Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

The Ironfang Invasion: Trail of the Hunted

Game Master Ira kroll

The Ironfang Invasion Adventure Path launches with Trail of the Hunted, a tale of desperate survival set against the invasion of a ruthless hobgoblin army—the Ironfang Legion! As the Ironfang Legion begins carving out an empire of monsters, the heroes must flee their hometown of Phaendar as it burns, saving any lives they can.


151 to 200 of 249 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

Carefully dragging himself out of the greasy area--muttering curses all the while--Thorek carefully drags the hobgoblins over into a line, stripping anything of value from the corpses before rejoining the others. [b]"So, what's the plan with this "stump remover" and/or bridge destroyer? Do we need to assemble the damn thing or what? Sooner or later the Ironfangs are going to notice this crowd of townsfolk we're leading around and come for us in force."

Unless they already have equipment, Thorek will start distributing weapons and armor to the NPCs we've rescued who tell him they can fight. He'll also emphasize using primarily ranged weapons and that this is a fighting retreat, not a last stand and that fighting should be avoided if possible.

Caladra should take the backpack, dwarves aren't nearly as inconvenienced by carrying heavy loads.


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter 1 / Barbarian 0 [HP 11/12] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +1][Init +1]

Caladra calms herself as the last hobgoblin falls. she cleans the blood off her sword on the corpse before returning her blade to its frog on her back as she joins the others. Seeing some of the items found, she shoulders the new backpack and takes what items she needs to carry for the time.

"As much as it pains me to say this we do need to get out before our luck runs out." Caladra says.


Female Human Oracle of Shadow 1
Stats:
HP: 7/9 | AC/T/FF: 13/11/12 | Fort +1 (+3 disease) Ref +1 Will +4 | CMD: 10 | Cloak of Shadows: 1/1

Boudra rushes in as soon as the townsfolk come out of the building, and starts checking all of them for signs of serious burns or damage from smoke inhalation. As Bree and the others drag new gear out of the building, she frowns, watching the interaction with Kining carefully. When Thorek mentions needing to leave, though, she nods resolutely and signals that they should keep going. She waves to get Caladra's attention, though, and pulls her holy symbols out on their thong from under her bodice, swaying them back and forth and pointing in the direction of the Riverwood Shrine.

Believe we were also going to check for survivors there!


F Human Mesmerist 1 HP 11/11 Fort: +2 Ref: +5 Will: +2 AC: 15 Init: 5 Staring At: No one

Lilly looks at the villagers and says,"I know this is difficult but please understand that we want to help. Just understand that we need these supplies to help survive after we escape. I promise I will ensure that everyone is treated fairly."

She then proceeds to look at her compatriots and says,"I know a little bit about alchemy. I wanted to make some special arrows for my performances but well..... yeah. Not sure if I can blow up a bridge but I can try.


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

"And if that fails I can make Caladra bigger for a minute and she can smash it to bits the old-fashioned way," Cedric adds. "But we should definitely let you try the explosives first."

ready to proceed to the third location.


M Half-Elf Wizard 1 (Diviner), HP 8/8, FRW +1/+2/+3, INIT +9, Party Reward Tracker | Personal Gear Tracker

Cyrioul helps with the distribution of goods and weapons, and retakes his crossbow from the townsperson he had loaned it to earlier. "Just in case - though of course I'd rather not use it at all."

He examines the shield that Bree was looking at. "If I may..." He murmurs a word of power and his eyes glow faintly as he examines the auras around the shield.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

Surveying the crowd of villagers, Thorek steps towards a Cedric and Lily, gesturing to the others to join them before softly asking, "I think Boudra's right, but should we send these folk across the bridge while we investigate the shrine? I think staying bunched up like this is a good way to bring trouble down on all our heads. I'd feel a lot better knowing these folks were already on their way to safety across the river..."

Do we have any sort of feel for where the main masses of hobgoblins are, or what they're doing?


