Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Green Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

PFS PBP, The Green Market, Tier 5-6


1 to 50 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

Green Party Dot.

Sczarni

Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

Red Party Dot

Andoran

Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

Multi-coloured party dot

Andoran

Male Human Ranger 10 (HP: 103/103), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +15, +21 v Humans, +17 v. Undead/constructs), F: +11, R: +13, W: +7, CMB: +12, CMD: 26, Timber (HP 83/83)

Camoflaged dot?

Sczarni

Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

Trap spot dot!

Qadira

Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    "Oh god, how do I spend 10k of gold" dot. Alternatively, "I'll be 5th level within 48 hours or I'll badger the Hell out of my Event Coorindator until he reports it" dot.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    What city/lodge are we starting out in this time?


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Magnimar, so you don't need to go anywhere in character from your prior adventure.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin bids her comrades farewell after the dangerous foray into the sewers. After saying her goodbyes, and very securely storing her spare equipment in her room she heads back into the common room to await her next job for the society.

    "So Yandu, it seems we have a lot of promising prospects making their way up among the ranks."
    Erin states, seated sideways, legs dangling over the arm of a stuffed chair in the Magnimarian Lodge common room.

    "I think they did well, but it was a good call on their part to send the two of us along as insurance, huh?"
    She asks, turning her head to the side and looking at the gnome questioningly.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Ashur hobbles back to the lodge in Absalom after his mission in Kortos, still picking arrows out of his skin. "Stupid harpies. Grumble, grumble.." Before he even has a chance to sit down, he gets his next assignment from a clerk. "Magnimar? A nice, safe city job? Not in a haunted house or Giant stairs with b+%&#y harpy archers? This is too good to be true." He then hobbles out of the Grand Lodge and finds a ship to Magnimar.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 10 (HP: 103/103), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +15, +21 v Humans, +17 v. Undead/constructs), F: +11, R: +13, W: +7, CMB: +12, CMD: 26, Timber (HP 83/83)

    After a brisk walk in the fine Absalomian air, Bishop and Timber check their gear for the third time. While the thought of a sea voyage contains a fair amount of excitement, he sighs and heads towards the Grand Lodge. The tapestry has caused him much frustration, but it's use cannot be denied. The inseparable pair split a piece of spiced venison jerky and head in for a briefing. "Timber my friend, looks like we're headed West."

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Exiting a Qadiran trade barge accompanied by a member of the Eyes of the City is a Kelish woman, whom is mousy only in appearance. With a blank demeanor on her face, she swiftly squeezes her way through the Varisian crowds and makes her way to the trade markets. While there, she seems to glance around at stalls and taking in the hustle and bustle.

    Yet again, the Decemvirate sends me to the north, she thinks to herself. At least it's a city this time.

    Andoran

    Male Gnome Summoner 6 49/49 hp / AC 25 temp (20) / T15 / F16 / F +4 R +5 W +6 / Ini +4 Per +5

    Yandu spends considerable time with Sheila Heidmarsh in the library. He seems to discuss a lot with her and later comes out happy with a large scroll that he tucks safely into his bag of holding.

    You also notice some changes to Anya - she seems to become less substantial - partly like a shadow.

    "Anyone wants to go into town with me. Need to do some shopping."

    Yandu Updates:

    Not much for Yandu
    New spell - Evolution Surge Lesser
    Some new skills
    Bought so far:
    Wand of Cure moderate Wounds, 6 charges
    Scroll with 5 level 2 spells - cost 750 gp for 2 PA

    Yandu still has some 7000 gp to spend and I'm looking for something different to headband or +2 on armor ... Suggestions welcome.

    Andoran

    Anya snuggles up to Yandu

    Changes:

    Removed climb evolution
    Added Shadow Form evolution
    Added precise shot evolution - no longer -4 to throw into melee
    various skill points - most important fly

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin watches Yandu pass by her fumbling with some paper, oblivious of her question.

    "Well, I guess he just has a lot on his mind at the moment..."
    She says out aloud to herself, leaning her head back against the opposite chair arm with a sigh.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    A nice cloak of resistance +2 would be a good purchase. I also reccomend getting consumables like scrolls of spells you can cast but don't know. Like protection from arrows is a spell I've come to appreciate, if you've haven't noticed from my last post. :)

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Amira's first stop is the local temple of Abadar. She checks in with the head cleric there, and proceeds to discuss buisness as usual. While there, she makes informational buisness connections all throughout the church-market.

