Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Khallan Civil War

Game Master FireclawDrake

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it.
-Julius Caesar


1 to 50 of 468 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

The Coraillan Capitol - Lord's Landing - 4 years, 256 days, 2 hours after the defeat of Chronarchus:

It has been a long year since the Coraillan rebels fought and drove out the Khallan administration and loyalists. The Khallan Empire, too concerned with the rampaging hordes of Undead leftover from the once great nation of Sehlash, have not attempted to re-take the belligerent colony, devoting their military resources instead to the defense of their homeland. This has given the Coraillan government time to get organized. Time poorly spent, in many peoples eyes. But here is a man, Elrint Jobe, attempting to put the pieces together. He has been busy, arranging a visit from a delegation of Nethysia - a faction vying for control of the once-vast Nethysian empire. His goal is plainly to have one of the legitimate heirs to the Nethysian throne recognize Coraillan as a country in its own right.

To this end, Elrint Jobe has gathered a varied sample of the population. Some friends, some acquantices, old political connections. They are all here to attend the meeting, to show off Coraillan's breadth of diversity.

An old temple to Razgriz has been appointed the meeting place for the delegation. Upon entering, it's clear that no expense was spared. Fine cloth and art cover parts of the temple where religious symbols could not be removed. The white marble floor and walls have been polished to a mirror finish and the stained-glass windows - formerly depicting Razgriz and His Saints - have all been replaced with stained glass of the Champions of Silval. Mortuus occupies the place of the greatest honour, at the center of the windows. The window depicts him as a heroic man, fighting on despite his terrible wasting condition. It is clear why he was chosen for the position of the most honour - Mortuus was a Nethysian national.

An elegant table laden with rich food sits near the front of the hall, servants dressed in white still busy placing the finishing touches. The pews which filled the temple have been removed, giving the room a massive, open feel.

Elrint Jobe told you to be early, but it doesn't seem that he himself is here as of yet. Several others, clearly not servants or the members of the Nethysian delegation, have also entered the building.


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

An extraordinary tall man with silky platinum blonde hair cascading over his shoulders and crystalline blue eyes cold and commanding enters the room. He is dressed in perfectly clean white cleric's vestments including a white cassock, white stole draped about the neck, and secured around the waste by a gold colored cincture. His skin is fair and unblemished. His hands are long and soft, with well-groomed, polished nails.

Vandrake halts at the entryway and grimaces as he surveys the former temple of Razgriz. In a whisper, "A curse upon Razgriz and his sycophants. I pray we are called to kill more of his foolish servants."

Vandrake moves over to the table. "A fit table. Comestibles of the finest variety and potables to quench any thirst. I have not enjoyed such a table in many years. Servant, a drink of your finest wine." He eyes the seat for the most honored guest and then turns looking over each of the others that have entered while strolling about the room.


"Of course sir, do you prefer red or white? We have fine vintages of either. My personal recommendation is the white wine. A Rethean wine, if I'm not mistaken." The blonde haired servant is crisp and polite.


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

"Rethean white will do." He responds with nary a glance at the servant.


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

The second man to enter is a shortish and unimpressive noctal. His eyes are dull and uninterested. His body is covered in scars and a suit of worn studded leather. A short spear and a long spear are strapped to his backpack.
He approaches the table, and glances at the aurel already present. "Hello. I'm Eftil Apaltic."


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

Vandrake turns towards Eftil. "Good afternoon, Eftil Apaltic. A pleasure to meet you." He extends his hand and gives a light shake if his gesture is returned. "I like a punctual man. I can tell from your appearance you are a man skilled at martial endeavors. I do appreciate a man that knows how to fight. You can never have too many fighting men during a war."


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1
Vandrake Tyrantrex wrote:
Vandrake turns towards Eftil. "Good afternoon, Eftil Apaltic. A pleasure to meet you." He extends his hand and gives a light shake if his gesture is returned. "I like a punctual man. I can tell from your appearance you are a man skilled at martial endeavors. I do appreciate a man that knows how to fight. You can never have too many fighting men during a war."

Eftil shakes the aurel's hand firmly. "Good afternoon."

