Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

The Goblin Cave

Game Master Quillworth

Several adventurers wake up in a cave. There are goblins. Stuff happens.


101 to 150 of 744 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:
~ GM Quillworth wrote:
Please make a fortitude save, Lucas.

...crap...

1d20+5

Pass. Lucas feels his ankle almost give on the second kick to pure stone, but he shakes it off and is not pained by the attempt. The crack on the other side of the door gives way to a loud CLANG as something hits the floor.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

"Dammit! It won't give. Sparkles he looks at Carys, can you do something to open this door or should madam Indignant give it another go?"


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

After Lucas' mention of books, Carys enters the first room to examine the contents of the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Upon hearing Lucas crashing at the stone door, Carys returns to the hallway in time to hear his second failed attempt to break down the door and subsequent outburst.

"Excuse me, but you may either call me Carys, Miss Heylyn, or you can keep your mouth shut. I suggest you find a more respectful way to address the females in your life or you may be looking at a long lonely life! As for the door, unless you want me to make it frosty there is nothing I can do to help."

I figured I'll roleplay what happens in the room as I know What I see in later posts.


Male Celestial Game Master
Carys Heylyn wrote:

After Lucas' mention of books, Carys enters the first room to examine the contents of the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 3

Upon hearing Lucas crashing at the stone door, Carys returns to the hallway in time to hear his second failed attempt to break down the door and subsequent outburst.

"Excuse me, but you may either call me Carys, Miss Heylyn, or you can keep your mouth shut. I suggest you find a more respectful way to address the females in your life or you may be looking at a long lonely life! As for the door, unless you want me to make it frosty there is nothing I can do to help."

I figured I'll roleplay what happens in the room as I know What I see in later posts.

That works.

Perception:
Most of the papers are scribbled over with words in a language you don't understand, probably goblin. The only book that isn't ripped into pieces is a hard-bound, heavy tome that looks like some sort of manifest. It's written in the same unknown language, and looks recently used.

Roll me a knowledge: arcana DC10.

If DC10 achieved:
The torch in the corner burns with a strange light. As you examine it, you're positive it's an everburning torch. It sits lightly in a wall sconce, bathing the room in a flickering white light.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

After riffling through the papers, Carys sets aside the book to take with her.

Carys gasps a bit when she sees the torch. "I've never seen one in person before!" she murmurs quietly.

She quickly switches the torch from her hand with the torch in the room.

Knowledge Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

And we're back to where we were at the end of my last post


Male Celestial Game Master

Everyone can hear, all of a sudden, squealing and snarling ruckus coming from down the hallway and around the corner.

Isaac only:
That's being caused because you wake up in the middle of a huge room, surrounded by goblin dogs in cages. They see you get up off the floor and cause a huge ruckus.

Let's hold off further until Isaac posts. He'll be joining us tonight! Yay!


Male Human Ranger 3

Eli stands up, unsure of where he is or how he got there. He scans the room, searching for the source of the crashing noise that stirred him moments ago, but finds it difficult to concentrate with the growling and baying of the hounds close by.
Shutup, you little wankers!
Wild Empathy 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (12) - 2 = 10
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Male Celestial Game Master
Eli Ravenkin wrote:

Eli stands up, unsure of where he is or how he got there. He scans the room, searching for the source of the crashing noise that stirred him moments ago, but finds it difficult to concentrate with the growling and baying of the hounds close by.

Shutup, you little wankers!
Wild Empathy 1d20 - 2
Perception 1d20 + 6

Yay, Eli! Cool character!

The "hounds," straining against their cages, quiet a bit. A few of them lay down, while the rest continue to growl and snarl with high-pitched voices, snapping at the bars of their cages and reeling back in pain, only to lunge forward and snap again.

Perception check:
You can't hear much over the baying of the hounds, but you only see one direction in which to move by the torchlight in each corner of the room. You are in a large room full of cages. A doorway with no physical door lies in front of you, and a hallway stretches out beyond that, bending to the right after about 30 feet. There seem to be no other exits, but you are having a hard time concentrating due to the noise.


Male Human Ranger 3

Eli walks over to the nearest torch to try remove it from the wall, then cautiously and quietly proceeds down the corridor. Reaching the bend in the passage, he carefully peers around the corner for danger.
Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
If Eli can't take a torch with him (he cannot disable devices), he will continue down the hallway with one hand on the wall for guidance.


Female Human Cutpurse Rogue 3
Carys Heylyn wrote:


"Excuse me, but you may either call me Carys, Miss Heylyn, or you can keep your mouth shut. I suggest you find a more respectful way to address the females in your life or you may be looking at a long lonely life! As for the door, unless you want me to make it frosty there is nothing I can do to help."

