Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Island of Fey

Game Master Nexumis

A new Island has been discovered south west of the Continent of Garund! The Pathfinder Society is looking for a small team, 3-6 members, to subcontract out to go investigate this Island and possibly begin colonizing it. Although not


201 to 250 of 532 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

Jacen ignored the pirate captain's taunts and pulled the makings of another bomb from various pouches. He held the smoking flask in his hand for a moment, gauging his shot,then hurled it straight at the taunting captain's head.

Round 4:

Move to E7 an throw acid bomb at Cap'n (E1) 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 vs touch AC
damage 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (2, 1) + 6 = 9, splash of 8 dmg


Undine / Lvl. 4 Watersinger HP:17/41 AC::19/16/13 Fort:+3 Refl: +7 Will:+6 CMD:18

Letting his pillar of water fall onto the dead archer, it will stay there for another round before it would return to it's normal state, and flow overboard.... BUT....

Jakiim realizes that there are enemies alot closer that he needs to worry about. He quickly changes his game plan, letting the pillar return to it's natural state. He begins singing a new song:

Undine:
Oh, my water, through which I swim,
Flow so sweet, begin to spin,
Form an Orb, that I may then,
Entangle my enemies within..

As Jakiim sings, he rolls his arms in a shere-like pattern in front of him, water coming from his fingertips begins to spin rapidly, becoming larger in size. It spins into a 10' Aqueous Orb and forms itself around the Magus pirate left of the Captain. The orb rolls right through the Captain, and stops at the Magus Pirate on the other side of him.

Actions::
Stop Watersong: The Pillar will remain in place for 1 more round.
Cast Aqueous Orb: M2, CP, M1 all take 2d6 ⇒ (5, 4) = 9 Non-Lethal Damage. Reflex DC 15 Negates Damage. Anyone that takes damage, make another Reflex save. If failed, they become trapped inside the Orb and are Entangled, and have Cover to outside attacks. Anyone trapped takes an additional 2d6 points of Non-Lethal damage at the beginning of each turn they remain trapped, and may attempt another Reflex save to get themselves free from the Orb, placing them at a random square outside of it.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

Silent image apparently requires concentration to maintain, so I can move...

Sverinn will look for cover from the archer and hunker down next to a mast.


gnome fighter 1/ oracle 3 ~ hp34/34 ~ AC18 tch14 ff15 ~ CMB+3 CMD16 ~ Fort+5 Ref+4 Will+4

Miggen grips his bow and fires a shot at one of the casting pirates, (M2) then backs up onto the ship.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
crit confirm: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
if crit confirm +: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

crunch:

AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15
hp 34/34
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +4
Effects: deadly aim -1/+2
std action: fire shortbow, move action:move to (E,8)


retired

Miggen, shortbows only threaten a critical on a 20 for x3 damage, right? I thought crossbows have the 19-20/x2 - or am I mixing them up again?


your correct ekembe, bows are 20 x3, cross bows are 19-20 x2


Gornack, Karg and Quinn all finish packing the powder into the cannons, Quinn and Gonack struggle lifting the heavy ball into the iron tube, but get the job done of course, Karg on fhe other hand lifts his similarly to a bowling ball.

I shall wait on Rowann till 930, then i begin the wrath ofthe island dm mwahaha ;)


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Rowan growls in frustration and lashes out again at the chainmail clad orc.

claw, claw, bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 201d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 plus grab
claw, claw, bite damage: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 total 23
grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24 vs. Orc's CMD

Leopard Form:

Senses: low-light vision, scent
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC: 14, t12, ff12 (+2 Dex, +2 NA)
F7/R4/W10(*12 vs. fear)
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Speed: 30 ft., climb 20ft.
Melee: bite +7(*8) (1d6+4 plus grab), 2 claws +7(*8) (1d3+4)
Special Attacks: rake (2 claws +7(*8) (1d3+4)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
STR: 16, DEX 14
CMB +7(*8) (+11(*12) grapple); CMD 18 (22 vs. trip)
Skills: Acrobatics +2, Climb +15, Stealth +2(+7 in tall grass), Swim +7

Buff bonuses are accompanied by a *

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Otiven glances to the left of him to see a leopard mauling the mail clad orc next to him. He spurs on speedy who charges at the captain

Charge+Haste/Bless/Enlarge: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 8) + 10 = 25

Is speedy allowed to make his attacks too? He has pounce and can claw/claw/bite


Sverinn keeps her illusion concentration, hoping to fool the pirates if they decide to cross the bridge but takes cover from the archer behind the ships thick center mast. . The observant sorcerer is also able to tell the three spell casting pirates all cast shock shield, a Magi spell.

