Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Moar Core Tour

Game Master rknop

A Core PFS campaign that will go from level 1 through level 12, completing all of Season 5 in the process.


751 to 800 of 936 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Phinellippa is busy scribbling in her dictionary draft.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 11/15 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +0

Verrix briefly wonders how is it that frequently in missions for the Pathfinder Society, it's possible to gather information right in the middle of a briefing or a meeting. He consoles himself with the notion that it's retroactive, that he must have spent a couple of hours earlier talking to townsfolk to get the lay of the land.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Diplomacy (Gather Information): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Verrix has probably chatted with people about who the most important Eagle Knights are, because Eagles are noble, Knights are chivalrous, and, being a paladin, Verrix is all about that stuff.

Verrix gives Sandor a brief military bow. "You are Sandor Bryton, consul and advisor to General Cormoth of the Eagle Knights? It is an honor to meet you. I am Verrix, and Kleines has said, a Pathfinder and an itenerant knight of Apsu. I admire what you have done in Andoran, and I admire your order in particular."

Verrix regards the man who is probably Tercio Andares, waiting to see his reaction to the letter of introduction that Kleines gave him.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Eagle knight? Does that mean he is some sort of military person? Sounds like it if he reports to a general.


Moar Mappity

Sorry guys, client launch this week = busy Oladon!

Tercio narrows his eyes at Kleines' introduction, but takes the letter and glances over it quickly. "Ah. Yes. Well, I should wish to welcome you to our town under better circumstances. As it is, I'm afraid whatever action you choose to take must be entirely disassociated from me, as difficult as that may be for me due to the personal nature of the situation. I'm sure you understand that I cannot risk my daughter's safety by defying the orders in the letter I received from her abductors. They were very specific in their instructions."

Bryton inclines his head politely at Verrix' greeting, murmuring a not-quite-audible acknowledgment of the compliment before turning his attention back to the mayor.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

"What sort of instructions? Did they make some sort of demands?" Iovo asks.


Moar Mappity

The mayor shakes his head. "I've received no demands, at least not yet," he replies. "Their instructions were particular in regard to my helping or participating in any investigative activities; you understand, I'm sure, that I cannot risk my daughter's life by defying them... whoever they are."

Sense Motive DC 20:
He seems to know more than he lets on, but he doesn't seem to be lying outright.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Oblivious

"No, actually I don't. Do you have any reason to believe they will not hurt her?"

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 15

"Why do you think she was taken? Is there something in particular you suspect they'll ask of you?"

Silver Crusade

M Dwarf Druid 1 | HP 11 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 12 (16 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +6 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +8

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

"Since we are here to help find her, perhaps we could see this letter?" Garif asks quite reasonably. "Or would you see that as helping us?"


Moar Mappity

Mayor Andares shakes his head in disbelief. "Damiar, was it? I have no reason at all to believe they will not hurt her; you cannot truly be asking me to do the very thing they have prohibited on the slim chance that they are bluffing."

He pauses and takes a deep breath to regain his composure, then turns to Phinellippa and Garif. "Nothing comes to mind. And unfortunately, Master Dwarf, I'm afraid that may be precisely the sort of thing they had in mind. "

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 1 | hp: 13/13 NL: 0 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Fort+4 Ref+2 Will 0 | Senses: Per -2, SM -2 | CI Glaive: +5/1d10+6, Imp. Unarmed: +5/1d3+4

"I understand. Know that we have traveled here to help return your daughter, and do not wish to endanger her in any way." Kleines bows his head, trying to project an air of deference. "Perhaps we could look around here on our own? We would not require any help from you, and thus you would not be in danger of breaking your terms."

Diplomacy, if needed: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Gesturing to her sister, Iovo says “She is Damiar, I’m Iovo!

We can be very discrete!

Aid Kleines, Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

"Please, we just want to ensure that you have her home unscathed."

Diplomacy, to aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 11/15 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +0

"Hmm," Verrix says.

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 1

Hearing the father too afraid to help the Pathfinders, for reasonable fear of his daughter, he turns to the man who has less of a personal stake in it. "Consul Bryton, do you know any more about this, or do you know anything that might give us a lead in trying to track down those who took Thalia? Of course, we wish to take an approach that does not make it appear as if Mayor Andares broke the demands placed upon him."


