Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Green Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

PFS PBP, The Green Market, Tier 5-6


151 to 200 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Scratch that then, Bishop still hits.

Amira, you can post out of init order, then I will just resolve the action accordingly.

Andoran

Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

Yandu moves forward 10 foot - realizing he didn't speed up himself and won't get out of the entange area. He still tries to cast a spell

Concentration 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Daze Monster (DC15) on the thug grappling the lady

Stats Anya are now in her profile

Sczarni

Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

I believe you forgot the bonus from Haste, Brute. It would only probably matter for me, so I thought I'd ask. Would a 14 make it?

Amira, as a barbarian, I am offended by any use of calm emotions.

Qadira

Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    I'm a lady; I'll use ANY tactics to win an argument that I'm sure I'm right about, rules be damned.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Nope, 14 is not enough.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Just checkin, Brute. And I wouldn't call Amira a lady. A lot of other things, but not a lady.

    Ashur attempts to break himself free of the entangling roots in the city marketplace. He lets his infernal heritage overtake him as he enters a rage.

    Obviously not calm Rage: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

    If that is enough, Ashur moves towards the thug next to Erin.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Ashur rips free from these puny plants.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    "I was going to-- UGH," Amira adds, as he sees the man tear free of the vines and move into her burst area. "Like I said; prepared!"

    Alter my spell to being Hold Person (Same DC) on the grappler if Ashur is in the burst of Calm Emotions.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Full attack on flanked Thug. If he drops 5 foot step north.

    "Red Market it is."
    Erin grumbles, spotting Ashur right behind the poor fool.

    She raises her right foot high and smashes it down on the man's foot, while twirling her swords and sending three quick stabs towards his gut.

    Attack 1 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 (Flank, Haste)
    Damage 1 1d6 + 4 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (5, 1, 4) = 15 (Sneak Attack)

    Attack 2 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 (Flank, Haste)
    Damage 2 1d6 + 4 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (1, 2, 4) = 17 (Sneak Attack)

    Attack 3 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 (Flank, Haste)
    Damage 3 1d6 + 2 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 2 + (3, 6, 6) = 22 (Sneak Attack)

    Offensive Defense (+1AC for each sneak attack die landed)


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Amira Casts Hold Person, Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20, and he shrugs it off.

    Anya hits a Thug squarely with a Tanglefoot Bag, which slows him down just enough for Erin to land three solid blows, knocking him out of the fight for good. Thug 2 is Dead.

    The crowd has dispersed enough now that the Market is no longer difficult terrain, well the part of it that is not covered by entangle at least.

    Thugs are up. I will post for them in a bit.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    The 5 foot.
    Erin lets the body slide to the ground and points a bloody blade at the thug holding Zeeva as she approaches.
    "You are next if you do not release her."

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    That's it; the instant I step back on home dunes, I'm getting a refund. By Abadar's fancy goatee, these damned 'lessons' have failed the past THREE TIMES now! Amira glares towards the eastern skies and looks absolutely furious. Were she more savage, she'd easily be raging. The past 3 Mooks (all individuals with <=2 will) have successfully passed a boosted Hold Person. That lesser Persistent rod can't come fast enough.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Thug 3 steps up to help his fallen comrade with a heavy swing at the wolf.
    Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 2 = 26, Crit: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 2 = 18, Timber takes Damage: 2d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 + 6 = 19.

    Thug 4 attempt to defend himself from the savage beast. (Full Defense)

    Thug 1 delays until the man in the hood goes.

    Bishop!

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    "By Deadeye's right, NO ONE HURTS HIM!!!

    Bishop, heedless of the dangers to himself, steps back 5' unloads on Thug 3. He'll perforate Thug 3 with all 3 arrows (Using Deadly Aim.) If Thug 3 drops before the 3rd arrow, He'll switch to Thug 1.

    Bow: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 25 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 14
    Bow: 1d20 + 8 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 14
    Bow: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 29 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 13

    Timber will continue to gnash and thrash at the thug before him:

    Bite on Prone: 1d20 + 11 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 4 + 4 = 33 damage: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 + 4 = 16

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Did I get missed? I thought KULIK went before Bishop.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    You are up I believe.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Eh, you're pretty much in the same block anyways. Plus, they did hurt his doggie.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Oh, I wouldn't dream of taking away Bishop's opportunity to exact vengeance for attempted lupicide. :-)

    Humans talk a lot but not listen to each other. Bad humans not listen to Erin human. Ashur human-type-thing not listen to Amira human. Confusing.

    Attack with Deadly Aim on Thug 1. If Thug 1 drops, second shot from Haste will target hooded man.
    attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 6
    damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 = 11
    Haste attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 - 1 - 2 = 12
    Haste atk dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 2 = 5

    EDIT: haha, in retrospect it's the same as if I hadn't gone at all. :-D


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Yes Kulik, you were up too. Bishop, you are still in difficult terrain because of Entangle. I’m going to assume you don’t move and take the AoO to get in the full attack action.
    AoO vs Bishop: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 1 = 10, miss.

    Thug 3 goes down with two arrows in his chest and one in his shoulder, bleeding out.

    The Thug on the ground cries out, Alright, I surrender! Get your wolf off me!


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    The man in the hood weaves his hands back and fourth, mimicking the actions Amira took only moments before.

    Hold Person on Erin. Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

    Erin laughs at him, and then realizes that she can’t move her arms or legs...