Ekembe feels the haste effects beginning to wear off, so he quickly fires two more arrows into the last standing archer, both hitting their mark, dropping the man to one knee for a brief moment. Although he isnt done yet, he stands, arrow knocked and ready to fire. A2takes 18 dam

Otiven, revels in the rage within, makes two hasted, and deadly, jabs with his lance from atop Speedy, both making large holes in the orcs armor and chest. A dark green liquid begins oozing from its wounds. Believing the orc should fall, Otiven spurs Speedy to charge the captain, but as the two charge off Speedy feels the wind off the axe rushing past his leg, the armored orc is tougher than Otiven thought and able to take a swing as they ran off but wasn't able to catch the speedy Speedy. 28 dam to O1

Hearing the taunts of the Magus Captain, Jacen lets the fade from his ears, instead he answers with a geniusly made bomb! Falling right onto the captains head and splashing his unsuspecting magi beside him. Ye twerp! Half excuse fer half a man! Yell pay fer tat!! cap takes 9, M1&2 take 8 dm

dices:

o1aoo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Jakim stops his water pillar song and begins a new one, this one morepoetic and complete. A flawless sound of fluid motion, much like the sphere of water that forms from his fingertips into a sphere large enough to fit several human sized creatures. Which is exactly what it begins to do, but these three pirates are alittle more than ordinary sea pirates. These are arcane gifted Magi, and all are able to avoid the aqueous orb.

However, Miggen may be a bit more gifted as hes able to pierce one of the Magi with an arrow from his little quiver, his aim true to the pirates chest causing decent damage for such a little arrow. 3 dam to m2

Rowann, the feline, strikes yet again, this time with a full array of devastating natural attacks. His claws find the exact holes opened by Otivens lance and the orc drops under the pain and weight of Rowann leopard form. Unconsciousfrom the deadly claws, tearing out the orcs throat proves simple enough with a bite and rip motion to make sure its never breathing again. O1 is dead

When Speedy makes his way to he captain at full speed and tears at the Magus face, its a total surprise to the captain that the animal ever made it through the shock shield to begin with. Nice rolls! Cap takes 25 dam

Delisar watches everything carefully as the battle unfolds, after he sees the archer and orc fall a smile creeps to his lips. Once Otiven and Speedy begin their assualt on the captain, a grin forms just as quickly. He points to the enraged summoner and casts true strike. Ensuring a deadly attack on the captain should Otiven strike again next round, which the calculating wizard believes will happen.

dices:

rcp: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 m1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 m2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


With the archers and his two half-orcs down, Captain Corasun raisez his scimitar, Dez! Gwanai! Surround the beast rider! Kreck I need ye out herr ye godly oaf!

And without hesitation both magi next to Corasun, Dez and Gwanai, both step to ethier side of Otiven.
Dez, the one on Otivens left, runs his hand up his blade as he pulls back, twirling around he chants a simple incantation. The blades gains a cool blue gloss right before it entera Otivens skin, the cold metal cuts through flesh the the pain erupts as the wound begins to burn from the inside. take 7normal, 4 cold and 13 fire damage

The one on the right side, Gwanai, steps forward as well. Doing the mirrored movements of what looks to be his brother, but his target is Speedy. Speedy sees and
feels the same cold metal enter his flesh, but the wound instead sends a electric shock through his body, damaging him badly. speedy takes 10 normal, 1 cold and 10 shock damage

Staring Otiven right in his eyes Corasun says Never fight alone lad, neva. He murmured a different incantation, also running his hand up his blade. Corasun swings and cuts Otivens chest wide open, the wound and blade both hot as hells fires when it crosses his bones after slicing through flesh and muscle. The captain spins once more, his free hnd now fillex with a swirling ball of energy, which he thrusts forth into the newly open wounds, pure force knocks Otivenin his chest. Enough to knock him and speedy back 15 feet, nearly toppling over Rowann. Otiven takes 9 normal, 4 fire and 14 force damage, and both of you are knocked back 15 ft (10 if your large)

Out of the cabin emerges another halforc. This one less armored and wearing a symbol around his neck attached to a silver chain, he clasps his hands together in prayer as he makes his way to Corasun, jus behind Dez. Laying a hand on the captain hes enveloped in a white energy cor a brief moment.

dices:

Da: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 1d6 ⇒ 4 bh: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 1, 3) = 13
Ga: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 1d6 ⇒ 1 sg: 5d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 6, 6, 2) = 19
ca: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 1d6 ⇒ 4 tfp: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 fpd: 6d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 2, 3, 1) = 14
clw: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

the other 3 pirates will act during your next turn.

status:

Orc cleric: 0 dam
Dez: 0 dam
Gwanai:6 dam
Corasun: 25 dam
p1-3: 0 dam
Archer & armored half orcs: dead or unconscious


retired

Did those magi all cast defensively? If not they'd provoke AoO's from Otiven & Speedy. If they did and failed their check, the spell would fizzle

Seeing Otiven harried on all sides, Ekembe looses an arrow toward the captain.

