Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Random Game Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

This game is completely random. Mostly.


201 to 250 of 376 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

"Nimble beasts," Rinko says. She takes a shuriken from her cloak and runs her tongue along it which coats the missile in particularly nasty looking spittle. Then she throws the shuriken at the creature on the ceiling.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Damage: 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Plus Poison - Fort Check DC12. Frequency 1/round, 6 rounds. Effect 1d2 Dex. Cure 1 Save


Still waiting on Rinko and Hornan.


Nah, just waiting on Hornan. ;p


Ninja'd :P


Round 1
Initiative 5

Dareos further lights the chamber, and Arvid runs up to the ape on the floor and grabs ahold of it firmly.

End of Round 1
---------------------
Begin Round 2

Rinko 21
Hornan 18
Vronim 14
ML 9
Dareos/Arvid 5

Initiative 21

Rinko throws a shuriken, but it misses the thing.

Initiative 18

Hornan takes two shots at the one on the ceiling.

Attack 1 on #2 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 1 = 18
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Attack 2 on #2 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 1 = 11

Initiative 14

Vronim shoots his acidic ray at the ceiling grabber, but it misses.

Initiative 9

One of the creatures struggles with Arvid, while the other leaps down and clubs Hornan.

Grapple 1d20 + 5 - 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 - 5 = 9
#2 Attack on Hornan 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Hornan deflects the blow with the long stock of his musket.

Initiative 5

Dareos/Arvid you're up.

Map


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos trys to stab the apelike thing #1

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14 if Crit +1d10 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid tries to pin the apelike thing #1
Combat Maneuver Check: 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 8 + 5 = 28


Round 2
Initiative 5

Dareos stabs the small humanoid, tearing a large wound through its lung. Arvid was going for a pin, but seeing the creature is nearly dead, he tears its throat out instead.

End Round 2
------------------
Begin Round 3

Rinko 21
Hornan 18
Vronim 14
ML 9
Dareos/Arvid 5

Map


Rinko closes in on the creature that's cornered between Hornan and Vronim. Not that she thinks it will stayed cornered if she doesn't do something to stop it, so Rinko attempts to grab it.

Grapple 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

With a quick draw of his blade Vronim slashes at the the creature Rinko is attempting to grapple with his Katana.

attack roll: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
damage if a hit: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


I'm thinking we've lost Hornan. Can't blame him at the pace I've been running this. I apologize for the slowness guys. I'll be back from vacation in a couple days. For now I'll GMPC him. Give me a couple hours and I'll have an update up.


Round 3
Initiative 21

Rinko attempts to grapple the humanoid in front of her, but it evades her.

Initiative 18

Hornan steps back from the same critter, and fires his musket at it twice.

Attack 1 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Attack 2 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 1 = 10

Initiative 14

Vronim swings his katana, but misses.

Initiative 9

The creature leaps off the floor, swiping at Vronim as he goes, landing on the ceiling.

Attack 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Go ahead Dareos and Arvid.

Map


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid moves behind Rinko and readies an grapple attack for the case that the apelinke monster jumps in his direction.

Readied Grapple Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos makes a 5 foot step next to Arvid and readies an attack against the apelike monster if it enters his threatened area.

Readied Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

on Vronim's turn

Vronim looks up at the creature giving it the Evil Eye

Evil Eye -- Will save DC 13: -2 AC for 5 rounds (save to reduce duration to 1 round)


Rinko hurls two shuriken at the creature.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 Damage 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 Damage 1d2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Round 3
Initiative 5

Arvid takes position behind Rinko, and Dareos readies his polearm.

End Round 3
------------------
Begin Round 4

Rinko 21
Hornan 18
Vronim 14
ML 9
Dareos/Arvid 5

Initiative 21

Rinko hurls two small throwing stars at the creature, but it swings nimbly out of the way.

Initiative 18

Hornan again fills the cavernous room with thunder, as he fires another two bullets from his musket.

Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Damage 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

The creature's head explodes like a ripe melon as one of the shots hits it square betweeen the eyes. It's body falls limply to the floor getting stabbed by Dareos, and grabbed by Arvid before hitting the ground.

End Combat

Map

Hornan gets a strange look in his eye as he beholds the carnage. Reloading his musket he puts it to his own chin and says, "First the shadow realms, and now this hell! There will never be an end unless I make one!" He pulls the trigger, ending his own life in a spray of misery.

You can loot the body. He has a mwk musket, a longsword, leather armor, a buckler and some cartridges (25).


"Idiot," Rinko says quietly as she takes Hornan's longsword.