    Spending 2 PA on the "Foreign Contact (Magnimar)" Vanity Follower. Never thought I'd buy one of these, but Season 4 is gonna be reeeeeeeeal Varisian up in here.

    She then heads straight to the Magnimar chapter, unless they are in need of her healing services.


    Bishop checks the various pockets of his magical quiver. Each of the various arrowheads have been freshly replenished. (His translator follower is also ready ;-)

    Grand Lodge

    Anya whispers something into Yandu's ear.

    "Oh - sorry Erin - I must have been detracted. Yes - I think it was useful that the three of us" he smiles to Anya "have been around. Not much beats experience. I can't wait what exiting next appointment we will have. Looking that some old friends return I expect it will be exiting."

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 10 (HP: 103/103), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +15, +21 v Humans, +17 v. Undead/constructs), F: +11, R: +13, W: +7, CMB: +12, CMD: 26, Timber (HP 83/83)

    "Hail my friends. My name is Bishop, and this is my best friend, Timber", says the ranger. He is a human male (of Taldane stock and an Andoran accent.) His gear and clothing is impeccably kept. Even his beard looks like it was chiseled by an exactly artist. Across his chest is a bow of exquisite make, clearly his favorite possession. Timber is an enormous wolf, decked out in gleaming barding. The wolf is calm, defaulting to heel. "I've spent some time in Magnimar recently, and I'm ready to make another trip for the Decemvirate. I'm pleased to see a growing land, especially one with hopes of self rule. As we've never worked with you before, I think it prudent to tell you that my skill lies with the bow, obviously. Timber and myself are good at skullduggery, but I'm not one for the ebb and flow of conversation and politics."

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    How he'd gotten wrapped up in that hunt for a serial murderer in Underbridge, KULIK reflected, was a mistake. Last time he would take a call for aid as a "simple job" again. No more humans asking for help.

    But then, the time before had been better; when the pretty human lady sent KULIK to old ruins site that was not ruined, it had involved passing Desna's judgement on undead and sinspawn. That suited KULIK much better. Less head hurt.

    The half-orc shook his head. Back to the Lodge at Heidmarch Manor, then. And maybe a drink. Outside, he paused and took a deep breath — it was not often happy, KULIK walking into these places — and pushed the door open.

    A towering half-orc, nearly a head taller than most humans, enters the Lodge. He has white, spiky hair shorn closely and green eyes and wears a thick, dull green shirt of leathery hide which and bears small fragments of several other wild beasts about it. He moves to the bar and drops a coin on top, raising a finger but saying nothing.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Ashur arrives at the lodge a day after his mission at the Storval Stairs. His wounds seem to have healed as he is walking normally again. He is a fairly tall red-skinned tiefling, wearing a rather worn-out chain shirt that looks to have been repaired many times, albeit poorly. He seems to be well muscled as well while he makes his way through the lobby. The thing you notice most are the giant set of horns on his head as if that was almost the only distinguishable thing about him. Even more so than the claws protruding from his fingers or his razor sharp teeth.

    He sees the familiar trio of Anya, Yandu, and Erin. "Miss me?" He grins.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Haha Ashur, did the filter really edit shirt or was that a horrible typo?

    "Sorry Anya I did not notice you there, and yes the three of us. She looks almost incorporeal."
    Erin says while sitting up straight to take in Anya's new appearance. She pulls out one of her blades and begins spinning it absentmindedly while pondering this change.

    As Ashur walks in and speaks, she seems to lose concentration for a second, the blade slipping from her hand and imbedding itself deeply in the floor inches away from her foot.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Horrible typo, missed an "r" there.. Fixed it though.

    Ashur walks over and picks up the blade to hand it back. "I'll take that as a yes." He looks a bit more worldly now, like he has walked the various horizons, even though it has only been a short time since you last met. He even has a few new scars, particularly a few that seem have been made by arrows. "How's it going Yandu? I like new look, Anya."

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    "Your sudden appearance startled me is all..."
    She snaps, hastily snatching the blade away from Ashur and moving over to Bishop.

    "Well met Bishop, I am Erin."
    She says in greeting, while extending a hand from a singed red and white patterned Tian robe.
    "I specialize in making sure our group does not fall prey to traps and other such dangers along the way."
    She continues, brushing some of her shoulder length blonde hair aside and looking up at the bowman.

    She then takes a step over to the large wolf and asks Bishop.
    "Is he friendly?"

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    "Right.." Ashur smirks. "Oh, nice to meet you, Bishop? Name's Ashur. I guess I specialize in ripping things apart." He looks down at his claws to make sure they are at least mildly clean.