+1 Composite (+2 Str) Darkwood Longbow (bless, favored enemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28for: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Status:

HP: 38/38
AC: 16 (14 T / 13 FF)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +7/+9/+5
Warded: Sverinn
Healing Hex used on today: none
Hero Points Used: 1/3
Prepared Cantrips (3): guidance, light, touch of fatigue
Prepared 1st Level Spells (2+1): enlarge person [ ], mage armor [ ], ray of enfeeblement [X]

Ongoing Effects
bless: 1/5 minutes, 5/10 rounds


in light of a messages, Delisar cant cast true strike on Otiven, SO, below is Delisars new move

Delisar notes the shock shields, magi, dangerous to fight 3 on 1 Otiven... he thinks as the tiefling murmurs the intermediate incantation, then hoisting Venser into the air. The raven flys qucikly to Otivens shoulder making the summoner glow with a golden outline just briefly.

ret conning a bit. Otiven would take all but 10 dam from the previous post. Yes your right Ekembe, Otiven does get his aoo, but only one against Dez as Otiven doesn't have CRand Dez attacked first, and sorry Jacen I totally forgot to add in your damage in the total oops! Map will be up shortly im finishing it now


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

I don't see the total for the Captain's or the magi's damage taking into account the acid bomb damage from last round. Also, at the beginning of Jacen's turn this round, the captain takes another 1d6 ⇒ 2 acid damage.

I need to see a map for my next round's actions, as the bomb will be very pre-cise!


heres the map,

Otiven, make your AoO before anything in your next post, and remember 10 shock damage is negated for the next 10 mins, on every attack. So you took 10 less than was rolled.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

I guess this would be after Otiven's AoO, after the cleric heals the captain.

Seeing the battle take a turn for the worse, Sverinn stops concentrating on her image, and casts another spell.

"So much for a defensive fight at the bottleneck..." with a gesture of a swirling hand, Sverinn causes a pit to open up beneath the feet of the pirates. The pit fills squares d1,d2,e1,e2. In addition, any creature in squares c1-c3,d3,e3,f1-f3 must save or fall in, creatures ending their turn in these squares must save or fall in.

Create Pit:
10'/10'/20'; Reflex DC 18 to avoid falling in, DC 16 edge squares; 2d6 falling damage, DC 25 climb check; creatures pushed in fail save; duration 6 rounds (d)


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Rowan gives the dead half-orc a shake, looking for all the world like an oversized house cat worrying a rat, then takes a 5' step and lays into the Magus named Dez.

bite, grab, claw, claw : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 221d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 311d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
bite, claw, claw damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 81d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

confirm claw crit: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
crit damage: 1d3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Assuming that a 31 beats the magi's CMD, he is now grappled

Grappled:
Grappled

A grappled creature is restrained by a creature, trap, or effect. Grappled creatures cannot move and take a –4 penalty to Dexterity. A grappled creature takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and combat maneuver checks, except those made to grapple or escape a grapple. In addition, grappled creatures can take no action that requires two hands to perform. A grappled character who attempts to cast a spell or use a spell-like ability must make a concentration check (DC 10 + grappler's CMB + spell level), or lose the spell. Grappled creatures cannot make attacks of opportunity.

A grappled creature cannot use Stealth to hide from the creature grappling it, even if a special ability, such as hide in plain sight, would normally allow it to do so. If a grappled creature becomes invisible, through a spell or other ability, it gains a +2 circumstance bonus on its CMD to avoid being grappled, but receives no other benefit.

if he wants to cast a spell, the DC of the concentration check is 22+spell level. Rowan also receives a +5 to CMB (total 17) and CMD (total 23) versus the magus as the controller of the grapple.

Leopard Form:

Senses: low-light vision, scent
--------------------
DEFENSE
--------------------
AC: 14, t12, ff12 (+2 Dex, +2 NA)
F7/R4/W10(*12 vs. fear)
--------------------
OFFENSE
--------------------
Speed: 30 ft., climb 20ft.
Melee: bite +7(*8) (1d6+4 plus grab), 2 claws +7(*8) (1d3+4)
Special Attacks: rake (2 claws +7(*8) (1d3+4)
--------------------
STATISTICS
--------------------
STR: 16, DEX 14
CMB +7(*8) (+11(*12) grapple); CMD 18 (22 vs. trip)
Skills: Acrobatics +2, Climb +15, Stealth +2(+7 in tall grass), Swim +7
Buff bonuses are accompanied by a *


Undine / Lvl. 4 Watersinger HP:17/41 AC::19/16/13 Fort:+3 Refl: +7 Will:+6 CMD:18

Seeing the pirates advancing on him, Jakiim pulls his ranseur from his waist and lashes out at the pirate nearest to him. (P3)
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 to hit P3
When his ranseur does not strike true, Jakiim takes a 5' step, to C,5 and jumps ship!

Jakiim's Aqueous Orb rolls straight along the 1st row to B,1 then heads south to B,2..
Captain Corasun, Kreck, and Pirates 1 & 2 all need to make Reflex saves, DC 15 negates 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8 Non-Lethal Damage... If failed.... you know the drill.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

Egads, what a mess.

