Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Pact Stone Pyramid (Inactive)

Game Master Pact Stone GM

A Pathfinder Module, converted from 3.5 to the Pathfinder system, with a party of level 7.


3,851 to 3,900 of 6,763 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Barbarian (Breaker) 8

Karek bravely leads the crew forward, unafraid of the dark. (Though you are welcome to pass him by. He moves relatively slowly.)

That post is 3000 posts overdue. We should celebrate. Hero points all around!


Male Dwarf Barbarian (Breaker) 8

For the record, I was talking about the pyramid entrance post, though the level 8 post is certainly not unwelcome.


Male Half-orc Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4 / Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 3
Karek Kogan wrote:
For the record, I was talking about the pyramid entrance post, though the level 8 post is certainly not unwelcome.

Amen, my barbarian brother! I was half convinced we would find some way to get ourselves separated again. If that had been the case, Hurgah would probably have opted to find out just how many enemies he could take with him in his wild rampage.


Male Human Wizard Level 8 - Conjurer
Karek Kogan wrote:

Karek bravely leads the crew forward, unafraid of the dark. (Though you are welcome to pass him by. He moves relatively slowly.)

That post is 3000 posts overdue. We should celebrate. Hero points all around!

I'll drink to that!


Male Human Cleric/8

Yay for level 8!

So does the ceiling collapse look like it's going to seal off the entrance? How far into the shaft do the falling rocks descend? Not that my feeble human eyes can probably discern anything. How much danger do the rocks represent to us at the moment?

Sooron would appreciate the assistance of some of our big and burlies with our newly volunteered guardsman/"trap detector" now that we are out of sight of the exemplar and her people.


Donkor can observe the blocks as the light from outside is still piercing into the first ten feet or so of the entrance way. That light though is quickly disappearing as the fragments of shattered blocks begin to pile up in the entrance way.

When Donkor looks up at the ceiling, he sees that curiously the ceiling itself is not actually coming apart at all, but blocks are falling nonetheless. He is unable to see enough to figure out how that might work. At the current rate of "collapse" the blocks should quickly seal off the entrance in a few rounds. Already a large mound is piling up: anyone getting in or out would need at least a Climb check.

(P.S. Anyone who's next post does not include 'I am moving away from the falling blocks' or a like phrase is taking damage'. But if you do, it follows that you are moving deeper down the shaft.)


Donkor Sooron wrote:

Sooron would appreciate the assistance of some of our big and burlies with our newly volunteered guardsman/"trap detector" now that we are out of sight of the exemplar and her people.

-

The guardsman in question flees the smashing blocks heading deeper into the pyramid. He falls in behind Karek, who is now about forty feet into the corridor. He is craning his head this way and that in the darkness, seeing very little. He is probably still cursing, but he cannot be heard over the rock shower.

OK, so this isn't much of an avatar for an Osiriani guardsman, but use your stupendous gamer imagination.


Female Elf Druid 5 (desert)/Rogue 3 (spy)
Pact Stone GM wrote:
(P.S. Anyone who's next post does not include 'I am moving away from the falling blocks' or a like phrase is taking damage'. But if you do, it follows that you are moving deeper down the shaft.)

'I am moving away from the falling blocks' :P


Female Elf Druid 5 (desert)/Rogue 3 (spy)

"The entrance cave-in is rather convenient. Weren't there groups of slaves sent in before us? How come they didn't trigger an entrance collapse?"

Xerissa will ask Lydia if she knows whether anything like this happened when the other volunteer groups went inside.

I know the dwarves don't care, but we're gonna needs some light in here. Anyone got the basic light spell or can we get Donkor's new pet to carry a torch or something?

Does the leveling include Xerissa? Or is she stuck a level behind? It's all cool to me.


Male Halfling Bard (Archivist) 6 / Pathfinder Delver 2

Gandel scampers away from the falling stone blocks as he casts a minor spell to call forth four floating globes of light and send them floating ahead of the group.

Gandel the Cantrip-Master casts Dancing Lights.


Male Dwarf Cleric 8

Hal glances up shocked at the turn of events and rushes into the first chamber. Once he is safely away from the danger he will pause not wanting to venture too far into the pyramid. He will keep one eye inwards and one eye towards his companions to determine if he needs to treat any wounds from the debris.

