Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Prince Behind The Sand - TRUE SANDBOX HOME BREW

Game Master Jeremy Packer

ACTIVE MAP - ROLL20

SUMMARY:

INTIATIVE
  • 21 - SANDMAN 2
  • 17 - KAARAS <---
  • 17 - SANDMAN 1
  • 11 - SANDMAN 4
  • 9 - ATAJINN
  • 9 - GADRICK
  • 7 - KAEPORA
  • 22 - ADAAR
  • 16 - DAHRANI
  • 6 - SANDMAN 3

EFFECTS & CONDITIONS
  • KAARAS - FLAMING SPHERE - 4 ROUNDS
  • ADAAR - GRAPPLED
  • SANDMAN 2 - GRAPPLED

HEALTH
  • ADAAR - 42/34
  • ATAJINN - 40/40
  • DAHRANI - 57/48
  • GADRICK - 30/30
  • KAEPORA - 35/35
  • KAARAS - 43/43

TREASURE


1 to 50 of 608 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

The sun was high, and waves of heat could be seen rising to sky above the desert far to the east. An owl circles the sky above a group of local heroes. A small gnome sits to one side of a fire pit, a dead rabbit, skinned, hangs over the embers. A Keleshite man in robes sits next to him, looking over his shoulder and fixing his glasses as they discuss business reports the gnome is currently sifting through. A few feet away stands a tall Garundi man, dressed in loose fitting clothing, looking off in the distance for just a moment before heading to the fire, water skin in hand. He shakes his head at the two going over notes before looking over at the large anaconda coiled up in the sun, a half orc man sitting on the ground, resting his back and head against the massive coiled reptile. The half orc yawns and stretches his arms straight up, pressing his back against the snake for that extra stretch. The anaconda turns his unblinking gaze towards the half orc and pushes him over while he stretches. The half orc druid lets out a quiet chuckles as he just gets comfortable on the ground. “Dahrani, help. I'm clearly in danger of being eaten by this vicious monster.” he barely says with out chuckling. The dark man smiles, looking over at the snake and orc, “Kaaras, That snake will out live you.” He says, his gruff voice still light hearted in nature.

“I will out live all of you here!” The gnome pipes up. “Especially Wilhiem. He's gonna blow him self up with those chemicals. I wouldn't even sell some of that stuff.” The gnome scratches his bearded chin for a brief moment. “Ok yes I would.” His small head nods as he appears to be going over prices in his head. “Hey, I know my stuff Atajinn. And you know I do!” The light skinned man says, adjusting his glasses again. “I've had plenty of practice with potions” he pulls a small vile out from his robe, “besides, I work in mostly healing arts and salves now” He shakes the vial as if calling attention to it before putting it back in his robes. “Is the rabbit done yet?” The orc asks loudly, picking his head up off the ground. The snake whips his head up and looks at the fire, as if he was asking the same question. “Almost,” Dahrani says, sprinkling a pinch of some herbs from an old leather pouch over the rabbit, a couple seeds hit the fire and pop from the heat. Wilhiem sits up and and looks over to the orc, “But you don't even need to eat, why are you asking?” “Just because I do not have to eat, does not mean I do not want to!” Kaaras says from the ground, where he as fallen back over to lounge. Atajinn shakes his head, looking at the rabbit. “No thanks,” he says, twisting a ring around one of his fingers. “Maybe another time.” The gnome says as he continues to shake his head with a look of disappointment on his face, “Or maybe when its made back at the tavern in Solku.” Wilhiem nods, “Yes, I could use a good nights sleep in my own bed.” “I'm good right here!” Kaaras says loudly from his spot on the ground. “We will leave for Solku soon.” The Garundi responds. “The gnolls should be held at bay, for now at least. Let us hope it stays that way.” With that, Dahrani pulls the rabbit from the fire and serves up a plate for himself and the other human. Soon after finishing the food, Dahrani gets up and pats himself off, the rest of the party following his lead. They pack up and head back south, towards Solku.