Okay, so Jakiim's Aquous Orb started (10'x10') started by engulfing the four squares of c1-d2?,

Quote:
It spins into a 10' Aqueous Orb and forms itself around the Magus pirate left of the Captain. The orb rolls right through the Captain, and stops at the Magus Pirate on the other side of him.

Then rolls to end at f1-g2?

Sverinn then drops a pit at d1-e2. With dangerous terrain around it.

Rowan then moves to f3? to attack DZ? Which places Rowan in one of those dangerous squares.

Then Jakiim's Aqueous Orb over the pit? from c1-d2 to b1-c2, and moves it to b3-c4?

First the mobs need to make saves to avoid falling in the pit, then Rowan needs to save to avoid falling in the pit. Can the ball of water go over the pit? or fall in? falling in should be fun if there are still mobs at the bottom, unless Rowan is also at the bottom.


I know I didnt, but I dont think Jakim understands his orb takes up 4 squares, moving the 30' he described he engulfs every enemy on the ship! I would assume only 1 save per time the orb touches them, not one for front half and another, if they save, for the 2nd half. Rowann will need to roll his save vs falling, an if he falls then anyone in the pit gets a -5 circumstance bonus to save vs the orb, since it will fill the pit and the climb out is not an easy jump.

@Rowann, Ill be posting tonight, about 9-10 pm any save or AoO that hasnt been made by then, Ill make the rolls myself. Remember Rowann you can use a hero point, +8 before the roll and +4 after, for any save or roll in the game ;)


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Crap, I misread the map. I thought your pit was B1-C2 Sverinn, because of the "pirates" reference. I'll do the reflex save.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Nice, made it, by the skin of my teeth, no less.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

AoO: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Damage: 1d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

So how much damage am I taking all together? I got lost while reading

Mounted Combat to avoid hit on Speedy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


Undine / Lvl. 4 Watersinger HP:17/41 AC::19/16/13 Fort:+3 Refl: +7 Will:+6 CMD:18

Jakiim's Aqueous Orb will not be able to make it out of the pit once it enters, can only roll over 10' high obstacles... So it will roll into the pit, and churn there for this round, hopefully getting the enemies inside pretty wet, and pretty well damaged.


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Shouldn't Speedy get an AoO too?


since Otiven has posted his AoO and Sverrin her 'waited' action, Ill go ahead and dm post those with the 3 reg pirates actions. Svreinn you will act last this round, but if you dnt post you take no action or Ill NPC if I feel its necessary. This is because last round you posted you only took cover & moved while observing the spells cast. @ Otiven, total you take 41 dam, speedy takes 21

Otiven catches Dez during his attck in the sidw with his lance, 17 dam to Dez
meanwhile Sverinn takes advantage of the confusion in Otiven and Speedy being.blasted across th ship, she opens on of her pits again, creating a magical space within the ship to trap its main crew. Everyone but Gwanai falls into the pit as it opens up, the pirates lining the left side of the ship watches what happens, until p3 lashes out with his morning star at Jakim. He miss the undine by miles, P1 moves next to the Undine as well, but swinging the air around Jakim as well. But, Jakims luck runs out when a bolt slams ito his arm from p2s crossbow with very percise aim. Jakim takes 6damage
Dez, Kreck and Corasun all take 9 fall damage

dices:

cr: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 Dr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Gr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 kr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13 fall: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 5) = 9 p3atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13 p3dam: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 p2atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 p2dam: 1d6 ⇒ 6 p1atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 p1dam: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 p2crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 p2critd: 1d6 ⇒ 2

stats:

Dez:35 dam
Gwanai:9 dam
Corasun:43 dam
Kreck: 9 dam

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

41 damage would kill me as it stands. So i blow 2 hero points to cheat death. You get to decide how that plays out GM.


well vote on this inti thing in ooc thread
The wittu Sverinn opens up fhe ships magic pit, causing all but Gwanai in the area to fall in, the youngest Magi leaps.out of the way landimg in front of Jakim. The undine trys to get a quick jab with his ransure, but the nimble Magus proves the quicker of fhe two.
As our Summoner gets sliced, diced, burned, cooked, frozen and finally served across the ship Otiven falls unconscious and Speedy cant keep him upright so he tumbles over the ships rail and into the ocean below. Will he ever be seen again?

Jacen shows a worries look watching his new friend fall to his death, but that doesnt stop the halfling from putting together another bomb, and tossing it into the pit, where its got no choice but to wreak acidic havoc. Krek 13 dam, Dez 6, Corasun:8

Ekembe also is in discomfort watching his friend get tossed into the sea, and without the captain to fire at, he chooses the remaining Magus, who also had part in Otivens death. The arrow whistles theough the air and finds its new home within the shoulder of Gwanai. gwa takes 9damage

stats so far:

Corasun:51 dam
Dez: 41 dam
Kreck:22 dam
Gwanai:18 dam

dices:

who?: 1d4 ⇒ 2 1=C, 2=K, 3=D 4=floor
jba: 1d21 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23 jbd: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 3) + 6 = 13
Jkaoo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Rowann watches helplessly as Speedy and Otiven are tossed over board, the morally peaceful druid now seeks revenge, glaring at the only Magus im sight he leaps at Gwanai his claws move like lighting but as he moves his head close to latch on with his powerful jaws Gwanai is able to swiftly and precisely jab his shocking burst scimitar into Rowanns ribcage, sending a massive wave of electricity through the leopard.

