Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Random Game Group 1 (Inactive)

Game Master WesternWolf777

This game is completely random. Mostly.


151 to 200 of 376 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>

Actually I don't need to update. Rinko and Hornan, you're up.


As soon as the snake-thing gets loose of her grasp, Rinko aims two rapid punches at the creature.

Flurry of Blows Attack 1: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 Attack 2: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23 Damage 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

why do I feel like I hear crikets chirping?


Because Hornan hasn't posted. If he hasn't by the time I go to bed tonight I'll take his shot for him.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Musket Master 3

Sorry, RL kicked me square in the groin this past week

Hornan takes a shot at the creature

Attack+RS+DA: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 18
Attack 2: 1d20 + 8 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 8 - 2 - 1 = 11
Damage 1: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Damage 2: 1d12 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Between Rinko's swift kicks and Hornan's bullet the skull of the creature is shattered and it flops limp onto the ground with a bony thunk.

End Combat, act freely.

Map


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid had looked through the portcullis in the room which needs Darkvission. He has Darkvission. What did he saw?


Rinko starts sifting through the creatures bones. "What was that?"

Perception (looking for anything interesting among the remains) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


@ Arvid - Ja, I thought I described it when he looked in, but it's basically a cave like room with a ~25' high ceiling. It's rough and unfinished like a natural cave.

Rinko finds only shards of bone and metal. It appears more as if this creature was constructed than alive.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Wessss needsss to movesss on

Vronim move on past the defeated creature with Klicktak at his side proceeding carfully trying to be observant for traps.

Vronim perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Klicktak perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

updated map


"Have to be more cautious," Rinko says as she drinks another healing potion. "At this rate, Rex-sama's toys will wear us down before we get out of here."

Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Rinko, pleassssse ssssave the potionssssss if you needssss healing, I have sssssuch magic. but it issss limited

He puases a moment

we musssst presssserve resssspurses if we are to essssscape


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

You're right, Vronin. I can still cast one healing spell this day.


"You may want to save that for a while. Did Rex-sama mention a deadline? Maybe we should secure a place to rest when Vronim-san is down to his last healing spell."


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I think, that the group is waiting for the results of Vronins advance.


My bad, I forgot that he did that. Getting right on it. I was waiting for the conversation about finding someplace to rest, or not to wind up.

Vronim finds a secret door, which opens onto a short passageway ending in another door. Following the maze-like hallway to the end brings you to yet another door. Which one will the group investigate?


"I suggest we try the concealed door that Vronim-san just found."


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid searches the hallway behind the secret door for traps. When he's finished, he looks for traps at the door at the end of the hallway.

Perception Hallway: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
Disable Device if needed for the hallway:: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26
Perception Door: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23
[ooc]Disable Device if needed for the door: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21[/ooc


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Musket Master 3

"How does he do that?" Hornan mumbles to himself


Arvid finds no traps in the hallway, or on the door. Opening it, he reveals a fifteen foot, by fifteen foot room with two other doors leading off of it. One to the NE and one to the south. This room is quite different than the others you've seen so far. Instead of rough cut slate walls and dirt floors, every inch of this chamber is tiled. There's a mosaic of Rex's face covering the floor, the walls and ceiling just have alternating bands of white, purple and black tiles angled like on a candy cane.


"I thought Rex-sama would have better things to do than plastering his face in the dungeon. Though this is probably a warning of some sort."

Perception examining room before entering 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Rinko? issss thisssss room sssssafe to entersssss

Vronim keeps his hand on the sword hilt ready to draw and attack if endangered.


Rinko sees nothing beyond what I described.


"I don't see anything, but I didn't see the blade trap that almost chopped my legs off," Rinko says as she walks into the room.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Musket Master 3

"Hmm,..." Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
He keeps his musket out, just incase something nasty shows up


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Hm, maybe I could find something.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24


The same as Rinko, Arvid and Hornan find nothing special about this room other than the fact it's unbelievable someone could be so arrogant as to make a room that's just a giant picture of them.


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Musket Master 3

"Someone needs to check this guy out. He might be crazy"


Rinko smiles ruefully, "Of course Rex-sama's crazy, aren't all gods? Arvid-kun, please check the doors."


Updated Map


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I'm curious about what is hidden in this dark room. Arvid would you check the hallway and the doors leading there?


