Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

The Green Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

PFS PBP, The Green Market, Tier 5-6


51 to 100 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

@ Kulik, Oh, you are looking for Halil, next door. He will supply all your land meat needs.

@ Yandu, Can I interest you in some dye to help tame that wild hair you have there?

Andoran

Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20
GM Brute Squad wrote:
@ Kulik, Oh, you are looking for Halil, next door. He will supply all your land meat needs.

The half-orc drifts over to the indicated stall, flips a gold coin to Halil and grabs a large haunch in the same motion, hurrying after the trapspringing human, looking curiously at the oddly-shaped fruit.


Bishop trusts that Timber will continue to heel. He tosses the worrier a disarming smile. "Friendly as an Andor.... he's friendly." Bishop stops the overly patriotic simile this time, looking to gauge the lay of the land before speaking like an Eagle Knight.

Sczarni

Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

Erin purchases a small coconut from the vendor. She punctures it with a small knife, drops a straw in from her pack, and takes a sip.
"Quite refreshing, thank you."
She states to the vendor, then turns to survey the crowd for her unknowing point of contact.

Scanning through the crowd, she spots the large half-orc making a beeline right towards her through the press of people. She stares at him blankly from under her cowl while sipping from her fruit.

Qadira

Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*
    GM Brute Squad wrote:
    @ Amira, He's partial to this blend here. A fine bit of leaf. 13 Silver for a pound.

    "I'd like to make some advance payments for him, if he doesn't already have a tab open." She draws 20 coins from her storage box. "This should be enough for 10 pounds, though I'd like to take one to him directly. Any idea where he would be right now?"

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Bishop

    "I've been thinking lately. Dangerous practice I know, but I've been reflecting on the places I've been and the trouble I've seen. And the people I've worked with too." He glances over at Erin, Yandu, and Anya.

    "Don't ask me why I've gone all contemplative. I don't understand it myself."

    Random Market Vendor

    "Sure, I'll try almost anything once." He downs whatever new brew they want him to try.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    "Erin, I see the half-orc you're eyeing. Is this a friendly meeting? I know we've just met, but it's my habit to back up my teammates no matter what."

    The ranger then turns to Ashur, "If there's one thing I can respect, it's introspection." From his haversack he retrieves a worn and well used journal. A quick riffle through the pages shows copious notes about his past missions and the people with whom he traveled. "I study my comrades, their strengths, weaknesses, and habit. It helps me become a better Pathfinder."

    I do actually keep a list of my fellow party members. Bishop started in either Season 0 or 1. I've kept the habit up.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Sorry if I was unclear. The half-orc I was referring to is Kulik following me. The point of contact reference was mostly a hint to Brute that I am looking for something.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    My bad!

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    @Bishop: Rest assured, I mean our rogue no harm. :-) Kulik is following her waiting for an opportunity to ask her about something she mentioned earlier, as she seems to know her way around Korvosa well. Thanks for keeping an eye out on everyone, though!

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin leans against a nearby vendor stall and looks up at Kulik as his large form casts shade over her.
    "The Society seems to have a never-ending supply of towering giants in their ranks."
    She thinks to herself before asking.
    "Kulik I believe it was? Can I help you with something?"

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    The half-orc appears taken aback being questioned directly, but recovers quickly enough. KULIK, yesh. Um, Erin human mention a temple...a Pantheon of Many. KULIK want to know if Deshna honored there or in another temple.

    He appears to think a moment, and makes to take a bite from the haunch he holds, but stops himself, then continues: KULIK not want to dishturb Erin human. Apologize if KULIK dishturb. Can wait until later to talk of thish.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    "Yes, Desna is numbered among the many who are worshiped there."
    She says in response, still keeping a watchful eye on the crowd around her.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    The half-orc nods in thanks, and takes a step away from the rogue in an effort to give her some space.

    The mission briefing mentioned Zeeva Foxgolve running a business here. Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15 to see anything out of the ordinary, perhaps something telltale we were given to identify her, or else to find someone who actively appears to be steering people away from a particular vendor.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    I too keep my eye out. I have multiple orders of business with her. If she looks anything like her sister, I hope that I recognize her. Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 (another +4 for Zeeva herself.)

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Bishop

    "That's smart, actually. Making notes about all your allies' strengths and weaknesses."

    Ashur also looks around for Zeeva.

    Perception: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

    Oh, since I have Terrain Bond, everyone has +2 Initiative, Perception , Stealth, and Survival while we're in the city and we don't leave a trail unless I want to. This also applies when we're underground or in the mountains.

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu enjoys the bustle of the new city. He follows the others - hoping to meet up With the Foxgloves.