Then exploding in a bright yellow light engulfing Rowann and Gwanai in an electric orb for a brief second. Although he takes critical damage hes still able to latch onto Gwanais neck and drag him to the ground, effectively grappling the Magus.
more good rolls ;) Gwanai takes 27 damage and is grappling, Rowann takes
11 normal and 10 shock damage and is grappling

Jakim takes a jab at the pirate that attacked him but wasnt able to connect this time either, so not being able to keep up with everything thats going on he sends his Aquaeos Sphere to do his work, sending if into Sverinns pit fo hopefully drown the Magi and cleric within. Then the undine simply steps off the edge of the ship, not even the lightest splash is audible as he enters the water. since fhe sphere takes up the pit, i think adding half the climb dc to escape the pit is fair. If they make the save they are hanging on the ledge so DC is 27

All three within the pit are engulfed by Jakims sphere, amd all three are now "under" water holding their breath. Krec, Corasun and Dez take 8 dam

Miggen is nearly broken down, the bleached gnome has NEVER seen anything like this his entire life. Keep going Rowann! I promise I wont let you die today! As he speaks he makes his way Cross the bridge to fulfill his promise and puts both his hands on the leopards backside praying all the while for those nasty electricity wounds to heal Rowan is healed by 16hp

dices:

gaoo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26 aoodam: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 sb: 1d6 ⇒ 5cc: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 cd: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 sbc: 1d10 ⇒ 5 mclw: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 +4 for attempting to fulfill promise
Cr: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22 dr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 kr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23 cr2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 dr2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17`kr2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Falling asleep typing guys, I started at 1030pm here. Ill finish up in the am. Post rnd 7 turns if you want to, Rowann and Gwanai are grappled at E,4. Miggen/Jacen/Delisar if you post before I do again and wish to ret-con, pm me or text me first plz 859-628-7587


Delisar moves to the ships railing hoping to see Otiven or Speedy, but they already been pulled under. In his frustration he loads and fires another crossbow bolt. Firing at the other bolt flinger in the battle of explorers, the wizarss mundane aim is true, right to the stomach of P3,8 dam

Just after Delisar gives up looking a bright light shines from the bottom of the ocean
forming a ray of heavnly light as one also descends crom the sky to meet it. Within the light rises the cut up Otiven and Speedy, comkng from the heavens is a beautiful woman with silver hair, a ,golden ring hovering above her head, clothes in the whitest gown any of you have ever laid eyes upon. As the mangled duo meet with the Angel just above ship level her arms rise and fall, sway back and forth to the rhythm of an unknown beat and she begins a most pleasing melody.

Thalas feramîno, sæla élendoro.
Cesqueam feramîno, verris lænerruo.
Thalas ollava-Jaduskæ,Ootiven Seraah
Nesey Særukkala, Vyabykülæ Aeona Fehraah!

As she ends the song time seems to come to a complete stop. Otiven and Speedy and levitated to the back half of the ship, behind Gornack and Quinn. Whos face are fixed in awe, while all the damages of the ship are now gone as well. Otiven and Speedy, while not unscathed, are not bleeding or have any open wounds at all. A few bruises and a major scar across both their hearts are seen. Everyone else who was wounded feels a bit better as well. After setting the two safely on the deck the angel says a few modee words and the rises back to the heavens above,

War is not the answer, never again will I come to your rescue my children

Every is cured by half their current damage, ie: if you have take 20 damage, your cured by 10`

dices:

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 cbd: 1d8 ⇒ 8


retired

Round 7

Shaking his head at the woman's appearance, Ekembe hurries across the vessel to Otiven's side and lays a hand upon the wounded man's shoulder.

Healing Hex: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Status:

HP: 38/38
AC: 16 (14 T / 13 FF)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +7/+9/+5
Warded: Sverinn
Healing Hex used on today: Otiven
Hero Points Used: 1/3

Prepared Cantrips (3): guidance, light, touch of fatigue
Prepared 1st Level Spells (2+1): enlarge person [ ], mage armor [ ], ray of enfeeblement [ ]

Ongoing Effects
bless: 1/5 minutes 6/10 rounds


heres the map, it includes Ekembes move to heal Otiven.

