Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Immortal Games (Inactive)

Game Master DM Heterocephalus

Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day


101 to 150 of 175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Diablo wrote:
"Mantis? Hey is it true that a female mantis bite off the male's head when they mate? Because it would really suck being you."

Lovely team, here...

"In nature, I believe that is true, yes. However, as 'Mantis' is short for Red Mantis, I'd worry more about your head, if I were you." An empty threat, but Alic isn't a huge crap-taker.

The Mantis rolls its eyes in disgust at Diablo's comments on Ariella and Gillanna, but it doesn't say anything. Nor does it respond to the new man's comment. Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Then the Mantis removes its mask, and in a flash, its entire armor disappears... sort of. Underneath the Red Mantis attire, the tall, lean man wears well-oiled and fine-looking studded leather, cut to allow full movement without sacrificing protection. His hair is held back in a tight ponytail that falls below his shoulders, enhancing the sharpness of his face. Alic moves to the table and begins to eat some fruits, vegetables, and grains, disregarding the meat.


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Ariella feigns still being high from the white liquid, "Well then we shall be married." she says to the oatmeal, "to death do us part!" before digging in.

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar - Angelkin Paladin 1
Show:
HP:48/48, AC 24, Touch 12 flat-footed 23: CMD 20, Perception +1: Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +7 (Immune to Fear) Face/Showy Rep 14?)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Azrael continues to study the mask issued to him, totally unaware of the passed message. If I do not start rolling above 10 I will not live long.


male Aasimar Garuda Blooded (Plumekith)
Spoiler:
HP:44/44, AC 28, Touch 24 flat-footed 19: CMD 28(32/defensive), Perception +9: Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +9(+1vs Fear) Face/Berserker Rep 20

sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Garris finishes up his meal and drink and with no one directing conversation his way decides to get a good nights rest and retires for the evening.


RETIRED
stats:
HP 57/57; AC 19 (T 19, FF 11) +Snake Style (Sense Motive +16); CMD 24; Fort +6, Reflex +10, Will +5 ; Perception +9; Init +6; Face/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Vishkanya Drunken Master of Many Styles 5

when the party dies down, drunken snake also lies down for the evening


Male (HP: 22/22, AC/FF/TCH: 18/17/11, Init: +1, F/R/W: 6/1/6) Dwarf Cleric of Torag 2 (Forgemaster)

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17


stealth check: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (3) + 21 = 24

to Ariella:

alte at night while the others are asleep Ariella is awakened by a masked individual she can barely make out his features as he seems to almost blend in with the darkness of the room. He places a finger over his lips to indicate silence and motions for her to follow.

stealth to exit the room: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40 exiting quietly

The man leads her to another room not far from the sleeping chamber.

I am the one you need to meet. I have been sent here by King Ullorth I am to assist in a special mission. we are to steal the true mask of Razmir from Omega. You need to win these games to get an audience with him. Also I have a second employer, I will need you and your team's help to accomplish that mission, but that will have to be discussed another time.

The man looks about to ensure no one else is present.

If you need to meet with me just give a message to the servent boy Styx he will relay it to me. the boy will be bunking in the room with your team and accompany you on in all of your matches. consider him a part of your team

Then the man is engulfed in shadows and and with some strange mumblings vanishes from sight.

Stealth to get away: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34

perception check if you want against the stealth rolls also spellcraft DC 16 for the mumblings

using 1 ki point for each stealth check for +4 (already calculated in)


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

I can't make those perception checks, and if he's not in combat he can take 10 for a guaranteed 31.

"Alright, I will do my best to make sure we win."


Female Drow 5 Cavalier
Spoiler:
Ghillana; Rep 10; HP 39; AC 23, T 13, FF 20; F +4, R +4, W +1 (+2 vs ench) SR 11; CMB +10, CMD 22; Init +7, Percept 2; Col'Argath; HP 32; AC 20, T 12, FF 18; CMB +11, CMD 23; F +6, R +6, W +3

Ghilanna autofails the sense motive check because she's not paying attention. She also fails to notice to the stealth, but she wasn't paying attention to that either.

