Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Great (Pathfinder) Society...in Magnimar!

Game Master Eric Swanson

Shattered Star AP...undertaken by a roving band of misfits...errr scholars...errr...heroes, he he.


201 to 250 of 2,872 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

After Gared sees the rat-like creature is tending to the wounded halfling, he walks over the corpse and roughly removes the arrow in it, and then attempts to do the same from the one that landed in the wall.

Let me know if you'd like either to reusable! He'll salvage what's them what ever their condition so as not to be wasteful.

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Potion CMW 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (6, 8) + 3 = 17

Madge accepts the potion gratefully and downs it in one swallow. After doing so, all of her wounds vanish. "Thatnk you sooo much."

Ganer, arrows that hit the target are automatically destroyed. Here is the roll for the other arrow:
1-50 recoverable 1d100 ⇒ 34 Yes you are able to recover the other arrow.


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

Horven looks over the corpse, pondering for a moment that the armor might be nice. However, his sense of decency and the stench tells him to forget that idea.

"Quite a collection..." Horven muses. "Seems like Malgrim was quite a thief in life, perhaps better than I. At least, more vicious than I. Appears he enjoyed finer things as well. He probably had a plan to attain his comforts. I'm willing to wager Jabin Mord was part of that plan."

Horven steps away from the twice-dead Malgrim. He wipes his hands on his trousers, anxious to move on.

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Sir Rekkart walks over to the young halfling and lays a hand on his shoulder. "Horven, that was a very unselfish action you did there." He nods to Patrissa, "Certainly , a very brave lass there. I am happy to see her unscathed." He looks over to the corpse. "Nothing I desire off of that low-life."

OK, guys...there are several exits out of here. There is a door in the east wall (next to the icebox), a door in the SW corner of the lounge, and finally a staircase leading up to the next floor.


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

Trying to move on, Ganer said, "I suppose we should continue on." He ambled toward a nearby door (AQ21), presuming it to be another restroom, and wanting to get it out of the way. He tried the door. Assuming it opened, he relied on his darkvision to peer inside before he entered.

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Ganer moves to the door and waves the other jurors aside. They do not object openly seeming to let the heroes take the lead. Ganer also notes Patrissa giving him a warm smile as she waves him on. With the other heroes waiting behind him, he opens the door.

The first thing he discovers is it is definitely not a privvy. In fact, looking around the area he believes this used to be an office. This large area is partitioned into smaller cubicles by thin wooden walls with cracked panes of frosted glass set in them. Old desks litter the area, some overturned and emptied of their contents, others still standing where barristers once toiled under mountains of paperwork. A large window set in the north wall is shattered. Beyond, the sprawling desolation of Beldrin’s Bluff greets the eye, its tangled weeds and leaning storefronts strewn with bones and rubble. Suddenly, shadows flit across the frosted glass panes of the partitions as hollow voices whisper blasphemies on the wind.

Ganer (and anyone else who enters the room), give me Perception checks.


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

Following Ganer, Horven peers into the office. He is thankful to have someone else taking the lead. In group situations, Horven is quite reserved and unassuming. This situation is nothing short of a nightmare for him. He has been confident, intimidating and motivated in such a short period of time. It was out of character for him.

Perception Check:
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

Perception:
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

Bow resting in his calloused hands, Gared strode into the room and immediately stepped to off to the side of his companions as he scanned the room. If battle would be had again, the dwarf wished to have a cleaner shot.

Perception:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Ratfolk Wizard/1{HP 6 | AC 14 | T 14 | FF 11 | CMB -2 | CMD 11 | F +0| R +3| W +3| Init +3 | Per +3}

Perception:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Ganer, Gared, and Horven:
You realize the shadows are being cast by the swaying branches of a sickly tree growing in the yard outside the courthouse, not by any sort of monster...although the whispers are another story...

Gared:
You also realize the whispering voices are nothing more
than the wind hissing through the cracks in the frosted panes of glass here in the north window.

MAP

Actions?