Suddenly a loud laugh is heard, Tis no WAR! Only punishment for invading our waters! screams Gwanai from under Rowanns leopard form. The magus uses the distraction to wiggle out from under the druid Escap Artist 18 vs CMD18 and then the Magus holds his scimitar just above his head in defense while casting a spell cast defensivly 21 vs dc 17. Rowann unable to seize an opportunity to attack, allows himself to be engulfed within a black mist spraying from Gwanais hand, and feels his strength wither away every moment he stays within. ref save dc 15 fkr half, or take 8 str damage

Kreck, Corasun and Dez all three are still stuck within the water sphere inside the pit, and all three are beginning to lose ability to hold breath for much longer. rnd 2.5 for sphere, rnd 1.5 for pit, all take 9 NL dam

The other three pirates are not distracted by the angel, if they were they might lose precious body parts due to punishment from Dez lr Corasun. So, the two morning star wielding, toothlesz pirates move to swing at Rowann simultaneously, both bashing his head with their spiked balls. together p1&3 hit rowann for 12 dam

While the last, p2, pirate fires his crossbow at the other crossbower, Delisar, and although his aim is true, the bolt cant penetrate the wizards magez armor.

Meanwhile, as most have not cared nor noticed, the fire Jacen started is still raging and spreading, now almost taking up the right half of the enemies ship. Not long before it begins burning down the into the cabins below top deck.

stats end rnd 6:

Corasun: 35 dam
Dez: 30 dam
Gwanai: 28 dam
Kreck: 21 dam
P1: none
P2: 4 dam
P3: 5 dam

dices:

EAG: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18condef: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 rt: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28 str: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 cr: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 kr: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 dr: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 asdam: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9 p1atk: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19 p1d: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 p2atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 p2d: 1d8 ⇒ 7 p3atk: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 p2d: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

round 7

P1 ended on a slop and needs to make a reflex save DC 16 or fall in.

Sverinn checks for the location of the other ship, is it still standing off?

Sverinn casts a spell to make things even more fun for the pirates, greasing the deck under their feet.

Grease:
B2-C3; Reflex DC 17 or fall prone (would pirate P1, slide into the pit?) terrain is difficult, Acrobatics DC 10 to move at half speed, failure means no movement, fail by 5 and fall prone.


Undine / Lvl. 4 Watersinger HP:17/41 AC::19/16/13 Fort:+3 Refl: +7 Will:+6 CMD:18

Jakiim swims to the other ship, the one his teammates came in on, and performs his Watersong again, singing Aaaaayyyyy OhAyOhAyOhAyOh! Aaaaayyyyy OhAyOhAyOhAyOh! This makes the water to rise up underneath of him as before, only this time bringing him up onto the opposite ship. (C,8)

Once on the deck safely, Jakiim commands his pillar of water to strike out at the Magus Pirate Gwanai. Yet again, his Waterstrike fails him, as the pillar of water slams into the side of the ship instead of it's intended target...

To Hit Gwanai: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

If P1 falls in, he must make yet another reflex save or 2, for damage from the Aqueous Orb, and another for Entanglement... Damage is 2d6 for the Orb.


he passed his reflex to fall in the pit, as for grease, ya if he fails and falls prone, id say he falls in, maybe a reflex dc 12 to grab the ledge, ill do a bit of reading up/thinking nd decide by my post tmw morning


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

On the start of Jacen's turn, the primary target of his last bomb takes another 1d6 ⇒ 2 acid damage.

Searching his pockets for more components, Jacen felt a little downhearted at the few vials of bomb-making materials he had left. If they were to engage the other ship, perhaps he should save a few. Instead, he grabbed another flask of alchemist fire and took aim. He lobbed the flask over the heads of the others to land in the middle of the group of enemies in that tight knot.

Spoiler:

5' to E6.
Throw alch fire at P2 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 vs touch AC
with 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 fire damage going to P2, and 6 fire damage to P3, P1, and G (SWM feat)


Ok, I gotta post now guys, so everyone post for rnd 8 now, Ill npc the ones who didnt post this round


retired

Round 8
Ekembe nods toward Otiven, then turns his attention back toward their foes on the adjacent vessel. "The shining woman knows not of what she speaks. All of life is war. A constant war. A war to survive." On the final word, he looses an arrow for one of the pirates beating on Rowan (P2).

+1 Composite (+2 Str) Darkwood Longbow (bless, favored enemy): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13for: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Status:

HP: 38/38
AC: 16 (14 T / 13 FF)
CMD: 18
F/R/W: +7/+9/+5
Warded: Sverinn
Healing Hex used on today: Otiven
Hero Points Used: 1/3

Prepared Cantrips (3): guidance, light, touch of fatigue
Prepared 1st Level Spells (2+1): enlarge person [ ], mage armor [ ], ray of enfeeblement [ ]

-Ongoing Effects-
bless: 1/5 minutes; 7/10 rounds


With Otiven and Speedy back in fighting condition, Ekembe wants to be sure so he runs over and heals Otiven further. Otiven in turn nods and thanks the man, and with lance in hand he jumps onto speedy and heads back over to the other ship, readying himself for a charge after Sverinns pit is dispersed.