She seems somewhat civil when Azrael asks her why she is on the surface, as she perceives his demeanor to be less 'Destiny fulfilled."

"Why am I on the surface you ask? I was working a deal with the hobgoblins of the Echo Wood when the high and mighty Black Marquis decided to purge them. Unlike angels, when word of my people gets out, surface worlders come swarming after us even though we have not done anything. One person, a drow, or even an angel, doesn't stand a chance against the numbers the Marquis brought."

As Diablo goes into his diatribe, Ghilanna reaches over and pats his hand.

"No, no, no. I'm afraid you've got it all wrong. You're acting like you want to copulate with an orc, and if that's the case, you're wasting your time talking to me. Drow women appreciate artistry and the mystery of things best hidden. No one ever wants the wares the merchant has on his counters, it's the ones he keeps aside that bring the best rewards."

Rising, she walks to the door, testing the handle.

Unlocked

Spoiler:
She opens the door and looks in the hallway for a guard.

Locked

Spoiler:
She bangs on the door demanding the attention of a guard.


late during the night not long after "certain other activities" the serving boy tries to sneak into the room creaking the floorboards as he walks.

oops....sorry he whispers trying not to wake anyone.

he makes his way to a bed as close to the doorway as possible and climbs in to sleep.

stealth for the serving boy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

When Ghilanna opens the unlocked door, a mask golem stood before her. This creature is made of hundreds of metal masks, welded together to form a roughly humanoid body. The masks are mostly iron, but some—such as the hands, knees, and feet— are made of silver lined with gold. The mask that makes up its head is made of porcelain with gold trim and has a large sapphire set into its brow. At the creature moves, the masks seem to shift and stare.

Back....

A low voice rumbled from its core while it raised its hands menacingly.


Male Tiefling Fighter 1/Gladiator 4

As everyone in the room introduces themselves, Diablo plays along.

"My name is El Angelos Rojos. I'm twenty-fours years old. I worked in law enforcement...and...and...(voice mockingly straining) and...I'm an addict."

Diablo sniffles and stands straight, looking proud as if confessing at a AA meeting.

Later...

Diablo observes her Ghilanna trying to sneak out with curiosity. He grins.

"Ah mystery and subtlety huh? Alright, we'll play it your way."

The tiefling tries to sneak out with her, but encounters a golem impasse.

"Hmmm. This might pose a problem," says Diablo stroking his goatee, thinking.

"Hey thing-with-the-mask or whatever-the-fekk-you-are, any chance the lady and I can go sneak out for a quickie? We'll be back. Promise. Ummm...You have my angelic word on it."

Diablo gives the golem an innocent smile.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The mask golem looks impassively at Diablo. There was a whirling sound as the visage of each individual mask turns violent.

Back off in 3 seconds or die...


Resting Hall

As the gladiators turned in for the night, the next morning Genevia jumps in and screams at the top of her voice.

WELCOMMMEEE THE HOST OF HEAVENS!!!!!

Behind her 5 large chest was carried in by servants. Upon opening it, there are fluffy white wings and golden metallic armor in it.

Well took me alot not to mention the cost of acquiring it but it's lovely!! Let's get our model shall we? Areilla!!

She runs towards Areilla and clasp her arms like best friends and drag her to the next room signalling the servants to follow in with a chest. After some time, Areilla walked in the room with the armor and wings like an Angel General

Ohhh lovely!! Definitely unbarbaric!

The opening ceremony will start in an hour's time so hurry up and dress up guys!

Genevia claps her hands to hurry the gladiators groaned and started taking out the contents in the chest.

You may describe how you look in the golden armor and wings. The armor is only for ceremonial purposes. For Diablo and Ghilanna you may continue the encounter with the mask golem in spoilers if you want.

