Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Green Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

PFS PBP, The Green Market, Tier 5-6


201 to 250 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Ah, your right, an he would know that. Scratch out Hold Person and insert Hideous Laughter. I believe it basically has the same result for the hooded man though. I’ll let you RP the effect part.

Erin, 6 rounds is your limit. After that I’m cutting you off. ;)

Sczarni

Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

Going to get this out of the way now then
Will1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Will1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Will1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Andoran

Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

Yandu stays where he is.

Anya will go airborne again and tries to follow the leaving spellcaster.

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

Next round KULIK will shoot the thug grappling Zeeva again with Deadly Aim. Surely I have used my allotment of 1s by now...
nrml attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 8
dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 8
Haste attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 9
dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 13

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

LOL, oh, much better. O_o

Sczarni

Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

Fair enough

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Ashur rolls on the floor laughing for almost thirty seconds before he comes to. He growls in frustration as he realizes the hood man got away.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Kulik, that Thug is dead. All enemies have been subdued, killed, or escaped. You essentially have one round of action to do something without a target to kill.

A few moments later, Erin is able to move again.

Sczarni

Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

Erin finally puts her arm down and looks around at the mayhem and states softly.
"Cayden finally grants me my freedom, but a little too late. At least Zeeva is safe."

She then cleans her blades on her blood-covered cloak, closes the eyes on the man she killed, and covers him with the cloak.

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

Now how did I not see the "dashes from the marketplace" part of that post? *sigh*

Check on Zeeva to make sure she is unharmed, then look around for anything telltale left behind Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27.

Sczarni

Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

Ashur stands up, his fangs/horn retract to their normal size. "He'll pay for that."

"You alright?" He looks over to Erin.

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

I just realized a massive mistake... literally. Timber is large. (movement of 80' while hasted.)

Bishop swears under his breath. He'll make a cursory look for hurt innocents, then call Timber to him while trying to pick up the trail. He looks over to his ensorcelled party mates to confirm that they are alive, well, and checking on Zeeva.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Hold on there Ashur, I asked for 1 Round of actions. You still think everything is hilarious for a couple of rounds. I’m waiting on Yandu and Amira now.

Kulik:
For some reason you feel like you hear faint chanting of some kind. Wait, was that orange knocked over or did it jump off the cart by itself?

The Entangle disipates. Timber heels.

Sczarni

Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

Okay. Ashur is still laughing then.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Ashur’s maniacal laughter seems out of place in the momentary stillness after the fight. Some of the merchants and customers start to peak out from their places of refuge.

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

With the entangle gone, KULIK moves to Zeeva's side, then freezes and gives out a low, gutteral growl.
We not done yet. KULIK hear...there! He points toward the citrus booth.


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Just as Kulik speaks, a wind picks up in the Green Market. It quickly becomes quite strong, which is odd because you are inside. The ground rumbles and shakes as if an earthquake is hitting. Chanting in some strange language gets louder by the moment. Plants fall to the ground, produce jumps out of its carts.

Two of the decorative Scarecrows lurch to life and start to advance. The fruits and plants that have fallen to the ground roll together in the middle of the market, joining others that just fly straight off the shelves, forming a churning mass of produce. With potatoes for eyes, a carrot for a nose, and grape vines threaded through its broccoli-blotched body, it would be comical if you didn't get the distinct feeling that it is looking at you, and not in a friendly kind of way.

MAP

GM:

Fruit: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Scarecrows: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8

Round 1

Yandu
Erin
Kulik
Bishop
Scarecrows
Ashur
Produce Mound
Amira


Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

I just double checked, none of you know the language the chanting voice is speaking.

Sczarni

Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

Erin puts a hand to her side and looks to Ashur as he is standing up.
"Not sure how much of this blood is his or mine, but I think I will..."
Then the ground begins to rumble and she cuts off abruptly to assess the new threat.

Qadira

Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Amira was attempting to regain stability in the market. "Attention, everyone! The threat has been handled!" she yells with a voice much louder than her small frame should contain. "Please exit in an orderly fashion an--" Then, as the events that include the Veggiemonster arising happen, Amira's face just goes absolutely blank as her eyes almost roll right into the back of her head in rage. "The market. Is trying. To kill me! WHAT IN ABADAR'S NAME DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!?"

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Must not make Monte Python joke about being attacked by fruit...Must not make Monte Python joke about being attacked by fruit...Must not...

    Bishop's attempts at identifying the monstrosities:

    Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
    Knowledge Dungeoneering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Normal move, standard attack on flatfooted.

    Erin gives Ashur a pained glance as the creatures form. She then moves in close to take a swing at the scarecrow when it begins to move.
    Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25 (One Attack)
    Damage 1d6 + 4 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 4 + (1, 5, 2) = 15 (Sneak Attack)
    Offensive Defense (+1 AC per sneak attack die landed)

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    What about poin-ted sticks, Bishop? ;-)

    Kn: dungeoneering: 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 3 = 20 (with Monster Lore)
    Kn: nature: 1d20 + 5 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 3 = 26 (with Monster Lore)
    Kn: planes: 1d20 + 3 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 3 = 12 (with Monster Lore)
    Kn: religion: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 3 = 10 (with Monster Lore)

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu takes out his crossbow (move action) and shoots at the abnominations

    Attack 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 1 = 16 point blank shot - damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7 piercing, magical.

    "Lets find out if this has any effect at all - and someone stronger please HELP"

    Andoran

    Anya circles around and retrieves a flask of alchemist fire - unsure if she should use it on one of the scarecrows or if it would have any effect at all against the fruit monster.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Kulik, Bishop:
    It looks like a Shambling Mound. The Scarecrows are beyond your expertise.

