"Sol, did you want to handle introductions?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

How slowly is the line moving? Is there enough time to collect local rumors before we get to the front of the line?

Osirion

Judging by the slow progress the line is making, it looks like it will be 30-40 minutes before you reach the front of the line, so no. But that shouldn't stop you from asking questions of the folks around you.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith will ask said questions: Who they are? Were they around when the giants came? What brings them back to Istivin (or back)? Have they heard any recent rumors about what's going on?

Also if there's any particularly pretty lasses, Tanith will shamelessly gather information.


Male

Boris plods along besides Tanith silently wondering how humans stay warm with so little fur.


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

Flynt will just stay back and let the social people talk. Lines, nothing more boring than lines. Except maybe listening to speeches. Tobias will just circle around in the sky, avoiding the giant bear that may or may not try to eat him.


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

Mortifice likewise isn't terribly fond of the lines. Standing around on a lame leg (an old war wound I forgot to write into the backstory) and wearing full plate isn't his idea of a good time. Not one to fidget though, he attempts to pass the time by speaking with the others who are waiting in the queue.

"So, um... what brings you to Istivin?" he asks of a random fellow.

I think I'll put a list of common daily buffs in my profile.

Osirion

Whom do you wish to address?

Tanith finds a dearth of comely lasses in the line waiting to get into Istivin. Most of the people are farmers bringing in their wares to sell at market. They have carts of turnips, cabbages, and other hearty winter vegetables with them, and do their best to leave you alone. Most common folks have learned not to interfere with individuals dressed in bright armor and carrying sharp weapons, especially when riding magically conjured steeds.

A minor nobleman sits astride his horse just behind you in line looking incredibly bored. He is surrounded by a small retinue of guards dressed in studded leather and carrying inexpensive, yet serviceable weapons.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

With the lack of fairer company, Tanith is happy to talk to local farmers about the winter crop and how their business has fared in Istivin as of late.

If any are bringing in winter-berries, Tanith will gladly buy a load and feed them to Boris.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Solaufyn is happy to chat with both commoners and the minor noble. He seems to prefer an environment where the common folk naturally trust him rather than give him a wide berth.

"I am surprised by the level of security," he says. "We are all too small to be giants. What do they wish to keep out?"

Osirion

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
With the lack of fairer company, Tanith is happy to talk to local farmers about the winter crop and how their business has fared in Istivin as of late.

The farmers seem willing to talk to Tanith, although the large bear does make them nervous at first. Once they realize he is not going to attack them, they spend most of their time complaining about the things farmers all over Oerth complain about: lack of rain, the bad price for their product, their cow's problems giving birth recently, etc. Interestingly, they fail to complain about the line you're all standing in. If pressed about it, they shrug it off and say that it's something that's been going on for the last year or so, and that it's simply a formality everyone must endure: young and old, rich and poor. It's something annoying they have gotten used to.

Tanith Kordson Creed wrote:
If any are bringing in winter-berries, Tanith will gladly buy a load and feed them to Boris.

One of the farmers has some, but asks for you to wait until he sets up his stall in the marketplace just inside the Javan Gate. It would be too much hassle to get to the berries, which seem to have been stacked under some other boxes of produce.

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
"I am surprised by the level of security," he says. "We are all too small to be giants. What do they wish to keep out?"

Is this Sol musing to himself, or are you actually asking this of someone? If the latter, then whom are you asking?


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith shares in the farmers' burdens, nodding in understanding.

When the farmer mentions the buried status of his wares, the big Kordite is happy to help lift the crates to get at the berries (and perhaps stretch out and show off a bit).

Assuming he's okay with it:
Might of the Gods for +11 enhancement bonus to strength, Strength Check

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Osirion

The farmer waves off the Kordite politely, "No, no, you'll just mess up my system. I have a very particular way I like to organize my vegetables."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith shrugs and wishes Kord's blessings on him.


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

Flynt chuckles as Tanith's efforts are shut down by the obsessive farmer.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
"I am surprised by the level of security," he says. "We are all too small to be giants. What do they wish to keep out?"
Is this Sol musing to himself, or are you actually asking this of someone? If the latter, then whom are you asking?

We'll say he's musing to himself, but, like... out-loud, audible enough that if an NPC wants to answer his rhetorical question, they can go right ahead.


Male

Boris sits on his haunches and watches the slow-moving line.

He ponders how humans keep from falling over, walking around on only two spindly little legs.

Osirion

The people generally ignore Sol, or else haven't heard him; it's hard to tell.

After almost 45 minute wait, the majority of your group finally reaches the front of the line. A guardsman clad in shining chainmail, wearing the colors of the Sterich Guard and carrying a large hand-and-a-half sword strapped to his back steps forward. He gives you all a few appraising glances then clears his throat to speak: "By the order of her Excellent Magnitude, the Marchioness, I am required to ask you the following questions. You are required to answer truthfully. This is for your own protection and that of the people of Istivin. Your cooperation is expected and ... appreciated." After this he gives a perfunctory smile, although most of it is lost under this thick, black beard. He pulls out a large ledger and quill and turns to the first of you.