What does Hal see with Gandel's lights? FYI my table top D&D game is starting back up tonight after the summer hiatus and I have some work to do in the morning and a wedding to attend in the afernoon tomorrow. I won't be able to post again till Sunday. I will post my level up and my revised Profile that day.


Male Human Wizard Level 8 - Conjurer
Xerissa Auraraun wrote:

"The entrance cave-in is rather convenient. Weren't there groups of slaves sent in before us? How come they didn't trigger an entrance collapse?"

Xerissa will ask Lydia if she knows whether anything like this happened when the other volunteer groups went inside.

Moonpate, no longer puttering about like an old man, moves decisively away from the cave-in. As Donkor and Xerissa point out the anomaly in the ceiling and the falling rock, Pate's mind begins to grasp for arcane reasons. He moves close to Donk and Xer and beckons Gandel over as well, to confer in whispered tones that our "recruited" trapspringer can't hear.

"I wonder if we are looking at a rather clever illusion, designed to encourage the Examplar's volunteers to keep pressing forward, or, more mysteriously, to discourage pursuit of us."


Male Human Cleric/8

Sooron rushes forward with the others, away from the falling blocks, and joins in Moonpate's conference. "That hadn't occurred to me. I guess we should ascertain whether it's real or not."

Not sure how to go about that. I disbelieve and try to spellcraft the blocks? Perhaps some of our dwarfs would be able to sense the illusory nature, if such is the case?


Xerissa Auraraun wrote:
Does the leveling include Xerissa? Or is she stuck a level behind? It's all cool to me.

-

She too can level (if she completes the three required elements).

I don't really want her to lag a level behind when you were kind enough to be belatedly recruited.


Karek, in front - possibly with Halstadt bounding ahead of him - sees the corridor continue to spear into the heart of the pyramid for another 60 feet. That's 100 feet total so far. There is "something" partially obstructing the way at 100 feet, the limit of his vision. It looks warmer than the rest of the ancient corridor. The dwarves can't make out what it is: it's a big pile o' something.

Open only on a Knowledge (Architecture) DC 14:

The entire corridor appears to be carved from Jalress granite, a rock found in the Brazen peaks - a very very long way from here.

Also, there's a staggering lack of dust for a pyramid thought to be millennium old. It raises the disquieting specter that somebody has been doing a little house cleaning.

When Gandel fires up his dancing lights you can better see that the sides and ceiling of the corridor have been carved in very large hieroglyphics, mostly with etchings, but occasionally in bas relief. The primitive pictographs are arranged in panels of vertical columns. They appear to go on for huge lengths. It might take hours to properly decipher them all.

On the shadowy outskirts of Gandel's magical light show, those in front can see there's something lying on the floor at the 100 feet mark. Maybe a pile of trash, or a unmoving swarm of the gods know what. It's the same "something" the dwarves have spotted.


Moonpate and Donkor only:

As Moonpate studies the rock fall, he continues to spy flaws. The resulting dust shower, seems unnaturally slow to settle and the volume of rock which has fallen would suggest a huge section of the ceiling has fallen away, but it clearly hasn't. The timing of the crash of the rocks is excellent, but still imprecise. There is a split-second delay between the landing of a rock and the resulting crash. A few rocks crash to the floor without sound at all. Donkor is quick to corroborate - the two of them are looking at an illusion of some kind. A very high grade illusion, perhaps, but a fake nonetheless.

Viewed with this new light of skepticism, Moonpate and Donkor can see through the fallen blocks, which are not truly there. The entrance way is quite clear. In fact the outside sun continues to pierce into the darkness for at least ten feet.

As the illusion fades to a translucent phantasm under their scrutiny, Moonpate and Donkor can also see that the illusion appears to fool the guards outside the pyramid as well - the effect must be two ways. The guards are shielding their eyes. A few of the closest have even dove for cover. Outside, a crowd is gathering around the pyramid entrance, but it is keeping a safe distance, remaining off the ramp.


Male Human Wizard Level 8 - Conjurer
Pact Stone GM wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

Moonpate will relay this finding to the others in Dwarven and Draconic, adding "If we can see through this, then there may be some others out there that can or will too. We should post a rear guard to watch our backs, at least until we can proceed far enough inside. Maybe even set a trap or two behind us. And what shall we do with this tag along? Sooner or later our true selves will be revealed to him."