    Andoran

    Anya smiles at Ashur

    "Master likes me to hide when there is danger or when I scout ahead. If I stay a little bit back in another plane then I'm less vulnerable here. It doesn't work with my home plane. But the plane with no real light and only grey that you call shadows seems to work.
    And it is nice to have you back - in case we run into something large and strong. "


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Venture-Captain Amara Li bursts into the room where you all have met. Bags packed and ready to travel; she seems in a hurry.

    I’m headed back to Absalom after same business here, but I wanted to brief you quickly before I leave. Recently the Society acquired a new ally named Sendeli Foxglove. Now she has made something of a personal request. Sendeli has a sister named Zeeva in Korvosa who owns a successful marketplace. A competing business interest is threatening Lady Foxglove, and her sister requests the Society investigate and intervene.

    She continues speaking quickly, You may consider the matter pedestrian and more suited toward the local constabulary; I don’t blame you. Even so, there are extenuating circumstances. First, the competing business interest is the Aspis Consortium. It makes little sense for them to harass a local greengrocer, so there must be a deeper layer to this. Maintaining close ties to Sendeli Foxglove is an agenda the Society feels is worth pursuing in and of itself, but if we can assist Zeeva while also hampering the Aspis Consortium’s efforts to gain influence in Korvosa, all the better.

    There is smoke here, now find the fire. Extricate Zeeva Foxglove from this feud with the Consortium. If she’s anything like her sister, she’ll want to be an active part of this team—but you are not to let her put herself in danger. We’ve made that clear to her, and you’re expected to abide by it and ensure she does as well. If this matter is simply crooked business, then just resolve it and return here where Venture Captain Heidmarch will surely have more in store for you.

    A servant enters the room and gestures to the Venture Captain. My apologies, I can’t stay for questions, but I know you are all capable of handling yourselves. I have already arranged your passage. Amara finishes quickly as she hustles from the room.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Sidestepping to allow the similarly-named Venture Captain to pass unhindered, Amira gives Amara a quick bow. Immediately after, she peers through the doorway.

    "I presume we'll have ample time for proper introductions on the upcoming journey. For now, I'm Amira," she says as she gives a quick nod to the room. "Is anyone privy to the whereabouts of our transportation?"

    Amira is visually standard fare for what one would call "a young Abadarian Priestess." Her thin, Kelish features count her hair pulled back into a dark, black ponytail amongst them, as well as her tanned skin. Reading glasses rest utop nose, and her robes are simple with their key-shaped cuff links. All her motions are curt, yet inoffensively so. On her back, she carries a box of chronicling tools (most prominently a book titled "Abadar-Pathfinder Society Account #22357"), an abacus, some bolts, and a light crossbow. When she adjusts her glasses, however, the edges of a wrist sheathe show themselves beneath her long robe sleeves.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin turns sharply around and listens to to Amara speak, then watches her bolt out the door.

    She then turns her attention to the recently arrived Amira.
    "Erin, pleased to meet you, and no, they generally leave details for us to figure out. Either that or make them up along the way. So let us go take a look for this transportation shall we?"

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    The half-orc steps uncertainly forward. He speaks slowly and deliberately as he looks the two humans in the eye.

    Pathfinder KULIK. Never fight Ashpish Conshortium before — need to add to trinketsh. Here he indicates the souvenirs about his person. Ushe arrow and greataxe to bring freedom of Deshna to othersh. Happy to help out.

    A closer look reveals a very small, blue butterfly on his left palm.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 10 (HP: 103/103), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +15, +21 v Humans, +17 v. Undead/constructs), F: +11, R: +13, W: +7, CMB: +12, CMD: 26, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Timber tilts his head to the side to allow for a better petting angle. "Well met Erin. He is indeed friendly. There are two sides to Timber. One is a highly trained warrior, the other is a jerky loving lap dog. I assure you, the latter is is true self." Bishop turns and nods to each. "Kulik is it? An interesting combination for a follower of the Tender of of Dreams. Well met everyone. The Aspis Consortium seems to be around every turn these days. I'm ready to get to the bottom of this. Do any of you have knowledge of the people involved? I have...history with Sendeli. Her well being is of great importance to me. Let us not delay."


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    With that you head out to catch your ship to Korvosa, a haven for merchants and the gateway for trade into all of Varisia.

    You sea voyage happens without incident. The Green Market is located in the South Shore District of the city.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    GM:
    Going to be keeping an active eye out for Aeysha.

