Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Reaping Stone (Cassomir) Table 2

Game Master Karmic Knight

City of Cassomir Map
Reliquary
Mortuary Lower Level
Mortuary Lower Level > East Passage


2,651 to 2,700 of 2,868 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>

Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

That was...pretty comprehensive. That's the most successful interrogation I think I have ever had. =)

Merelda crows with triumph, her face flush with either fervor or fever.

"Finally sister! Our goddess has given us a chance to avenge this...distasteful attack upon us! Let us seek out our enemies immediately!"


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) | HP 16/16 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD7 | F+1 R+1 W+5(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +4 | Spells L1:5/6, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -2 CON -3 WIS

Lililinda scans the room for magic auras before touching anything. She then focuses her attention on the items on the desk.
Casting Detect Magic. Identifying any magical effects
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis embraces the fear she inspires in Ferista and listens to the other woman's story and confessional after her resolve is soundly broken.

"Your desire for revenge has my respect, but your methods are unsavory, unfocused and to the point inconveniences me. So between your brother and I there will be a reckoning and who knows, should I kill him maybe the next face I'll be wearing will be yours. Not for justice, to right some wrong even as the city whimpers in it's death-throes but because I feel like it, that my passion is my power and it is unrivaled. So knowing this if I give you your life what will you do with it? The service of Calistria may yet offer you salvation and reprisal but such things do not come without cost. Choose." Innis gives her captive a chilling ultimatum.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

Merelda frowns and turns to Innis with her eyes narrowed, Cinder clutched delicately in her hands.

"Sister! You offer her much....maybe TOO much!"


Merelda "The Widow" Widdomeria wrote:
That was...pretty comprehensive. That's the most successful interrogation I think I have ever had. =)

well you two ladies are pretty scary. Even the others in the group are wary of you two :)

Bad cop..Worse cop

"You offer me little choice but I will not become an acolyte of Calistria. I am done with the greater beings of power. The Scythe Mother has long been revered in our family and even to her I would not bend my head willingly. No I will take this worthless apprentice with me and leave the city before the plague spreads to us. I have given you more than what you asked for let us be you will not see us again should we even survive."

A searching they will go...a searching they will go...

Lililinda finds the following on the desk radiating magical auras

A spellbook containing an assortment of spells.
A scroll of idiocy

Kirzon is able to find a wooden chest under the bed which is locked but he uses the key that Elleste had on her to open it.

In it are clothing, shoes, a number of unremarkable personal
items, a vial containing a brown liquid radiates magic, a bird feather radiates magic, and a coin purse holding 97 gp and 12 pp.

Next action everyone?


Male Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 13 | F +5, R +3, W +6, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +9 | Init +2
Boros:
HP 17/17 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 13, FF 16, CMD 18 | F +3, R +6, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +3 | -2 CON

Kirzon will attempt to identify the brown liquid and bird feather. Guidance, take 10 for a total of 20.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis frowns "You test my good will, but I suppose if you die here you still die in service of the Scythe Mother. Very well your life will be yours, but everything else is forfeit."

She announces to the others "Leave her tied up she can contemplate her new life in shame."

search the room & Ferista including the use of detect magic
perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22


The brown liquid turns out to be a potion of cure serious wounds and the feather is a bird feather token.

bird feather token:
A token that creates a small bird that can be used to deliver a small written message unerringly to a designated target. The token lasts as long as it takes to carry the message.


female, human | fighter (polearm master) 3 | HP 39/39 (36/36) | AC 20, Touch 13, FF 17 | F +6, R +3, W +2 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Per +1 | glaive +8 (+9 ready/AoO) 1 d 10 + 4 | +1 warhammer +8 1d8+1+4 | cold iron longspear +7 1d8+4 | longbow +5 1d8 | Pow Atk -1 +3 | Active Effects -2 Con
skills:
Acro +8, Intim +8, Know (dungeon) +7, Knowledge (engineering) +5, Perf (dance) +9

With the fighting finished, for now, Cassandra left the others to the interrogation, and headed back towards the doorway to where the statue had been. She slung her longspear and picked up the hammer she had dropped then entered the other room. Cass knelt and gently picked up the remains of her broken glaive. The once beautiful weapon was usable, if barely, and wouldn't take much to be rendered into scrap. Still, it was her's and she wasn't willing to give it up.