Sverinn moves away from her cover tp the edge of the ship so she can cast grease under the feet of the pirates attackimg Rowann. All three of them slip fall onto their bellys, except p1, who slips down the slope into the pit. Arms flailing about he tosses his morningstar overboard, misses the ledge and gets trapped in Jakims aquaos orb churning inside the pit. p1,Dez,Kreck and Corasun take 10.NL dam

@Sverinn:
you had to move forward to cast the spell, greass has a rangs of 25'+5' every 2 lvls, making yours 35'. I have you placed at D,8

Jakim begins singing his water pillar song again, rising out next to the party's ship this time. Stepping off he sends his pillar to strike Gwanai but hits the foes ship instead.

Jacen, deciding he should save bombs, tosses a flask of alchemists fire at the two pirates lying in the grease. Successfully busting the flask on p2s head the fire slashes onto Gwanai ad p3 as well as igniting the grease into another raging fire. How much longer can this ahip last. get outta that fire boys! Wheres Corasun! We gotta get outta here! a voice is heard, the ship behind theirs has gotten much closer and is lowering a bridge to its other side. Providing an escape route for the pirates and Magi.
RL calls, rest of post coming soon. Please post for rnd 8 by tmw morning, rnd 7 as well if you hvent yet, even Otiven, easily takin back the action I posted above

stats:

Corasun:45
Dez: 40
Kreck:31
Gwanai:28
P1:10

[spoiler=dices]
om: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 p1r: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 p2r: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 p3r: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 asd: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Sorry about the delay everybody, here are the revised actions

Round 6
Seeing Otiven take significant damage, while most of the magi fall into Sverinn's pit, Rowan decides that discretion is the better part of valor, and after nearly slipping in himself, he runs back onto Gornack's ship, out of harm's way.

Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 to disbelieve Sverinn's illusory bridge and walk on the real one.

Use a hero point for +4 on the save after the fact.

Once he is back on Gornack's ship, Rowan resume's his human form (standard action.)

Round 7
Rowan sacrifices Soften Earth and Stone to cast Summon Nature's Ally II

Round 8
Rowan's summoned Giant Ant appears next to Gwanai and attacks.

Bite + Grab: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Grapple if Bite Hits: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Sting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

Sting Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 and DC14 fort save or 1d2 strength damage.

Ant Stats:

M Vermin
AC 15, touch 10, flat footed 15
hp 22; f+8, r+0, w+1
immune to mind affecting effects
Sp. 50', climb 20'
CMB +5 (+9 vs. grapple) CMD 15 (23 vs. trip)

While his Summoned Ant attacks, Rowan casts Fog Cloud, concealing the ship from aid.

Fog Cloud covers C,D,E,F,G,H,I, & J 1-2, and reaches 10 feet above the map as well (20ft. radius)

Fog Cloud:

School conjuration (creation); Level druid 2, sorcerer/wizard 2
Casting Time 1 standard action
Components V, S
Range medium (100 ft. + 10 ft. level)
Effect fog spreads in 20-ft. radius
Duration 10 min./level
Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no
A bank of fog billows out from the point you designate. The fog obscures all sight, including darkvision, beyond 5 feet. A creature within 5 feet has concealment (attacks have a 20% miss chance). Creatures farther away have total concealment (50% miss chance, and the attacker can't use sight to locate the target).

A moderate wind (11+ mph) disperses the fog in 4 rounds; a strong wind (21+ mph) disperses the fog in 1 round.

The spell does not function underwater.


Round 6 ret-con.
Gwanai watches the leopard run back to his ship, he relaxes his stance now that all immediate threats are gone. He walks over to D,4, looking at the pit and begins a chant. Grayish streams of smoke flow out of his fingertips and into the pit. The conclusion of the spell is hidden from view, but he turns to face the party with a satisfied look on his face. for simplicity, well say Gawani acted last on rnd 6, so everyones rnd 7 actions are fine

Rowann, bck to human form, begins a complex spell within the safety of his ship. While Delisar nods to the druid and begins to do the same, with only slight differences. summon monster 1; celestial eagle.

Miggen, who never went to heal rowann fieese another arrow. This time at p2. The arrow strikes the prone pirate right in the stomach making him grunt a horrid sound. p2 takes 6 dm

The two pirates try, but fail, to get on their feet, falling back on their backs this time due to the flaming grease. Their burns getting worse aswell 5 dam to both

Surprisingly Corasun is seen levatating ouf of the pit, Do NOT consider this a victory you scallywags! Youve not see the last of the Magi Pirates! he lands next ro Gwanai and turns back to look at the ship behind them, send more help! These, he points to the two on fire, are useless as toads warts! Corasun then turns to walk around the pit. he makes it only to the right side

Gwanai pulls a knotted rope, throwing it down the pit to help Kreck and Dez out, then all three head to the bridge. He leaves p1 inside.
the bridge is at I1, the three magi and kreck are at g3,2,1 corasun is at h3. Three more pirates run across the bridge makinv their way to the 4 column (edge of the ship)
[Spoiler=dices]clc: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 matk: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21 md: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6p2r: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 p3r: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13kclimb: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 dclimb: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Otiven shakes himself off after the crazy events of the last minute or so. He spurs Speedy towards the plank to the other ship.

