Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Reconquista

Game Master Branding Opportunity

Veterans of the giant wars in the Sheldomar Valley return to their homes to claim their reward.


501 to 550 of 873 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Tanith wakes with a gasp. After untangling his naked form from his sweat-soaked bedding, the big Suel peers out the window of his room into the dark street below.

Perception - 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Flynt is barely able to resist the nightmares assault on his mind. He still wakes and hears the cry from nearby. He gathers his equipment and heads towards it.

Scarab Sages

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

Tanith wakes with a gasp. After untangling his naked form from his sweat-soaked bedding, the big Suel peers out the window of his room into the dark street below.

Perception - 1d20+10

NOTE: Tanith and Sol's rooms face the back courtyard.

The large Suel man instantly pinpoints that the sound is coming from somewhere outside on the street. Undeterred by his current state of dress, he bangs open the door to his room, and rushes into Flynt's room, bounding over to the window and throwing it wide, while Flynt looks on as he gathers his equipment.

Peering out into the street he notes that luck is on their side, as it is nearly a full moon. Down a side alley, approximately 30 feet from the inn's front door, five city guardsmen are struggling to control a skinny, wild-haired man who is fighting mightily with his hands, knees, and head to wrest free of their control.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"It looks like the guards are having some trouble bringing a man down. You going to lend them a hand?"


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

Flynt is half dressed when Tanith barges into his room. He walks over to the window to see what the Suel is talking about. "Next time knock." He finishes dressing, grabs his bow, and heads down to the street.

I don't have my armor or my sword, but I have everything else.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith stares at Flynt in confusion as he makes his exit.

Confident the guards and Flynt can handle one homeless man, the Kordite returns to the window to watch the struggle.


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

Mortifice instinctively grabs his sword and rushes to the window, peering out into the street.

Perception: 1d10 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

How high is the window from the ground?


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

"You coming?" Flynt calls out to Tanith just as he exits his room.

Scarab Sages

Mortifice wrote:
How high is the window from the ground?

About 10 feet.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"It looks like one strung out beggar."


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

"If it is, then you can get a better view. If not, then it'll take more than me."


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"I have a good view from here", Tanith says with a laugh.

"Besides, it takes quite a bit to need more than you and your bow. I'll get the next one."


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

"If you say so."


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

Apparently I missed a Will save.

Will save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Mort knows he isn't fast enough to make it down the stairs and out to the street before whatever is happening, well, happens. He throws open the window and crawls outside, dropping to the street below.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

First thing's first. Solaufyn will prepare and cast Rary's mnemonic enhancer, mage armor, endure elements, and Extended false life before going to bed.

False life: 1d10 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 temporary hp.

As he did every night, Solaufyn entered his elven dream-state, to relax his mind and draw inspiration from the beautiful things that he would experience. He found himself in a starlit clearing surrounded by the trees of his home, a dreamscape he often entered. Around him, leading off into the forest, were a number of paths. These trails were unmarked, but Solaufyn would always know where they led. The paths offered to him were different every time; where one night he might see paths to flowering romance or hidden knowledge, another night he might see paths to inner reflection or newfound friendship. The paths before him, Solaufyn believed, were expressions of the things his mind needed most at the time.

This dream, though, was different than the rest. The starlit glade was muted in color, and Solaufyn could not see as far or as well as every other time. Instead of being able to see the veins of the leaves and every star in the sky, it was as if only the space right around him was lit to his eyes, and everything beyond was unknown to him, with only shapes created by dark shadows hinting at what lay beyond.

As he approached one of the dark shapes, he could sense where the paths that led away from the shadowy glade went. Emptiness was to his left. Betrayal was to his right. Heartbreak led off in another direction. Straight ahead was certain death. He paused, the piece of him which was grounded with the knowledge of the nature of this place telling him to investigate.

The glade responded impatiently. Just as he calmed himself, the shadows began to move, as well as whisper in the darkness. They spoke of horrible fates that would befall his friends, his family, his home, everything he loved, all the while circling about him, their promises closing in on him. There was no more time to investigate. Solaufyn listened for a break in the whispers, a way out. Though the way led towards certain death, he ran from the shadows as fast as he could. As he fled them, the shadows taunted him, as even if he could escape, it would not save his friends, or his sister Sylvia, or his Queen.

Just as it struck him that everything he ever loved would be taken from him, he awoke with a gasp for air, trembling. He had never felt so threatened before.

Solaufyn fails his save. He just wasn't ready for dreams like this.

Knowledge: Arcana: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (12) + 21 = 33 to try to understand what sorts of effects can cause these nightmares.

Solaufyn initially does not react to the shouting and breaking of glass, as it was just another of the usual sounds of human cities. Only after he recalls where he is, in a nice part of Istivin, and hears his companions shuffling about, does he find a window overlooking the street and investigate.

Scarab Sages

Mortifice wrote:

Apparently I missed a Will save.

[dice=Will save]1d20+12

Jacob, please note that this is a failed save, which means you've taken 1 point of Wisdom drain. Same goes for Sol's (intentionally) failed save.