Cheliax

Dude Human Student, 5th lvl

The tap tap of bare feet could be heard as a deep brown skinned man entered the hall. He wore only a vest and big poofy pants, and had long white hair flowing down his back, pulled together with a band so it would not disguise his two perfect pairs of horns, one like a ram's, going down the back of his neck, and the other small like a goat's. He stroked his white go-tee. Pravus wasn't always one to look so very out of place, but he had to cancel an important meeting to be here, and so hadn't made himself presentable; not that he wasn't fabulous looking anyways.

He looked around and he reached into his large pockets and pulled out a long skinny pipe, and began walking about the table as he packed it, and then pulled out a tindertwig and lit the pipe up. He choose a seat in front of a bowl of grapes, and as he ate and smoke, he placed his feet upon the table and looked at the other guests.

"So, how'd he wrangle you into this little shindig?"


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

"Friend of a friend."


Female Cinder Sorcerer

Two young children, at least ten, but not older than thirteen, entered the repurposed temple. They both had red hair and blue eyes. Lysi was dressed in her performing clothes because they looked nicer than her other clothes. She sort of bounced around as she walked in anything but a straight line, stopping to examine the stained glass, the floors, peeking under the draped fabric and citically examining artwork before shrugging and moving on.

"I like the floors. They're really shiny and they reflect the light so well, and the light in here is really cool with all those stained glass windows except I don't like the patterns of the color, the pictures weren'\t put together quite right and the colors aren't sym-symmticulart? That word that means that it's the same on one side as the other. I forget," she said, waving her hand dismissively. And then she saw the table and her eyes lit up.
"Cool! Look, Arry! Look at all the different kinds of food. He wasn't kidding when he said we'd get a really good dinner out of this, even if we do have to sit through a boring meeting to get it. There are more than three kinds of cheese!"


Arry, having steadfastly refused any attempts to get him to 'dress appropriately', looks out of place in his simple, well-worn clothes. Especially next to his sister. He doesn't seem worried about that at all though, and hurries to keep up with Lysi.

"I wish Diri could see all this." He tells Lysi as he looks around. "He'd tell us all sorts of stories about what these paintings are about, or how people first made colored glass." He smiles when he sees the food, but frowns when his sister mentions the cheese. "You can have it then. I've seen it being made, and cheese is gross enough without knowing that."


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

Vandrake glances at the children. He turns away ignoring them as he ignored the horned urchin that came in earlier.


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

"Did somebody bring their children to the meeting?"


The blonde-haired servant returns, carrying a perfectly chilled glass of white wine for Vandrake. The wine has a light golden hue, and the bouquet has hints of melon. A sip reveals that the wine is a medium-bodied chardonnay with refined oak notes, and truly exquisite. The servant awaits Vandrake's judgement before moving off to Pravus: "Sir, if I could ask you to refrain from putting your feet on the table."


Male Unblooded Hound Master Strategist 1

Rodrik enters the chamber, admiring the intricate shadows cast by the light through the stained glass. He is a tall, wide man. Armed, but clearly not expecting battle, he wears a chipped and notched war hammer at the hip. His attire is largely brown, composed of rough-spun wool and soft leather. His black, military style boots are highly polished and his dark green cloak billows as he steps in from the wind.

He strokes his moustache contemplatively as he surveys the room. A shaggy orange-beige dog with a black snout, pointed ears and long tail trots alongside him. The dog has intelligent, brown eyes which rarely stray from its master as he stays obediently at Rodrik's side.

Rodrik meanders to the banquet table, taking note of faces and temperaments as he does. When approached by the servant he replies with "Just a water, thank you." and slices himself some cheese from a fresh wheel. He also tears a drumstick off a tantalizingly steaming roast duck before walking into the shadow of one of the pillars near the entrance. "Xander, down. Good. Stay." Rodrik scratches his dog thoughtfully as he observes the guests. A wistful smile passes over his face as he notices the antics of the younger guests, but only momentarily. He he places the drumstick in front of Xander and subtly wipes his hand behind his knee as he rises.

"Stay." he commands, before approaching the servant to receive his water. "Do you know when Jobe will be arriving? It has been a while since I've seen him."

PS: Xander is a basque sheperd dog, if anyone wants to get a better picture.