-------------------------------

The golem launched 2 mask as they both attached unto Ghilanna and Diablo face attaching to it. Nothing happens however they both heard a voice in their heads as the mask stuck on. I will send PM

Mask Attack against Ghilanna CMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Mask Attack against Diablo CMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


RETIRED
stats:
HP 57/57; AC 19 (T 19, FF 11) +Snake Style (Sense Motive +16); CMD 24; Fort +6, Reflex +10, Will +5 ; Perception +9; Init +6; Face/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Vishkanya Drunken Master of Many Styles 5

Luckily for the snake, there were at least a few pieces of golden armor he could use without being encumbered. He took a little metal belt, a shoulder piece, and a winged and open-faced helmet and put them on.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 to make sure this amount of armor isnt encumbering him in such a way as to limit his class abilities in any way... if they do, he will take off as much as necessary to still be monk-tastic.


The quiet newcomer takes a a golden belt and helm he dons a pair of fake white wings and a spear decorates the spear with some flowing gold tassles and a golden armored shoulderpads. also goes with white pants with gold shinguards with gold colored boots and gold bracers for his wrists/forearms.

attempting to mimic the snake man he makes some dramatic flourishes with his spear showing a bit of skill with the weapon.

perform act: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (5) + 15 = 20

he then slams the spear butt to the ground with an impressive stance and smiles

the spear I am going with, is for show and not combat (unless there is no decrotive spear with the costumeing also is this costuming for the intros only? or what we will wear into the arena for fighting?


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Styx AKA The Shadow wrote:

The quiet newcomer takes a a golden belt and helm he dons a pair of fake white wings and a spear decorates the spear with some flowing gold tassles and a golden armored shoulderpads. also goes with white pants with gold shinguards with gold colored boots and gold bracers for his wrists/forearms.

attempting to mimic the snake man he makes some dramatic flourishes with his spear showing a bit of skill with the weapon.

[dice=perform act]1d20+15

he then slams the spear butt to the ground with an impressive stance and smiles

the spear I am going with, is for show and not combat (unless there is no decrotive spear with the costumeing also is this costuming for the intros only? or what we will wear into the arena for fighting?

For intro only, depending on your performance as an individual or team later at the ceremony will add rep points or subtract


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Ariella resigned to her fate at this point makes sure that the costume looks as perfect as possible, then stands waiting for the others to get ready. She hates playing dress up, but as a noble's daughter she's well used to it. "I have to admit, seeing all of you dressed in the same outfit does make us feel more like a team. I'm sure we're all in this to win, so it's going to be important to work together. Like the Dragon was saying before."

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar - Angelkin Paladin 1
Show:
HP:48/48, AC 24, Touch 12 flat-footed 23: CMD 20, Perception +1: Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +7 (Immune to Fear) Face/Showy Rep 14?)

Azrael will offer to help Ariella get into her costume before donning his own. He adds wings and other adornments to his golden spiked full plate and then poses for Genevia with his jet black adamntine great sword. Well, do I look the part?


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

"Certainly, the halo really adds something."


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats
Azrael* wrote:
Azrael will offer to help Ariella get into her costume before donning his own. He adds wings and other adornments to his golden spiked full plate and then poses for Genevia with his jet black adamntine great sword. Well, do I look the part?

You saw her naked?


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Nah, he just helped with the wings and other hard to fasten bits.


Male Tiefling Fighter 1/Gladiator 4

From previous night:

The mask attaches to his face and a voice whispers in his head.

Diablo responds out loud.

”Oh my…What a tempting offer. I want drow ass! Hmm wait, no, I can get that on my own….Hmmm (thinks) Ahhh, I want drow and noble ass! No, wait. That’s too shallow. Shame on me. Ahhh. Ah! I want a nice expensive nightmare steed! No wait. Hmmm. (thinks) I want a nice big mansion! (rethinks) No, that’s not it. I can go bigger than that. Hmmm. Oh! Oh! (bouncing up and down and fluttering his arm gleefully and puts his pinky to his chin) I want…FIVE…MILLION…GOLD! (sulks and rethinks) Hmmm, no, if I’m the King of Cheliax I can get that. Ooh! Or better yet what if I was archdevil of my own layer of hell! Crap! I can’t decide!”

Diablo calls out to his compatriots in the room, some trying to get some sleep.