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

"Bah! There be nothing more than empty threats of the wind and tree's here. Let's see if we can't find something useful, or a way out of this cursed place."
The dwarf made his way through the room to the broken window, his keen eyes darting back and forth as he went before they fell on the possible escape in front of him...

perception:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

DM Rolls:

1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

Perception:
Ganer 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Gared 1d20+6 = 14
Horven 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Ratcliff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Initiative:
Ganer Jitesh 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Gared Naught 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Horven Graveltoes 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Ratcliff 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Giant Leech 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Round 0 (surprise round)

As Gared moved towards the window, he looks up to the ceiling and sees something wet and slimy about to drop on him! Getting a close look, it appears to be the biggest leech he has ever seen!

Initiative: Ganer, Gared, Ratcliff, Horven, Leech

Gared, you are up. The leech is directly above you (in AM23). Since you were not surprised, feel free to place yourself within 5' of that square.


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

Gared hopped backward instinctively when he saw the creature and snapped off one arrow followed quickly by another at the beast with a challenging growl, then ducked back towards his companions, shouting. "Durned beasties be dropping from ceilings now!"

Gared will start off in AN 23, flurry of arrows, then take a five foot step to AO 23 to gain temporary cover if able.

attacks:

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Gared ducks out of the way as the giant leech drops from the ceiling, obviously looking for an easy snack. Two arrows fly out from his bow, one flying wide left, whilst the other actually strikes it causing a dark ichor to ooze from the wound.

Undeterred by this, it lunges at the dwarf seeking to attach itself to him. Attack 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22; Possible Crit? 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14 NO crit! Damage 1d6 ⇒ 3

It latches onto the dwarf and already he can feel the vile leech starting to suck his body dry...

Initiative: Ganer, Gared, Ratcliff, Horven, (Leech)

MAP

Horven you are up...ooh....sorry you were supposed to go before the leech. Go ahead and post your actions anyway, and I will adjust things if needed.


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

"Oh Gods! Get it off me!"
Gared's face blanches and contorts with horror as the leech begins to drain his life-blood from his body...


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

Move to (AO,22)

Horven quickly makes his way to Gared's side. He deftly slashes with his dagger, hoping to be of some help to the dwarf.

Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7; Damage:1d3 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

"В ім'я богів! Що це?"

Dwarven:
"By the gods! What is this?"

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Horven slashes at the leech, but concerned about wounding the dwarf further his blow is off the mark.

Round 1 start:

Initiative: Ganer, Gared, Ratcliff, Horven, Leech

Ganer, you are up.


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

Upon seeing the leech, Ganer launched into action. He charged, drawing his weapon in mid step, swinging it upward as he ran toward the creature. He kept the other hand within the cloak, holding the shield, but not ready to draw it out yet.

Charge Attack:
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

I figure the cloak comes of next round, especially if it looks like the leech is going to target him, so be ready.

Oops, I forgot to add the +2 attack bonus for charging. That should have been 14 on the attack roll.

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Ganer's attack strikes true, tearing a chunk of rubbery flesh from the leech. However, it stubbornly remains attached to the dwarf.

Initiative: Ganer, Gared, Ratcliff, Horven, Leech

Gared, you are up. Keep in mind you have the grappled condition.


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

The dwarf shouted in rage and terror as those teeth bit further into him, as if they meant to drain out his very soul...
He mustered a feeble attempt to strike the creature, bringing a powerful thrust of his right knee to bear...
but there was no real fight behind the desperate strike and it rolled off the creature's rubbery skin.
All the while, the dwarf clenched onto his bow, his knuckles white as his face.

Wrestling with the Beast:
Looks up grappling rules...
Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 11d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Gared struggles futilely to free himself from the bloodsucker, to no avail.

Initiative: Ganer, Gared, Ratcliff, Horven, Leech

Ratcliff, you are up.


Male Ratfolk Wizard/1{HP 6 | AC 14 | T 14 | FF 11 | CMB -2 | CMD 11 | F +0| R +3| W +3| Init +3 | Per +3}

Ratcliff sees the desperate struggle and moves a bit further into the room. He quickly forms another diamond of blue energy and lets it fly at the leech.