    "I know a bit of Zeeva and the Greenmarket from my previous travels here. The Green Market had closed its doors awhile back, but Zeeva brought the place back up a couple of years ago. People within the market are not allowed to sell weapons, armor, or magic, so they mostly sell foodstuffs there. Speaking of food, I hear Korvosa has some good eating as well. We must stop at the Posh and Turtle before we head back to the lodge. I hear their delicacies are exquisite."
    Erin states excitedly.

    As the ship pulls into dock Erin changes out of her robes and into a hooded cloak, which she pulls over her head before heading onto shore.

    Sczarni

    Raging Tiefling Ranger(Guide) 4/Barbarian 2/Horizon Walker 3 (HP: 92/96 ; AC:28/24, T:13, FF:24; Fort:+14 Ref:+10 Will:+5 (+1 versus poisons, disease, fear, and confusion); Init+2; Perception+13(Barkskin)

    Anya

    "Let's hope it doesn't come to that. But yea, I'll handle it if it does."

    Later..
    Ashur will introduce himself to the other newcomers as well. Venture Captain Amara's quick entrance and subsequent exit leave the tiefling a bit startled. "So rough up some Aspis and keep this Zeeva out of danger? Sounds fun."

    Ashur is unusually quiet on the boat ride. It seems as though he is contemplating something. After the ship docks, Ashur just follows everyone off and onto shore. "You know which way we have to go?" He asks, breaking his silence.

    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 10 (HP: 103/103), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +15, +21 v Humans, +17 v. Undead/constructs), F: +11, R: +13, W: +7, CMB: +12, CMD: 26, Timber (HP 83/83)

    Bishop takes in the aroma of the city. While metropolitan areas are where he finds himself more often than not these days, he'd rather be on the countryside. Not one to make small talk, he's respected the tiefling's silence. Now that it's broken, "Ashur, you have the look of a man lost in thought. You're outfitted like one who travels the wilds, as are we all, but your eyes focus further. What is it you have been contemplating, if you don't mind me asking?"

    After, or even amidst that conversation, "Erin, lead the way, I've never been to the Greenmarket, and I am always up for trying something new, lead the way and don't spare the recommendations for fare."

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    GM, any applicable Knowledge? This is ANOTHER character that has some kind of Bardic Knowledge equivalent. I'll roll any Kn anyone asks for and have a +2 on anything (skill checks, saves, etc.) based on writing.

    "Please, lead the way Erin." She adjusts her glasses and looks around, easily making her way through any crowds. "I apologize if I seem distracted. I have a business lead in town, but the only information I have on Lord Waldridge is that he is preferential to a specific tobacco plant in the Green Market. If any of you happen to see anyone that would fit that description, please let me know. I will attempt to repay such a debt, despite the Decemvirate's monetary-related rules set, due of the havok that 'Cheliax Pathfinders v. Colson' case" caused."


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Sure, Local, History, or Diplomacy for gathering information. Please be specific on what subject you are looking for or asking about.

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin nods at the group of pathfinders.
    "Now, the Green Market is located at the southernmost point of the city, in the South Shore district. Please follow me."

    She leads any of the group who follow south through the city, hood pulled low, pointing out many landmarks among the way. When they pass through the large gate to south shore she continues on her tour.

    "...now here to the south is the Pantheon of Many."
    She points to a massive white marble octagonal building.
    "It holds shrines to 17 deities, and respects all who come to worship there equally. You can find a lot of people of different walks of life within those walls."

    Erin leads the group and stops at the very southeast corner of the south shore district and points at an enclosed area.
    "This is the Green Market, although it has been so prosperous I have no idea what could be causing issues with their business. I guess it is our job to figure that out not is it not?"

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    Lord Eustace Waldridge:

    Knowledge(Local): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27 | Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 | Knowledge(History): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

    Will still answer any questions asked; adding Knowledge mods to my info bar at the moment.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Did I miss something Amira? Who is Lord Eustace Waldridge?

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*
    GM Brute Squad wrote:
    Did I miss something Amira? Who is Lord Eustace Waldridge?

    DM:
    Faction mission. The letter says he likes Tobacco in the Green District. I just wanted to see if I knew anything about him before anything collides with the fan (as such does to Pathfinders all the time).
    Andoran

    Male Human Ranger 10 (HP: 103/103), Init: +4, AC: 20 T: 15, FF: 16, Perception +15, +21 v Humans, +17 v. Undead/constructs), F: +11, R: +13, W: +7, CMB: +12, CMD: 26, Timber (HP 83/83)

    "By Deadeye! Such a market in Korvosa. I had been so focused on running into Sendeli that I forgot to watch the path in front of me."


