Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

The Legacy of Marianasu - DM Downrightamazed

Game Master downrightamazed

The great captain Korius Merit, of the Paladine of Izmir, summons a group of warriors of the air to retrieve twelve evil artifacts; the legendary Abominations of the long-dead archmage Marianasu.


2,501 to 2,550 of 3,728 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))
DM Downrightamazed wrote:
Aylaeth Brely'an wrote:
Will respond to this in full later, but just wanted to make clear, in case it wasn't in the original post, that Aylaeth had most definitely waited until Alian was inside the house before she said ALL of that and that she most definitely would not have spoken like that to any parent, no matter the circumstance, in front of their child...unless absolutely necessary.

That's fine, man, we can retcon that. His dad would have gotten in the comment about "pay attention, this is what women do yadda yadda..." and then let him go inside.

I can live with that, after all, I (nor Aylaeth) ain't the one controlling Alain, You is. So just cuz she told him to go inside right away...

Aylaeth Brely'an wrote:
EDIT: Also, I thought I made it pretty clear that, while her actions may have been visible to anyone watching, her voice had been generally pitched for Alain's father's ears alone. Her desire was never to make a public spectacle, but to make it clear to him how she felt.

That's cool, I understand. But just so you understand; he IS making a public spectacle of it, and eventually the exact contents of the conversation will get out to everyone in the neighborhood. Unless you kill him, word will get out. And killing him is probably not a terrific idea.

Again, this works fine with me. Just wanted to make it clear that she wasn't the one making it a big scene. As for killing him? She's LG, so it's not even an option. Unless he suddenly starts slaughtering people the idea won't even enter into her thought process

Aylaeth Brely'an wrote:
it seems to me that Alain might have been the one to first mention his mother not being alive when Ayleath asked (then almost ordered) him to go inside and visit her and pass on a message. And all of that was before she began speaking to Alain's father.
Nah, he would have been way too embarrassed. That's one of the things he was trying to stammer out -- he suddenly realized what a horrible, horrible idea this was and was regretting asking you to do this, but it was too late. Also, this is one of those families where Dad's word is Law, and there are Things You Just Don't Talk About unless Dad says it's okay or brings it up, etc., and even then you still might not be allowed.

And here is where they're gonna keep butting heads. In her (and my) book, any parent who instills "terror" in their children is very suspect. Yes children should respect and obey their parents. And there may be times they might be afraid of being punished for something (like the time that while playing with dad's heirloom broadsword that he'd told them a million times not to touch they accidentally dropped down that really deep well) or the like, but 'Terror' is a whole ‘nother level. Add to that that Aylaeth's an orphan and so kinda has a romanticized idea of the perfect family and things just get worse. Finally, to top it all off, a misogynist 'flexing his muscles' and acting all Cro-Magnon, agro, dominant alpha male on a powerful woman who grew up in a city full of powerfull women, and, well, he's just askin’ to have a really bad day.

And three more things.
1)Aylaeth's Sense Motive check to see how much she believes what he's saying: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
2) Is a retired or decommissioned soldier obligated to still adress a superior officer (or NCO) as 'Sir' or the like? I don't know that but I'm assuming that Aylaeth does.
3) Just wondering, did the intimidate roll have any effect on the dude?


1. As far as Aylaeth can tell, everything this man is saying is the unvarnished truth. He's exaggerating some things a bit because he's angry, but he is not lying about anything.
2. No. Most do out of habit and/or respect, but it is not a requirement.
3. Yes. I didn't explicitly spell it out, but if you hadn't done that things would have been rather different.


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

bump


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

The game won't go into unactive if there's no posts for only a day, will it??


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

dunno, but a bump only takes a moment. ;)


Is that the rule? I was wondering. Anyway, yeah, thanks for the bumps. I'm basically trying to just not let this thread sink past the second or third page. :-)


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

As Alain's father makes his first off-side comment to Alain, the agitation of Aylaeth's hair begins to increase along with her fury. But his next comment stops her anger, and her hair, flat.

Instantly her eyes, full of sympathy, dart to Alain and she opens her mouth to say something in commiseration to the boy. But then the brute before her begins his self-inditing speech once again. As her eyes are slowly drawn back to him her hair once again begins it's dance of wrath and the air around the two begins to fill with a static charge.

As he continues she says nothing yet her lips become ever more thinly pressed together and her eyes bore deeper into him. Finally as he nears the end of his rant her hair and features again suddenly calm. Yet this time, it is calm before the storm.

Again, wishing to spare the boy she had begun to grow fond the scene which is to come, she first looks to him, this time saying gently yet still firmly "Alain, take your brothers and go inside." she continues looking at her squire and does not continue until he obeys her command. Although she knew he would likely almost immediately disobey her command and seek to find some way to listen, she would do what she could.

