Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Nightfall Scion Chronicles (Inactive)

Game Master DM Heterocephalus

"The Only Thing Necessary for the Triumph of Evil is that Good Men Do Nothing"

The deities have spoken and an elite band consisting of talented inquisitors have been invited to join forces against the forces of darkness.


601 to 650 of 740 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Thak steps forwards and bows to his mistress. "Ma'am, I know you've had to deal with young Timothy all day inside the carriage, if you permit me I would take him outside so that you might get some respite; he will be safe, and if I may suggest it may be good for him to meet some of the other children after so long with us old people."

Presuming he gets leave to do so, Thak takes him outside and quietly whispers-"I suggest you go to some of the children, and their mothers; if anyone will know about something odd it'll be one of them."


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Good idea.

Timmy walks up to whatever child(ren) he can find, and says, Do you want to play? I had pie.


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Thak stands against the wall of the building keeping one eye on Timmy and another carefully scanning the populace for threats.

He's not really scanning for threats just doing his best Guard imprssion.


Male Elf Witch 8 - Init +3 - HP: 50/50, - AC: 16(18)/T: 13/FF: 13(15) - Perception: +8(10) F: +4/R: +6/W: +7 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30ft

Terflynn doesn't mind keeping an eye on the ladies.


Hi my name is Sandy where are you from and what is your name?

A young girl waved at Timmy.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Timmy walks up to her. I'm Timmy. Wanna play a game? Let's see how far we can throw rocks.

He wants to stay close, and see what he can see. percep: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

"Be careful while playing Timmy."

Turning back to Grimma, she'll ask. "How far do the town guards here patrol the roads? I'm just wondering at what point we should begin worrying about bandits again."


Ok!!

Sandy throws a stone landing 15 feet away.

Not very far...

I bet Alicia can do better...ssshhhhh do not tell your mummy about Alicia please...promise?


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Timmy:
You can observe a woman looking disapprovingly at Sandy talking to you


Well you need not worry about Bandits here. Most of them are dead and already been dealt with. Don't want to scare our cattle..I mean merchant away

Grimma stands up abruptly.

I need to be heading back to the orphanage. Have to run some errands there. Great to see you around and have a good night. Bye Barnabas!!

Grimm bid her farwell and left.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

As Grimm left the tavern, the shadowy figure man stood up and.pass the ladies a note before walking out.

Do not stay here. Leave if you still want your life and son. They want your son.


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

Lillyanna waves at Grimma as she leaves. "Goodnight Grimma, please stop by tomorrow to give us directions for the picnic."

After reading the note passed to her, Lillyanna conceals a snort of laughter as a slight coughing fit and takes a sip of her drink before passing the note to Jensida. They want my "son" do they? We'll they would sure be in for a surprise if they managed to take him.

"After we finish eating, we should gather up Timmy and the men, make sure the wagon and our goods are secured for the night and then get a couple rooms for a night or two. There's no need to rush anywhere and I really do think a picnic tomorrow would be a lovely break from all the traveling we've been doing lately. Plus this little village seems just so quaint and friendly."


Male Elf Witch 8 - Init +3 - HP: 50/50, - AC: 16(18)/T: 13/FF: 13(15) - Perception: +8(10) F: +4/R: +6/W: +7 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30ft

"I'll see to the wagon then." Terflynn goes off to find a secure quartering for the wagon and stables for the horses.


Male Human Lore Warden 2/ Inquisitor of Calistria 4 Init +8 - HP: 43/43, - AC: 20/T: 15/FF: 15 - Perception: +12 (17 visual) F: +9/R: +7/W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

Perception to notice the note, Sense Motive to see if I can tell what Embrianna read.

Perception:1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Sense Motive:1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Grollus follows Terflynn and helps him tend to the horses.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30
Sandy Loveheart wrote:

Ok!!

Sandy throws a stone landing 15 feet away.

Not very far...

I bet Alicia can do better...ssshhhhh do not tell your mummy about Alicia please...promise?

My turn!

Timmy throws a rock, but not any better than Sandy. We just need some practice. Let's try again. Who's Alicia? Is she here?

I won't say anything. I don't wanna get in trouble. Mommy gets mad.


Alicia is the mayor's daughter...She lives in the Orphanage...I believe she has spoken to you?? She always does when a new boy comes to town.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

I think I heard her, but I didn't see her. It was scary. I heard her in my head. How does a girl do that?


Sandy come here now!!

The woman shouted for her in the background.

I am sorry Timmy, I need to go see ya!!

Sandy turns and ran after towards a glowering woman wearing an apron.