“Hey guys! I found a MAGIC MAKE-A-WISH-MASK! Help me out! I’m out of ideas!”

Diablo will continue to bug and pester everyone all night, keeping people awake and offer them the mask so they can make a wish.

Morning when Genieve arrives

"Good morning everybody! So everyone got a good rest?!"

Diablo digs into the costume box and takes out a pair of fake angel wings. Looks over it.

“Hmmm. Needs more color.”

He slits his wrist (takes 1 pt of CON damage). Blood gushes out and he begins to spray-paint with his own blood, transforming the wings into a blood-drenched perversion of fallen angel wings.

He attaches it to the pauldrons of his ornate fiendish motif hellknight armor.

“Okay, I’m done.”


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Last night:

The mask silenced Diablo off as he choke and struggled for breath before releasing and returning to the golem form.


Resting Hall

Yes!! Yes!! Listen to you captain. Teamwork will win and boost my career!!! Ohhhh Azrael I think I am in love....

Genevia swoon at Azrael's charm.


male Aasimar Garuda Blooded (Plumekith)
Spoiler:
HP:44/44, AC 28, Touch 24 flat-footed 19: CMD 28(32/defensive), Perception +9: Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +9(+1vs Fear) Face/Berserker Rep 20

Garris grads the wing affixing them securly. He then puts on a pair of the white pants and a pair of golden grievs. He adds a golden Galerus to his left shoulder and manica on his left arm. Leaving his dragon tattoo on the right unconvered. He finishes off with a leather and golden adorned Belteus with a leather tassled skirt.

He then draws his dragon scimitar and dances around a bit learning how his dress will effect his movement for the upcomming battle.

The Dragon is ready


RETIRED
stats:
HP 57/57; AC 19 (T 19, FF 11) +Snake Style (Sense Motive +16); CMD 24; Fort +6, Reflex +10, Will +5 ; Perception +9; Init +6; Face/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Vishkanya Drunken Master of Many Styles 5

drunken snake will wear white pants also, i just didnt think of pants as part of the armor in my post above


Male (HP: 22/22, AC/FF/TCH: 18/17/11, Init: +1, F/R/W: 6/1/6) Dwarf Cleric of Torag 2 (Forgemaster)

Really, ye want a DWARF to wear such horrible things. Such a disgrace, but since me opinion don't matter, so be it. I will not have it restrict me movement though, my training dictates it so.

Riggar will follow suit with the other mobility based brethren. He will chose clothing that is non-restrictive, the moment it does become restrictive it is being taken off. Riggar will ruffle through the pile of random performance gear and find some gold pants and don them. He will also grab a silver belt, a set pearly white visor helmet. He will grab a set of wings and loosely attach them to his back.

He shoots Ariella a look of..."really this is the best you could up with".

EDIT: also if I can choose my w=own entrance music I choose this

MUSIC


Alic, again in Mantis armor, looks down at the assorted angelic accessories, though it is impossible to see his expression. Finally, he heaves a sigh. "If I must..."

The Mantis picks up a golden belt, strapping it on, and picks up one of the wing pairs. Noticing Diablo's spray-painting, he draws a sabre and begins carving the accessory into roughly the same design as one of his blades.


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 5 (Invulnerable Rager)

Frowns at the 'angelic' armor, peering at it. "We have to wear this? He says, but then sighs in resignation, and begins putting the armor on. It looks...Odd on him. Angelic armor on a hulking half-orc. Celestial helmet laying over a skull tattoed head looks a little silly. He shakes his head, grumbling to himself as he looks at himself in the mirror. "I look about as good as a pit fiend in this armor..."


The new person goes to to stand next to Ariella

whispering to her

Sleep well last night? Name is Styx, and you are?


Female Drow 5 Cavalier
Spoiler:
Ghillana; Rep 10; HP 39; AC 23, T 13, FF 20; F +4, R +4, W +1 (+2 vs ench) SR 11; CMB +10, CMD 22; Init +7, Percept 2; Col'Argath; HP 32; AC 20, T 12, FF 18; CMB +11, CMD 23; F +6, R +6, W +3

Ghilanna looks very fatigued and on the verge of losing her temper. It is obvious that she did not rest the night before.