Moar Mappity

Paizo keeps randomly logging me out when I view pages...

"I will not have you snooping around; that would certainly give the wrong impression." replies Andares. Dorabeth, who's been standing quietly to the side during the discussion, frowns momentarily at this, and shakes her head ever so slightly. A look of inner conflict passes quickly over her face, and is gone.

Sense Motive DC20:
The mayor seems to know more than he lets on, but he doesn't seem to be lying outright.

Bryton purses his lips thoughtfully. "I would be honored to aid in the search; that is, after all, the reason I came to see the mayor today. Unfortunately, I was... absent on personal business at the time of the incident, so I'm afraid I have no information which could aid you."


Moar Mappity

Can't edit posts right now, but I'd prefer the above (Bryton's) to read "so I'm afraid I cannot aid you." You can all make the substitution for yourselves while reading. :)

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 11/15 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +0

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Verrix doesn't notice anything unusual about Dorabeth's demeanor.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Guess who just remembered that familiars give you Alertness. Nevertheless...

"Even if you have no concrete information, do you have any suspicions?"


Moar Mappity

Bryton shakes his head. "I don't, I'm sorry. You might try asking around in town; perhaps someone has heard something."

He turns to Mayor Andares and nods cordially. "Do send word if you decide the Eagle Knights can be of assistance," he offers. Andares acknowledges the offer with a nod of his own, and Dorabeth hurries to open the door for Bryton to depart.

"I'm sorry I can't help you," continues the mayor, turning back to the party. "I do hope you'll excuse me; I am quite busy."

He looks around the group as if to check whether anyone else has any pressing questions, but it's clear he's prepared to dismiss the Pathfinders.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Well, I hope your daughter is safe! Do let us know if something changes!” Iovo says, allowing herself to be herded towards the door.

Strange, most parents would be as upset by this as Dorabeth appears to be. Is he just putting on a brave face?

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 1 | hp: 13/13 NL: 0 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Fort+4 Ref+2 Will 0 | Senses: Per -2, SM -2 | CI Glaive: +5/1d10+6, Imp. Unarmed: +5/1d3+4

Iovo seems mad. I think we better part on good terms with this guy, though. He seems important.

"I understand" Kleines says, bowing his head. "We will not bother you further. Please let us know if anything new arises that you can tell us without endangering your daughter."

Silver Crusade

M Dwarf Druid 1 | HP 11 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 12 (16 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +6 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +8

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

After they've been dismissed, Garif scratches his head a moment in thought, his rough fingers on his bald pate sounding much like two stones rubbing together, before saying, "So, her father won't help us, and won't let us search the house for any clues. Where to next?" He casts a quick glance at Iovo, hesitates for a long moment, then asks, "Might it be worth searching the house anyway? If someone does it unseen, the kidnappers can't possibly think Andares is helping us."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 11/15 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +0

Verrix grimaces. "I don't know about that. Searching a man's house without his permission... that would only make sense if we thought he was a suspect. As it is, it would be not only rude, but, well, a crime."

"I would like to speak further with Captain Merton Demrick," Verrix says. "It was curious that he felt the need to stomp on the Mayor's lawn. Also, we could ask him about the vision -- er, the divination -- that Telfyr told us about where it seemed Thalia was being held. He might recognize something about it. Otherwise, I guess we could ask around town, and see who else saw her shortly before she was taken."


Moar Mappity

Dorabeth appears a few seconds later, presumably to escort the group out. Pursing her lips for a moment, she motions the group to lean forward a bit, and speaks in a low voice. "I'm terribly worried about Miss Thalia," she admits. "Is there anything at all I can do to help?"

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

In a whisper, Iovo replies to Dorabeth "Can you think of any old burnt out buildings with high ceilings in the area? Is there any way you could sneak us into her room to look around or friends of hers in town who might speak with us?"


Moar Mappity

Dorabeth reaches up and captures a stray hair, tucking it back into her bun as she considers Iovo's requests. "Well... I don't know as I know of any burnt-out buildings near here, nor any friends of Thalia's as might be able to help... but..." She pauses, as if hesitating. "Frank and Julian and I are supposed to be cleaning the upstairs shortly... I suppose if you'll be very careful I could take two of you up there to her room for just a few minutes without gettin' anyone too suspicious. Mind you, it won't be for long, but if it'll help my Miss Thalia..." she trails off with a hopeful look in her eyes.

