Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Island of Fey

Game Master Nexumis

A new Island has been discovered south west of the Continent of Garund! The Pathfinder Society is looking for a small team, 3-6 members, to subcontract out to go investigate this Island and possibly begin colonizing it. Although not


1 to 50 of 532 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Glittering Village- Day 2

Even before the break of Dawn those who stayed at the Kricket Song Inn last night can hear scrapings and banging noises. Uummpphh'S! and BAH! coming from the first, and smallest, wooden dock. Just south of the Inn Gornack readies a small ship to set sail. The ships crew, (who Gornack mumbles about having paid them to much) consists of 2 stocky yellow haired humans, and a half-orc with green skin and small tusks jutting from the corners of his mouth. All three have brown breeches, white shirts and red bandannas the half-orc has a golden ring hanging from his eyebrow. While to two humans are covered in body tatoos, all down their arms, necks and even both have an odd looking symbol on their faces.

Finish with this, and I'll be back. Getting the team ready to set sail, we leave in two hours!

Gornack makes his way up the steep stair case and into the back door of the Kricket Song Inn. He sets at the same table everyone was gathered at yesterday and waits for the entire group to show.

Yergel, an ale please. Some of that warm bread as well?


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

Jacen slid downstairs with the sun, rising early as was his wont. He thought about making a potion or two, then changed his mind. After all, sometimes he got caught up in his work, and he would hate to miss the ship. He did remember to pick up some extra alchemical supplies, and double pack his alchemy lab in his spare cloak.

"Master gornack, I hope you are well today! Looks to be a good day for travel. I do hope there will be smooth sailing enough for me to make a potion or two to fill the dull dreary time aboard. Ah, innkeep! Bread, butter, and honey if you have it. A pot of ale would go down well, too."


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

Delisar walked down the stairs at dawn, spellbook in hand, Venser at his side.

"Morning everyone. You said two hours before we set sail? Any idea what the weather will be like?" the Tiefling asked the dwarf, "Oh, and innkeep, if you have any hot food, I'll take some, it looks like this could be my last hot meal for a while, unless one of my companions knows how to cook."

With that, the wizard propped open his spellbook, memorizing a few spells that could be useful.


gnome fighter 1/ oracle 3 ~ hp34/34 ~ AC18 tch14 ff15 ~ CMB+3 CMD16 ~ Fort+5 Ref+4 Will+4

Miggen hopped down the steps behind Delisar, packed and ready. "Same for me. Good morning. Good morning. " ... nodding to the crew..
He sits with the gathering group. "Might be a while before a good hot meal yes, but I am certain we will figure something out."


Morning all! I'm surprised to see a few so early, dawn is but a few hours away still, as such I feel the need to wait for the rest of the group. A unique elven lass has decided to join our party last night, shes witty that one. I'm sure everyone will be here soon, please have what ever meal you desire, my coin this time

With that Gornack raises his hand, and sure enough, Yergel doesn't take but a moment to come to the table with food already ordered and ready to fetch some more.

I plan on posting a "DM post" every morning. As far as convo's questions, RP value and other things, I'll post throughout each day most likely. IN combat, It will be pretty much every morning, so all rnds will be due in by say... 8am :) EST. Any questions or ideas/comments just let me know on Discussion thread or in PM.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

"The witty lass would be me." so states the young elf sitting in the corner, a haversack on the table before her with a book half sticking out of it. Another book lies open before her next to a plate with the devastated remains of breakfast scattered across it.

At the mention that another is paying, she quickly motions for another serving. "I'll take a third helping please, I wouldn't want my benefactor to think I didn't appreciate his generosity!"


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Rowan makes his way downstairs, bleary eyed and fumbling. You all rise early! It's too bad, I was enjoying that feather bed. Oh well, a new day comes, best make the most of it. Fresh bread here, a rasher of bacon, and small beer for me, and some fruit if you have it. Citrines, preferably. Rowan eases down to one of the tables and runs his fingers through his hair
Say Gornack, is there anywhere nearby where I can spend some of that advance? I could definitely use some more provisions before we depart. he says between bites of food.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

A gnome walks out from his room in the inn, rubbing his eyes, his sword strapped to his back "Well good mornin' everyone! Ill take whatever you usually serve for breakfast please." Otiven says to innkeeper


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

"Well, if you're paying..." Delisar got up and helped himself to another bowl of oatmeal, eggs and ham, then sat back down next to the elf.

"What book are you reading, if I may so inquire?" he asked the girl, then noticed the arcane writing in it. "Ah, a fellow Wizard! It's good to see another scholared in the arcane arts. Perhaps we should share knowledge at some point."