When she returned to the other room the warrior woman was holding the broken weapon in her arms like an infant and her eyes were watering slightly at the damage it had taken. The scroll work on the haft were splintered near the top by a large crack in the wood and the graceful curve of the blade was marred and twisted with big divots in the formerly sharp edge. She was rather distracted and payed little attention to anything else just now.


Male Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 13 | F +5, R +3, W +6, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +9 | Init +2
Boros:
HP 17/17 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 13, FF 16, CMD 18 | F +3, R +6, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +3 | -2 CON

"Jus' a sec, Lili. Methinks you could use a wee bit o' healin' from tha Great Tree Spirit." Spending a bit of time, Kirzon attempts to restore Lili from the mental damage she received from an earlier trap.

Lesser Restoration on Wis damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1. D'oh!

"Ah know that wasn't much 'elp, but a bit more rest n' you'll be just fine."


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) | HP 16/16 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD7 | F+1 R+1 W+5(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +4 | Spells L1:5/6, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -2 CON -3 WIS

"Oh, thank you. It was just a scratch." Lililinda turns back to the previous room to announce her findings, but sees Cassandra mourning over her glaive. "Here, let me see that." she says gently, then starts to pass her hands over the weapon as Cassandra holds it. The wood fibers begin to knit back together as Lililinda chants nonsense quietly, the metal straightening and cracks and scratches filling in.
Casting Mending as many times as it takes


sorry here we go. I've taken the liberty to indicate what you find in this instance to keep things moving.

With Ferista and Elleste tied up and secured some of you set to gathering whatever confiscated treasure that the mage and her gang has accumulated in the past. While others set to repairing items and resting.

Innis takes a final tally of the haul.

In the statue room you find the following noteworthy items:
• dire polar bear rug (?? gp) (note: this weighs well over 60 pounds)
• 4 silk tapestries (?? gp each) (note: each weighs ~ 40 pounds)
• Two dozen books on the shelf. These cover a variety of topics (history, politics, art, religion, arcane theory, etc.), while one of them —a thin snakeskin-bound ledger without a title— contains detailed instructions the creation of an implike creature you are not familiar with. Knowledge Arcane DC 11
• In a cabinet on the south wall a silver serving set (?? gp),
five delicate crystal goblets (?? gp each), nine bottles of perfume (?? gp each), and two bottles of brandy (?? gp each)
• Hidden on the underside of the table you find a wand. You are able to get from Ferista it is a wand of lightning 4 charges and she provides you with the trigger word 'Shazam' [/ooc]

On Elleste you find the following:

• a beautifully crafted dagger
• a wand which Elleste is reluctant to give you any information begging you to leave her with only this
• potion of cure light wounds
• assorted non-magical gold and silver rings (?? gp for set)
• a gold and onyx hairpin (?? gp)
• gold and ivory earrings (?? gp)

In the southern room (door where Kirzon and Lililinda went) you also find in her desk:

• bottle of black ink, three ink pens, a pouch holding 19 tindertwigs, a flask of lantern oil, and a dagger
• a small skull made of malachite (?? gp)

On Ferista you find the following:

• +1 gladius
• leather armor
• wand of acid arrow with the trigger word 'Hiddro'(19 charges) she calmly asks you to let her keep this.
• potion of cat’s grace
• potion of cure serious wounds
• thieves’ tools
• a collection of gaudy gold and silver rings (?? gp for set)
• two silver necklaces (?? gp each)
• a pair of gold and onyx earrings (?? gp)
• a set of 5 keys

In the west room where you met Ferista you find:

• Furs and silk sheets on the bed are of exceptional quality (?? gp for collection).
• A collection of dresses, gowns, wigs, shoes, and other clothing would impress even the city’s most fashionable nobles. These would be bulky and difficult to transport (?? gp for collection)
• Mixed in with her shoe collection is a pair of silver slippers studded with tiny shards of pink quartz, that are actually slippers of spider climbing.
• Resting on top of the writing desk is a small leatherbound
journal (it is written in a combination of several languages that make it incomprehensible to fully understand)
• The desk itself has a single unlocked drawer. It contains 8 vials of black ink, two ink pens, 27 sheets of blank parchment
• A leather scroll case holding a scroll of dispel magic and a scroll of web.

And finally...in a sea chest that is unlocked with a key found on Ferista:
• 6 leather bags containing a sum total of 1200 gp and 200 pp
• a cauldron of brewing
• and spellbook

have fun going through all this but know that in gathering it would taken a few hours to assemble all of it in game.