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Thak beckons Timmy over and bends down to speak discreetly to him. "Found out anything?"


Male Elf Witch 8 - Init +3 - HP: 50/50, - AC: 16(18)/T: 13/FF: 13(15) - Perception: +8(10) F: +4/R: +6/W: +7 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30ft

While Terflynn and Grollus are tending to the wagon, Terflynn whispers, "If I was just a humble priest, I'd be of a mind to give a few blessins out at the orphanage tomorrow."


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

@ Thak: Someone spoke to me in the voice of a little girl. I'm not sure what magic that was, or if it was an incorporeal creature or what, but it was strange. There's something odd going on here, that's for sure.

I think I'll have to be the bait...


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

After dinner, Lillyanna arranges for some rooms for the night at the inn.

Not sure how many will be available, but I'd say we need at least one room for Lilly, Jensida and Timmy. And at least one for the guys to share. Two if the rooms are on the smallish side.

When Lillyanna goes out to the wagon to check on their goods for the night and to get some of her belongings before turning in for the night, she'll pass of the note that she took back from Jensida over to Terflynn and Grollus, whispering: "I was passed this note during dinner."

note wrote:


Do not stay here. Leave if you still want your life and son. They want your son.

Leaving the privacy of the wagon, she will then go collect Timmy and usher him up to their room for the night. "Come along young man. It's time to wash up and get ready for bed."


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Any number of rooms is available. 1 gp per room per night. You guys can determine who sleep together. Each room can take 4 person.


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

Well, Timmy has to share a room with Lillyanna, it would look rather odd otherwise since he is her little boy. She would also suggest that Jensida share with them since she doesn't want anyone sleeping in a room alone and it wouldn't look "proper" to have her sharing a room with any of their hired help. She'll check with the rest of the men to see if they all want to share one room or two rooms.


Male Elf Witch 8 - Init +3 - HP: 50/50, - AC: 16(18)/T: 13/FF: 13(15) - Perception: +8(10) F: +4/R: +6/W: +7 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30ft

one room is fine with me


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Timmy and the ladies in one, guys in the other?


Male Human Lore Warden 2/ Inquisitor of Calistria 4 Init +8 - HP: 43/43, - AC: 20/T: 15/FF: 15 - Perception: +12 (17 visual) F: +9/R: +7/W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

Grollus mumbles something about Terflynn's hygiene, but agrees.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The heroes retired for the night uneventfully, they are awaken by the soft knocking on their door as Barnabas whispered that breakfast is ready and served. He left the breakfast outside their door.

Your room has adjoining doors to each other.


Init +5 - HP: 66/66, - AC: 26/T: 13/FF: 23 - Perception: +8 F: +14/R: +4/W: +6 - CMB: +9 - CMD: 21, Speed: 20ft

Angrim will agree to sleep with the other lads with no complaints. He's quite ready for bed after forcing himself to drink the Dragon's Breath.


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Before Thak goes to bed, he passes 'Timmy' a small whistle. "Blow this if the trap swings shut on you; we'll come."


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

Correct, Timmy has got both ladies all to himself for the night. Shall we decide who slept where?

Over breakfast Lillyanna discusses the note. "Something is obviously going on around here. If no one objects, I think we need to take Grimma up on her offer of having a picnic. For all we know, she could be in on whatever is going on around here and is trying to set us up by wanting to take us to a secluded spot."

"Did anyone else have anything odd happen to them or notice anything that didn't seem quite right?"


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Diggy tells the group what happened to him when it's safe to do so.

She knows something. Either she's in cahoots with my would-be abductors, or wants to tell us what's going on. Either way, I agree. Let's go see her.


Init +5 - HP: 66/66, - AC: 26/T: 13/FF: 23 - Perception: +8 F: +14/R: +4/W: +6 - CMB: +9 - CMD: 21, Speed: 20ft

"Yes, lets. I would enjoy having someone to tickle. Pretending to be a drunken lout is most tiresome."


My my rise and shine !!! Looks like we have the whole party here. Actually I only agreed to bring along Lillyanna and her son Timmy for the picnic. One of you may follow if you want. The rest of you like the guards...

Grimma points towards Angrim and the guys.

The warden would like to meet you at the Mayor's place. Rustin requested for your presence.


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

"Oh the men wouldn't appreciate the beauty of the waterfall anyway. Jensida can join us, we will have a nice little ladies day out. Now, shall we go down to the kitchen and arrange for a nice picnic lunch and some pie to take with us? And will we need the horses to ride or is the are within an easy walking distance for little Timmy?"