I currently have Detect Magic, Read Magic, Prestidigitation and Ghost sound memorized for my 0th level spells, Mage Armor and Grease for 1st level and Glitterdust and Burning Gaze for 2nd level.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

"Delisar! How are you doing today? And hello miss! It is nice to see i'm not the only caster on this expedition." The gnome says this before he digs in to his plate of food in front of him, occasionally sliding scraps to the tiger that walks out of his room


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

"Judging from the looks of all of us, Otiven, I believe that we all have at least a little bit of magical ability." Delisar said, feeding some scraps of food to Venser. The small dinosaur yipped in glee as it tore into the meat..


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

Nodding to the others, Sverinn grins at Delisar"Name's Sverinn. I expect that our voyage will present some time for comparing notes on all things arcany. Where did you study?"

How long is the expected boat voyage? Are supplies provided for that voyage? Do we need to track mundane supplies as well?


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

"I'm Delisar, and I was tutlaged in a royal library by the court wizard. I'm in no way noble, I was lucky enough to be studying there- I believe it was on the history of the kingdom- when he took notice of me and started to train me. Sadly, he died a few years back, and the king didn't want a demon," Delisar dripped sarcasm on the last word, "advising the crown on all things wizardly. So he exiled me."

Delisar fell silent, taking a drink of water.


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Rowan nods sagely as Delisar speaks. That's the problem with kings, always exiling this one, or granting lands and titles to that one with no regard for the intrinsic value of things, much less where the exile will live, or the creatures who were on the land before he decided to grant it to someone else, but what can you do, eh? he chews happily on his bacon. Better to avoid the whole mess, I say, especially when there is just so much to see and do out there in the wild world.


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

"Maybe we can swap recipes...I mean, spells. I may not make mine like you make yours, but perhaps there is something to be gleaned?" He eyed Delisar warily, still not quite sure of the tiefling's bent. Some could be irritable, lashing out just to cause others pain, while others could be kind and good-hearted. Much like any other race, I suppose, and the stories be damned!


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

"The addition, and preservation, of knowledge is always a good thing. I would very much be willing to share my spells." Delisar said to the gnome.

Feeling a flash of sudden inspiration, Delisar asked the group, "How would you guys feel about a record of our adventures on this island- an annal of what we did during this venture?"

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

"Ooh, excellent idea Delisar! An epic tale of our journeys to this island, recited by bards for centuries to come!" Otiven is ecstatic about the idea


gnome fighter 1/ oracle 3 ~ hp34/34 ~ AC18 tch14 ff15 ~ CMB+3 CMD16 ~ Fort+5 Ref+4 Will+4

Miggen shrugs "I have nothing against the idea." he mostly watches the group as they converse. Mind racing, thinking about the trip, and what he could be forgetting... ' Maybe I should buy some seeds to get crops started as soon as possible?... and since fresh water won't be a problem then we might as well get barrels and something to use for irrigation... maybe start a bamboo farm if possible, that grows fast and I think it's the right climate... I should know that... Maybe we should bring some chickens'..


retired

Ekembe trundles down the stairs in the morning, his horned helmet tucked under his left arm. "This one has not slept in a bed for many seasons, that was most welcome!" He waves Yergel over and politely asks for some bread again and some chilled juice.

He then turns his attention to the rest of his new companions, "This one is called Ekembe. It is good to meet you all!" He smiles broadly then, deliberately making eye contact with everyone at the table.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

"Ahh hello there Ekembe, Im Otiven. And this is Delisar, and Sverninn, the group wizards, and we have miggen here, then Jacen, and finally Rowan" He motions towards each person as he introduces the entire group


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

Sverinn nods as Otiven introduces her. In an aside to Delisar, "at least that one looks like someone to stand behind."


Awsome intro RP; this is going to be great guys. Sorry for the late start, trust me it won't happen often :)

Gornack reply's to the questions; There is a supply shop right across the dirt path to the left; they will probably have most of what you'd need for our venture to the Island. But food, water and other basics are already packed and ready for us on the ship. Its once we land, the crew is bringing the ship back to the Island with myself. I have these; He pulls out a black leather pouch holding a pin in the shape of a star fish for each person; the star fish itself is yellow with a orange oval at its center with a glyph inscribed. The pins are obviously made of metal.

Press the glyph and speak my name to communicate with me for a few minutes a day. With so many pins though the once a day limit should not be a problem. Also, one more gift; He pulls a small chest from under the table, using three keys on different locks on top it opens silently. Lined with beautiful red velvet it holds 8 small vials of a yellowish liquid

These will be very helpful; drink them to replenish what is needed. Whether it be illness, health, or spells. Only one dose a piece so use them wisely.