Who would like to go upstairs?

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

"Why, yes, that would be most helpful! Perhaps there is a clue there."

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Thinking a moment, Iovo suggests “Perhaps Damiar and Garif should search? We want two people with a wide variety of skills who are good at finding things.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Dwarf Druid 1 | HP 11 | AC 15 | T 12 | FF 13 | CMD 12 (16 vs bull rush, trip) | Fort +4 | Ref +3 | Will +6 +2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like abilities | Init +2 | Perc +8

Garif's eyes widen in surprise and mild ararm at Iovo's suggestion. "Me? I am not so sure. I am better suited to other investigations, such as finding a rich vein of ore, than to rummaging through someone's bedroom for clues. But I can try if you all think it best."

Skills-wise, Iovo brings a lot more to the table than Garif, and it seems some roguish skills might be called for. But I can give it a shot if anyone thinks that sending the elven sisters off on their own might lead to unfortunate hijinks.

Dark Archive

149000-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 2 (CORE) | HP 16/16 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | CMD 15 | F +1 R +6 W +3 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +5 | Per +7, SM +7 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active Conditions: Cheerful
Wand charges:
CLW 48/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4

“Or you and I could go, Iovo! What could possibly go wrong?” Damiar takes her sister’s hand. “Ooh, do we get to wear maid outfits for this?” She turns to Dorabeth. “We’ll show proper respect to Thalia’s room, miss Dorabeth. All we want is a clue to where she might have gone.”

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Iovo scrunches up her nose at the thought of wearing a maid’s outfit. They don’t look as comfortable as my clothes.

With a shrug, she cheerfully says “Alright! Let’s go!

Unfortunate hijinks? I don’t know what you are talking about.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

Phinellippa supresses a giggle. "Yes, I'm sure the two of you together will find anything suspicious!"


Moar Mappity

The matron shakes her head slightly as if wondering what she's thinking, then motions Damiar and Iovo to follow her quietly.

Damiar & Iovo:
The two sisters are led upstairs to a spacious bedroom tastefully appointed with elegant antique (though well-maintained) furniture. Dorabeth hesitates one last time before motioning the two into the room. "You won't have long," she warns quietly. "And please, do be respectful." Having said this, she takes her position outside the door and closes it most of the way, leaving the elves to search. Perception checks!

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

You said plural but not how many.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Iovo gives the room a cursory look, just to orient herself. Since it was mentioned that Thalia had been reading a book, she looks for any manuscripts -- especially from Lady Liberty.


Moar Mappity

I'll bot Damiar tonight if we haven't heard from her by then.

Dark Archive

149000-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 2 (CORE) | HP 16/16 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | CMD 15 | F +1 R +6 W +3 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +5 | Per +7, SM +7 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active Conditions: Cheerful
Wand charges:
CLW 48/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4

Okay, this is weird... I posted those yesterday... Where did they go?

Using Detect Magic, Damiar gently pokes around the room, looking for literature or any clues of where Thalia may have gone.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

EDIT: On the other hand... These rolls beat the HELL out of my post last night just before the site crashed.


Moar Mappity

No worries! I figured the site issues were to blame. :)

Just as the two sisters finish "examining" the bed (it's very soft, and the sheets seem to be pure Tian silk), but before they've found anything of note, Dorabeth peeks into the room and whispers, "Hurry, someone's coming!"

Unfortunately, it's just one check each.

The matron ushers the elves out of the room and down a back staircase to be reunited with the rest of the group.

Where to now?

Dark Archive

149000-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 2 (CORE) | HP 16/16 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | CMD 15 | F +1 R +6 W +3 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +5 | Per +7, SM +7 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active Conditions: Cheerful
Wand charges:
CLW 48/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4

“We didn’t get to see much in the room before Dorabeth ushered us out,” Damiar explains apologetically. “Let’s go see Captain Merton Demrick. I trust Verrix’s impulses.”

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 1 | hp: 13/13 NL: 0 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Fort+4 Ref+2 Will 0 | Senses: Per -2, SM -2 | CI Glaive: +5/1d10+6, Imp. Unarmed: +5/1d3+4

"Ok, that sounds alright, although he seems easily confused, at least when it comes to weather."