He turns to Tanith, as he is the closest to him, and asks him a number of questions. He'll ask everyone else in the group individually as well, although he varies the questions a bit. Just feel free to answer as many as you like here on the boards.: What is your name? What is your purpose in Istivin? How long have you been travelling together? What is your religion? Where did you get that armor? Have you ever been to Saltmarsh? Why not? Have you been having any nightmares lately? What were they about? Have you ever been killed? Have you ever been hurt by undead? How many torches are you carrying? How about gold? Where were those coins minted? Why haven't you spent them yet?


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith approaches the questioning guard and offers him a firm handshake before he begins.

Quote:
What is your name?

Tanith.

Quote:
What is your purpose in Istivin?

"I grew up here. I am returning with my friends to see how things have fared since the giants came."

Quote:
How long have you been traveling together?

"Off and on, close to eight years now."

Quote:
What is your religion?

"I am a servant of the Mighty Kord."

Quote:
Where did you get that armor?

"I bought it and had it fitted from a smith in Keoland. My friend here enchanted it for me."

Quote:
Have you ever been to Saltmarsh?

"I don't believe so."

Quote:
Why not?

"I've never needed to."

Quote:
Have you been having any nightmares lately?

"The teachings of the Brawler let me sleep soundly each night."

Quote:
"Have you ever been killed?"

Tanith laughs at the question, "No."

Quote:
Have you ever been hurt by undead?

He nods.

Quote:
How many torches are you carrying?

"None."

Quote:
How about gold? Where were those coins minted? Why haven't you spent them yet?

"Near two-hundred lions. I still carry them because I haven't met the right woman", he finishes with a laugh.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Solaufyn politely answers the questions. "I am Solaufyn Ithilnelle of Celene. I come to Istivin at the invitation of Marshall Karri Velthundle. I follow the elven goddess Hanali Celanil. I made these myself, actually. I have never been to Saltmarsh. That's in Keoland, isn't it? The hear the weather is dreadful that far south. Nightmares? All right... no I haven't. Neither have I been killed or hurt by undead. This circlet provides all the light I need. Money? A few hundred lions. I imagine they were minted in Niole Dra. Why haven't I spent them? Well, I do have to have money to eat."

Solaufyn will make a Sense Motive check 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31 to get a feeling about the line of questioning. Why are these questions being asked of us? he wonders.


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

What is your name?

"Flynt."

What is your purpose in Istivin?

"I was invited back."

How long have you been traveling together?

"Little less than a decade. But it feels like forever."

What is your religion?

"I occasionally revere the Laughing Rogue."

Where did you get that armor?

"Some greatful dwarves crafted it for me and I had Morti here enchant it."

Have you been to the saltmarsh?

"Nope."

Why not?

"Why would I?"

Have you been having any nightmares lately?

"Nope, too busy being in bed to have nightmares." Flynt smirks as he answers that one.

Have you ever been killed?

"Not for other's lack of trying."

Have you ever been hurt by undead?

"I've been injured by just about everything."

How many torches are you carrying?

"None. Though I should pick some up."

How about gold? Where were those coins minted? Why haven't you spent them yet?

"Also not nearly enough. I haven't spent them because I haven't seen a bar or a brothel in too long."

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
Solaufyn will make a Sense Motive check 1d20 + 14 to get a feeling about the line of questioning. Why are these questions being asked of us? he wonders.

It's quite obvious that the guard has been asking these questions a lot recently, as he is quite bored of them. He clearly doesn't know why he has been asked to do this.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
It's quite obvious that the guard has been asking these questions a lot recently, as he is quite bored of them. He clearly doesn't know why he has been asked to do this.

I see... What about the questions themselves, though? Does Solaufyn pick up on something that ties them together?

On Saltmarsh: Knowledge(local) 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (20) + 27 = 47 - Perhaps Saltmarsh has been experiencing some undead problems lately, and nightmares are a symptom?

Osirion

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:

I see... What about the questions themselves, though? Does Solaufyn pick up on something that ties them together?

On Saltmarsh: Knowledge(local) 1d20 + 27 - Perhaps Saltmarsh has been experiencing some undead problems lately, and nightmares are a symptom?

Even with his encyclopaedic knowledge, Sol seems almost completely baffled by these questions. The only thing that strikes a familiar chord is the question about nightmares. A number of people coming from Istivin as of late have reported worse nightmares than usual while staying in the capital. No one knows why these have been happening.


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

What is your name?

"Mortifice."

What is your purpose in Istivin?

"I am interested in attending church here."

What is your religion?

"I am a priest of Mayaheine."

How long have you been traveling together?

"About eight years. We're old buddies."

What is your religion?

"You asked me that already."

Where did you get that armor?

"Crafted it myself. I do work on commission too, if you're interested."

Have you been to the saltmarsh?

"The whatwhere now?."
Knowledge (Geography): 0

Why not?

"Never heard of it. But now that you mention it, it doesn't sound like the type of place I'd like to visit"

Have you been having any nightmares lately?

"I used to have this recurring dream where I was standing in front of the whole congregation in my underwear, but that was yeeears ago."