Ariana glares at Lucas and says, "I second her, Lucas. Ariana it is, or nothing at all. Are you alright? Looks like that might've hurt a bit...anyway it sounds like there's something down that hallway, we better be ready for another one of those nasty creatures."

Ohai Isaac!


Male Celestial Game Master
Eli Ravenkin wrote:

Eli walks over to the nearest torch to try remove it from the wall, then cautiously and quietly proceeds down the corridor. Reaching the bend in the passage, he carefully peers around the corner for danger.

Stealth 1d20 + 6
Perception 1d20 + 6
If Eli can't take a torch with him (he cannot disable devices), he will continue down the hallway with one hand on the wall for guidance.

Eli tugs on a torch and it comes free. Without making a sound, he peers around the corner. He sees a long hallway stretch in front of him. At its end, three humans seem to be arguing about something in front of a large stone door.

If anyone wants to see Isaac, beat his stealth with a perception.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

NOPE!


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

Lucas winces at the load crash. That can't be good.

What's gotten into you Ariana? You are certainly more feisty than usual. I can't say I blame you though, I'm not quite myself in this hole either. He turns to Carys and sighs dejectedly. Miss Heylyn, I, Mr. Tavington, do hereby apologize for any offense perceived, and would have it known that I normally use nicknames with people for whom I feel a kindred spirit. As we are beset and trapped here for the time being, I thought to behave as friends. I will, at your preference, behave as though we are temporary allies and will not seek to further demean your person with friendly trivialities.

Lucas turns, doing his best to look more hurt than he actualy feels. He makes for the other end of the hall and a better way out, leaving the ladies to sory out the broken door.

Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

I do not notice Isaac and will probably plow right into him unless he moves.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

To Ariana, "I don't know if you feel the door is going to yield with another try from your tools. Otherwise, perhaps we should just continue after your companion."


Male Celestial Game Master
Carys Heylyn wrote:
To Ariana, "I don't know if you feel the door is going to yield with another try from your tools. Otherwise, perhaps we should just continue after your companion."

Quick correction: Ariana doesn't have thieves' tools.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

I totally forgot Lucas has disable device!

Lucas spins around, suddenly thinking he remembered seeing a lock of this kind from playing in caves as a boy. He rushes to the door and carefully attempts to force the mechanism.

Disable Device take 20 + 2 = 22

Should take 20 minutes if I'm not disturbed.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

Sorry, I forgot and just assumed tools. . . I probably said something like skills then I guess.


Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:

I totally forgot Lucas has disable device!

Lucas spins around, suddenly thinking he remembered seeing a lock of this kind from playing in caves as a boy. He rushes to the door and carefully attempts to force the mechanism.

Disable Device take 20 + 2 = 22

Should take 20 minutes if I'm not disturbed.

As he wheels and looks briefly (about 30 seconds), Lucas can't seem to find any locking mechanism. But, as he is about to check again, he leans against the door. It swings open ten inches and then catches on something near its base. CLANG!


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

"Ha!"

Excited to make more progress, Lucas presses his shoulder against the rough stone slab.

"Ari, help me here...please." Realising at the last second that he needs to play nice, Lucas adds the 'please' which comes out more grunt than word as he wills his weight against the door.

Strength check - Take 10 + 3 + 2(Ariana's aid)= 15


Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:


Strength check - Take 10 + 3 + 2(Ariana's aid)= 15

Leaning against the door, and with Ariana pushing him halfheartedly, Lucas gives a mighty push! Success.

All but Isaac see...
The door flies open, smashing against the wall to which it hinges. Something metallic rambles across the stone floor, clanging as it goes. Carys' torchlight illuminates through the doorway, enough to just barely make out a large room which is not entirely empty. The room is unlit, save for a torch at the other end which appears to be next to another shut door.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

Perception to see what else is in the room?

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

Lucas strides quickly after the metalic object and halts it. He swiftly scans the room for things of interest. Perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6.

assuming nothing sounds more interesting.

Knowledge (you pick) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

or...Knowledge dungeoneering 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


Male Celestial Game Master
Carys Heylyn wrote:

Perception to see what else is in the room?

Perception: 1d20 + 3

As Carys illuminates the room with her torch, everyone (except Eli) sees that the room is stacked with sealed barrels around the walls. The room is about 50x70ft, made of the familiar green-slicked granite. At the base of the door lies a chunk of granite attached to what seems to be a rusted metal item in a horseshoe shape. A similar item, still intact, is bolted to the wall on the opposite side of the door.