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 11/15 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +0

"Whether what?" Verrix asks.

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

But who's on first?

"Yes, let's go see the Captain. CoCo, come down from there; we do not need you to spy!" CoCo returns in a feathery huff.


Moar Mappity

Woohoo, site issues might be over! Cross your fingers...

Captain Demrick is quite easy to find, and greets the group with a characteristic wide grin. "Hello again, friends! I trust your meeting with our illustrious mayor went well? Have you deduced the location of the girl yet? Or perhaps you've already found and returned her! If so, I should like to toast your bravery and ingenuity!"

Silver Crusade

LG Male Human Paladin of Irori 1 | hp: 13/13 NL: 0 | AC 18 T 12 FF 16 | Fort+4 Ref+2 Will 0 | Senses: Per -2, SM -2 | CI Glaive: +5/1d10+6, Imp. Unarmed: +5/1d3+4

"No, sir, we have not yet." Kleines looks around at his fellows, searching for some visual indication that might have led Captain Demrick to such an incorrect assumption. First the rain he thought was hail, now this. I wonder if he has vision problems?


Moar Mappity

Demrick's face falls at Kleines' sober response. "Oh." he replies despondently. "You haven't given up, have you? Do you have any information to go on? Perhaps I can help!"

Grand Lodge

Female TN Gnome Illusionist 1 | HP: 7/11 | AC: 16 (12 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: -2, CMD: 9 | F: +1, R: +1, W: +2 (+2 vs illusions) | Init: +3 | Perc: +4, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Blinding Ray: 6/7 | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active conditions: Mage armor.

"Yes, please!" adds Phinellippa, popping out from behind Kleines. "Do you know anything that might help us find her? Known associates, perhaps?"

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Let’s see, I seem to recall something about some sort of recent revolution here. That grumpy halfling at the briefing alluded to it. I’ll have to phrase this question with that in mind...

Would you know of any old, probably abandoned buildings with fire damage? It would have the old architectural style with high ceilings and arches.

Dark Archive

149000-7 | Female CG Elvish Bard 2 (CORE) | HP 16/16 | AC 15, T 13, FF 12 | CMD 15 | F +1 R +6 W +3 (+2 vs Enchantments) | Init +5 | Per +7, SM +7 | Speed 30 ft | Spells: 1st 3/3 | Active Conditions: Cheerful
Wand charges:
CLW 48/50, Burning Hands CL 3rd 4/4

“We’re not just interested in architecture — we think it might be a lead.” Damiar adds.

Silver Crusade

Male Human Paladin 1 | HP 11/15 | Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +2 | AC 16, Touch 11, Flat 15 | Init +1 | Perception +1, Sense Motive +0

"I'm also curious to know..." Verrix hesitates awkwardly before continuing. "Um, well, I'll just come out and say it. You seemed to make a point of stomping on the mayor's lawn. Do you have some differences with the man?"


Moar Mappity

Demrick glances from one Pathfinder to another as they pepper him with questions. Holding up one hand, he forestalls further conversation and nods excitedly at the elf sisters. "A lead, you say! Let me think..." He pauses for a moment, scratching his ear thoughtfully, then looks up and nods again. "The old Sauer place, perhaps? They were a noble family around here, many many years ago now of course... they were rather 'Sauer' about the whole Revolt, you understand... burned their own house down when they left!"

He tilts his head slightly and turns to Verrix. "Me, have something against the Mayor? Certainly not... I probably just missed my footing while thinking about something else!"

Sense Motive DC15:
He's not exactly lying, but the glint in his eye makes it seem likely that he's probably just a bit of a mischievous fellow, and meant no real harm by it.

Dark Archive

F Elven Rogue 1 | HP 10/10 | AC 17 Tch 13 FF 14 | F +2 R +5 W +0; +2 vs Enchantments | 12/20 arrows | 42/50 CLW stick | 49/50 Mage Armor stick | Init +7 Perception +6; +1 vs traps | Conditions:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Looking to Verrix, Iovo says “He is so friendly and helpful! Why ever would you think that?I like him too! He seems fun!

Looking to Demrick, she then asks “Sauer? Like the wine?

751 to 800 of 936 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Moar Core Tour All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.