Looking at the costumes, she takes the skirt, the belt and the wings. Putting it all on over her armor, she looks like a passable version but with black rather than silver plate. She then throws the wings on a bed and walks over to Genevia.

"I attempted to speak with you last night but one of your servants attacked me rather than take a message."

With her hand hovering beside her dagger, Ghilanna's red eyes flash in the lamplight and her lips curl back in a sneer. Drawing herself up to her full height, which is still not very high, she looks hautingly at Genevia.

"I do not know how things are done here, or what type of audience you have watching this comedy routine, but I will not continue to accept this treatment. What point does this competition serve if you make us unable to fight?

You demand that we wear ridiculous costumes, deliberately designed to shame us and impede our movements. You have fed my mount, and no number of demands will make him fit to fight for another two days. Even still, I am drow and I can rise above this foolishness.

However, I will not tolerate being quartered in a barracks with males. If you want a half-dead drow who does not sleep, riding a mount too torpid from feeding to run, then so be it and to the Abyss with your 'games.'

You will stable my mount according to its needs and you will segregate our quarters or you will kill me now and have done with it."

Her fury temporarily spent, Ghilanna stands waiting to hear what Genevia has to say.

Spoiler:
There seems to have been a misunderstanding, I'm sure I just wasn't clear. Ghilanna made no attempt to sneak out of the room - she approached the door normally and I even indicated that if it was locked, she would pound on it to attract attention.

She simply wanted to speak with a servant to demand that the men and women have seperate quarters.

Ghilanna is adamant on this issue and not bluffing, if any would like to roll Sense Motive. More than anything else so far, this is an unbearable insult and she's got her 'high and mighty' up now.

From the night before:

Spoiler:
Snatching the mask from her face, she hurls it to the ground. If it will not come off, she stares coldly through the eyeslits.

"I demand to speak to Lady Lockhart who left this room not five minutes ago. These quarters are not acceptable and I shall not sleep in them. Fetch either her or one of her peers immediately."

If the mask will not come off, Ghilanna also demands its removal.


Resting Hall

Now dear dear please calm down, don want to spoil your mood for the event later. I am sure we can work something out later this evening ok? About my servant...to be honest the golem is not my servant as you and I are both just guest in this place, to be honest too I have a golem outside my own room and it prevents me from leaving past certain hours. You can see that it is a creature with no mind on its own but to carry out it's master's command.

As for Rexy, I have requested 2 fat cows to be fat to him each day.

Last night:
The mask silences her before Ghilanna finishes her speech before glowing green for a moment and dropping into her hands. The mask golem after receiving back the mask from Diablo's face turns around and closes the door resuming its sentinel position at the door.


Changeling White-Haired Witch 1/Hexcrafter Magus 1, HP: 12/12, AC: 12/11/11, SV: 2/1/4, , INIT: +1, CMD: 15, ATT: Hair +4 w/grapple, PERC: 0, STLTH: 1, SPEC: +2 bluff vs men, claws, spells

Ghilanna's eyes go blank for a moment and she seems to drift away. After only a second however, she turns back to the lady.

"Thank you for your concern regarding my mount. He can be fed only after he fights and then only enough to keep him fit. Too much, and like all lizards, he sleeps. I have no doubt he will find sufficient food in the arena, but if not, two of those cows could come in handy.

I will keep your words in mind regarding our mutual positions. Perhaps we may work together to best effect. I must admit that I do not understand the purpose of the costumes. If we seek to strike fear into our enemies, they accomplish the opposite, for Azrael, a true angel, is far more intimidating than this.

Why don't we leave the wings aside and fight either in the white and gold or choose other colors. Black and gold would be fine but that Diablo is red. How about Black, red and gold as common colors and leave the costumes behind altogether? We can all wear these gold belts and pauldrons. From there, everyone could choose what they want in the other colors and we would be set."

Exhausted by her bout of reasonableness, Ghilanna goes to sit at the table.