Male Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 13 | F +5, R +3, W +6, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +9 | Init +2
Boros:
HP 17/17 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 13, FF 16, CMD 18 | F +3, R +6, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +3 | -2 CON

"These lasses 'ave a fortune buried down 'ere!"

Despite her pleas to let her keep it, Kirzon takes and tries to identify Elleste's wand. Spellcraft, Guidance: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 1 = 27

And tries to figure out what the book about creating implike creatures is about. Take 10 on Knowledge (arcana) if possible.


Elleste screams try to claw at you even in her bonds.

It is a wand of admonishing ray (11 charges)

Leafing through the pages and examining the drawings you recognize the creature as a homunculus.

Homunculus:
A homunculus is a miniature servant created by a spellcaster from his own blood. They are weak combatants but make effective spies, messengers, and scouts. Homunculi are little more than tools designed to carry out assigned tasks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

Merelda will slap either of the women who fights against us, while we gather and inventory.

"Shut it."

If she has to, she will threaten to start breaking their fingers (this is painful, but nonlethal - and protects us from their spellcasting too!) until they finally shut up.

Will save to NOT slit their throats and be done with them...: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

They are SOOOO lucky right now.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis pops open a bottle of brandy and freely drinks from one of the crystal glass as she assesses the bounty the group has amassed. She pours Meredla a drink to soften the other woman's edge.

When she's satisfied she looks to the old dwarf and also pours him a drink "Ok Kirzon take a look above and find us some directions no use having gold if you can't spend it."

if there is an option relatively close by Merry & Innis will seek it out all stealthy like. While the rest of you hold the fort.


Male Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 13 | F +5, R +3, W +6, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +9 | Init +2
Boros:
HP 17/17 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 13, FF 16, CMD 18 | F +3, R +6, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +3 | -2 CON

Using his knowledge of the town, Kirzon considers what options they had for buying and selling items and "safely" resting between here and Quickfall Abbey.

Knowledge (local), Guidance, Innis, Inspiration: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1d6 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 + 2 + (6) = 24

"I got meself a few ideas . . ." says the dwarf. By which I really am hoping GM Aumakua can fill in the blanks!


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) | HP 16/16 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD7 | F+1 R+1 W+5(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +4 | Spells L1:5/6, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -2 CON -3 WIS

Lililinda vanishes into Ferista's wardrobe, obsessing over the massive collection of clothing and jewelry. "OOH what do we have here?" She flips through the items one by one, appraising them at a glance. "Nice. Lovely! Trash. Trash. Wonderful! Not bad. Trash. All right I guess. Complete garbage. ABSOLUTELY DIVINE!" And so on for quite a while.

Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Is that enough? I believe I counted 13 instances of (?? gp). And for any magic items:
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Will post around 2 pm today. Let me see where you can go in a city that is on lockdown


Lililinda casts her read magic and looks at the books [/ooc]There are actually two of them[ooc]

In the first book she finds the following spells:

0- all cantrips;
1st—ant haul, bungle, burning disarm, decompose corpse, charm person; feather fall, grease, identify, jump, mage armor, magic missile,
memory lapse, mount, unseen servant, vocal alteration;
2nd—admonishing ray, fire breath, knock, locate
object, rope trick, and whispering wind.

In the second book she finds the following spells:

all 0-level wizard’s spells;
1st—ant haul, bungle, burning disarm, decompose corpse, charm person, feather fall, grease, identify, illusion of calm, jump, mage armor, magic missile, memory lapse, mount, shadow weapon, sleep, unseen servant, vocal alteration;
2nd—acid arrow, admonishing ray, fire breath, invisibility, knock,
locate object, rope trick, whispering wind;
3rd—arcane sight, call the void, dispel magic, lightning bolt,
tiny hut, and vision of hell.


Sorry work took over and stopped me from posting

Kirzon thinks on it for a moment as the ladies sip their brandy and make the area as comfortable as possible.

"I got two places that are likely close to 'ere. Never been to 'em but they got to be our best choices. One lies in this area but the other is over in Old Cass. Might be some trouble getting in there. Guards are likely to not be letting anyone who ain't belonging there in. First place is called the The Growing Caravan. No sure who runs it but its close by and they are said to be honest hagglers. Whatever that means. The other place be called the The Mithril Exchange. Heard you can get quality items there but you pay for it. Run by a half elf named Reesla."

Please see the Map of Cassomir I've updated it.