He looks to the Sverinn Delisar and Otiven; you should have about two days to share spells or study or what ever you may need to do. We will arrive about dawn of the third morning. Unless we run into troubles, which isn't out of the question hehe

With that Gornack rises from his seat and spread his arms wide,

I say we leave within the hour, everyone please meet up at the ship and get ready to set sail, I'll head there now to make sure everything is ready

He nods his head to the group and heads out the door down to the ship, you hear a few moments afterward,

What in the nine hells is THAT! Quinn! Reas! Klog'ma why didn't you yell for me!

A deep raspy voice reply's
Boss, dey jus showed up; all the weapons are below deck.

followed by a high pitched yelp
Help! aaaagggghhhh! You hear the clicking sounds and the bones crunching under pressure.

Everyone; this is what your paid for! Protect the ship!!

After exiting Inn:

As you step out the door and round the corner of the building a startling site is before your eyes. One of the human sailors is being crushed between the pincers of a giant crab. Nearly five feet tall, six of them in all. But only one has made it near the ship just yet; grabbing up Quinn in the process. The other five are still about 50ft down the coast line.

I'm working on a map as I type this, as soon as its done, I'll post the link. please post emails for google.doc permissions :)

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Otiven sees the beast and jumps onto his tiger Quick Mount: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

After the successful jump, he charges at the crab
Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Charge Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (2, 7) + 6 = 15


Ok, I just let anyone edit it, that way you guys can move yourselves as you post, and the map is always updated on character positions; meaning you don't have to wait on my DM post to see if a certain square is or isn't occupied :)

Crabs Attack!


retired

Emerging from the inn and slamming his helmet into place, Ekembe slides to a halt when he sees poor Quinn in the grips of a massive crab!
Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Several words of arcane power resound from within the depths of the horned helm as Ekembe stretches out a hand toward the crab crushing Quinn. A corruscating beam of pale green and dark purple lances forth from his outstretched hand toward the monstrously large crustacean.

Ray of Enfeeblement
Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 for
Strength Penalty: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 (Fort Save DC 15 for 1/2)

After the spell's energy fades from his hand, he then confidently and wordlessly draws his bow.

@The Island DM:

Sadly, google docs are blocked at my office so any such map updates from me won't happen until the evening when I get home.

Unrelated question - can you open up the discussion thread too?


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Rowan rushes outside and quickly assesses the situation.

Knowledge(nature): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

lol, I know all about crabs

Looks like we'll be eating well tonight! Gornack, I hope you packed extra butter and garlic for this trip!

Rowan concentrates and feels the rhythm of the natural world flow through him, the air, the sea, the plants and animals. The plants twitch around the crabs that have yet to reach the ship, reaching out for them...

Cast Entangle, DC 16 Reflex.


gnome fighter 1/ oracle 3 ~ hp34/34 ~ AC18 tch14 ff15 ~ CMB+3 CMD16 ~ Fort+5 Ref+4 Will+4

Miggen springs forward, drops his weapon at his feet, then draws and fires his bow at the crab near the ship.

initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

crunch:

AC 18, touch 14, flat-footed 15
hp 34/34
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +4
Effects: none
move action:5' step + draw weapon, std action: fire bow

shortbow medium range (+deadly aim)1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 1 = 19
1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

Initiative: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Good god, that's fast

Walking outside, Delisar assessed the situation calmly, in one swift action he pulled out some mica dust and murmured a quick spell. Suddenly glittering dust appeared over the crabs, getting in their eyes and illuminating them.

I'd recommend attacking them now while they're blind.

Casting Glitterdust, DC 20 Will


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

Pushing his way past all the tall folks, Jacen rushed outside to see the Giant Crabs. He moved forward, fingers flying across the pouches and vials on his vest, grabbing the materials needed to put together a bomb laced with acid. He reared back and hurled the slightly smoking bomb at the crab holding the human.

Spoiler:

thrown bomb 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17 vs. touch AC
damage 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (1, 6) + 5 = 12 acid damage, plus 1d6 ⇒ 5 damage next round

initiative 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Dang, I might not have anything to charge


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

BTW, due to the Precise Bombs discovery, the human (Quinn?) should not be affected by splash damage from the bomb.


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Hey Delisar, your perception should be +3 with your wisdom and the benefit of alertness from your familiar.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

Initiative 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Sverinn grabs her bow and follows the others out for a quick assessment, Know: Nature 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 before moving up into range.

"I like my crab grilled!" she shouts as she raises a finger and points it at one of the entangled crabs. A beam of fire impacts on the crab's carapace.

