Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Good, The Bad, and The Wiscrani (Inactive)

Game Master Jib916

The city of Westcrown is dying. A city best by criminals, a corrupt nobility, and a shadowy curse, Will you fight back against champions of both the law and the criminal world to bring Westcrown back to its glory?


151 to 200 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>

GM JIB-Sewer Goblins:

Sewer Goblin (2) 4/9 HP
Sewage Throw Touch Attack: 1d20 ⇒ 11
dc 12 fort save sickened 2 rounds

Sewer Goblin (3) 9/9 HP
Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (17) - 6 = 11
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

Dogslicer: 1d20 - 6 ⇒ (18) - 6 = 12
S Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

One goblin throws some sewage at Doran missing while the other one lashes out with both doglslicers, Doran parrying each blow.


---Round 3---

Map

Map Notes
Sewage (blue squares) is 3ft deep

Initiative
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(3)
Yuron
Dakka
Janiven
Doran
Phaedra
Morosino


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

move:

none

standard:

Weapon reloaded Dakka expends another precious shot at one of the foul creatures.
musket (g2) : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

A glancing hit.
Dakka growls in irritation.

Why won't they just die already?


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Full Round:
Power attack Goblin (g3) with Aldori Dueling Sword, wielded in both hands.

Aldori Dueling Sword vs. Goblin (g3): 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 1 = 22
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 - 1 = 16
Aldori Dueling Sword damage vs. Goblin (g3): 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (8, 5) + 8 = 21

Hit: Doran grits his teeth, his blade finally connecting with great force.


Female Human Bard / 1

standard:
ranged touch 1d20 ⇒ 2
damage 1d6 ⇒ 5

Phaedra flings another arc of electricity towards one of the goblins.


Janiven:

Shoots goblin remaning(g2 first)
Longbow attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
P Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


male Male Half-Orc WIldblooded (Arial) Sorcerer 1 | HP: 11 AC: |12(16)/11(15)/11 F: +3 R: +2 W +3| Init: +3 Perc: +5

Sorry, I thought I'd already posted.

Move:
None

Standard:
Yuron grabs a bolt from his quiver and moved to reload it.


Yuron grabs a bolt from his quiver and moved to reload it.

Weapon reloaded Dakka expends another precious shot at one of the foul creatures. A glancing hit. Dakka growls in irritation.

Musket Attack VS Sewer Goblin(2) 2 damage

Janiven shoots her bow but barely misses the foul cretures, as Doran grits his teeth, his blade finally connecting with great force, the goblins guts spill out into the sewers.

Aldori Dueling Sword Critical Hit vs Sewer Goblin(3) 21 damage

Sewer Goblin(3) Dead

Phaedra shoots another bolt out of her finger, missing the goblins once again, as Monosino still stays on the ground in fear.

Sewer Goblin(2) flees down the sewer.


Female Human Bard / 1

"Let's forget about that cowardly goblin and get moving again, those Hellknights can't be too far behind."


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

Isn't reloading a light crossbow a move action? I think Yuron could have taken a shot there.

Dakka takes a moment to reload his weapon.

"Yes we must move swiftly. I hope that last one is not bringing friends."

To Morosino ~
"Come boy, the danger is passed for now and these goblins do not amount for much. We will not let them harm you. Save your worry for the Hellknights and let it propel you forward."


The boy puts his head down in shame.

"I am sowwy". I am afradid of groblins" Thank you very much for your help"


Janiven looks down at the boy before raising her head , a worried look on her face.

Perception 15:

The sound of clanking armor can be heard down the sewer tunnels. The Hellknights are slowly catching up.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Doran sheathes his weapon again, turning to Janiven and the others. He attempts to listen for sounds of pursuit, but doesn't hear any. "Can't 'ear 'em comin', but I doubt 'ey'd give up 'is easily. Le's move, 'ey're pro'lly closer 'en we'd wan' 'em to be." The Taldan man moves to give Morosino a pat on the back and an encouraging nod.


male Male Half-Orc WIldblooded (Arial) Sorcerer 1 | HP: 11 AC: |12(16)/11(15)/11 F: +3 R: +2 W +3| Init: +3 Perc: +5

Perception 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

"I hear them." Yuron said, a grave look crossing his face, "We should pick up the pace, they seem to be getting closer." With that, Yuron hurried, moving to the front of the group.


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24

"No need for apologies lad. We will be safe as long as we move now."

Dakka begins to move forward.


Janiven leads the group through twists and turns, finding the marks along the way. After about twenty minitues she stops.

"We are almost there, just around this bend".

She moves her head around the corner, the returns with a concerned look.

"We have company, more goblins, one looking very nasty!"


