Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Reclamation of Zahvroma

Game Master Signore di Fortuna

Chapter 4: A New War Combat Map


55,551 to 55,600 of 55,967 << first < prev | 1107 | 1108 | 1109 | 1110 | 1111 | 1112 | 1113 | 1114 | 1115 | 1116 | 1117 | next > last >>

Female Anizari Brawler 10 HP: 71/84

"How quaint," Magestreia mutters.


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Archmage) HP: 85/85; AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +10, Will: +10, Init: +8, Perception: +11

"I suppose our undead friend has spent some time here."


Female Gnome Rogue 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 99/110; AC: 25, FF: 18, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +16; Init: +8

"I'm just surprised he didn't put up a statue of himself."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

I'm sorry if that was convoluded or difficult to understand...but she's a little out of sorts, tired, frustrated, and she's starting to feel like she's doing this alone. I know you don't mean to make her feel that way....but she's...overly emotional right now and stressed out on top of that and she's starting to feel like a failure as a parent. I just thought I'd try to explain what kind of "head space" Arista is coming from or something. I don't know....I'm tired, and hot, and feeling anxious for some reason...oh yeah...we were around a bunch of people in a crowded space that I didn't know and I just couldn't bring myself to talk to anyone except the ONE guy behind the counter that we see on a fairly regular basis. Arista doesn't really know how to explain everything that's been going on in her head....so it just came out that way. If it's too disorganized or something...or you don't understand it, then let me know and I'll try to...I don't know...do something to make it easier to understand or have her reword it or something. I was in a hurry so it kinda came out jumbled up.


Perception checks again.


Female Gnome Rogue 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 99/110; AC: 25, FF: 18, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +16; Init: +8

Perception part deux: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19


Female Anizari Brawler 10 HP: 71/84

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19


Female Tiefling Sorcerer 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Archmage) HP: 85/85; AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +10, Will: +10, Init: +8, Perception: +11

Can I Do Better?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


DC 20 Perception:
You notice that the statues that you passed moved closer to the group.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Cleric 8 / Hierophant 1 /\/\ Init: +1 | HP: 53 / 53 | AC: 18 | FF: 17 | Tch: 11 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +9 | Per: +10 | Special: +2 saves vs Enchant and emotions spells and effects |

Alethiro thought for a moment and took hold of her hand, "Of course I'll go with you. I doubt Ulli and Ashram would miss me that much."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Catfolk Brawler (Shield Champion) 12 /\/\ Init: +3 | HP: 101/101 | AC: 29 | FF: 24 | Tch: 15 | Fort: +10 | Ref: +11 | Will: +5 | +4 vs Hot or Cold Environments and Suffocation Damage | Perc: +18 | Fire Resist 10

Perception: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29

Ammon dropped into a defensive posture, his eyes twitching this way and that, "The statues have moved. Something's not right."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Putting her arms around him she leans her head on his shoulder, "I don't think they'd think that way at all...but you've been working really hard and deserve some time with your family. I just...I'm worried about Celine and this anger that seems to come from no where...but this time it was because I kept leaving and she didn't want me to. I'm not making excuses for that kind of behavior...but I can understand it after everything she went through in those mines. I'm just hoping that this whole school thing works out and that it helps Celine learn how to better deal with some of her social issues. While you're at the temple talking to Ulli tomorrow, I'm gonna bake some cookies with Celine. I told her I would spend time with her tomorrow if she was good for Rajni and she was so I have to hold up my end of the deal. At some point soon though I need to talk to Jelks and Barclay. I think they have enough on their plate to deal with for now though and I'm exhausted. How bout you love?" She asks with a yawn.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Cleric 8 / Hierophant 1 /\/\ Init: +1 | HP: 53 / 53 | AC: 18 | FF: 17 | Tch: 11 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +9 | Per: +10 | Special: +2 saves vs Enchant and emotions spells and effects |

Holding his wife, "Physically, not really. Emotionaly, a little. Perhaps I could help with her anger issues? I mean, I do have some first hand knowledge of unchecked rage."