A short Garundi man with thinning white hair and a portly belly approaches the fire where the party sits going over the haul from their recent encounter with gnolls. Jaal is the man’s name, and he is known to both Dahrani and Atajinn as a friend. His caravan has stopped for the night at the oasis, after having been joined by the returning heroes. The man is dressed heavily in an effort to keep out the night chill, but the condition of his clothes shows how rough travel in these barren hills can be.

Atajinn, my old friend. Strange wares for you to be dealing in I would say. Giving up the pesh trade for the life of an explorer?

TREASURE LIST:
  • 381 gold coins
  • 30 platinum coins
  • 1 amber gem (69 gold)
  • 1 aquamarine gem (541 gold)
  • 2 black pearls (491 gold, 642 gold)
  • 2 bloodstone gems (51 gold each)
  • 1 chryosoprase gem (50 gold)
  • 1 chrysoberyl gem (94 gold)
  • 1 coral bead gem (92 gold)
  • 2 garnet gems [87 gold, 108 gold)
  • 1 ivory bead gem (50 gold)
  • 1 milky quartz gem (53 gold)
  • 1 sard gem (45 gold)
  • 1 topaz gem (446 gold)
  • 3 unworked amber stones (51.5 gold [x2], 53 gold)
  • 1 unworked bloodstone (20gold)
  • 1 unworked carnelian stone (27.5 gold)
  • 1 unworked citrine stone (27 gold)
  • 1 unworked coral stone (50.5 gold)
  • 1 unworked deep blue spinel stone (51.5 gold)
  • 1 unworked garnet stone (50.5 gold)
  • 1 unworked ivory stone (20 gold)
  • 2 unworked opal stone (199 gold, 297 gold)
  • 1 unworked smoky quartz stone (22.5 gold)
  • 1 unworked zircon stone (17.5 gold)
  • 1 oil of magic vestment (CL 5)
  • 1 potion of levitate (CL 3)
  • 1 potion of cure moderate wounds (CL 3)
  • 1 potion of pass without trace (CL 1)
  • 1 potion of owl’s wisdom (CL 3)
  • 1 potion of heroism (CL 5)
  • 1 scroll of dimension door (A, CL 7)
  • 1 scroll of detect law (D, CL 1)
  • 2 scrolls of locate object (D, CL 5)
  • 1 scroll of web (A, CL 3)
  • 1 scroll of owl’s wisdom (A, CL 3)
  • scroll of shadow weapon (A, CL 1)
  • 1 scroll of sleep (A, CL 1)
  • 1 scroll of detect magic (D, CL 1)
  • 1 wand of grease (CL 1, 19 charges)
  • 1 wand of shock shield (CL 1, 43 charges)
  • 1 wand of shield of faith (CL 1, 37 charges)
  • 1 wand of deathwatch (CL 1, 1 charge)
  • 1 wand of hypnotism (CL 1, 22 charges)
  • 1 wand of ghost sound (CL 1, 40 charges)
  • 1 wand of sleep (CL 1, 42 charges)
  • medium adamantine banded mail armor
  • medium adamantine chainmail armor
  • 1 medium tangle arrow
  • medium masterwork chainmail armor
  • 2 medium masterwork full plate armor
  • 8 searing bolts
  • small +1 light pick
  • 3 small shurikens
  • figurine of wondrous power (silver raven)
  • small masterwork breastplate armor

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

Atajinn looks up from his journal and adjusts his spectacles. His eyes widen with excitement at the sight of an old acquaintance.

”Jaal! How wonderful it is to see you again!”

He sets down his journal and offers a customary greeting.

”Trade and adventure seem to go hand in hand these days. As for these trinkets, the gnolls of these hills have far less refined taste than you and I.”

Atajinn observes Jaal’s battered state as he speaks.

“You used to be much less tattered as I recall... Less round too! Please come, sit, my old friend.”

He chuckles to himself softly and motions for Jaal to sit. Then he turns to his companions.