Male Half-orc Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4 / Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Hurgah moves up to stand besides Donkor and Moonpate. He nods towards the guardsman Donkor decided to bring along.

Sooron, I don't know who your new friend is, or what he is doing in here with us - but if he does not behave himself, I will send him to say hello to your goddess..., he rumbles.


Male Half-orc Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4 / Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 3

Point of clarification, Beetle...I gather from your previous description that the pyramid is invisible and can only be seen because of the smoke. Is that also true for the inside - and if not...what does it look like? And if it is invisible - can we see through it?


Hurgah the Reaver wrote:
Point of clarification, Beetle...I gather from your previous description that the pyramid is invisible and can only be seen because of the smoke. Is that also true for the inside - and if not...what does it look like? And if it is invisible - can we see through it?

-

Correct - the outside of the pyramid has a quality that renders it invisible. Its location is known because the two giant torch staffs outside the pyramid give off a thick black smoke that seems to curl and hug the pyramid's outer borders. It can also be seen because the Exemplar's slaves have sprinkled the pyramid with a thin coating of sand which also marks its outline. As such, the invisibility is essentially a non-factor.

On the inside there is no effect at all. The pyramid walls are not translucent, transparent or invisible in any way. Think of the effect as an outer coating. Were someone to succeed on the Knowledge (architecture) check above they could let Hurgah know what the pyramid's walls, floors and ceilings are constructed from. To Hurgah: it looks like "rock".


Hurgah the Reaver wrote:
Sooron, I don't know who your new friend is, or what he is doing in here with us - but if he does not behave himself, I will send him to say hello to your goddess..., he rumbles.

-

As if on cue. . . he begins shouting in Osirion:

Osirion speakers:

"Ah good! Someone brought light."

"Well let's try and make the best of this accursed situation. Form up! As the ranking Suhere*, I'll do you all a favor and assume command. Maybe some of us will see daylight again."

*a term loosely describing a lesser military field officer - of the non-noble variety. It's a broad term so there are different kinds of Suhere, but a Suhere normally ranks below an Okaro (a Captain/Leader).


Moonpate wrote:
Moonpate will relay this finding to the others in Dwarven and Draconic. . .

-

Lydia, it would seem, apparently speaks either dwarven or draconic. She stops and studies the entrance herself.

"But if it wasn't you," she says to the wizard, "then who cast the illusion?!"

"Xerissa's right - two other groups of slaves went in through the same opening. There was no such magical entrance collapse."


Gandel wrote:

Gandel scampers away from the falling stone blocks as he casts a minor spell to call forth four floating globes of light and send them floating ahead of the group.

Gandel the Cantrip-Master casts Dancing Lights.

-

Just for clarification in case it becomes important in the future, let's pin down how this will work a bit more.

  • Gandel will re-cast this spell every minute to keep it going perpetually, until you let me know otherwise.

  • As a default, Gandel keeps the lights spanning, what, 10-20 feet ahead of the 'party member-in-front'? (an individual torch/dancing light gives light in a 20 foot radius with another 20 feet of shadowy illumination).


  • Male Human Cleric/8

    Sooron nods to those around him and says, "I can't see how we can establish if the illusion was meant to help or hinder us. If it didn't occur to the previous groups, maybe this is just additional motivation. As to our esteemed ally, I wish we had a dozen more of him. I was in a pyramid much like this once before, and we all would have been a great deal happier to have someone along to go ahead and trigger all the traps for us."

    Turning to Ghukan, "As you command Suhere! Everyone form up! With this bold leader, we are sure to succeed in a successful exploration!"

    I can keep a light cantrip going somewhere too, perhaps on our leader the great Ghukan?


    Male Dwarf Fighter 5/Rogue(Trapsmith) 2
    stats:
    Hp's: 77; AC 23, T: 12, FF: 18; Perc. +12; Fort: +9; Ref: +8, Will: +7

    "Blast!" Breach moves away from the falling debris.

    After learning of the fake collapse, "Bah. I knew it all along." He says in an unconvincing tone.

    Moonpate wrote:
    Moonpate will relay this finding to the others in Dwarven and Draconic, adding "If we can see through this, then there may be some others out there that can or will too. We should post a rear guard to watch our backs, at least until we can proceed far enough inside. Maybe even set a trap or two behind us. And what shall we do with this tag along? Sooner or later our true selves will be revealed to him."