Ready action attack any enemies that try to cross


ok Otiven, Ive got you at e4, the three new pirates are at f,g,h 4. Also if your going to ready an action make all rolls needed when you ready so it goes smoothly. Because now we have to wait until you post them to know whats going on. Also i forgot about spell craft checks for Gwanais spell.

Spell Craft dc15, Kno.Arcana dc17:

Lvl 3 Magus Dispel Magic targeted at the Aquaeos Sphere

And lastly, as i said in the discussion thread, my Dm recap/story posts will. Be in the early morning, starting as soon as everyone posts round 8... if there nof all up in the morniv ill npc you. Jus to keep things running smoothly, but id rather not npc anyone who hasnt asked me to


gnome fighter 1/ oracle 3 ~ hp34/34 ~ AC18 tch14 ff15 ~ CMB+3 CMD16 ~ Fort+5 Ref+4 Will+4

Miggen fires at the lead of the pirate reinforcements, then backpedals a few steps to allow his allies to fall back. He scans the battle to see who needs assistance.

bow to hit (F,4): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Undine / Lvl. 4 Watersinger HP:17/41 AC::19/16/13 Fort:+3 Refl: +7 Will:+6 CMD:18

Round 8

Jakiim sings loudly, so that all of his allies can hear him:

Undine:

Fear not their fiendish plight,
Warriors of spells and might,
Stronger now, we'll overcome,
Let our foes fall, be done!

Inspire Courage grants all allies a +1 morale bonus on saving throws against charm and fear effects and a +1 competence bonus on attack and weapon damage rolls.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

Round 8

Sverinn shoots any pirate near their escape.

[ooc]Longbow[/b] 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
[ooc]crit confirm[/b] 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

[ooc]Damage[/b] 1d8 ⇒ 4
[ooc]crit damage[/b] 1d8 ⇒ 7
[ooc]crit damage[/b] 1d8 ⇒ 3


Jakim begins the round with an inspiring song to rally the group, hopefully enough to take them out before they escape.

Ekembe fires an arrow at the fallen pirate archer, which luckily pierces through his leg, he makes a horrid scream as the fire licks the new wound, all the pain is too much and he falls silent, his corpse will begin to stink soon.

Rowann finishes his summon spell, a giant ant appears before Gwanais eyes,, surprising the magus with a slow bite, or was it merely a feint? Because the stinger piercing through the shock shield does fair damage. But hes able to hold the poison at bay, this time. they aint given up boss!! He says, Unshearhing his scimitar, his hand flowing down the blade as he strikes outlining it in flames, but the ant is more nimble than expected and dodges the attack. 8dam to gwanai

Rowann himself casts a heavy fog, blocking the view of the top half of the "battle ship" and bottom half of fhe "retreat ship". Blocking all the Magi and Kreck, and fhe ant, from view.

Otiven goes after the pirate closest to him he can see, p4, driving his lance into the mans stomach, pulling out leavinv a golfball sized wound,pour blood. p4 takes 8dam

Miggen fires at P4 as well, his arrow cutting through the mans crude armor and into his chest, but not deep enough to scar his heart p4 takes 5 dam

Sverinn fires another bolt into p4's chest, this one pierceing his heart, her gods be with her this shot. The pirate falls to his knees trying to pull the arrow out. But instead slumps to his face pushing the arrow further through and out his back. p4 unconscious

dices:

gf: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17ga: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13 gd: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11fbg: 1d6 ⇒ 1oa: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26od: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Delisar finished his summons spell as well, conjuring an eagle above the bridge, which flys at next pirate in line, both his talons scratching at the mans head. p5 takes 13 dam

Delisar himself fires a bolt at the same pirate, his aim ture enough bit at the thickest part of armor,dealing only a little damage. 2 dam to p5

P1 finally makes it out the pit, huffing and puffing loudly when he steps onto the ship deck. He looks around for a weapon but doesnt see one due to all the smoke and the fire to his right. P3 trys to stand again, but falls back down, his clothes completely burnt off him now, he still lays, naked, in the fire. p3 takes 8dam

P5 and p6 both swing at Otiven and Speedy, Otivens armor saves him from damage, but Speedy isnt as lucky, but the tough feline still holds strong. speedy takes 4 dam

From inside the fog you hear voices out the way maggot!! Wats wrong, theres plenty over there already!! Dez, get this cursed fog out the way

dices:

ea1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24ea2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 ed1: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7ead2: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6da: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18dd: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2p1c: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21p3r: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11p5a: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12p6a: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14p5d: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8p6d: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4fired: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8 eacc: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7ed: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Mounted combat to avoid hit on Speedy
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Otiven lets out an attack on P5

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

201 to 250 of 532 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Island Of Fey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.