A darker haired servant approaches Rodrik with a glass of water, chilled with ice. He hands the glass of water to the large man and bow respectfully. "He was here earlier, sir, but said there was an urgent errand that needed to be accomplished before the meeting. He said he would be back before the meeting. I hope he's right. He only has about 10 minutes until the delegation arrives."


Seemingly floating instead of walking, a tall woman walks with intent across the hall. With long straight hair of brown and crimson going straight down her back, Sister Milena Teg has a pretty chiseled face, crowned with eyes of a beautiful green.

She stands tall and powerful, with an athletic build clearly showing under the simple but well kept long dark green traveler’s robe she wears.

She bears no visible weapon or armor and gives the impression of being in some undefined priesthood. She seems a little shy and quiet, yet pleasant and listening,

She walks over to the food, a smile showing as she studies the variety offered. She turns towards the children: "Well then, I would bet you two are sisters. Tells me, what brings you here?"


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

Eftil nods to Rodrik and Milena. "Afternoon."


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

Vandrake nods politely at the woman and goes back to his wine.


Male Cinder Bloodline Noble

Pravus did not seemed amused by the servant talking to him in the manner he had. Of course, he probably didn't look like some sort of official either, but it still rubbed the man the wrong way.

"Well, how about you go..."

He held his tongue, not wanting to push his luck. He took his feet off the table, choosing to lounge in the chair instead. He took a long drag of his pipe and blew upwards.

"Fine. Hows abouts you tell me why I'm here? I was summoned here by Jobe, but he never mentioned WHY, just that I had to come. I had an important meeting that was cancelled because of this...oh, and speaking of wine, if you're raiding the cellar, could you grab me a seven year old ice wine? A Cabernet Sauvignon should do fine, and yes, I know it will have a bit more body than the traditional Riesling, but do you really care?"


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

"No guest was summoned here. You may abscond whenever you wish. This concourse is by invitation. An invitation by its nature is voluntary. Perhaps a street urchin such as yourself may not have comprehended the difference as I am sure you are accustomed to authority figures summoning you for reasons other than a fine supper. Initially your presence surprised me. My surprise has since subsided. The other guests seem quite as out of place as yourself. Someone has brought their children to this affair and one man seems to have been so poorly fostered as to believe a canine is a proper guest at a formal dinner table. I do wonder what Elrint's intent was inviting this array of individuals. Not at all what I am accustomed to, I must say." Vandrake says this without looking at anyone in particular as though he is mostly speaking to himself.


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

"I knew a druid who brought a bear wherever he went. We all laughed, until we watched a bandit get his arms ripped off."
Eftil speaks very slowly, and seems rather reluctant to say more.


Male Cinder Bloodline Noble

Pravus smiled.

"Street urchin. Yep, you got me! You certainly do know me well. You know, I thought I wouldn't miss our Khallan overlords, but you know, at least they pretended to not worship an a#$#!!~, but you sir, you certainly don't seem to have any shame about your love for the sphincter,"

He looked at the children.

"Do you kids know what an a$+%@~# is? Uncle Malum will instruct you. It's the hole that poo comes from. Look how this man so freely uses his! You children should learn a wise lesson from this: People should cover their a@~!&$!s, not let it flap in the breeze for all to smell the stench from!"

Pravus uses his talk-down ability on Vandrake. DC: 15 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Cinder Sorcerer
Arawn "Arry" Lyon wrote:

Arry, having steadfastly refused any attempts to get him to 'dress appropriately', looks out of place in his simple, well-worn clothes. Especially next to his sister. He doesn't seem worried about that at all though, and hurries to keep up with Lysi.

"I wish Diri could see all this." He tells Lysi as he looks around. "He'd tell us all sorts of stories about what these paintings are about, or how people first made colored glass." He smiles when he sees the food, but frowns when his sister mentions the cheese. "You can have it then. I've seen it being made, and cheese is gross enough without knowing that."

She shrugged. "More for me then," she said as she piled a plate high with various types of food and started scarfing it down like a starving person...or a normal child going through a growth spurt.


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

Eftil blinks, still staring at his plate. "Wow."
He spends a few seconds thinking. "Um. Why do you...believe he worships you?" The noctal clears his throat, fidgeting with his spear.
Eftil is not a natural snarker. He will quite soon regret saying this much, if he hasn't already.