Eventually, she turns back to the neanderthal before her and, in a voice as calm and cold as the grave she says "For the sake of the affection I have for Alain, and the fact that, more the pity him, you are his father, I shall spare you the sterner side of my anger. Yet I warn, once, there is only so far my patience will go and you have already reached it's limit. Do not push me further."

Pausing for a moment to calm herself as much as she can, she continues "No, I did know that Alain's mother had passed, and for that I offer my condolences to you, and most especially to your sons. As my entire family was slaughtered before my eyes when I was a babe I know something of the pain and loss your sons have suffered, one might say. Now you did not know that, did you? No, you know nothing of me or my 'type'. You know less than nothing, as your foolish words so transparently show. Yet you presume much."

As her words continue her anger and the power in her voice only seem to grow "You ask what place I come from? I am from a place where there are virtually no men, a place where the abuse of children, or anyone for that matter, is almost unheard of. I am from Lesotho." and the finality and pride in that last word make it clear she feels it is and of a statement on it's own.

"As for Alain and his duty to me, once again you allow your ignorance to lead you for once again you know naught of what you speak. Is it so hard for you to believe your own son could have well earned the reward he was offered? Is it perhaps because you judge him against your own small achievements? Alain is young, yes, but he is destined for great things. And I shall not let your wish to hold him down prevent him from achieving his full potential. If you truly follow the Inheritor as you so claim, then you should know that none but the Gods themselves may have the final say in the destiny of we mortals. So do not seek to hold your son back from his."

Her eyes now narrow, as if peering into the man's very soul, and are less than pleased with what they see. "You speak of being soft for treating a boy with kindness. Yet I know your kind of man and what that stance truly means. It is easy to be hard when your heart is hardened as well. This is the path of the coward. For it takes true courage to allow one's heart to remain open, and soft, and loving and kind yet still remain hard enough on the outside to do what 'ere needs be done to defeat the evil of our land. It may be too late for you to learn such a thing but it is not too late for Alain, or his brothers. Yes I am a guest here, and my time here is short, as matters of which you know naught, matters which your son, my paige, has excellently fulfilled his duties aiding me with, matters upon which the very fate of the world itself depend, call me elsewhere. Yet in my time here I shall do all I can to see that Alain has the best possible chance to reach his full potential, to achieve his true destiny. Father or not, I shall not let the likes of you stand in the way of that."

Stopping for a moment, choosing her next words carefully, she comes near to ending her speech "Alain's journey to his home this day to visit his family was meant to be a joyous one, and until you came upon the scene, it was such. All fault for the way things have turned lie at your feet and yours alone. Of course I do not expect you to see this though. You are as you are. I did not say you beat your children, but there are many kinds of abuse, and it is clear you are expert at most of them. Your children are terrified of you and it does not take the swiftest mind to gather why this is. Not only have the fates deprived them of their mother's love, but it seems you choose to deprive them of it also. You think strength is what wins wars? You think muscles, and anger and discipline and punishment and fear or even Duty are what hold back the Black Dragonflight! You Fool! Our foes possess all of these traits and more! Would you have us become as our enemies to defeat them? It is LOVE which is our greatest weapon! It is kindness and joy and fellowship and willing glad cooperation which guarantee the fall of our enemies, for they can never know of these things and thus can never defeat them!" these last few words come out almost as a shout, such is the conviction and passion of her belief and current emotional state. Her hair flies about in a fury and thunder rumbles in the sky above.

Suddenly though, she calms again, her falling straight, her fury spent. In a much quieter voice now, yet a voice that still carries, she speaks her final piece " Your words and actions and arrogance and insult have more than warranted punishment from me, yet would you know the truth? The truth is that I pity you, for it is clear that you are already more than half dead inside. That you mistake kindness for weakness, that you think instilling terror in your own children makes them strong, all this and more show me your nature all too clearly. Perhaps you were a different man before your wife died. Though I find it difficult to believe, I grant the possibility of it. If it is true, perhaps it is still not too late for you. If it be true, then I ask you, for the sake of your sons, to remember the man you once were. For it is not too late for them. I hope you do remember this visit. I hope you remember and think on what this visit could have been like, what it likely would have been like were Alain's mother still alive; and then think on what you have made it instead. And I do hope that every child here remembers, and from this day forward knows ,that to be big, and mean, and angry and loud does not make one right. I hope they all know that, under the light of our Gods they never need fear those who seek to instill fear in them. I hope they always remember that it is the strength of our hearts, not the strength of our arms that make us who we are. For the sake of your children, I hope you remember this too."