Carys Heylyn wrote:
Lucas strides quickly after the metalic object and halts it. He swiftly scans the room for things of interest.

The object Lucas halts with his foot is a twisted iron bar, rusted with age. It is about 3 feet long.

Knowledge: Dungeoneering:
The iron bar was stretched across the door to lock it. You busted off one of the locking rings, which is at Carys' feet now. You know that this room is likely some kind of storage room. Your eye catches a pile of crates in the corner that look different from the barrels which fill the rest of the room. The crates seem like a likely place to stash something...equipmenty.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

Lucas picks up the rusted iron bar and, using it as leverage, prys open the out-of-place crates.

Strength Check 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 That bonus is +4 from using two hands and +2 for using a "crowbar"

Lucas prays as he works:"Thank you, lord Cayden Calean, for granting my desire. Should I make it from this place, I will offer a bottle of fine wine for your favor."


Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:

Lucas picks up the rusted iron bar and, using it as leverage, prys open the out-of-place crates.

Strength Check 1d20 + 6 That bonus is +4 from using two hands and +2 for using a "crowbar"

Lucas prays as he works:"Thank you, lord Cayden Calean, for granting my desire. Should I make it from this place, I will offer a bottle of fine wine for your favor."

The crates pry open easily, being nailed shut quite poorly. In the crates is a bunch of rusty swords and equipment, among which you see many peices of Ariana's and your possessions. Among the other rusted things, you also find some boots of note. They are solid steel, splattered with black spots, and have large spikes on the heel.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

Lucas, excited to find some swag (even if some of it his), rushes to pick out his and Ariana's gear. Once he's gotten their things in two neat piles, he jumps up and calls Ariana close, "Come Ari, get your armor on." He helps her into her worn leather shirt, then indicates that she should do the same for him.

After arranging all his gear on his person just so, Lucas pulls on the iron shod boots.

"Perfect! Now I won't get mine sopping wet with goblin blood."

"Carys, is any of this yours?"


Male Human Ranger 3

Grasping the torch with both hands to prepare for a swing, Eli follows after these three humans as quietly as he can, trying to pick out details of their conversation.
Stealth 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Once at the doorway to the storeroom they entered, he booms "While I commend your hatred for goblins, you three make for poor wardens."
Intimidate 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6 Heh.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

"Cayden's cock! Lucas stands, falls down, and stands again.

"Show yourself and don't try anything!'

Lucas steps between the stranger and the women, brandishing his newly recovered cudgel. (Hanbo)


Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:

"Cayden's cock! Lucas stands, falls down, and stands again.

"Show yourself and don't try anything!'

Lucas steps between the stranger and the women, brandishing his newly recovered cudgel. (Hanbo)

You know that the boots you found are locally referred to as "serpent squashers," and are commonly used among the nomadic desert peoples to kill desert snakes and the like. Lucas can use them to stomp at BAB + Str + 2 on a creature of SMALL or smaller size, or something similar.


Male Human Ranger 3

Whoops! I forgot about the grid map! Sorry if that was the confuse!

Eli broadens his stance, tightens his grip on the torch, adjusting it slightly so that they might see his face, a determined gaze leveled at the young man before him.
"The only thing I'll be trying, lad, is escape. I demand my things returned and my freedom at once!"


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

" If you mean to bugger off, so do we. You can come with us if you give your name sir. You are welcome to whatever of your possessions you might find.

Lucas judges the newcomer to be mostly harmless, at least at present. He movs over to the door and trys to open it.

Perception for mechanical traps 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

Disable device if needed 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

man I am great at perceiving...


Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:

" If you mean to bugger off, so do we. You can come with us if you give your name sir. You are welcome to whatever of your possessions you might find.

Lucas judges the newcomer to be mostly harmless, at least at present. He movs over to the door and trys to open it.

Perception for mechanical traps 1d20+0

Disable device if needed 1d20+1

man I am great at perceiving...

You can't seem to even find the door's locking mechanism, and your "search for traps" mostly involves staring straight at the stone floor.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

Perception on the room/barrels: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

A quick perusal of the room and gear and I find my backpack. "Just this," she says to Lucas.

Sense Motive on Eli: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Carys jumps a bit, startled at the sudden noise behind her. She tenses her hands as if preparing a spell. Peering around Lucas, she sizes up the newcomer and immediately relaxes her stance.

"Well sir, our intentions seem the same. I assume your possessions are among these barrels as ours were. My name is Carys and I would be pleased to have your help in our escape."

With a slight nod in welcome to the newcomer, Carys turns toward the door at the end of the hall. She pushes past Lucas and tries the handle on the door.