    Pathfinders who haven't met Yandu yet notice a gnome who seem seldom to worry and often seems to act childlike if something novel attracts him. It takes a while to realize that below the veneer he is a serious Pathfinder.

    His latest interest seems to be a new belt with lots of wands in it. There seem to be at least 20 - until you look closer and identify most of them a simple wooden sticks albeit irt seems from many different kinds that Yandu uses to carve.

    "If anyone spots a unusual piece of wood - let me know. "

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Not finding what she is searching for in the crowd, Erin rejoins the group to assist in searching for Zeeva.
    "Anyone stumble across anything?"
    She asks in general.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "No, nothing yet. Still looking for this Zeeva chick."

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    "Well we could check the administration offices I suppose."
    Erin offers reluctantly in response.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "If you think that'd be a good idea, why not? Nothing else better to do here."

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    "Yeah, most likely place to find someone running the place I would think. We can just wait here until the others join back up with us."
    Erin states, after a couple minutes of silence pass she notes the new scars on Ashur for the first time.
    "So, if you do not mind me asking, did you happen to anger an Erastil firing squad on your last venture?"

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "I probably have, but they didn't do this. A trio of f*++ing harpies did this. One was inspiring them as they put their arrows into my backside. Not my finest moment. I guess we can wait here then."

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin's face begins to work into the familiar wry smile that usually is followed by a cutting remark.
    "Arrows in the backside, those usually are not very he..."
    She then trails off, adopting a more serious expression and asking.
    "Did you get them running, or did someone hang you out to dry?"


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    You spot a stunning woman with chin-length, strawberry blonde hair, wide brown eyes, and a generous smile wondering the market with a cat weaving in and out of the crowd behind her. She checks on several vendors and then spots your group, recognizing your Pathfinder badges.

    Walking up to Bishop, My sister has spoken quite highly of you. She’s never one to be easily impressed. Turning to the whole group, Thank you so much for coming. I can’t tell you how much this means to me. I’ve complained to the city, but it’s as if the Aspis Consortium has bribed everyone, or the authorities just don’t care. I’m happy to pay for your lodging while you’re helping me. If you like, I can show you around the market.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Erin
    "Neither actually. They trapped all of us in a small room. We all got our share of arrows. No chance to run away or for people to leave me high and dry. I guess life decided to be fair this time."

    "So uh, what's new with you?"

    Zeeva

    "So what's going on exactly? We're a little sketchy on the details. Why don't you tell us while you give us a tour of the city?"

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Just realized my lack of clarification, I put down 20 GOLD coins.Not trying to have some "Weird Coinage Riddle," do ho ho.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin pulls back a sleeve on her cloak, exposing a couple healing burns.
    "Showing some new guys the ropes, got jumped by goblin pyros, we cleaned them out in the end though."
    She then looks up at the new arrival.
    "Looks like our contact is here."

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Erin

    "Rookies.. Those were the days. Goblin pyros? Sounds like my kind of mission. I would'a traded with you if given the chance. I'm not built to fight flying archers, but little green guys who's worst attack involves fire? At least you got out of it okay."

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Zeeva, you are as ravishing as your sister. Please, as Ashur said, what is it that is going on here and how can we help? You are very generous to offer room and board. Out of curiosity, are we to stay in the Foxglove family manor?"

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu bows down to Zeeva - the small gnome nearly hitting the floor

    "Greetings my lady. It is so kind for you to look out for us. I'm sure the Pathfinder society will take care of your problems. There are groups - like the Pathfinders - or some of my friends from the Eagle Knights - who are keenly against the unlawful behaviour of the Aspis scum. If this would be Andoran then I would be sure your problems would already be solved.
    But no worry - me and my friends here will take care of your problems."

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    You notice the little gnome to cast a prestidigitation on himself. Whatever your impression of his flowery language is - he seems to try to leave a good first impression on the lady.

    Diplomacy 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

    But it seems a little bit over the top and contrived.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    @ Amira, Oh my, that's very generous of you. I'm sure he will appreciate it. He usually comes when... Well, actually. There he is now! The merchant points to the Green Market entrance.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Zeeva, Well, a few weeks ago they approached my and wanted to buy the Green Market, but I wasn't interested. It’s been very successful and, though I never thought I’d find myself saying this, I love what I do. Then they wanted to lease space inside of it, but when I found out they wanted to sell weapons and armor, I declined. This is a peaceful market for local merchants I explained. That’s when they started to harass me.

    If the Aspis thugs see that I have protectors such as you, I hope they will leave me alone. If you could stick around the market for a few days; it's only a mater of time before they come knocking at my door again.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "Sounds easy enough. Just hang around here and keep the Aspis off your back, right?"