    Erin spins out of her scarecrow-like stance to slash at one of them, and lands a solid blow. Yandu's arrow bounces off a coconut to little effect.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Kulik moves to the spot indicated on the map, pulling out his greataxe on the move, drops his bow (free action), then casts bless.

    Shambling mound! Plant beasht with long shtrikesh! Mindlessh! And no shocksh or burnsh!

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Timber, Attack! Bishop motions towards the close scarecrow. Meanwhile, Bishop looks towards the produce beast, and undloads.

    Bow 1: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 34 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
    Bow 2: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
    Bow Haste if still applicable: 1d20 + 13 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 13 + 1 + 1 = 19 Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

    Straw flies from the jaws of the wolf

    Bite: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 1 + 1 = 18 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 Trip: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 29

    All attack rolls assume Haste is still active. If not, -1.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Yandu's haste lasts 5 rounds, I think it may be gone.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Yes, Haste just ended.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    You all feel Blessed by having Kulik around.

    One of Bishop’s arrows flies true, right into a potato, but the other seem to have little effect.

    Timber gets a mouthful of straw as he brings the animated farm ornament to the ground. It gets back up and takes a swing at the wolf. Timber can take an AoO.
    Slam: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
    Timber Will Save: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 3 + 1 = 16, Timber is Shaken for 1 Round.

    The other Scarecrow reaches for Erin with straw-filled gloves.
    Slam 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17, miss
    Slam 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28, Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11, Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
    Erin Will Save: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10

    All of a sudden Erin sees the Scarecrows face morph into something terrible, its eyes glow as it looks deep into her soul. Shivers wrack her little frame as all she can do is cower in fear before the terror.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Ashur thinks the entire thing is really quite funny.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Yep, hilarious. Oh and I just realized, unless the hooded man was some kind of outsider, I get a +4 to my save, so would my second save make it with a 21?

    "Oh man, Erin is so terrified! The bad ass chick might cry!" Ashur can't seem to hold his laughter in.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    The mound of produce rolls south 5 feet and launches tendrils of vine-wrapped fruit at Yandu and Kulik

    Slam at Yandu: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14, miss

    Slam at Kulik: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15, miss

    You guys got lucky there.

    Amira! Then Round 2.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    I just want to suggest the readers to take a mental step back and look at this situation. There's a half-orc and human taking potshots at floating vegetables, the rogue paralyzed by fear, and the tiefling laughing at her. Meanwhile, the gnome is trying to not die and the young, female cleric is raging almost as hard as the tiefling.

    How are y'all feelin' about Calm Emotions now? Fixes laugher + fear in a 20-ft burst...


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Probably not a bad idea. Can you hit both Ashur and Erin? I can’t see the bottom of the map. :/

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    OH. Knowledges. DUH. I have all of them. What ones should I roll?


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Well, Kulik already shouted out about the Shambling Mound. Arcana would be useful for the Scarecrows.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    KN(Arcana): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Hey, Brute? I think you missed my question about the Hideous Laughter. And Amira, if you calm emotions me, I stop raging, which means I'm fatigued for a very long time. A fatigued barbarian is a sad barbarian, especially this one.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    I can cure fatigue with a touch, and will do so. Community Domain.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Well, wait until we see the resolution to my question. Hitting Erin with it is still a good idea though.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Yes, I did miss that in the midst of my posting flurry, and yes that means you can act this round. Go ahead.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Okay, that means Amira only has to hit Erin with the calm emotions then which saves a standard.

    Ashur stands up after recovering from his fit of laughter. "On second thought, I guess it wasn't that funny." He moves next to the scarecrow attacking Erin.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Assuming I can only defend. Full defense, +6 AC.

    Erin huddles down down low with her blades over her head for protection and cries out.
    "Please Mr. Scarecrow, I was not going to steal your food! I promise! Please do not hurt me!

    Never going to hear the end of this one...

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Careful, I might start laughing again.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Did my Kn(A) get anything helpful? If they're what they think they are, then my action isn't changed. Running on the assumption they're mindless as well. If not, include 'em in the burst.

    Swift: Swift Channel to heal the Andorans and Anderpooch 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) = 12
    Move: Moving to the current square
    Free Action: "EVERYONE, JUST CALM THE HELL DOWN OR I SWEAR TO ABADAR, I'M FILING SO MANY MORE COMPLAINTS TO THE DECEMVIRATE!"
    Standard: Casting Calm Emotions far enough to only hit Erin. DC 16

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu is now 6th level - so haste should last 6 rounds.

    On his turn Yandu will move withdraw 15 feet backwards away from the mould.

    "I don't want this one to grapple me.

    Andoran

    Anya throws an alchemist fire at the mold - hoping it burns.

    Attack 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 1 = 21 point blank and precise - possible minus for distance not applied.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*
    Anya - Eidolon wrote:

    Anya throws an alchemist fire at the mold - hoping it burns.

    Attack 1d20 +8 + 1 point blank and precise - possible minus for distance not applied.

    Kulik wrote:
    Shambling mound! Plant beasht with long shtrikesh! Mindlessh! And no shocksh or burnsh!

    I wasn't informed as to whether or not the scarecrows were burnable, though, so, uh... keep that in mind.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    My only successful knowledge check was on the produce mound. (Which is quite inventive, BTW. Kudos to Jim Groves for that.)

    201 to 250 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Green Brute Squad All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.