1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Another Magic Missile :D

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

The tiny ratfolk's spell impacts the leech unerringly, causing it to shed nore of the vicious ichor. Still it remains attached...

Initiative: Ganer, Gared, Ratcliff, Horven, Leech

Horven, you are up.


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

Move to (AM,23).

In hopes of perhaps gaining a tactical advantage if the leech is dislodged, Horven moves opposite of Gared. He swings his dagger again, hoping for a better attack this time around.

Attack:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21,Damage:1d3 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Horven: The leech is currently flat footed so you do get sneak attack damage against it...I will roll it for you: SA 1d6 ⇒ 6

Horven darts in and strikes at the precise spot to sever what passes for its spine. As he withdraws his blade, the leech gives a shuddering quiver and falls to the ground, limp and lifeless. Gared feels a trickle of blood where the leech was attached but thankfully the wound is a minor one.

Out of Combat.


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

Gared shudders and scrambles away from the thing's corpse. He is quiet for a long moment before he addresses his new found allies. "I believe I be owin' ye all thanks. I dun't know what that thing was fer, but it had me good. I'm afraid without your help..." He shudders again, then briskly shakes his head. "There be no time to waste! We need to find a way out of this cursed place!" The dwarf hobbles back towards the window, but more cautiously, and with more than one glance above him.


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

Horven smiles and walks up to Gared. He clasps a hand on his shoulder. "Think nothing of it. We're in this together."


Male Ratfolk Wizard/1{HP 6 | AC 14 | T 14 | FF 11 | CMB -2 | CMD 11 | F +0| R +3| W +3| Init +3 | Per +3}

Ratcliff rubs his whiskers before running over to examine the strange blob thing.

Kn Nature:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

He mainly wants to know what the creature is. Or if the slime is useful for anything.

He then does his strange rat like smile at Gared, "No problem friend. Yes we should check that window, see if there is a way out."


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

"I should hope that you would do the same for us in the circumstances." Ganer said, as he strode toward the window. "I doubt we would be allowed to escape through a window, and I hesitate to wonder what sort of consequences we would endure for trying. So I suppose I shouldn't wonder." When he reached the window, he gave it a good look, and then hit it with his mace.

Damage:
1d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

No hit roll, because I seem to recall that inanimate objects are auto-hits.

Hows that for playing out Wisdom damage?

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Ratcliff:
This appears to be the remains of a giant leech. Leeches are known for draining blood from their victims, leaving them giant husks. You also recall they are aquatic creatures which brings up the question how did one of them get inside the courthouse? Then, you recall they can clinb very slowly up walls if necessary. This one must have climbed the outside wall of the courthouse and entered through the broken window, feasting on the birds and other waterfowl that fly in the window looking for shelter.

The blood of a leech can be gathered and sold to an apothecary, who uses the blood as a thinning agent.

Ganer, the window is already shattered, so you have nothing to damage. Hold that thought though...

As Ganer approaches the window seeking a way out of this cursed place, his steps grow slower and slower...

Ganer:
...as he hears in his mind....bells...the sound of a large bell echoes in his mind. As he approaches the window, the sound grows louder and he is also buffeted with the chaotic images he felt earlier in the great hall. Interspersed with the noises is another voice he hears in his mind, a rasping voice filled with a chilling hatred:

I...

will...

NOT ...

let you...

LEAVE!!!

Do you try to jump through the window anyway?


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

No, I don't know if he was going to try and jump in the first place, he was just going to see what would happen.

Ganer turned and looked at the others in the room, a questioning gaze that wondered if that had been just for him, or if the others had heard it too. "What is it you want, Jarbin Mord?" He announced at noone in particular. "Why have you brought in four others, strangers who had nothing to do with this matter, and then treat us as though we had wronged you the same as any of the others?"

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

After Ganer speaks there is silence...an eerie silence covers the courthouse. Even the wind has stopped blowing. The other jurors clamor into the office building clearly unnerved by the noise.

Soon, an eerie whisper echoes though the room, "You have been chosen to bear the crimes of your progeny. Justice will be done...else you will also hang...as I have." Then the voice fades to silence.