Scarab Sages

Throwing caution to the wind, Mort leaps out of the second story window in order to deal with the fight in the alleyway. It may be because he is still a bit groggy, but the half-orc misjudges the distance, and falls awkwardly to the ground. He lands just as Flynt is emerging from the inn's front door, only a few feet from the Suel man. Sol and Tanith look on from their upstairs rooms. (Acrobatics check 12 + 0 = 12 vs. DC 15, failure; Mort takes 1 point of damage and is now prone)

The guards in the alleyway continue to try and hold the disheveled madman down, but are unable to get a good grip on him. The somewhat emaciated man seems to possess a strength far beyond what is slender frame suggests. He pushes one away, nearly causing the guard to fall over, and momentarily steps away from them. A brief look of sanity appears on his face and he mutters words of magical power while his one free hand forms invisible runes in the air.

Instantly a black fog springs up from the ground where the guards are standing, cutting any visibility into the alleyway, followed by the sound of screams and chocking coming from within the cloud. Within seconds, the cloud begins to expand.

FIGHT WITH THE MADMAN

Initiative
Mortifice 18+7=25
Sol 15+7=22
Madman 20
Tanith 18
Guards 18
Flynt 12+5=17
Tobias 11+4=15

COMBAT MAP The image is incorrect. That token should be Flynt, and not Tanith. Tanith is still up in the room.

Note: Sol and Tanith are a full round of movement away from the position Flynt is currently occupying. Alternately, they could follow Mort with a DC 15 Acrobatics check. Flynt is holding his bow. Tobias is perched on the roof of the inn. Tanith's bear is not easily accessible at the moment. Nobody is in armor. Any morning buff spells that have a duration of 20 hours or less are not active, all others are. Sol and Mort (but not Tanith) have successfully identified the spell the madman cast as cloudkill. None of the people in the cloud are visible. Their position on the map is their last known position.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"What's that?" Tanith asks with growing interest. "I can't see anything."


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Apparently, this was no average commoner. The spell the madman had just cast required a level of understanding that Solaufyn himself had only recently acquired. He leaps out of the window, a bit more gracefully than Mortifice, grasps his golden heart pendant, then casts a spell to disperse the poisonous vapors.

Solaufyn auto-makes the Acrobatics check, putting him somewhere in the area of X23/X24. He'll move north with any movement he has left, towards V23. He'll then use his amulet of magecraft to dump scorching ray for gust of wind in order to disperse the cloudkill.


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

"Show off!" Mort yells at Sol as he picks himself up off the ground. (Move action).

Mort then moves 20' diagonally to V25.

Scarab Sages

The madman shrieks as the spell effect is blown away by Sol. As the venomous cloud disperses, the bodies of the five guards are revealed sprawled around him, some of them still twitching. "Hey!" he yells at the elf, "I worked hard on that!"

His arms twist and turn with effort, seeming almost to come out of their sockets. "Now just leave me alone and STAY WHERE YOU ARE!" At his command, charcoal gray tentacles spring out of the ground, greedily grasping at Sol, Mortifice, and Flynt. They wrap around the elf's arms and waist, holding him fast; Mort and Flynt are strong enough to shake off the spell. (The tentacles grab Sol and inflict 7 points of damage and grapple him. The spell fails to grab Mort and Flynt; Only Sol correctly identifies the spell as "black tentacles")

REMAINING INITIATIVE ROUND 1:
Tanith
Flynt
Tobias

COMBAT MAP


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Suddenly realizing the belligerent beggar was actually an insane wizard of some kind, Tanith is stirred to action.

Still naked as the day he was born, the big Kordite climbs out the window and down to the street.

Fast-Climbing 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21

"I'll circle around!"

Moving at a speed usually hindered by his heavy armor, the Suel bounds around the northern building.

Double move @ speed 40 should get Tanith to V15.


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

Flynt levels his bow as he stares straight at the caster. He then lets loose a volley of sharp arrows. He proved too dangerous to the people here.

Manyshot + Deadly Aim + Rapid Shot
1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

2d8 + 30 ⇒ (8, 3) + 30 = 41

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32

1d8 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

1d8 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

1d8 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Confirming

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

2d8 + 30 ⇒ (2, 1) + 30 = 33 More damage

If the wild man is not down, Flynt calls for Tobias to come down and attack. The hawk flies from his perch and dives straight down on the man, beak first.

Power Attack
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

1d4 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Scarab Sages

Flynt is convinced that most of his arrows find their mark, but two veer off from the madman at the last minute, striking the wall behind him. Two others find their mark, however, hitting him both in the chest. The spellcaster is thrown back and crumples to the ground, unmoving.

Combat is over


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith comes trotting around the corner only to see his quarry down and bleeding.

"Oh."

Seeing the threat has passed, the big naked Suel runs over to the immobile guards.

Any of them alive/savable?

Scarab Sages

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

Seeing the threat has passed, the big naked Suel runs over to the immobile guards.

Any of them alive/savable?

The guards are all dead-dead. The spellcaster is unconscious and bleeding out.


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

Flynt straps his bow to his back. He runs over to the body of the spellcaster and attempts to stabilize him.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

However he almost makes the problem worse so he calls over the others to help.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"Hold that arm", Tanith says pointing to dying man's right arm.