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

"As much as I hate to do it, should we split up? One group of us could check the shrine while the others secure the villagers across the bridge?"


M Half-Elf Wizard 1 (Diviner), HP 8/8, FRW +1/+2/+3, INIT +9, Party Reward Tracker | Personal Gear Tracker

Cyrioul shakes his head. "It might speed us up, but I'm worried that without knowing where the Legion is placing its troops, we might just be sending the townspeople to slavery or slaughter. I'm not from here - is the shrine on the way to the bridge from this shop?"


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

"I agree with Cyrioul," Cedric decides after thinking about it for a few moments. "Two groups has twice as much potential of getting noticed, and if one of them does there will be fewer people capable of protecting them. I think our best chance is to stick with the plan and to stick together."


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

The dwarf shakes his head. "These folks aren't soldiers, friend, they'll be slaughtered in one group or in ten. Better to split up, scatter, keep the Ironfangs from bringing maximum force to bear. These people are Nirmathis, they understand how guerrilla fighting works. We can all meed up on the other side after the bridge is destroyed."


Female Human Oracle of Shadow 1
Stats:
HP: 7/9 | AC/T/FF: 13/11/12 | Fort +1 (+3 disease) Ref +1 Will +4 | CMD: 10 | Cloak of Shadows: 1/1

Boudra watches the exchange carefully, then waves a hand to get their attention and attempts to gesture a message...

Bluff to convey a (complex) message: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

She growls in frustration, seeing the blank looks, and decides it's important enough to attempt speech. "They...go...over...bridge...we go...to...shrine?" she asks, enunciating carefully.


F Human Mesmerist 1 HP 11/11 Fort: +2 Ref: +5 Will: +2 AC: 15 Init: 5 Staring At: No one

"If you want me I can help protect the villagers. Otherwise Ill follow everyone else to the shrine. Hopefully, it will be quick.," says Lily.


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter 1 / Barbarian 0 [HP 11/12] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +1][Init +1]

{{Sorry, i thought this was the third stop}}

"I rather we stick together for now. Sure we're a bigger target now but if something were to happen to the others while we're at the shrine I'd never forgive myself." Caladra explains. She rolls her shoulder a little, anxious to get moving before a band of gobs find them.

"Whatever we're going to do we need to do soon, the longer we sit still the more danger we'll be in."


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

"Okay," Bree nods. "Together. Let's move and hope our luck holds."


M Half-Elf Wizard 1 (Diviner), HP 8/8, FRW +1/+2/+3, INIT +9, Party Reward Tracker | Personal Gear Tracker

Cyrioul checks his crossbow, then takes up a position near the rear of the party to help cover the townspeople. "I suppose they're refugees, now," he murmurs.


F Human Mesmerist 1 HP 11/11 Fort: +2 Ref: +5 Will: +2 AC: 15 Init: 5 Staring At: No one

"I hope we are able to help them. It was rough for my family when were attacked years ago.," Lily says while sighing.


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

Forehead creased with concern, Thorek resumes counting out the chain-links and muttering, pausing only to mutter, "They're liable to be corpses soon if this goes south. We're outnumbered and less well-equipped, and the Ironfangs were in the village before we even knew they were in the area."

Surveying the nearby buildings and corpses, he shakes his head. "Dammit, Grunyar, where did you get off to?"


Cyrioul determines that the buckler is a +1 Buckler.

By staying in the shadows and behind bushes and buildings the now-large throng of survivors are able to get to the Riverwood Shrine.

A wooden deck surrounds the front of an octagonal structure with broad archways leading into a place of worship. To its left stands a moss-encrusted stone monument. Carved birds, branches, and fruits decorate the wooden supports of the temple’s entryway. A dead villager is curled up on the wooden deck before the temple. A wolf is tearing chunks of flesh off and gulping them down.