Female Fox 1st Level Familiar

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Rhan sniffs at the newcomer, but seems unsure whether he seems safe. She moves nearer to Carys and is reassured by her attitude toward the newcomer.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

Lucas allows himself to be brushed aside. He steps so his back is to Ariana and Carys.

Lucas shrugs as he mouths "Women..." to Eli.


Male Celestial Game Master

Oh, snap.


Female Human Cutpurse Rogue 3
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:

Lucas allows himself to be brushed aside. He steps so his back is to Ariana and Carys.

Lucas shrugs as he mouths "Women..." to Eli.

Ariana grabs her things, puts them on, and says to Eli, "Well the more the merrier. Let's get out of here."


Male Human Ranger 3

Eli visibly relaxes his posture, and enters the storeroom, with a slight smile to the young man's silent comment before addressing Carys.

"Good to meet you, Carys, and yes, working together will get us all out of here faster. Apologies for mistaking you three as cruel folk, aside from goblin dogs, you are the first creatures I've seen down here. Name's Eli Ravenkin, what do you two call yourselves?"

He sizes up the young man and the other woman. Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

Is the door even locked?


Male Celestial Game Master
Carys Heylyn wrote:
Is the door even locked?

It seems not to budge as you test the handle. It also seems heavier, perhaps thicker than the previous door.


Male Celestial Game Master
Eli Ravenkin wrote:

Eli visibly relaxes his posture, and enters the storeroom, with a slight smile to the young man's silent comment before addressing Carys.

"Good to meet you, Carys, and yes, working together will get us all out of here faster. Apologies for mistaking you three as cruel folk, aside from goblin dogs, you are the first creatures I've seen down here. Name's Eli Ravenkin, what do you two call yourselves?"

He sizes up the young man and the other woman. Perception 1d20 + 6

In response to this, let's have detailed descriptions from y'all now that you have your gear.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

"Greetings Eli! They call me Strong Jaw back in Snyderholm, but why don't you just call me Lucas.

Lucas smiles amiably and extends his hand in welcome. He is a scrappy youth and appears as well groomed as a peasant might, especially since he's a goblin prisoner.

He can't be much older than 20, but he is tall-nearly 6 feet. His close-cut black hair sweeps forward across his brow making his high forehead seem little more than a headband between it and his caterpillar eyebrows.

At the ears, Lucas' sideburns plunge down into a thin, chin-strap beard complete with a large soul-patch. His smile is thin and easy: as if it's never far away. A stranger would be hard pressed to believe that an experienced pugilist lurks behind such friendly eyes.

Lucas wears a vest of aged forest green leather studded with numerous bits of steel over a simple half-sleeved tunic of unbleached cotton. His breeches, of thick, stout, black wool disappear beneath heavy iron boots.

At his belt hang a handful of pouches, a pair of well tended leather boots, and a bulbous glass bottle containing a curious yellow liquid. A tattered leather backpack drapes Lucas' shoulder weighed down by a suspended bedroll and crowbar.


Female Human Cutpurse Rogue 3

"And I am Ariana. Glad to have another stout friend on our side. Do you know which way is out, or did you wake up with no knowledge of how you got here as well?"

As Ariana speaks, you can see her slide four daggers into sheaths on her tattered belt. The quickness with which she handles them tells you that she is as comfortable with knives as if they were her household pet. She also picks out of the barrel a rather nasty looking serrated punching dagger, caresses it, and holds it in her hand, ready to fight. This dagger looks to have seen much use already, very dinged and scratched, which seems strange as Ariana looks quite young- 18, maybe 19.

She is about five and a half feet tall, of average build, but with a very pleasing face. She has brown hair tied back with a strip of leather, a colorful scarf over her head, and deep green eyes.

She wears a simple beige top made of inexpensive cotton, a vest of brown studded leather, leather pants- tan in color, and knee high brown boots with dirt caked on the toes. The leather backpack she carries has a bedroll, crowbar, various full pouches, and a long roll of rope attached to the outside.


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

"Ariana, would you mind helping me with the door?" Carys moves to the side of the door and holds her torch so the light casts on the door.

Aid another. +2 to Ariana's disable device.

As the torchlight sweeps her face, you can see that she appears to be in her mid-twenties. Although she does not appear comfortable in the current situation, she also seems to somehow accept her surroundings and current conditions as if it were nothing out of the ordinary.

Carys has shoulder length light brown hair that hangs to her shoulders. She wears a simple black headband and although her hair and appearance is a bit disheveled, you can tell that she usually looks well-groomed.