Her anger now having mostly morphed to sadness she gives the man before her one final look. Then, shifting her gaze to meet the three wide pairs of eyes that stare at her from the doorway of their home, she smiles a smile tinged with sadness and regret and kindness and hope. Turning slightly and moving back to grab a hold of Tora'an's halter, she looks back over her shoulder at Alain and, wanting to leave this final decision to him asks "Alain, do you return to the City with me, or shall I pass on word to your superior?" and gazing directly at the soon to be young man, she waits patiently for his answer.


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

Phew! Pretty sure that's the longest post I've ever written. Guess that's why it took so long for me to finally sit down and write it

DM Downrightamazed wrote:
Aylaeth Brely'an wrote:
Oh, and re the 'spead point'? Obviously I agree with Mai, but we'll see who has what good points after she gets her next say > ]
Alain's dad is a grouchy guy, but a decent sort. Bit of a misogynist, unfortunately, but he does what he can on a soldier's pension. Not a "good guy" in the sense of like Sir Damian (and certain others of you, of course), but also far, far from being a bad guy. Probably like NG in alignment. Basically he was having a normal day and then this chick drops out of the sky with his son and all but accuses him of beating his kids. *shrug* I'd be a little aggravated, too. :-/

I realize that Alain's dad is your NPC and therefore this must be the true and accurate description of him, yet I've tried to base Aylaeth's words and reactions based on several things. Primarily being the man's own words, actions, and demeanour. All they had done was land and begin to greet Alain's brothers when he comes out and immediately is all surly and judgey and agro. Those things were all then combined with her observations of the boys' terrified reactions to him, and her own experiences being and orphan and growing up in a city of women. Can't say for sure how good of a job I did, but that's all what came out when I was speaking with her voice. Looking forward to seeing what comes next ; )


Aylaeth Brely'an wrote:

Phew! Pretty sure that's the longest post I've ever written. Guess that's why it took so long for me to finally sit down and write it

DM Downrightamazed wrote:
Aylaeth Brely'an wrote:
Oh, and re the 'spead point'? Obviously I agree with Mai, but we'll see who has what good points after she gets her next say > ]
Alain's dad is a grouchy guy, but a decent sort. Bit of a misogynist, unfortunately, but he does what he can on a soldier's pension. Not a "good guy" in the sense of like Sir Damian (and certain others of you, of course), but also far, far from being a bad guy. Probably like NG in alignment. Basically he was having a normal day and then this chick drops out of the sky with his son and all but accuses him of beating his kids. *shrug* I'd be a little aggravated, too. :-/
I realize that Alain's dad is your NPC and therefore this must be the true and accurate description of him, yet I've tried to base Aylaeth's words and reactions based on several things. Primarily being the man's own words, actions, and demeanour. All they had done was land and begin to greet Alain's brothers when he comes out and immediately is all surly and judgey and agro. Those things were all then combined with her observations of the boys' terrified reactions to him, and her own experiences being and orphan and growing up in a city of women. Can't say for sure how good of a job I did, but that's all what came out when I was speaking with her voice. Looking forward to seeing what comes next ; )

Wowsers! What a post! And you don't need to explain yourself, I appreciate the fact you're not metagaming, and I know you're working from her perspective. It's what helps make the game great. Fine work, sir, that's awesome! ^_^


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

Thanks : )


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Realllllly late bump!


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Bump~


Bump.


Huge Female Silver Dragon 9 HP 79/79 DR 5/magic AC-28, T-12, Flat-26, F+9, R+8, W+8 Init +2; Senses: Darkvision (120 feet), Low-Light Vision, Scent; Per +13

Dragon Bump


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

I can't wait for the response from DRA to Aylaeth, it gives me chills. =)


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

Haha, me too! So what's your score at the moment? ; )


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Its dead even I think ;)


Male Elf Witch 5 / Ranger 1/ Eldritch Knight 5

I am confused on the other thread....too much going on I suppose

;)


Huge Female Silver Dragon 9 HP 79/79 DR 5/magic AC-28, T-12, Flat-26, F+9, R+8, W+8 Init +2; Senses: Darkvision (120 feet), Low-Light Vision, Scent; Per +13

If your in the Promenade, be ready to choose which side your going to be fighting on west or east. Lin and hopefully Keythan will be attacking the west side to back up Damian and the Forgelander.

Which Will leave Mai, Aylaeth, Tor'an and Livain to hold the east side.