Female Human Oracle of Shadow 1
Stats:
HP: 7/9 | AC/T/FF: 13/11/12 | Fort +1 (+3 disease) Ref +1 Will +4 | CMD: 10 | Cloak of Shadows: 1/1

Boudra's gorge rises at the sight of the wolf savaging the dead villager's body. Beast! Raising her crossbow, she steps onto the porch and takes a shot at it.

Hoping to get a surprise attack in...

Initiative: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Retrievable?: 1d100 ⇒ 89

Unfortunately, she only succeeds in shooting the doorframe!


M Half-Elf Wizard 1 (Diviner), HP 8/8, FRW +1/+2/+3, INIT +9, Party Reward Tracker | Personal Gear Tracker

Reaching over, Cyrioul says, "Here's some assistance for you - Rhagwelediad!", then taps Thorek on the shoulder to pass a mote of arcane energy into him.

If he acts before Thorek, Cyrioul will expend another use of Diviner's Fortune (4/7 rem.): Thorek gets +1 to all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for the next round.


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

Cedric sighs. There has been so much death today, but he can hardly blame the wolf for being hungry. He's almost relieved when Boudra misses it, Cedric's own preference would be to drive it off alive. He pulls out the scroll of calm animals.

"Can anybody use this magic to pacify that wolf without violence and get it to go away? Aubrin, maybe?" He turns to the legendary ranger who was caught up in the beginning of this attack with them. "You said you've talked to bears, right? Are wolves so different?" He offers her the rolled-up scroll.


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

"Can anyone charm the thing with magic," Thorek says a trifle apprehensively. "I don't see any harness or markings to indicate that it's a hobgoblin war-beast, but for a wolf to be the middle of a village as it's being sacked, tearing at a corpse? It might be rabid or worse. What natural animal would come so close to a place where men and goblins are roaming in numbers?"

Giving Cyrioul a nod to acknowledge the spell, the dwarf steps out towards the wolf a short ways--not approaching closer than 20ft, but far enough out that he's the nearest to it. The steel head of his weapon swings lazily back and forth on its chain.

If necessary, Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


template for initiatives:

Boudra initiative: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3
Bree initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Caladra initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Cedric initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Cyrioul initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Lily initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Thorek initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Wolf initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Aubrin initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

The wolf looks up, growling, preparing to defend its territory.


Thorek
Cyrioul
Caladra
Aubrin
Lily
Bree
Cedric
wolf
Boudra


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

Did we get the surprise round? I won't apply Cyrioul's bonus in case we didn't

Thorek starts the ball whirling, and takes a few steps forward. "We must be swift, if anyone has a spell to pacify the beast best use it quickly. I'll not put these villagers' lives at risk wasting time with an animal." Move to withing 10ft of the wolf; Readied Action to attack if no one has Charmed it or something by the end of Cedric's turn.

If Readied Action needed:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

If no one finishes it off or drives it off, I'll step forward and take a stab.


Female Human Oracle of Shadow 1
Stats:
HP: 7/9 | AC/T/FF: 13/11/12 | Fort +1 (+3 disease) Ref +1 Will +4 | CMD: 10 | Cloak of Shadows: 1/1

I'm not actually sure any of us can use the scroll. It's druid/ranger/shaman...or if anyone has the Animal domain...but that seems to be it.


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

Yeah, Lily or I could try to UMD it. Lily has a better shot with the higher WIS. Sorry to say we may just have to bash it, unless Aubrin can do better


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

I'm fine with whatever, really. Cedric has very little idea of the extent of everyone else's capabilities at this point, which is why he's asking. Obviously he'd prefer a non-violent solution if possible, but don't take that as any sort of ultimatum. I'm pretty sure, from an OOC perspective, that nobody in the group can automatically use it (except possibly Aubrin, though at least 3 of her levels are Cleric based on her proven ability to channel energy 2d6). If someone wants to try UMD go right ahead, I'm holding it such that you can just take it, but please don't feel forced by any means.