Tiefling Spirit Ranger 12, Trickster Tier 3
Stats:
Init: +8* | HP: 80/139 | AC: 21 | FF: 16 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +15 | Will: +10 | Perception: +20* | Surge 3/9 | Spirit Bond 0/3

Perception: 1d20 + 20 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 20 + 4 + 3 = 33

"He's right, if we go too much further we'll be flanked by whatever is waiting up there for us." Cyna says.


Female Gnome Rogue 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 99/110; AC: 25, FF: 18, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +16; Init: +8

"Then what do we do?"


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

She nods, "Maybe....but she's still really young. I'm not sure she even understands what she's feeling or why acting that way or acting out on her anger is not okay. She knows she upset me and she understands that I spanked her because I won't tolerate it....but I don't know if she grasps it fully." She just sort of shakes her head, "I don't know honey....I'm just tired and it's been a really really long day. Oh...before I forget, I saw Konstantyna today while I was at Yulia's having something to eat while I waited to see Jelks. She said she feels confident that she can go down to seeing me once a week...you know...since I'm being a good little pregnant woman and doing what I'm supposed to." She kind of lets out a little sigh as she smiles slightly at her husband while taking his other hand and placing it softly on her belly, "She's doing just fine in there and I'm gonna make sure it stays that way." Pulling back a bit from him she leans in and kisses him softly.


Female Human (Anizari) Magus (Bladebound) 12 : Mythic tier 3rd (Champion ); HP: 125/125; AC:34 FF:30, T:15; Init:+5, Fort: +10, Ref: +6, Will: +8; Perception:+4

Sādhanā lets out a slight gasp of surprise at the information Oblivion reveals. "It's worse than it looks. The statues....they're all shards. More ahead of us, and some above us." the magus relates. "They're probably his defenses. Prepare for an attack."

She shifts her posture, ready to take the fight to the statues seeking to enclose them.


Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Whispering a prayer to Aroden, Celia focuses on the nearest statue, a shimmering field of energy surrounding her body.

Shield of Faith. +3 deflection to AC


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 12 Mythic Tier 1st: Archmage. HP: 72/72. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +8. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5

With a little squeal of both the sting and the ensuing delight, Rhadaya races up the stars after Tes giggling all the way, barreling into the bedroom a few seconds behind her and throwing her arms around her, to fall onto the bed.


I have no idea how that rolled twice lol


Tiefling Spirit Ranger 12, Trickster Tier 3
Stats:
Init: +8* | HP: 80/139 | AC: 21 | FF: 16 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +15 | Will: +10 | Perception: +20* | Surge 3/9 | Spirit Bond 0/3

"We'll take out the ones in the back first. Clear our path out of here if things go bad." Cyna whispers.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Half-elf Druid 12/Hierophant 1 HP 105/105 AC 20 FF 19 Touch 11 Perception +28 Init +5

Tesia's eyes get large for a split second as she sees Rhy barreling in the room towards her. As they fall back on the bed she lets out a grunt and after catching her breath she looks into Rhy's beautiful face, "Okay love, one...the door is still open and Charity is trying to relax from a long day in the tub in our bathroom. Two...this isn't getting dressed, and three...you are far too tempting and beautiful for your own good." Pushing herself up on the bed she gives her a gentle loving kiss before letting her head fall back on the bed again. Looking as contrite and adorable as possible she says, "I'm sorry if I was a little....naughty too and teased you. I just...I couldn't help myself. You excite my spirit in ways no one ever has before and sometimes I just...I can't help but be a little naughty sometimes." Tesia says a little softly, her cheeks turning a light pink. Putting her arms around Rhy she strokes her hair softly, "Can we still go out? I'm not sure how late the old fish is open.....can we still go Rhy? I'll be good, I promise." She can't help the half smile she feels coming as she looks at her intoxicatingly beautiful wife. She really did feel like the luckiest woman on Vesaria. She hoped that Rhy wasn't too frustrated or upset by her slightly misleading and naughty behavior....but she really couldn't help it and she loved touching Rhy.....she also really liked sweets though, and she didn't want to disturb Charity. She gives Rhy her sad puppy dog face while sticking out her lower lip a little, "Am I in trouble?" She lets her voice quiver a little, while her eyes sparkle with mischief.


