Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Random Game Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

This game is completely random. Mostly.


351 to 376 of 376 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid charges the statue.

Bite: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 6 + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos casts Mage Armor on Arvid.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Vronim steps up to the statue drawing his sword to slice at it

Attack with masterwork Katana 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Assuming the strike hits vronim also will try and dicern if the sword hit is effective

Perception on the damage 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Rinko maneuvers around the battle's edge before closing with the statue so it lies directly between her and Arvid.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


Round 1
Initiative 13

Vronim chops into the statue knocking a small chunk of stone from it. He knows that such a blow would have cleaved most humans in half.

Initiative 7

Arvid bites down hard on the statue, but is unable to damage it with his teeth.

Initiative 6

Rinko kicks the animated stone, and gets a sore foot for her trouble.

End of Round 1
---------------------
Begin Round 2

Statue 16
Vronim 13
Dareos/Arvid 7
Rinko 6

Initiative 16

Arvid 1-2, Vronim 3-4, Rinko 5-6. 1d6 ⇒ 4

The statue spins around like a top, trying to strike Vronim with the arms of its cross.

Attack 1 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Attack 2 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18
Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Everyone can act.

Map


Rinko ignores the throbbing sensation from her foot. If she can't harm the thing, she'll need to stop it for the ones who can. She moves in to grab the arms of the cross.

Grapple: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Vronim backs up from the attack from the statue. realizing the sword did little or no dmage. Time for sssssome new tacticssssss

Vronim uleashed a ray of acid toward the creature

5' step back
Elemental ray attack 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 - 4 = 16 ranged touch
damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 acid

question: would the floor be considered solid rock?


The floor is packed dirt.


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid now tries to grapple the statue.

Grapple: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 8 + 2 = 28

Rinko, flanking boni count to grappling too: "Add any bonuses you currently have on attack rolls due to spells, feats, and other effects."


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos nears the statue and strike with his fauchard.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 +if critical 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Round 2
Initiative 13

Vronim sprays a gout of acid over the statue, causing a small section of it to fizzle and melt.

Initiative 7

Arvid grabs the statue, holding it still while Dareos gives it a hard chop with his fauchard.

Initiative 6

Rinko joins the grapple, holding firmly to the statue.

End of Round 2
---------------------
Begin Round 3

Statue 16
Vronim 13
Dareos/Arvid 7
Rinko 6

Map


Its initiative is before ours. Does it try to break the grapple or what?


OMG, I'm an idiot. ~_~*

Round 3
Initiative 16

That statue struggles in Rinko and Arvid's grasp.

Grapple to escape 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Its struggle is in vain, their grip remains strong.

Again, sorry. You all can act now.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

With the statue being held in place Vronim steps up to slice it with his sword passing on the acid attack not wanting to hurt his companions.

Attack with katana 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
but as the sword is about to stike the enemy movement puts Rinko in the sword's path and he forces the blow to miss the target so as to not hurt Rinko.


Grapple to Pin: 1d20 + 7 + 2 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 + 5 = 19

The razor wire surrounding the man's body makes getting a grip difficult, but cause nothing more than nicks that Rinko can easily ignore. The beams of the cross do not permit the monk to twist his arms in interestingly painful directions. And Vronim's acid coated blade passing within inches of Rinko's neck is annoying. However, thanks to Arvid's assistance, Rinko holds onto the thing and forces it to the ground.


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos walks around the statue to get in a better position and strikes with his fauchard.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 2 = 22 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid trys to pin the statue.

Grapple to Pin: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 2 = 25


Initiative 13

Vronim whiffs.

Initiative 7

Arvid pins it, while Dareos whacks it with his fauchard. Another chunk of stone breaks off the statue.

Initiative 6

Rinko also pins the creature.

End of round 3
---------------------
Begin Round 4

Statue 16
Vronim 13
Dareos/Arvid 7
Rinko 6

Initiative 16

The statue struggles to break free from the pin.

Grapple 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

It's struggle is in vain.

I'm lowering its hardness, because otherwise this battle will take years. Booooooring.

All of you can act.


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos strikes again with his fauchard.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 2 = 18 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid tries to tie up the statue.

Grapple to Tie Up: 1d20 + 8 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 5 + 2 = 24


Seeing that Arvid is moving to bind the statue, Rinko grabs one of its ears in each hand and starts viciously twisting the thing's head. "If it has any bones, they'll snap. If not, the rock will snap in time."

Grapple for Unarmed Damage: 1d20 + 7 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 5 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Now that the statue is tied up, the group quickly crush it into bits with their various weapons.


The door to the east is unlocked and untrapped. Opening it reveals a long empty rectangular room, except for rectangular pool of crystal clear, unrippling liquid in set in the floor. Through the portcullis to the south can be seen a partially collapsed room with a dog-sized beetle burrowing around through the roots and debris. Through the open southern doorway of the pool room can be seen a similarly collapsed chamber that's swarming with forearm-sized centipedes.

Map

Trying to speed this game up a bit. Oh and 300 XP from that statue.


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I think, we should try to lure these centipedes to a narrow passage to get them one by one. The door in front of the pool would be good.
Arvid could then sneak a little bit forward, shoot an bolt at the first one and retrat to our position.


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Stealth: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25

Attack with Dareos light crossbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

5foot step backwards after the shot.


See discussion thread.

351 to 376 of 376 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Random Game Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.