Nicias, his face hard and grim, starts dragging the corpses out of the room and down the passage. "I remember there was that ledge down the passage. I'm going to send the bodies over the edge. I don't want any of these stirring while we are waiting. This is like the army all over again..."


female, human | fighter (polearm master) 3 | HP 39/39 (36/36) | AC 20, Touch 13, FF 17 | F +6, R +3, W +2 | CMB +6, CMD 18 | Per +1 | glaive +8 (+9 ready/AoO) 1 d 10 + 4 | +1 warhammer +8 1d8+1+4 | cold iron longspear +7 1d8+4 | longbow +5 1d8 | Pow Atk -1 +3 | Active Effects -2 Con
skills:
Acro +8, Intim +8, Know (dungeon) +7, Knowledge (engineering) +5, Perf (dance) +9

Cassandra was hopeful when Kirzon attempted to repair her glaive but nearly cried when it did little for the damaged weapon. When Lililinda kept casting until it was fully repaired Cassandra gave a glad cry of delight and went to throw her arms around the small woman in a nearly crushing hug. "Thank you Lili, thank you so much."

She let the group work on identifying the items after that while she kept watch over the captives. She wasn't concerned that they would get away but she was concerned that Merelda or Innis would do something fatal to them while they were helpless. Had the two been killed in combat she wouldn't have a problem with their deaths but if they were to try to kill the two now Cass would have to intervene. Before it would have been self defense, now it would be murder, and she couldn't allow that.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis ponders "Knowing a name gives us an air of legitimacy at the very least if we are forced to justify ourselves."

So as the Rogue-like Cleric Sorceress I think Merry & I head should head off with Cinder as advance scout. We will try and avoid detection (stealth).

Could we also form a disguise to also avoid unwanted attention or make interactions more favorable if confronted. Cassomir is a religious city in a time of need people would likely turn to two things the city militia/watch and the priesthood to keep order. So not really a disguise given our classes but we need to display ourselves as what the common folk would expect a priest/priestess on a mission of goodwill to look like.

RE:disguise kit, Lilinada & Chest of clothing in the discussion thread


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

I'll skip the disguise for now, since I have the cloak of elvenkind to help me hide if I need it. Feel free to dress-up how ever you like!

Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Feel free to add +5 for my cloak when when I can stand still.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Giant Wasp Vermin Familiar 3 | HP 12/12 | Speed 10ft / Fly 40 (Average) | AC 20, touch 15, flat-footed 17 | Fort +2(3) : Ref +3(4) : Will +0(4) | Init +3, Perception +4, Stealth +15, Darkvision 60 ft. | Active Conditions: Alertness and Deliver Touch Spells

Cinder for scouting!

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18


Male Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 13 | F +5, R +3, W +6, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +9 | Init +2
Boros:
HP 17/17 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 13, FF 16, CMD 18 | F +3, R +6, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +3 | -2 CON

Kirzon just gets some rest.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Headed for The Mithril Exchange
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
disguise+costume tools: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 = 32 We got some good rolls I think we got this.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor
Merelda "The Widow" Widdomeria wrote:

I'll skip the disguise for now, since I have the cloak of elvenkind to help me hide if I need it. Feel free to dress-up how ever you like!

Innis is a tad disappointed that Mereleda won't shed her grim attire.

"One of these days..." she sighs teasingly. "I'll make a lady out of you yet!" Innis wears her new disguise as easily as a her own skin and heads out with her companions to face the world.


Sorry behind on posts here.

Description of Ferista:
Plump and middle-aged, with a pig-like nose and dark beady eyes, Ferista wears tight-fitting leather armor, a flashy embroidered robe, gaudy jewelry, and an ill fitting blond wig in a vain attempt to cling to her lost youth.

Appraise checks
• dire polar bear rug (~40 gp) (note: this weighs well over 60 pounds)
• 4 silk tapestries (~100 gp each) (note: each weighs ~ 40 pounds)
• In a cabinet on the south wall a silver serving set (~60 gp),
five delicate crystal goblets (~18 gp each), nine bottles of perfume (7 gp each), and one bottle of brandy (~50 gp each)
• a beautifully crafted dagger (masterwork)
• assorted non-magical gold and silver rings (~125 gp for set)
• a gold and onyx hairpin (~25 gp)
• gold and ivory earrings (~100 gp)
• a small skull made of malachite (~75 gp)
• gaudy gold and silver rings (~400 gp for set)
• two silver necklaces (~20 gp each)
appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 a pair of gold and onyx earrings (~75 gp)
appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 Furs and silk sheets on the bed are of exceptional quality (~100 gp for collection).
appraise: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 A collection of dresses, gowns, wigs, shoes, and other clothing would impress even the city’s most fashionable nobles. These would be bulky and difficult to transport (~500 gp for collection)

Merelda and Innis what are two bringing and how are you transporting it?