”Dahrani, look who it is come to share our fire! I should think we’ve both got some stories to tell, don’t you?”


For all the time he has known the gnome, Dahrani has yet to develop a desire for telling 'stories', but what irritates him more is the fact that he has grown accustomed to this behavior.

"I'm sure you have enough stories for the both of us, Atajinn. Why don't you begin and I shall join you soon.

Walking several paces away from the camp, Dahrani pulls a small whistle out of his belt pouch and blows a seemingly silent call. He then digs a heavy leather gauntlet out of his bag and watches the night sky while donning it over his right hand.


Wilheim has picked up the aquamarine gem and is inspecting it closely in one of the lenses of his glasses. It seems to be his way of appearing busy while his companions greet the newcomer. Once the newcomer is invited to the fire, he sets down the aquamarine and offers a simple smile.

"A friend of Atajinn's is a friend... of Atajinn's. Afraid Atajinn's friends have often taken poorly - or too well - to me in the past." He coughs into his hand. "Gruuja!"

He sets down the gem and pulls out a flask from his large haversack. He pours some water in along with some finely ground powder. Before long, the smell of freshly brewing coffee over the fire begins to pervade the campsite.

Dark Archive

The portly man's eyes go wide when he realizes what is being said.

Gruuja! The orc-maid at Breakstride? You, sir, must have been a might brute before she got a hold of you. A friend of Atajinn and a friend of Gruuja, you are most welcome in my train any time. What is your name, so I may share your tale of conquest?

He smiles at Atajinn and inhales deeply the aroma of the brewing coffee. His smile widens as if he remembers a better time. Then he looks back at Wilheim and waits.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Kaaras rolls over and lifts his head up at the voice of a stranger. He sees everyone conversing in a friendly manner, shrugs and goes back to sun bathing in the grass.


Wilheim laughs as he shakes the flask slightly, the water beginning to steam slightly from the mouth.

"A conquest? Nay - more like a collections of unforgettable and even slightly scary short stories. I'm Wilheim."

After a minute or two more, he removes the flask from the fire and produces a steel cup from his kit. He pours himself a cup and then raises the flask.

"Coffee anyone?"

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

"Ah yes! You need to have some, Jaal. Wilheim is far too modest. His brews are positively exquisite. Just the thing for a cold night such as this!"

Atajinn hastily takes Wilheim's steel cup from his hand and passes it to Jaal in a flutter of excitement as he begins to tell the story to their guest.

"Gruuja swooned on the coffee alone. Now, her sister Bruuza was far more difficult to please..."

Atajinn glances back at Wilheim briefly then changes the subject.

"Ahem... Perhaps we should talk about more current events. Tell me of your recent journeys, Jaal, and don't make me guess the details!"

He sits himself down comfortably by the fire and stares at Jaal laden with anticipation.

Dark Archive

Jaal fishes a clay mug from his belt and blows the sand dust out of it. He watches as Wilheim pours him a cup of coffee and smells the aroma. He takes a slow sip and sighs'

Good. Damn good really.

He takes another sip and turns back to Atajinn with a smile.

Not much really to tell. Just returning from a trip to Kibwe. Got some interesting roots to sell in Katapesh. Got a few relics as well, nothing big but should be a good price. Got an elven bow that one of those scorpion fellas wanted to part with, said he got it from Nagisa. That's about it really.

Jaal takes another sip, and his eyes widen a little.

Come to think of it though, we did run into one spot of unusual trouble as we came over the Peaks. We ran afoul of some unusual elementals. They took the form of sand, the way they do occasionally in the desert, but these were up in the mountains. Lost four men to them, though it served two of them right for falling asleep on watch.

Jaal smiles again though, happy to be among company.

Probably more of the cast offs from the troubles at Lightning Stones. There never seems to be quiet near there.

knowledge [geography], knowledge [history], knowledge [local], knowledge [planes] checks if possible. Yes, a DC 10 can get you basic results so feel free to make checks untrained on this one.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

I'll respond to Jaal once we find out all the things we may or may not know.

