Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Green Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

PFS PBP, The Green Market, Tier 5-6


101 to 150 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Andoran

Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

In a similar voice Bishop responds, "I'm looking to hit two birds with one stone so to speak. We're looking to acquire the manor as I hear it's now fallen to disuse. This would give us a chance to protect our charge and us to see the property."

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

GM/Andoran faction:
My understanding of the faction mission was that Maldris wanted the old Foxglove manor in Magnimar, not Korvosa. Am I mistaken about that?


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Anyone Andornan:
Yes, the manor is in Magnimar. So you are trying to get Zeeva to agree to let Maldris buy it. Nothing to inspect in this city.

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

My apologies.

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20
Bishop Shepherd wrote:
My apologies.

No worries. I wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something, that's all. So

Spoiler:

our mission is to get on her good side by saving her business, and then we should inquire afterward.

Qadira

Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    "Keeping an eye out is what we're here to do, isn't it? If there's anyone or thing in particular anyone is looking for? I AM a member of the Eyes, after all." Amira keeps alert, and will also keep an eye out for anything party members ask me to watch for. If they want me to ask about something, my Diplomacy is +11. Also, I can aid any skill check from 30ft away, thanks to my horrible Archtype.

    Looking around for unusual suspects/miscreants:
    Perception: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 2 = 33+2 from Astur's TB


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    As Zeeva mingles with the market customers, a tall man in a cloak steps up to block her path. He speaks to her in a hushed but urgent tone. You make out something about “business” and “private setting”. Zeeva is obviously bothered by his presence and when she attempts to back away a couple more men in cloaks appear out of the crowd to block her path. She looks toward the party for some assistance, at which point the men surrounding here also realize that she has some armed friends in the marketplace. They move to defend themselves while attempting to take Zeeva with them.

    Initiative:

    Amira, 1d20 + 0 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 0 + 2 = 4
    Ashur, 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7
    Bishop, 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 3 + 2 = 15
    Erin, 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19
    Kulik, 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
    Yandu, 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 2 = 23
    Devane, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
    Thug 1&2, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
    Thug 3&4, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

    Round 1
    The market is considered difficult terrain for round 1 as the patrons realize what is going on and try to clear out. I will post a map once I have time to make it tonight.

    Yandu
    Thug 3&4
    Erin
    Thug 1&2
    Kulik
    Bishop
    Devane
    Ashur
    Amira

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu notices the thugs. He quickly casts Haste on the other members of the group.

    Andoran

    Anya takes to the air while Yandu tries to get cover behind the large half orc.

    Haste should work on 6 now - so should be fine for everyone apart of Yandu and Anya. Anya is a little like a weapon - is she drawn / around or not. She normally is around if she isn't creating a scene.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Well, not that it mattered here, but I get a +3 to my initiative thanks to my trait rather than +2 for future reference. It's all in my Favored Terrain stats in my profile.

    "Called it. I knew something was gonna go wrong."

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    "Blast! Violence already?! Bishop takes a deep breath and prepares for action."

    I assume Timber goes on my count?

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    "It is hardly calling it when you constantly voice that something is going to go wrong."
    Erin retorts, quickly drawing a pair of slim blades from inside her cloak.

    Awaiting map to react in combat.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    "By His golden armour, my paralyzation spell better work this time. Failing in the middle of the wilderness? Fine. On a boat, in the middle of the ocean? Okay. But we're in a city-- NO; A market. And we're fighting His enemies! I paid good money to those lessons; if this fails again, I'm going to get a refund, and the Eyes will HAVE to back me up. It was on THEIR tab, no less." Amira thinks with an angered look on her face and mutters a few of the words as she hears combat and explains her super-wonderful init.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "I disagree."

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    "Now is hardly the time for this!"

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Ashur can't help but laugh as he is chastised by the Kelish priestess. "You've got a lot to learn Amira."

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    "A lot to learn? I know full well how to handle a situation like this; I'm actually prepared for this! I am a member of the Eyes of the City; this is exactly the situation to which we respond!" she adds, wasting mere moments and further explaining the init order.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    KULIK looks at the humans in his party with some dismay, then looks at Yandu with a toothy chuckle as he draws his bow and nocks an arrow. Hmpf. And human peoples say gnome peoples talk too much...

    Above the banter, KULIK shouts, Take them alive? Or dead?

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11
    Kulik wrote:
    Take them alive? Or dead?