Have you ever been killed?

Mortifice raises an eyebrow. "No, the Shield Maiden protects me."

Have you ever been hurt by undead?

"During the war we ventured through the Stark Mounds and were harassed a bit, but we took no serious injuries from them."

How many torches are you carrying?

"None. I can see well enough in the dark, and have a magic sword that provides light to allies."

How about gold? Where were those coins minted? Why haven't you spent them yet?

"I have enough to pay my tithes, my taxes, and my upgrade fees. I couldn't rightly say where they've all been minted, but I haven't spent them because I haven't gotten through this gate yet."

Osirion

The guardsman nods at each of your answers and checks off a long list he carries with him. He gives you an appraising glance when he finishes, waving you through when he is done. He stops Tanith from entering, stating "Sir, is that a bonded animal? Are you a druid?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith looks at the guard, looks at the bear, and then looks at the guard again.

"Boris and I share a bond, yes, but I'm no druid. I'm a warrior and a servant of the Brawler", he punctuates the second part by flexing his thickly muscled right arm showing off the brightly tattooed symbol of Kord running the length of his forearm.

Osirion

The guard looks at Tanith more closely then leans in and whispers, "You fighting at the Circus? Got any hot tips for me? I bet a bundle against the Keeper last week, and that didn't turn out so good."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Oh and just so you don't shoot him down." Flynt whistles and Tobias flutters down to land on his arm. "I am also not a druid, but Tobias is my companion."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith nods at Flynt's introduction and answers the guard.

"I hadn't planning on fighting at the Circus", the big Kordite says while shaking his head. "But it might be a nice distraction."

"Who's the Keeper? The name isn't familiar."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"I'd bet on you. What little money I have anyway. I'm gonna take a guess and say he's the champ."

Osirion

The guard shrugs, "You new, huh? Well, by the look of you, you could give the Keeper a run for his money. Just make sure you know what all his hands are doing." He gives Tanith a knowing wink before waving him through. He then nods to Flynt and Tobias, and waves them through as well.

As your group passes through Javan Gate a sense of foreboding fills your hearts, as if you had just heard about the death of a loved one. Something is amiss in Istivin, but it is hard to pinpoint exactly how you all know this. Perhaps it is the distant coldness in people's eyes, maybe that the shadows seem darker and longer here, sounds seems harsher and more shrill, people hold themselves as if there is no joy in their life.

You have all seen first hand what a war can do to people, how one can loose hope, become bitter and callous to the pain of others, but here is something different, something even more sinister: It is a cold detachment with something darker lurking behind it: rage.

You cross into Gate Square and immediately see the dozens of beggars huddled around small fires against the cold of the early spring morning. Upon seeing your group they leap to their feet, shuffling toward you. Many have lost limbs, eyes or ears, most likely in the war. They push towards you, surrounding you quickly and hold out thin arms for anything you can spare.

A particularly thin, blind old man clutches at the hem of Sol's clothing, "Spare a copper for a blind old man, sir?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith grins and claps the trapper on the back, "Thanks Flynt. That means a lot. Kord teaches us that the word of a friend is stronger than steel."

"The Keeper wasn't the champ when I was around but a lot can happen in eight years."

Tanith frowns once the city's malaise settles over him, a rare expression for the Suel.


Male

Boris looks across the huddled, sickly, and starving masses and shakes his shaggy ursine head.

Their chances of finding a mate were very poor.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
A particularly thin, blind old man clutches at the hem of Sol's clothing, "Spare a copper for a blind old man, sir?"

Solaufyn graciously hands him a silver piece. "There, go get yourself a hot meal," he says to comfort him.

He then turns to the group. "Something isn't right here, gentlemen. I have not felt like this since the Glades of Shadows Lurking. It is as if, for these people, the brightness of their souls has been dimmed to barely candlelight."

He gestures to indicate the whole city. "There is a lot for us to do. The people are little more than cold husks. We need to revive them."


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Well to be fair, Ollidamara teaches to never make a sucker's bet. Which is betting against you. Did you eat several cows whole while we were away? And you're welcome."

Flynt tries to not look uncomfortable as people try to pan handle him. He did feel sorry for them, but he did not have nearly enough money to help them. "How do we do that, Sol?"

Osirion

The beggar greedily grabs the coin and ducks into the crowd before anyone else can take it from him. Sol is instantly surrounded by more than a dozen beggars, all pleading for money, and pushing in on the elf. Their hands reach out, their faces twisted in pain and desperation.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 36/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 3/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 2/3 | Smites 5/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith's mirth quickly returns and he laughs at Flynt's question.

"One of the first lessons that is taught in the Book of Iron is that a body is only as strong as the food that fuels it; To be as strong as a bull one must eat like a bull."

"Except instead of grass it's usually meat", he finishes with a deep laugh.

Tanith notes the beggars rapdily swarming the elf.

"You need a hand there Sol?"


Male Trapper/Guide 5 HP: 38/44; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +2; Init: +5, Perception +11

"Wait, that doesn't make sense at all... We should probably help him before he gets mobbed."

101 to 150 of 873 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reconquista (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.