Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Nightfall Scion Chronicles (Inactive)

Game Master DM Heterocephalus

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

The deities have spoken and an elite band consisting of talented inquisitors have been invited to join forces against the forces of darkness.


51 to 100 of 740 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Edit: Apologies the Initiative for Round 1 later would look like this.

Initiative DO READ:
Round 1
Initiative Order
Dignis(No longer flat footed)
Grollus(acts normally)
Embrianna(No longer flat footed)
Jade(acts normally)
Angrim(No longer flat footed)
Terfylnn(No longer flat footed)
Thak(No longer flat footed)
Giant Wolf
Wolf Pack

So base on the order in Round 1 Only Grollus and Jade acts and then the wolf and giant wolf acts. After which in Round 2 all the players act normally in any order and the the wolves act and then all the players act in a block again etc etc.

Any questions post in Discussion. I know it can get confusing. Basically the idea is that So basically, if you think of Surprise Rounds as a bonus for people who roll well on Init/Perception checks, and don't start counting rounds until After the Wolf goes at the end of round 1, your blocks just become a back and forth between the players and the bad guys.

I think of the Surprise round as round -1 (when only the fastest and sharpest react), Round 1 as Round 0 (when everyone is catching up, getting their bearings, drawing their weapons, etc.) and Round 2 as the real start of combat. By that point everyone is fully engaged.


Female Changeling Witch / 4 HP: (26)31 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Surprise Round: Flat-footed - no action
Round 1:
Targets the giant wolf with Smite Evil
Attacks with Glaive from where she is.
1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 = 20 +3 more if evil for total of 23
Damage
1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 +4 more if evil for a total of 14

Since she already had her glaive out, Embrianna gazes at the giant, yellow eyed wolf and targets it with Smite Evil. She then swings her weapon at the creature, hoping that if the giant one is downed the little ones will flee.

Smite Evil Description:

Smite Evil (Su): Once per day, a paladin can call out to the powers of good to aid her in her struggle against evil. As a swift action, the paladin chooses one target within sight to smite. If this target is evil, the paladin adds her Charisma bonus (if any) to her attack rolls and adds her paladin level to all damage rolls made against the target of her smite. If the target of smite evil is an outsider with the evil subtype, an evil-aligned dragon, or an undead creature, the bonus to damage on the first successful attack increases to 2 points of damage per level the paladin possesses. Regardless of the target, smite evil attacks automatically bypass any DR the creature might possess.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Embrianna wrote:

Surprise Round: Flat-footed - no action

Round 1:
Targets the giant wolf with Smite Evil
Attacks with Glaive from where she is.
1d20+8+1 +3 more if evil for total of 23
Damage
1d10+4 +4 more if evil for a total of 14

Since she already had her glaive out, Embrianna gazes at the giant, yellow eyed wolf and targets it with Smite Evil. She then swings her weapon at the creature, hoping that if the giant one is downed the little ones will flee.

** spoiler omitted **

unfortunately you may not take an action in round 1. Also currently we are still in surprise round and Jade has yet to take her action. You only act in round 2 but in round 1 you are not flatfooted. i can use your this roll for round 2


Female Changeling Witch / 4 HP: (26)31 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

That's fine. Thought we were through with the surprise round. Plus I wanted to be sure to get my action in before I logged off for the night.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

My bad Embrianna your turn counts for round 1. Jade needs to take 2 actions. 1 for round 1, 1 for surprise round. the rest of you including grollus may take round 1 actions.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The glaive cuts deeply into its shoulder blade. The giant wolf thrashed around in pain and agony as blood splattered around the stone floor. It howled and the other wolves seems to response with frenzy.

Not dead yet, is not evil so smite evil does not work here


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Round 1:
Free action: 5-foot-step away
Swift action: burn a Ki point for an extra attack
Full-round-action: Flurry of Blows (Deadly Aim -2, Point Blank shot)
Attack 1:1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 Damage:1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Attack 2:1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14 Damage:1d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Attack 3:1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26 Damage:1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Thak nimbly steps back and raises his bow, sending three arrows at the wolf. "Hold fast!" he calls out.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The 2 arrows out of the 3 fly with surprising accuracy as all 2 arrows entered into the wolf's jaws and exiting out from the back of its skulls sending brain matter flying feet away.

1 Wolf down

Current Map

Edit:Forgot to add in the mounts. Adjusted the positioning abit. I know the horses are ugly lol anyone got nice looking ones?


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

The second arrow was a natural one so I believe that is an auto-miss?


Init +5 - HP: 66/66, - AC: 26/T: 13/FF: 23 - Perception: +8 F: +14/R: +4/W: +6 - CMB: +9 - CMD: 21, Speed: 20ft

Surprise Round

Angrim freezes in shock at the invisible wolf pack's appearance.