Init Rolls:

Phaedra: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Doran: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
Dakka: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Yuron: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Morosino: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Janiven: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Average = 17

Large Sewer Goblin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Sewer Goblin1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Sewer Goblin2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Average = 19

GM JIB:

Large Sewer Goblin
16/16 HP
Melee MwK Horsecutter +5(1d8+1)

Sewer Goblin 1
9/9 HP
Throw Torbles +0
Act on turn, halfway on fail

Sewer Goblin 2
9/9 HP
+0 throw feces vs Touch
12 fort save, sickend 2 rounds


---Round 1---

Map

Map Notes
Sewage (blue squares) is 3ft deep

Initiative
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Large Sewer Goblin
Yuron
Dakka
Janiven
Morosino
Doran
Phaedra

As the two smaller goblins play in the sewage, unaware of your apporach, the Large Sewer Goblin grabs a large broken longsword with a tied handle, (known as a Horsecutter)stands up from the broken chest he was using as a seat and says "P repa unმოემზადეთare-se!!! "

Goblin:

Prepare for battle my minions!


male Male Half-Orc WIldblooded (Arial) Sorcerer 1 | HP: 11 AC: |12(16)/11(15)/11 F: +3 R: +2 W +3| Init: +3 Perc: +5

Move:
Yuron moved into range to cast the spell. I think that puts me at E8

Standard:
As is his standard practice, Yuron waves his arms and says some words that no one understands.

DC 15 spellcraft:
Yuron casts grease, centered on I5, I6, J5, and J6.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Doran draws his Dueling Sword and moves to engage one of the smaller goblins.

Move:
Draw Aldori Dueling Sword, while moving to attack Goblin (g2) (at k8).

Standard:
Power Attack Goblin (g2) with Aldori Dueling Sword, wielded in both hands.

Aldori Dueling Sword vs. Goblin (g2): 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 1 = 21
Aldori Dueling Sword damage vs. Goblin (g2): 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Hit: Doran's rush to one of the smaller goblins is punctuated by his blade connecting with the little green humanoid, wounding it.


Female Human Bard / 1

move:
L8

standard:
attack G1 1d20 ⇒ 5

Phaedra follows after Doran and stabs with her glaive at one of the goblins.


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

Dakka hisses
"Somebody needs to clear out these sewers. Someone besides us. Keep watch behind us child, we will deal with these soon enough."

Move:

Draw Musket.

Standard:

Musket g1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 vs. touch AC
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

tracking resources:

Dakka has 6 shots left


move:

reload crossbow

standard:

Shoots large goblin

Longbow attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
P Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Yuron moves to the other side of the room, stopping and as is his standard practice, he waves his arms and says some words that no one understands. Suddenly, a layer of greasy film covers the area around the Large Sewer Goblin.

Cast Grease Squares I5,I6,J5,J6
Large Sewer Goblin Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

Dakka draws his musket as he hisses "Somebody needs to clear out these sewers. Someone besides us. Keep watch behind us child, we will deal with these soon enough." shooting at a goblin playing in filth in the sewer pit, blowing a hole through the creatures leather armor.

Musket Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(1) 3 Damage

Janiven loads her longbow, firing at the large hideous goblin. The arrow sticks in large goblins neck.

Longbow Attack Vs Large Sewer Goblin 7 Damage

Morosino hides as Doran draws his Dueling Sword and moves to engage one of the smaller goblins.His rush to one of the smaller goblins is punctuated by his blade connecting with the little green humanoid, wounding it.

Aldori Dueling Sword vs. Sewer Goblin(2) 5 damage

Phaedra follows after Doran and stabs with her glaive at one of the goblins, unable to land a hit.


---Round 2---

Map

Map Notes
Sewage (blue squares) is 3ft deep
Yellow Squares are ones effected by Yuron's grease spell

Initiative
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Torble(1)
Large Sewer Goblin
Yuron
Dakka
Janiven
Morosino
Doran
Phaedra

GM JIB:

Large Sewer Goblin
9/16 HP
Moves To Yuron and attacks.
Acrobatic Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Acrobatic Check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Sewer Goblin 1
6/9 HP
Throw Torbles at Phaedra
Torble throw: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Act on turn, halfway on fail

Sewer Goblin 2
4/9 HP
Throw feces at Doran
Sewage Throw vs Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 9

12 fort save, sickend 2 rounds


Sewer Goblin(2) picks up some raw sewage and aims at Doran's face, missing the target, while Sewer Goblin(1) puts his hand into a pile of sewage, pulls out a torble and throws it towards Phaedra.

The Large Sewer Goblin, gets up from his chest and starts to move towards Yuron, he slips and falls flat on his face.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Full Round:
Fighting defensively, attack Goblin (g2) with Aldori Dueling Sword, wielded in both hands.