F Human Mesmerist 1 HP 11/11 Fort: +2 Ref: +5 Will: +2 AC: 15 Init: 5 Staring At: No one

"Let me try to activate the scroll... Worst that will happen is I blow up," she says as she waits to be handed the scroll.
Lily is going to try and UMD the scroll....
roll to emulate class": 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
roll to emulate wisdom?": 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Not sure what those results mean...
mishap?": 1d20 ⇒ 2
???????


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter 1 / Barbarian 0 [HP 11/12] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +1][Init +1]

"I understand you wanting to be at peace with nature or something," Caladra started, sword already in hand. "But my first duty is to the people and one less wolf in the forest is one less worry for me.
I"ll give you a second."

{{Delay until after Cedric's turn. If no one is able to calm it, I"m going to try to kill it.}}


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

I'm pretty sure you don't need to emulate a class for this, just the ability score. Emulating a class would be more for activating a Holy Avenger even though you're not a paladin sort of thing. You do need to emulate the wisdom, though. Since your effective wisdom score is your UMD roll minus 15, which is zero, I'm going to proceed with the assumption that nothing happens, at best.

Round 1, Initiative Count 6

Cedric sees that using the scroll isn't exactly working out. While that's unfortunate, when it comes to choosing between the wolf and this fledgling, adopted community, there really isn't any contest to be had. "I thought it was worth trying, at least," he says as he joins the tide of those more eager to destroy the wolf and moves forward with his spear.

Longspear Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Maybe there's still a tiny amount of reluctance in him after all.


Thorek moves up to the porch and prepares an action.

Cyrioul delays

Caladra delays till after Cedric

Aubrin is busy herding the refugees.

Lily attempts to activate the scroll. Using a scroll doesn't require any emulations. It is strictly a UMD check of 20+Caster level.

Bree steps forward and takes a stab at it: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Cedric also attempts to attack it.

Caladra steps up to the wolf and attacks it: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Snarling the wolf attacks: 1d2 ⇒ 1 Bree: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Boudra moves up onto the porch.


Delayed: Cyrioul
.
Thorek
Aubrin
Lily
Bree
Cedric
Caladra
wolf
Boudra


M Half-Elf Wizard 1 (Diviner), HP 8/8, FRW +1/+2/+3, INIT +9, Party Reward Tracker | Personal Gear Tracker

Hoping to help distract or drive the wolf off, Cyrioul calls out, "Ignere," and a burst of light goes off near the wolf's face!

Cyrioul casts flare (DC 14) on the wolf.


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

Bree blinks back tears as the wolf rips into her side. "Bad dog!
Swift activate luck, 5' step into flanking position with Caladra, attack
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

Did my readied attack not hit?


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

Oops, forgot damage
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

Round 2, Initiative Count 6

If the wolf makes it back around to his next turn, Cedric will continue to try to do what must be done, taking a tactical step as necessary to keep the animal within his effective reach.

Longspear Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

His heart just isn't in it, though, it seems.


I had not realized the Dorn-Derger is a reach weapon. Please annotate it as such on your character sheet.

Thorek's readied action hits the wolf, and Bree will put it away.

Perception checks:

Boudra perception: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 4 = 6
Bree perception: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 - 4 = 2
Caladra perception: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 1 - 4 = 8
Cedric perception: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 2 - 4 = 6
Cyrioul perception: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 4 = -2
Lily perception: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 - 4 = 7
Thorek perception: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 2 - 4 = 2

The doors to the shrine are closed in front of you.


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

Cedric strides up to one of the doors and knocks on it forcefully. "If there's anyone inside that needs help, don't be alarmed. My name is Cedric, and I'm not a Hobgoblin. I'm with a group that is checking for other survivors as we evacuate the town. I'm going to come in, now."

After giving his warning he'll try the door.


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

Wow, those are awful perception checks!