    "I'll be watchin' our backs, don'tcha be for worryin'. I got this." He arms himself by pulling out his axe and his shield.


    Male Dwarf Barbarian (Breaker) 8

    Upon being told of the avalanche's illusionary nature, Karek scowls and addresses his kinsmen.

    Dwarven:
    A poor start. We rely on a wizard and a priest to tell us what our bones should have told us immediately. Stay alert.

    Karek autosucceeds the Knowledge (Architecture) check.

    In Common, he addresses the party. Dese rocks come from a mounden range var vrom 'ere. And dey've been cleaned recendly. He draws his Earthbreaker as a precaution.

    He adds to Donkor, Who is dis, and wud's 'e sayin?

    I don't suppose any of the magic-users could make an actual barrier behind us, to prevent unwanted intrusions? You know, desert wizards, devil-worshipping monks, evoker-assassins?


    Male Dwarf Barbarian (Breaker) 8

    Waitaminute, hell, I'm a Breaker Barbarian with extensive knowledge of engineering! Do I see any way I can cause a cave-in? Demolition is practically my specialty!


    Male Human Cleric/8

    Sooron smiles at Karek, "He's our new leader, and he's giving orders!"

    I could Stone Shape some sort of wall if we want to make this more permanent.


    Karek Kogan wrote:
    Waitaminute, hell, I'm a Breaker Barbarian with extensive knowledge of engineering! Do I see any way I can cause a cave-in? Demolition is practically my specialty!

    -

    Sure! With enough time, Karek is pretty confident he could create an actual collapse of the entrance.

    He's probably looking at a few hours of work at the least, even with help from the others. On the other hand for the first time in a long while, Karek isn't actually in a rush anymore. He doesn't see why he couldn't invest the time.

    There is though the pesky issue of potentially trapping one-selves within the pyramid forever. . .


    Donkor Sooron wrote:
    Turning to Ghukan, "As you command Suhere! Everyone form up! With this bold leader, we are sure to succeed in a successful exploration!"

    -

    "Only if the rest of these louts aren't as mentally defective as you are," he mutters, still obviously sore that Donkor recruited him into this death trap.

    Then, demonstrating his firm grasp of adventuring tactics, Ghukan begins calling to Gandel's dancing lights, wrongfully assuming they are four more of 'his' men in the darkness ahead, yelling at them to return.

    OOC: Ghukan of course continues to speak Osirion. We're just getting lazy with the spoiler tags.


    Donkor Sooron wrote:
    I can keep a light cantrip going somewhere too, perhaps on our leader the great Ghukan?

    -

    He can certainly keep a light spell going. Assuming Gandel's dancing light defaults hold, the back part of the party will likely be enshrouded in darkness, so it would certainly help. It needs to be cast on an object if you want the light to travel with you, but helmet horns, shields and weapon tips all work just fine.

    Whether Ghukan would agree to such a thing is unknown, but Donkor hasn't had much of a problem manipulating the poor bastard so far.


    Male Half-orc Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4 / Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 3

    Our new "leader" also seems to be oblivious to the fact that everyone are jabbering in common, dwarven and draconic all around him, and seem generally oblivious to what he is telling us?


    Breach Shattershield aka Javell wrote:
    "I'll be watchin' our backs, don'tcha be for worryin'. I got this." He arms himself by pulling out his axe and his shield.

    -

    As usual, Breach is able to arm himself with blinding speed.

    Guys with Quick Draw, just always look cooler when they whip out their gear.


    Hurgah the Reaver wrote:
    Our new "leader" also seems to be oblivious to the fact that everyone are jabbering in common, dwarven and draconic all around him, and seem generally oblivious to what he is telling us?

    -

    Don't be a hatah, just because Hurgah lacks his leadership qualities (despite having a 16 Charisma).

    I think that's all true. There is a fair amount of confusion right now to be sure. I'm confident Ghukan will catch on. Just wait till the spellcasting gets rolling, the magic items pop out - such as Breach's giant axe and shield which just materialized from nowhere - and Xerissa's spell terminates.


    Male Half-orc Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4 / Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 3

    Still weary and a bit grumpy, Hurgah joins Karek in the back, pulling out his axe and letting his orc-eyes shift into darkvision.