Male Tiefling Fighter 1/Gladiator 4

"Whaaa? Lose the wings!? Hell, you know how much blood I lost painting these wings?!"

"This is a good prison if you askin' me. Back at my old place, they don't got enrichment programs like arts and crafts."


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

Gathering the shining armor gang of gladiators, it is an impressive sight with golden armor and fluffy high arching wings further bolstered by the angelic appearance of Azrael and Feminine Areilla, Genevia was speechless for a brief moment.

It's beautifuu...

Genevia stifled a cry as she wiped her tears away.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ladies and gentlemen of Thronestep!!! Yooouurrrr Lord and God Razmir is pleased to present you the 21st Annual Immortal Games!!

In comes the vessels of the empire of Razmiran as they pledge their fealty and obedience by sending their finest warriors to fight in the Ivory Tower Arena!! Each of the, desperate to seek victory so that our Lord Razmir will not crush them!!

The crowd cheered as they chant Razmir's name while stomping their feet. Loud trumpets and fireworks was released into the sky as long banners of the flag of Razmiran carried by overhead flying ships fluttering in the wind.

The gladiators waited behind a group of gladiators dressed in pirate gear with a open top wagon shaped and designed in resplendence of a pirate ship. The bow writes "The Ocean's Whore" as a crew of motley pirates were fist fighting on top of it as a man with a hook and eye patch laughed and swig grog down his throat.

The gladiator's own wagon is shaped after a heavenly chariot pulled by 8 pristine white equines as Azrael and Areilla stood upon it like the King and queen of the Heavenly host flanked by the other gladiators.

We have Artume as they dressed as Rangers signifying.......next we have Protectorate of the Black Marquis dressed as well...Pirates once more!!

The sound of the orator drowns on before the pirate crew started moving forward.

Alright guys, we are next!!

Genevia has changed into a loose flowing white translucent dress with golden laurels fixed into her golden hair as she carries a large silver harp with 2 tiny wings at her back.

You can hear the crowd laughing and jeering at the Protectorate of the Black Marquis crew as they seemed to be more interested in fighting each other than impressing the crowd.

When the que was given to Genevia, they walked into the light as the orator screams out their entrance.

Next we have Tymon!! They are the host of Heavens today!! Signifying their resolve and elegance found in their combats, that they value justice and honor above death!!

The scene before the gladiators took their breath away. The transformation was obvious as the crowd went wild at their entrance as they feast upon the visual treat.

It is obvious the crowd loves the outfit of the gladiators as Genevia swells with pride. The higher ranking nobles wearing the Razmir mask nods and points to them as they scribed on golden notepads in their hands. In the far distance you can see a figure seated upon a throne and standing before him is a lean female whom you recognize as the one orating. In fact you noticed a few other females standing on the stage as you identified them as various Arena Team Managers of the other nations.

As you closed the stage, you can see that the figure has an impressive build and you sense raw energy and power within him. Without a doubt, that is Razmir, the Living God.

As the various nations and the teams stood in their props and livery stood before the figure. They were commanded to kneel before him.

You may describe your emotions and any performance you wanna do to impress the crowd or de-impress the crowd and their reactions to you before kneeling before Razmir.


HP 44/44; AC 20 (T 17, FF 14) +2 vs confirm criticals; CMD 22; Fort +9, Reflex +9, Will +3 ; Perception +0; Init +6; Face/Berserker; Reputation 15

Earlier to Styx:

"I'm Ariella." she whispers back. "Glad to have you on the team Styx. Don't worry, I'll watch your back."

------------------------

For the first time since she'd seen it, Ariella was glad for the captain's mask covering her face. It allowed her the freedom to have whatever expression she wanted. Sneering around at the crowd she thinks All this ostentatious behavior sickens me. I can't wait to win this and retire to a small estate to spend the rest of my days husband-less, hunting.

Her body tells a very different tale. All her noble training comes to bear, and her posture is impressive. She waves to the crowd, turning her masked face slowly back and forth to take in the whole square. As their 'chariot' passes Razmir, she inclines her head in a half-bow in his direction, then holds high her bow in a salute to him.