Killian walks up to Ganer, his face white with fear. He croaks, "Was that...Mord's spirit? What did he say to you?"


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

"'Crimes of your progeny'? What does that even mean? I'm a bit more street smart than book smart," Horven says, with a fading grin.


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

"Then it is as I had believed. Mord believes that he was wrongfully condemned, and has brought the four of us to judge his jury. I don't have any idea about the progeny bit though."

Turning to Killian, he added, "He said that we were not to leave. I suspect that bad things will happen to anyone that tries to make it out the window."

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Killian glances about the offices before he turns to face the tiefling, a serious look on his usually jocular face. "Aye, I believe ya. Seems clear to me we won't leave this place 'less it be feet first. Yet Mord was justly convicted, was he not? Least accordin' to Rekkart he was." He glances at the paladin. "I mean if he be guilty, then why has he not just slaughtered us already? Why he be...toying wit' us?"


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

"Aye. There be more to the story than meets the eye. Mord wouldn't have brought us here unless there be more information to be found, and as we go, we be finding clues to this cursed plot."

Gared cracked his knuckles and tested the draw on his bow.

"Mord means for us to unravel more of th' story, and these ghosts can be a vindictive sort. He's not fer letting us go until we understand the details and send him off proper. If ye have any more clues about th' hanging to share with us, sooner rather than later, it might help keep us from ending up like the hobgoblin."
The dwarf cocked his head and eyed the old man and the rest of the group curiously.


Male Ratfolk Wizard/1{HP 6 | AC 14 | T 14 | FF 11 | CMB -2 | CMD 11 | F +0| R +3| W +3| Init +3 | Per +3}

Ratcliff shivers at the eerie whisper, "I agree Gared, seems as if we have been assigned the task of handing out justice." He looks around the room some more "Looks like we are stuck here till we figure out this mess. Any ideas where to go next?"


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

"Unless there's a good chance we'll find compelling evidence elsewhere, I think we should still try and find the gallows. Start with the end of Mord's story, I suppose," Horven says, after some thought. "I may not know ghosts, but we've been finding strange clues all over this place. And nasty creatures...can't forget that either."

Horven shrugs. He didn't know which doors were those prohibitive exits and which led further into the courthouse.

I'd give five gold for a reliable sense of direction right now.

Killian did bring up a good point. Rekkart had been professing Mord's guilt like it was a religious law. Malgrim had already proved his character twice over and he was quite adamant about Mord's guilt. Horven knew he couldn't get Rekkart to budge on the whole guilty issue, but perhaps he could find out what his relationship is to Patrissa. That was curious indeed. But where could Horven start without raising Rekkart's hackles?

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Killian glances over to the ratfolk then to the halfling, a mild look on his face. "Wellll...that is a right fine mystery now isn't it. Guess there could be clues all over this place, but who knows what clues you be lookin' for. As for the gallows..." he pauses for a few seconds as if to recall something. "I reckon it was beyond that barred door...course they never let any of us jurors back there...so who knows exactly where they put the damned gallows."

Time: 7:45 pm, T plus 1 hour, 45 minutes.

Other than the window, there does not appear to be any other exits.


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

"Well then, where should we head to while the night is yet young?" Gared asked the group, a hint of a smile playing across his so often troubled face.


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

Ganer decided to try talking in private again, as it had served him well with Halgrak. He moved away from the group, and requested that Patrissa join him. He decided to try a different tactic with her, hoping she would incriminate herself if she believed that she was in the clear.

Ganer spoke in a low voice, "I'm beginning to notice some odd patterns here, and I wonder if you can help me. I am beginning to wonder if Mord was somehow set up, and I find myself suspecting tha Malgrim and Rekkart have something to do with it. Rekkart seems overly insistent that Mord was guilty, so much so that he might be trying to convince himself, as much as the rest of us."

He didn't know what he would get out of the woman, or if any of it would be true in the first place, but he had to try.

Bluff:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

I don't know if this is any kind of realistic, but Ganer is hoping that by accusing someone else, Patrissa will give an accurate account of what she knows about the plot. In fact, the more I think about it, the less realistic I think it is, so we will have to call this a refuge in audacity.