Alrighty, well we can go on foot that is fine. I have prepared some fruit basket for our little picnic including an apple pie for little Timmy. I also have asked little sandy to join us since they seem to get along well.

Grimma waves a rattan basket indicating the spread within.

Alright men, wouldn't want to keep the mayor waiting.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Pie!


Inquisiter (Sarenrae) 1/Cleric (Separatist) (Sarenrae) 1/Monk (Monk of the Healing Hand) 4- Init:+6, HP:33/33, AC:21/T:20/FF:16, Perception:+15, F:8/R:8/W:13 (+4vs enchantment), CMD:24, CMB:4 SPEED:50 ft

If you don't mind, I would like to go as well. Jensida says around a small bite of cheese. I would rather not be left with just the men for company, she says with a meaningful look at Grimma and Lillyana.


Male Elf Witch 8 - Init +3 - HP: 50/50, - AC: 16(18)/T: 13/FF: 13(15) - Perception: +8(10) F: +4/R: +6/W: +7 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30ft

"Well then, I suppose we'd best be about it." the awkward guard says, slinging his bow and preparing to depart. "Which way did you say it was?


Male Human Lore Warden 2/ Inquisitor of Calistria 4 Init +8 - HP: 43/43, - AC: 20/T: 15/FF: 15 - Perception: +12 (17 visual) F: +9/R: +7/W: +8 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 22, Speed: 30ft

"Very well. A picnic with the ladyfolk is not my idea of a good time anyway."


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

After receiving directions from Barnabas, the men departed for the Mayor's house. It is a large mansion. Nearing the mansion, you see a man in a steel breastplate standing outside with 3 guards.

He calls out in a loud voice.

Good morning, my name is Captain Borbosa and welcome to Green Hallow. Understand that I am the enforcer of law and protector of Green Hallow.

----------------

Setting out from town, the ladies and Timmy made their way towards the Fangwood Forest. As they traverse through thick foliage and hills, they can hear the distant sound of falling water. Nearing the place, they saw a tall waterfall in front of them and a small clearing of lush thick grass.

My secret place!!

Grimma smiles and ran forward jumping into the pool of cool water as she laughs and splashing water at the ladies.


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Thak looks between the two men like they are mad. Turning to Grimma, he says "Forgive me ma'am but I cannot leave my mistress alone and unguarded as you would wish. My duty is to ensure that I or one of my compatriots is with her at all times. Terflynn, you and the rest will go to the office without me."

xD sorry DM your post wasn't up when I submitted mine.

Thak discreetly turns away from the ladies and the boy and scans the forest for danger.


M Gnome
stats:
Inq 1 / Sor 5// Init +7/ HP 45/45 // AC: 20/T:14/FF:17 - Percep: +10// F +6/R +5/W +8 +2 vs Illusion /CMB +0 - CMD 13/ Speed 30

Timmy starts taking off his shoes.

Let's go swimming! Can I go swimming? Grimma's swimming. I wanna swim, too!


Init +5 - HP: 66/66, - AC: 26/T: 13/FF: 23 - Perception: +8 F: +14/R: +4/W: +6 - CMB: +9 - CMD: 21, Speed: 20ft

"What d ye need captain?" Angrim asks the man.


Resting Hall

May I ask that you and your men hand over your weapons now. No-one meets our mayor with weapons. Please disarm yourself and save me the trouble.

The captain poses a menacing look at Angrim and gang.


Of course you can just come on in!!

Grimma climbs out of the pool and threw 1 apple each to Lillyanna , Jensida, Timmy and Thak.

Try it!! The children at the orphanage grew it and they are mighty proud of it Taste it and tell me how is it?


Male Elf Witch 8 - Init +3 - HP: 50/50, - AC: 16(18)/T: 13/FF: 13(15) - Perception: +8(10) F: +4/R: +6/W: +7 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 17, Speed: 30ft

"Us hand over our weapons? Think it was the mayor asked for our presence, not the other way 'round."


Male Dwarf Monk (Zen Archer, Qinggong Monk) 9/Inquisitor (Infiltrator) 1

Thak catches the apple without looking and moves it on front of his chest away from Grimma's view. Discreetly, he scans it for poison.

Detect Poison.


Resting Hall

I will not ask again...

The guards accompanying the Captain placed their hands on the pommel of their swords.


Female Half-Elf Cleric / 1 and Ranger / 1 HP: 22 / AC: 16 / Init: +3 / Will: 4 / Reflex: 5 / Fort: 5

While Grimma is swimming in the pool, Lillyanna casts detect evil while looking over at her.

601 to 650 of 740 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Nightfall Scion Chronicles All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.