Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


The Gauntlet (Inactive)

Game Master concerro


451 to 500 of 523 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Boleridin is at 7 hp.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Mlungisi Round 3

You think I'm going to let the GC get a turn? oh no... :)

Summon monster vii completes bringing in a celestial tyrannosaurus rex at G-J/7-10. It charges the GC and attacks, 20' reach.
Celestial template also gives it DR 5/evil and resist acid/cold/fire/electricity: 10

Attack: 1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 20 + 2 = 29
Damage: 4d6 + 22 ⇒ (5, 4, 5, 1) + 22 = 37

Free grapple roll from grab: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (7) + 32 = 39.
GC is grappled, barely, with intent to swallow hole next round if it isn't dead for some reason. Not sure what that means for the 20' gap between the 2 creatures, being grappled from 20' away looks... odd.

Not going to make any difference what I do or don't do at this point I don't think, so... Mlungisi moves from A19 to B17 and
Casts cure moderate wounds mass: 3d8 + 13 ⇒ (2, 7, 1) + 13 = 23
targeting Boleridin, Huuurk, and Eidolon (can't hit anyone else cause of 30' range requirement between targets). Huuurk rolls to save against healing.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1
Boleridin Swaggle wrote:
Boleridin is at 7 hp.

30 now, just enough to make sure that if you get hit again you are completely and fully dead.


Thanks. It's better than no heal, after all.


Eidolon fort: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

Looks like I'm out of the fight


It's alright, it's almost over anyway.


Mlungisi wrote:

Mlungisi Round 3

You think I'm going to let the GC get a turn? oh no... :)

Summon monster vii completes bringing in a celestial tyrannosaurus rex at G-J/7-10. It charges the GC and attacks, 20' reach.
Celestial template also gives it DR 5/evil and resist acid/cold/fire/electricity: 10

Attack: 1d20 + 20 + 2
Damage: 4d6 + 22

Free grapple roll from grab: 1d20 + 32.
GC is grappled, barely, with intent to swallow hole next round if it isn't dead for some reason. Not sure what that means for the 20' gap between the 2 creatures, being grappled from 20' away looks... odd.

Not going to make any difference what I do or don't do at this point I don't think, so... Mlungisi moves from A19 to B17 and
Casts cure moderate wounds mass: 3d8 + 13
targeting Boleridin, Huuurk, and Eidolon (can't hit anyone else cause of 30' range requirement between targets). Huuurk rolls to save against healing.

Quote:
If you successfully grapple a creature that is not adjacent to you, move that creature to an adjacent open space (if no space is available, your grapple fails).

There was open space so now he is adjacent to the T-Rex.

GC dice roll to act:1d100 ⇒ 33 Still can't act.

----------------------------------------------
Up next:
Caarl 12

Boleridin 10

Darrt 9 con drain if you make the save: 1d2 ⇒ 1


Hooray! The GC is still alive!


I guess I'll go for a stroll and stab the GC.
attack: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (10) + 19 = 29
damage: 2d6 + 28 ⇒ (1, 4) + 28 = 33


Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Carrl you have killed the Cyclops.
--------------------------------------
I mislabled round 3 as round

Round 4
Init
Tarry 23-acted

Mlungisi 15

Shakros 15

Huuurk 15

Caarl 12

Boleridin 10

Darrt 9
-------------------------------------
The first 4 attacks go to Boleridin.
The last 3 go to Huuurk

attack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (5) + 26 = 31
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

attack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (9) + 26 = 35
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

attack : 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

attack: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
------------------------------------------------------

attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Damage: 1d4 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10

Not one crit.

I guess I better start working on the last fight while the group plays clean up.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Mlungisi Round 4

Chuckling at the Tarry, "Death is no barrier, you should have done more."

5' step to B16.

Blazing with life giving energy.
Cast Empowered breath of life: 5d8 ⇒ (7, 1, 2, 1, 3) = 14 * 1.5 = 21 + 13 = 34 - weeeeaaaak, but enough to bring him conscious.
Move action to quick channel, excluding bad guys: 7d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 6, 6, 5, 3, 3) = 33

The T-Rex drops the cyclops and turns to the Tarry.

Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (15) + 20 = 35
Damage: 4d6 + 22 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 3) + 22 = 33
Grapple: 1d20 + 32 ⇒ (9) + 32 = 41
In case it needs a reflex to not have its mouth glued to the creature (though it would just continue to maul it in either case): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Shakros bladed dashes to the creature, then takes his full attack, using a round of haste, and BoF for +2 to AC, Reflex, and Attacks.

Bladed Dash: 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (6) + 27 = 33

1d6 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Haste: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29

1d6 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35

1d6 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

2nd Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24

1d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Reflex Saves:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Bah. Where have you 15-20s been? I certainly didn't need you necessarily on the reflex saves.


The Tarry is dead. The next combat is not ready yet. I will post to the discussion thread when it is. It probably won't be up until Tuesday since I have to work tomorrow.


Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Kn:Religion: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

kn:Planes: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (11) + 21 = 32

kn:Planes: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (19) + 21 = 40

kn:Planes: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29

kn:Nature: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23

Holy crap, those monster initiatives. Also, map link for ease of access.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

I have a feeling all the monsters are going first. I don't think anyone even has a high enough dex to beat any of them, and I don't recall anyone taking improved init as a feat either.

Kn Nature: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15

Kn Planes: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Kn Planes: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
Kn Planes: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Kn Religion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18


Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


init: 1d20 ⇒ 3


Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Stealth: 1d20 + 33 ⇒ (10) + 33 = 43

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16


Half-Orc Barbarian 13

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Oh boy, where do we go George, where do we go?


map link for convenience

D1 and D2: You recognize the tall skinny humanoids are dark folk. You know they live underground and have a natural knowledge of anatomies(sneak attack as a racial feature). They can also see in any sort of darkness and they explode in a fiery light when killed that does damage to anyone close to them

TR: The creature that carries the scythe is a Temerdaemon
DR 10/good and silver; Immune acid, death effects, disease, poison; Resist cold 10, electricity 10, fire 10; SR

Quote:

Reaper’s Curse (Su)

Those in proximity to a temerdaemon are afflicted by a profound increase in self-inflicted and ally-inflicted wounds, failures in magic, and similar accidental damage. Arcane spell failure chances for armor are doubled. A creature that rolls a natural 1 on its attack roll automatically rerolls the attack against itself (01–50%) or an ally (51–100%). If there is no ally in range, the attack always targets the creature. A creature that rolls a natural 1 on its roll to cast defensively suffers a scroll mishap. Skill checks that have serious consequences if failed by 5 or more (such as Climb, Disable Device, and Swim) have these consequences on all failed checks.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ox: is an Omox Demon.
DR 10/good; Immune acid, critical hits, disease, electricity, paralysis, poison, polymorph, sleep effects, stunning; Resist cold 10, fire 10; SR
Quote:

Liquid Leap (Sp)

As long as an omox is in contact with liquid, it can use dimension door as a swift action (CL 12th); its starting and ending points must be connected by a contiguous mass of liquid.
Slime (Su)
An omox's nauseating body is composed of sticky, acidic slime. As an attack action, it can hurl a glob of slime (range increment 20 feet). Any creature that is struck by the glob must make a DC 23 Reflex save or become entangled for 1d6 rounds. The save DC is Constitution-based.
Smothering (Ex)
An omox can use its grab ability against a creature of any size. When it grabs a foe, it attempts to flow over and into the victim's mouth and nose to smother it. Each round the omox maintains its grapple, its victim cannot breathe or speak. See rules for suffocation here.