Knowledge History:
Untrained DC 10. History: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Knowledge Geography:
Geography: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Knowledge Planes:
Untrained DC 10. Planes: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Knowledge Local:
Local: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


I will also wait to find out what I know

Knowledge (Geography):

Knowledge (Geography): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Knowledge (Local):

Knowledge (Local): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12


Likewise.

Knowledge (Geography):
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Knowledge (History):
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Knowledge (Local):
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

Knowledge (Planes):
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12


Kaaras remains napping through breakfast so I'll skip my rolls

Dark Archive

Atajinn:
Geography - The town of Kibwe is located in the eastern Mwangi Jungle. Known as a trade haven, its residents have become used to seeing some unusual beings among their stalls.

Local - The scorpion-folk being referred to are girtablilu, scorpion-like people of the desert and jungle. They are known to be guardians of ancient treasures. One unifying trait among them is they are all zealots to one extreme or another, what they venerate varies by tribe.

Wilheim:
Geography - The old ruins of the city Nagisa is located to the north of Kibwe. Known as the White City for the white stones which was used in its construction.

History - Nagisa was the site of the Taldan Army massacre by the Gorilla King and more recently three expeditions were made by Cheliax, with major losses each time. No one returned from the third expedition.

Local - The scorpion-folk being referred to are girtablilu, scorpion-like people of the desert and jungle. They are known to be guardians of ancient treasures. One unifying trait among them is they are all zealots to one extreme or another, what they venerate varies by tribe.

Planes - Elementals are common enough in the areas of Katapesh and the surrounding mountains.

Dahrani:
Geography - The town of Kibwe is located over the Brazen Peaks somewhere in the Mwangi jungle.

Local - The scorpion-folk being referred to are girtablilu, scorpion-like people of the desert and jungle.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

Paizo site broke. Can't unbold. The quotes show what Atajinn is actually saying the rest is descriptive.

Atajinn perks up when he hears about the trouble with unusual elementals.

"Lightning Stones you say? I haven't been by that way in quite some time... hmmm."

He stands abruptly and walks innocently over to where Kaaras is napping. A quiet whisper of an incantation escapes his lips while he points at something on the ground. Slowly, a small stone begins to float above Kaaras's head several feet before falling onto his face.

Cast Mage Hand

"Kaaras!! Wake up! We're talkin' about the Lightning stones! You know? The rocks near the rocks you live under. Jaal says there could be trouble.”


"Put that rock back where you found it."

Kaaras rolls over and grabs his walking stick, gently prodding at Atajinn.

"The elements are always loud over there. It's nothing odd. But, I do like a reason to wander closer to my swamp."

The half-orc gets up and walks over to the large anaconda,

"Let's go buddy, nap time is over."


Adaar lifts his head and seems to be in agreement with the druid, uncoiling and eager to follow him.


As Jaal speaks, Wilheim listens. He pours anyone who wants a cup of coffee one in turn and saves enough to fill one of his own pewter cups. He sips and when Jaal finishes regailing the group, he snickers.

"Wouldn't mind a gander at that bow of yours. From Nagisa, you say? If so, that's a hell of a piece." Wilheim arches a brow. "The Gorilla King don't part with relics from his lands lightly. Cheliax has been trying to get their corrupt mitts on those ruins for years now. Each time, the amount of survivors get fewer and fewer. Last score put em at zero."

Wilheim takes a sip of his coffee.


Dahrani walks back to the camp, this time accompanied by a large owl on his right arm. He motions his arm towards the carcasses leftover from dinner and the owl lunges to the ground and begins to pick away at the bones.

"The main path from Kibwe to Solku does pass close enough to The Lightning Stones to effect travelers. If there's trouble overflowing from there, it's going to effect the trade routes. The last thing Solku needs is another hardship along the roads. I'll be willing to head up into the Peaks to investigate.

"And if it's desert elementals causing trouble, I'd be more than happy to eradicate them."