Scorching Ray @ GC6; no save SR:Y 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 ranged touch, 4d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 5, 4) = 12

Still need the discussion page opened, please


Who's first?:

Delisar: 23/29???
Sverinn: 22
Rowan: 19
Miggen: 14
Ekembe: 13
Crabs: 7
Otiven: 3

Full post in am; Delisar, how do you have a +14 Inti? I'm seeing +2 dex, +2 trait, and +4 feat = a +8; also I just noticed, I allowed only 1 trait to begin with... How many did you choose, understanding you are a tiefling, I'm thinking to allow 1 more "Tiefling" trait as well. For 2 in all, unless there is a rule I don't know of about them? Both traits can be Tiefling traits, but one must be

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

To get the extra wings, tail, etc, he needs to take the fiendish heritage feat, and roll 3 times for an ability that replaces the darkness SLA.


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

Don't need the feat to get the wings or tail. I just thought that there was no issue- I can revert them back to the original, just they're going to end up being unused. However, I think he's confused about how a whole bunch of stuff was lumped under traits. Including the base stuff you get simply because you're a Tiefling. It's been fixed- they're separated into Racial Traits, Class Abilities, Feats of various kinds then traits.


Wizard 5, HP 20, AC 14{16}, T 14{16}, FF 11{13}; F +1{3}, R +4{6}, W +5{7}; Init +7, Perc +6, Low-light

I see vestigial wings and tail as alternative racial traits, but I'm curious where you got your stats from. I count your point buy at 36 points, however, the char gen rules clearly stated no attributes below 10. It didn't state below 10 after race mods. Delisar is the only character with a score below 10. Your initiative looks to be +4 feat, +2 trait, +4 familiar, +3 dex for a total of +13. You have chosen to max rank your selected skills. With Int 22 (the hat gives you a skill at ranks per level) you should have 2 base + 6 Int +1 hat skills for a total of 9 skills at 4 ranks. You have 8 selected. Your fly should only have a misc of +4 from your wings. The hat gives the 4 ranks in the skill. Your languages known should be common + celestial OR infernal, plus 7 for your int, plus 4 for ranks, totaling 13, not 15 listed.

Feel free to critique my sheet as well, rather have any errors fixed early rather than later. I know I have a feat missing, been waiting on the GM to answer question...


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

The charisma drop happens from the -2 to charisma that the tieflings get. I read it as 10 minimum pre-racial, not post-racial, though I can see it going either way.

The last initiative point comes from my cracked dusty rose prism. I did screw up with the skills and languages though, fixing them now.

As for yours, you're missing a familiar from your sheet. Other than that, I'm not seeing too many issues.


Doing combat post now, no more of crunch or cs discussions on this thread since the 'discussion thread is now open'


As Gornack calls for the team, no one delays in helping out their new employer, The unnaturally fast tiefling is the first around the building;

Using his vast intelligence with arcane matters, Delisar sends a blinding dust around the crabs to the northeast;

Will saves:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 61d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 121d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
All crabs are blinded;

Sverinn Although late to the meeting, she is quick to react for sure! Blasting the crab holding Quinn with a scorching ray of light.

GC6 takes 12 damage

Rowann is the next to round the Kricket Inn; hoping to keep the crabs from advancing, he calls the plants to bend to his will, entangling the shelled foes;

Ref checks:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 211d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

GC4 and GC2 are not entangled

Miggen The bleached gnome, takes a deadly shot at the crab near the ship, somehow from the far range he finds a crack in the crabs hard shell and pierces it perfectly! Causing the crab to 'growl' in pain, but yet still remains squeezing the poor Quinn.

GC6 takes 6 damage

Ekembe disgusted by the fact Quinn is held by the massive pincers, the wild man sends a ray of enfeeblement at the crab, hoping to soften its strength enough to save Quinn,

Spoiler:

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 GC6 takes 2 str damage

The two free crabs blindly begin making their way toward the sounds of fighting in the southwest corner, although moving slowly they don't get very far at all.

Otiven Being the one to make sure everything goes in the party's favor before making his move, sees that a quick, strong attack might take out the grab holding Quinn. The gnome jumps onto his mount and charges madly at the shelled beast, thrusting his cold iron lance into the shell of the beast, piercing its heart it seems; because before the lance is ever removed from the crabs body its pincers go loose, dropping the lifeless Quinn and its body flops to the ground with a satisfying Thud

Great round everyone!!! Next full DM will be tmw morning IF everyone posts, if not then monday morning. :) Have a great weekend!


M Tief Wiz 4 HP 21, AC 13 (17 Currently), T 12, FF 11; F+4, R+5, W+5; Perc +2, Darkvision

Storing away the dust, Delisar drew out a salamander's eye. Another quick spell later, and Venser's eyes started to glow a firey red.