Female Cinder Sorcerer
Sister Milena Teg wrote:


She walks over to the food, a smile showing as she studies the variety offered. She turns towards the children: "Well then, I would bet you two are sisters. Tells me, what brings you here?"

Lysi dissolved into giggles. When she was able to breath again she gasped out, "Arry...the nice lady....thinks you're a girl....ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

After examining the chair he's standing next to, Eftil draws his longspear and finally sits down. He awkwardly places the spear on the floor next to him.


Female Cinder Sorcerer

Lysi gaped at Pravus.

"Wow! Being an adult must be really cool, to be able to say things like that without anyone washing your mouth out with soap," she said cheerfully.

Cheliax

Dude Human Student, 5th lvl

Pravus smiled at the comments.

"Indeed sir, I AM an a~~#~#+, and am quite proud of it indeed. Why, as the city's number one merchant of wine, I meet only the most upstanding and richest of the city's a@&&%+!s. I'd consider myself an a#$%~@& connoisseur, and can tell you, this a#~%$!* here in quite a fun one, but that one there,,"

He pointed at Vandrake.

"It just let's its s~&@ fall openly into the world, full of stink and bile for everyone to witness and hate. What an empty bed that a%~$*#! must have,"

He smiled at Eftil.

"The name's Pravus. It's a pleasure to meet you sir. And you are?"

After Eftil had said his peace, he would turn to the children.

"Indeed it IS a joy to be an adult. I eat sweets all day long, and I pay other people to do my chores for me! Doesn't that sound like fun! All you have to do is keep from being eaten by monsters, like that man,"

He pointed at Vandrake again.


Elysia "Lysi" Lyon wrote:
Sister Milena Teg wrote:


She walks over to the food, a smile showing as she studies the variety offered. She turns towards the children: "Well then, I would bet you two are sisters. Tells me, what brings you here?"

Lysi dissolved into giggles. When she was able to breath again she gasped out, "Arry...the nice lady....thinks you're a girl....ah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha."

"I. Am. Not. A. Girl." Arry says angrily, face getting a bit red. "Elrint Jobe asked us to be here."

Goblins Eighty-Five wrote:
"Indeed it IS a joy to be an adult. I eat sweets all day long, and I pay other people to do my chores for me! Doesn't that sound like fun! All you have to do is keep from being eaten by monsters, like that man."

"You're going get fat eating sweets all day, and then your pants won't be so puffy anymore." Arry observes.


Milena blushes violently: "Now I've done it! So preoccupied I can't see what's in front of me... Will you pardon my absent-mindedness dear? ... Oh and don't worry, if they keep it up, THEY WILL GET THEIR MOUTH WASHED... AND STRAINED!"

Milena looks with fury at the loud mouths, her head pointing the kids.


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1

"Eftil. Eftil Apaltic. Mercenary."


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

"Such vulgar language. In the presence of children. I would think a wine merchant of any standing in the Khallan empire would not use such language to address a man he did not know. It is my sincere hope that Elrint explains your odious presence. Even your appearance is rather uncomely." Vandrake continues to move about the room.

"It seems the adorable little lady has better manners. As does the properly attired woman. Perhaps take a lesson from a child, street urchin. Learn to control thy tongue and speak better to those you are not acquainted with."


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)
Sister Milena Teg wrote:

Milena blushes violently: "Now I've done it! So preoccupied I can't see what's in front of me... Will you pardon my absent-mindedness dear? ... Oh and don't worry, if they keep it up, THEY WILL GET THEIR MOUTH WASHED... AND STRAINED!"

Milena looks with fury at the loud mouths, her head pointing the kids.

Vandrake turns and approaches Milena maintaining a polite distance, "I apologize. I hope I have not offended you. It was not my intent to upset you or the children. Please accept my apology for my aggressive speech. I shall endeavor to maintain my composure in the face of this trivial adversity. Please forgive me this breach of etiquette."

He looks at the young red-headed girl, "It is a fine meal set before us. It is enough to make the mouth tingle with anticipation."


A young, well appointed man enters the hall and stands in the entry, looking about at the alterations before looking across those who have gathered before him. His clothes are finely made, though without significant ostentation. He has black hair held back with a simple clasp and brown eyes.