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

We're bringing the trinkets and lightweight items (i've got a list under group treasury in my character sheet), and the +1 gladius we'll see if we can exchange it for your weapon of choice ami I believe there was a "small chest" under a cot in the upper office we can take if helps transporting the some of the goods.

Edit:The cauldron, and thieves tools are being taken as well to be traded


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) | HP 16/16 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD7 | F+1 R+1 W+5(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +4 | Spells L1:5/6, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -2 CON -3 WIS

"Do you think you'll need me?" Lililinda asks uncertainly as Innis and Merelda are packing up. "I hate to miss shopping, but, well, I did sort of assault the guard that one time. What if I'm recognized?"


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis laughs warmly "I'm sure the cityguard have more pressing concerns that an a sparkle spewing Gnome. Merry and I will handle this quietly I promise not to cause too much trouble. I did you consider my earlier query? I've a mind to maintain an...accessible wardrobe could you work your skills on that chest of clothes to make things I can slip into and out of quick should the need arise." Lililinda to make a disguise kit out of the chest of clothes.

As an after thought "Might there be something you require while we're out?


Female Gnome Socerer(Fey) | HP 16/16 | AC10 T10 FF10 CMD7 | F+1 R+1 W+5(+2vs Language dependent, glyph, symbol, writing based spells) | Perception +4 | Spells L1:5/6, LaughingTouch 6/6 | -2 CON -3 WIS

"I can't think of anything specific, really." Lililinda says, "I'll see what I can do with the clothes."

If there's makeup with the treasure we got(or you get some while shopping), I probably could, as the SRD says a disguise kit is really about the consumable items.

Craft(Clothing): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

What's the crafting DC on a disguise kit? With a 500sp crafting price for a Disguise kit, if the DC is 15, that's 375/500 in a week's work. If it's 20, that's the item complete in one week.


The ladies go shopping...

Innis and Merelda gather the newly acquired items and head off for Old Cassomir. The Threegates city district is relatively quiet but you do see people moving about the streets – albeit a certain amount of berth is given as people move about. The gate to Old Cassomir is relatively close and you are glad for it because you are able to catch sight of several constables manning the gate and stopping anyone that passes through it.

Merelda sends Cinder out to gather as much as he can. He returns relaying your initial observations. Anyone entering Old Cassomir is being stopped and questioned. Cinder is able to tell you that they are about a dozen constables around the gate.

Actions?

Back at the funeral home
Lililinda gets to the task at hand working on creating a disguise kit. The gnome gets so absorbed in it that she does not hear when Nicias approaches her. "I'll be back, Lililinda. I'm going to see if I can find some reagents in the area." With that Nicias leaves Lililinda to her huge but fun task.

Kirzon settles in for a well deserved rest while Cassandra and Amigail take turns keeping watch on their prisoners. The prisoners are quiet and all they can is glare at their wardens.

Actions?


Male Dwarf Druid 3 | HP 31/31 | AC 18, T 12, FF 16, CMD 13 | F +5, R +3, W +6, (+5 vs poison/spells/SLAs) | Per +9 | Init +2
Boros:
HP 17/17 | AC 19 (mage armor), T 13, FF 16, CMD 18 | F +3, R +6, W +2 | Per +5 | Init +3 | -2 CON

Kirzon just continues resting, next to Boros. Boros occasionally licks the air.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

If Innis can find a good vantage point before they approach she will try to charm one of the guards DC 18

Innis looks for a discreet opportunity to cast a spell as back-up plan. She proceeds to hedge their bets all on appearance as planned. To add another layer to her master-crafted appearance she begins to tease a song from her harp betraying no fear of inspection while making her approach.
=
perform String: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 2 = 15

luck roll & channeled blessing expended

perform String: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11


Waiting on Merelda's action then I will proceed


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

Merelda will send Cinder to to keep out of sight nearby and to catach up to them if they get passed the checkpoint. She will then silently follow Innis closely with her distinctly martial appearance, keeping a step back and to one side of Innis, as if as a bodyguard or retainer.

She will attempt to aid any skilled action Innis makes that she can make normally. Sorry! No skill in stringed instrument!