    "This is a market, not the Worldwound." Amira irritatedly states back, as if having been posed this exact question before. She then snaps back to the tiefling.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "Do you? When you say prepared, do you mean you know what papers to file? These guys aren't going to be beaten by you filing form 17a. Can you even lift a full binder of chronicles?"

    More wasting of moments

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Bishop looks back and forth at the banter (even Timber follows suit). After Kulik's comment about human verbosity he looks at the Half-orc and nods with a laconic, "True."

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    "Prepared, in this case, means I've got a repertoire of magics that can handle this whole problem without a drop of blood! Not 'filling out an Acknowledgement of Marriage form.' Which, an adequate-sized binder of, I can lift just fine, thank you. I don't need to be some boulder-hurling meathead from the rough streets of the Puddles to be a competent Pathfinder!"

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    LOL on the Acknowledgement of Marriage Form. Didn't see that one coming.

    "Boulder hurling meathead? At least that's an insult I haven't heard yet. If you had such powerful magic, why haven't you seen fit to use them? Do they involve stamping the word Void on everything? And I'm from Westcrown for the record."

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu just tries to disappear behind Kulik

    Let the large ones draw the attention. At least that makes him unlikely to be the first target ...
    And they say Gnomes are hard to understand. Gnomes are simple - Humans and the Tiefling on the other hand ...

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    This reminds me of something...

    "An insult? Please, I have far better at the art of wordcraft than that. It's a general statement about the lot of you uneducated and biased idiots they let Society! I understand that muscle is needed to complete a lot of these missions, but why send an entire TEAM of them when they're not bright enough to open a can of food without their greatsword? I've clearly seen the worst of it! Let me tell you! A man who insists on jumping down wells! A tiefling who "cracks jokes" at least a dozen seconds after the moment has passed! I'm not some omniscient being control and power--" Amira realizes how much time has passed, despite talking faster than the Micromachines guy. "We're not done here," she adds, to the tiefling.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "I don't need a greatsword to open my can of food, I have claws for that. Sometimes you need the Brute Squad to handle things. And you're right, we're not done."

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin flashes a quick smirk at Ashur, letting him know she led him into this. She then quietly slips away hoping this argument distracts the thugs enough to get the jump on them.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Timber cocks his head to one side as the banter continues to unfold. With a sound that sounds so human-like that it even has an Andoran accent he says, "rrugh?"


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    As the banter continues a couple more shady looking characters emerge from the crowd and attack Bishop and Kulik.

    Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16, Bishop takes Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11

    Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12, miss.

    Kulik the ever-vigilant is unsurprised by the sudden attack, but Bishop zigged when he should have zagged.

    MAP

    For those of you who have not gamed with me before, you should be able to move your characters on the map by clicking on them when you take your action, unless you have an old browser like I have at work (IE7).

    Erin!

    Sczarni

    2 people marked this as a favorite.
    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Double move to the current location, haste and difficult terrain cancelling out.

    Erin slips deftly through the crowd to reach the side of her charge. She crosses her blades in front of her defiantly barring passage of the one thug to Zeeva and threatens.
    "If any of you lay a finger on her they are going to be renaming this place the Red Market."


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    I forgot to put Zeeva in the order. Zeeva Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

    The man in the hood smiles, How charming. Take her!

    The two thugs move in, the first grabs for Zeeva, while the second tries to cut Erin out of the way.

    Grapple: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14, Zeeva is now grappled by Thug 1.

    I’d get out of the way if I were you, little lady.
    Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23, Erin takes Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 3) + 4 = 10

    Kulik, Bishop!


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    As combat breaks out, the patrons start to scatter, mothers grabbing their children, merchants hiding behind their carts, some customers stand back to watch with mild interest. One man knocks over a decorative scarecrow in his rush to get out. One merchant has the guts to scold the thug attacking Bishop. Watch where you swing that sword mister! Don’t be getting any blood on my fruit!

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Kulik activates Agile Feet to ignore difficult terrain for 1 round.
    Use Acrobatics to spot indicated on map. Acrobatics: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6.
    Use Deadly Aim, targeting Thug 1 (grappling Zeeva).
    (I presume it's the Thug indicated due North of Zeeva, in which case he should be one square south and therefore within PBS range.)

    attack: 1d20 + 7 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 1 + 1 = 13
    damage: 1d8 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12

    Erin human did warn you. Now we turn Green Market red.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Yes, the thug due north of Zeeva was the one who Grappled her. Like I mentioned earlier, I can’t edit my own maps during the day. :(

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    I can do it. I moved that one in — did the other move or attack Erin where he stands?