Round 1

I numbered the wolves, so we can describe accurately what we're doing.

Angrim turns, stepping towards the gnome and lashing at the wolf next to him with his wickedly barbed whip.

5' step to square I15
Attack on Wolf #4 (PA) 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Damage 1d4 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

The whip wraps around the canine's leg, tearing long bloody strings of flesh from it as Angrim yanks it back.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The wolf yelped in pain as it's left hind leg femur was exposed bleeding profusely.

Wolf 4 HP 1/13


Female Half-elf Inquisiter (Sarenrae) 1/Cleric (Separatist) (Sarenrae) 1/Monk (Monk of the Healing Hand) 4- Init:+6, HP:33/33, AC:21/T:20/FF:16, Perception:+15, F:8/R:8/W:13 (+4vs enchantment), CMD:24, CMB:4 SPEED:50 ft

Sorry about the wait guys. Had a long day of work.
Kn. Nature: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Jade smiles as the wolves charge in. This should be fun, she says, sidestepping the first wolf. Jade centers herself then quickly moves into an attack. She kicks at the wolf in front of her. She then flows into another attack, bringing her elbow down towards it's head. Finally she strikes a third time, bringing her other leg up to the creatures neck.

Swift:Spend a ki point for extra attack
Full:Flurry of blows against wolf 3

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
1d8 ⇒ 5
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d8 ⇒ 8
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d8 ⇒ 8
That should take care of Surprise round, round 1 coming up


Female Half-elf Inquisiter (Sarenrae) 1/Cleric (Separatist) (Sarenrae) 1/Monk (Monk of the Healing Hand) 4- Init:+6, HP:33/33, AC:21/T:20/FF:16, Perception:+15, F:8/R:8/W:13 (+4vs enchantment), CMD:24, CMB:4 SPEED:50 ft

I assume the 14 AC is for all the reg wolfs? So I only hit the once? Based off of that I . . .

Jade watches two of her attacks go wide. She concentrates again and brings her empty fist around to the wolf. At almost the same time she brings one leg up in a straight lift kicking the wolf to her side. Then she takes a quick step forward flowing straight into another kick at the third wolf.

Swift:Spend another ki point, extra attack.
Full:Flurry of blows. Attack wolf 3, then 1 then 5' step and attack 5.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d8 ⇒ 7
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
1d8 ⇒ 4
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d8 ⇒ 6

My guesses indicate that the first attack should this round should drop wolf 3, and the second attack wolf 4, but if I'm wrong about any of that feel free to adjust accordingly.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Both of the wolves flew from impact of Jade's attack. One of the wolf flew off the cliff dropping to its death. The third wolf alarmed managed to dodge Jade's kick.

Wolf 3,4 dead.


Male Human Lore Warden 2/ Inquisitor of Calistria 4 Init +8 - HP: 43/43, - AC: 20/T: 15/FF: 15 - Perception: +12 (17 visual) F: +9/R: +7/W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

Grollus steps back again, lashing out with his whip at the nearest wolf.

5-foot step to the right, Power Attack with whip at wolf 2.
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
1d3 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

MAP

Diggy's pony will take a withdrawal action. ride: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

He won't be doing anything else until round 2.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The impact of the whip slammed into the skull of the wolf it lay motionless twitching in a pool of blood.

Wolf 2 died. Now waiting for Terflynn turn


Male Elf Witch 5 - Init +3 - HP: 34/34, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 11 - Perception: +6(8) F: +3/R: +5/W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

Terflynn grabs two arrows and fires them off in rapid succession at the towering wolf confronting Grollus.
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The 2nd arrow flew and struck the dire wolf. Enraged, the dire wolf moved to attack.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The wolf leaped at Embrianna

Attack!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

A futile effort.

The large dire wolf rushed in to attack the bulky half orc

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

The dire wolf is too heavily wounded as it staggers and its attack glances off the armor of Embrianna.

The wolf sensing their pack leader plight attacks Jade.

Attack!: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
trip: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

The frenzied wolf managed to leave a vicious bite wound on Jade

Dire wolf move to GH12, start of Round 2 your turn guys. Btw can someone help me update the map. Having probs doing it with mobile


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Everyone's gone, right? OK.

The gnome casts Glitterdust on the big wolf. Will save DC 16, or be blinded until he makes the save.

Bad wolf! No dinner for you!

Yeah, it still has scent, but still loses some things, like its dex bonus, if it fails the save.


Female Changeling Witch / 4 HP: (26)31 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

5ft step back and attack dire wolf
attack 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Embrianna takes a step back as the giant wolf advances and swings her glaive at it again, but misses.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

will save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The dire wolf sneezed and tried using its paws to scrap off the dust from its eyes


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Round 2:
Full-round-action: Flurry of Blows (Deadly Aim -2, Point Blank shot, Reckless Aim)
Attack 1:1d20 + 15 ⇒ (4) + 15 = 19 Damage:1d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Attack 2:1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22 Damage:1d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

"Well struck, Miss Jade!" Thak calls as he aims two arrows at the final wolf threatening her.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Both arrows struck the side of the wolf as it yelps and howls it dying howl.