She wears simple, dark robe with blue belt. Her well-worn backpack appears mostly empty underneath her bedroll. She wears a blue wooden necklace that looks kind of like a snail.


Male Celestial Game Master

As Ariana moves to the door, everyone is able to hear a ruckus coming from the other side. Something is chattering away and the voices are drawing closer. Sloppy footfalls accompany the creatures' boisterous conversation, echoing down what must be a corridor on the other side of the door.


Male Human Fighter (Brawler) 3

"Goblins! Ari get in the corner by the door and flank them. Eli, stand with me. Carys Can you cover us from behind?"

Lucas moves to F17. He suggests Eli move to F16. Ari could move to E18 and stealth. Carys and/or Rhan to I16.

In the chattering goblin language, Lucas shouts,

Must Speak Goblin:
"Wat goes on other goblins? Why are they massing at the doors?"


Male Human Ranger 3

Eli’s dark, beady eyes study the containers of disorganized equipment, his thick bushy brows furrowed in effort. A large nose juts out over an enormous and unruly dark moustache that grows beyond the chin, resembling a horseshoe. Donning worn leather armor lined with metal studs, he rotates his thick, broad shoulders with some relief, as one would wiggle their toes in their most comfortable shoes. Murmuring as he digs though the mess, he retrieves a club, a sheathed dagger, and a quiver of arrows, all of which he attaches to his belt. Moments later, he shoulders a well-made leather backpack, while adding a bedroll, two unlit torches, and a shortbow to his load. Snorting irritably, Eli paces across the room, searching the larger barrels, and looking behind them, until at an “Aha!” He holds up a heavy and well-used greataxe, and with it in his hands, proudly straightens to six feet tall.

At the noises beyond the door, Eli closes both hands around the axe shaft, and strides to a few feet away from the front of the door, ready to cleave the first enemy he sees. He gives Lucas a curt nod, who stands beside him.


Male Celestial Game Master
Lucas "Strong Jaw" Tavington wrote:

"Goblins! Ari get in the corner by the door and flank them. Eli, stand with me. Carys Can you cover us from behind?"

Lucas moves to F17. He suggests Eli move to F16. Ari could move to E18 and stealth. Carys and/or Rhan to I16.

In the chattering goblin language, Lucas shouts,** spoiler omitted **

As Lucas chatters back, there is a clang and a crash from the other side of the door. Then, chattering resumes, as the door begins to creak open.

In Goblin:
"Wat? Grak say something? I door opensing now."
"No, Grak thought Snort say something. I push opens door now."

The foot-thick crude stone door opens wide, torchlight flooding through the opening, a yellow light mixing with the pure white of Carys' torch. Three sihouettes stand at the opening, about four feet tall. The figures look as if a human mated with a green rat, and the offspring received only the poor resulting qualities. All of you without the appropriate knowledge would know, considering all the talk about Goblins, that these are probably Goblins. Others need not roll here either. Each of them is pierced with many pieces of jewelry, but the one who is first through the door sparkles the most, his skin bearing many trophies: golden rings, silver studs, and the like. Only a few pieces of what was probably animal hide once cover their legs and partial torso, ripped to shreds by what look to be claw marks. Each of them carries a poorly-kept axe at their side, and the sparkly one brandishes a gleaming shortsword as well. They halt as they enter, and the sparkly one speaks:

In Goblin:
"Hoomuns here? Why hoomuns?"
"I no know, misser, does Grak know?"
Two of the goblins turn and stare at the third. "Uhh, Grak put hoomans. No more room with other to sell ones. So I put with pets."
"I cannot like. Stupid Grak. Now we must kill hoomans. They have stuffs."
"Maybe we talk to them? Misser Snizzet knows hommanish yes. Grak heard someone say Goblin from hooman also. Maybe big tall one with ugly face. We tell them go back sleep, put away stuffs."

The three goblins chatter on as they stand in the doorway. Finally, the sparkly one turns to face the four humans (and fox). He (she?) seems to address Lucas.

in Goblin:
"You understand Snizzet?"


Female Human 3rd Level Wizard

Seeing the wisdom in Lucas' idea, Carys moves back to the middle of the room. She instructs Rhan to stay behind her unless she comes to terrible danger. At the entrance of the goblins, Carys secures the torch in her backpack so the top is still sticking out and illuminating the cave. She then take a more defensive stance, ready to act if things should not go well.


Male Celestial Game Master

The first issue of the Snyderholm Gazette is on the discussion forum: Discussion Forum Link.

101 to 150 of 744 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Goblin Cave (trial story) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.