As he moves across the floor his eyes light on a certain noctal, and a wry smile plays across his lips.

"Eftil, good to see a familiar face, I do say. Though I certainly never expected to see you in a place such as this. I would have expected you to turn down a summons to such a public place." Evengi's eyes are drawn to a particular bottle on the table. Grinning he cracks the wax on the bottle and pours two glasses. "Now I know that this is a good occasion, otherwise why would there be a bottle of 6 year old Aurelian Highdale on the table. This is something to enjoy! We certainly won't be getting much wine out of Aurelia with the revolts going on." Evengi presses the wine glass into Eftil's hand.

Seeing that he is being watched by not a few of the other guests, he bows slightly, then raises his glass, "To Corellia, the strength of her arms, and the wisdom of her leaders." he toasts.

Turning back to Eftil he looks at his noctal drinking companion. "How is it that you are here Eftil? I received the notice from Mr. Winthop, the senior partner, while I was still at work at Boward's Imports. We had an incoming shipment of wines and spirits coming in that I had to turn over to an assistant so I could make it in time."


Male Human (Noctal bloodline) Fighter (Polearm Master) 1
Evengi Fasseti wrote:
"Eftil, good to see a familiar face, I do say. Though I certainly never expected to see you in a place such as this. I would have expected you to turn down a summons to such a public place."

Eftil nods. "Good to see you, Evengi."

Evengi wrote:
Turning back to Eftil he looks at his noctal drinking companion. "How is it that you are here Eftil? I received the notice from Mr. Winthop, the senior partner, while I was still at work at Boward's Imports. We had an incoming shipment of wines and spirits coming in that I had to turn over to an assistant so I could make it in time."

"Lantern--the hunter friend of mine--he wanted me to make an appearance. Jobe must've heard I knew how to use a spear." Eftil clears his throat again. "Very freedom-loving company we're sharing."


Evengi's face is like an ivory mask for the barest of seconds, then he sips his wine. "We all love freedom Eftil. Otherwise we wouldn't be here today."


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

"Is that why we are here? Doubtful. But we shall see soon."

Cheliax

Dude Human Student, 5th lvl

Pravus nods at Arry.

"Indeed young man! You are a wise one indeed. But what happens if my pants are puffy because I've already eaten too many sweets? Have you thought of that? Ah, but you'll catch me in my lie soon enough, no sir, the eating of sweets will make one big and fat, and lazy as well! That is why it is best to continue to be active, and eat other things, like fish and parsnips! And the puffy pants are all the rage with, you know, street trash. Do you like them?"

At Evengi's words, Pravus lept from his chair.

"Ha! My meeting isn't cancelled then! I am most likely your buyer sir! But I suppose our people are already working out the details. Also, yes, we must all be gathered because we have all worked against the nasty Khallan. Why, Jobe himself helped to save my friends from the chopping block! Shall I tell you the tale? It is full of swordplay and adventure! Truly, a happy piece history in his daring rescue!"

Pravus had already grabbed a butter knife and plate in his attempts at amateur swordplay, and seemed quite enthusiastic about the whole deal.


Sister Milena Teg wrote:
Milena blushes violently: "Now I've done it! So preoccupied I can't see what's in front of me... Will you pardon my absent-mindedness dear?"

"It happens sometimes because I'm a twin. You're pardoned." He says, not as angry now that the pretty lady had apologized. Just don't do it again, please. My name is Arawn, pleased to meet you."

Goblins Eighty-Five wrote:

Pravus nods at Arry.

"Indeed young man! You are a wise one indeed. But what happens if my pants are puffy because I've already eaten too many sweets? Have you thought of that? Ah, but you'll catch me in my lie soon enough, no sir, the eating of sweets will make one big and fat, and lazy as well! That is why it is best to continue to be active, and eat other things, like fish and parsnips! And the puffy pants are all the rage with, you know, street trash. Do you like them?"

"I'm not street trash if that's what you mean." Arry replies, he face expressionless. "I do like them though. The look like they could be very comfortable."

He watches the 'swordplay' the Knight of the Buffet Table is showing off and carefully hides a smile. He'd imitated sword fighters before, but he was sure[ii] he hadn't looked that silly.[/i]


Male Unblooded Hound Master Strategist 1
Evengi Fasseti wrote:


Seeing that he is being watched by not a few of the other guests, he bows slightly, then raises his glass, "To Corellia, the strength of her arms, and the wisdom of her leaders." he toasts.