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I can't believe it. How can he have so little will to live. I hope that no one of you want's to follow him. I plan to survive this mess.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

paying no mind to Hornan's remains

He wassssss weak we mussssst move on. Findssssss a way out

There wassssss a doo we passsssssed coming here indicating the soor to th south (or at least what appears south by the map)


"Yes, south is good." Rinko heads to the room with Rex's face on the floor.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

went back to read and realized I am a horrible typer. please forgive me for my horrible typing


Yes, top is north. Just moved to new place and may have spotty internet for the next couple days. But I'll do my best to keep the pace steady now.


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

First I must treat Arvid's wounds. He wouldn't survive the next fight.

Dareos casts Infernal Healing on Arvid (+10HP)


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

After parsts of his wounds are closed, Arvid joins Rinko and looks for traps at the door to the south.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

We should consider a rest. I have no spells besides a few cantrips left.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

While muchssss of my magic issssss unussssssed, I agree with Dareos. lessssssst we fall much the sssssssame assssss our gunman did..

Vronim looks around

perhapssssss the firsssst room we entered in would be sssssafe?


"The first one with the gate leading to the gelatinous whatsits that we never dealt with? No thanks. My guess is we're safest in the room with Rex's image."


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

You're right, Rinko. I think this room is one of the safest.


"Does anyone know how to operate that gun thing of Hornan's? I suppose I could use it as a club if worse came to worse."


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

The devisssssse issssss beyind my ssssskill. however I will take resssssst with you where you sssssuggesssst.

Vronim looks over the remainder of the group still together. looking to see if any are wounded.

Vronim will cast Cure light wounds on any wounded companions.
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10


"Thanks, Vronim. Rex-sama's pets were taking their toll."

That healing spell gets Rinko to 24/25.


So sleep in the Rex room. Any attempt to barricade the doors or anything else special, or just close the doors and hope for the best?


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

I'm still lightly wounded.

Arvid is at 14/28 HP


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos breaks a board out of a door in the previous rooms and carves a few wedges out of it. When he is finished, he drives them into the cracks of the doors.

This should delay anyone trying to approach us.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

don't think eidolons can be healed with standard cures? will check it out


Not true, they do not heal naturally and summoners have a spell that can only heal their eidolons, but they are normally affected by all healing spells.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

ahh good to know especially for my summoner in my RL game (my first time playing a summoner)


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1
Arvid wrote:

I'm still lightly wounded.

Arvid is at 14/28 HP

I am ssssssorry I have no other curessssss for todayssss, I will be better preparessssss after a ressssst

only prepared 1 cure light (had a larger party and more healing resources at that time) I will prepare 2 cure lights -- will have to drop either ray of enfeeblement or burning hands (any suggestions?)


Assuming you shut the secret door too.

The doors are barricaded and the group is able to get eight hours of unarrested sleep. The 'morning' comes and they find themselves rather hungry and thirsty, but otherwise unharmed.

Map


When she wakes up, Rinko will eat some of the rations she packed and wash them down with a swig or three from her waterskin. "Lack of fresh water could become a problem in here," she mutters. "How are the rest of you set for food and drink?"

"Arvid-kun, would you mind checking the door leading south from here?"


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

No problem, I will do that

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16
Disable Device: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I still have food and drink for 9 days. Arvid needs no food.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

never got rations, guess never thought of it at the time

of course being the reptile that I am, I could eat the monkey like fellows that would be relatively fresh meat.


From the picture and their special abilities, I'd guess the ape things would be kind of rancid.


They're not rotten. Just humanoid meat, far as you can tell it's okay. Prolly wanna cook it to be sure though.

As far as Arvid can tell the door is untrapped and unlocked.


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Then Arvid trys to open the door.


The door swings open to reveal another room with dripping wet flaky slate walls, and a glowing fungus covered roof. This room is especially full of fungi, of all various forms and sizes. In the center of the rectangular chamber is a swollen, brainlike bulb encrusted with fungal shelves squatting atop several ropy legs. A wide mouth bisects the bulb's crown.

As Arvid sees it, random chunks of memories, displaced images begin to fill his mind, threatening to overwhelm him. DC 14 Will save please. At the same time he receives a nonsensical string of image-thought-inquiries jammed into his brain. ::What is the terminal velocity of spaghetti? Why did the apricot?::

Map


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

is that a will save for all? or just Arvid?

but just in case; Will save 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17


Only those who can see the creature and are within 60'. Which right now is Arvid.

201 to 250 of 376 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Random Game Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.