    A few moments pass after his uncharacteristic optimism sets in.

    "I've got a bad feeling about this. Is there anything else we should know?"

    Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    She seems honestly relieved and grateful you are here.

    Should know? Well, those oranges over there really are excellent. I can try to answer any questions you may have over the next few days.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Amira thanks the shopkeep and turns towards the door, taking one pound of his choice leaf with her. "Lord Waldridge, good day to you. I am Amira El-Amin, priestess of Abadar and representative of Trade Prince Aaqir al’Hakam. He presents you with a business proposal for you as well as a gift," she says as she bows, offering him the package with the business proposal letter atop it. "You will find that you now have a tab open with 20 gold* of credit on it. I do hope you accept the Trade Prince's offer."

    * I just now realized I meant 2 gold earlier, but as said in this game before, posting from a phone is dangerous and makes it easy to miss things. I'm totally cool with 20gp, though. Day job will (at least) negate that later, anyways. If I only have 9 lbs worth of credit on his tab, I say he has that in it. If it's 20 gold, I say that.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin silently assesses the situation to see if there are any underlying issues beyond the Aspis.
    Sense Motive 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

    Coming to roughly the same conclusion, she asks Zeeva.
    "Could you describe these thugs for us? Also, are you acquainted with a regular named Aeysha?"

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    KULIK nods silently as Zeeva describes her plight. When she is finished, he studies her for a moment, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (11) + 13 = 24 then bows to her and speaks slowly but deliberately. At your service, pretty human lady. No harm come to you or your market while we nearby.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "Alright then. I got nothing else." Ashur shrugs.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 9 (HP: 83/85), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +14, +18 v Humans, +16 v. Undead), F: +10, R: +12, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 25, Timber (HP 83/83)

    "Zeeva, indeed we can protect you. If there is a skill on this earth I excel at, it's...dissuading men who mean the innocent wrong. This is not my first detail in protecting someone. I ask a simple favor. Please, no heroics on your part. You have an important role to play in this world. A peaceful market of this is the backbone of civilization. Even if you're skilled with blade or spell, let us do the protecting... Now, on to the matter of lodging....


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Zeeva, Ah, yes. There is a local inn and the proprietor is a friend of mine. I’ll get you a note for her. Zeeva exits to her office and returns shortly with a parchment explaining to Margaret that she will cover the room and board expenses for you.

    Now if you will excuse me for a bit, I like to mingle with the customers. Relationships are good for business, and the soul. Zeeva wonders off.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Amira, I thought 20 gp was a bit of an odd amount. Let’s say 13 gp for 10 pounds and leave it at that.

    Oh my, a generous offer from a stranger. You are as shrewd as you are beautiful my lady. I’m sure the Trade Prince values your services. I will take a look at his proposal for you.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Ah, forgot to respond to Erin.

    They look like ordinary shoppers, that is until they get me cornered. Just keep your eyes out.

    I am not familiar with Aeysha by name, but some of my merchants may know of her.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*
    GM Brute Squad wrote:
    Amira, I thought 20 gp was a bit of an odd amount. Let’s say 13 gp for 10 pounds and leave it at that.

    Oh gods, simple math; my nemesis! I tried to do more, but I got confused. Let's just go with that.

    "I have been told that timing is integral for this offer's chances of success. I ask that you at least determine the validity of my benefactor's statement, if only as a courtesy to me. I assure you, 13 gold may very well be a pittance should this negotiation take place."

    Rolls:
    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 | Sense Motive (for if he doesn't want to look at it now): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin nods in understanding and replies.
    "Thank you for the lodgings."
    She then slips away to discreetly question merchants about Aeysha.


    Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

    Don’t you worry, my lady, I will take a look at it. However, I will shop now and consider his offer later when I have a quiet place to consider it.

    Amira:
    Your mission is to deliver the package, not to make sure he agrees to it. You have succeeded in your part.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*
    GM Brute Squad wrote:
    ** spoiler omitted **

    I'm home-bred on S0-1-2 Taldan missions, so when the big boss says "Make him see this note quickly," I'm trained to try to make them see the note ASAP. Then agin, those were usually death threats or ransom notes.

    "Ah, fair enough," she says as she leaves the shop. "Enjoy the tobacco." Amira rejoins the group immediately after, ready for inquiries/gathering information.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "Yea, thanks. Not having to worry about where I'm sleeping is nice."

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    Kulik turns to Bishop and speaks quietly.

    Not know how well we can protect pretty human lady without knowing where she is while we at inn. Maybe we take turns watching?

    51 to 100 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Green Brute Squad All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.