The statues drop any pretense and approach the group with stone weapons at the ready. Out of the mausoleums, a group of feral vampires emerge along with two who seem more in control of their bestial side.

Initiative:

Cyna: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Sadhana: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Celia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Ammon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Ylrhea: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Magestreia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Sienna: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Golems: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12
Spawn: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Enlightened: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Savage: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Round 1: Cyna, Savage, Sienna, Spawn, Magestreia, Celia, Sadhana, Golem, Enlightened, Ylrhea, Ammon


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Spirit Ranger 12, Trickster Tier 3
Stats:
Init: +8* | HP: 80/139 | AC: 21 | FF: 16 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +15 | Will: +10 | Perception: +20* | Surge 3/9 | Spirit Bond 0/3

As the Vampires finally show themselves Cyna casts Versatile Weapon on her bow. She then takes to the sky and fires a single shot at one of the stone statues.

Standard: Versatile Weapon Silver
Amazing Initiative: Eldritch Flight
Move: Fly Up
Swift: Fleet Charge to (E9) and Attack

Attack: 1d20 + 17 - 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 17 - 4 + 3 + 1 + 1 = 36
Damage: 1d8 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Ignores DR.


The vampire wielding a greataxe moves forward and kicks open the gate. His muscles start to swell as he is overtaken by a rage.

Round 1: Cyna, Savage, Sienna, Spawn, Magestreia, Celia, Sadhana, Golem, Enlightened, Ylrhea, Ammon

GM Notes:
G1 hp: 88


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Tiefling Sorcerer 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Archmage) HP: 85/85; AC: 21, T: 14, FF: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +10, Will: +10, Init: +8, Perception: +11

Sienna unleashes her chains of fire against the vampires.

Burn: 12d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 4, 5, 1, 2, 6, 3, 6, 2, 4, 3) = 45; S5 primary (DC 24 Reflex). All the others DC 22.


E Reflex: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26; Improved Evasion.
Sa Reflex: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
S Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25; Evasion.
S5 Reflex: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Sienna's target turns to mist as most of the other vampires avoid the spell. The remaining vampire spawn close in to attack.

Vs Ammon: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Vs Sienna: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Vs Sadhana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Vs Celia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

It is quickly evident that the vampire spawn are not strong enough to pose a threat to the group.

Round 1: Cyna, Savage, Sienna, Spawn, Magestreia, Celia, Sadhana, Golems, Enlightened, Ylrhea, Ammon

GM Notes:
G1 hp: 88
Savage hp: 91


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Anizari Brawler 10 HP: 71/84

Magestreia steps up to Celia's side, smirking as she punches at the creature. Strikes count as cold iron, magic and silver.

Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22; Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

She grunts as she misses the second strike, but is satisfied by the impact her first punch had.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

With a single word, Celia sends a wave of power, wrapping around all of her companions within a 30ft radius, enveloping them in her protection.

Aura of Protection (Su): At 8th level, you can emit a 30-foot aura of protection for a number of rounds per day equal to your cleric level. You and your allies within this aura gain a +1 deflection bonus to AC and resistance 5 against all elements (acid, cold, electricity, fire, and sonic). The deflection bonus increases by +1 for every four cleric levels you possess beyond 8th. So +2 defelction to AC Res 5 to all elements


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human (Anizari) Magus (Bladebound) 12 : Mythic tier 3rd (Champion ); HP: 125/125; AC:34 FF:30, T:15; Init:+5, Fort: +10, Ref: +6, Will: +8; Perception:+4

Oblivion flares to life, shifting form and becoming enveloped in violet flame as the magus slashes the opponent before her.

+5 (Flaming) Blackblade: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (14) + 19 = 33
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 5

+5 (Flaming) Blackblade: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
1d8 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Fire: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Spend one arcane point. +5 Flaming for 2 minutes

Active effects.
Bless (+1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects.) Everyone within 100ft of Sādhanā
Prayer (+1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls.) Everyone within 100ft Sādhanā
Aura of Protection +2 deflection bonus to AC and resistance 5 against all elements Everyone within 30 ft of Celia


Female Half-elf Druid 12/Hierophant 1 HP 105/105 AC 20 FF 19 Touch 11 Perception +28 Init +5

Rhy?