    "I'll help. I have a feeling someone might be coming. I want to be here to greet them," he says, nodding towards the illusionary blocks.

    "Besides - probably best if that little piece of camel-dung don't get it in his head to try and order me around. That wouldn't end well...for him."


    Male Dwarf Fighter 5/Rogue(Trapsmith) 2
    stats:
    Hp's: 77; AC 23, T: 12, FF: 18; Perc. +12; Fort: +9; Ref: +8, Will: +7

    Dwarven:

    "Aye to that, lad. Aye to that." He responds to Karek as he vows to himself not to let that happen again.

    "It's fortunate for him then, that most o' us don't understand what the devil he's sayin'. I'm sure somewhere in all that yappin', he's probably managed an order or two." He shrugs. "If he's a smart lad, he'll keep talkin' in his own tongue." He eyes the guard for a moment as if studying him. "But I wouldn't be for wagerin' on it," he concludes.


    Male Dwarf Barbarian (Breaker) 8

    Well, if a casting of Stone Shape can close off the entrance - and, cast again at a later point, get us back out - that sounds like a good option. Otherwise, let's put in the grunt work to close it right now.

    If a single casting of the spell isn't enough, perhaps it could help expedite my work and get us moving sooner?


    Karek Kogan wrote:
    Well, if a casting of Stone Shape can close off the entrance - and, cast again at a later point, get us back out - that sounds like a good option. Otherwise, let's put in the grunt work to close it right now.

    -

    Assuming there is no foul magic that prevents Donkor from controlling the stone in this pyramid,

    And further assuming my primitive math skills are correct,

    Donkor's stoneshape would be able to seal off the entrance with a layer of pure granite which is two inches thick.


    Male Dwarf Barbarian (Breaker) 8

    Psh. That monk will punch through that in like two seconds. However, that seems to be a good compromise. Set some traps, maybe an alarm spell to let us know when they break through, and we'll be well forewarned. Unless there are other ideas. Maybe when we take a moment to rest, Karek can discourage pursuit with a cave-in.

    We are planning a rest soon, right? Guys?


    Male Dwarf Fighter 5/Rogue(Trapsmith) 2
    stats:
    Hp's: 77; AC 23, T: 12, FF: 18; Perc. +12; Fort: +9; Ref: +8, Will: +7
    Karek Kogan wrote:
    We are planning a rest soon, right? Guys?

    If at all possible.


    Male Human Cleric/8

    Sooron can at first toss a fog cloud behind the illusionary falling rocks, which will first off bolster the illusion of dust cloud billowing up, and also prevent people from seeing in who have disbelieved the illusion.

    If we toss that up, and then a stone shape and/or a cave-in to bolster it, it would at the very least make people tread cautiously who were trying to follow, and slow them down. Also if we don't have time to rest before coming back out to get another stone shape, Moonpate and I also both have burrow potions to get us through.

    I will allow time to discuss before tossing them out though.

    Mike, would we have had problems doing things like Stone Shape in the veinstone pyramid in my first venture there that would make me think it unlikely that it would work here as well?


    Donkor Sooron wrote:
    Mike, would we have had problems doing things like Stone Shape in the veinstone pyramid in my first venture there that would make me think it unlikely that it would work here as well?

    -

    That pyramid was composed of a different rock (not surprisingly known as Veinstone). Donkor was able to shape that rock just fine.

    However, after he got trapped inside the Veinstone Pyramid he was in too deep for his stoneshape to be of any use in getting out.

    They had to find another way. . .

    (I almost feel another flashback coming on. Do you think Xerissa can handle another scene with her presumed dead Father?)

    P.S. If the Four Pharaohs were all buried in the Veinstone Pyramid. What did they need a second one for anyways? And why does the GM ask questions he knows the answers to?


    Male Halfling Bard (Archivist) 6 / Pathfinder Delver 2
    Pact Stone GM wrote:
    Gandel wrote:

    Gandel scampers away from the falling stone blocks as he casts a minor spell to call forth four floating globes of light and send them floating ahead of the group.

    Gandel the Cantrip-Master casts Dancing Lights.

    -

    Just for clarification in case it becomes important in the future, let's pin down how this will work a bit more.