It proved too much for the Dire wolf as it's multiple wounds and state of blindness. It growled before turning away from the group and started retreating away.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

A sharp crack rang out deafening the rolling thunder temporary. The dire wolf whined as its back tore open revealing his ribcage and spine as flesh and blood splattered away from the wound. The impact was so great that the dire wolf was stopped in his track and lifted off the ground and flung 15 feet away landing at the feet of Embrianna.

The retreating wolf obviously confused at the commotion twirled around on the spot trying to understand the situation before it was forced to the ground by an invisible force. The wolf yelped and a pool of blood began to form around his side before a metal spear blinked into existence.

A man wearing a helmet with a narrow slit visor with fully body chainmail was seating on a mount. He is holding on to the blunt end of the spear that impaled the wolf. He is wearing a grey livery with a white logo on it. You recognized the logo to be the same as the one in the letter.

Standing beside the guard is a person with his right outstretched hand holding a unique contraption you have not seen before. Smoke is rising from the long end of the barrel. You can see that he is well dressed in a midnight blue outfit. He is wearing a turban with white cloth fittings around his head. Part of his face is covered with a translucent veil. His eyes are of piercing black and he dons a rather handsome face with a well groomed mustache.

Not bad, you killed all of them in just 12 seconds

The mustached man spoke and smiled before putting the weird contraption into a leather holder by the side of his sash.

Current Map

3,200 XP awarded to the group. 535xp per PC received.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Diggy addresses them.

Thank you for your assistance. I take it you are the ones who summoned us to this dangerous place? Come closer, friends, and tell us what you want with this motley assemblage.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

Ah Mister Dignis Burrows I believe? Nice to meet you finally. My name is Alferd Manningford and my family have been in service to the Nightfall family for the past 700 years. You all have been chosen for a very sacred assignment that I am not allowed to reveal except through my Master's lips. I trust that by your presence here tonight, you have accepted our offer to come with us yes?

The man walked towards the group with outstretched palms as if welcoming them to his presence. 2 more guards broke invisibility and accompanied behind him.

Current Map


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

I can't speak for these people, who I've only just met, but I'd like to know where you're going before I come with you, Mr. Manningford.

Speak plainly. What do you, or more simply, your masters of the Nightfall family, want from this disparate group? What banner do you want us to rally to? I don't mean to be rude, but I'd rather speak with one of your Nightfall masters. Otherwise, such delegation is merely a ruse, or a manipulation of some sort. I will speak with your master, or leave.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

Ahhhh always the fiesty one. I see you are indeed a follower of Cayden Cailean.

Alferd chuckled.

You will meet my masters soon enough for I am your contact to bring you there. What you are to witness there is for your eyes only and no one else. Whether I speak the truth or I am lying to you, I say I am just speaking plainly to you for my world I live in is so far beyond your imagination that whatever I speak will seem stories you hear about.

The choice is yours but do make you decision fast as I fear we do not have much time left.

Alferd looks up at the full moon cast overhead as it bask them in the silvery moonlight before looking at the rest of the group.


Male Elf Witch 5 - Init +3 - HP: 34/34, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 11 - Perception: +6(8) F: +3/R: +5/W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"I think I get his meaning. Better indoors with them than out here with these wolves & such, eh?

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

What you just faced was just a test set up by us. Pets if you might say...pale in comparison what we might face tonight

Alferd replied looking at the mutilated dire wolf corpse.


Init +5 - HP: 66/66, - AC: 26/T: 13/FF: 23 - Perception: +8 F: +14/R: +4/W: +6 - CMB: +9 - CMD: 21, Speed: 20ft

"I didn't come all this way to turn back now. Lead the way please sir" Angrim says with a shallow bow. He shuffles forward to stand near the man.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

Well met Sin eater. The last time we had a sin eater joining us was 200 years ago I believe.

Alferd bows in return


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Thak straps his bow onto his back and steps forward. "A test, eh? Clearly you do not think much of us if you think these puppies might suit that purpose." Casually, he kicks the corpse of a fallen wolf off the cliff. "As for 'beyond my imagination', I will judge that for myself, sir. Onwards!"


Female Half-elf Inquisiter (Sarenrae) 1/Cleric (Separatist) (Sarenrae) 1/Monk (Monk of the Healing Hand) 4- Init:+6, HP:33/33, AC:21/T:20/FF:16, Perception:+15, F:8/R:8/W:13 (+4vs enchantment), CMD:24, CMB:4 SPEED:50 ft

Jade nods at Thak and begins to run towards the large wolf, when the new men appear. She stops and looks around thoughtfully. Hmm. That was a rather sorry dance. Someone needs to be teaching those wolves how. She smiles then, listening to the man.