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

As Ganer escorts the beautiful, woman into a private corner of the office away from prying ears (and eyes) he is struck by how gracefully she moves. The curves of her body, the gentle swaying of her hips, the rustle of the silk fabric against her skin. She is indeed the epitome of grace and loveliness. There is a small smile playing in her lips as she strokes the fire opal necklace she wears as she listens to his words.

After a moment of thought, she gazes at him and replies in a breathy voice "Wow...so you really think that poor man was set up to be found guily? That is horrible! I know whowever was behind it was certainly wily enough to fool that upstanding gentleman as well. It probably was that foul hobgoblin who was behind it all! But how do we prove it?"


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

Ganer smiled, how convenient that she accuse the dead man, but still, she was almost certainly right. "I had already began to suspect that he had a hand in it, but I didn't want to mention his name because I wanted to know for sure. I have already found clues that pointed to him, if you have noticed anything, about any of the others, then it would help. Anything you might have noticed learned during the trial that was untoward would be useful as well."

It was difficult, but Ganer resolved to not believe her surprise. The way she moved, the way she spoke and how she looked, it was all too perfect, there was no way she could be true. When he found that unconvincing, he remembered his vision, where he'd seen her delight in the decision that Jarbin Mord would be executed, that helped somewhat.

Do I need to keep rolling Bluff, or is it more a matter of diplomacy for this one?

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Naah, not necessary, he he...

Patrissa cocks her head to one side, her auburn hair framing her lovely face. "Well, I did not notice anything unusual about the trial, well except for the nasty hobgoblin. He certainly wanted to show Mord was guilty." She turns to face him, her full red lips pursed in thought, "But, if Mord was not the killer, then who was? Who framed him?"


Male Dwarf Zen Archer Monk 2//Preacher 1, HP: 29/29, AC(wMA) 20 /t 16 /f 18, F 8, R 4, W 9,(+3 vs spells/poison) Init +2, PasPer 20(22 stone), Darkvision 60'

Gared walked over to Madge and eyed up the recently wounded halfling. The dwarf spoke gruffly but softly to her,"How are ye feeling there, little one?"

Sense Motive to read her:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Grand Lodge

Wishes there was a Sheila Heidmarch avatar... NOT ANYMORE!!!

Madge stands off to one side of the offices, cleaning her dagger on a torn piece of the formerly-living hobgoblin's cloak. To Gared's trained eyes, she seems a bit too diligent in making sure her blade is clean.

As he approaches her, she looks up and give him a half-hearted smile. "Thanks, Gared. I...I suppose I am doing OK...well as best as I can be, stuck in this horrid place!" She glances at the broken window, "Do you think we can get out that way?"

As far as Gared can tell, she is rather shaken up but is holding up OK...for now.


male Tiefling (Rakshasa Spawn) Oracle 3 Passive Perception 13

"I don't know the answer to that, though your question presents an interesting possibility. That might be why this group was chosen. It has struck me as odd why there are only eight jurors and four strangers here. Why not all twelve jurors? Why not the judge and counsel? The voice claimed that we are here to judge the jury, but maybe it is more to determine who actually committed the crime. I would dare say he is one of us. Malgrim may make a fine scapegoat, but I think if he were the villain in this, his death would have been far more grandious, after all, Mord must have been planning revenge since the day he died, and this must be it." Ganer had been afraid of this, he'd hoped that the woman would implicate anyone and everyone except herself, and she still might. It seemed that Ganer would have to earn it though.

"What of Ebbin? He seems, eccentric. Has he always been like that, or do you remember him acting different during the trial?"


Male Halfling Rogue 3, Passive Perception = 19, AC = 18, T = 14, FF = 15, HP= 21/21

"We might as well see what else this courthouse has to offer. Maybe a giant spider or more floating books?"

Horven makes his way back out of this room, pausing to nudge Ganer gently in the ribs. He jerks a thumb at Patrissa and then points at his neck, clearly indicating her necklace.

201 to 250 of 2,872 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Project 'X" Game thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.