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 12 Mythic Tier 1st: Archmage. HP: 72/72. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +8. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5

That same hint of mischief is reflected in Rhadaya's eyes as she looks into her wife's, every instinct screaming to dispense with the robes immediately. "Oh definitely." she replies with a purrs. "But a sweet treat is definitely in order first.....then trouble....lots of trouble."

She gives Yes a smoldering kiss before pulling herself with an groan, forcing herself to get off of her wife's supple body and walk across the bedroom to the dresser.

Clothes. That was why they came upstairs.....clothes


Female Half-elf Druid 12/Hierophant 1 HP 105/105 AC 20 FF 19 Touch 11 Perception +28 Init +5

Tesia lets out a sound somewhere between a sigh and a groan as she tries to concentrate on the actual reason for coming upstairs, to put clothes on so they could get dressed. Her body tingles as Rhy tells her there's going to be time for trouble later.

Once Rhy is off of her she sighs again before getting up and lets her robe fall to the floor as she heads to the closet. She gets dressed in their warmer winter wear before going to the bed and putting her boots on. She then straightens up her hair a little so it doesn't look like they've been wrestling in the bed together.

When she's done getting ready she waits for Rhy to finish getting ready.


Female Half-elf Druid 12/Hierophant 1 HP 105/105 AC 20 FF 19 Touch 11 Perception +28 Init +5

As Tesia sits on the bed waiting for Rhy, she thinks about what Rhy said about the trouble she would be in later. A light blush appears on her cheeks as she tries to imagine what kind of things that could entail.


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 12 Mythic Tier 1st: Archmage. HP: 72/72. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +8. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5

Rhadaya lets out a giggle as she realizes that between trying to get dressed, thinking about...other things and taking long glances at Tes, beautiful body as she dresses, she'd begun to pull her boot onto the wrong foot.

Looking up to see the distracted blush on her goddess' face only intensifies her own. "Mmm...we need to get going.....or we won't" she says in a throaty whisper.


Female Half-elf Druid 12/Hierophant 1 HP 105/105 AC 20 FF 19 Touch 11 Perception +28 Init +5

Looking up a little startled at her wife's voice as she's pulled back to reality from her own thoughts she manages to nod as she tries to find her legs to stand up, "Uhhh...yeah...let's go. I really hope he has something like that....ohhh ohhh....and can we have some of that eel stuff too? He just makes it sooo good." She says as she tries desperately to get her mind off of other things.

Going to the door she waits for Rhy to go first and follows her out. Leaving the house, Tesia locks the door behind them before putting an arm around her beloved as they head for The Old Fish.


Sādhanā's opponent turns to mist as well. The golems move forward to attack, one swiping at Cyna, the other going after Ylrhea.

Vs Cyna: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40; Damage: 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (2, 2) + 9 = 13

Vs Ylrhea: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37 Damage: 2d10 + 9 ⇒ (1, 7) + 9 = 17

The remaining vampire moves forward and drinks a potion, becoming blurry.

Round 1: Cyna, Savage, Sienna, Spawn, Magestreia, Celia, Sadhana, Golems, Enlightened, Ylrhea, Ammon

GM Notes:
G1 hp: 88
Savage hp: 91
S6 hp: 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Gnome Rogue 12; Mythic Tier 3rd (Trickster) HP: 99/110; AC: 25, FF: 18, T: 17; Fort: +8, Ref: +16, Will +7 (+4 vs fear); Perception: +16; Init: +8

Ylrhea uses her dagger to cut a hole into the Shadow Plane and slips through to get away from the golems.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

*Pokes Ammon with a stick* Hey...psst...I think it's your turn.