Perform (Act) take 10 for 23

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar - Angelkin Paladin 1
Show:
HP:48/48, AC 24, Touch 12 flat-footed 23: CMD 20, Perception +1: Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +7 (Immune to Fear) Face/Showy Rep 14?)

Azrael feels that this first impression is important. He stands with Ariella, aware of her role as leader and gives her the chance to speak first.

Addressing the crowd he calls out The gladiators of Tymon greet you. Today we stand before you blessed by the heavens and prepared to fight and die for the glory and honor of the Living God. But we will not die. Today is our day. Today will will give you a victory worthy of a song!

Perform Oratory, take 10: 10 + 15 = 25


male Aasimar Garuda Blooded (Plumekith)
Spoiler:
HP:44/44, AC 28, Touch 24 flat-footed 19: CMD 28(32/defensive), Perception +9: Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +9(+1vs Fear) Face/Berserker Rep 20

Garris enters in in line with others embracing the initial cheers of the crowd. He draws his scimitar and performs an elegant and deadly dance of death. He then plants dragon furry into the sands drawing both the Red and Gold dragon scimitars pulling there blades across his chest opening up old wounds.

The rumors are true. Good people of the Ivory Tower, the Dragon of Tymon has finally been called to the games. I bleed now before you as no combatant will be able to scar me today. Do not threat though there will be more than enough blood to fill the sands as Dragon's Furry feeds.

He drops to his knees behind his plunged sword and extends his arms wide holding the other blades with blood dripping listening to the cheers.

Taking 10 as well on both perform dance and act for a 23 dance, 31 act

Silver Crusade

Male Aasimar - Angelkin Paladin 1
Show:
HP:48/48, AC 24, Touch 12 flat-footed 23: CMD 20, Perception +1: Fort +10, Ref +6, Will +7 (Immune to Fear) Face/Showy Rep 14?)

Azrael finishes his speech by saying Behold our glory! and a nimbus of light begins to emanate from him, spreading out in a 30' diameter and basking all his team for a full minute.


Male Tiefling Fighter 1/Gladiator 4

Diablo stands off in the back watching the other city tributes parade.

“So, these are the clowns we gotta kill or they kill us huh? Is that how it works?”

He looks on at Garris, his arms dripping with blood.

“Awww, hell, could’ve used those for my wings..."

Diablo looks at his wings, not content. “Somethin' still missin’ with this picture. Gonna need some more pizzazz. Maybe some flare!”

With that, Diablo grabs a torch, spills some oil on his wings and armor, and sets himself on fire. FOOOSH!

”Oh yea! Baby! That’s what I’m takin’ about!”

He is unaffected by the heat due to his innate fire resistance

“It’s showtime!”

His entrance music ULTIMATUM plays.

Diablo reaches up with both hands clawed towards the heavens, then streaks down the isle. His BURNING ANGEL WINGS trailing a blaze of fire.

With a booming diabolic voice, he bellows out to the nobles (potential sponsors):

“Order your fine horses now!”
“Raise up your hands to the level of your eyes!”
“Nothing can save you now”
“Hell has come for you!”
”Behold! The Fallen Angel!”
“The Angel of Hell has descended!”

Diablo bares his fangs and glares about with his fiendish glowing red eyes, SCREAMS like a Nazgul, spooking the crowd on the sidelines attempting to scatter people.

Intimidate 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39
Perform (oratory)1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24

He watches the commoners scatter in terror and laughs in delight as people scream and trample each other making a wide berth.

By the time he reaches Razmir and his court, his wings have burned out. Diablo takes a handful of ashes in his hands.

He blows Razmir a kiss of ashes, then takes a bow.

An evil fanged grin can barely be seen through the shadow cast over his face as he hangs his head low.


Homo Sapien Current Arena Map; Current Monster Stats

The iron faced priest raised their maces and looked to Psi, one of the Arcane masters of the Revelations as a signal to pull and capture the heretic Azrael. The spell is obviously not of a novice level. He nods as a score of iron masked priest rushed and changed at Azrael. Genevia looks in fear and screams as they pushed her aside to the ground making their move towards Azrael.