Dahrani forms a small smirk at the thought of it.


Quietly caws while he picks away at the bones of the carcass, giving his approval of the meal.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

Atajinn says something unintelligible then leaps up with excitement, both hands in the air. A steel cup flies over the fire and lands near Wilheim raining coffee everywhere along it's path.

Cast Prestidigitation.

"Yes! That's the spirit Dahrani!"

Tiny harmless orange and blue fireworks burst about 6 inches above everyone's heads. A few pop off in front of Kaaras's face instead of above his head.

"You see Jaal, fortune favors you tonight. Your troubles will soon be over!"


Kaaras swats at the lights before him, clearly not entertained.

"We should head to Solku, its along the way. We can check in and inform the people the gnolls should remain at bay for a while. And we can get a raft to travel down river, get us to The Stones faster."

He peers at the gnome for a moment before looking to the sky.

"Careful you don't attract any unwanted attention, Atajinn. I prefer a peaceful walk back to town."

Dark Archive

Jaal stands slowly.

Wow! Just like that you are ready to go? Well, once we return to Solku I will be happy to give you directions back to where the attack happened. You can check it out from there.

Jaal warms himself by the fire a little more and then turns towards his own camp tents.

Well, with the night settling in I think I should return and see that things are in order. Wilheim, if you still wish to see the bow in the morning, come by the big tent...

Suddenly the owl, Kaepora stirs and Adaar the snake shifts. Something stirs out in the night. They both look to the northwest of the fire out into the darkness. Then a cry breaks the night, high pitched an d familiar. Gnolls!

HeeHeeHee

Initiatives please

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

Initiative:
Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16


Initiative:
Initiative: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 = 29


initiative:
Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17


Initiative:
Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20


Initiative:
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Initiative:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Dark Archive

ROUND 1

Gnolls are heard to the Northwest, but for the moment remian outside the fire light.

Initiative is posted.


Dahrani gives Kaepora a signal to fly up in the air and prepare for a charge attack. He then moves to his gear to grab his swords and prepares to attack any gnolls that come his way.

"Let them come to their own slaughter!"

In case you need a roll for giving a command to Kaepora

Handle Animal:
Handle Animal: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22


Wilheim growls and sets down his cup of coffee.

"Never a dull moment..."

He removes an extract from his belt and shoots it down his throat. As he does, he begins to glow with a very faint, necromantic aura. He then gets behind Dahrani, a large, circular bomb appearing in his left hand.

"... I expect my coffee to still be hot by the time we're done with these. "

Used False Life Extraction on himself

Extra Hit Points:
1d10 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Adaar coils up in front of Kaaras, ready to strike if anything comes within reach.

Ready to attack any hostile creature that comes within reach


With a quick start, Kaepora flies into the air silently to await a chance to strike.

Double move using stealth to fly straight up into the air.

Stealth:
Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Dark Archive

Perception:
Gnoll Group 1 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (1) - 4 = -3
Gnoll Group 2 1d20 - 4 ⇒ (15) - 4 = 11
Flind Bloodrager 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

A shout splits the air from the northwest and the sounds of approaching feet. Also, there is a sound like a skittering bug but much louder than the average beetle makes.

"Munthu Magazi!"

Gnoll:
Man Blood!

Gnoll Attacks:
Gnoll 1 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (11) - 5 = 6
Gnoll 2 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (10) - 3 = 7
Gnoll 3 1d20 - 5 ⇒ (3) - 5 = -2

Suddenly spears come flying out of the dark at Adaar but they miss by a wide margin. Soon the scuttling sound becomes clear as a giant scorpion comes crawling out of the dark dried-out oasis bed.

Kaaras, you're up.


"Atajinn, this is clearly your fault."

Kaaras gazes at the scorpion for a second before raising his hand and letting out an incantation!

Cast Hold Animal on the scorpion

Dark Archive

Scorpion Save:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

The scorpion freezes in place. The night becomes more still as it does.