Male Catfolk Brawler (Shield Champion) 12 /\/\ Init: +3 | HP: 101/101 | AC: 29 | FF: 24 | Tch: 15 | Fort: +10 | Ref: +11 | Will: +5 | +4 vs Hot or Cold Environments and Suffocation Damage | Perc: +18 | Fire Resist 10

I just sat down and caught up. Give me a minute.


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Okay okay....don't get your....fur ruffled? No....no...somehow I don't think that's right. Lol


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Catfolk Brawler (Shield Champion) 12 /\/\ Init: +3 | HP: 101/101 | AC: 29 | FF: 24 | Tch: 15 | Fort: +10 | Ref: +11 | Will: +5 | +4 vs Hot or Cold Environments and Suffocation Damage | Perc: +18 | Fire Resist 10

Going into Flurry mode: +16 / +16 / +11 / +11 / +6. With the bonuses: +18 / +18 / +13 / +13 / +8.

Ammon pulled his arm back and launched his shield at the two Golems.

Throw vs G1: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34 Damage?: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 + 1 = 14

Bouncing off his target, it sailed to the next.

Throw vs G2: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23 Damage?: 2d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 6 + 1 = 17

As his shield flew away, the Catfolk and shot two quick jabs.

Punch vs S2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27 Damage?: 3d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 3) + 6 + 1 = 16

Punch vs S2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33 Confirm?: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19 Damage?: 3d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 3, 1) + 6 + 1 = 12 Waiting to know if that's a confirmation.

Ending in a spinning kick that allowed him to catch his returning shield.

Spin Kick vs S2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 Damage: 3d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 2) + 6 + 1 = 15

As he spun about, Ammon caught the shield, ready to defend himself.


Male Elf Cleric 8 / Hierophant 1 /\/\ Init: +1 | HP: 53 / 53 | AC: 18 | FF: 17 | Tch: 11 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +3 | Will: +9 | Per: +10 | Special: +2 saves vs Enchant and emotions spells and effects |

Alethiro smiled, "They're both going to turn out fine. You'll see."


Female Aasimar Warpriest 12; Mythic tier 3rd (Marshal); HP: 102/102; AC: 25(28), FF: 19, T: 14; Init: +5, Fort: +12, Ref: +7, Will: +15; Perception: +9

Giving him a tired smile she looks down, "How can you be so sure?"


@Ammon: No, that's not a crit.


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 12 Mythic Tier 1st: Archmage. HP: 72/72. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +8. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5
Tesia Stormbringer wrote:

Looking up a little startled at her wife's voice as she's pulled back to reality from her own thoughts she manages to nod as she tries to find her legs to stand up, "Uhhh...yeah...let's go. I really hope he has something like that....ohhh ohhh....and can we have some of that eel stuff too? He just makes it sooo good." She says as she tries desperately to get her mind off of other things.

Going to the door she waits for Rhy to go first and follows her out. Leaving the house, Tesia locks the door behind them before putting an arm around her beloved as they head for The Old Fish.

"Sure...anything you want....for now." Rhy says with a wink and a smile, leaning her head against her wife as they stroll toward the Old Fish.


Female Half-elf Druid 12/Hierophant 1 HP 105/105 AC 20 FF 19 Touch 11 Perception +28 Init +5

Tesia gulps slightly, "Oohhh....okay Rhy." She says sounding a little nervous and excited at the same time.

As they head to The Old Fish she holds Rhy close. When they get there she holds the door open for Rhy before following her in.


Ieyasu smiles at the couple as they enter. "Good evening."


Female Sylph Sorceress (Stormborn) 12 Mythic Tier 1st: Archmage. HP: 72/72. AC: 22 touch 20 FF: 16. Fort: +5 Reflex: +7 Will: +8. Electricity res: 5 Sonic res:5

"Konbanwa Ieyasu-san." Rhadaya says with a smile and a bit of a bow. "How are things this evening?"


"Quiet, but that's always welcome," Ieyasu replies.

55,551 to 55,600 of 55,967 << first < prev | 1107 | 1108 | 1109 | 1110 | 1111 | 1112 | 1113 | 1114 | 1115 | 1116 | 1117 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / For the Glory of Icathia Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.