---------------------------------------------------------------

TA is a Tataka, Rashaka
DR 15/good and piercing; SR 30
They also cast spells as sorcerers, and unlike their lesser cousins can fight decently well in melee.
--------------------------------------------------------
G is an undead creature known as a Guecubu
Defensive Abilities channel resistance +2; DR 5/bludgeoning; Immune electricity, undead traits; Resist cold 10
Aura broken ground (30 ft., DC 20)

Quote:

Broken Ground (Su)

The ground in a 30-foot radius around a guecubu ripples and shudders unnaturally. This transforms the area surrounding a guecubu into difficult terrain. A guecubu can move through this area with no penalty. Consecrated ground cannot be affected by this ability, nor can any area warded by a magic circle against chaos or a magic circle against evil.
Quote:

Misfortune (Su)

A creature struck by a guecubu must make a Will save or become permanently cursed with misfortune. The victim of this curse takes a -4 penalty on all attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks, and any critical threat against the victim automatically confirms. If a guecubu hits a creature already suffering from this curse, the victim must make a Will save or be staggered for 1 round. This is a curse effect. The save DC is Charisma-based.


Init Order
Round 1:

Drow:29
Guecubu: 28
Darkfolk:28
Tataka:27
Omox: 23
Temer: 23
Shakros: 17
Huuurk: 16
Mlungisi:14
Darrt:14
Boleridin:10
Caarl 3.


The red area on the map is the Guebucu's Broken Ground aura. It is difficult terrain.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Given our past strategies you could probably place Huuurk next to Shakros and then we can hope the monsters don't drop a bunch of nasty AoE's on top of us before we get to move.


Mlungisi wrote:
Given our past strategies you could probably place Huuurk next to Shakros and then we can hope the monsters don't drop a bunch of nasty AoE's on top of us before we get to move.

I just put you on the map at C13. Is that ok?


Init Order

Drow:29 acts
Tataka:27 acts
Omox: 23 goes
Darkfolk:23
Guecubu: 23 acted
Temer: 23
Shakros: 17
Huuurk: 16
Mlungisi:14
Darrt:14
Boleridin:10
---------------------------------------------------------
The Drow cleric pulls out a scroll and uses it.

Tataka cast a spell.

spellcraft DC 18:
Cast haste

The Omox vanish and appears at B13 close to Mlungisi , bringing the dark folk with him. He drops one off at A12, and the other at A14.
The Omox then runs from B13 at N5

Dark 1 takes a 5 ft step and after concentrating the party is surrounded by darkens that not even darkvision can penetrate.

Dark 2 attacks Shakros.
Attack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (1) + 26 = 27
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 24 + (6, 2, 6) = 44

Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (6) + 24 + (5, 3, 3) = 41

Attack: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (1) + 21 = 22
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (9) + 24 + (6, 3, 1) = 43

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (8) + 24 + (2, 6, 4) = 44

The 3d6 is sneak attack. I did not check to see if you have anything that might negate it.

Two nat'1s and two 7's.
You take 41 points of damage.

-------------------------------------

The Guecubu uses an SLA

The Temer can not be seen due to the supernatural darkness

The yellow area of the map is supernatural darkness

The red area is the guecubu's aura that causes difficult terrain.

Anything that says DT is where the darkness and the difficult terrain of the Guecubu overlap

The light blue area is magical effect from the Guecubu using an SLA. That area has just turned into very soft mud meaning it is Difficult terrain also.

knowledge arcana 22:
Soften Earth and Stone:
A creature in mud must succeed on a Reflex save or be caught for 1d2 rounds and unable to move, attack, or cast spells. A creature that succeeds on its save can move through the mud at half speed, and it can't run or charge. Loose dirt is not as troublesome as mud, but all creatures in the area can move at only half their normal speed and can't run or charge over the surface. Stone softened into clay does not hinder movement, but it does allow characters to cut, shape, or excavate areas they may not have been able to affect before.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Are the darkfolk attacks on Shakros or on me? (you stated shakros, but they are next to me).
Are the darkfolk large or just medium creatures? It looks like D1 is large based on the brown box around it, but D2 doesn't have one, and I thought they were medium sized previously. Or did they 5' step away from me after they attacked?
I have blindsense 30' if the Temer happens to be within that range.
Not sure if anyone has combat reflexes, but if so I assume AoO's against the Omox as it runs away, moving past everyone.