The Exchange

Male Gnome Unchained Rogue (Counterfeit Mage)/2

Atajinn looks at Kaaras with a shocked face.

"ME?! I didn't even do anything yet!"

With a quick whisper and a snap of his fingers, Atajinn disappears from sight.

Standard Action - Cast Invisibility. Move Action - 20' West.

Dark Archive

A large gnoll, most likely one the elite males known as a flind, steps to the edge of the oasis. He raises a great bow and aims across the open air.

"Dyetsa ana!

Gnoll:
"Feed Children!"

He fires the bow.

Flind Attack:
Attack 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

The goes wide and it is unclear who his target was.

A group of gnolls also appear across the dried oasis, heading towards the opposite edge.

Back to the top. Dahrani...

Dark Archive

ROUND 2

INITIATIVE:
  • 29 - DAHRANI
  • 23 - WILHEIM
  • 22 - ADAAR
  • 20 - KAEPORA
  • 18.2 - GNOLL GROUP 2
  • 18.1 - GIANT SCORPION
  • 17 - KAARAS
  • 16 - ATAJINN
  • 13 - FLIND BLOODRAGER
  • 2 - GNOLL GROUP 1

EFFECTS

  • FALSE LIFE - WILHEIM 5 hours
  • HOLD ANIMAL - GIANT SCORPION 5 rounds
  • INVISIBILITY - ATAJINN 5 minutes


Perception check to see if I can determine where my enemies are since none are visible on roll20.

Perception:
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 (+4 vs. gnolls)

Dark Archive

Dahrani:
There is a group of 3-4 gnolls to the direct west of you and another similar size group a little further away to the north. There is a large scorpion or spider to the north as well, closer than the second group of gnolls, though it has gone silent for the moment. And to the northwest, further than all the others is what you would guess is the lone leader of the gnolls.


I'm assuming what the dynamic lighting revealed for me is what my character can see without an issue. If that's wrong, I'll strike this

Wilheim notices at least two gnolls moving from the north through the flickering shadows of the fire. He quickly moves behind a tree, using it as cover and grips his bomb, waiting.

Move Action, Move Behind Tree. Standard Action: Readying Action to throw a bomb at anything that moves within 20 feet of him - move being the key word. He won't attack the scorpion just yet, as it appears to be incapacitated at the moment. If it starts coming for him, different story.


Since Dahrani can't see anything, he holds his action.


Kaepora holds his action, waiting for a signal from Dahrani

Dark Archive

The group of gnolls to the west have approached within engaging range. Each is lightly armored and carrying a morningstar and shield. Their breath reeks of recent blood.

Magazi anu kulawa chokoma kwambiri mumaganizira.

Gnoll:
You blood will taste sweeter the more you struggle.

The giant scorpion twitches slightly but remains in place.

Scorpion Save:
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


"Magazi okha amene adzakhala amatayika usiku uno ndi zanu!"

Gnoll:
"The only blood that shall be spilled this evening is your own!"

Dahrani lets out a sharp whistle as he swings at the gnoll with both of his swords

Main-Hand Attack:

Main-Hand Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 = 17
Main-Hand Attack Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 4 = 9

Off-Hand Attack:

Off-Hand Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 4 = 21
Off-Hand Attack Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 4 = 6

Full attack action against the gnoll directly to the west of Dahrani. Free action to whistle as a signal for Kaepora


SCRREEEEECCCHHH

With a loud screech, Kaepora dives at the gnoll Dahrani has attacked.

Charge Attack (Bite):

Charging Bite: 1d20 + 8 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 5 = 24
Bite Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Full Round Action to charge attack the gnoll (regardless of HP status)


The druid raises his hand, pointing at the scorpion.

"Adaar, take it down!"

Kaaras will delay


Adaar moves foward and strikes at the Scorpion!

Attack:
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Damage:
Damage: 1d4 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Grapple Check:
Grapple Check: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30+4 for Grab

1 to 50 of 608 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Prince Behind The Sand - TRUE SANDBOX HOME BREW Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.