  • Gandel will re-cast this spell every minute to keep it going perpetually, until you let me know otherwise.

  • As a default, Gandel keeps the lights spanning, what, 10-20 feet ahead of the 'party member-in-front'? (an individual torch/dancing light gives light in a 20 foot radius with another 20 feet of shadowy illumination).
  • I'm good with these defaults.


    Female Elf Druid 5 (desert)/Rogue 3 (spy)

    Well Xerissa has never heard of this Master Soan you guys are afraid of and she doesn't read cut scenes so she thinks the illusion trick worked perfect. It kinda did at least more than I thought. I figured we'd have to cut our way up the ramp. She's more worried about the unknown stuff on the ground ahead than what is (probably) going to come in behind her at some point.

    I was going to say she doesn't like Donkor sealing off their only known way out either, but it sounds like he's got two ways to open that door and a two inch barrier of rock should be breakable for us, right? Karek probably.

    She'll follow Donkor's lead and flatter Ghukan by telling him how glad she is he is here. She'll try to smooth over the dancing lights and other inconsistencies and get him focused on investigating that pile for us. Diplomacy? (+5 total)


    Male Half-orc Barbarian (Invulnerable Rager) 4 / Sorcerer 1/Dragon Disciple 3

    Well, the nice thing about the two inch rock barrier is that whomever is on the other side will have no way of knowing how thick it actually is. To them, it will look like the shaft just ends in a solid dead end. Granted, they might try to break through regardless, but it will slow them down and give us some advance warning if we use an alarm. Besides, we're going to have to deal with Soan and the others sometime.

    Now, like Xerissa, I think we should probably devote a bit of attention to the unknown thing on the ground in front. My money is on it being the sorry remains of the previous entry teams, which would indicate some kind of hazard nearby. I suggest we send our new leader to investigate - or a dwarf.


    Xerissa Auraraun wrote:
    She'll follow Donkor's lead and flatter Ghukan by telling him how glad she is he is here. She'll try to smooth over the dancing lights and other inconsistencies and get him focused on investigating that pile for us. Diplomacy? (+5 total)

    -

    I could see Diplomacy, but it feels more like a Bluff - there seems to be a disingenuous element there. Though does all Diplomacy have to be genuine? Gah! Why don't you just roll a Bluff.

    And maybe elaborate on what you mean by smooth over the dancing lights and other inconsistencies. There could be a bonus in it for you. No promises.


    Hurgah the Reaver wrote:
    Now, like Xerissa, I think we should probably devote a bit of attention to the unknown thing on the ground in front. My money is on it being the sorry remains of the previous entry teams, which would indicate some kind of hazard nearby. I suggest we send our new leader to investigate - or a dwarf.

    -

    Based on what very little Hurgah saw before he shuffled to the rear, it very well could be a pile of corpses (or injured).


    Female Elf Druid 5 (desert)/Rogue 3 (spy)
    Pact Stone GM wrote:
    (I almost feel another flashback coming on. Do you think Xerissa can handle another scene with her presumed dead Father?)

    -

    Do it!


    Female Elf Druid 5 (desert)/Rogue 3 (spy)
    Pact Stone GM wrote:

    I could see Diplomacy, but it feels more like a Bluff - there seems to be a disingenuous element there. Though does all Diplomacy have to be genuine? Gah! Why don't you just roll a Bluff.

    And maybe elaborate on what you mean by smooth over the dancing lights and other inconsistencies. There could be a bonus in it for you. No promises.

    -

    Xerissa,who is disguised as a male slave BTW, so I can't utilize her total hawtness here, explains to Ghukan that the exemplar provided us with a number of gifts to help us better serve her. One of them was some magical lighting. She will also hint that the exemplar gave us secret instructions. The idea is if she can plant that seed, maybe we can refer to them later to nudge this guy where we need him to go.

    Xerissa's Bluff check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


    Male Dwarf Cleric 8

    Hal listens to Xerissa's explanation to goad Ghukan into investigating the pile of, well watever it is. Assuming he says he will go Hal will accompany him. If they are undead I would like to be close by to turn them. If it is some other enemy I would like to be close by to burn them. Either way, I would like to be close by, Hal will not send others to do his holy work...

    3,851 to 3,900 of 6,763 << first < prev | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Pact Stone Pyramid All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.