I'm not overly eager to cast BoF just yet while flanked by two bad guys....


Mlungisi wrote:

Are the darkfolk attacks on Shakros or on me? (you stated shakros, but they are next to me).

Are the darkfolk large or just medium creatures? It looks like D1 is large based on the brown box around it, but D2 doesn't have one, and I thought they were medium sized previously. Or did they 5' step away from me after they attacked?
I have blindsense 30' if the Temer happens to be within that range.
Not sure if anyone has combat reflexes, but if so I assume AoO's against the Omox as it runs away, moving past everyone.

I'm not overly eager to cast BoF just yet while flanked by two bad guys....

I was sure I had changed that. The attacks are on you Mlungsi. If anyoen does have combat reflexes they can make the attacks.

The darkfolk is not large. I have his square like that so I can track the center of the spell. He is in the square that says D1. They have reach weapons. That is why they had to take a 5 ft step away in order to attack you.

The Temer is not within 30 feet of you.


Spellcasting from a scroll is still spellcasting, and can still be identified by spellcraft.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (13) + 21 = 34

Kn:Arcana: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (16) + 21 = 37

Shakros casts Displacement, granting him 50% concealment.

Shakros uses a swift action to use 3 Arcane Pool Points to prepare Dispel Magic in its place. Not being able to see, that's all I can do.


Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24

Swift action to manifest wings, move action to fly 60' directly up. If that's outside the darkness, take a standard to activate the Shroud of Darkness. If not, moving higher until I break free of it, then moving forward (right on the map) with the remaining movement.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Currently delaying till the rest of our side goes so I can figure out if I need to try and keep myself alive somehow or something else.


Shakros wrote:

Spellcasting from a scroll is still spellcasting, and can still be identified by spellcraft.

[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+21

[dice=Spellcraft]1d20+21

[dice=Kn:Arcana]1d20+21

Shakros casts Displacement, granting him 50% concealment.

Shakros uses a swift action to use 3 Arcane Pool Points to prepare Dispel Magic in its place. Not being able to see, that's all I can do.

You are correct.

The spell cast by the drow cleric from the scroll was true seeing.

The spell cast by the Tataka was haste.

I am assuming you would have told the others.


Boleridin Swaggle wrote:

Spellcraft: 1d20+15

Spellcraft: 1d20+15

Swift action to manifest wings, move action to fly 60' directly up. If that's outside the darkness, take a standard to activate the Shroud of Darkness. If not, moving higher until I break free of it, then moving forward (right on the map) with the remaining movement.

60 feet is high enough, and I am assuming the shroud or darkness is the cloak of darkness, or is it something different?


No, I had no intention of telling the others; why on earth would I do that?

:P Yes, I would've told the others.


I meant cloak of darkness, yes.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

I'm still delaying to see what happens with Huuurk, Darrt, and Caarl's actions and I may change what I do, but current plan for Mlungisi is:
5' step to B12
Move action to retrieve ever smoking bottle.
Standard action to pull the cork on it and even the playing the field for miss chance.


I sent Huurk a PM.


Do a little dance! I hate 3s!
I have nothing productive to add at this point.


Darrt:14
Boleridin:10
Caarl 3

You may declare your actions while we wait for Huuurk to declare his actions. I don't think he is going to do anything since he is not being teleported this round.


Trying to cast Evolution Surge on my eidolon.
(High means I hit): 1d100 ⇒ 16

Well, that's going to make things difficult.

Eidolon will take the total defense action.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1
Watcher Uatu wrote:
You may declare your actions while we wait for Huuurk to declare his actions. I don't think he is going to do anything since he is not being teleported this round.

Not sure how you would rule on this Watcher, but Huuurk did see D1 take a 5' step then cast darkness, he might be able to know enough about its location to 5' step next to it and take his attacks (with the 50% miss of course).


That seems reasonable. I will probably go for that if he does not return when I get home tonight, just to keep things moving.


Huurk introduces himself to D1.