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Ok

Arvid checks the door leading to the hallway.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28
Disable Device if necessary: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18

After that, he checks the hallway.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17
Disable Device if necessary: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27

Finally he examines the door to the dark room.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19
Disable Device if necessary: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

been working alot past couple of days wanted to check in that I am still here and checking regularly. I cannot update the map at work due to computer settings but I can view it

doesssss we havesssss a light sssssoursssse for thissss dark room?


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I can try to cast light, but I don't have much hope that it will function.


Arvid makes it through the first door no problem, he sees no traps on the second.


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid opens the door and waits for the others to join up.


Rinko follows Arvid down the hall.


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Vronim follows behind Rinko. Klicktak close behind Vronim


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Musket Master 3

Hornan follows behind the group, keeping a lookout.
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Sorry for the delay in updates guys! I accidentally hid this thread and thought that none of you had been posting. >_<*

As Arvid opens the door a spear shoots out of the wall to his right.

Attack 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 Does he have mage armor up? If so miss, if not...
Damage 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Arvid enters the room slowly, looking around him carefully.

Perception Arvid 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19

He sees nothing amiss, so the others follow him into the dark cave-like room.

Initiative:

Dareos:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Rinko:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Hornan:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Vronim:1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
MLs:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Initiative:
Rinko 21
Hornan 18
Vronim 14
ML 9
Dareos/Arvid 5

Just to reiterate, this room is unlit. It lacks the glowing fungus that's been lighting the rest of the rooms to dim light, so unless you have darkvision you are blind in here. It's also difficult terrain due to the stalagmites and mineral growths covering the floor here.

Begin Surprise Round

Initiative 9

They don't make it very far into the room, before two hunched ape like figures drop down from the ceiling with a growl and whack at Arvid with their clubs. Those of you who can see, Knowledge (Nature) to identify.

Attack 1 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
Damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 3) + 2 = 11
Attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 2 = 13

Yes, they are standing in the same square.

End Surprise Round
-------------------------
Begin Round 1

Rinko you're up.

Map


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

I think that Arvid has still Mage Armor. Dareos casted it on him in the fight against the snake skeleton (Duration: 3 hours).

Then Arvid has now 4 HP left


It's only been a few minutes since that fight, so yes he still has mage armor. It didn't hit him.


Seeing the apes assault Arvid, Rinko rushes into the room, gets behind one of the simians and aims a furious kick at it's head.

Stunning Blow (2 left today) Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 If it hits, the creature needs to make Fortitude Save DC13 or is Stunned.


Hornan, Vronim?


Male Human (Cheliaxian) Musket Master 3

Sorry, havent been seeing the new post updates for this campaign.

Hornan rushes into the room after hearing the growl. He sees through the dark effortlessly, taking a shot at the ape

Attack Vs. Touch Ac+PBS+DA+RS: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 20
Attack Vs. Touch Ac+PBS+DA+RS: 1d20 + 8 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 14

Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d12 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

was waiting on Hornan first

unable to see anything in the dark room vronim decides it is time to enlighten the area a bit.

ssssssliack toooook vasssssss he says as he draws his sword and it sheds light from its blade illuminating a 20' radius and steps into the room to see better what he is facing.

cast light spell on his sword and draw the weapon. with the light spell and low light vision Vronim should be able to see what he is engaging in the room


Rinko 21
Hornan 18
Vronim 14
ML 9
Dareos/Arvid 5

They aren't actually apes. Just ape-like in their posture. Knowledge (Nature) can tell you more about them.

Image

Round 1
Initiative 21

Rinko's kick misses the creatures.

Initiative 18

Hornan lets off two rounds into one of the creatures, wounding it significantly.

Initiative 14

Vronim illuminates the room.

Initiative 9

The two pale humanoids attack Arvid again with their clubs, before leaping away from the light.

Club 1 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Club 2 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Acrobatics 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

One of them leaps over Rinko's head and lands behind her. The other jumps clear up the the ceiling, gripping it like an insect and staring down menacingly. No AOOs due to racial ability.

Initiative 5

Dareos, Arvid you're up.

Map


Male Human (Werewolf) Summoner 3 (HP 28/28; AC 20)

Dareos casts Light on the tip of his fauchard and steps side by side to Rinko.

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Eidolon (HP 14/28; AC 21)

Arvid nears the apelike monster and trys to grapple him

Grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Male Nagaji Witch 2 / Socerer 1

Vronim looks to the ceiling where one of the creatures leaped. and shoots a ray of acid at the crature

ranged touch attack 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
if a hit then damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
used elemntal ray ability -- used 1/6

151 to 200 of 376 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Random Game Group 1 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.