Aldori Dueling Sword vs. Goblin (g2): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 - 4 = 1
Aldori Dueling Sword damage vs. Goblin (g2): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Damnit. Suppose it was going to happen sooner or later.

AC 19 until the start of Doran's next turn.

Sorry, I was a little quick on the draw there.


Female Human Bard / 1

I suppose Phaedra would rather have a torble thrown at her than raw sewage. :)

Standard:
attack g1 again 1d20 ⇒ 5
and miss again

Distracted by the thrown torble, Phaedra's aim is off as she swings her glaive at the goblin again and misses him.


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

The horrible action economy of the first level musket master rears it's ugly head again. It gets better soon.

Full Round:
Dakka reloads


male Male Half-Orc WIldblooded (Arial) Sorcerer 1 | HP: 11 AC: |12(16)/11(15)/11 F: +3 R: +2 W +3| Init: +3 Perc: +5

Well that kinda blew up in my face, I meant to say M, not E! Oh well, there it is.

Standard:
A look of concern crossed Yuron's face when he noticed that the leader of the goblins was headed for him. He raised his crossbow and fired.

Attack: 1d20 + 1d6d1d8 ⇒ (15) + (7, 4, 3, 7, 7) = 43

Move:
Yuron reloaded the crossbow,the nervous movement of his fingers delaying him somewhat.


move:

reload crossbow

standard:

Shoots large goblin
Longbow attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
P Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


A look of concern crossed Yuron's face when he noticed that the leader of the goblins was headed for him. He raised his crossbow and fired, landing a bolt in the prone goblins back.

Light Crossbow Attack Vs Large Sewer Goblin 4 damage

Dakka carefully reloads his musket, as Janiven retrieves an arrow from her quiver, loading it in her bow and shooting again at the Large goblin. The arrow lands in the goblins head, and soon a pool of blood surrounds the mean looking creature.

Longbow Attack Vs Large Sewer Goblin 6 damage

Large Sewer Goblin Dead

Morosino looks up in excitement as Janiven kills the goblin, as Doran swings his swords at the sewage throwing goblin, the small huminoiod dodges the blow.

Distracted by the thrown torble, Phaedra's aim is off as she swings her glaive at the goblin again and misses him.


---Round 3---

Map

Map Notes:
Sewage (blue squares) is 3ft deep
Yellow Squares are ones effected by Yuron's grease spell

Initiative
Sewer Goblin(2)
Sewer Goblin(1)
Torble(1)
Torble(2)
Yuron
Dakka
Janiven
Morosino
Doran
Phaedra

Sewer Goblin's Pereepction Check (to notice large sewer goblins death)
Perecption 1: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (7) - 3 = 4
Perecption 1: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (8) - 3 = 5

GM JIB:

Sewer Goblin 1
6/9 HP
Throw Torbles at Phaedra
Torble throw: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Sewer Goblin 2
4/9 HP
Throw feces at Doran
Sewage Throw vs Touch: 1d20 ⇒ 10
12 fort save, sickend 2 rounds

Torble(1)
Move up and attack
Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 7
1 and 1 acid damage

Sewer Goblin(2) playfully picks up some feces and throws it torwards Doran's mouth, his blade stops the substance from doing any harm.

Unaware of his masters death, Sewer Goblin(1) picks out another torble out of the sewage and attempts to throw it at Phaedra, the slimy creature slips out of the green skinned hand and falls into the sewage.

A Torble(1) begins to crawl up Phaedra like a slug, it starts to bite at her armor.


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Doran growls as his weapon misses the target, drawing it back in time to deflect the goblin's sewage attack.

Move:
Five foot step to K8.

[spoiler=Standard]Fighting defensively, attack Goblin (g2) with Aldori Dueling Sword, wielded in both hands.

Aldori Dueling Sword vs. Goblin (g2): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 - 4 = 6
Aldori Dueling Sword damage vs. Goblin (g2): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Can't hit s$*~, Cap'n.

AC 19 until the start of Doran's next turn.


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

Dakka takes aim and fires.

Standard:

Musket g1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Damage: 1d12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Move:

running low on ammo, Dakka draws his club


Female Human Bard / 1

Standard:
Phaedra stands her ground and attacks g1 again
1d20 ⇒ 14 damage 1d10 ⇒ 3

Phaedra attempts to skewer the torble-tossing goblin again.


male Male Half-Orc WIldblooded (Arial) Sorcerer 1 | HP: 11 AC: |12(16)/11(15)/11 F: +3 R: +2 W +3| Init: +3 Perc: +5

Standard:
Yuron fires at the goblin throwing torbles at Phaedra.