Rodrik raises a toast with Evengi.

"To Corellia!"
He strolls over to where Evengi and Eftil are speaking. He offers his hand to both in turn.
"I am Rodrik von Nassau, I imagine you are both also acquaintances of Jobe? I worked with him back when this whole movement was just getting started, back when a man could be killed by no more than a rumour," he gestures towards Evengi, "You don't speak with an accent, are you from around these parts?"


Evengi shakes Rodrik's hand. "Evengi of Boward's Imports." he says with gusto, as if he were advertizing for the company. He continues in a slightly more subdued voice,"I am not aquainted with a Mr. Jobe, sir. I was instructed by Mr. Winthrop to attend. He said that I was to go and represent the merchant class or some such. I would hazard a guess that Mr. Jobe knows one or more of the partners at Boward's."

"von Nassau is a very interesting appellation. Is it a familial name, or title or merely represent the town that you are from?"


Female Cinder Sorcerer
Vandrake Tyrantrex wrote:


He looks at the young red-headed girl, "It is a fine meal set before us. It is enough to make the mouth tingle with anticipation."

"Well, I prefer the actual eating to the anticipation. Mr. Jobe promised the food would be worth the trip, and I have to admit he didn't disappoint," she agreed, amiably, being careful not to take sides in the adults' strange disagreements.

Watching Pravus pretend to swordfight, she couldn't quite resist the temptation to assist the performance and soon Pravus was facing an 'opponent' made of glowing light.

Using dancing lights to create a glowing humanoid figure to faux fence with Pravus.


Male Unblooded Hound Master Strategist 1
Evengi Fasseti wrote:
"von Nassau is a very interesting appellation. Is it a familial name, or title or merely represent the town that you are from?"

"I'm told it's from the village my ancestors came from. This is ages ago though, so it's more synonymous with my family than anything. A source of pride along my line, although for reasons which are perhaps not looked highly upon in these parts. You see, my family has a long, distinguished military lineage. I myself came over with the first crusade, although you'll find no cause to doubt my devotion to Corail. I imagine Jobe's called me for my Nethysian expertise, I've dealt with them before and have a fairly good grasp of the tongue." He takes a sip of water before continuing, "I'm familiar with Boward's Imports I think... In Lord's Landing, yes?"


Milena smiles as she watches the play, still, her slow movement bring her to a place from which she can see everyone, and the door. What's going on..?


Evengi smiles, "I am happy that you have heard of us, of course we are the finest purveyors of fine imports here in Corilia and especially here in Lord's Landing. Do you keep a house here in town? If so we just brought in a shipment of silks from Xoltia that would make some impressive furnishings. I of course would be happy to show them to you."


Arry laughs as he watches the glowing man fight the horned, remebering how this spell of Lysi's had caused one of their teacher's to squeal. We walks around and gets a plate, putting a few slices of different meats on it and eating while he starts watching the fight again.


Male Tiefling (Devil-spawn) [Native Outsider] Inquisitor of Asmodeus (Infiltrator)

Vandrake watches Milena fascinated with her peculiar behavior. She does not seem to respond to his apology and has placed herself in a wary vantage point. He draws his finger across his cheek, studies her for a moment, then looks back at little Lysi. "Yes. Eating is better than anticipation." Vandrake requests another wine from a servant and begins to pace the room again. His impatience is obvious.


Male Unblooded Hound Master Strategist 1

"I do have a small apartment, yes, but I'm afraid I've just been living off some savings for the past little while, not enough money to be spending any on silk, no matter how fine... I'm curious though. How long have you been with the company? Did you operate under the old regime as well?"


Male Cinder Bloodline Noble

Pravus pretends to be a stupid Khallan solider, praying to his god for guidance, and wondering why he has been abandoned as he takes hit after hit from the light made humanoid, dying a pathetic and miserable death. Pravus makes the whole scene amusing, and in swoop attempts to mock the Khallan culture and faith in a death speech, with just enough lines to entertain both the children and adults.

Perform: Acting1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

1 to 50 of 468 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Khallan Civil War (IC Thread) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.