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    The Green Market is a mostly wooden structure built like a
    massive barn. It stands on a flattened section of raised earth
    five feet higher than the surrounding street. The structure
    is only a single story, but the ceiling rises to twenty-five
    feet and has numerous glass skylights that can be opened
    and closed with extending poles and ladders for lighting
    and ventilation. To the south is the main entrance that has
    large iron gates which can be slid and chained shut. On
    the southeast and southwest sides are exterior docks with
    sliding bay doors, where farmers and merchants can unload
    the wares from their wagons directly into stalls or bring
    them into interior kiosks. Inside, the majority of the ground
    is hard-packed earth, except for the stalls, which have wood
    flooring. Only the four southeastern stalls carry goods
    other than produce. The southern-most stall has casks of
    wine, oils, and vinegar. The other stalls sell quality clothing,
    jewelry, and finished furniture. On the northeast side is an
    office that can be secured by another sliding iron gate. North
    of the office is the market’s back entrance. Finally, in the
    center north is a park-like area with a large tree and flowered
    bushes kept alive by an open skylight above.

    Market Map


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    The market is a bustle of activity this fine morning with farmers, brewers, and fishermen selling their wares. The market is crowded with locals out shopping and spreading rumors at the fruit stand.

    Oranges! Best oranges on the west coast. Step right up!

    @ Kulik, Holy Mackerel! You like fish? Get your holy Mackerel here!

    @ Erin, You look like a lady of taste. Please, let me show you how my flowers would enhance...

    @ Bishop, Keep your dog away from my meats! What are you doing bringing a creature like that into a place like this!

    @ Ashur, You look like a man who could use a strong brew, here try some of this stuff!

    Radishes! fine Radishes here!


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    Amira:

    Ah, yes. Sorry about that.
    You are fairly confident that you have found the particular merchant that carries Lord Eustace Waldridge's favorite leaf.

    @ Amira, Might I interest you in a sample smoke, my lady? Finest tobacco in the city. Lords and Ladies from all over go out of their way to frequent my shop.

    Qadira

    Stats:
  • 50/58 HP
  • AC: 15, FF: 15, T: 10
  • F: +7, R +3, W+10
  • Dip: +23, Per: +18, SM: +17
  • Init +0
  • 0/8 CEs used
  • Kn(R)+20, Kn(L)+22, Kn(A,E)+13, Kn(D,G,Na,No,H,Pl)+12
  • 40 ft land speed
  • Kelish Cloistered Cleric 12*

    "Lords, you say? How convenient. I need not a sample, but I am very interested in your wares. I'm looking for Lord Eustace, of the Waldridge family. Has he been by lately?" Amira asks as he draws some paper with key-imprinted letterhead from her writing supplies, easily identifiable as writs of currency that are exchangeable at an Abadarian temple. "I have important financial business to discuss with him, and timing is of the essence." She then draws a quill from the box. "However, I would like purchase him a gift before such negotiations, however. How much would his favourite plant run?"

    Appraise: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
    Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

    Sczarni

    Female Human Rogue 10 (hp 82/82) | F +7 R +11 W +9 | AC 24 T 15 FF 24 CMD 27

    Erin lets out a short laugh as she is approached with flowers.
    "Flowers... The last person who gave me one of those ran at the first sign of danger. They seem to be more a sign of weakness than taste."
    She then passes the flower vendor without further comment, looking for an exotic food vendor.

    Andoran

    Male Half-orc Inquisitor 11 | hp 102/102 | Init +7 | AC 24, T 16, FF 20 | CMB +12, CMD 28 | F +12, R +10, W +11 | Prcptn +16 (drkvsn), SM +20

    KULIK wrinkles his considerable nose at the hawker's suggestion. Do not care for shwimmy beasht. Merchant have cow? Horse? Bear? Maybe KULIK want. He pauses only briefly, perhaps passing a coin for a shank of meat, in order to remain close to Erin in hopes she will talk more about the Pantheon of Many.


    Stats: GMed 8 PFS PBPs; Played 18 PFS PBPs

    @ Amira, He's partial to this blend here. A fine bit of leaf. 13 Silver for a pound.

    Erin locates a merchant carrying Star Fruit, Coconut, and Watermelons.

    1 to 50 of 510 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
    Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Green Brute Squad All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.

    ©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.