Casting Burning Gaze through Venser

"Go get them boy." With the order, Venser took off, then directed his gaze to one of the advancing crabs, attempting to superheat it's shell.

Venser's moving to O6, then directing his gaze at GC4, attempting to set it on fire. DC19 Fortitude to avoid 1d6 ⇒ 1 fire damage, if it hits then DC19 Reflex to avoid being set on fire- taking 1d6 fire damage until it saves.

Seeing everything taken care of, Delisar lumbered out his light crossbow, loading in an bolt.

Move action to pull out the crossbow. Free action to load it.


retired

Deep within the shadows of his helmet, Ekembe frowns as he sees Quinn fall limply and motionless from the slain crab's pincer. He then wordlessly slips away from the inn to the edge of the water, ensuring he has an unimpeded shot on the blinded crabs within Rowann's entangle. He'll prioritize the crabs that are not entangled. If one or more of them is hurt before Ekembe takes his shot, he'll shoot at the seemingly most injured one.

+1 Composite (+2) Darkwood Longbow:: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21for: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Human Druid 5, Hp 36, AC 16/12/14 F +7, R +4, W +10; Init +2, Perception +13

Rowan grimaces as he sees Quinn fall, and rushes to his side. He takes stock of the man's injuries and attempts to bring him back from death's door.

Heal Check First Aid: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 vs. DC 15, as long as he's not below his Con score and dead, this should stop him from losing further HP.

Grand Lodge

Male Gnome Barbarian 1/Summoner 3, HP 40, AC 16, Init +2, F +6 R +3 W +4 Perc. +10

Otiven sees Ekembe pull out his bow, and follows suit
Shooting at the same crab Ekembe shot
Longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


gnome fighter 1/ oracle 3 ~ hp34/34 ~ AC18 tch14 ff15 ~ CMB+3 CMD16 ~ Fort+5 Ref+4 Will+4

Miggen stows his bow, and mutters while pulling a small inked parchment from a pouch. Faint licks of light shimmer around him as the paper disintegrates. He flips his hooked hammer from the ground to his hand with a little kick.

crunch:

initiative:14
AC 18 (20), touch 14 (16), flat-footed 15 (17) (+2 deflection) CMD:18
hp 34/34
Fort +5, Ref +4, Will +4
Effects: Shield of Faith +2AC
move action: pick up weapon, std action: cast Shield of Faith


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

Did you skip over Jacen? it doesn't look like the combat update post has anything of mine in it, including my init roll.
Jacen moved swiftly forward, once more grabbing bomb materials. The smoking flask hurtled towards the crabs, aiming for the lead crab and hoping to get them all within the splash effect.

action:

Move to M6, throw bomb at GC3

bomb 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22 vs touch AC
damage 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13

6 splash damage to GC2, GC4, GC5 and GC6.

Edit: If GC1 isn't already dead, it takes another 1d6 ⇒ 3 acid damge from last round's bomb. GC3 will take another d6 of acid damage on my next turn


Alch 5 HP 25/31, AC 21/15/17; CMB/CMD +5/18; F+5, R+9, W+3; Perc +11

OOps, forgot to add that the other crabs can avoid the splash damage if they make a DC17 Ref save...and that it is 7 points of acid damage, not 6.


Undine / Lvl. 4 Watersinger HP:17/41 AC::19/16/13 Fort:+3 Refl: +7 Will:+6 CMD:18

Deep under water, beneath the ship, a deep blueish-green skin toned Undine lies in wait for this ship's takeoff, barely visible to the naked eye in these murky waters near the city. While waiting by the bottom of the ship for the group to assemble and set sail off the coast, Jakiim decides to check up on the group, as it should be nearly time for them to board the vessel.

Jakiim pokes his head above the water-level just in time to see the fiesty little Gnome on top of a tiger ride in and stab his lance through the crabs shell, and the crab drop the human it had been holding hostage. He then jolts up out of the water, jumping straight up out of the deep water twirling and flipping through the air, eyeing the strangers with an intense curiosity. He outstreches his webbed hands only a split-second before he comes back down, and breaches the surface of the water with barely a splash at all to be noticed.

Those crabs shouldn't pose much of a threat, however I can't help but to wonder... Would they even survive life on the Island? I hope they are ready for this.. A proper introduction is in order I believe....... Soon enough..

Acrobatics Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Waiting on Sverinn; Jacen I'm SOO sorry; you will 'act' twice this round I promise; plz forgive me :)

1 to 50 of 532 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Island Of Fey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.