Huuurk 5 foot steps to where he saw the drow last. Anything above 50% is a possible hit.
1.1d100 ⇒ 36
2.1d100 ⇒ 67
3.1d100 ⇒ 66
4.1d100 ⇒ 53

attack:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (15) + 21 = 36
damage:2d6 + 49 ⇒ (4, 4) + 49 = 57
possible crit:1d20 + 21 ⇒ (4) + 21 = 25 not confirmed
damage:2d6 + 49 ⇒ (2, 5) + 49 = 56

attack:1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31
damage:2d6 + 49 ⇒ (4, 4) + 49 = 57

attack:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
damage:2d6 + 49 ⇒ (5, 1) + 49 = 55


Mlungisi are you going to stay with the previous action? You heard the dark folk get hit, but you did not hear him drop.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

No. Not that I expect this change of actions to really preserve me if they both decide I should go down. But here we go.

Move action to swift channel excluding enemies.
7d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 4, 1, 6, 3) = 20 so my averages for healing continue to be low. Guess I can't complain though since two nat 1's saved my life this round.

5' step to to B13.
Cast Dust form, self, I am now considered incorporeal for purposes of damage taken.

Swift action Channeled Shield Wall

Stats:

HP 90/111
Channels used: 2
Spells used: 6th/1
13 rounds of dust form remaining
AC 30 (due to also being adjacent to the Eidolon), or 28 without the dodge bonuses for being blinded.

So if the drow are intent on killing me they will still likely accomplish it, but it is going to cost them most/all of their turns to pull it off.


Male Human Oracle 15, HP 141, Init +1

Correct on my stats, I've used 3 channels now. Two for quick channeling for the heal, 1 for the channeled shield wall.


Round 2:

Init Order

Drow:29 acts
Tataka:27 acts
Omox: 23 goes
Darkfolk:23
Guecubu: 23 acted
Temer: 23
Shakros: 17
Huuurk: 16
Mlungisi:14
Darrt:14
Boleridin:10
--------------------------------------
The Drow acts
Tataka acts

damage to Huuurk:12d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 6, 6, 2, 6, 5, 5, 1, 2, 6) = 53
Half of it is fire damage. half is holy damage.
Reflex DC for half is 20

Omox acts

D1 says

undercommon:
This $#$@#$%@ hits to hard. Let's kill the drow(Darrt).

Attack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (4) + 26 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (8) + 24 + (3, 1, 2) = 38

---------------------------------------------------
D2 attacks Darrt also

Attack: 1d20 + 26 ⇒ (10) + 26 = 36
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 24 + (1, 1, 3) = 31

Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 40
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 24 + (6, 3, 5) = 40
possible crit:1d20 + 26 ⇒ (4) + 26 = 30 confirmed
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 24 + (6, 4, 6) = 43

Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 33
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (1) + 24 + (1, 3, 5) = 34

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (5) + 24 + (3, 1, 3) = 36

possible crit:1d20 + 26 ⇒ (6) + 26 = 32 confirmed
Damage: 1d10 + 24 + 3d6 ⇒ (9) + 24 + (3, 2, 2) = 40

total damage 256.

Make 2 fort saves vs DC 26 or be staggered for
1st crit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds
2nd crit: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 rounds
If you make the save you are staggered for 1 round.
If you fail both saves the the you add 1 round to the first crit roll.
-----------------------------------------
my internet keep dropping. The next post still complete the monster's actions.


Temer:1d100 ⇒ 1--fails to summon help
takes last action-ends turn.
-------------------------------
Round 2 continues:
Shakros: 17
Huuurk: 16
Mlungisi:14
Darrt:14
Boleridin:10


Sorry about not posting, bit of a crazy weekend.
all i was going to do is cast enlarge person.


Caarl wrote:

Sorry about not posting, bit of a crazy weekend.

all i was going to do is cast enlarge person.

ok. I misunderstood your last post. I thought you had decided not to do anything. I was really waiting on Huuurk. He did not respond to the PM. I hope he is ok.

451 to 500 of 523 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Gauntlet All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.