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter (Buckler Duelist) 3 | hp 35/35 (normally 38/38) | AC 19, t 13, ff 16 | Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +3 (has bonuses) | Init +3 | Perc +2 | CON: 13/15

Amigail takes her guard duty seriously, ignoring the glares of the prisoners.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Inside the sanctum...
The time passes by slowly with Innis, Merelda and now Nicias running errands. The prisoners remain quiet with Amigail and Cassandra standing watch.

Off in another room Kirzon's snores can be heard just over the excited sounds Lililinda mending Ferista's clothes.

Things remain quiet however...

At the gate

Will save vs DC 18: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Innis walks confidently towards the Constable who is stopping and questioning everyone entering Old Cassomir. Behind her Merelda halts as Innis halts. The Constable looks at Innis and then Merelda questioningly for a moment and then smiles at the disguised changeling.

"Excuse me ladies. Please state your business for entering?" his tone while dutiful is betrayed by the warm smile that forms on his mouth as he talks to Innis.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis smiles exhilarated by the thrill of crime "Why my dear friend we are of the clergy of Calistria. While you fine men stand to maintain order in a time of crisis we seek to correct and avenge the wrongs done to this city. We have business here with Reesla of The Mithril Exchange. Surely you will let us pass time is a friend to no one? Might there be a token, symbol or word to display free movement to the rest of your fellows or should we expect a personal touch at all well manned checkpoints?"


"Business at the Mithril Exchange? Reesla is a shrewd merchant but if you are clergy your business must be pressing with the crisis that has swept over the city. You won't meet any other checkpoints or any trouble for that matter in this part of the city. We've made sure to keep that away from our good citizens and their patrons. If anything does happen have them call for Sergeant Ezeriz. Alright let them through." You notice a couple of the other constables stare at your eyes with apprehension as the sergeant lets you pass into Old Cassomir but they say nothing to challenge their commanding officer.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

"A pleasure and commendable job you do Sir Ezeriz" she smiles and continues to the next destination.


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

Merelda follows Innis with a dark smile.

"Well done sister."

She then calls Cinder back and sends him ahead to scout the merchant's area for more trouble before we get there.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Exhausted by the disease and a long day Innis tries to mask her exhaustion as a carefree sigh. "If only all our battles could be won so easily. High hopes that Reesla has the tools we need to put metal to our foes for I have a distinct appetite to tear something apart." Her near angelic guise only lends eeriness to her statement.


I'm back. Busy Busy Busy. Post away.

Merelda and Innis head into Old Cassomir still maintaining their disguise. Their is a noticeable contrast with the activity in this quarter as opposed to the Admiral's Fen and the Imperial Shipyards. While people seem to walk about with seemingly no concern for what is happening in the other parts of the city you can't help but notice that many of those walking about do so with some sort of armed escort.

Finally the two come face to face with a building completely painted in a shiny silver colour. The sign outside it's door depicts an image of a phalanx of spearmen dressed in intricate silver armour and marching through a wooded area. To the side of the image you read The Mithril Exchange. Two armed guards dressed similarly to the painting on the shop sign stand outside on either side of the door.


F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis spares a glance back at Merelda "Well it seems the pair of us look that part." she whispers observing the others city dwellers in the area.

Innis approaches the door guards and hails them "Good fortune sirs, we are on business to see Reelsa. I trust that will be no issue?"


One of the guards looks at Innis and announces, "Do you have an appointment? If so state your name."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Changeling 2-Cleric(Ecclesitheurge)/1-Sorcereress HP 19/19(22) | Speed 30ft | AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 | Init +2 | Fort +3 : Ref +2 : Will +8 | Perception +3, stealth +8 | Active conditions: con -2, mage armor

Innis weaves a suitable lie for the doorguard. "No appointment. We have permission from Sergeant Ezeriz to expedite our business here. We'll be quick but if that proves problematic I suggest you take your concerns to him directly."

bluff: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27
final luck roll
bluff: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 2 = 21


Female Elf Inquisitor (Preacher) 3 | HP 25/25 | Speed 30ft | AC 18, touch 13, FF 15 | Fort +3 : Ref +4 : Will +4 | Judgement 1/Day | Sudden Shift 5/day; Determ. 2/day | Init +7 (+11), Per +7(9), Sense Motive +7(9) | Active: Con -1

Looking stern, Merelda attempts to offer support to the mission.

They do want to sell their merchandise here...do they not? I assure you my mistress has the money.

Bluff (Aid Another): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

2,651 to 2,700 of 2,868 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reaping Stone (Cassomir) Table 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.