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    AoO vs Kulik: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28, Crit: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13, Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 = 11,

    The thug attacking Kulik catches him in the leg as he moves away to find a clear shot, but that does not prevent the tall warrior from pegging the Thug grabbing Zeeva in the back.

    The other thug can stay where he is.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    ure your normal MO for Animal companion order, so I'll guess for now, change as you see fit.

    "Timber! Attack!" While it will draw an AoO, Timber Moves and attacks the Thug to the South [ooc]In my home game companions can't generally use Acrobatics for avoiding AoOs, but in case you do: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25). With teeth gnashing the wolf targets the haunch of the human thug.

    Bite: 1d20 + 11 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 4 = 22 damage: 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 4 = 15 With a wicked twist he then tries to pull the thug to the ground. Trip: 1d20 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 4 = 33.

    Heedless of the damage to himself, Bishop stays with the plan. He tries to juke step backwards Acrobtaics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12. He eyes the thug grappling Zeeva, taking a moment to aim, and lets fly bow w/Deadly aim: 1d20 + 13 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 4 - 2 = 24 for damage: 1d8 + 3 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 4 + 4 = 12.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Yes, sorry. I am assuming Timber goes on your Initiative.

    The question on Timber using Acrobatics to avoid an AoO has not come up for me before. I will say that he can do it for now, thus avoiding the AoO, and I will research it more later.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    AoO vs Bishop: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20, miss.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    The man in the hood raises a small rod and casts a spell. Immediately the decorative plants, vegetables, and fruits grow a multitude of small vines that try to wrap up everyone in their wake, except, interestingly enough, the thugs.

    Casts Entangle, centered 10 feet behind Yandu.

    Reflex Saves:

    Amira, 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
    Ashur, 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
    Bishop, 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
    Timber, 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
    Kulik, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
    Yandu, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

    Amira, Ashur, Timber, Kulik, and Yandu are Entangled!

    Zeeva attempts to break away from her assailant.
    CMB: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
    But he has her wrapped up pretty good.

    Ashur, Amira, Yandu!

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin was not mentioned in the entangle and I cannot see the map as I am affected by the terrible work browser situation as well. Curious as to whether or not she is affected by this.

    Erin stands her ground and attempts to block the much larger blade. The swing comes in hard from the side and she catches it between her blades, but the force is still strong enough to knock her arms inward and leave a large gash in her side.

    "You are really going to wish you had not done that."
    Erin spits out in pain.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    Does the stall south 2 squares from me block the burst effect of Entangle? I would think it does, since Erin isn't in the burst and the stall blocks it (I guess.) Also, does all the folks stuck in the entangle that aren't PCs/enemies still count as a crowd? Because crowds aren't difficult terrain for me.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    By my count, Erin is outside of the AoE for entangle.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    Might still be true; running the map on my phone, since work computer blocks google docs. Burst-blocking question still stands, though. Trying to find a spot I can get to within 30 ft so I can cast.

    EDIT: @ Erin: Should I find a spot to cast from, do you mind me dropping a Calm Emotions to hit you, the two thugs and caster near you? Alternatively, if anyone can find a burst that'll work, I can do that, too. If the situation ends up bad, I can dismiss it next turn at a standard.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Thank you Kulik for clarifying.
    Amira, as a player I am fine with it. Erin... Well, the last time she got hit with a mental effect... Let us just say it was not pretty.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    Well, at DC 18 (DC 16 reg, +2 after using my Qadiran trait,) you've got a pretty good chance of feeling okay about it. At least for a couple rounds, do ho ho. I was hoping to end my argument with it later, though.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Amira, I think by moving SE you should be able to just get out of the range of entangle at the end of your move, so you could cast.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Yes, the difficult terrain is because of the crowds. Which reminds me, I think I should have rolled for cover for those two ranged shots.
    1d100 ⇒ 80
    1d100 ⇒ 1
    That would mean Bishop’s shot actually missed unless he has something that negates Cover?

    Timber leaped forward, biting the Thug’s shoulder and driving him to the ground.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 11

    Superb; queue my action up for that. I'm still after Ashur, though.

    Also, cover gives AC bonus. Concealment gives miss chance.

    Andoran

    Anya tries to stay in the air - hoovering and taking out a tanglefoot bag.

    Fly check 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22

    Is hoover a move action? I assume she can take out the tanglefoot bag this turn but feel free to move it to her next turn.

    Attack - throw tanglefoot bag on the thug next to Erin 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

    Should have looked earlier to find a better target ... Game night - so no much posting for rest of night.

    101 to 150 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Green Brute Squad All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.