You all may post your actions including Azrael, remember any actions now taken would have consequences. Ariella you might have to take charge here.


Male Tiefling Fighter 1/Gladiator 4

I thought (Su) powers such as Paladin's Power of Light was legal. In any case...

Diablo almost gets an orgasm off on Genevia screams.

However, seeing masks priests heading towards Azrael (for reasons unknown to him) Diablo will terrorize more people so they scatter in the direction and impede movement of the incoming priests (hopefully knocking some down and trampling them for good measure :P).

It comes off as part of his act, an effortless bluff.


RETIRED
stats:
HP 57/57; AC 19 (T 19, FF 11) +Snake Style (Sense Motive +16); CMD 24; Fort +6, Reflex +10, Will +5 ; Perception +9; Init +6; Face/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Vishkanya Drunken Master of Many Styles 5

Snake shows up to the match already drunk 2pts drunken ki, stumbling about and spinning his fake spear in a mesmerizing fashion that is surprisingly entertaining.

[dice=perform]1d20+16[/ooc]


RETIRED
stats:
HP 57/57; AC 19 (T 19, FF 11) +Snake Style (Sense Motive +16); CMD 24; Fort +6, Reflex +10, Will +5 ; Perception +9; Init +6; Face/Backstabber; Reputation 15
Vishkanya Drunken Master of Many Styles 5

wont let me edit above post, paizo site is being stupid today (happened in another game too)

perform: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26


male Aasimar Garuda Blooded (Plumekith)
Spoiler:
HP:44/44, AC 28, Touch 24 flat-footed 19: CMD 28(32/defensive), Perception +9: Fort +8, Ref +10, Will +9(+1vs Fear) Face/Berserker Rep 20

Dragon steps in the path of one of the priest readying to trip him if he tries to go by.

You dare interupt The living Gods Imortal games opening ceremony. What manner of disrespect is this. There is no match here, no laws have been broken. You will not take a citizen of Tymon this day.

If attack is triggered
Trip attempt Defensive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24

If trip fails will drop weapon

Current AC 28 able to delflect first attack that hits.


Male (HP: 22/22, AC/FF/TCH: 18/17/11, Init: +1, F/R/W: 6/1/6) Dwarf Cleric of Torag 2 (Forgemaster)

Riggar walks as nimble as possible in all the ceremonial garb. He simply waves at the crowd, but speaks little. Words are not his greatest forte

Trip: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 14

Riggar will attempt to trip one of the guards as they approach. Having the attempt look like the Dwarf is cumbersome in the ceremonial getup he is currently wearing, which is not that far from the truth. Bluff if needed.

Current AC: 1


Male Half-Orc Barbarian 5 (Invulnerable Rager)

Peers over the crowd, his eyes lidded as he says. I am here as fate decrees. Fate escapes no living being. I am here, fated to win this day... He peers over the crowd and the other gladiators. "And many here are fated to die. He says, while swinging his scythe, pointing it over the crowd, twirling it around before sitting it back onto his back. "If I am an angel...Then I'm the Angel of Death"

Perform 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26

When the attacker approaches, he gives a deep growl, glaring at the offender. "I suggest you back off. The fights have not begun. They can wait until then." He says, cracking his knuckles loudly, and lays one hand on his scythe ready to grab it if needed.

intimidate 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28


entry
styx simply hold his spear aloft riding the chariot into the arena and as it reaches its destination he leaps from the chariot in a dramatic display of acrobatic skill. then gives with a skillful weapon performance he imitates a ready for combat

acrobatics: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24
perform act: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31

Styx motions to Ariella need to difuse the situation, we cannot afford to loose team members

Styx tryies to position himself in view of the Arcane Masters
Good Masters such actions are unnecessary the magic presented is for flair and audience appeasement it serves no ther purpose

attempting to lighten the situation before erupting to a premature fight

diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

101 to 150 of 175 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Immortal Games- The rise of Tymon All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.