While pinning the other arm to ground, Tanith holds his tattooed limb aloft and asks for Kord's strength in saving the mad wizard's life.

Channel Energy 4d6 ⇒ (4, 3, 2, 2) = 11

Scarab Sages

The pinned man instantly wakes up as Kord's healing energies pour through him. He looks about wide-eyed, seemingly confused at the situation. In a different voice he stammers, "What is going on? What happened? Where am I?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith studies the man pinned underneath him suspiciously.

"You just murdered five men with your magic and attempted to murder four more. You don't remember any of that?"

Sense Motive - 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11

Standing the prisoner upright while taking care to keep his hands well secured, Tanith angles him towards the field of tentacles.

"Dismiss your spell, now."

Scarab Sages

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:

Tanith studies the man pinned underneath him suspiciously.

"You just murdered five men with your magic and attempted to murder four more. You don't remember any of that?"

Sense Motive - 1d20+0

Standing the prisoner upright while taking care to keep his hands well secured, Tanith angles him towards the field of tentacles.

"Dismiss your spell, now."

The man's face grows even more confused. "What spells? What are you talking about? I'm no wizard. The last thing I remember, I was on guard duty. Why are you holding me so ti... ow, that hurts!" He struggles against Tanith, seemingly sincere in his confusion and seems much less strong now.


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

"What do you think, Tanith? Possessed, or a liar?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"I don't know. Sol will. He knows everything."


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Solaufyn seems more concerned with the tentacles wrapped around his limbs than anything else at the moment. "Could I have some help, here?" he asks.


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

"Except how to break free of tentacles it seems. It's all in the wrists!"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith hands the prisoner off to Flynt.

"Sit on him."

He moves back towards the field of rubbery tentacles and grabs the struggling elf's hand. After a brief prayer, Sol is filled with just a fragment of Kord's mighty strength.

Strength Surge @ +5 to your CMB. I have 7 of them, feel free to use them all.

Scarab Sages

With Tanith's help, Sol is able to break free from the spell's tentacles, although it does grip him hard just before he pulls loose (Sol takes another 5 hp of damage).

The spellcaster starts screaming as he sees the bodies of the guards around him. "Help! Help! Murder! Murder! City guards have been killed!" he shouts. A few lights wink on in nearby houses.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Solaufyn frees himself from the spell, just in time for the man to start shouting.

"Hanali in Heaven..." he says to himself. "Quickly, search him for spell components."

He looks directly at the wailing man. "Where was the exact spot you were stationed? If you did not kill these men, then you certainly would be able to help us with that."


Male Trapper/Guide 6 HP: 60/60; AC: 18, T: 13, FF: 15; Fort: +8, Ref: +9, Will: +3; Init: +5, Perception +12

"Hey, we didn't murder anybody. You did." Flynt attempts to cover the man's mouth.


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Tanith roughly frisks the man, searching for anything that could be components for the spells he was casting.


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

Mort rushes over and attempts to help restrain the madman.

"I am afraid we shall be forced to take you to the town guard, sir!"

Scarab Sages

Tanith 'Kordson' Creed wrote:
Tanith roughly frisks the man, searching for anything that could be components for the spells he was casting.

You find nothing on the man. He is wearing a simple tunic and has bare feat.

Scarab Sages

Flynt, Mortifice, and Tanith needs to make a Will save.


Male Half-orc Oracle 11

Will Save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

Will:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 +2 vs charm and/or compulsion

Scarab Sages

Flynt's Will Save: 4 + 10 = 14
Mortifice believes that the man they are restraining is under some form of illusion magic. Strangely, he seems to truly look like a different middle-aged human.

Sol, please make a Knowledge (nobility) check.


Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4
Branding Opportunity wrote:
Sol, please make a Knowledge (nobility) check.

Knowledge (nobility) 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Scarab Sages

Solaufyn Ithilnelle wrote:
Branding Opportunity wrote:
Sol, please make a Knowledge (nobility) check.
Knowledge (nobility) 1d20 + 15

Sol:

Spoiler:
Sol is pretty sure that the person was trying to look like the former Marquis Querchard of Sterich who disappeared 3-4 years ago. Sol saw an official portrait of him during one of his journeys.

Male Grey Elf Bard1/Wizard6/Loremaster4

Once Solaufyn gets a good look at the man in the light shed by Mortifice's weapon, he seems reminded of something.

"Whoever this man is," he concludes. "He's trying to look like the former Marquis of Sterich. We still do not know whether he was under the effects of a possession spell, but the question becomes..."

"Why would the disguise be useful to the caster?"


Male Suel Sacred Fist/Godling 6 | 67/67 hp + 0 nonlethal, Init +0, AC 17 [touch 17, FF 13], Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +9; Perception +2
Resources:
Blessing 4/5 | 1st: Divine Favor x2, Remove Fear, Bless 2nd: Shield Other, Bull's Strength | Fervor 3/3 | Smites 4/5 | Action Points 7/8

"If he was possessed wouldn't some remenant of the magic used for the possession still be on him?"

501 to 550 of 873 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reconquista (IC) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.