Yeah, I've agreed to come hear your masters out. But not a step more, yet.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

Alfred looks at the beardless dwarf.

Of course....

Alfred replied with some obvious disdain before turning to Jade.

Ahh a sight for sore eyes, a fellow dawnflower of Sarenrae.

Alfred flash his silver holy symbol of Sarenrae necklace and his silver ornamented scimitar.

You will find that I dance quite well too.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

Anyway time is running out. It is imperative we move immediately. Come let us talk along the way and for those who are still undecided may I highly recommend that you follow suit.

Alferd nods to one of the guards as they turned their mounts and crossed the stone bridge. A pearl white carriage drawn by 2 horses rolled in. The carriage is an image of pain. The entire top of the carriage is constructed with black protruding spikes and thorns. It has only 1 tiny opening serving as a window.

I call her the Hedgehog for obvious reasons. As the place where we are going "The Dusk Valley" is a secret location. You may not know it's where about until we have completed the initiation ceremony. As such you will be transported in the Hedgehog.

Alferd smiled upon observing the group's reaction.

Do not worry, the carriage locks from inside so you may exit the carriage anytime.

Turning to Terflynn and Diggins

As for the both of you, I will require you to put this on. My apologies.

Alferd signals the guards to pass them a black silk scarf.

Do RP anytime and indicate when you are ready by placing your portrait in the carriage. Terflynn and Diggin may indicate by placing you and your mount on the other side of the bridge.

Current Map


Female Half-elf Inquisiter (Sarenrae) 1/Cleric (Separatist) (Sarenrae) 1/Monk (Monk of the Healing Hand) 4- Init:+6, HP:33/33, AC:21/T:20/FF:16, Perception:+15, F:8/R:8/W:13 (+4vs enchantment), CMD:24, CMB:4 SPEED:50 ft

Jade laughs lightly as Alfred speaks. I should like to see your dancing when we have time. For now, you are right. Let's go. Jade suits her words by walking forward and attempting to link arms with Alfred as they walk to the carriage.

I'm on my phone, would someone else be kind enough to move me to the carriage?


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

"Great goddess, wither dost thou direct me now..." mutters Thak as he shakes his head, staring at the spiny monstrosity that is to be his conveyance. "I'm not sure whether I should ride in this or load it into a catapult for delivery to the nearest enemy castle..."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar 8 Bard/2 Inquisitor 49/56 HP Ac 21, FF 17 Touch 14 Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +11

Trust me Master Dwarf, where we are going no catapult is ever going to reach.

Alfred chuckled before accepting Jade's arm escorting her unto the carriage.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Diggy dismounts and dismisses his diminutive destrier.

Very well, then. Let's see where this ends up. Like most gnomes, the sorcerer is a curious sort, and would be glad to ride in the strange carriage just for the experience. He can't resist the invitation.

I put him in the cart, but the image disappeared.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

So your pony tags along? You need to place your image order to the front.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30
DM Heterocephalus wrote:
So your pony tags along? You need to place your image order to the front.

No, the pony was summoned, so it just disappears. I don't know what happened to D's image!I loaded it, but I can't shrink it.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

It's underneath the carriage. you must right click your image and select order to be front. Try again i selected front for you already


Female Changeling Witch / 4 HP: (26)31 / AC: 13 (with MA: 17) / Init:: +2 / Perc: +6 / Will: 7 , Reflex: 3 , Fort: 1 / CMB: +2 / CMD: +12

Though not thrilled with the idea of riding in the claustrophobic looking carriage, Embrianna can understand their need for secrecy and will enter it.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

EDIT: The Dusk Valley map should be this instead.


Init +5 - HP: 66/66, - AC: 26/T: 13/FF: 23 - Perception: +8 F: +14/R: +4/W: +6 - CMB: +9 - CMD: 21, Speed: 20ft

Angrim nods, puts away his whip and shield and steps into the cart. He sits as far away from Embrianna as possible, and waits silently to be conveyed to their destination.


Male Human Lore Warden 2/ Inquisitor of Calistria 4 Init +8 - HP: 43/43, - AC: 20/T: 15/FF: 15 - Perception: +12 (17 visual) F: +9/R: +7/W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

Grollus follows the others into the cart. "I suppose if you have any foul plans, we have already proven we can defend ourselves."


Male Elf Witch 5 - Init +3 - HP: 34/34, - AC: 14/T: 13/FF: 11 - Perception: +6(8) F: +3/R: +5/W: +5 - CMB: +2 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30ft

"I don't ride blind, if that's what you're suggesting."
sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

51 to 100 of 740 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nightfall Scion Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.