Female Human (Taldan) Fighter 1 / Barbarian 0 [HP 11/12] [AC 16; T 11; FF 15] [Fort +4; Ref +1; Will +1][Init +1]

{{Since she can't see if anything's off...}}

Caladra tosses her sword over her shoulder, wanting it to be ready just in case. She follows Cedric up the steps towards the shrine and calls after him, "This is Caladra Stormborn of the Phaendar Guard fifth squadron. I can assure you that the area is clear. There are seven of us trying to gather as many survivors as we can and usher them to safety." She explains through the door. She sighs and runs her tongue along her gums.

diplomacy: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

Before she has a chance to try the door herself she notices Cedric reach for it first.

{{I'm gonna try to open the door since i don't think it's locked.}}


F Human Mesmerist 1 HP 11/11 Fort: +2 Ref: +5 Will: +2 AC: 15 Init: 5 Staring At: No one

Lily just waits patiently behind with her bow drawn as the others in front open up the door.


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

Still feeling a bit woozy after the wolf, Bree sheathes her rapier and nocks an arrow in her bow.


LG Dwarf Warpriest1 l hp4/10 l AC18 (T12, FF16) l F +4, R +2, W +4, Ini +2 l CMB +2 CMD14 l Minor Blessings 2/3 l Dorn-Dergar: normal

Thorek will move to support Cedric and Caladra, keeping the loops of his dorn-dergar long so that he might attack any foes lurking within. Reach


I've moved you as seems appropriate.

template for initiatives:

Boudra initiative: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (6) - 3 = 3
Bree initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Caladra initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Cedric initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Cyrioul initiative: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Lily initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Thorek initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Ironfang Green initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Ironfang Red initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Aubrin initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
green: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Aubrin: 1d20 ⇒ 14

As Cedric opens the hobgoblin recruit in the middle of the shrine green
shoots: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 at Cedric doing damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8 to him, then draws his longsword.

The hobgoblin in the back red pulls her axe from the altar.


Cedric
Cyrioul
Bree
Aubrin
Ironfang
Caladra
Thorek
Lily
Boudra


HP 12/12 | AC 16, T 11, F 15 | F +3, R +1, W +2 | CMB +2, CMD 13 | Init +1 | C.P.E. 1/4; Enlg (3/5); C.T. (5/5) | Male Human Cleric of Erastil 1

Round 1, Initiative Count 19

"I'm getting really sick of being shot," Cedric mumbles to himself. "We've got two more enemies," he calls to the others to makes sure that everyone that might not have a clear line of sight knows what's going on. Then he channels energy and moves out of the line of fire to let the heavy hitters through.

Channel Positive: 1d6 ⇒ 3


M Half-Elf Wizard 1 (Diviner), HP 8/8, FRW +1/+2/+3, INIT +9, Party Reward Tracker | Personal Gear Tracker

Cyrioul steps up to Thorek again. "Once more, Thorek - Rhagwelediad!", and with a tap on the shoulder gives the dwarf the slightest gift of prescience.

Cyrioul will expend another use of Diviner's Fortune (3/7 rem.): Thorek gets +1 to all attack rolls, skill checks, ability checks, and saving throws for the next round.


F Human Archaeologist-1 HP 6/9, AC 17 (T12 F15), F+1 R+4 W+1, Init+2, Luck:2/7

Bree lines up her shot at the front hobgoblin and let's fly.
swift action activate luck, 5' step for a clear shot, shoot at green
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
ooo, that's gonna be close


Cedric heals the party.

Cyrioul enhances Thorek

Bree just barely misses the hobgoblin

Aubrin gets the refugees out of the way, and steps back, hoping he won't have to expend much more of his healing ability, since it might be needed later.

Hobgoblin Green will charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15 at Bree, but misses also.

Hobgoblin Red (with a battleaxe in one hand and an axe in her other) will charge: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 3 + 2 = 241d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 + 2 = 17 at Thorek. Thorek will take damage: 1d8 + 2 + 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + (1) + 1 = 6


Caladra
Thorek
Lily
Boudra
Cedric
Cyrioul
Bree
Aubrin
Ironfangs

151 to 200 of 249 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Night of Iron Fangs All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.