Attack G1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage G1: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Move:
Yuon reloads the crossbow again.


move:

reload crossbow

standard:

Shoots torble throwing goblin
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
P Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Yuron fires at the goblin throwing torbles at Phaedra. The bolt hits the crazy goblin in the arm. The green creature bleeds as the Half-orc loads another bolt in is trusty crossbow.

Light Crossbow Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(1) 5 damage.

Dakka takes aim and fires at the distracted goblin, who's attention is to the bolt in his arm. Dakka blows the poor creatures head off, splattering it in the sewage.

Musket Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(1) 5 damage.

Sewer Goblin(1) Dead

As Doran and Phaedra swing and miss at the foul feces throwing goblin, Janiven lands an arrrow in its ear, killing it instantly.

Longbow Attack Vs Sewer Goblin(2) 5 damage

Sewer Goblin (2) Dead


---Round 4---

Map

Map Notes:
Sewage (blue squares) is 3ft deep
Yellow Squares are ones effected by Yuron's grease spell

Initiative
Torble(1)
Torble(2)
Yuron
Dakka
Janiven
Morosino
Doran
Phaedra

Gm Jib:

Both 1hp
torble 1 bite
Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 7
1 and 1 acid

The Torble(1) on Pheadra attempts to bite her again, not contacting with her skin, while the other Torble(2) mindlessly goes into the sewage and starts munching away.

Perception 10:

You see something shiny in the broken chest the large goblin was using for a seat

Perception 16:

The large goblin is wearing a couple of fancy rings


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

perception:

Dakka spies shiny objects!

Move:

Move to n8

Standard:

club t1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Move:
Move to L8.

Standard:
Power attack Torble (t1) with Aldori Dueling Sword, wielded in two hands.

Aldori Dueling Sword vs. Torble (t1): 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 1 = 22
Confirm Critical: 1d20 + 4 - 1 ⇒ (14) + 4 - 1 = 17
Aldori Dueling Sword damage vs. Torble (t1): 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (5, 3) + 8 = 16

Hit: Doran's dueling sword arcs directly through the torble's body, splattering it into the sewage.

Perception check: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


male Male Half-Orc WIldblooded (Arial) Sorcerer 1 | HP: 11 AC: |12(16)/11(15)/11 F: +3 R: +2 W +3| Init: +3 Perc: +5

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

Full Action:
Yuron resorted to the spell he used when they were fighting Torbles the first time, after he did it, the creature seemed to be pulled off of Phaedra and then floated oddly in the air above the sewage, as though daring her to strike it.

DC 14 Spellcraft:
Casting Prestidigitation.


Female Human Bard / 1

Phaedra swats at the torble on her, but its position makes it hard for her to reach. "Will someone help get this thing off me?"

swat 1d20 ⇒ 5


Yuron concentrates on the oozy verman, and suddenly it is magiculy lifted off Phaedra, floating in the air.

Dakka steps up, and swings at the floating creature with his club, the creature splats against the wall.

Club Attack Vs Torble(1) 4 damage

Doran moves over into the sewage his dueling sword arcs directly through the remaining torble's body, splattering it into the sewage.

Aldori Dueling Sword Critical Hit vs. Torble(2) 16 damage

---End of Combat---


Female Human Bard / 1

"Alright now, let's see if we can our way out of this sewer without running into anything else. I mean seriously, I never knew this many things lived down here."

Phaedra looks about for any of those marks they were following earlier. "Anyone see which way we should go?"

perception 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male Tengu Gunslinger (Musket Master) 1 Hp: 10/12 AC 15 F +3 R +5 W +2 Init +5 Per +8

Dakka's magpie instincts are activated by the sight of shiny objects!
In spite of his excitement he waits for Yuron's spell to expire and carefully inspects both the fallen goblin and the chest before touching anything.

Perception Chest: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Perception Goblin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Male Human (Chelaxian) Inquisitor 3 [ HP: 26/27 | AC: 19 T: 13 FF: 16 | F: +6 R: +6 W: +7 | Init: +9 Perc: +9 | 1st: 4/4 | Judgment: 1/1 | 93 / 50 / 10* bolts | Effects: None ]

Doran follows after Dakka, also curious about the shiny objects he noticed while fighting.


Female Human Bard / 1

"HellKnights chasing us down, remember? If you're going to grab something do it quick and lets get moving."


One The Large Sewer Goblin You find:

Leather Armor
Mwk Horsecutter
1d4 ⇒ 4 Copper Rings (10g Each)

Inside the Chest.
6d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 6, 4, 5) = 19 Gold Coins
Potion of Cure Light Wounds
2 Sunrods

151 to 200 of 241 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Good, The Bad, and The Wiscrani All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.