It would be neat if all the legendary creatures were striking out together in the west. Dragons, Griffions and Pegasus Lords FTW! But thats just me. ;) I think it would be Epic though picturing them tearing some dudes up. >=)


Sorry Bel, hang with me. I'm enjoying a bit of mass epic chaos right now. >:-D


Huge Female Silver Dragon 9 HP 79/79 DR 5/magic AC-28, T-12, Flat-26, F+9, R+8, W+8 Init +2; Senses: Darkvision (120 feet), Low-Light Vision, Scent; Per +13

@Bel: you bettered include what your doing for your two rounds worth of actions. Because if your going to cast enhancement spells or heal people (Monster/Feral Boy need healing or did Grey heal them earlier?) Then I would do it now that you have the time bud. Because its about to get LEGENDARY here shortly. >:)


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

Don't know if it's possible to backtrack, but technically I think they have more than 2 rounds of actions available, as I don't think Bel and Feral boy had posted any actions while Kelne/Damian & Aylaeth were going towards the stairwell, even before the soldiers arrived.


I'm fine with people posting what they were gonna do in those two rounds, but that's up to them, not me. I can't make people post. I know sometimes it's not a matter of them not wanting to backtrack so much as it is sometimes folks just don't wanna deal with it, which is of course their call. *shrug*


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

Well said

On another note, we gonna hear from Alain's dad again? And Aylaeth is still waiting to hear the boy's answer. (gentle reminder ; )


Yup, yup. 'S on my radar. :-)


Huge Female Silver Dragon 9 HP 79/79 DR 5/magic AC-28, T-12, Flat-26, F+9, R+8, W+8 Init +2; Senses: Darkvision (120 feet), Low-Light Vision, Scent; Per +13

Bumpity@


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

@Belsarious you still with us? >.>;


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Edit: Nevermind lol xD browser was slow to refresh Seers page >.<;


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Nyar~ Pew, Pew, Pew. Shoop Da Whoop :O!

errr....

Bump

<.<

>.>

Yeah ;)


LOL bump.


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

:)


Male Silastrix Magus (Bladebound Kensai) 11 (HP 83/83 AC 30, T 23, Flat 11 - F+9 R+9 W+8 Init +12; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +13

Stabbity stabbity bump attack!!!!!!!!


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Lol, people who read this thread must be going 'WTF?' right about...

Now.

^.^


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Typing with a baby crawling all over you is neigh impossible -.-; lol

<--- is doomed


Male Human Battle Herald 11

Ah, how I now know the difficulty of typing with a baby in the arms. How I know...


I have enough troubles with the cat. I'll stop there, thankyewverymuch. ;-)


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

lol, I used to have troubles with my game boards and cats.

Dice = Playthings and were frequently lost if left alone for less then a minute.

Figurines = Things to be crushed.

My biggest cat thought my bastard sword wielding figurine was fun till he swatted the sharp end one day lol. He still ambushes them when i', not looking. :p

I also have too many other personalities demanding my attention. (5 cats (Various), 2 dogs (English Mastiff 'mini-pony', Keeshond)

Fun times. =)


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

*YOOSH!*

>.>

<.<

*NINJA VANISH!*


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

***TILTILTILTILTILTILTILTILTILTILTILT***


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

And our glasscannon brings the smack down on Baron Ormir!

=D


Male Silastrix Magus (Bladebound Kensai) 11 (HP 83/83 AC 30, T 23, Flat 11 - F+9 R+9 W+8 Init +12; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +13

I still say he is more cannon and less glass...


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

True, but that fight with the Red Dragon over Izmir tore both our sorry hides up when we stayed to close to it.


Female Sylph Magus (Staff Magus & Cabalist) / 9| HP 72/72 AC 23*or more*, T 14, Flat 18- F+9 R+8 W+9 Init +4; Senses: Darkvision 60ft; Per +9(+11))

I'm just curious to see how Kelne takes losing the chance to kill the Baron himself ; )

EDIT: Aw, he was all pragmatic and good-sportsmanlike about it : (


Male Silastrix Magus (Bladebound Kensai) 11 (HP 83/83 AC 30, T 23, Flat 11 - F+9 R+9 W+8 Init +12; Senses: Darkvision 60ft Low-Light Vision (X2), Per +13

I have finally finished Servais. Hope you enjoy.


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

lol Aylaeth

A victory is a victory after all, besides we have a bunch of soldiers and wolfie men to clean up :P and a young squire to heal...

We have a lot of work to do still!

Nice pic Mai =)


bump


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

Bumpity!


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chuggiy Chuggiy Bow wOw~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Things are getting hot in Seers thread...

NOT IN THAT WAY...

Sickos T.T

*Leaves*


LOL!

Yeah, man, there's kids in that thread. THINK OF THE CHILDREN!


Male DraRid 9 - HP 66/66 AC 23, T 14, Flat 19 - F+7 R+10 W+6 Init +4; Senses: Superior Low-Light Vision (X4), Darkvision 60ft; Per +14

xD LOL

2,501 to 2,550 of 3,728 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Legacy of Marianasu - DM Downrightamazed All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.