    The Thug holding Zeeva drags her towards the door, and the man in the hood follows.

    They are not out yet.

    Zeeva once again attempts to break the Grapple. CMB: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3, fail.

    Ashur, Amira, Yandu!


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Kulik’s arrows fly wide, but he does skewer a large Watermelon quite nicely.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    I'd like to think that "Kidnapping someone" is a hostile action as per Calm Emotions. If it's not, let me know.

    "Hold back for one damned second, Ashur!" Amira asks, hoping he delays by a moment.

  • If he does, Amira prays to the god of Mercantile things to help save this master of merchants and tries my Calm Emotions on the hooded man and the grappler. Its range is 150 ft. and is a 20 ft. burst.

  • If he doesn't wait, I'm going to channel from the square below Kulik to heal Kulik, Timber, and Bishop. Not selecting out the men on the ground and adding "Your friend surrendered. I suggest you do the same."

  • Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin strains every muscle attempting to follow the kidnapper. However, she continues to stand stone still, pointing at where the kidnapper once stood with her blade.

    Next round will. Will 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Totally fair, I forgot about Entangle. Swift action to order Timber after Zeeva....so he'll just have to gnaw on the thug until my turn :-)

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Oh, right. we cleaned up on our side. Just do My heal-y action.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Ashur goes after the man in the hood. You can see the familiar sight of his fangs growing out and his horns expanding to full size. He raises his arms and attempts to grab the hooded caster.

    Grapple: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31 Take your AOO, Brute. Mighty AC 16.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Note to self.... Ashur has "The Big Smile"


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Ha, ha, ha, like that will do any good.

    AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13, miss.

    Ashur quite easily wraps up the man in the hood. He is looking none to fondly at your great, pointy teeth.

    Amira, go ahead and roll for your Healy action then.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Well, it's mattered before. A certain spider-climbing demon knows that.

    Ashur smiles as he deftly dodges the man's attack and grabs hold.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Heeelz: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 6) = 18

    Edit: This is the 2nd time in a pbp I've gotten 3 sixes in a row. The first was 3 d20s in the Dalsine pbp we're still in. Note to self: Play Cheliax.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    The unconscious Thug comes to, and heeds Amira’s warning to lay low. Something about the way she pulls those arrows out of his chest is very convincing...


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    @ Ashur, Awk! Unhand me, you Demon!

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "Hey, no need to be insulting. I might twitch and snap your neck." Ashur growls.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Is that all four of the thugs, or is the one grappling Zeeva still up?

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    The one grappling Zeeva hasn't been affected by anything yet, IIRC. Yandu has his turns to take, though.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    He has an arrow sticking out of his side.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    'Tis but a flesh wound.

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu moves out of the entanged area and casts a Glitterdust. He targets it a little bit north of the thug grappling Zeeva to ensure Erin isn't in the range as well.

    "No tricks and no disappearance - better give up while you can !!"

    DC16 Will to avoid being blinded.

    Andoran

    Anya seems to have been waiting for Yandu - and swoops in from behind - her small but sharps claws trying to find a target.

    Melee attack: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 8 + 2 = 17 flanking with Erin

    Damage 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 - only half damage due to Shadow Form = 2

    She seems to smile at Erin as her attack is rather ineffective - but all it needs is to get attention from the thug.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22, This is one resilient Thug.

    Anya flies down, batting at the thug to little effect.

    Kulik and Bishop!

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    KULIK launches a pair of arrows into the thug using Deadly Aim.
    nrml attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 7
    dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 10
    Haste attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 22
    dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 1 + 2 = 10

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    LOL, that's my second 1 rolled on an attack. <facepalm>

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    New Boon! Bane of the Fruit Vendor: Take -10 on all Diplomacy checks to purchase fruit in the Green Market

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Bah, what self-respecting half-orc eats fruit anyway? ;-)

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Bishop turns his gaze downward for a split second, I accept, but if you cross me I'll replace your eyes with arrowheads. He points with the tip of his bow towards the one making off with Zeeva. Timber, attack!

    Not waiting, Bishop unloads into the same thug. Again, if the thug goes down, I'll trade targets for the most injured looking one.

    Bow 1: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 34 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 18
    Bow 2: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 29 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 19
    Bow Haste: 1d20 + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 13 + 4 + 1 - 2 = 28 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 15

    Timber will bolt after the appointed baddie. If he's dead I suppose he'd go at the closest.

    bite: 1d20 + 6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 4 + 1 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 4 = 10 Trip: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 4 = 17


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Bishop, with the difficult terrain, Timber can’t get close enough to attack this round, but that matters little.

    Thug 3 dies by multiple arrow head incursion.

    The Hooded man attempts to cast through Ashur’s gigantic arms.
    Concentration DC 27: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30, Wow, that was unexpected.

    Ashur Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11, Lol!

    The hooded man slips out of Ashur’s now frozen arms and dashes from the market place.

    You have two live thugs, two dead thugs, and a lot of blood on the ground. Amira can take an action and Ashur gets another Will save to finish out the round.

    After that I want to know what everyone is doing in the next round...


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Zeeva seems a bit frustrated by the bloody combat. This is a peaceful community market, not a battle field! Why did they have to go and start something like that. This is going to take forever to clean up.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Was that a hold person? Because like I've stated, I'm not one.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Will save1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

    Erin continues to hold her position, blood dripping off the end of her sword.

    151 to 200 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Green Brute Squad All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.